• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 17 - Anand at their place, he approached Aditi, caresses her

Vishal was too pleased to hear that. And replied, “Tell me, Anand, what you were saying for the lady at the office, will you have same thoughts for Aditi?” On hearing that Anand blushed and did not really know what to say yet answered reluctantly, “Buddy, you are my friend so how can I say same words for your wife, yes if she was not your wife I would certainly have said same words for Aditi also…. So bad and sad she is my friend’s wife hehehe!” Vishal smiled and asked, “If this friend allows you to flirt with her then?” Anand had a grin and was about to reply when they heard Aditi walking in the corridor so they changed the subject.

When Aditi bent to place the glasses on the middle table even Vishal looked at her cleavage and of course looked at Anand whose eyes were glued on Aditi’s hanging boobs partly hidden by her hair which were loose and had fallen at the front to hide part of her boobs view to Anand….. Anand even saw one whole cup of her bra and almost could see the nipple of one boob….. Anand could not hold, he got to place his hand on his crotch to fix it since he was erect.

Aditi sat back close to her husband while Vishal took the bottle of champagne to open. When he was busy struggling with the bottle’s cork Anand’s eyes were sexually devouring Aditi who was now and then looking at him then at Vishal trying to open the bottle. She was aware that Anand was ogling at her body. She kept a smile on her face and had a squint at him now and then. Now Anand started thinking, ‘Why Vishal is talking about his wife like that to me? Why is she dressed so sexily when she knows that I am coming to her place? Why Vishal asked me how she looks and why did he say that what will I do if he allows me to flirt with her? What are they up to? What should I answer Vishal? Is he trying me? Does he want to know either I will try his wife? And if I say yes what will happen if he insults me and gets me out of his house! Then tomorrow he will tell everybody at work that I had eyes on his wife etc…oh no! I have to avoid such situations, I have earned respect at the office can’t get that ruined!”

Vishal was filling the glasses, Aditi was holding a glass which was being filled for her and she was to only just taste as she hates taking alcoholic drinks, she was taking a sip only to please her husband as it was his birthday. Then two other glasses were filled, clinked and they sipped the liquor. Anand’s eyes did not leave Aditi for any second and Vishal watched them.

Aditi now and then looked at Anand and imagined how on bed she used to repeat ‘Mister Anand don’t do this don’t do that, what are you doing, my husband will know, oh yes put it all inside I love it ….etc’ Aditi suddenly giggled thinking of those words when both Anand and Vishal looking in her face asked what the matter was and she just asked them to ignore, she had been thinking of a joke.

Aditi then had to bring something more from the kitchen and Anand and Vishal were left alone again so Vishal said, “I give you green light to speak whatever you want with her, be it sexual or anything, but do that when I go out to smoke, she will never mind whatever you talk to her, just don’t do it in my presence…. You can even touch her I bet she will not object…but again do that in my absence okay? You got me, Anand?”

Hearing that Anand did not believe his ears and tried to understand. So he asked, “Vishal tell me is she really your wife or someone else? Please don’t play pranks buddy!” Vishal said, “You wanna see our wedding photos? Wait!” He called, “Adi, please bring our wedding album, Anand wanna see the pics.” From the kitchen, she answered, “Okay just a give me some minutes please.”

Then Anand said, “So when she is your wife why you…….” Before Anand could complete his sentence, Vishal said, “Man do as I say I will explain you all at work tomorrow, just do what I am asking for now please….” Anand asked, “Are you, sure mate?” Vishal answered with assurance, “I am damn sure, just forget that she is my wife, make as if she is the office lady you were longing for and make a starting point here with Aditi, forget me when I am not amongst you two…. Every time that I leave you alone with her do something different…. Praise her beauty, tell her she is looking very sexy and hot, tell her she is desirable and touch her where you feel like… check her response, you will see she will not object…she could be only afraid because I am around…but she will not be objecting your touches and approach…. Just do as I say okay? You got it well my friend?”

Anand agreed and was deep inside him too happy to be getting such a chance where a husband was asking him to touch his wife and assured him that she will not object, that was like getting a lottery for him so he waited for the appropriate moment.

When Aditi was back with the wedding photo album, she handed it to Anand. Vishal said he was going to smoke on the terrace. Anand took the photo album and started looking at the pics and asked: “Aditi is this your father?” So Aditi got out of her seat and went near Anand, bent down to show him who was who in the album. From outside Vishal was watching secretly. Anand’s eyes were on Aditi’s cleavage; her boobs were hanging and were too close to him…. He held Aditi’s hand and pulled her asking, “Sit here to show me your relatives and parents…” Aditi sat on the couch he was and looked back towards the terrace to see if Vishal was looking…she did not find him and put her fingers on the photos to show Anand who is who, then Anand without hesitation put his arm on her shoulder and whispered in her ears, “You are looking very very beautiful Aditi, Vishal is a very lucky guy to have you! I envy him!” Aditi blushed, felt a shiver in her spine and looked back towards the terrace again feeling Anand’s hand caressing her bare shoulder…. In her cute voice, she said, “Thank you for the compliments Mister Anand” And as soon as she mentioned those two words ‘Mister Anand’ Aditi felt doing the role play and her heart raced. She felt losing herself in the fantasy world of sexual role play feeling that now sex will invade her and she will soon be lost in that man’s arms. That man whom she imagined having sex with her, the man she fantasized penetrating her, the man by whom she got so much body pleasure, by whom her own husband made her live the role plays as though he was really on bed with her was at that moment really holding her shoulder and caressing it saying such sexy hot compliments…. Aditi was not herself at that moment and felt lost in another world which was in between reality and fake.

Anand realizing her quietness slowly put his other hand on her knee and gently moved it up towards her thigh since the dress was short and felt the inner part of her thigh while Aditi gave a little moan of ‘hmmmmmm’ then Anand’s mouth gently pressed over her cheeks and he ran the tip of his tongue over there running it towards her lips….. Vishal watched all and held his hard cock in his hand and felt like masturbating on the spot viewing that scene between his friend and his wife…. Anand ran his wet tongue over Aditi’s lips and tried to force the tongue in her mouth which she had not opened while his hand was getting inside her thigh driven towards her pantie, she clutched both her thighs together to feel his warm palm in between and she hissed and like waking up suddenly said, “Oh no Vishal must be coming back” and she rushed to the other couch. She sat there looked towards the terrace, rubbed her wet lips moistened by Anand’s wet tongue. She then glanced at Anand with a coy smile and bent her eyes down on the floor biting her lips. Her heart was beating too fast and she felt coming out of a dream.

Anand was hard erect and in front of her fixed his cock in his pant which Aditi looked lifting her eyes pretending still looking on the floor. He whispered, “I desire you Aditi, you are too hot I wish to go to bed with you sweetheart. Just give me an opportunity…when can I meet you baby? I am dying to explore your whole body… don’t say any words to Vishal he won’t ever know; this will be our secret honey.”

Aditi moved her head in the negative without saying any word still looking at the floor holding her breath with a hand on her breasts. Just then Vishal opened the door leading on the terrace and got in pretending nothing happened and loudly asked, “Enjoying the champagne Anand.”

Anand felt her inner fleshy thighs, his finger almost touched her pussy…she was all silent when his hand was moving inside there, she had joined both thighs as if to prevent him yet she was letting ….. Thinking all that Anand did not understand why she let him do that…..

Vishal had watched all…. he had seen Anand’s hand in between her thighs and one of his hand over her shoulder, his finger playing with her bra’s strap…yet she did not remove his hand but quietly let him…he was right to tell Anand that she will not object…. He had very well prepared her, he had played the role plays so intensely that made Aditi feel and want to live that in reality!! Vishal was proud that he succeeded to make innocent Aditi turn into a hot longing, desirous woman. Now he felt his dreams could be realized and he will now get the opportunity to see another man fucking her, and he will succeed to watch her moaning, he so much longed to see, to watch, to observe how she will react when another dick will penetrate her, he was eager to know either her moans will be the same with another man, he wished to see either she will hiss, whimper and quiver the same way she did with him, he was thrilled to read her facial expressions on being in bed with another man, and Vishal was happy that now his dreams were soon going to be realized.

To be continued………………… (3623 words from both updates)

Casinar

Divine

Update 18 - Anand tries his best with Aditi

Vishal took his seat near Aditi looked in Anand’s face with a queer smile and winked at him while Aditi still had a red face and her heart thumped. Anand still had a hard-on and was gazing at Aditi’s thighs and cleavage which were mouthwatering. Aditi suddenly got up excusing herself with these words, “I have to wash some utensil, I will be back in a while please excuse me.”

