• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 40 - Om calls Vishal, someone came to see Aditi

Vishal also ordered Om that whenever someone comes to see Aditi when he is at work, to call him immediately on his cell. They exchanged numbers. He also gave Om 1000 bucks to keep all secrets and told him that he will get more if he does proper works for him. Om was happy that he was getting a part-time job to keep eye on Aditi plus he will get to fuck her! He thanked his destiny for that.

That evening Vishal was back home inside at the usual time he comes. He slept in his car in the underground till that time. And Aditi behaved as if nothing had happened, she was loving and caring to Vishal and showed no sign of any other things. Vishal wondered how cunning she is and how easily she could keep her cool after cheating on him for so many month/years!! Vishal was now feeling being fooled by her though he was happy to see what he had been longing from her since always, he never had ever thought that she would have cheated on him. He had always thought that he will ask her to do all that, he had only and always wanted that he would take her to that path and make her sleep with other men..... He had wanted that he would have guided her and she would NEVER do it without his consent...... but he was in a way somewhat affected by what Aditi had done to him.... but that pain was less compared to the joy he got by seeing her being passionately fucked by his father. At times he felt like bursting out and ask her everything, tell her to relate everything since when it all started.... But he again thought let the appropriate time come, not to precipitate things.

That night Vishal did not make love to her. And she did not ask for it, both fell asleep earlier than usual.

Few days went by. Om was waiting for Vishal’s green signal. Vishal was not yet ready for the plan. And one day by 1 PM Om called Vishal.

Om: “Sir, someone came to see your wife!”

Vishal: “What is his car number?”

Om: “No car Sir, he came on foot and has come several times before as well!”

Shocked Vishal said, “What the fuck? Who is this one now? How does he look?”

Om: “A young boyish type, not tall, short guy.”

Vishal shouted, “Darsheel?!! He too comes? Oh my God!!”

Om: “Who is Darsheel Sir?”

Vishal: “Oh no no its okay, is he already in?”

Om: “Yes Sir. Five minutes ago he went in.”

Vishal: “In your register, you do not mention the names of people who come to see someone?”

Om: “No Sir, we only ask whom he/she wants to see. The rule here is only to take all vehicles numbers only not the persons’ names.”

Vishal: “Okay, thanks Om I will be there soon. Thanks again, my dear. Keep informing me same way always.”

Vishal visualised the way Darsheel had hugged Aditi when they had been there for the harvest festival. Being short in height his head was on Aditi’s cleavage when he had hugged, her boobs were pressed on his cheeks......Vishal felt excited thinking all the men of his house have tasted her already!! He pretended to feel sick and took half day leave and left the office.

Speeding he reached in the compound quick, parked his car in the underground leaving everything inside his car he took the lift and went up to find Om placing his ears on his apartment’s door trying to listen what is going on inside. Both talked in whispers, Om said, “They are in the bedroom I think, they were talking here in the lounge a minute ago!” Vishal asked still in whispers, “What did you hear them talk?” Om said, “He was addressing her as ‘bhabi’ and she was calling him beta..... strange.....” Vishal insisted, “Tell me what did they say to each other?”

Om said, “Nothing much Sir, I only heard she said, “Why did you escape your studies beta, you must study hard, forget me for a few days and concentrate in your studies, my dear!” And he answered, “I can’t bhabi, I miss you a lot, I think only of you night and day... Leena teases me a lot!”

Vishal shook his head and inserted the key with many precautions in the keyhole not to make any sound and clicked. As the door was unlocked he asked Om to return back.

Once inside Vishal’s heart started beating fast and taking a deep breath he walked very slowly. He was like a thief in his own house. He stood to listen if he could hear their voices. And he made it out that they were both in the kitchen talking. He did not know what to do now...... If they would return from the kitchen to get into the bedroom they would see him in the lounge... where to hide? He was worried...and he ran to get inside his bedroom...... then where to hide now? There was no space... he got out, ran to the lounge again and hid behind the sofa set by sitting on the floor.... His heart beating too fast he prayed that they do not come in the lounge to sir on the couch..... He could feel and hear his heart thumping in his chest. He sweated..... He was afraid what if he gets sneeze or a cough!! He was panting... placing one hand on his chest he tried to lift up his head to look at his bedroom’s door...... his heart was beating so hard that he could not hear their conversation but only his own heartbeats.

