• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 60 – Desperate Aditi

She was in all anxiety after that phone session with Anand and longed to have sex. She wished to get anyone at that moment to quench her thirst. She was turning over the bed in a state of ecstasy and needed to be touched, caressed and loved. Her hands running all over her body, at times in between her thighs, then over her boobs and again caressing her pussy inside the pant which was all wet by then..... She took a deep breath and went on the balcony to look outside downwards. Her eyes were at that precise time looking for Om. But unfortunately, he was not seen around.

Anyhow she managed to control her sexual desires with a cold bath. She tried to masturbate during the bath but then gave up the idea as she wanted to have a man rather than using her hands.

That night she had a very hot session with Vishal who was amazed by her vigour and endeavour! She role-played being his neighbour’s wife and they had great sexual exhilaration. The delight cooled with sighs when they finished in each other's arms and drifted to sound sleep.

But the next morning she was hot again and wished to have another session.... but not with Vishal. She was getting annoyed that, when she needed someone, not even one admirer appears, or else often two or three comes in a day!

So as soon as Vishal left for the office, she called Anand. Anand was by them driving to work. When he took the phone he was amazed to see Aditi online as he was just thinking of her while driving..... Remember the day before he had phone sex with her in the underground parking?! And at night Anand was not able to fuck his wife as he was longing for Aditi only. So he also was desperate to be in her company. Just then her call came and Anand parked the car to talk to her.

Aditi: “Are you already at the office Mister Anand? Tell me quickly!”

Anand: “No, not yet I am on the way”

Aditi: “Don’t go, come straight here I want to compensate what you missed yesterday by shaking in your car!”

Anand: “I was just thinking about you honey, you are so irresistible that I am not able to touch my wife anymore.... I only think of you, you have invaded my mind completely! You are so hot and desirable that I cannot think of someone else! Now tell me Vishal has already left surely as you are calling me, but if I come right now we may see each other on the way let him be at the office I will come after! ... But I have to go to work also sweetheart!”

Aditi: “No, don’t go to work today, we’ll spend the time together both of us today, this is your day – I want to be with you, just take a leave from job, can you?”

Anand: “Yes I can but there is a problem dear, what if Vishal calls me at home and my wife replies and tells him that I am at work?!”4

Aditi: “I don’t think he will call you on landline, he will call on mobile won’t he?”

Anand: “Well I will manage about that don’t worry. I will be there soon, let me call the office to tell them I am not coming today before Vishal reaches there.”

And Anand called the office to leave the message that he is sick and won’t attend duty with the messenger. Then Anand called his wife and told her to disconnect the landline as there may be calls from income tax office. So he told her if need be he will contact her on her mobile. He did that so that if Vishal tries to get him on his landline he can’t reach his wife by phone.

Aditi had a good shower and got dressed only in a long Tshirt without bra and panties. The Tshirt reached just above her thighs and her nipples were clearly visible pointing the round raisin like tip over the Tshirt. She was too horny and wanted to have rough sex she felt like that at least. She started chewing a gum waiting for Anand.

His car got in the entrance after half an hour when Om opened the gate and greeted him. Immediately them Om looked up, on the terrace of Aditi since he understood that Anand had come for her. Om knew that she will have hot time with Anand. He managed his dick in his pant by thinking of that only. Aditi smiled looking and Om and walked back moving her hips which looked liked she gave a dance step as the Tshirt got stuck on her ass to the rhythm of her steps.

Anand reached her flat within minutes. She was waiting at the threshold with the door open already. With a sweet smile, she opened her arms to welcome him and gave him a very tight hug meanwhile her lips roamed over his neck while her whole body was stuck to his. Her right thigh half crossed his leg while Anand noticed her very fairer part of the thigh flesh crossed over his trousers and asked her to walk in, in a whisper. She giggled and walked inside still in his embrace. Once inside she locked the door and crossed both her legs over his waist, and Anand got to hold her as he was still standing, Aditi started sucking his mouth with her nude thighs rubbing on Anand lower part of the bowel. Anand carried her to the bedroom with her legs still crossed over his waist with his mouth stuck to her mouth.

Once over the bed he lay her flat and undid his shirt and trouser and mounted on the bed by her side. She slides herself upper to get a better position and Anand started by moving up her Tshirt just above her thighs licking the delicious fair fleshy part meanwhile one of his hand pressed her boob which was still in the cotton Tshirt and he understood that she is not wearing the bra as he could feel the soft parts which get our dick straight.

By then he had already moved up the cloth material upper and on finding that she was not even wearing her panties Anand got more excited by thinking that she was all ready for him giving herself completely to him. Thinking that a wife whose husband just left for work and she invited his friend over her bed got Anand very thrilled. And such a beautiful young wife, like Aditi, was just a marvel to have a hot session with.