When she was gone in whispers the two of them talked in the lounge. Vishal asked,

“So how is she, you enjoyed touching her a bit I hope!” Now Vishal saw all yet pretended not knowing and wanted to see what will be Anand’s answer. And he was very surprised when his friend’s answer was not what he expected to be! Anand said,

“Not so well, she is reluctant I think I will need much more time, I was unable to touch her as you said and she kept sitting there when I asked her to come to sit near me to show me the pics!”

Vishal wondered why Anand lied to him. Then he told him, “She is at the sink washing plates, go there, stand behind her and take hold of her, press your body to her and see if she objects or what, go, go hurry!”

Anand immediately went feeling very happy. And Vishal got out through the terrace door, walked on the awnings to reach the kitchen from where he could peep at them. What he found pleased him and again he got to hold and press his dick with his hands.

Anand was standing behind Aditi with both his hands on her belly passing through under her arms and Anand’s crotch was hardly being pressed on Aditi’s buttock and being thrust while Anand’s mouth was roaming on her bent neck! Aditi was still blushing and was giving little pushes to him saying something which Vishal could not hear as he was outside and the doors and windows were closed. Aditi was, in fact, telling him in whispers, “Please leave me, Vishal could walk in here, go away please go! Don’t do this Mister Anand please leave…..”

Now friends imagine Aditi in that dress, her back all nude with the bra straps in front of Anand who was holding her in his arms and running his mouth on her shoulder, back, arms getting them wet with his tongue….. How Aditi was feeling at that moment in the arms of the man she imagined almost every night….. She was feeling like living her role plays again and at times wished to let go and get wrapped in Anand’s embrace…. It was hard for her to control herself…… And Anand was feeling his rock hard dick being rubbed on her fleshy ass meanwhile fondling her boobs and licking her bare back and shoulder….. Just imagine looking at this photo, such a lovely spotless bare fleshy skin in ones arm how could a man resist!

Aditi was bending like in this pic over the sink to wash the plates while Anand was holding her from behind, so her ass was all completely at his disposal and it seemed Aditi was voluntarily giving her ass to him to fuck, Anand could not resist and felt he will ejaculate without penetrating her. Look at her bare back and shoulder in the pics plus her bra’s strap where Anand was running his tongue while thrusting his dick over her ass from over her dress though….. And once Anand crouched and tried lifting her dress to feel her thighs again but this time Aditi changed position to prevent him from doing so but Anand knelt on the floor and placed his mouth over her sexy fleshy thighs licking and biting them in a rush like a monkey got an apple to eat. Look at the next pic and check her thighs, how could Anand resist having his tongue on those thighs:

Look at her fairer part of the thighs friends, the more you get under her dress the more they are fair and sensible and a tongue licks there makes her horny and the man as well can’t hold and penetration is a must yet Anand had to control that was a damn difficult situation for Anand and Aditi as well!

But Aditi as well sat down to prevent him go further and pleaded with little moans,

“No please Mister Anand, stop, Vishal may come in any moment he is in the lounge, please stop. Anand was panting and took a deep breath leaving her since she was struggling a lot and both walked to the lounge one after the other walking through the corridor, but when the got there they were surprised not to find Vishal. She looked worried and looked in Anand’s face asking, “Where is he?” Anand replied, “You see we could have continued sweety! You stopped me in vain you are an irresistible baby! Oh my God!” But Aditi looked around repeating, “But where is Vishal he had already finished smoking and was back in!” And she looked walking towards the door which led to the terrace and just then Vishal opened it getting is saying, “I had left my cigarette packet and lighter on the terrace railings and went to take them back, so what’s up now?”

Aditi felt relieved and gave a sigh while Anand tried hard to hold his breath as he was just panting. Vishal had seen all that happened between them in the kitchen yet feigned not knowing.

After about 15 minutes they were all three sitting in the lounge, both men sipping the champagne and taking another round from the bottle while Aditi took some juice. She was now and then looking at Anand who was continuing ogling at her which Vishal was observing but secretly. Aditi felt she was getting wet and went in her room to clean her. She looked at her dripping pussy and thought of Anand who is willing to reach there, she smiled to herself and went back in the lounge sitting opposite him and gave a squint at him escaping Vishal’s eyes since she knew Vishal was observing her. They had casual talks and Vishal switched on the TV. The sun had already set and it was dark outside by then, the night was stepping in. So Vishal asked Aditi to now serve the special snacks followed by dinner. Anand got up saying, “Ok you watch TV Vishal I will help her to bring the plates etc.” But Aditi looked in Vishal’s face interrogatively and replied to Anand, “Oh no, I will serve don’t bother please, it’s alright.” But Anand insisted to help her. Aditi continued staring at Vishal who said, “Okay let him help you if he wishes to!” So Aditi walked towards the kitchen followed by Anand.

Anand hurried his steps and caught her in the corridor itself taking her in his arms and leaning her against the wall tried to kiss her. The murmurs of Aditi and movements of their clutch were not heard to Anand as the TV was on and volume was high. Vishal had himself not expected that Anand will be that fast to do that in the corridor itself…. Anand talked from his seat, “I am going on the terrace for another smoke, you serve the stuffs meanwhile okay?!” And as soon as the first word was spoken by Vishal, Anand left Aditi who ran to the kitchen. He then followed when he heard Vishal closing the terrace door. Now she was alone and he said, “Look we have at least 5 minutes full as he won’t be back till he does not end his cigarette so let us seize this opportunity sweetheart.” And he immediately, savagely took her in his arms and started licking her neck while with a hand he was lifting up her dress and this time his hand went straight over her pantie which he was trying to remove but Aditi put her hands there holding them with pleading voice, “Oh no, not that, we can’t do that now!!” But Anand groaned biting her shoulder, “Honey I desire you so much that within a few seconds I am sure I will ejaculate, just let me put it in, it will take only a few thrusts and you will see how I eject my sperm over your beautiful thighs…..” Aditi trying to pull away from him pushing his mouth which was coming towards her lips said, “No this is not the right time for that go away please, don’t be insistent I request you….. Look I will let you know when the right time comes!” She was struggling in his arms, at times moving his hands from her boobs, then trying to move another hand from in between her thighs, again trying to move his persisting hand from her pantie….

Anand then leaned her against the wall in the kitchen and straightening himself at her level said, “Well give me a good sweet passionate kiss, I want to taste your mouth, then I will stop, the kiss must be long and passionate….” Aditi had no choice and looked up in his eyes feeling she was living the role play.

Vishal had walked over the awnings and reached the kitchen’s window watched all clearly well this time, he did not have to hide as it was dark outside and they could not see him at all but he could see everything like clear crystal as the light was on inside.

Aditi’s back against the wall, Anand’s both arms on the wall she was like a prisoner in between his strong arms, she surrendered for the kiss. Anand gently lifted up her chin with his fingers whispering, “You are delicious honey I bet I am going to get the sweetest nectar I ever got in any kiss ever before in my life…. Please open your mouth and let your tongue melt in my mouth, you will enjoy it too I assure you of that, come on honey…”

Aditi quietly closed her eyes and gradually opened her lovely mouth, feeling Anand’s lips touching her shaking lips his tongue penetrating into her mouth…. She slowly slides her tongue outward and let Anand swallow it thus Aditi felt his warm mouth sucking his tongue when she felt her arms voluntarily lifting up and holding him tightly against her body getting lost deriving the pleasure of Anand’s kiss. Anand slowly but made sure that as she will be getting lost into the kiss his hands will work wonders. So while Aditi’s eyes were closed enjoying the kiss, Anand’s hand lifted her dress from behind her, his fingers ran over her pantie on her ass and he slowly with a finger tried to move part of her pantie aside, while his front part was pressed tightly in between her legs just over the lower part of her belly at the beginning of her pussy…. Meanwhile, he was sucking her tongue drinking the juice of her mouth; Aditi was doing the same responding to the kiss as though he was her old lover or was Vishal…… she was completely lost and was not even feeling what Anand was doing to her….. Her arms were around his large shoulder she was exploring his mouth deliciously…..

Anand little by little used the other hand to lower her dress over her bosom to let the whole of one of her boob come out and he suddenly broke off the kiss to let his mouth go on her tits which he started sucking vigorously… Aditi’s fingers ran through his hair in a moan and she quivered and opened her eyes in a sudden like waking up out of a dream and slightly pushing him she fixed her dress over her breast and fixed her pantie saying, “It’s enough now, you got enough for a first time and that’s all, get satisfied with what you just got, I am going to take the plates in the lounge and Anand sat on the floor staring at her with lusty eyes while Aditi walked in the corridor holding plates in each hand dangling her hips, her ass moving to her steps rhythm which Anand admired and longed for……

To be continued…………… (2050 words)

bondjamesbond09

Update 15 - Aditi dresses to kill (with pics)

And between Aditi and Vishal that continued almost every night. Each night they had to do role plays and gradually Aditi got used and wanted that to continue same way since she started getting her orgasm fast and got stimulated faster. There was a sort of reluctance to talk the matter openly between them though. It was spoken and discussed only during or some minutes before the sexual encounters always. If ever on weekends, during the day Vishal started the subject Aditi always changed the subject and avoided to talk about it.