After some 5/10 minutes, he heard the voices nearing in the corridor. The voices were approaching him..... He started praying that they get into the bedroom and do not come in the lounge.... It was around 1.45 PM in the day, daylight spread in the whole lounge, everything was seen clear like crystal and he would very easily be seen if they came in the lounge. And Aditi and Darsheel walked holding each other’s waist and stopped just near the bedroom’s door and continued talking. Vishal prayed and prayed that they open the door and get inside..... But they were not going in but talking holding each other..... Aditi was in a beautiful skirt and blouse, looking gorgeous. This is how she looked and she posed several time like this for Darsheel before Vishal came in:

Now friends who can ever resist such a babe, with such fleshy thighs and boobs... such a splendid body ready to lay on bed??

To be continued........

Casinar

Divine
Update 41 - Vishal watches Aditi with Darsheel

And at last Vishal gave a heavy sigh when he found Aditi pushing the bedroom door with one hand while her other hand was around Darsheel’s waist. Both got in letting the door partly opened. Normally that room’s door always remains open even when they sleep at night since there is nobody else in their house than the two of them. So Aditi does not have the habit to close the door and since she knows that the main door is locked she feels secure.

After wiping off sweat from his forehead Vishal, at last, felt easy as they were inside the room. He stood up and walked with all precaution not to knock with any object in the lounge. He heard kissing sounds coming from the bedroom and hurried his steps to watch them. But when he neared the door to look it was not kissing but Darsheel was sucking Aditi’s boobs and they were still standing against the wardrobe in the room. Since Darsheel is not tall at all, his face reaches just Aditi’s boobs and he had managed to move the upper part of her dress to get her boobs in his mouth to suck while Aditi was running her fingers on his scalp in between his hair. Everytime that he was missing the suck the sound of a kiss was heard loudly like it normally does when sucking any part of the body and miss part of it the kissing sound is heard. Aditi was murmuring something slowly caressing his head. Vishal wanted to hear what she was pronouncing but could not make it so he followed her lips movement to understand what she was saying. Vishal made out that she was lovingly saying, “My baby, my sunny! My little boy! Kissing mama’s boobs hmm?!”

Vishal astounded told himself, “What the fuck is that? She plays role play of mother-son with him! She is one step ahead of me! What the fuck damn it!!” He felt like banging his head against the wall and with an evil eye continued watching them eager to know either he was right in what he was thinking.

Aditi slowly walked towards the bed while Darsheel continued sucking, licking her boobs...... and as soon as she neared the bed, she sat down over it and Darsheel did not leave her boobs but crouched and bended to continue his task then Aditi just lay over her back on the bed so Darsheel went over her with his whole body. Vishal started to caress the bulge in his pant and moved closer to continue the watch avoiding Aditi’s eyes coming over him.

Aditi little by little removed Darsheel’s shirt while he was involved in pressing her boobs, licking her armpits and other delicate parts of her splendid hot body. One of his hand was vigorously caressing her thighs and moving up towards the inner parts to reach her pantie and she was by then removing his trousers. When he was left in his underwear with a hard-on; his dick was pointing lifting up his underwear which made Aditi giggle by touching it with her finger saying, “How funny it is pointing straight where it has to get it, it knows its’ place so very well hihihi!!” And Darsheel straightened his body pulling Aditi’s hand towards him to make her sit over the bed and pressed his dick still in the underwear to her face. Aditi passed her cheeks over his bulge and opened her mouth to take his dick together with the underwear placing both her hands on his thighs lightly caressing them which made Darsheel feel very good as he whimpered by her touch.....