Adity was giving small hisses and she tried to palpate her hand palm from his belly to his boner..... when her finger touched his dick which was still in his underwear she murmured,

“Take off your underwear I want to hold that piece of meat and eat it!”

Anand immediately stood on his knees over the bed but before he could remove his underwear Adity approached and put her face over it, pressing her cheek over his dick and slowly and gently slipped her fingers in between the elastic of the underwear to pull it down. Her beautiful slim fingers played over his hip and he felt a jolt in his body by her action.... she played before slowly pulling down his underwear. And during the action she seductively talked to him in a very sexy and envious voice saying;

“You shagged over me yesterday in your lunchtime, you were in the car and when you finished I longed so much for you and wanted to eat this, I wished to hold this and take it in my mouth, Mister Anand... now let me do all that I missed yesterday.....”

Still, on his knees Anand had lifted up his head looking at the ceiling feeling her sensual touch over his intimate part. He talked clenching his teeth;

“I longed for you too baby, I was so much eager to see you, feel you and hold you, sweetheart, wooooow you are amazing go ahead darling I want this more and more, continue please you are doing so well honey...”

So Adity gave a mischievous smile and his underwear went down while his dick was imprisoned in her soft hand with her fingers delicately pulling down the foreskin to get her tongue licking the tip sensuously. Anand shivered and groaned by that. Aditi’s fingers caressed his ball and gradually his cock was into her mouth while she lifted up her sexy eyes to look into his face.

From the office on not seeing Anand coming, Vishal called on his mobile and Anand’s mobile rang while his cock was being swallowed by Adity.....

To be continued.......

Casinar

Divine
Update 61 Anand continues the hot encounter

Anand was enjoying Aditi’s lick and suck when Vishal’s call rang his phone he did not want to take the call as he was enjoying Aditi sucking him..... Aditi was devouring his thick dick holding it delicately in her soft hands. Since the ringtone was persistent Anand looked at the screen and whispered looking into Aditi’s face who was also looking at him as he had taken his mobile to check; “Its Vishal!” But Aditi did not bother and continued sucking him making him shudder. Anand took the call and answered, in a sick voice;

“Yes Vishal, I am not feeling well dear! Taking a rest today!”

Vishal: “Ah okay, I was wondering why you are absent and thought to give you a call. Okay then relax, we’ll meet tomorrow I hope.”

Aditi was listening to Anand talking to her husband and yet enjoying Anand’s dick in her mouth and smiled mischievously with him winking. Anand put the mobile down and pressed her head to his bowel with his full cock in her mouth. Aditi chocked, and took the organ out of her mouth saying, “Why did you do this? It’s too big and long to get the whole in my mouth, it reached my throat!!” And Anand pulled her head holding her hair to his mouth and taking his tongue out passing it all along her cheek then her lips and by then Aditi had taken her tongue out as well expecting his to join his’ and both tongues licked each other’s with the juices dripping, then they started a very sensuous kiss.

Each others’ hands were running over their body caressing each other while getting lost in the kiss, and Anand put her flat on her back then gradually moved his mouth from her mouth downwards towards her neck till he reached her boobs. He first caressed them pressing each boob one by one while Aditi gasped and twisted over the bed stretching her whole body in ecstasy.

Anand continued moving downer after giving a good suck over each breast taking the nipple in between his teeth lightly not to hurt her, he reached her belly and made circular movements over her navel which made Aditi hold the bed sheet in her fist puling them like she was in a rage, her eyes going upside down like she was being drugged!

Leaving the Navel Anand started running his tongue over the hairy part of her pussy bringing his tongue just at the beginning of the opening and slide his tongue in between.... Aditi was like in a fit... she was uncontrollable. At times lifting both knees, then immediately straightening them, she was twisting, holding Anand’s head now and then pulling his hair in a fistful pull...

Anand reached her all wet pussy licking her juice which made Aditi whimper and moan with her voice going rough. She groused, whinged, and pleaded to penetrate her at once..... Anand spoke in between his clenched teeth;

“You know what a pleasure it is to have one’s friends’ wife on the bed and explore her whole body nude like this honey? It’s the greatest pleasure a man can have.... especially if she is a friend’s wife not his own.... this is a very special moment for a man baby... wow I never thought I will be this lucky one day...and above all to get such a beautiful and sexy wife like you! Whom should I thank for this honey! Muuuuuah!!!”

In moans Aditi beseeched, “Come over me, come up, I want to feel you down there put it in Mister Anand I want it!”

Anand as well could not hold more and mounted over her when she spread her legs and Anand did not lose time, he got in between her thighs and was about to push his dick in but before he could do that Aditi held his big cock and she herself introduced it to her hole and moved her waist to get it into her in a brisk movement.