Yet in the brain when she was alone she always and often kept thinking about it and often got wet and longed to make love. Day by day she started feeling the need to have sex more than she ever had felt before. And that was due to Vishal who prepared her that way and inculcated sex that way in her. When at times they went out on weekends, Vishal made her wear sexy clothes, and he looked at other men’s eyes to check how many looks at her and either any of them seems interested in her. Then they select one among the males who seemed more interested in her, who devoured her body so at night they did the role play that, that male was having sex with her.

Usually, Aditi had clothes which were decent, though some of her saris were following the trend with backless blouses in which her spotless back could be well seen and her lovely envious skin parts of the waist, her beautiful belly and sexy navel were appreciated. But gradually Vishal started buying skirts which were stuck on her buttock and reached her upper knees to let the beginning of her thighs be seen, those parts which were usually always covered and the flesh which is always covered looks fairer when uncovered, so when Aditi wore those types of skirts the part just above the knees looked very appealing and the fairer colour of her skin on that part made her more desirable. Whoever looked at those parts of her body no doubt had a hard-on. Vishal also bought some dresses in which her cleavage looked more attractive and pleasing. Vishal himself when sees her in those dresses could not resist. She also got sexy Tshirts, some sleeveless, with sexy straps which could not even hide her bra’s straps and even part of the cup of the bra could be seen in them. Vishal told her he wanted her to look hot and sexy and that’s the way he wanted his wife to be. Aditi agreed to please her husband and she found that quite fair and her duty to be dressed the way her husband wanted her to please him.

Anand and Aditya were often part of their role play to stimulate their sexual appetite. One day Vishal asked her to tell him a role play. He wanted her to start and mention the person she wanted to bed with, he told her to control the role play and he will not say anything. She was too reluctant and refused, but started then gave up in between asking him to continue. Several nights that happened. Vishal mentioned people they knew around and asked her to start and create a situation where she was alone with a person and start a play….. Aditi sometimes started playfully, laughed, joked, then left in between saying she can’t continue and it was always Vishal who continued and ended it in a hot sexual intercourse. Whenever Aditi started a play she was always funny and made jokes and laughed a lot even she was semi-nude or nude in the company of some imagined person.

And then came Vishal’s birthday. On the eve of that Aditi asked him not to go to work and they will go out on that occasion. But Vishal said he can’t take leave from work as the pressure of is too much at the office. Though he said he will manage to be back earlier around 4 to 5 pm. But then Aditi said something which made Vishal imagine things. She said, “Why not invite some friends and give a little party?” Vishal’s dirty mind started thinking odd again and he thought that would be a great opportunity to call Anand home for a drink! Yet he asked Aditi, “Whom do we invite?” Aditi said, “But we could call your brothers and father with your sis as well what say? But Vishal said they lived too far to get disturbed for some hours of a little birthday party. So Aditi looked in his face, smiled, blushed and with a little shyness said, “Then your friend Anand could come with his wife and kids, that would be nice I think….” When she talked of Anand she blushed and felt something as almost every night he sleeps with her in her imagination due to the role plays. And that was what Vishal was observing in her when she talked of Anand and teasing her said, “Hmm so you want your Mister Anand to come here huh?!” She tapped him with her fist on his chest naughtily as she knew he was teasing.

So Vishal planned great things in his mind. And in her mind, Aditi as well started thinking different things as Anand was someone who lived in both their minds as a sexual game! Through the role plays Vishal had succeeded to make Aditi feel things for Vishal…. And that is what he really wanted and he felt it was high time to try things in a different way now. He was not interested to invite Anand’s wife but Anand only and at the office, he did invite him. There was the problem of transport to return as that would end by midnight or at latest 10/11 PM and if there would be drinks he won’t be able to drive so a taxi man was managed who would take Anand back him on that night.

On the day of the party, Vishal took leave at 4 Pm from work and asked Anand not to forget to come to his place after he ends work. Back home Vishal helped Aditi preparing the snacks and special liquor was bought and other specialties for such a party. Now it was time for Aditi’s dress to be worn. And Vishal wanted her to be hot and sexy. Vishal was surprised that Aditi did not object to wear the dress he wanted her to wear despite that Anand will be there. The husband had thought she will never accept to wear that sexy attractive dress as it's too appealing and lets her body parts too visible….But Aditi agreed to wear that dress despite that she knew Anand will soon be there in their company! That pleased Vishal very much but still, he wondered how and why she agreed to be dressed in such a revealing dress in front of Anand. All were their role plays effect he thought! The dress reached her upper knees and when she would sit the upper parts of her thighs would be visible; it had straps over her shoulders so even her bra straps were could be seen and lovely, sexy cleavage as well. To give you an idea of how she looked gorgeous in that dress I am posting some pics hope this helps to have an idea how Anand will find Aditi in front of him when he reaches her place!

This is how Aditi looked in the dress:

Just look at the upper parts of her thighs, the fairer parts, so exciting, desirable. Look at her bra straps and the cleavage.

Here imagine when she will bed to serve Anand drinks, and the boobs will be seen this way to Anand.

Now when she sits opposite Anand this is what view comes to Anand’s eyes, the inner parts of her thighs:
So this is how our Aditi looked somehow friends

And Vishal very happy started waiting for the arrival of Anand as Aditi got dressed in that in it and both went on the terrace to wait for Anand looking towards the gate of the compound.

To be continued…………..
very nice

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

Update 17 - Anand at their place, he approached Aditi, caresses her

Vishal was too pleased to hear that. And replied, “Tell me, Anand, what you were saying for the lady at the office, will you have same thoughts for Aditi?” On hearing that Anand blushed and did not really know what to say yet answered reluctantly, “Buddy, you are my friend so how can I say same words for your wife, yes if she was not your wife I would certainly have said same words for Aditi also…. So bad and sad she is my friend’s wife hehehe!” Vishal smiled and asked, “If this friend allows you to flirt with her then?” Anand had a grin and was about to reply when they heard Aditi walking in the corridor so they changed the subject.

When Aditi bent to place the glasses on the middle table even Vishal looked at her cleavage and of course looked at Anand whose eyes were glued on Aditi’s hanging boobs partly hidden by her hair which were loose and had fallen at the front to hide part of her boobs view to Anand….. Anand even saw one whole cup of her bra and almost could see the nipple of one boob….. Anand could not hold, he got to place his hand on his crotch to fix it since he was erect.

Aditi sat back close to her husband while Vishal took the bottle of champagne to open. When he was busy struggling with the bottle’s cork Anand’s eyes were sexually devouring Aditi who was now and then looking at him then at Vishal trying to open the bottle. She was aware that Anand was ogling at her body. She kept a smile on her face and had a squint at him now and then. Now Anand started thinking, ‘Why Vishal is talking about his wife like that to me? Why is she dressed so sexily when she knows that I am coming to her place? Why Vishal asked me how she looks and why did he say that what will I do if he allows me to flirt with her? What are they up to? What should I answer Vishal? Is he trying me? Does he want to know either I will try his wife? And if I say yes what will happen if he insults me and gets me out of his house! Then tomorrow he will tell everybody at work that I had eyes on his wife etc…oh no! I have to avoid such situations, I have earned respect at the office can’t get that ruined!”

Vishal was filling the glasses, Aditi was holding a glass which was being filled for her and she was to only just taste as she hates taking alcoholic drinks, she was taking a sip only to please her husband as it was his birthday. Then two other glasses were filled, clinked and they sipped the liquor. Anand’s eyes did not leave Aditi for any second and Vishal watched them.

Aditi now and then looked at Anand and imagined how on bed she used to repeat ‘Mister Anand don’t do this don’t do that, what are you doing, my husband will know, oh yes put it all inside I love it ….etc’ Aditi suddenly giggled thinking of those words when both Anand and Vishal looking in her face asked what the matter was and she just asked them to ignore, she had been thinking of a joke.

Aditi then had to bring something more from the kitchen and Anand and Vishal were left alone again so Vishal said, “I give you green light to speak whatever you want with her, be it sexual or anything, but do that when I go out to smoke, she will never mind whatever you talk to her, just don’t do it in my presence…. You can even touch her I bet she will not object…but again do that in my absence okay? You got me, Anand?”