Aditi kissed his underwear and shouted, “Look its wet, you have pre-cummed is it? You are wet baby!! Hmm hihihi...let me taste it...” and she passed the tip of her tongue on the wet spot where Darsheel’s precum was stained. She made it wetter with her tongue by licking it. Darsheel asked, “How does it taste mom? You use to taste your sunny’s cum always you love it isn’t it mom?!”

Hearing that Vishal shook his head and talked to himself, “Oh my God! Oh my God! They also do role plays! How cunning of Aditi she uses all my tricks with him and others as well could be oh my God!” Then he remembered when he had questioned her about the way Darsheel had hugged her when they had been there for the harvest festival, she had replied that it was just like a mother was hugging her son! So she had said it right..... They play mother and son these two!!! Yet Aditi is still younger than her age-wise, since she is Darsheel’s elder brother’s wife and he being the youngest brother in the house Aditi had superior status, so she was the mother and he the little son!! Vishal was wondering who started the roleplay? Aditi or Darsheel? It could be that Darsheel being Vishal’s brother had the same type of interests and desires to have such ideas of role plays and he, being, short in height imagined being the son of Aditi..... One day he will learn all thought Vishal; that how it all started who decided the role plays and either Aditi agreed to play his mother.... Whatever it could be he was damn hard erect and was enjoying the show, so thought to put apart those thoughts and enjoy what was offered to his eyes at that moment.

Gradually Aditi threw out Darsheel’s underwear and all her dress were out too. Both nude were lost in each other's embrace. They were having a 69 pose on the bed. She had his dick in her mouth while he was exploring her cunt fingering, sucking, sipping her juices. Aditi was eating his whole cock swallowing it up to her throat while he was moving his hip pushing it deeper.... she was meanwhile giving little moans moving her waist as well to his caress and suck.

Vishal could not hold and secretly took out his organ in his hand to start masturbate keeping his eyes on them steadily observing Aditi’s expressions and endeavours.

Darsheel soon changed position and started sucking Aditi’s tongue while her legs were parted away to let him in between her thighs. After a long passionate, ardent, enthusiastic kiss, he spoke caressing her cheeks moving away from her open hair, “Mom, my lovely young mom, I am the luckiest son to be making love to such a young hot mom am I not mom? Would any son have such a young mom? Can a mom have such beautiful hard boobs? Can she have such beautiful young thighs, such a beautiful spotless neck and back wow mom I am gifted to have you on the bed whenever I want oh mom my lovely mom I am so happy to have you!”

Hearing that Vishal was overwhelmed and thought why he never played mom/son with Aditi! He thought, could be that Aditi derived much pleasure doing this roleplay as Vishal never have done this one..... So he was expecting Aditi to reply him and yes, she did, she spoke caressing his back and kissing him on any part of the flesh of his which was coming to her mouth, “Oh yes sunny and I am the fortunate mom to have you to please me, out carnal desires are quenched by your cravings for me and your touches make me feel so good that I wish you always stay on bed with me, love you my dear sunny, come on top of mom now and get inside me ssssssshhhh i want it so much, sweetheart, come my baby please mom do it fast mom can’t wait anymore darling hmmmmmm”

Vishal watched his wife’s expression filled with lust and desire aroused by his little brother playing as her son... he observed her expressions, he eyes full of longings for Darsheel and he felt it how far she needed to be fucked at that very moment since he knew her needs so well being her husband. He stroke hard on his cock and watched then going to fuck.

Darsheel did not waste time and mounted on his sister in law-cum mom and inserted his dick in her under the moans of Aditi who let a gasp and moan like ‘ ssssssshhhhh aaaaaaaah yessssss deeeepr get it deeper in your mom sunny!”