Anand’s arms then went under her back pulling her whole body clutched with his, her lovely boobs crushing over his hairy chest Anand pushed his dick deep into her and she gasped throwing her arms over his shoulders and her mouth looked for his mouth with her closed eyes..... She got his shoulder instead and she took a mouthful of his flesh in her mouth which she did bite and suck leaving a dark red mark over. Meanwhile, she also started moving her hips under him with his cock into her while Anand was watching her in ecstasy and giving rapid blows.

In gasps, she talked while being fucked looking into his perspired face,

“I felt very bad when you shagged in the car talking to me Mister Anand, I wanted to give you then itself, but you were so far, I wanted to feel you like this at the moment you were shagging, I was feeling so sorry for you, so now here you are take me as much as you want and please yourself dear.... yes I am your friend’s wife who is happy to give you this pleasure, in fact I wanted this too...it’s my pleasure as well Mister Anand..... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhmmmmmmmm its sooo gooooood, go on move on Mister Anand I want it more and more, get deeper into me oh yesssss yesssssss more more more.... I want it more .....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh”

Anand got so thrilled by her words that he felt a tumult of emotion raising his blood pressure in his dick and he felt like he will now cum and accelerated his blows while Aditi started giving louder moans and pressed him much tighter to her then immediately left him and threw her head on the pillow shouting in thrill and exhilaration “Oh My gooooooooooood yeeeessssssssssssssss Miiiissssstttttteeeeeeeeeeer aaanand...... I am getting mu orgasssssssssssssssssm woooooooooooow oh yes yes yes come come come oh yes........” she twisted her body her boobs pointed the ceiling and looked like they were erected hills on her body, Anand could not hold and was about to take out his cock but Aditi pressed his waist to her and spoke panting, “Dont tale out let them inside me... I am on pills don’t worry.... enjoy yourself and let me get pleased” ... So Anand pushed as deep as he could leaving all his semen deep into her.... he panted, groaned and moaned letting all his body weight over her; :aaaaaagghghghghghg ssssssshhshshshshshhhhhhh yesss baby, oh yes...aaaagghgghghghghghghghghghggggggg” Aditi cried, shouted, whimpered and hissed like a snake under him.....

And soon both were cool and their breath could be heard in the bedroom.... he lay over her for a while, his sweat drops falling over her eyebrow, she was bearing his body weight over her, with her boobs crushed under her chest, which made her boobs look like footballs being flattened!!!

To be continued....................

PHOENIX

Hindi to nahin aati mujhe. main to xp par doston ke kehne par hindi mein likha sirf khushaamat ke liye..... aur jo success mili uss ke baad likhta gaya, varna main to english mein hi likhta tha iss se pehle... hindi ki vocabulary to zero hai mera, devnagri mein likha kuch nahin samajhta hoon.... jo likhta hoon woh bolywood ki zubaan hai jo filmon aur gaanon se seekha hoon..... Mauritian hoon hindustani nahin bhai, to kahan se aega sahi Hindi likhna!! meri pehli do superhit kahaniyan exbii par 2010 mein " The incestuous encounter of a bahu" aur " Anabelle" the...... kyun ke hindi mein vaar talaab karta tha doston se to sab ne hindi mein likhe ki maang kiye to kar diya shuruwaat " yeh bhi muhabat hi hai" se aur woh bhi superhit hui!! " sarjoo to bahot baad mein aayi thi!!
main ye sab jaanta hoon casi bhai :D ab jaldi se ise aage badaiye :waiting:
:dost::hug:

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

Update 60 – Desperate Aditi

She was in all anxiety after that phone session with Anand and longed to have sex. She wished to get anyone at that moment to quench her thirst. She was turning over the bed in a state of ecstasy and needed to be touched, caressed and loved. Her hands running all over her body, at times in between her thighs, then over her boobs and again caressing her pussy inside the pant which was all wet by then..... She took a deep breath and went on the balcony to look outside downwards. Her eyes were at that precise time looking for Om. But unfortunately, he was not seen around.

Anyhow she managed to control her sexual desires with a cold bath. She tried to masturbate during the bath but then gave up the idea as she wanted to have a man rather than using her hands.

That night she had a very hot session with Vishal who was amazed by her vigour and endeavour! She role-played being his neighbour’s wife and they had great sexual exhilaration. The delight cooled with sighs when they finished in each other's arms and drifted to sound sleep.

But the next morning she was hot again and wished to have another session.... but not with Vishal. She was getting annoyed that, when she needed someone, not even one admirer appears, or else often two or three comes in a day!

So as soon as Vishal left for the office, she called Anand. Anand was by them driving to work. When he took the phone he was amazed to see Aditi online as he was just thinking of her while driving..... Remember the day before he had phone sex with her in the underground parking?! And at night Anand was not able to fuck his wife as he was longing for Aditi only. So he also was desperate to be in her company. Just then her call came and Anand parked the car to talk to her.

Aditi: “Are you already at the office Mister Anand? Tell me quickly!”