Hearing that Anand did not believe his ears and tried to understand. So he asked, “Vishal tell me is she really your wife or someone else? Please don’t play pranks buddy!” Vishal said, “You wanna see our wedding photos? Wait!” He called, “Adi, please bring our wedding album, Anand wanna see the pics.” From the kitchen, she answered, “Okay just a give me some minutes please.”

Then Anand said, “So when she is your wife why you…….” Before Anand could complete his sentence, Vishal said, “Man do as I say I will explain you all at work tomorrow, just do what I am asking for now please….” Anand asked, “Are you, sure mate?” Vishal answered with assurance, “I am damn sure, just forget that she is my wife, make as if she is the office lady you were longing for and make a starting point here with Aditi, forget me when I am not amongst you two…. Every time that I leave you alone with her do something different…. Praise her beauty, tell her she is looking very sexy and hot, tell her she is desirable and touch her where you feel like… check her response, you will see she will not object…she could be only afraid because I am around…but she will not be objecting your touches and approach…. Just do as I say okay? You got it well my friend?”

Anand agreed and was deep inside him too happy to be getting such a chance where a husband was asking him to touch his wife and assured him that she will not object, that was like getting a lottery for him so he waited for the appropriate moment.

When Aditi was back with the wedding photo album, she handed it to Anand. Vishal said he was going to smoke on the terrace. Anand took the photo album and started looking at the pics and asked: “Aditi is this your father?” So Aditi got out of her seat and went near Anand, bent down to show him who was who in the album. From outside Vishal was watching secretly. Anand’s eyes were on Aditi’s cleavage; her boobs were hanging and were too close to him…. He held Aditi’s hand and pulled her asking, “Sit here to show me your relatives and parents…” Aditi sat on the couch he was and looked back towards the terrace to see if Vishal was looking…she did not find him and put her fingers on the photos to show Anand who is who, then Anand without hesitation put his arm on her shoulder and whispered in her ears, “You are looking very very beautiful Aditi, Vishal is a very lucky guy to have you! I envy him!” Aditi blushed, felt a shiver in her spine and looked back towards the terrace again feeling Anand’s hand caressing her bare shoulder…. In her cute voice, she said, “Thank you for the compliments Mister Anand” And as soon as she mentioned those two words ‘Mister Anand’ Aditi felt doing the role play and her heart raced. She felt losing herself in the fantasy world of sexual role play feeling that now sex will invade her and she will soon be lost in that man’s arms. That man whom she imagined having sex with her, the man she fantasized penetrating her, the man by whom she got so much body pleasure, by whom her own husband made her live the role plays as though he was really on bed with her was at that moment really holding her shoulder and caressing it saying such sexy hot compliments…. Aditi was not herself at that moment and felt lost in another world which was in between reality and fake.

Anand realizing her quietness slowly put his other hand on her knee and gently moved it up towards her thigh since the dress was short and felt the inner part of her thigh while Aditi gave a little moan of ‘hmmmmmm’ then Anand’s mouth gently pressed over her cheeks and he ran the tip of his tongue over there running it towards her lips….. Vishal watched all and held his hard cock in his hand and felt like masturbating on the spot viewing that scene between his friend and his wife…. Anand ran his wet tongue over Aditi’s lips and tried to force the tongue in her mouth which she had not opened while his hand was getting inside her thigh driven towards her pantie, she clutched both her thighs together to feel his warm palm in between and she hissed and like waking up suddenly said, “Oh no Vishal must be coming back” and she rushed to the other couch. She sat there looked towards the terrace, rubbed her wet lips moistened by Anand’s wet tongue. She then glanced at Anand with a coy smile and bent her eyes down on the floor biting her lips. Her heart was beating too fast and she felt coming out of a dream.

Anand was hard erect and in front of her fixed his cock in his pant which Aditi looked lifting her eyes pretending still looking on the floor. He whispered, “I desire you Aditi, you are too hot I wish to go to bed with you sweetheart. Just give me an opportunity…when can I meet you baby? I am dying to explore your whole body… don’t say any words to Vishal he won’t ever know; this will be our secret honey.”

Aditi moved her head in the negative without saying any word still looking at the floor holding her breath with a hand on her breasts. Just then Vishal opened the door leading on the terrace and got in pretending nothing happened and loudly asked, “Enjoying the champagne Anand.”

Anand felt her inner fleshy thighs, his finger almost touched her pussy…she was all silent when his hand was moving inside there, she had joined both thighs as if to prevent him yet she was letting ….. Thinking all that Anand did not understand why she let him do that…..

Vishal had watched all…. he had seen Anand’s hand in between her thighs and one of his hand over her shoulder, his finger playing with her bra’s strap…yet she did not remove his hand but quietly let him…he was right to tell Anand that she will not object…. He had very well prepared her, he had played the role plays so intensely that made Aditi feel and want to live that in reality!! Vishal was proud that he succeeded to make innocent Aditi turn into a hot longing, desirous woman. Now he felt his dreams could be realized and he will now get the opportunity to see another man fucking her, and he will succeed to watch her moaning, he so much longed to see, to watch, to observe how she will react when another dick will penetrate her, he was eager to know either her moans will be the same with another man, he wished to see either she will hiss, whimper and quiver the same way she did with him, he was thrilled to read her facial expressions on being in bed with another man, and Vishal was happy that now his dreams were soon going to be realized.

To be continued………………… (3623 words from both updates)
nice update bro

bondjamesbond09

Update 16 - Aditi & Vishal waiting for Anand

Vishal was too happy thinking how Anand will react on seeing Aditi in that dress and what will be his expressions. He was thinking for the 4-5 hours that Anand will stay with them how many times Aditi will do such movements where more of her intimate parts could be seen and how Anand’s eyes will devour her and how Vishal will enjoy seeing that.

They were both leaning on the metal railing looking downwards. And Om found it so he was excited seeing Aditi in such a dress and admired her though she was in the company of her husband. He bowed his head and Vishal murmured to Aditi, “There your new boyfriend is looking at you!” And Aditi again naughtily hit him on his back with her fist! Now on seeing Om down there, Aditi became mischievous and she intentionally lifted a leg and put on the railing. Vishal did not notice that as Aditi was as though making Om jealous or it was just a manner of woman to hang on their husband when he is around, so Aditi started hanging on Vishal’s shoulder, hugging him, posing her chin over his shoulder, holding him, running her hand in his hair and all that but her leg was on the railing and Om was not able to move his eyes as this time Om did not only see in between her thighs but even her pantie! Look at the dress in the picture and its normal to view the pantie from the ground floor looking upward! Om was erect and did not know how to manage his restlessness and he even could not keep looking at her as her husband was together, so he went inside his small kiosk and fixed his cock inside his pant and came out again to look back at Aditi who was still in the same position and she was also fixing at Om with a naughty smile! Om was going crazy and wished to hold Aditi but he was helpless.

Vishal wished to ask Aditi how come she AGREED TO WEAR THAT DRESS THOUGH SHE KNEW Anand was coming, he then thought that she could change her mind and go to change it that’s why he preferred to let her and he wanted to watch her. Vishal thought, ‘May me now she is coming having desires like me and to please me she will seduce Anand in her way…I want to talk to her how to act in presence of Anand, I want to tell her to lift up her dress a bit more and to let the straps of her dress fall on her arms now and then when she would be among us…. But I will not tell her anything, I want to see how far she can go by herself….. I want to know how far the role plays with Anand have had an effect on her…..’ Yet Vishal talked,

“Anand should be here by now, he is delaying!”

She replied looking at Om, “Why don’t you call him and ask if he is on the way?”

Vishal: “He will be driving, why don’t we go at the gate to receive him, he will have to park the car and all that….”

Still looking at Om Aditi gladly said, “That’s a good idea let’s go down to welcome him”

But just then they saw Anand’s car getting in. Aditi wished to make Om feel things, that’s why she wanted to look at his eyes from near but was she could not do that….. And secretly she waved at him before returning back inside when Anand was parking the car. Om smiled when she waved at him.

Now, Vishal got out and went to the lift’s door to wait for Anand to get out while Aditi waited at the threshold of their apartment. Aditi was fixing at the lift’s door to open for Anand to get out while Vishal was looking at her now and then. He thought, “She seems happy to be receiving Anand, her dream man of sexual encounters…. It was she who proposed me to call him though she had said to call him with his wife, but maybe she knew it already that I will never call him with his wife but he will come alone….so she seems delighted….. I will have to stay backward to check how Anand will embrace her, where his hands will go over her body…. Last time he had run his fingers on her waist while leaving, today I will have to observe lots of things…. Oh God, I am already erect!’ Yes thinking of all that Vishal was getting thrilled and had terrible hard on….. he was too happy to have such opportunity to watch Aditi in the company of another man… but nothing was finalized either there will be any approach to each other or nor… everything was going on normal and things were being cooked in Vishal’s mind only….but who will know what Aditi had in her mind at that moment? Why had she agreed to be dressed that way in front of Anand? Did she not know that she looked too hot and sexy in it? Did she not know that her things will be seen when she sits opposite him? Was she not aware that her boobs will hang if ever she will serve him anything? Did she not know that her cleavage was too visible in that dress? Despite all that, she accepted to wear that without any objections, yet the last time she had refused to uncover her pallu as the blouse was too low cut. So was there a change in her behavior comparing the last time? If yes why? Was it because of the regular roleplays? Or did she have any special personal feelings which she hides from Vishal? Who will ever know that?