And Darsheel started humping caught in between Aditi’s thighs sucking her neck, boobs and since he was shorter he was getting much of her breasts and neck to eat during the fuck. Aditi was getting to lift up her head to bite his shoulder leaving dark red snaps and her teeth marks on his skin. The blows gradually started going faster one after the other and panting heavily Darsheel humped and humped harder feeling his dick sliding easily in her pussy since Aditi was all wet by then.... Darsheel being younger and of small size his dick was not as big as that of his dad or Vishal.... he looked like a kid so his dick was also smaller, thinner, so it was in a way getting lost in Aditi’s hole as it was too wet.... anyhow the fire of desire was present to make him feel good and the role play helping he soon felt his liquid coming out and he groaned, “mom, ohhhhhh mom I am to cum now sssssshhhyesssssssssss.....” Aditi quickly moved her waist in such a way to eject his dick out and he quickly took it out ejecting pressure of his cum over Aditi’s belly, waist, navel and partly on her boobs.... he continued rubbing it over her pussy..... and Aditi encouraged him by passing her hands over his ass asking him to continue harder as she will soon reach her orgasm too.... she moaned and screamed, “Yessssss continue to rub, rub harder sunny make mom cum make your darling mum cum no need it to be inside, keep rubbing hard I will soon cum baby..yessss yessss oh my goooooooooaaaaaad....ssssssssssshhhhhh yeahhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mom is happppyyyyyyy now uuuuuuffffffffffff!!!!”

And Darsheel lay flat over her like a corpse lightly licking her armpits feeling the salty taste on the tip of his tongue since she just sweated after the actions...... Aditi on her part was biting his shoulder continuously and feeling getting a sort of juice which she was sucking and swallowing....... after a short while she breathed out heavily and parted both her arms stretching them on both sides of the bed feeling tired...... Vishal looked in her face with passion and wished to go on the bed immediately and kiss her... she was looking like a love Goddess at that moment all nude, her arms stretched out, her soft whitish and pinkish skin all displayed in the open, her thighs partly covered by Darsheels legs, her waist, the fleshy parts of her hip, her lovely boobs, her open black hair stretched all over the bed, partly fallen, hanging over the bedsheet..... Vishal continued admiring his wife in the company of his younger brother......

To be continued........................

Casinar

Divine
Update 42 - Anjali

That night Vishal had a very hot session fucking her as in his mind he visualised how his youngest brother was fucking her playing as her son and how she was responding to him as his young mother, that excited him too much and he had no control. He fucked and got pleased without Aditi reaching her orgasm. After the session, Aditi teased him asking, “What’s the matter tonight no role plays and not caring to get me pleased; you just enjoyed like you did a year before, you remember how I was not even aware what orgasm was?! hehehe”

Vishal looked in her face and asked, “And now you are very experienced huh?” he wished to start a conversation and try to get her to divulge something but then he thought she will be hinted and have doubts so he preferred to remain quiet so that he could watch more of her escapades secretly.

Aditi in her mind kept thinking why he got so horny and reached his peak so fast without any role play and not talking any word before starting the sexual intercourse...... being a woman she now could feel when Vishal is in great vigour to do it and when he needs to think of someone else with her to satisfy himself with her..... But thinking of that only she fell asleep.

The next day Vishal thought to call her as the stranger, Aditya, changing his voice again just to see if she could be interested to receive him. But Aditi refused to talk to him. Now Vishal wondered why she is refusing to talk to the new gallant...Is that because she is getting too many men to satisfy her? Or she does not want to make new acquaintances. So Vishal dropped the idea thought to try another time.

Now there was one case going on in the apartment which Aditi was aware of but had not told about that to Vishal for her own benefit. There was a young college girl named Anjali who lived three doors to Aditi’s. That girl had an affair with her father’s friend and Aditi came across them one day in the corridor and after that day each time that the man came she was aware and kept an eye on them.