Anand: “No, not yet I am on the way”

Aditi: “Don’t go, come straight here I want to compensate what you missed yesterday by shaking in your car!”

Anand: “I was just thinking about you honey, you are so irresistible that I am not able to touch my wife anymore.... I only think of you, you have invaded my mind completely! You are so hot and desirable that I cannot think of someone else! Now tell me Vishal has already left surely as you are calling me, but if I come right now we may see each other on the way let him be at the office I will come after! ... But I have to go to work also sweetheart!”

Aditi: “No, don’t go to work today, we’ll spend the time together both of us today, this is your day – I want to be with you, just take a leave from job, can you?”

Anand: “Yes I can but there is a problem dear, what if Vishal calls me at home and my wife replies and tells him that I am at work?!”4

Aditi: “I don’t think he will call you on landline, he will call on mobile won’t he?”

Anand: “Well I will manage about that don’t worry. I will be there soon, let me call the office to tell them I am not coming today before Vishal reaches there.”

And Anand called the office to leave the message that he is sick and won’t attend duty with the messenger. Then Anand called his wife and told her to disconnect the landline as there may be calls from income tax office. So he told her if need be he will contact her on her mobile. He did that so that if Vishal tries to get him on his landline he can’t reach his wife by phone.

Aditi had a good shower and got dressed only in a long Tshirt without bra and panties. The Tshirt reached just above her thighs and her nipples were clearly visible pointing the round raisin like tip over the Tshirt. She was too horny and wanted to have rough sex she felt like that at least. She started chewing a gum waiting for Anand.

His car got in the entrance after half an hour when Om opened the gate and greeted him. Immediately them Om looked up, on the terrace of Aditi since he understood that Anand had come for her. Om knew that she will have hot time with Anand. He managed his dick in his pant by thinking of that only. Aditi smiled looking and Om and walked back moving her hips which looked liked she gave a dance step as the Tshirt got stuck on her ass to the rhythm of her steps.

Anand reached her flat within minutes. She was waiting at the threshold with the door open already. With a sweet smile, she opened her arms to welcome him and gave him a very tight hug meanwhile her lips roamed over his neck while her whole body was stuck to his. Her right thigh half crossed his leg while Anand noticed her very fairer part of the thigh flesh crossed over his trousers and asked her to walk in, in a whisper. She giggled and walked inside still in his embrace. Once inside she locked the door and crossed both her legs over his waist, and Anand got to hold her as he was still standing, Aditi started sucking his mouth with her nude thighs rubbing on Anand lower part of the bowel. Anand carried her to the bedroom with her legs still crossed over his waist with his mouth stuck to her mouth.

Once over the bed he lay her flat and undid his shirt and trouser and mounted on the bed by her side. She slides herself upper to get a better position and Anand started by moving up her Tshirt just above her thighs licking the delicious fair fleshy part meanwhile one of his hand pressed her boob which was still in the cotton Tshirt and he understood that she is not wearing the bra as he could feel the soft parts which get our dick straight.

By then he had already moved up the cloth material upper and on finding that she was not even wearing her panties Anand got more excited by thinking that she was all ready for him giving herself completely to him. Thinking that a wife whose husband just left for work and she invited his friend over her bed got Anand very thrilled. And such a beautiful young wife, like Aditi, was just a marvel to have a hot session with.

Adity was giving small hisses and she tried to palpate her hand palm from his belly to his boner..... when her finger touched his dick which was still in his underwear she murmured,

“Take off your underwear I want to hold that piece of meat and eat it!”

Anand immediately stood on his knees over the bed but before he could remove his underwear Adity approached and put her face over it, pressing her cheek over his dick and slowly and gently slipped her fingers in between the elastic of the underwear to pull it down. Her beautiful slim fingers played over his hip and he felt a jolt in his body by her action.... she played before slowly pulling down his underwear. And during the action she seductively talked to him in a very sexy and envious voice saying;

“You shagged over me yesterday in your lunchtime, you were in the car and when you finished I longed so much for you and wanted to eat this, I wished to hold this and take it in my mouth, Mister Anand... now let me do all that I missed yesterday.....”

Still, on his knees Anand had lifted up his head looking at the ceiling feeling her sensual touch over his intimate part. He talked clenching his teeth;

“I longed for you too baby, I was so much eager to see you, feel you and hold you, sweetheart, wooooow you are amazing go ahead darling I want this more and more, continue please you are doing so well honey...”

So Adity gave a mischievous smile and his underwear went down while his dick was imprisoned in her soft hand with her fingers delicately pulling down the foreskin to get her tongue licking the tip sensuously. Anand shivered and groaned by that. Aditi’s fingers caressed his ball and gradually his cock was into her mouth while she lifted up her sexy eyes to look into his face.

