• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 53 - Aditi & Om still enjoying

Om went on licking her soft boobs like a baby suckling while Aditi who had not yet got her orgasm was deriving much pleasure from his touches. Om meanwhile was running his hand in between her thighs feeling the soft flesh of her’s feeling her by every of his touch. Om was licking, sucking, salivating her from her boobs to her belly, navel and lover parts of her belly where her pussy hairs were tiny and rough shaven few days ago..... Om felt his tongue passing on the tiny hairs thus making little prickles on the bit of his tongue.

When his mouth was over there Aditi held his head, then ran her fingers in between his hair which made Om feel much better and encouraged to move on. Vishal was watching his wife with keenness still holding his dick which was by then becoming soft...... He was very pleased to have the chance to watch Aditi’s reactions and feel her pleasure which was instant. Vishal felt or discovered that Aditi at that moment should not be at all thinking of him, she must at such moments only and only enjoying what was at hand rather than spoiling the pleasure by thinking of him! Om longed so much to see either she will really enjoy being in the company of another man and he was witnessing that. Yes, Aditi was, in fact, happy and enjoying the company of another man! Now could be she was giving more attention to Om since he was a virgin and she had been tender with him...will she or does she behave the same with others thought Vishal!!

Om started having another hardon when Aditi’s hand gradually slid from his head running through his back caressing it gently then slowly reaching his dick..... Soft and delicate fingers of Aditi played with his cock which made Om whimper and groan with pleasure..... by then Om’s mouth had once again started exploring Aditi’s pussy which made Aditi wet again and she was twisting over the bed at times by giving her hips side to him and sometimes her ass was in front of his eyes... means Aditi was now and then turning on her belly letting Om kiss and lick her ass, and now and then she was returning over her back to let Om lick her pussy... she was restless and enjoying whichever part of her body Om was licking and kissing...... slowly she once again sat up and tried to take his dick in her mouth.... when she sat Om crouched and took her mouth in his and sucked her tongue sucking her nectar..... Aditi held his face in both her hands with much love and tenderly kissed him back with her nude boobs rubbing to his chest..... Aditi was looking dominating, she was like controlling the situation and the way she had held Om’s face in her hand kissing it looked like she was a dominant partner. Being a young fellow and unexperienced Om was letting her handle the situation in her way and like obeyed her.... And she whispered in his ears licking his cheeks, and running her fingers over his dick;

“You have never penetrated girl ever baby? Hmm you will put this for the first time inside a hole hmm tell me.....”

Om as though shivered and whispered back, “Yes, yes it’s the first time I will enter it.... I ignore how it feels and am longing to put it in now madam...may I?” With a smile and naughty look in his face Aditi slowly said, “come on honey yes I am waiting for it to get in me too! And she lay back flat on her back parting both her legs and invited Om to get inside her.......

Seeing that Vishal got back his erection and shook his cock vigorously clenching his jaws. Om did not lose time and got in between Aditi’s opened legs with his hard erect cock and gently passed it over her knees first and ran it over her beautiful thighs till he reached her pussy..... All the while Aditi was watching him fixed in his eyes... She also wanted to see and feel Om’s pleasure since this was his first sexual encounter. She was trying to read his mind and extent of pleasure. She was at times looking in his eyes and watching his reactions and lovingly encouraging him with her caress and touch.

Om finally let his cock’s tip touch her pussy’s opening and hesitated to push in... He looked up in Aditi’s face holding his dick at the lips of her pussy... Aditi understood that he was reluctant and may be afraid since it was his first time; so she held his cock and introduced it into herself and moved her hips to get the whole piece of erect meat into her..... She sighed as soon she felt it entering her, sliding in easily as she was all wet...... Whereas Om felt in heaven all along the seconds it took for his dick to get inside her...he hissed and quivered when Aditi moved her hip to feel him, she put her hand to his waist and pulled him towards her open legs to feel his dick deep inside her..... Om closed his eyes, lifted up his head and gave a moan with groans and hisses feeling the pleasure for the first time in the life of his cock penetrating a pussy he so much desired for so many days already!! He then opened his eyes looked in Aditi’s face who was watching him meanwhile feeling the pleasure and expecting Om to say something she with the movement of her eyes as if asked, “What?” Om said, “It’s warm, hot inside you does it normally remain like that?” Aditi laughed hugging him tightly and answered with a sigh, “Yes!! Stupid!! It normally is warm...because it is inside my body, you keep feeling and do enjoy your first fuck baby muuuuuaaaaah!!!” She pulled his head closer to her and started licking and kissing him feeling his blows growing little by little in between her thighs.....

Om started pushing in and out and gradually his blows went on being faster one after the other..... Meanwhile, his mouth was being eaten by Aditi who started becoming wild and was devouring him pulling his face to her by his hair a little bit violently.... Both her arms surrounded his shoulder getting him stuck to her body when Om felt his chest wet with sweat getting stuck to her boobs.... It felt they were in a shower since both had perspired so much.... With one hand Om managed to press and feel her boob which he so much envied for so many months... He could not believe that he had it like on a tray this day! Both started panting soon losing their breath and Aditi was the first to get her orgasm this time.... She moaned, shouted, whimpered, twisted like a snake and voiced out, “Aaaaaahhhhh ssssssshhhhhhhhhh uuuuufffffffff yessssss yessssss baby come in in...I am cuuuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnnnng....... ooooooooooh my goooooaaaaaaad..... Its soooo goooooooooooood OOMMMMMMMM!!!!!” She pressed Om so tightly in his arms and bit him so hard on his neck that Om felt the pain and shouted, “Its hurting leave!! Leave please!!!” Aditi then passed her tongue where she had bitten him.....

Om felt his dick going easier in her cunt since she had left all her juices orgasming..... He continued his blows still and soon shouted “Aaaghghghgh sssshshshshshshshshshshsssssssssss...... I am to cum as well what do I do, I cum inside you tell me fast!!” He was still asking when Aditi quickly moved away from her hip and held his cock in her hands shaking it gently passing her tongue tasting the salty liquid once again to the pleasure of Om! She gave strokes to his cock just like a man does while masturbating and Om jerked over her breasts and neck...Om watched his sperm dripping on her soft skin and felt a deep pleasure and victorious that he, at last, succeeded to realise his dream thanks to her own husband!!

Vishal masturbated watching them all along and derived much much pleasure watching Aditi getting fucked, what he loved the most is that he found Aditi enjoying and loving the session, this is what Vishal always wanted to know either Aditi will accept and love to do it with another man or not. And now he was sure that Aditi likes doing it with another man than only with Vishal!!

He was still hidden and continued watching then after ejaculation and now wanted to listen to their talks.