So today in this update lets check on Anjali and her father’s friend and how Aditi is related to them in the case and why Aditi kept that secret with Vishal. Anjali was a hot college girl, modern, sexy, living life to the fullest. Her father was a very busy businessman and her mother a state office worker who was always back home late by 6 to 7 pm from work. Anjali was the unique child they had. Often Anali’s father’s friends came to his place for business discussions at night. Among those friends was one Mr. Rajan a man in the fifties who came several nights for a serious business matter. One among those nights when Anjali was doing her school works sitting in a frock when Mr. Rajan’s eyes went on her several times and she gave him smiles. At that moment her mother, tired of the whole day's work had been to bed. Her father and Mr. Rajan were sipping a whisky during their debate over the business matter. Anjali was then sitting on the next side of the living room where her study was situated. A thin curtain separated the place where Anjali’s father and Rajan were seated. When the wind was blowing the curtain Rajan’s eyes could see Anjali’s crossed leg and part of her thighs then her arms and hair swaying brushed by the moving curtain. Rajan under the drinks influence at that moment did not care that she was only a little college girl but found her sexy and attractive. He only found a female in need. He tried his best to attract her attention and when Anjali noticed him looking at her, she responded in a smile and moved the curtain to let him have a glimpse of her.

Thus once still sipping his whisky he walked near Anjali and asked in presence of her dad, “Doing school works young girl? Huh? So how is it going? Studying hard I see hmm?” Anjali biting her lips in a coy smile just said, “Oh yeah” and she looked at her dad to check if he had any negative type of response. So when she found that it was a normal type of conversation and her dad did not mind Mr. Rajan talking to her she talked to him as normal as she could. Anjali’s dad was fumbling through some files sipping his whisky and talking to Rajan meanwhile who was standing close to Anjali at that moment having a look at Anjali’s copybook and checking on which kind of homework she was doing. Glancing at Anjali’s dad either he was looking at him; when he was not Rajan brushed the other side of his palm on Anjali’s arms several times. She got goosebumps by the elder man’s touch yet she only gave smiles checking at her dad. Rajan crouched thrice to view Anjali’s tender cleavage as she was bending over the desk doing her homework... part of her thin bra strap was seen on her shoulder and Rajan got erect looking at her tender boobs held by the small bra.

To be continued on next post immediately.................

Casinar

Divine
Update 43 - Anjali continued....

Anjali’s dad said, “Rajan let her do her work man, come study the file my dear!” And Rajan replied in a joking way, “Buddy she reminds me of my college days, how I was doing my school works this way, look how she holds her pen to write its funny.....” The fact was that Raj was just using that as a pretext to cover the bad intentions he had on his friend's daughter. Anjali asked, “What is funny in my way of holding the pen?” So Rajan seized the opportunity to touch her. He took her pen, checked on her dad either he is looking at them so found him busy going through the files pages, then he let his chest rub on Anjali’s back pressing it to her while he put both his arms putting the glass on her desk to hold her pen and show how he holds a pen to write. During that action Rajan’s dick had bulged and he pressed it on Anjali’s thighs since she had lifted up one leg to cross it on the chair she was sitting and her frock was short so her thigh was all out. Rajan looked back at his dad either he was looking and he moved the curtain in a way so that he can’t see him, he then pressed his dick more over Anjali’s thighs making her feel it. Anjali blushed looking back in the way of her father knowing very well what Mr.Rajan was trying to do with her. She very well felt his hard cock still in his pant being pressed on her thigh. She knew he was a bit drunk and again she looked in her dad’s direction to check on by then Rajan who was from behind her pressing his chest on the back of her shoulder, kissed her head then brushed his lips on her neck moving her swaying hair..... Anjali took a deep breath and felt her heart beating faster, then tried to push him but he whispered in her ears after kissing them, “You are a very beautiful girl, I would have loved to have a beautiful daughter like you but I am unlucky to have only 2 sons you dad is fortunate to have a lovely daughter like you!”

Anjali liked the way he complimented her beauty and felt good. She was about to push him but on hearing his words and liking them she remained quiet and blushing bent her head down. Rajan then ran his hand along her arms caressing them moving up to her bra straps and inserting one finger in between the strap he slowly asked, “Which number do you use?” Anjali felt ashamed to answer to that question and blushing heavily she said, “Don't know, go away now my dad will see!”