From the office on not seeing Anand coming, Vishal called on his mobile and Anand’s mobile rang while his cock was being swallowed by Adity.....

To be continued.......
going very hot

bondjamesbond09

Update 61 Anand continues the hot encounter

Anand was enjoying Aditi’s lick and suck when Vishal’s call rang his phone he did not want to take the call as he was enjoying Aditi sucking him..... Aditi was devouring his thick dick holding it delicately in her soft hands. Since the ringtone was persistent Anand looked at the screen and whispered looking into Aditi’s face who was also looking at him as he had taken his mobile to check; “Its Vishal!” But Aditi did not bother and continued sucking him making him shudder. Anand took the call and answered, in a sick voice;

“Yes Vishal, I am not feeling well dear! Taking a rest today!”

Vishal: “Ah okay, I was wondering why you are absent and thought to give you a call. Okay then relax, we’ll meet tomorrow I hope.”

Aditi was listening to Anand talking to her husband and yet enjoying Anand’s dick in her mouth and smiled mischievously with him winking. Anand put the mobile down and pressed her head to his bowel with his full cock in her mouth. Aditi chocked, and took the organ out of her mouth saying, “Why did you do this? It’s too big and long to get the whole in my mouth, it reached my throat!!” And Anand pulled her head holding her hair to his mouth and taking his tongue out passing it all along her cheek then her lips and by then Aditi had taken her tongue out as well expecting his to join his’ and both tongues licked each other’s with the juices dripping, then they started a very sensuous kiss.

Each others’ hands were running over their body caressing each other while getting lost in the kiss, and Anand put her flat on her back then gradually moved his mouth from her mouth downwards towards her neck till he reached her boobs. He first caressed them pressing each boob one by one while Aditi gasped and twisted over the bed stretching her whole body in ecstasy.

Anand continued moving downer after giving a good suck over each breast taking the nipple in between his teeth lightly not to hurt her, he reached her belly and made circular movements over her navel which made Aditi hold the bed sheet in her fist puling them like she was in a rage, her eyes going upside down like she was being drugged!

Leaving the Navel Anand started running his tongue over the hairy part of her pussy bringing his tongue just at the beginning of the opening and slide his tongue in between.... Aditi was like in a fit... she was uncontrollable. At times lifting both knees, then immediately straightening them, she was twisting, holding Anand’s head now and then pulling his hair in a fistful pull...

Anand reached her all wet pussy licking her juice which made Aditi whimper and moan with her voice going rough. She groused, whinged, and pleaded to penetrate her at once..... Anand spoke in between his clenched teeth;

“You know what a pleasure it is to have one’s friends’ wife on the bed and explore her whole body nude like this honey? It’s the greatest pleasure a man can have.... especially if she is a friend’s wife not his own.... this is a very special moment for a man baby... wow I never thought I will be this lucky one day...and above all to get such a beautiful and sexy wife like you! Whom should I thank for this honey! Muuuuuah!!!”

In moans Aditi beseeched, “Come over me, come up, I want to feel you down there put it in Mister Anand I want it!”

Anand as well could not hold more and mounted over her when she spread her legs and Anand did not lose time, he got in between her thighs and was about to push his dick in but before he could do that Aditi held his big cock and she herself introduced it to her hole and moved her waist to get it into her in a brisk movement.

Anand’s arms then went under her back pulling her whole body clutched with his, her lovely boobs crushing over his hairy chest Anand pushed his dick deep into her and she gasped throwing her arms over his shoulders and her mouth looked for his mouth with her closed eyes..... She got his shoulder instead and she took a mouthful of his flesh in her mouth which she did bite and suck leaving a dark red mark over. Meanwhile, she also started moving her hips under him with his cock into her while Anand was watching her in ecstasy and giving rapid blows.

In gasps, she talked while being fucked looking into his perspired face,

“I felt very bad when you shagged in the car talking to me Mister Anand, I wanted to give you then itself, but you were so far, I wanted to feel you like this at the moment you were shagging, I was feeling so sorry for you, so now here you are take me as much as you want and please yourself dear.... yes I am your friend’s wife who is happy to give you this pleasure, in fact I wanted this too...it’s my pleasure as well Mister Anand..... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhmmmmmmmm its sooo gooooood, go on move on Mister Anand I want it more and more, get deeper into me oh yesssss yesssssss more more more.... I want it more .....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh”

Anand got so thrilled by her words that he felt a tumult of emotion raising his blood pressure in his dick and he felt like he will now cum and accelerated his blows while Aditi started giving louder moans and pressed him much tighter to her then immediately left him and threw her head on the pillow shouting in thrill and exhilaration “Oh My gooooooooooood yeeeessssssssssssssss Miiiissssstttttteeeeeeeeeeer aaanand...... I am getting mu orgasssssssssssssssssm woooooooooooow oh yes yes yes come come come oh yes........” she twisted her body her boobs pointed the ceiling and looked like they were erected hills on her body, Anand could not hold and was about to take out his cock but Aditi pressed his waist to her and spoke panting, “Dont tale out let them inside me... I am on pills don’t worry.... enjoy yourself and let me get pleased” ... So Anand pushed as deep as he could leaving all his semen deep into her.... he panted, groaned and moaned letting all his body weight over her; :aaaaaagghghghghghg ssssssshhshshshshshhhhhhh yesss baby, oh yes...aaaagghgghghghghghghghghghggggggg” Aditi cried, shouted, whimpered and hissed like a snake under him.....