Aditi lay over the bed with Om in her arms both panting heavily and all wet with perspiration. When she was breathing her boobs were moving up and down with the head of Om over them rested peacefully. She giggled and said after taking a deep breath, “So the watchman of the apartment finally lost his virginity tonight hmm?” He smiled and tried to look outside the room thinking of Vishal who must be watching from somewhere hidden. Then Om passed his hand on his neck where Aditi had bitten him and said, “Gosh!! It’s bleeding!! You pierced your teeth there!! It’s even burning there oh My God you are a lady vampire! Look what you have done!!” Aditi apologised and calmed him with a soothing kiss. She quickly applied some stuff which she took out from the drawer... when she walked from the bed to the drawer all nude Om watched her svelte body and imagined an angel walking in front of him....Vishal was looking at the devouring eyes of Om at that moment.......

And it was the turn of Aditi to show in between her legs how many dark red marks Om had left when sucking her... She also showed besides her breasts and near her armpits how many dark red marks were stamped by Om’s kisses and suckings!!

And suddenly she jumped out of bed saying, “Its time to go, you get out now Vishal will soon be back it’s nearing to 10 PM!!

TO BE CONTINUED..............

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 54 - Om and Vishal talk

When Vishal and Om were outside once their pulsion eased they talked in the underground parking in Vishal’s car. Before Vishal could ask Om said, “Sir ji she will look for me from the terrace she said, so she will be on the terrace right now!” Vishal had not heard that part as he had already left the apartment through the terrace door the moment Aditi had asked Om to return. Then Vishal told him to call and tell her not to come on the terrace as the other watchman who is on night duty will understand all. She better stay inside! That was done and both men talked.

Om was the first to ask with pleasure in his voice, “So tell me, sir, how did you like it?”

Amused Vishal answered, “It was just wonderful Om, superb. I can’t describe in words what I felt and how much I feel satisfied seing her in that state in your company she is a real nympho isn’t she Om?”

Om gazing in Vishal’s face said yes as a reply but altogether asked this question,

“But Sir ji one thing I do not understand you are her husband so how you accept another man in bed with her? This goes out of my brain if she was my wife I would have been very jealous even if a man looked at her, so I fail to understand how and why you agree to let her get fucked by someone else?”

Vishal smiled and answered,

“That is something you will not understand Om! That is something from which I derive much pleasure and it spices our sexual encounter when I am on the bed with her. Imagine, tonight when I will be making love to her I will be thinking of all that I just watched between you two and she also will be thinking of you when I will be fucking her... In short, once again you will be fucking her tonight and I will not be Vishal but Om on the bed with her, and I will sleep by her side the whole night and enjoy her whole body... isn’t that wonderful that I will be Om and not Vishal?!!”

Om shook his head saying he still fails to understand that! Then Vishal told him,

“Imagine Aditi is your wife who is sensual and every time you make love to hear you talk of another man fucking her and you do role plays that way every night... then one day you find me on bed with her while you hide and watch her sucking my cock and enjoying every bit of it, you start liking to be the voyeur and stroke your dick seeing your wife in my company.... do you feel that??”

Om thought a lot before replying then said, “Oh my God I don’t think I will enjoy that but get into the room and hit her!” Hearing that, Vishal laughed and said, “Well then forget it and we will continue this conversation when you are already married!! Okay, Om?” Om nodded.

But Om had more question to ask and shot;

“Last time you took the register of mine to check the people who came to see her in your absence so did those men also came to do the same which I did to her? Does she like the company of other men as well?”

Vishal did not want to let him know about his father and brothers with Aditi so said “No they had only come to pay friendly visits as they were relatives....”

Vishal told Om to be ready any time he will ask him to go in his apartment and made him promise him that he will never go alone in his absence. Om promised that he will never see Aditi without his consent but deep inside him Om said, “Man am I a fool, to let go a sexy bomb like Aditi if the opportunity appears? Who is going to wait for your consent? I will fuck her as many times as I can you know it or not man!!”

And Vishal asked, “So you are happy that I made you fuck the lady you so much coveted since so long? Who would have given such a chance to you man? How much pleasure did you derive? How wonderful was that when she took your cum in her mouth? Had you ever thought one day you will ejaculate into her mouth? Not even your wife will do that for you, my dear!”

Om: “Oh yes Sir ji, that was completely unexpected... I had not thought that I will ejaculate even before penetrating her.... I felt unease when I jerked inside her mouth and thought she will get angry for that..... Does she do that with you also Sir ji?”

Vishal: “No! She had never given me such an opportunity, I have never jerked into her mouth.... Yes, she has often licked my liquid and sucked my dick after ejaculation but never the way you did it!! Now, what do you say?”

Om: “Wow she was fantastic, maybe since she knew I was a virgin and have never penetrated any woman that made her love my dick to take the cum inside her mouth ....!!”

Vishal: “Exactly, that’s what I also thought and believe when I witnessed that action!”

And they talked a bit more about that encounter and they parted.

Vishal took the lift for his room upstairs feeling tired! When he rang the bell Aditi did not delay to open, she had just taken her bath and was in a very sexy nighty with her hair all wet, water dripping from them. She was looking damn hot and desirable and looked like she will again receive the first dick that came to her. Vishal looked at the straps on her shoulder and quickly she moved her wet hair over the part Vishal was looking since there were suck snaps left by Om at that place. She was looking jovial and completely normal. Vishal then looked down at her legs where the nightie ended, since he knew Om had bitten her there also and dark red marks are still there, but immediately Aditi held his arm and rested her head on his shoulder asking him to get inside and rest!”

To be continued immediately on next post

Casinar

Divine
Update 55 - Vishal with Aditi when he returns

Om was perplexed how can she be so normal after having betrayed him with Om? She was behaving normally as if nothing happened. She was happy and easy going as though she was waiting for him only all the while. Vishal expected to see guilt and embarrassment in her expression but that was not there at all. So Vishal thought “It means any day any time anyone could have come and slept with her and she behaved as normal as ever!! I would never know what happened in my absence!! I wanted to get her fucked by someone and she does it for her own pleasure and sends me to hell!! Now since when did she start that and with how many has she slept? How will I know that?” Om was working out his brain going back to the days he just had married her and she was staying alone in his father’s house with his father and brothers..... He started thinking ‘was she letting them enjoy since those days? Did she start it there itself? How did it happen the first time? Who was the first to approach her? Why she did not tell me? Any of those days she had never appeared disturbed when I was back from work those days? All the time she had always been jovial when I was returning back from work... so does that mean that she acted same way like now she is doing? Oh my God, what am I thinking of now damn it!!’