The lift stopped and Anand came out, Vishal opened his arms, Anand hugged him and Aditi with all smile looked at them walking towards her. Vishal retained his step to let Anand go ahead who was heading towards Aditi with a smile looking at her from top to toe with admiration. He once turned back to look at Vishal just at that moment Aditi said, “Hello!” to him so he got to look back at Aditi speeding his steps. Aditi looked at Vishal over Anand’s shoulder who was observing both of them, especially his eyes were on Anand’s hands…… And Aditi stepped two steps inside her house while Anand stepped in lifting his arms upwards to hold Aditi in a hug then Vishal got to hurry his step to reach his threshold to be able to watch them but he delayed, it was a matter of seconds…. Anand bent his neck to Aditi who lifted her face up to kiss both his cheeks while Anand’s arms went, one over her bare shoulder and bra’s straps and the other hand partly over her waist…. When his fingers touched her bare shoulder and bra’s strap Aditi felt a sensation which she could not describe but at that precise moment, she felt the man who beds her every night was touching her, while Anand was very pleased to feel her smooth skin under his fingers….. When Vishal reached there, Anand’s hand was moving from her shoulder and passed all along her arm up to her elbow and was still moving towards her wrist when Aditi held his hand and asked him inside looking at Vishal behind him with a normal smile.

Vishal understood that Anand, in fact, caressed her from her shoulder up to her wrist all along her arm….that happened within seconds.

All three got inside, Vishal closed the door and Aditi still holding Anand’s hand looking in his face with a lovely smile asked him to be seated on the couch while she glanced at Vishal and asked him to sit on the other one where she would sit, that was just opposite the one Anand was asked to sit. Anand sat down and looking at Vishal handed him a small present saying, “This is for the birthday boy, happy birthday to you dear!” Aditi laughed and thrilled asked Vishal to open it. But Vishal placed it on the table he will open later. Then Anand took something else and handing it to Aditi said, “and this is for you errr….” Vishal said, “Aditi, she is Aditi Anand.” So Anand continued, “This is for you dear Aditi” Aditi blushed and looking at him asked, “But why for me? It’s his birthday only!” Anand said “You are the host so just thought to bring something for you as well”….it was a packet of chocolate!

Anand’s eyes could not leave Aditi’s legs, since as she was sitting opposite him, and the couch being low, her knees were up and the downer part of her thighs, where the dress hanged were clearly visible to Anand and he was excited to find Aditi so sexy and desirable, above all her closeness and friendliness, plus her sweet voice and loving manners all were sort of disturbing Anand…. But he was his friend’s beautiful wife so he had to behave and he tried a lot to control.

So many beautiful parts of her body were seen, all spotless, mixture of whitish and pinkish colour… her legs, thighs, shoulder, all her arms, her upper back…. So hot and tempting that Anand felt like holding her in his arms. Vishal was trying to read his expressions and he knew and found it in his eyes that he was devouring his wife’s body.

After a little while, Vishal asked Aditi to get the glasses and champagne bottle and so they will do cheers….. Aditi stood up, swaying her hair at the back then she lifted both her arms to fix her hair at the back and Anand watched her clean shaven armpits and felt like running his tongue there….. Vishal looked at his eyes then looked back to where he was looking to see his wife’s underarms….. Aditi walked by them towards the corridor to reach the kitchen.

As soon as the men were alone in the lounge Vishal asked with Anand in whispers, “How do you find her today?” Anand smiled looking in Vishal’s face and said, “She is damn beautiful man, you are a very lucky guy to have such a lovely, wife….please don’t mind if I use the word, ‘sexy’ for her as she is sexy and hot my dear”

To be continued………………
nice

bondjamesbond09

Update 18 - Anand tries his best with Aditi

Vishal took his seat near Aditi looked in Anand’s face with a queer smile and winked at him while Aditi still had a red face and her heart thumped. Anand still had a hard-on and was gazing at Aditi’s thighs and cleavage which were mouthwatering. Aditi suddenly got up excusing herself with these words, “I have to wash some utensil, I will be back in a while please excuse me.”

When she was gone in whispers the two of them talked in the lounge. Vishal asked,

“So how is she, you enjoyed touching her a bit I hope!” Now Vishal saw all yet pretended not knowing and wanted to see what will be Anand’s answer. And he was very surprised when his friend’s answer was not what he expected to be! Anand said,

“Not so well, she is reluctant I think I will need much more time, I was unable to touch her as you said and she kept sitting there when I asked her to come to sit near me to show me the pics!”

Vishal wondered why Anand lied to him. Then he told him, “She is at the sink washing plates, go there, stand behind her and take hold of her, press your body to her and see if she objects or what, go, go hurry!”

Anand immediately went feeling very happy. And Vishal got out through the terrace door, walked on the awnings to reach the kitchen from where he could peep at them. What he found pleased him and again he got to hold and press his dick with his hands.

Anand was standing behind Aditi with both his hands on her belly passing through under her arms and Anand’s crotch was hardly being pressed on Aditi’s buttock and being thrust while Anand’s mouth was roaming on her bent neck! Aditi was still blushing and was giving little pushes to him saying something which Vishal could not hear as he was outside and the doors and windows were closed. Aditi was, in fact, telling him in whispers, “Please leave me, Vishal could walk in here, go away please go! Don’t do this Mister Anand please leave…..”

Now friends imagine Aditi in that dress, her back all nude with the bra straps in front of Anand who was holding her in his arms and running his mouth on her shoulder, back, arms getting them wet with his tongue….. How Aditi was feeling at that moment in the arms of the man she imagined almost every night….. She was feeling like living her role plays again and at times wished to let go and get wrapped in Anand’s embrace…. It was hard for her to control herself…… And Anand was feeling his rock hard dick being rubbed on her fleshy ass meanwhile fondling her boobs and licking her bare back and shoulder….. Just imagine looking at this photo, such a lovely spotless bare fleshy skin in ones arm how could a man resist!

Aditi was bending like in this pic over the sink to wash the plates while Anand was holding her from behind, so her ass was all completely at his disposal and it seemed Aditi was voluntarily giving her ass to him to fuck, Anand could not resist and felt he will ejaculate without penetrating her. Look at her bare back and shoulder in the pics plus her bra’s strap where Anand was running his tongue while thrusting his dick over her ass from over her dress though….. And once Anand crouched and tried lifting her dress to feel her thighs again but this time Aditi changed position to prevent him from doing so but Anand knelt on the floor and placed his mouth over her sexy fleshy thighs licking and biting them in a rush like a monkey got an apple to eat. Look at the next pic and check her thighs, how could Anand resist having his tongue on those thighs:

Look at her fairer part of the thighs friends, the more you get under her dress the more they are fair and sensible and a tongue licks there makes her horny and the man as well can’t hold and penetration is a must yet Anand had to control that was a damn difficult situation for Anand and Aditi as well!

But Aditi as well sat down to prevent him go further and pleaded with little moans,

“No please Mister Anand, stop, Vishal may come in any moment he is in the lounge, please stop. Anand was panting and took a deep breath leaving her since she was struggling a lot and both walked to the lounge one after the other walking through the corridor, but when the got there they were surprised not to find Vishal. She looked worried and looked in Anand’s face asking, “Where is he?” Anand replied, “You see we could have continued sweety! You stopped me in vain you are an irresistible baby! Oh my God!” But Aditi looked around repeating, “But where is Vishal he had already finished smoking and was back in!” And she looked walking towards the door which led to the terrace and just then Vishal opened it getting is saying, “I had left my cigarette packet and lighter on the terrace railings and went to take them back, so what’s up now?”

Aditi felt relieved and gave a sigh while Anand tried hard to hold his breath as he was just panting. Vishal had seen all that happened between them in the kitchen yet feigned not knowing.