And soon both were cool and their breath could be heard in the bedroom.... he lay over her for a while, his sweat drops falling over her eyebrow, she was bearing his body weight over her, with her boobs crushed under her chest, which made her boobs look like footballs being flattened!!!

To be continued....................
finally aanad having fun with aditi

Casinar

Divine
Update 62 The party and .......

There was a little party at one of Vishal colleague’s place one night. It was just a small celebration of his promotion which he gave to his colleagues and the company’s office heads. But all married couples were of course invited along with their wives. But not everybody’s wives liked to attend such parties. Then everyone’s wives were not expected but a few only. Yet Vishal wanted to take Aditi since Anand would be coming there as well. He wished to watch them again by pretending to be drunk. He planned it with Anand that it’s Anand who will bring his car; will pick them up from home and drop them back after the party is over.

So it was done. Aditi was eager to go to the party since it was the first time that Vishal asked her for such an event, and she had never been out for such occasions. So before going, they were deciding on what kind of dress she will wear. She tried dresses, which were all very good, but the final choice was a sari with a backless blouse which rather looked like a bra! It was black with some brilliant glittering ornaments on the cloth material. She was looking gorgeous and damn hot and sexy no doubt in that. The cleavage could not be hidden at all. The transparent ‘pallu’ was not capable of hiding her delicious cleavage. Before they left Vishal imagined all other men’s looks on her especially that of Anand.

When Anand came to pick them by 8 PM, they were already outside in the compound waiting since he called when he was on the way. Om was glaring at her when she was standing while waiting for Anand’s car to come. And Vishal was intentionally letting her stand close to Om during the wait and he was stealing glimpses of looks at both. Aditi knew she was looking very hot and Om was uncontrollable yet she was now and then biting her lips and smiling at him mischievously.

Anand came, got out to open the door to let Aditi at the back seat while Vishal was getting at the front seat near Anand. Anand passed his hand on Aditi’s back while she was getting inside bending herself, and Om found Anand’s hand running on her lovely shaped ass draped in the black sari. Om managed his dick in his pant seeing that, he told himself, “Tonight she will get fucked by both husband and friend it seems! Wow!! I will miss that!” That is what Om thought but not necessarily what was going to happen.

At the party

All were present already, these three were late. Only about 4 ladies were seen amongst so many men in the dim light of the garden. Passing through they entered the big lounge where most of the men were gathered almost all holding a champagne glass in their hands, some having cigars in between their finger others smoking cigarettes.

As soon as Aditi and Vishal got in followed by Anand behind them, most of the men’s eyes went straight over Aditi. The ladies were engrossed talking among themselves in a corner to notice what was going in the centre of the lounge. When the host welcomed these three others were looking at Aditi from tip to toe, some already started dressing their cocks in their pants.

It was Vishal’s turn to introduce Aditi to his colleagues. He took her by the hand and walked to each and every company’s worker introducing his wife to them. Anand was gazing at all men’s eyes during the introduction. Some men were shaking hands with Aditi some doing “Namaste.” When Aditi was shaking her hand, her nude arms and armpit could very easily be seen and many men’s eyes were gazing at that, some eyes were on her cleavage only, and the ‘Pallu’ was now and then sliding below when Aditi was getting to hold it every now and then pulling it up over her shoulder.

Anand was sort of feeling jealous and was every time coming in between to talk to Aditi to take back her attention to something else than talking to other men in the party.

The director and manager of the company were the last two persons to be introduced. And when Vishal reached them Anand had to stay behind as he could not approach the chiefs and misbehave. He stood a metre distant to watch.

With her splendid smile and gorgeous look, Aditi lifted up her hand to shake with the director when Vishal said. “And this is the boss, our director of the company” He was a man in the fifties but did not give his age as he looked fresh and younger. Wearing a French cut, finely dressed, he gave a sweet smile and looking into Aditi’s eyes he said “Hello lovely ma’am, very pleased to meet you” and he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. Anand felt rage seeing that. Aditi gave a lovely smile saying, “The pleasure is mine Sir” While her hand was lifted by the director to be kissed, the manager who was by his side saw whole of Aditi’s nude arm close to his eyes and he gazed at her armpit, impatiently waiting to hold her hand as it was his turn to get introduced.