An hour later Vishal had his shower and both were having dinner watching TV at the same time. Aditi was serving him with love and great care bestowing all her love on him. But Vishal’s mind was still watching her in the company of Om! Vishal mumbled, “How can she be so normal? She takes all that easy? How can she?” Aditi asked in a jovial voice in all smile, “Hmm? Did you say something? What did you say?” Vishal looking distracted moved his head pretending he was thinking of office works. She walked and sat over his lap and caressing his head said, “My darling husband ji, when I am in your company no thinking of the office Okie? Am I not much better than the office? Give attention to this sweetheart” she moved the strap on her shoulder where there were no signs of Om’s bites and rubbed it to his lips.... she was not wearing her bra so her nipple looked erect over the flimsy dress material... And Aditi pressed her boob to his cheeks lifting up her head and stretching her body feeling Vishal’s gentle stroke on her butt!!

Soon they were found on the bed, he was flat on his back and Aditi was cat walking over his body with her hair brushing over his chest, she rapidly undid his shirt and trouser and started licking his belly and chest.... she was looking hungry for that.... Vishal thought, ‘She just had it with Om twice, and still she wants more she is just terrible this Aditi!!’

Aditi licked his underwear inside which Vishal’s organ was straightening up, and she did not delay to take it in her mouth to start sucking..... Vishal visualised how she was sucking Om a few hours ago..... And with Om in his mind, Vishal started getting a harder erection so he pushed his dick deeper in her mouth..... She looked in his eyes and with both hands held his cock delicately and smiled at him with his dick deep into her mouth. Vishal murmured, “I would love it if you get me to ejaculate deep in your throat tonight will you do that for me baby? You have never given that pleasure to me” Aditi continued sucking him moving her head up and down on his rod meanwhile looked at him and listened to what he said then stop, swallowing the juices she had gathered so far and answered, “Hmm!! Why do you want it that way tonight? Well, you never asked that with me before so I never did.... well let me try provided that you are ready and can cum inside I have no problem with that...”

And it went on and on, Vishal started lifting up his waist pushing his dick deeper into Aditi’s throat making her chocked and feeling her tonsil at the tip of his dick which made him overjoyed and ready to cum fast... he was meanwhile rubbing his hand on Aditi’s all wet pussy and she was as well moving her butt to feel his strokes on her sex...she was like on fire gasping for air still continuing to swallow her husband’s dick deep in her throat......

During the action both became all nude and at times Aditi was on her knees with Vishal’s dick in her mouth and sometimes Vishal was kneeling pushing his cock in and out of her mouth yet maintaining at least 75% of his organ still inside her mouth... he was seen fucking her mouth....... Once Aditi gasped for air taking the cock all out holding it in her hand she looked in her eyes saying, “My mouth has started aching; you are taking too long to cum!!” She panted saying that.

Immediately Vishal pushed back his cock ignoring her complaint and was being a little bit violent for a short while and vigorously and harshly started fucking into her mouth harder than before by holding her hair at the neck side..... Aditi’s neck at the front could easily be seen receiving his dick into it since her neck at the part the throat is situated was getting enlarged with Vishal’s stroke and it looked like a huge muscle was going to and fro inside her throat!! Vishal’s eyes went on her thighs where Om had left huge red snaps but he pretended not seeing it while Aditi was trying her best to hide them.... Even her breasts had snaps but that Aditi had thought to answer that they were snaps made by Vishal himself last night..... But Vishal did not ask any question as he knew all already and pretended not seeing anything and was rather involved enjoying his cock deep into her throat. Vishal now and then started flapping her sexy but which was getting red after each hit! She moaned and looked in his face as Vishal had never hit her before that..... Vishal in his mind was like taking revenge by hitting her butt as she had betrayed him with another man.... He was visualising all that he witnessed hours before and while pushing his cock deep in her mouth he was with one hand holding her hair pulling her neck backward and with the other hand he was slapping her fleshy butt! He was delaying to cum as he had just masturbated watching her with Om.

Yet he delayed but after about 25 mins of hard trial, getting all wet with perspiration, under the moanings of Aditi he groaned; “Aaaaagghghghghghg sssssshshshshshshshshs yesssssssssssss baby I am ejaculating now..... woooooooooooooow deep in your throat, please swallow it baby do me this favour, swallow all...suck all, get all drained deep in your throat sweetheart.....”

Clenching his jaws he spoke in between his joined teeth, you please swallow, I do not want to see a single bit of my sperm outside...... and take this too....” he hit her about 10 times one after another on her butt... It became all red that part he had hit.... He forced his cock as deep as he could the moment he was cumming and could very well feel Aditi’s tonsil and he drained his liquid all inside her throat..... Aditi chocked, opened her mouth to breath in with the cock still inside.... She was constantly looking into Vishal’s eyes as she had never seen him like that, she felt like he was being violent...she wondered either he had taken any drug to be behaving that way..... She gave pleading looks to him..... While Vishal whimpered and held his dick pulling it out of her mouth then rubbing it vigorously over her lips asking her not to spill any drop outside.... When Aditi swallowed Vishal watched and smiled with a squeak...... Aditi started coughing after having swallowed, and her eyes started tearing..... That was the effect of holding the dick too long up to the depth of her throat and being chocked!! But Vishal still asked her, “Baby now clean the tip of my dick...suck the remaining dripping part as well honey....” Aditi obeyed still looking deep in his eyes wondering that there was a change in her husband!! She sucked his softening cock and swallowed all remaining sticky stuff which was there..... And Vishal feeling victorious lay flat on his back with a long sigh panting...... Aditi was panting too but lost in thoughts still thinking about the strange behaviour of Vishal.

She got up saying she was going to pee, just then her cell phone rang and she hide it with Vishal saying it was her mother, she took the phone in the toilet and at the other end it was Anand who said, “Hey baby am I with you on bed tonight?”

To be continued...... ( 2,600 words from both updates)

bondjamesbond09

Update 53 - Aditi & Om still enjoying

Om went on licking her soft boobs like a baby suckling while Aditi who had not yet got her orgasm was deriving much pleasure from his touches. Om meanwhile was running his hand in between her thighs feeling the soft flesh of her’s feeling her by every of his touch. Om was licking, sucking, salivating her from her boobs to her belly, navel and lover parts of her belly where her pussy hairs were tiny and rough shaven few days ago..... Om felt his tongue passing on the tiny hairs thus making little prickles on the bit of his tongue.

When his mouth was over there Aditi held his head, then ran her fingers in between his hair which made Om feel much better and encouraged to move on. Vishal was watching his wife with keenness still holding his dick which was by then becoming soft...... He was very pleased to have the chance to watch Aditi’s reactions and feel her pleasure which was instant. Vishal felt or discovered that Aditi at that moment should not be at all thinking of him, she must at such moments only and only enjoying what was at hand rather than spoiling the pleasure by thinking of him! Om longed so much to see either she will really enjoy being in the company of another man and he was witnessing that. Yes, Aditi was, in fact, happy and enjoying the company of another man! Now could be she was giving more attention to Om since he was a virgin and she had been tender with him...will she or does she behave the same with others thought Vishal!!