After about 15 minutes they were all three sitting in the lounge, both men sipping the champagne and taking another round from the bottle while Aditi took some juice. She was now and then looking at Anand who was continuing ogling at her which Vishal was observing but secretly. Aditi felt she was getting wet and went in her room to clean her. She looked at her dripping pussy and thought of Anand who is willing to reach there, she smiled to herself and went back in the lounge sitting opposite him and gave a squint at him escaping Vishal’s eyes since she knew Vishal was observing her. They had casual talks and Vishal switched on the TV. The sun had already set and it was dark outside by then, the night was stepping in. So Vishal asked Aditi to now serve the special snacks followed by dinner. Anand got up saying, “Ok you watch TV Vishal I will help her to bring the plates etc.” But Aditi looked in Vishal’s face interrogatively and replied to Anand, “Oh no, I will serve don’t bother please, it’s alright.” But Anand insisted to help her. Aditi continued staring at Vishal who said, “Okay let him help you if he wishes to!” So Aditi walked towards the kitchen followed by Anand.

Anand hurried his steps and caught her in the corridor itself taking her in his arms and leaning her against the wall tried to kiss her. The murmurs of Aditi and movements of their clutch were not heard to Anand as the TV was on and volume was high. Vishal had himself not expected that Anand will be that fast to do that in the corridor itself…. Anand talked from his seat, “I am going on the terrace for another smoke, you serve the stuffs meanwhile okay?!” And as soon as the first word was spoken by Vishal, Anand left Aditi who ran to the kitchen. He then followed when he heard Vishal closing the terrace door. Now she was alone and he said, “Look we have at least 5 minutes full as he won’t be back till he does not end his cigarette so let us seize this opportunity sweetheart.” And he immediately, savagely took her in his arms and started licking her neck while with a hand he was lifting up her dress and this time his hand went straight over her pantie which he was trying to remove but Aditi put her hands there holding them with pleading voice, “Oh no, not that, we can’t do that now!!” But Anand groaned biting her shoulder, “Honey I desire you so much that within a few seconds I am sure I will ejaculate, just let me put it in, it will take only a few thrusts and you will see how I eject my sperm over your beautiful thighs…..” Aditi trying to pull away from him pushing his mouth which was coming towards her lips said, “No this is not the right time for that go away please, don’t be insistent I request you….. Look I will let you know when the right time comes!” She was struggling in his arms, at times moving his hands from her boobs, then trying to move another hand from in between her thighs, again trying to move his persisting hand from her pantie….

Anand then leaned her against the wall in the kitchen and straightening himself at her level said, “Well give me a good sweet passionate kiss, I want to taste your mouth, then I will stop, the kiss must be long and passionate….” Aditi had no choice and looked up in his eyes feeling she was living the role play.

Vishal had walked over the awnings and reached the kitchen’s window watched all clearly well this time, he did not have to hide as it was dark outside and they could not see him at all but he could see everything like clear crystal as the light was on inside.

Aditi’s back against the wall, Anand’s both arms on the wall she was like a prisoner in between his strong arms, she surrendered for the kiss. Anand gently lifted up her chin with his fingers whispering, “You are delicious honey I bet I am going to get the sweetest nectar I ever got in any kiss ever before in my life…. Please open your mouth and let your tongue melt in my mouth, you will enjoy it too I assure you of that, come on honey…”

Aditi quietly closed her eyes and gradually opened her lovely mouth, feeling Anand’s lips touching her shaking lips his tongue penetrating into her mouth…. She slowly slides her tongue outward and let Anand swallow it thus Aditi felt his warm mouth sucking his tongue when she felt her arms voluntarily lifting up and holding him tightly against her body getting lost deriving the pleasure of Anand’s kiss. Anand slowly but made sure that as she will be getting lost into the kiss his hands will work wonders. So while Aditi’s eyes were closed enjoying the kiss, Anand’s hand lifted her dress from behind her, his fingers ran over her pantie on her ass and he slowly with a finger tried to move part of her pantie aside, while his front part was pressed tightly in between her legs just over the lower part of her belly at the beginning of her pussy…. Meanwhile, he was sucking her tongue drinking the juice of her mouth; Aditi was doing the same responding to the kiss as though he was her old lover or was Vishal…… she was completely lost and was not even feeling what Anand was doing to her….. Her arms were around his large shoulder she was exploring his mouth deliciously…..

Anand little by little used the other hand to lower her dress over her bosom to let the whole of one of her boob come out and he suddenly broke off the kiss to let his mouth go on her tits which he started sucking vigorously… Aditi’s fingers ran through his hair in a moan and she quivered and opened her eyes in a sudden like waking up out of a dream and slightly pushing him she fixed her dress over her breast and fixed her pantie saying, “It’s enough now, you got enough for a first time and that’s all, get satisfied with what you just got, I am going to take the plates in the lounge and Anand sat on the floor staring at her with lusty eyes while Aditi walked in the corridor holding plates in each hand dangling her hips, her ass moving to her steps rhythm which Anand admired and longed for……

To be continued…………… (2050 words)
very very nice

Casinar

Divine
Update 19 - Aditi still courted by Anand in her house

Vishal watched all and was soon back in the lounge where eating stuff was served and another bottle of liquor as well. Intoxication had started invading both men and their tongues were somewhat getting stuck while talking. Aditi was doing to and fro from the kitchen to the lounge bringing this and that, returning used plates and other glasses etc. Every time that she was going away Vishal was talking in whispers to Anand asking him boldly either he is enjoying his hot sexy wife. Since he was getting drunk he was not hesitating to ask anything boldly with Anand.

Anand was praying that he gets all drunk and he could get his wife to bed and fuck her to his fill. He was sure if only Vishal disappears for about 15 minutes it would be enough for him to lay Aditi and penetrate his cock deep in her mouth and pussy. But till Vishal was here Aditi would not let that happen. At least this is what Anand felt.

Soon they had dinner, and both Vishal and Anand were stuttered while talking. The liquor was having an effect. Aditi was laughing listening at their way of talking and as though scolding Vishal for having taken too much of liquor. She was no doubt continuing to gaze at Anand as well and since she knew Vishal was drunk she felt easy to talk a bit more freely to Anand as she knew Vishal was not paying so much heed. When Aditi was serving food or anything, Vishal was openly passing his hand on her ass, patting it and was playfully touching her almost everywhere over her body in front of Anand almost forgetting that he was there. Each time that Vishal was behaving so he was in a way adding fuel to fire since Anand was getting more excited seeing Aditi being touched and caressed in his presence. Aditi was as though trying to make Anand jealous by encouraging her husband as she was at times sitting over Vishal’s lap, pressing her boobs over his chest or lightly kissing him on his lips looking at Anand with one eye! But she was not aware that she was making a lion hungrier by acting that way.

Once Anand went to the toilet to piss and Aditi was washing the plates after dinner had ended. As soon as Anand got out of the toilet he hurried to Aditi and caught hold of her starting again to fondle over the parts of her body he was getting at hand. Aditi was struggling by sitting down or, moving away yet she was in his arms and his mouth was trying to explore her boobs by licking her neck moving downwards there, Anand even inserted one finger in between her bra’s straps and moved it to her arms where it hanged and he licked her armpit with the length of his tongue which made Aditi shiver and quiver. She begged, “Please stop you are drunk now, it’s not the right way, I don’t like it no, no, no!! This is not the way, stop or I will shout now!”

And as it usually happens a drunk person always take such words aggressively Anand did the same and felt angry and replied this to her;

“What? You will shout? Shout for what? I want to fuck you and you want it too. Let’s go to your bed now my dick can’t wait anymore! I have to fuck you deep there before I go back home your husband as well want that I am sure!” He stammered and staggered, his back hit the wall as Aditi pushed him hard and blushing she angrily said, “Damn it I am not a whore to please you as and when you wish! Enough is enough, touch me again and you are out of here!” Saying that Aditi ran to the lounge leaving all the plates in the sink! Anand sat on the floor in the kitchen realizing the craps he just said and gave a sigh murmuring to himself, “Oh God, seems I spoiled everything, oh no! What the fuck, why did I say all that, I am really drunk it seems, got to apologize to her now….”

Aditi sat close to Vishal leaning her head on his chest. At that moment, Vishal’s eyes were glued on the TV set and he was thinking Anand is still in the loo. Anand walked in the lounge and he dared sit on the same settee where husband and wife were seated. Aditi was then in the middle. As soon as Anand sat Aditi was getting up to change her seat but Anand held her arm asking her to sit back. Vishal laughed and asked, “What happened?” Aditi still red with anger looked daggers at Anand while Vishal asked her to sit back. Anand said, “Vishal your dear wifie is angry with me dear, I said words which may be made her angry ask her to forgive me please!” Vishal looked at Aditi with another laugh and answered to Anand, “Don’t mind her anger, she is like all other wives, you talk to her I am going to puff another smoke on the terrace.”