He was also in the fifties but not like the director he had grey hair and looked his age. He took Aditi’s hand tightly and shook it saying “hello beautiful madam!” Vishal looked at his administrators with a huge smile when the director, Mister Pandey asked,

“Where does your lovely wife work Mister Vishal? We would love to have such a sweet young lady in our company!”

Blushing Vishal answered, “No Sir, she is only a housewife!” To which the manager Mister Deshmukh said with a big grin, “She looks like a model, she should be giving a try to that I think! Then the director added looking into Aditi’s eyes with a vicious look, “Yes the manager is right you really look like one of those models we have today!”

Aditi smiled at both men blushing, then looking at Vishal after that turning back to give an interrogative look at Anand. By then the waiter came with a tray of champagne and served Vishal and Anand and enquired what will Aditi take? Both the director and manager said, “Give her a glass of champagne to sip like all others no doubt!” Aditi again looked at Vishal with questions in her eyes when Vishal nodded in a sigh of giving green light to her to take a glass of champagne. And they clinked glasses with each other loudly saying “Cheers.”

Anand was trying his best to be in Aditi’s company but she was soon in between the company of the few women, or she was approached by others for a chat. So Anand had to stay at a distant but he did not leave Aditi for a single second out of view. He was more than her husband than Vishal. Vishal was not paying heed of what Aditi was doing rather he was keeping an eye on Anand.

Once Aditi was approached by the manager while Anand was getting nervous as he could not hear what they talked and he could not dare go closer to the manager of the company. He found Aditi laughing and gesturing like she was being seduced by the manager and Anand boiled in rage seeing that. After that, the manager went to talk to the director and pointed his finger towards Aditi saying something as the director immediately then looked at Aditi who was smiling with him.

Anand looked at Vishal who was at that time sitting on a sofa and talking with other friends drinking uncontrollably. He murmured clenching his teeth, “What a damn husband he is as if he brought his wife here for the other men to appreciate!”

Anand noticed the director and manager not leaving Aditi out of view at all. Their eyes were fixed on all her movements. And queerly enough he found Aditi also looking at them very often as if they were talking with their eyes. That flamed Anand and he went to sit close to her and started a conversation meanwhile keeping an eye on the manager and director.

Anand bent towards Aditi’s ear and said,

“Seems we will have a nice opportunity tonight, look Vishal is almost drunk, by the time we reach home he will be half dead and we will be free what say, sweetheart?”

Aditi just smiled, managed her ‘pallu’ over her shoulder and glanced at the manager and director with a dim smile and pretended not hearing what Anand just said. That made Anand angry and he stood up saying, “Let’s go in the garden please” Aditi then answered with a smile looking around, “Its cold outside, I won’t be able to bear it there, it’s much better here, isn’t it?” Anand clenched his teeth and mumbled a few words and walked toward the waiter for another glass.

To be continued...................

bondjamesbond09

Update 62 The party and .......

There was a little party at one of Vishal colleague’s place one night. It was just a small celebration of his promotion which he gave to his colleagues and the company’s office heads. But all married couples were of course invited along with their wives. But not everybody’s wives liked to attend such parties. Then everyone’s wives were not expected but a few only. Yet Vishal wanted to take Aditi since Anand would be coming there as well. He wished to watch them again by pretending to be drunk. He planned it with Anand that it’s Anand who will bring his car; will pick them up from home and drop them back after the party is over.

So it was done. Aditi was eager to go to the party since it was the first time that Vishal asked her for such an event, and she had never been out for such occasions. So before going, they were deciding on what kind of dress she will wear. She tried dresses, which were all very good, but the final choice was a sari with a backless blouse which rather looked like a bra! It was black with some brilliant glittering ornaments on the cloth material. She was looking gorgeous and damn hot and sexy no doubt in that. The cleavage could not be hidden at all. The transparent ‘pallu’ was not capable of hiding her delicious cleavage. Before they left Vishal imagined all other men’s looks on her especially that of Anand.

When Anand came to pick them by 8 PM, they were already outside in the compound waiting since he called when he was on the way. Om was glaring at her when she was standing while waiting for Anand’s car to come. And Vishal was intentionally letting her stand close to Om during the wait and he was stealing glimpses of looks at both. Aditi knew she was looking very hot and Om was uncontrollable yet she was now and then biting her lips and smiling at him mischievously.

Anand came, got out to open the door to let Aditi at the back seat while Vishal was getting at the front seat near Anand. Anand passed his hand on Aditi’s back while she was getting inside bending herself, and Om found Anand’s hand running on her lovely shaped ass draped in the black sari. Om managed his dick in his pant seeing that, he told himself, “Tonight she will get fucked by both husband and friend it seems! Wow!! I will miss that!” That is what Om thought but not necessarily what was going to happen.