Om started having another hardon when Aditi’s hand gradually slid from his head running through his back caressing it gently then slowly reaching his dick..... Soft and delicate fingers of Aditi played with his cock which made Om whimper and groan with pleasure..... by then Om’s mouth had once again started exploring Aditi’s pussy which made Aditi wet again and she was twisting over the bed at times by giving her hips side to him and sometimes her ass was in front of his eyes... means Aditi was now and then turning on her belly letting Om kiss and lick her ass, and now and then she was returning over her back to let Om lick her pussy... she was restless and enjoying whichever part of her body Om was licking and kissing...... slowly she once again sat up and tried to take his dick in her mouth.... when she sat Om crouched and took her mouth in his and sucked her tongue sucking her nectar..... Aditi held his face in both her hands with much love and tenderly kissed him back with her nude boobs rubbing to his chest..... Aditi was looking dominating, she was like controlling the situation and the way she had held Om’s face in her hand kissing it looked like she was a dominant partner. Being a young fellow and unexperienced Om was letting her handle the situation in her way and like obeyed her.... And she whispered in his ears licking his cheeks, and running her fingers over his dick;

“You have never penetrated girl ever baby? Hmm you will put this for the first time inside a hole hmm tell me.....”

Om as though shivered and whispered back, “Yes, yes it’s the first time I will enter it.... I ignore how it feels and am longing to put it in now madam...may I?” With a smile and naughty look in his face Aditi slowly said, “come on honey yes I am waiting for it to get in me too! And she lay back flat on her back parting both her legs and invited Om to get inside her.......

Seeing that Vishal got back his erection and shook his cock vigorously clenching his jaws. Om did not lose time and got in between Aditi’s opened legs with his hard erect cock and gently passed it over her knees first and ran it over her beautiful thighs till he reached her pussy..... All the while Aditi was watching him fixed in his eyes... She also wanted to see and feel Om’s pleasure since this was his first sexual encounter. She was trying to read his mind and extent of pleasure. She was at times looking in his eyes and watching his reactions and lovingly encouraging him with her caress and touch.

Om finally let his cock’s tip touch her pussy’s opening and hesitated to push in... He looked up in Aditi’s face holding his dick at the lips of her pussy... Aditi understood that he was reluctant and may be afraid since it was his first time; so she held his cock and introduced it into herself and moved her hips to get the whole piece of erect meat into her..... She sighed as soon she felt it entering her, sliding in easily as she was all wet...... Whereas Om felt in heaven all along the seconds it took for his dick to get inside her...he hissed and quivered when Aditi moved her hip to feel him, she put her hand to his waist and pulled him towards her open legs to feel his dick deep inside her..... Om closed his eyes, lifted up his head and gave a moan with groans and hisses feeling the pleasure for the first time in the life of his cock penetrating a pussy he so much desired for so many days already!! He then opened his eyes looked in Aditi’s face who was watching him meanwhile feeling the pleasure and expecting Om to say something she with the movement of her eyes as if asked, “What?” Om said, “It’s warm, hot inside you does it normally remain like that?” Aditi laughed hugging him tightly and answered with a sigh, “Yes!! Stupid!! It normally is warm...because it is inside my body, you keep feeling and do enjoy your first fuck baby muuuuuaaaaah!!!” She pulled his head closer to her and started licking and kissing him feeling his blows growing little by little in between her thighs.....

Om started pushing in and out and gradually his blows went on being faster one after the other..... Meanwhile, his mouth was being eaten by Aditi who started becoming wild and was devouring him pulling his face to her by his hair a little bit violently.... Both her arms surrounded his shoulder getting him stuck to her body when Om felt his chest wet with sweat getting stuck to her boobs.... It felt they were in a shower since both had perspired so much.... With one hand Om managed to press and feel her boob which he so much envied for so many months... He could not believe that he had it like on a tray this day! Both started panting soon losing their breath and Aditi was the first to get her orgasm this time.... She moaned, shouted, whimpered, twisted like a snake and voiced out, “Aaaaaahhhhh ssssssshhhhhhhhhh uuuuufffffffff yessssss yessssss baby come in in...I am cuuuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnnnng....... ooooooooooh my goooooaaaaaaad..... Its soooo goooooooooooood OOMMMMMMMM!!!!!” She pressed Om so tightly in his arms and bit him so hard on his neck that Om felt the pain and shouted, “Its hurting leave!! Leave please!!!” Aditi then passed her tongue where she had bitten him.....

Om felt his dick going easier in her cunt since she had left all her juices orgasming..... He continued his blows still and soon shouted “Aaaghghghgh sssshshshshshshshshshshsssssssssss...... I am to cum as well what do I do, I cum inside you tell me fast!!” He was still asking when Aditi quickly moved away from her hip and held his cock in her hands shaking it gently passing her tongue tasting the salty liquid once again to the pleasure of Om! She gave strokes to his cock just like a man does while masturbating and Om jerked over her breasts and neck...Om watched his sperm dripping on her soft skin and felt a deep pleasure and victorious that he, at last, succeeded to realise his dream thanks to her own husband!!

Vishal masturbated watching them all along and derived much much pleasure watching Aditi getting fucked, what he loved the most is that he found Aditi enjoying and loving the session, this is what Vishal always wanted to know either Aditi will accept and love to do it with another man or not. And now he was sure that Aditi likes doing it with another man than only with Vishal!!

He was still hidden and continued watching then after ejaculation and now wanted to listen to their talks.

Aditi lay over the bed with Om in her arms both panting heavily and all wet with perspiration. When she was breathing her boobs were moving up and down with the head of Om over them rested peacefully. She giggled and said after taking a deep breath, “So the watchman of the apartment finally lost his virginity tonight hmm?” He smiled and tried to look outside the room thinking of Vishal who must be watching from somewhere hidden. Then Om passed his hand on his neck where Aditi had bitten him and said, “Gosh!! It’s bleeding!! You pierced your teeth there!! It’s even burning there oh My God you are a lady vampire! Look what you have done!!” Aditi apologised and calmed him with a soothing kiss. She quickly applied some stuff which she took out from the drawer... when she walked from the bed to the drawer all nude Om watched her svelte body and imagined an angel walking in front of him....Vishal was looking at the devouring eyes of Om at that moment.......

And it was the turn of Aditi to show in between her legs how many dark red marks Om had left when sucking her... She also showed besides her breasts and near her armpits how many dark red marks were stamped by Om’s kisses and suckings!!

And suddenly she jumped out of bed saying, “Its time to go, you get out now Vishal will soon be back it’s nearing to 10 PM!!