When Vishal stood up to go out he staggered and quickly Aditi stood up to give him support saying, “I am afraid you fall down Vish, you are drunk, please don’t go out, smoke here itself just open the windows for the smoke to get vanished.” But Vishal insisted and went out telling her not to worry he will be fine. Aditi stood near the terrace door looking at Vishal who from there looked back at her telling her to go back by signs of his hand.

Aditi was holding the curtain and trying to look back where Anand was seated reluctantly. She found him with the corner of her eyes, and taking a deep breath she turned towards him looking straight in his face. She crossed her arms still looking at him said, “I will not come near you!” She said that line just like a child gets angry with someone and tease the other. Anand was admiring her back when she was looking at Vishal and when she turned to him he was smiling and had crossed both his hand in prayer form and bowed his head to her asking forgiveness! Then he said, “I am extremely sorry for my misbehavior Aditi, please forgive me very very very sorry for the words I said, come on I am your guest please don’t be harsh to me, I really apologize, I think it’s the drink effect which made me say those filthy words, look such a beautiful woman like you do not look nice when angry, you look very beautiful all smiling and being kind, please spit out the anger please, sorry sorry sorry!”

After hearing him Aditi smiled and stepped towards him slowly and on reaching him she tapped him on his head saying, “Then you should never drink when you have to be with a woman stupid!” And Anand pulled her over his lap. When she fell on his thighs, his dress moved upper and again those fleshy thighs were at Anand’s disposal who immediately put his hand over them and started caressing trying to take her mouth in his, But Aditi turned back to look towards the terrace and said, “No Vishal can see all from there, not here, leave me…” She abruptly stood up from his lap looking back at the terrace door and slowly walked in the corridor toward the kitchen.

Anand thought, “Hmm she is going to the kitchen so that her husband won’t see her and indirectly inviting me there, she said ‘not here’ means do it in the kitchen…so let me go to enjoy her more now….”

Aditi was by herself leaning against the wall as though expecting Anand to take her. Anand went there and stood against her crushing her boobs with his chest when Aditi closed her eyes, lifted up her head pushing it against the wall like waiting to be kissed.

Outside, Vishal tried to walk on the awning but since he was drunk he missed a step and was about to fall as on the other side of the awning there were no railings. If he would fall he would land straight on the ground floor and could die! He got scared and stepped back to the terrace. He wanted to watch them but could not walk up to his kitchen awning.

Anand held Aditi’s mouth in his hand and pressed both her cheeks to get her mouth opened which she did and he put his tongue inside asking her to suck it well as she had done earlier. Aditi took his tongue in her mouth and started sucking while Anand worked his hands again. He put his hands under her dress over her thighs and did not delay to reach her pantie fast. Aditi was letting him do savouring the kiss and giving little moans like, “Hmmm hmmmm hmmm” still enjoying the kiss. Anand was thrilled and this time he was able to move down her pantie a little bit and was with one hand undoing his pant’s zip when Aditi broke off the kiss and put her hand to her pantie moving it back up. Anand pleaded and told her very gently in a begging voice,

“Please sweetheart, please let it down it is a matter of seconds only as soon as I insert it you will enjoy and believe me I will get pleased within seconds mark my words I am desiring you too much, please let me look; my dick is out only has to push it in....”

Aditi was only moving her head in the negative without speaking, her hand on his shoulder...she looked at his organ and Anand took her hand bringing it to it... Aditi let her hand go over his cock, but as soon as her fingers touched his dick Aditi quickly pulled back her hand with deep, heavy breaths. Her boobs were like getting inflated while she was breathing heavily. Anand then tried to make her sit on the floor by pushing her head downwards...she was resisting but Anand’s pleading voice made her crouch on her knees..... her face was soon in front of his erect cock, Aditi on seeing his organ too close to her face she turned to look at the wall but Anand held his dick and rubbed it to her cheeks, neck, upper boobs and requested her to suck him.... “Take it honey please take it deliciously in your mouth, please don’t delay, Vishal will not take much time now please me baby make me happy please I envy you so much darling come on come on please....” Aditi was panting and moving her head in the negative and spoke like in a cry, “No Mister Anand, it’s not good, we should not do this, it’s wrong, please let me go now, I kissed you its more than enough please lets go now...” when she spoke those words she was again lost in the dream world of her role play and deep inside her she felt she was in company of Vishal doing all that as role play....

But Anand did not want to hear anything and made her stand up while he went on the floor this time and with rage lifted up her dress and rushed her pantie down up to her thighs and placed his mouth over her pussy..... he did that so fast that Aditi did not get the time to pull back her pantie...she got stuck to the floor like a statue and gasped air when she felt Anand’s mouth over her pussy.... Anand was excited and with one hand tried to part away her legs which Aditi did looking up on the ceiling with half-closed eyes feeling Anand’s tongue looking for the opening of her pussy lips... Aditi breathed in heavily and moaned with a hiss, “shhhhhhh hmmmmmm ooooooooh”

Anand placed his finger on her clit and as his finger touched there he found her completely wet... Anand thought ‘she is all wet means she is hot and horny yet she is refusing....’ he immediately pushed his tongue in savouring her salty juice licking and sucking it making Aditi moan more and more standing on the tip of her toes straitening her body by holding his scalp hair tightly in her finger pulling them upward!! She wailed and whimpered still in moaning voice pleaded, “Please stop, enough oh my God I can’t take it anymore please stop Mister Anand not now, not now please......” And she quickly sat down to take Anand’s mouth in her, placing one of her hand voluntarily on his dick which was still out, caressing it in her soft hand while sucking his tongue......

Just then they heard Vishal closing the terrace door. The quickly got up, Aditi hurried to pull back her pantie up and Anand put back his dick in and pulled his zip.

To be continued............... (2188 words)

Casinar

Divine
Update 20 - Anand Dances with Aditi

All three were once again gathered in the lounge and Anand got an idea. He said,

Vishal, it’s your birthday man why not have a dance with Aditi?”

Vishal liked the idea thinking on the spot that he will then ask Aditi to dance with Anand as well. So the music system was put on and a slow dance CD was inserted in the drive and Vishal asked Aditi to stand up for a slow. He took his wife’s hand pulling her up and soon space was made in the lounge moving some couches by the side to enable them dance while Anand asked, “The light can be put to dim isn’t it” and Vishal showed him the remote to dim the light.

Husband and wife were dancing cheek to cheek and when Anand was watching them in the pale light of the lounge. Vishal’s right hand had Aditi’s left hand with all her fingers clutched into his and his left palm was on her back while their bodies were stuck to each other moving tidily on the music rhythm. Lying over the couch Anand was observing them; now and then Aditi was looking at Anand when she was getting to face him when Vishal was turning her to face Anand.

Since Vishal was quite drunk he was not able to manage his steps and hold equilibrium thus once his shoe went on Aditi’s toes who gave a cry….. Then Vishal asked her to dance with Anand. She was not willing to but could not refuse as that would have seemed lacking manners and misbehaving. So very soon she was in Anand’s arms and dancing. Vishal was, of course, watching them in such a way that they would not notice it. The side of the lounge they were dancing had the light dimmed and Vishal intentionally dimmed it much more thus to allow some more feelings of eroticism to them.

Anand held Aditi tight to his body and little by little took her hands up over his shoulders….Aditi unwillingly, after glancing at Vishal who pretended to be looking aside put her arms over Anand’s shoulders while Anand ran his palm on her bare arms moving it through her armpit then managed caressing her boobs to at last land his palm over her ass which he pressed to the lower part of his body tightly. The dance became erotic and that was what Vishal wanted to watch. He switched off the light on the part of the lounge where he was sitting so that they could not see him and the dimmer was turned to lessen the light at the part they were dancing to give them more closeness in the dark. And the erotic dance on the romantic music moved on.

Anand gradually started caressing Aditi during the dance as his mouth roamed over her neckline and his tongue lightly ran over there to make her shiver then get herself wrapped tighter to him. For a while, Aditi tried to forget that Vishal was there and got drowned in Anand’s warm wrap feeling him so close to him enhanced by the lovely music going on. It was a really romantic plus erotic moment for all three of them. Deep in her mind, Aditi at times thought her husband was there yet she was in another man’s arm and the husband was not objecting, that created a sort of boosting feeling to Aditi who let herself go in the flow. Anand on his part was very thrilled that he was holding such a damn sexy woman in his arms while the husband was there yet he could not help it. And Vishal was excited to watch all since he felt his dreams on the point of realization. All three had in their mind something which was playing positively and encouraged them to go ahead.