Feeling that he had already conquered her Rajan straightened his body taking back his glass of whisky said in a louder voice, “Man you are lucky to have a lovely daughter, I wish I had a daughter like her! But my bad fate!” Anjali’s dad not taking much care of his words only said, “Come on buddy lets finish with this file where are you getting involved with kids!”

Anjali was a girl who lacked affection. Both her mother and father were busy people and had no time for her. When Rajan did that action to her, she felt being taken care of and liked it. She turned back many times to look at Mr.Rajan who was constantly looking at her winking at her and at times sending kisses when her dad was not looking their way. Anjali was only smiling with him.

That night Anjali dreamt of Mr. Rajan. She was lonely and felt the need to have cared. So Mr. Rajan had come in her life at the right time it seemed.

Several nights Rajan came and approached her, touched her, caressed her. Touched her boobs and gradually got the time to pass his hand on her thighs and mount up to her pantie, put his hand inside his bra, fondle his small boobs and all that.

Thus one night Anjali’s dad went to piss and Rajan hurried his steps to Anjali and asked her if she had ever kissed a man. She said no. So he said he will give her the first kiss lesson. He said to be quick before her father comes back. Anjali was thrilled and hurried. Rajan asked her to stand up and hold his clasping her arms around him which she quickly did and stood up on her toes lifting up her head to get her mouth reach his mouth while he took her tightly in his arms bending his head over her face seeking for his mouth and asked her to open her mouth which she did fast look in the direction of the bathroom in case her father returns.

Rajan took her face delicately in his hand and pressed her cheeks lightly to make her mouth open and inserted his tongue into her mouth asking her to suck it..... Anjali did it and he did the same their tongues melting in each others mouth while Rajan ran his hands on her buttock pressing her to his dick while he thrust over there. Her slim body caught into his large arms she looked like a child kissing a huge monster. Rajan slowly passed his hand under her skirt pressing her ass and trying his fingers get in between her small pantie while his dick still in his pant har erect was hardly pressed over her pussy over her skirt. Anjali was feeling all and letting him so. Rajan licked her cheeks and neck moving to her tender small boobs when they heard the toilet flush and the quickly broke off...... he whispered, “That was the very first kiss of your life remember that always!” Anjali rubbed her mouth looking in his face with a coy smile, then ran her tongue in between her lips to sit back at her desk looking in the way her dad was returning from the bathroom.

Then it started going strong as Rajan cunningly started coming to see her as soon as she returned from school by 3.30 PM when her parents were both at work. The very first day that he came at that time he hit the jackpot! Anjali was just back from college, still in her uniform when Rajan rang the doorbell. She opened and as soon as he got in she was in his arms kissing each other wildly. He took her in his arms and carried her to her bedroom. Having a young college girl still in college uniform laying her on the bed and that too with a man in the fifties, that’s really hot and thrilling indeed!!

Rajan passed his hand under her skirt moving it up while kissing her asked, “Has your dad ever loved you this way baby? Has he ever touched you? If you were my daughter I would love you this way everyday muuuuaaaah......” he went on licking and kissing her while she was gasping for breath.....

To be continued.............. (2106 words from last 2 updates)

Casinar

Divine
Update 44 - Anjali and Rajan decide to talk to Aditi

Rajan was too happy to be having a young teenage girl in his arms on a bed. It was a dream come true for him. Again he himself was thanking his fate that being in the fifties he was having a college girl in uniform on her bed

He was kissing her meanwhile his hands were running over her thighs moving up towards her pantie..... Anjali tried to resist but finally gave up surrendering her body to him...... Anjali was those days getting interested in sex, her body was demanding it and at school, she discussed sex and orgasm among friends.... She wanted to experience it so wanted to give it a try that's why she surrendered and wanted to feel the man’s organ...she had never seen or touched a male organ and was too excited to have a look and touch it, feel it.... Thus her escapade started with her father’s friend who was the only male around in her life those days.