TO BE CONTINUED..............
hottest update

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

Update 55 - Vishal with Aditi when he returns

Om was perplexed how can she be so normal after having betrayed him with Om? She was behaving normally as if nothing happened. She was happy and easy going as though she was waiting for him only all the while. Vishal expected to see guilt and embarrassment in her expression but that was not there at all. So Vishal thought “It means any day any time anyone could have come and slept with her and she behaved as normal as ever!! I would never know what happened in my absence!! I wanted to get her fucked by someone and she does it for her own pleasure and sends me to hell!! Now since when did she start that and with how many has she slept? How will I know that?” Om was working out his brain going back to the days he just had married her and she was staying alone in his father’s house with his father and brothers..... He started thinking ‘was she letting them enjoy since those days? Did she start it there itself? How did it happen the first time? Who was the first to approach her? Why she did not tell me? Any of those days she had never appeared disturbed when I was back from work those days? All the time she had always been jovial when I was returning back from work... so does that mean that she acted same way like now she is doing? Oh my God, what am I thinking of now damn it!!’

An hour later Vishal had his shower and both were having dinner watching TV at the same time. Aditi was serving him with love and great care bestowing all her love on him. But Vishal’s mind was still watching her in the company of Om! Vishal mumbled, “How can she be so normal? She takes all that easy? How can she?” Aditi asked in a jovial voice in all smile, “Hmm? Did you say something? What did you say?” Vishal looking distracted moved his head pretending he was thinking of office works. She walked and sat over his lap and caressing his head said, “My darling husband ji, when I am in your company no thinking of the office Okie? Am I not much better than the office? Give attention to this sweetheart” she moved the strap on her shoulder where there were no signs of Om’s bites and rubbed it to his lips.... she was not wearing her bra so her nipple looked erect over the flimsy dress material... And Aditi pressed her boob to his cheeks lifting up her head and stretching her body feeling Vishal’s gentle stroke on her butt!!

Soon they were found on the bed, he was flat on his back and Aditi was cat walking over his body with her hair brushing over his chest, she rapidly undid his shirt and trouser and started licking his belly and chest.... she was looking hungry for that.... Vishal thought, ‘She just had it with Om twice, and still she wants more she is just terrible this Aditi!!’

Aditi licked his underwear inside which Vishal’s organ was straightening up, and she did not delay to take it in her mouth to start sucking..... Vishal visualised how she was sucking Om a few hours ago..... And with Om in his mind, Vishal started getting a harder erection so he pushed his dick deeper in her mouth..... She looked in his eyes and with both hands held his cock delicately and smiled at him with his dick deep into her mouth. Vishal murmured, “I would love it if you get me to ejaculate deep in your throat tonight will you do that for me baby? You have never given that pleasure to me” Aditi continued sucking him moving her head up and down on his rod meanwhile looked at him and listened to what he said then stop, swallowing the juices she had gathered so far and answered, “Hmm!! Why do you want it that way tonight? Well, you never asked that with me before so I never did.... well let me try provided that you are ready and can cum inside I have no problem with that...”

And it went on and on, Vishal started lifting up his waist pushing his dick deeper into Aditi’s throat making her chocked and feeling her tonsil at the tip of his dick which made him overjoyed and ready to cum fast... he was meanwhile rubbing his hand on Aditi’s all wet pussy and she was as well moving her butt to feel his strokes on her sex...she was like on fire gasping for air still continuing to swallow her husband’s dick deep in her throat......

During the action both became all nude and at times Aditi was on her knees with Vishal’s dick in her mouth and sometimes Vishal was kneeling pushing his cock in and out of her mouth yet maintaining at least 75% of his organ still inside her mouth... he was seen fucking her mouth....... Once Aditi gasped for air taking the cock all out holding it in her hand she looked in her eyes saying, “My mouth has started aching; you are taking too long to cum!!” She panted saying that.

Immediately Vishal pushed back his cock ignoring her complaint and was being a little bit violent for a short while and vigorously and harshly started fucking into her mouth harder than before by holding her hair at the neck side..... Aditi’s neck at the front could easily be seen receiving his dick into it since her neck at the part the throat is situated was getting enlarged with Vishal’s stroke and it looked like a huge muscle was going to and fro inside her throat!! Vishal’s eyes went on her thighs where Om had left huge red snaps but he pretended not seeing it while Aditi was trying her best to hide them.... Even her breasts had snaps but that Aditi had thought to answer that they were snaps made by Vishal himself last night..... But Vishal did not ask any question as he knew all already and pretended not seeing anything and was rather involved enjoying his cock deep into her throat. Vishal now and then started flapping her sexy but which was getting red after each hit! She moaned and looked in his face as Vishal had never hit her before that..... Vishal in his mind was like taking revenge by hitting her butt as she had betrayed him with another man.... He was visualising all that he witnessed hours before and while pushing his cock deep in her mouth he was with one hand holding her hair pulling her neck backward and with the other hand he was slapping her fleshy butt! He was delaying to cum as he had just masturbated watching her with Om.

Yet he delayed but after about 25 mins of hard trial, getting all wet with perspiration, under the moanings of Aditi he groaned; “Aaaaagghghghghghg sssssshshshshshshshshs yesssssssssssss baby I am ejaculating now..... woooooooooooooow deep in your throat, please swallow it baby do me this favour, swallow all...suck all, get all drained deep in your throat sweetheart.....”

Clenching his jaws he spoke in between his joined teeth, you please swallow, I do not want to see a single bit of my sperm outside...... and take this too....” he hit her about 10 times one after another on her butt... It became all red that part he had hit.... He forced his cock as deep as he could the moment he was cumming and could very well feel Aditi’s tonsil and he drained his liquid all inside her throat..... Aditi chocked, opened her mouth to breath in with the cock still inside.... She was constantly looking into Vishal’s eyes as she had never seen him like that, she felt like he was being violent...she wondered either he had taken any drug to be behaving that way..... She gave pleading looks to him..... While Vishal whimpered and held his dick pulling it out of her mouth then rubbing it vigorously over her lips asking her not to spill any drop outside.... When Aditi swallowed Vishal watched and smiled with a squeak...... Aditi started coughing after having swallowed, and her eyes started tearing..... That was the effect of holding the dick too long up to the depth of her throat and being chocked!! But Vishal still asked her, “Baby now clean the tip of my dick...suck the remaining dripping part as well honey....” Aditi obeyed still looking deep in his eyes wondering that there was a change in her husband!! She sucked his softening cock and swallowed all remaining sticky stuff which was there..... And Vishal feeling victorious lay flat on his back with a long sigh panting...... Aditi was panting too but lost in thoughts still thinking about the strange behaviour of Vishal.

She got up saying she was going to pee, just then her cell phone rang and she hide it with Vishal saying it was her mother, she took the phone in the toilet and at the other end it was Anand who said, “Hey baby am I with you on bed tonight?”