At the party

All were present already, these three were late. Only about 4 ladies were seen amongst so many men in the dim light of the garden. Passing through they entered the big lounge where most of the men were gathered almost all holding a champagne glass in their hands, some having cigars in between their finger others smoking cigarettes.

As soon as Aditi and Vishal got in followed by Anand behind them, most of the men’s eyes went straight over Aditi. The ladies were engrossed talking among themselves in a corner to notice what was going in the centre of the lounge. When the host welcomed these three others were looking at Aditi from tip to toe, some already started dressing their cocks in their pants.

It was Vishal’s turn to introduce Aditi to his colleagues. He took her by the hand and walked to each and every company’s worker introducing his wife to them. Anand was gazing at all men’s eyes during the introduction. Some men were shaking hands with Aditi some doing “Namaste.” When Aditi was shaking her hand, her nude arms and armpit could very easily be seen and many men’s eyes were gazing at that, some eyes were on her cleavage only, and the ‘Pallu’ was now and then sliding below when Aditi was getting to hold it every now and then pulling it up over her shoulder.

Anand was sort of feeling jealous and was every time coming in between to talk to Aditi to take back her attention to something else than talking to other men in the party.

The director and manager of the company were the last two persons to be introduced. And when Vishal reached them Anand had to stay behind as he could not approach the chiefs and misbehave. He stood a metre distant to watch.

With her splendid smile and gorgeous look, Aditi lifted up her hand to shake with the director when Vishal said. “And this is the boss, our director of the company” He was a man in the fifties but did not give his age as he looked fresh and younger. Wearing a French cut, finely dressed, he gave a sweet smile and looking into Aditi’s eyes he said “Hello lovely ma’am, very pleased to meet you” and he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. Anand felt rage seeing that. Aditi gave a lovely smile saying, “The pleasure is mine Sir” While her hand was lifted by the director to be kissed, the manager who was by his side saw whole of Aditi’s nude arm close to his eyes and he gazed at her armpit, impatiently waiting to hold her hand as it was his turn to get introduced.

He was also in the fifties but not like the director he had grey hair and looked his age. He took Aditi’s hand tightly and shook it saying “hello beautiful madam!” Vishal looked at his administrators with a huge smile when the director, Mister Pandey asked,

“Where does your lovely wife work Mister Vishal? We would love to have such a sweet young lady in our company!”

Blushing Vishal answered, “No Sir, she is only a housewife!” To which the manager Mister Deshmukh said with a big grin, “She looks like a model, she should be giving a try to that I think! Then the director added looking into Aditi’s eyes with a vicious look, “Yes the manager is right you really look like one of those models we have today!”

Aditi smiled at both men blushing, then looking at Vishal after that turning back to give an interrogative look at Anand. By then the waiter came with a tray of champagne and served Vishal and Anand and enquired what will Aditi take? Both the director and manager said, “Give her a glass of champagne to sip like all others no doubt!” Aditi again looked at Vishal with questions in her eyes when Vishal nodded in a sigh of giving green light to her to take a glass of champagne. And they clinked glasses with each other loudly saying “Cheers.”

Anand was trying his best to be in Aditi’s company but she was soon in between the company of the few women, or she was approached by others for a chat. So Anand had to stay at a distant but he did not leave Aditi for a single second out of view. He was more than her husband than Vishal. Vishal was not paying heed of what Aditi was doing rather he was keeping an eye on Anand.

Once Aditi was approached by the manager while Anand was getting nervous as he could not hear what they talked and he could not dare go closer to the manager of the company. He found Aditi laughing and gesturing like she was being seduced by the manager and Anand boiled in rage seeing that. After that, the manager went to talk to the director and pointed his finger towards Aditi saying something as the director immediately then looked at Aditi who was smiling with him.

Anand looked at Vishal who was at that time sitting on a sofa and talking with other friends drinking uncontrollably. He murmured clenching his teeth, “What a damn husband he is as if he brought his wife here for the other men to appreciate!”

Anand noticed the director and manager not leaving Aditi out of view at all. Their eyes were fixed on all her movements. And queerly enough he found Aditi also looking at them very often as if they were talking with their eyes. That flamed Anand and he went to sit close to her and started a conversation meanwhile keeping an eye on the manager and director.

Anand bent towards Aditi’s ear and said,

“Seems we will have a nice opportunity tonight, look Vishal is almost drunk, by the time we reach home he will be half dead and we will be free what say, sweetheart?”

Aditi just smiled, managed her ‘pallu’ over her shoulder and glanced at the manager and director with a dim smile and pretended not hearing what Anand just said. That made Anand angry and he stood up saying, “Let’s go in the garden please” Aditi then answered with a smile looking around, “Its cold outside, I won’t be able to bear it there, it’s much better here, isn’t it?” Anand clenched his teeth and mumbled a few words and walked toward the waiter for another glass.

To be continued...................
nice update