Anand’s dick was hard no doubt and he was doing his best rubbing it in between the thighs of Aditi though it was done over her dress. Aditi was feeling his hard organ very well being rubbed over her pussy yet instead of pushing Anand she was getting clutched more to him by tightening her arms over her shoulders. Then slowly Anand moved her hair from her shoulder and Aditi felt his warm breath on her skin while Anand took his wet tongue to run there making Aditi hiss. Aditi’s heart started beating faster as she knew she was in another man’s arm and she also knew what that man was expecting from her.

She tried to look at the other side of the lounge to check on her husband but Vishal had placed himself in such a way in a dark corner that she could not find him while he could watch them very well.

Vishal’s hand slowly but surely reached under Aditi’s dress over her ass palpating her panty, inserting his finger in between…. While his mouth looked for Aditi’s mouth which she hungrily opened to take Anand’s mouth into hers and they were lost in a passionate kiss under the tune of a romantic music being played smoothly.

Anand tried to put his finger into Aditi’s pussy during the kiss and he almost succeeded but partly as it was quite difficult since Aditi’s body was collated to his. Tracks changed on the music system it was the 4th track playing and the couple was still moving their steps holding each other. Anand also looked for Vishal and on not seeing him he undid his zip and took out his dick, lifted up Aditi’s dress, crouched his body, moved down Aditi’s pantie and just when he was going to insert his dick into her the CD skipped and a sound resounded in the lounge that spoiled everything and they had to break off immediately! Aditi was at that moment not objecting at all and was almost letting him do and if the music had not stopped Anand’s cock would have reached deep into her….. Aditi was as if waiting for him to penetrate her…… Anand felt discouraged and angry as that had to be stopped! He was almost there! He also thought, “She is letting me do all, she did not object when I moved her pantie to her thighs, she did not say anything when my finger entered her wet pussy, she did not say any word when she knew I was taking my dick out, so she was waiting for it to get into her…..!!”

Anand walked to the other part of the lounge where Vishal pretended to be sleeping! The light was put on back by Aditi and she moved Vishal saying, “Hey Vish!! Vish are you sleeping? Wake up!” Then Anand came close to her and whispered in her ears, “Let him, let him please let’s move to your bedroom…it’s a great opportunity come baby come please!!!” But Aditi was back to her senses by then and refused. Anand pleaded a lot still she did not agree. And Anand felt very disappointed just as his mobile rang as the taxi had come to take him back home! He gave a sigh looking sadly at Aditi who laughed teasing him. Anand said, “You are so naughty Aditi, laughing at my state! I can cancel the trip, and ask the taxi to go back; I stay here and tomorrow go to the office from here itself! What say, honey?” Aditi said, “No no no, not at all…you go back….we’ll get other opportunities….” She shook Vishal to wake up. Vishal pretended waking up from a sleep and asked what the time was. It was almost 1 of the morning and Anand asked his leave.

To be continued immediately on the next post

Casinar

Divine
Update 21 - The new boy

Finally, the husband and wife went to bed. And it was the first time that Aditi said, “Okay tonight it’s me who is going to start the roleplay you happy baby?” Vishal was of course very happy and knew what she was going to play. Aditi said, “Okay you are Mister Anand and I am alone at home you have come to lay me on bed!... I am now very much familiar to you, we are more friendly and you use to touch my body parts often thus I know what you want from me okay?”

Vishal was excited but was so much drunk that he was unable to answer well…. Aditi wore the sexy nightie without the bra and she mounted over Vishal rubbing her downer part over his crotch kissing and licking his neck and cheat… she was like a hungry tigress at that moment…. In fact, Anand had turned her on! The fire was ignited since a long time back by Anand and Vishal was used to kindle it now. Aditi was doing everything this night… she parted both her legs apart and went on Vishal who was lying on his back…… Aditi started removing his underwear…. She rushed to throw it on the floor…… Vishal was drowsy and stammered while talking he was too drunk and when Aditi took his dick in her hand she found it soft and looking like a dead snake!! Aditi looked up in Vishal’s face and kidded, “What’s this honey! It’s all down baby, poor baby what’s wrong?” Vishal stammered, “I think we won’t make love tonight sweetheart, let’s go to sleep I am too sleepy....” Aditi did not expect that answer from him she was hot and horny and needed it at that very moment! Aditi wanted to continue.... she did all her possible best to raise his cock by caressing, sucking, licking it but Vishal started snoring soon.... Aditi felt very disappointed and did not know what to do.... childishly she mounted over him and hit him with her fist on his chest saying, “You are very bad, when I badly need to be loved you get drunk and sleep what should I do now, how do I please myself?!!”

She tried to rub her wet pussy over his knee meanwhile kissing his neck when Vishal slept like a log snoring...she thrust pussy on and on yet she did not feel pleased and almost shouted and felt angry...... she tried to sleep but could not..... She got out of the bed and put a robe over her nightie, walked on the terrace and looked out in the sky..... She looked down at the gatekeeper’s kiosk and thought suddenly of Om. Some kind of thoughts roamed her mind and she turned to look back inside her house, breathed a mouthful of fresh air and walked into her bedroom to find Vishal snoring like a pig and suddenly got out of her apartment and walked towards the lift.

In her very sexy nightie she was damn hot and though she had a robe over it the nightie’s straps and part of her beautiful boobs without bra could well be seen. She looked damn hot in short with her hair flung open and her eyes were inviting.

When a woman is in need of sex suddenly and who had been seduced for so long do not get it at the required time can stoop to such level that was not expected at all from Aditi. But where was she going in the middle of the night to quench her thirst? They shy and naive beautiful woman who did not even know what sexual pleasure was had been turned so horny that she did not know what she was doing at that moment. She took the lift and went to the ground floor, walked to the kiosk, letting the robe’s upper part move apart on her shoulder to let straps of her sexy nightie appear thus making her have a sexier look by displaying her beautiful bare shoulder and upper arms plus the cleavage. She was expecting Om to be there but she was very much surprised to see a mature man in the fifties looking at her very surprised who asked in a hoarse voice, “What’s the problem? May I help you, madam?”

Aditi was shocked, she did not realise that Om worked day shift so another person was replacing him for the night shift. The watchman looked at her from tip to toe and anyhow he was a man and any man would have held his dick seeing Aditi that way in front of him in the middle of the night. But the man was a responsible person so he continued looking at Aditi and questioned, “You live upstairs I believe, isn’t it? Do you have any problem, can I help you?” Aditi felt ashamed that she was standing almost nude in front of a stranger and pretended to be drunk and stammered that her husband’s birthday finished she was not feeling sleepy so was looking for a cigarette! Aditi did the acting so well and missed a step as if she was about to fall so immediately the man held her and said, “Okay I will give you a cigarette but I will have to accompany you back to your room, you are drunk and can fall down and hurt yourself, wait I am coming with you, madam!”

The watchman held Aditi’s shoulder walking her back to the lift. Inside the lift, he kept his arm over Aditi’s shoulders and she rested her head on his chest as though she was all drunk. Her boobs crushed on his chest and the man felt things looking at her cleavage start thinking things. He asked her questions, “So your husband does not have cigarettes anymore?” Aditi making her eyes look drowsy answered acting like she was drunk, “No he does not smoke a friend had come but he is gone now and I wish to smoke. My husband is sleeping and I am not sleepy yet.” The watchman thought, ‘Her husband is sleeping and such a young and beautiful wife is out this is how women turn to be sluts when husbands do not care about them. I can fuck this beautiful woman right now...let me try if she lets me in, I will check if the husband is dead asleep I will try her...’

Out of the lift they walked to her apartment and Aditi stood a while to talk to him thanking him. The watchman told her to talk slowly as other people are sleeping at that time of the night. But Aditi pretended to be drunk and continued to talk louder. The watchman asked her to open her door and get in he will accompany her to her bedroom. Aditi sarcastically answered, “To my bedroom? Do you want to come to my bedroom? But my husband is sleeping there....” The man hushed her saying not to talk like that as someone else might hear.

Just then a young guy who was surfing on the net in his apartment who was Aditi’s closest neighbour heard the talks and opened his door to see what was going on. On seeing him the watchman started to walk to the lift to return back. That young guy who was only 18 walked to Aditi who was still standing near her door. He approached and kindly asked, “Any problem madam?”Aditi still pretending drunk stammered, “Wh...o areee...yooo...ooo you?” The young man answered, “I am Rakesh your neighbour. I heard your voice and thought at this hour there could be a problem!” Aditi told her there was no problem. Rakesh looked at her from head to toe and found her too sexy and immediately had a hard-on. Aditi opened her door and got in wishing Rakesh goodnight. The watchman was gone by then. Rakesh returned back to his room and surfing on the net started watching sexy women’s pics thinking of Aditi and thought to knock on her door to check in. He went out, reached her door and knocked!

To be continued.................(2645 words from both updates)