To be continued...... ( 2,600 words from both updates)
nice update

bondjamesbond09

Update 54 - Om and Vishal talk

When Vishal and Om were outside once their pulsion eased they talked in the underground parking in Vishal’s car. Before Vishal could ask Om said, “Sir ji she will look for me from the terrace she said, so she will be on the terrace right now!” Vishal had not heard that part as he had already left the apartment through the terrace door the moment Aditi had asked Om to return. Then Vishal told him to call and tell her not to come on the terrace as the other watchman who is on night duty will understand all. She better stay inside! That was done and both men talked.

Om was the first to ask with pleasure in his voice, “So tell me, sir, how did you like it?”

Amused Vishal answered, “It was just wonderful Om, superb. I can’t describe in words what I felt and how much I feel satisfied seing her in that state in your company she is a real nympho isn’t she Om?”

Om gazing in Vishal’s face said yes as a reply but altogether asked this question,

“But Sir ji one thing I do not understand you are her husband so how you accept another man in bed with her? This goes out of my brain if she was my wife I would have been very jealous even if a man looked at her, so I fail to understand how and why you agree to let her get fucked by someone else?”

Vishal smiled and answered,

“That is something you will not understand Om! That is something from which I derive much pleasure and it spices our sexual encounter when I am on the bed with her. Imagine, tonight when I will be making love to her I will be thinking of all that I just watched between you two and she also will be thinking of you when I will be fucking her... In short, once again you will be fucking her tonight and I will not be Vishal but Om on the bed with her, and I will sleep by her side the whole night and enjoy her whole body... isn’t that wonderful that I will be Om and not Vishal?!!”

Om shook his head saying he still fails to understand that! Then Vishal told him,

“Imagine Aditi is your wife who is sensual and every time you make love to hear you talk of another man fucking her and you do role plays that way every night... then one day you find me on bed with her while you hide and watch her sucking my cock and enjoying every bit of it, you start liking to be the voyeur and stroke your dick seeing your wife in my company.... do you feel that??”

Om thought a lot before replying then said, “Oh my God I don’t think I will enjoy that but get into the room and hit her!” Hearing that, Vishal laughed and said, “Well then forget it and we will continue this conversation when you are already married!! Okay, Om?” Om nodded.

But Om had more question to ask and shot;

“Last time you took the register of mine to check the people who came to see her in your absence so did those men also came to do the same which I did to her? Does she like the company of other men as well?”

Vishal did not want to let him know about his father and brothers with Aditi so said “No they had only come to pay friendly visits as they were relatives....”

Vishal told Om to be ready any time he will ask him to go in his apartment and made him promise him that he will never go alone in his absence. Om promised that he will never see Aditi without his consent but deep inside him Om said, “Man am I a fool, to let go a sexy bomb like Aditi if the opportunity appears? Who is going to wait for your consent? I will fuck her as many times as I can you know it or not man!!”

And Vishal asked, “So you are happy that I made you fuck the lady you so much coveted since so long? Who would have given such a chance to you man? How much pleasure did you derive? How wonderful was that when she took your cum in her mouth? Had you ever thought one day you will ejaculate into her mouth? Not even your wife will do that for you, my dear!”

Om: “Oh yes Sir ji, that was completely unexpected... I had not thought that I will ejaculate even before penetrating her.... I felt unease when I jerked inside her mouth and thought she will get angry for that..... Does she do that with you also Sir ji?”

Vishal: “No! She had never given me such an opportunity, I have never jerked into her mouth.... Yes, she has often licked my liquid and sucked my dick after ejaculation but never the way you did it!! Now, what do you say?”

Om: “Wow she was fantastic, maybe since she knew I was a virgin and have never penetrated any woman that made her love my dick to take the cum inside her mouth ....!!”

Vishal: “Exactly, that’s what I also thought and believe when I witnessed that action!”

And they talked a bit more about that encounter and they parted.

Vishal took the lift for his room upstairs feeling tired! When he rang the bell Aditi did not delay to open, she had just taken her bath and was in a very sexy nighty with her hair all wet, water dripping from them. She was looking damn hot and desirable and looked like she will again receive the first dick that came to her. Vishal looked at the straps on her shoulder and quickly she moved her wet hair over the part Vishal was looking since there were suck snaps left by Om at that place. She was looking jovial and completely normal. Vishal then looked down at her legs where the nightie ended, since he knew Om had bitten her there also and dark red marks are still there, but immediately Aditi held his arm and rested her head on his shoulder asking him to get inside and rest!”

To be continued immediately on next post
nice update

Casinar

Divine
Update 56 - Gianputh

After that episode every day that Om came to work he called Aditi as soon as Vishal left for his office to make her aware that he is there. And Aditi came out on the terrace to wave to him. Sometimes they exchanged flying kisses after having looked all the way when people were not present. ON PHONE Om often told her in which dress he wanted to see her and often it was in short dresses that he asked Aditi to come on the terrace and put one leg on the railing so that Om could see her inner thighs and her panty. Sometimes Aditi teased him by intentionally not wearing her panty and let him view her pussy from the ground floor. Aditi did that mischievously as she knew he will not be able to come to her when he is on duty because the security company for which Om worked had inspectors who made frequent rounds to check on them. And if he will not be found in the kiosk or nearby he would get warnings and could lose his job, so Om was helpless in such circumstances and could only shag thinking of Aditi.

But they often had sexual chats on their cell phones..... Aditi would turn him on and get herself all wet by the way they had sex chat..... Om often told her he wanted to fuck her again and even Aditi said she wanted that too but she could not receive him as he is on duty and Vishal is not working overtimes! Om thought the only way he could sleep with her is that he takes leave from his job someday..... Or he could ask another watchman who worked at night to replace him for some hours ....... Now we have to go back to update 21 to see the other old watchman

In update 21 we remember there was an old man who worked night shift when Aditi had been outside since she was horny and wanted to make love and hoping to see Om there. Remember these parts?

“The watchman held Aditi’s shoulder walking her back to the lift. Inside the lift, he kept his arm over Aditi’s shoulders and she rested her head on his chest as though she was all drunk. Her boobs crushed on his chest and the man felt things looking at her cleavage start thinking things. He asked her questions, “So your husband does not have cigarettes anymore?” Aditi making her eyes look drowsy answered acting like she was drunk, “No he does not smoke a friend had come but he is gone now and I wish to smoke. My husband is sleeping and I am not sleepy yet.” The watchman thought, ‘Her husband is sleeping and such a young and beautiful wife is out this is how women turn to be sluts when husbands do not care about them. I can fuck this beautiful woman right now...let me try if she lets me in, I will check if the husband is dead asleep I will try her...’”

That was part of the update 21 to remember? So today we are going to see what happened between that old watchman and Aditi.

It so happened that the old watchman, named Gianputh was on that night turned on by seeing Aditi that way. He was expecting to get into her room and had thought if her husband will be all asleep he would fuck her but that new boy (Rakesh) had suddenly appeared and Gianputh had left. But being back in the kiosk Gianputh had a hard on and jerked thinking of Aditi and her sexy body he had just touched and desired! She was younger than his daughter and he had never thought such a young woman would ever turn her on that way. He had seen almost all her boobs since she was not wearing her bra and was in her nighty covered with a robe…. She was looking damn hot and pretended to be drunk so Gianputh had nothing in his mind than fucking her…..