So I am not going to write a detailed encounter between Anjali and Rajan and going to show how Aditi got related to this. It so happened, that Anjali started receiving that man almost every afternoon when she returns back from school. Rajan came to enjoy her sexually. And one day Aditi was coming from somewhere and met them in the lift. Aditi was in a beautiful sexy saree in which her waist, belly, back, arms were all bare and that man started ogling her leaving Anjali. Aditi felt that he was staring at him and she tried to cover her body parts but to no avail.

When they got out of the lift Aditi walked in the front, Rajan purposely held his steps to see in which apartment Aditi will get in. Aditi turned back twice to look at him before reaching her door. Her blouse was backless with laces on her shoulders supporting the blouse with a deep V – cut..... Her fair spotless skin, her smoothness was all igniting the man who did not move his eyes from her and Aditi knew it. When Aditi bent a little bit to insert the keys in her door her cleavage gave such a splendid view that any man would get excited, so was the man with Anjali at that time. Anjali also observed that her old partner was staring at Aditi and she wished to be like her, lovely, attractive, sensual.... but she was too young and did not match even 5% of Aditi. The man admired Aditi from behind after watching her cleavage. When she was bent to open the door, her ass wrapped in the sari had such a sexy look that again any man would die for a view..... her hip’s movements when she walked, her waistline, her thighs all could be very well distinguished.

And that day; Rajan visualised fucking Aditi when he was having sex with Anjali. He talked about her with Anjali and took her information etc. He learned through Anjali that Aditi was a housewife who remained alone all day as her husband goes to work.

Aditi on her part when she was back in her house started who that man was? She had never seen him around and she knew Anjali’s dad. But that man was stranger to her. She also thought what was he doing with Anjali when she is alone at home at that time?! She thought he could be her uncle, mother’s brother or Anjali’s father’s brother...... And after that day she started keeping an eye to check either that man comes every day with Anjali when she returns back from school!

And Rajan as well tried to check on Aditi if he could see her when she passed by in the corridor after getting out of the lift. He started clearing his throat when he walked by Aditi’s door to make her aware that he is passing by. Aditi waited for them on the terrace at the time Anjali returns from school and found that man coming with her almost every day. Rajan also saw Aditi many times on the terrace when he gets in the compound. Anjali also noticed Aditi watching them almost every day. And Rajan and Anjali talked about Aditi once they were on the bed.

Anjali said,

“I don’t know if Aditi madam has noticed you coming every day and will tell it to dad!”

Rajan: “I think I must go to talk to her don’t you think so?”

Anjali: “Don’t know, don’t you think that will create more suspicion about us?”

Rajan: “I think she knows and understands all, she must be aware that I am your lover and being a married woman I bet she will understand and we can ask her to keep the secret, what do you think? Let’s go together to talk to her!”

“Anjali: “Oh no! I won’t go; you go and tell her not to spoil my name, not to make me get troubles!”

Rajan: “You don’t worry sweetheart, I will fix that. Let me go to talk to her, will be back to tell you what she said. I am sure she will not talk about us to anyone.”

Rajan went to knock at Aditi’s door. She was surprised to see him when she opened! She was in a skirt and blouse. The skirt reached her upper knees her heart beat fast on seeing Rajan at his doorstep! In fact, at that very moment, Aditi was thinking about him and Anjali and he appeared in front of her that shocked her more! She could not tell him that she was just thinking of him... but she stammered, “Yes how may I help?”

Rajan said that he had a very important matter to tell her and he needed to get inside to talk to her. He told her that Anjali had sent her to talk. Hearing Anjali’s name Aditi agreed to let him in looking in the corridor either Anjali also was coming. But Rajan told her that she is shy to come that’s why he came alone, later Anjali could join in.

They sat in the lounge, Aditi sat opposite him and her skirt which reached her knees moved upper thus her beautiful fleshy thighs were in front of Rajan’s eyes after that action!

Rajan got to manage his dick inside his pant which Aditi noticed and bit her lips.

To be continued in next post immediately