After that night He tried many following nights by making rounds near Aditi’s door. But got no chance to approach her. Gianputh always did night shifts only as he had other part-time jobs he did in the day. But since he was attracted by Aditi and wished to get her he tried his best to make rounds during the day as well. And thus amongst all the days, he came to make rounds he talked to Om as if he was just passing by so paid him a short visit and roamed the premises…. Now Om thought to ask him to replace him for an hour one day so that he could go to enjoy with Aditi. Gianputh kindly accepted to replace him if he had to do some important work. But formally Gianputh just asked where Om had to go for an hour? And before Om could answer Gianputh jokingly said,

“Are you not going to sleep with any sexy woman no? You know there is a young and very attractive woman in the apartment here and I wish to fuck her! Her name is Aditi and one night she was drunk and had come here in her nighty and I had helped her back to her room touching her all over her hot body… I was going to get into her room but a stupid living next door had opened his door to talk to her so I had to return….. I really damn want to sleep with that young woman Om!!”

Om was shocked and listened to him in great amazement then asked, “Chacha you also want her! Oh my God, I can’t believe that!! Please tell me when had that happened? When had she come down in nighty here??”

Gianputh: “Young man she is damn hot and ignited a desire for her in me, It seems she will let me if I want to sleep with her….”

Om: “Of course she will let you Uncleji, I am sure, I know her well!”

Gianputh: “Really? Have you been with her?”

Om: “Uncle, that’s why I wanted you to replace me, I was going to enjoy a bit with her, but now I have changed my mind, it’s you who will go to her now….”

Gianputh: “You will do me a great favour if you give me that chance boy! I am mad of her since that night….. She must be all alone right now isn’t it?”

Om: “Yes uncle, you go and ring her doorbell as she opens to get in without any hesitation and fuck her hard,. Go! Go, uncle! Enjoy and come back to tell me how it has been!”

Gianputh: “Really you have slept with her? Tell me what's her likes and dislikes? Does she like it rough or soft? I feel like I will be very rough and tough with her! To fuck a modern, high society wife, for me is a great opportunity, and I will avenge on her as I get to watch for them so that they can sleep peacefully, I keep awake when they sleep soundly so she got to pay me that in a way!!”

Om whispered to the elder man, “Uncle I lost my virginity with her and she was very gentle to me, but you do it the way you wish she will enjoy it I am sure, but promise me that you will come to relate me all, will you?”

Gianputh: “Okay let me go then, I have shagged thinking of her in my old days its time to do it for true now, you have encouraged me by saying all this son! Hope you did not lie and will not make me get troubles there!”

Om: “Why should I do that chacha ji? I did not tell any lie to you….. But you have to tell me when did she come to see you here in the night? Why was I not the watchman on that night, I would have fucked her in the parking here itself before leaving her back to her room!!”

Gianputh: “I will tell you all when I return, let me go to try my luck see you soon boy!”

Aditi was just out of a shower and wrapped in a towel. She was drying her hair sitting in front of her makeup desk. In the mirror her bare shoulder, cleavage, her thighs were clearly seen, she was watching her own body and smiling thinking of a man may be..... She soon stopped the hair dryer and passed her fingers from her shoulder moving them downwards to her breasts still watching in the mirror...... And the doorbell rang!! She was amazed since at that time of the day seldom someone rings at her door. She stood up and thought either to open the door in the way she was or put a robe on her!!! She could not make up her mind and went to open.....

Gianputh looked at her from tip to toe with his mouth open!!! Aditi had pressed one of her hands on her breasts to hold the towel and with one hand she was holding the door handle looking at the old man in shock! The towel could hardly cover the upper part of her thighs, the very soft, and fairer parts of her thighs were all seen to the pleasure of Gianputh... They were both looking at each other without any word for long and at last Gianputh broke the silence by saying,

“Hmm..... errrr.... can I....eeerrrrr can I ....... please have a cup of mineral water as I need to take a pill!! You know me isn’t it, I am the watchman....”

Aditi stepped back giving way for him to get inside saying, “Yes, yes I know who you are an uncle!”

Once inside the house, Aditi went towards the kitchen to get the water and Gianputh stood up in the lounge looking here and there rubbing his forehead with his handkerchief.....

To be continued...............

Casinar

Divine
Update 57 - Gianputh with Aditi

Once Aditi was in the kitchen she started thinking for the night she pretended to be drunk when in fact she had been there to see Om but fell on the old man..... She was not at that moment aware of the old’s intention but she had little doubt...Now she was thinking either she goes to change first or to serve him the water first... she was wrapped in a white towel and her intimate parts were almost all clearly visible.... She also thought how on that night the old man had held her and touched her body when she had pretended to be drunk....

On the other hand, Gianputh had an erection already and was planning to hold her in his arms as soon as she will come to give him the water. He had already visualised how he will lay her on the couch which was in front of him in the lounge where he was standing observing the place. His plan failed as Aditi, instead of handing him the glass of water put it on a table telling him,

“Here’s the water I’ll just be back after changing myself, uncle.” And she went into her room to get dressed. Gianputh shook his head being disappointed and tried to peep into her room which she had not closed. She took her dress and went behind the door to dress. Gianputh was trying to peep but to no avail. He wished to get into her room straight away, but then thought he will frighten her and things could turn sour so preferred to wait for her and see how she will be dressed when she will be back..... Gianputh thought depending on her dress he will approach her by complimenting the dress she will wear.... he expected her to look sexy in whatever dress she will come out. And after a short while, Aditi came in the lounge and this is how she was dressed and where she sat in front of Gianputh!!

Gianputh was speechless for a while looking at her..... He could not utter a single word, he could not understand was she seducing him or was it her habit of dressing that way..... Gianputh’s eyes were on her thighs then ran his eyes to her shoulder looking at her bra straps, then her smile and did not really know what to say! He swallowed saliva and cleared his throat and tried to talk....

But before he could talk Aditi changed positions on the couch and these were the views which came in front of Gianputh:

He observed her armpit, then watched her hair flung open, and the bra strap stuck to her flesh.... He noticed some love bites on her arm... She was playing with her hair as though arranging them...

Gianputh looked again in between her thighs, the hot, appealing fleshy thighs Aditi displayed in front of an unknown man made Gianputh perplexed....

And she moved few steps passing by near him to take a seat on the bar counter where Vishal use to make his drinks...this is how she sat and the view which was displayed in front of Gianputh.... how could he resist?

And in all smiles, the way she looked at him encouraged him to talk approaching her......

Was Aditi seducing him? Had she expected him to fuck her? Or was she behaving normally? All these made Gianputh think for long yet he talked going closer to her standing he said,

“You remember that night you had come to me? I wanted that night to accompany you inside the house but unfortunately could not as that boy came to talk to you, you know?!”

Aditi smiled at him looking in his face and answered,

“Yes, I know!”

Gianputh: “You know that I wanted to come inside?”

Aditi: “Yes I know!” and she bent her head smiling and biting her lips.

Gianputh understood that she is easy prey and he was worrying in vain, he thought Om was right to say that he will get her easily to be fucked.... Gianputh thought how could such a modern beautiful lady be so easy! He could not believe it! He thought could be she was horny and he was lucky so he did not lose time and went straight to his topic. He asked,

“And so do you know why I wanted to come inside that night? You had told me your husband was sleeping and you were drunk so what was the reason I wanted to come inside?”

Aditi got up, walked two-step towards the couch and replied,

“Yes, I know the reason you wanted to come inside though you knew my husband was sleeping.....”

Gianputh managed his crotch in his pant with a hand and neared her, and brushed his nose behind her neck sniffing her and said,

“Wow, you smell so good and delicious, I had almost the same smell from you that night, your body smell is so appealing young lady!”

Aditi smiled looked away bit her lip and asked,

“So you are here today for the same reason as that night? The water was only a pretext to come here isn’t it?”

By then Gianputh was the closest to her and he did not lose time, took her in his arms abruptly pressing her to his chest his mouth tried to get her mouth into his.... but Aditi moved her face the other way and put her hand to his face saying,

“Don’t hurry, why this haste now take it easy be normal...no rush please I am all free and you have all the time, you are not working today are you?” She broke off his arm walked away and sat opposite him with her legs slightly parted and Gianputh could this time see her white panty in between her fleshy thighs..... He felt a shiver and wished to eat her on the spot! Aditi sat easily looking in his face and asked;

“You wanted to get me when my husband was sleeping here that night and you had thought you would spend some good times with me huh?”

Gianputh only nodded and looked in her face saying,

“Yes, I exactly thought that way since you had said he was sleeping and you had his birthday party celebrated, so I could make it out that he should be drunk....”

Aditi smiled looking at him and this time she walked towards him, came closer, held the collar of his shirt and whispered,

“I was horny that night and that is exactly what I was expecting from you.....”

Gianputh felt thrilled with that thought of hers and this time wrapped her in his arms to get her mouth in his as this time Aditi opened her mouth to let her tongue getting melted in his mouth..... His hands were running on her butt pressing them hard and his dick still inside his pant was being rubbed just over her pussy still under her dress...... Gradually Gianputh managed to lift up her short dress and pressed his downer part in between her thighs over her panty while he continued thrusting......

Aditi’s fingers started undoing his shirt’s buttons; she placed her palm over his chest and ran it in between his grey chest hairs...... She kissed his neck and soon his shirt was thrown out. Their mouth was still stuck to each other meanwhile their hands were working on undoing each other’s clothes...... both were standing during that action. Since Aditi wanted it to go leisurely, Gianputh was not hurrying but doing it to her pace. At the same time he licked and kissed his neck after the kiss and he adored playing with her bra straps where he put his tongue in between and licked.

Little by little Gianputh started becoming harsh and wild. He pulled her panty like in rage and in a coarse voice murmured,

“You little bitch you want it from an old man and maybe you thought bi will not be able to do it huh! I will fuck you hard you bitch! Your husband surely does not please you! You want it rough baby wait I will teach ya a lesson! You gonna get it with me dirty bitch!”

For a while, Aditi felt afraid by his way of talks...and pleaded,

“Please don’t use harsh words I don’t like it, be gentle please!”

Gianputh was getting wilder and harshly said,

“To be gentle with you? No not at all! You should be raped by many persons at a time you are a bitch who let a man come to fuck her when her husband is at work! Why should I be gentle to you! Never! You need it harsh and rough this is the way I like it!

Gianputh turned her arms violently over her back and pushed her over the couch. She was all nude by then and he too. Aditi moaned as her arm pained the way Gianputh had turned it on her back...... she almost cried asking him to leave her arms as they were aching... but Gianputh did not listen and entered his teeth on her butt where he bites her flesh... Aditi shouted with pain, and he slapped her asking her not to shout otherwise he will hurt her more...... Aditi started crying and pleaded to leave her......

Gianputh spanked her hard on her butt several times... her ass flesh turned red and Gianputh went on hitting violently... Aditi went on crying like a little girl, all in tears she looked in the old man’s face and thought she has fallen into wrong hands this time......

She beseeched him to leave, to go away, she threatened to tell her husband or report him to the police. But Gianputh said,

“If you report to the police I will say you gave me a rendezvous and on that night you came to get fucked by me and we use to have sex often...your husband and everyone in the apartment will come to know you are a whore! Do you want that to happen? Okay, you report to the police then undergo all those harassments!”

Aditi was found helpless for the first time. She never thought that she will one day come to face someone like him.... He was violent and wild... She knew she could do nothing but let him do the way he wanted and quietly she had to follow his demands.....

Gianputh forced her mouth to his dick and made her suck violently forcing his cock deep into her throat...she coughed, chocked, cried, spat, felt like vomiting yet he continued fucking her mouth harder and harder..... When she stopped he slapped her hard on her face, her cheeks turned red, he once hit her so hard that a little bit of her lip broke and bled, Gianputh sucked her blood till it stopped bleeding..... And forced her sucking his cock more and more....

Soon forcing her to crouch on the couch, he tried to insert his cock in her asshole... Aditi refused, tried hard to push him but he was physically stronger and blocked her body in such a way that she had no way out.... her ass was in front of him..he put his thumb into her asshole shook it hard and put two fingers together into the hole and shook hard...Aditi cried to stop that but he violently continued and at last put his cock into it... he moved his hip about thrice but his dick got softened!! He took it out, rubbed it over her ass but it was not getting harder..... Aditi looked in his face then at his dick and again looked in his face with tears rolling down her cheeks... she understood that he cannot fuck... he does not get a full erection..... She then shouted;

“You old bastard! You are impotent and want to fuck get the hell out of here! You are venting your frustration since you can’t fuck! Get away or else I will really shout and gather people here mother fucker!”
Gianputh brought her mouth to his dick and said,

“You will make it raise bitch, take it, suck it otherwise I will cut your throat!!” Aditi this time was not taking his cock..... She started struggling and succeeded to push him for once.... Gianputh fell on the floor and Aditi quickly took her clothes and ran to her room and from inside she shouted, “You get out or I am calling the police right now, get the hell out of here!”

Gianputh thought she will really call the police so got dressed and left telling her that he was going, Aditi heard the main door closed then got out to check and found that he was really gone!!

Yes, Aditi went through such an experience as well!!

To be continued...................

Last edited: