• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 48 - Aditi in ecstasy with Rajan

So Rajan continued to relate with his finger playing on her panty just over her soft pussy. He said,

“And after that every night the game between me and Anjali continued. I was no longer going to see his dad for business purposes but for his young hot daughter. I always found a pretext to tell her dada that we have to work on that or that project finding lame excuses for meetings at his place. At times we met only for drinks and it became a habit to be at his place every night. I started talking to his daughter in his presence pretending to be friendly to her and always waited for him to go to piss to kiss and caress Anjali. She loved being kissed and always surrendered which encouraged me to move ahead. I then little by little started caressing her intimate parts, touched her pussy under her panty and fingered her which she loved. I made her touch my dick. She had never ever touched a dick before mine. She was thrilled by the organ and looked at it in amazement. The day I made her kiss and lick my cock was wonderful. The way she took care and delicately held it in her hand, caressed it, kissed it, ran her tongue all along the length of my dick. She asked me why it was so long and hard, I asked her to take it in her mouth, she at first took the tip in her mouth without sucking it. I pleaded her to suck it she was not doing it but only holding it in her mouth. I took her finger in my mouth and sucked it by telling her how she must suck my cock; she then did the same with the upper part of my dick my moving the foreskin down..... It was the most amazing moment the way she sucked my cock that night wow!! I was like a moment of elation, I was on the seventh heaven, I was in trance....do you understand?!”

At that moment after listening to all his words it was Aditi who was in trance it seemed, she had let Rajan move her panty aside and let his finger enter her wet slippery pussy, her eyes were turning upside down as she was living all that he was relating....Aditi was imagining all that was happening with her and she was lost in ecstasy and lay over the couch and parted her legs wide apart letting Rajan view all her thighs and her moved panty..... Rajan had not thought that after just having fucked Anjali he would be able to double the action once again... he was not sure of his capability any more...... But Aditi was such a damn hot and seductive of a female that even an impotent man could get erect! Lol!!

Aditi held his hand, brought it to her boobs and pressed it over it and with her druggist's eyes she beseeched him to massage them, and murmured, please continue telling me about Anjali and meanwhile continue doing this to me, do both at the same time please can you? She was now begging for him to do anything to her..... Just then Rajan pulled one of her hand to his dick and did almost the same action he had done to Anjali like he just related. He made Aditi press his cock and he quickly unzipped his pant to let his big, hard cock out, which sprang out of his underwear.... Aditi did not hesitate any second to hold it firmly in her soft hand and started moving her closed fist on the dick in the way one normally masturbates..... Rajan then placed his waist near her shoulder and he lay opposite with his head reaching to her thighs...... In short, it was like a 69 pose. As soon as his dick touched her face, without being asked Atiti opened her mouth and took his cock in her mouth and gave him a vigorous suck taking almost the whole cock up to her throat while Rajan tried to push the maximum he could altogether. Rajan meanwhile gradually pulled off her panty to throw in on the floor parting her legs wider where he placed his head in between and his tongue was found lapping Aditi’s pussy like a dog. Under that process Aditi was moving like she was possessed by a devil with moans and whimpers... her voice’s sound changed and seemed she there was a devil’s voice coming out from deep inside her. She was in ecstasy and dearly wanted to be fucked. Rajan entered his tongue in her wet hole the more that he could be feeling the heat she has kept there. Aditi was dripping and Rajan was sipping all her juices; while she was giving him such a wonderful suck that Rajan felt it was the first time in his life that someone was sucking him that way.... It was with such expertise that Aditi was doing the task as though she was a degree holder in the matter. Rajan’s cock was not decreasing vigour at all and was ready to enter her hole. Aditi murmured by clenching her teeth, “I want this completely inside me now, all of it should penetrate me with high speed.... come on now please ohhh I dearly want it...I am your Anjali Mister come ion take me again...uuuffff!!!!yeaaaaaaahh iiisssssssssshhhhhhhh!!!”

Rajan understood that she was horny and needed to be fucked and that she was getting herself in the shoes of Anjali. Everything that he related heated Aditi and she was living the role play which has such an importance in her life that she lived every role play she played...... Vishal has made her so much accustomed to role plays that whenever she does so she starts living them as if for true, like in reality, till she is in ecstasy, and that would stop only when she gets her orgasm!!

So Rajan changed position and, and mounted over her by undressing and himself. Aditi was longing for his cock to drill her. She had parted her legs and was eagerly waiting with her eyes semi-closed. Her breath was heavy and she was badly in need of a good fuck!! Rajan started licking and sucking her beautiful boobs which were all that time hidden. Rajan was in love with her boobs now and was concentrating on them only but Aditi was dying to get his cock inside her.... She was sort of panting, taking breath unevenly, her whole body was hot, she was as though in fever..... She begged, “Put that thing into me please, later take my breasts, I need that inside me now! Do it now please I beg of you my dear oh shit hurry up!! My God!! I dearly want that into me now!! NOW I SAY NOW!!” She shouted in whimpers and hissed!

When Rajan found she was desperate he gently pushed his dick which slides into her pussy easily since she was damn wet longing and being desirous for long. And he did not stop and humped as fast as he could looking into Aditi’s face and crushing her boobs with both hands each while his dick was rapidly doing to and fro in her dripping pussy. Aditi was wailing with moans and whimpers, the more she got the blows of the cock inside her the more she lamented and moaned with hisses..... Her fingers griped on Rajan’s back and her nails were piercing his flesh, he felt the pain but she was unaware that he was hurting him, she was lost in ecstasy and the intensity was such that she was in another world... What was important for her was her orgasm and she was feeling all the pleasure of a good fuck...she was immensely enjoying her the pleasure deep in her pussy and all her organ was in ecstasy, her clit, vulva, the labia majora, the labia minora, the G spot, everything was touched, rubbed, ripped..... And Aditi was on the seventh sky.... she was as if knocked out on a ring. Rajan was getting much pleasure seeing her in that state, he was admiring her facial expression and felt victorious for being lucky to make such a damn God of sex reach her peak of sexual desire and quench her thirst...... Rajan was as well deriving very great pleasure feeling his cock in the hot pussy of Aditi... he thought he was so dearly willing to get her on bed when he found her in the lift some days ago and here he was the lucky one to be humping her inside her house on a couch in her lounge... and she was giving him voluntarily, and that also she was begging him to put his dick into her..... It was an immense pleasure for Rajan as well......

Twisting, quivering, moaning, Aditi shouted, “ Yesssssssssss yesssss I am getting iiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiing, its sooooooo gooooooooooood wooooooooooow you are extra ordinary my deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssshhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssss suupeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!” And she clutched Rajan’s shoulder in her arms biting his neck dangerously leaving dark red spots...... Rajan started to cum within a few seconds after her orgasm and Aditi coming back to her senses precipitated looking in his eyes in worries, “Take it out, take it out fast don’t ejaculate inside I am not using any contraception!!” So Rajan pissed out his cums with pressure all over her belly, partly even reached her boobs and neck....., Rajan groaned lying flat over her with his cock pressed in between his and her flesh, “aaaaghghghghghghghghgggggghhhhhh sssssshhhhssssssssssssssssssss yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! You are fabulous my looooooooooove!!!! Superrrrrrrrrrrb!!” He stayed over her for a long while panting, his chest crushed both her boobs, and her arms had enveloped his back while she was licking his neck and cheeks tenderly...and kissing him all over his body part that she was getting...... Both were panting, and she slowly whispered in his ears, “So this is the way you please Anjali a little girl, and now tell me who is better she or me?”

To be continued.................

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 49 - Aditi got a call from Vishal

Rajan was overjoyed having been successful to get Aditi. They were still lying on the couch almost nude when Aditi’s mobile rang. Her boobs were partly over Rajan’s chest, as by then it was Rajan who was lying on the couch and Aditi was leaning over him, her tits over his hairy chest and Rajan’s hand caressing her nude back...... The mobile rang and Aditi quickly got up to take the call by just holding her blouse with one hand covering her boobs while Rajan said, “Why are you hiding them, I have seen and touched, licked all....” Aditi looked at him by placing her index finger to her mouth whispering, “Shhhh, it’s my husband, don’t talk at all please....”

She attended the call and Rajan watched her from tip to toe and observed her expression. Aditi sat on the opposite couch, Rajan kept looking at nude Aditi who sat to talk on her mobile....... She was with one hand trying to pull her skirt and wear her blouse..... Vishal talked on the other end,

“Hi wifie, what's up?”

Aditi answered with a blushing smile still trying to wear her clothes,

“Am okay why you called suddenly?”

Vishal: “Why I called? Do not I always call you? I will be late this evening, have some special works to be done will be back by 9 PM may be; had to tell you this!”

When Aditi was replying him, Rajan got up and pulled her skirt which she was trying to pull on her..... he did not let her wear her dress.... he wanted to look at her nude talking to her husband.... her boobs were looking beautiful and were still firm and erect nipples were inviting! Aditi could not react or else Vishal could hear so she had to let Rajan pull out her skirt...... She continued to talk to Vishal and Rajan purposely started being naughty to her.... he sat down on the floor near her and placed his head on her thighs and started lightly passing his tongue in between her thighs.... Aditi was trying her best to stop him but could not do much as Vishal would hear any of her movements..... That was an amazing scene to watch a young beautiful wife all nude in front of a stranger talking to her husband and the stranger taking all advantages and admiring the wife who was compelled to keep quiet!

Rajan was being naughty as he was very much enjoying that moment. That was exciting him to caress, touch, kiss and lick Aditi when she was in the company of her husband on phone. Rajan was feeling very victorious that he was having Vishal’s wife nude in front of him while from a distance he was talking to her.

Vishal, as usual, started talking eroticism with Aditi and asked,

“So how is my hot, sexy wife dressed right now? Did you change with what I left you in this morning? Tell me in what you are?!”

Hearing his question Aditi suddenly became mischievous and wished to be naughty with him and she answered,

“I am all nude baby!! And I am on the couch!!”

Rajan jumped hearing her saying that and quickly stood up staring at her! But she asked him to sit back by pulling him with one hand..... Vishal on the other end thought Aditi was creating a new sensational role play for that night to spice their encounter and listened to her. Aditi continued,

“Yes, I am nude on the couch and not alone honey, someone is here by my side annoying me! Hmmmmm!!” And she placed her index finger to her lips asking Rajan to keep quiet and pulled his head on her nude lap! This time Aditi was being dominant! She was leading and Rajan following her, Vishal listening to her! She was entertaining to men at once! Wow!! But Raja was shocked and was not understanding what was going on he thought, ‘Is she going to tell him that I fucked her? What the hell is she talking?!’ He did not know about the husband’s fantasy and the role plays with which they used to spice their bed life!

Vishal on his part became very excited hearing her saying such words and for a second doubted either she really was in the company of someone! But he now had ways to learn if someone was really with her, through Om he will know all he thought so asked his wife to continue the adventure telling..... But the fact was that Om was unaware about Rajan with her since Rajan was accompanying the little girl Anjali but not Aditi, so he was not aware either Rajan was in Aditi’s bedroom!

Anyhow she continued saying in an erotic way with sensuousness in her voice while Rajan looked in her face with dismay and opened his eyes big together with his ears to listen all that Aditi was relating to her hubby.

Aditi talked;

“Hmm the person I am with just juiced me and I am an uncontrollable baby...hmmm I dearly wish you were here and I could hold your hard piece of meat in my mouth... please be back sooner!”

Hearing that in the voice and the intonation in which she said those words thrilled Vishal and asked her to continue. Rajan was still not understanding what was going on and he asked for leave, he walked to the door waving ‘bye’ to Aditi who looked up at him waving back. Rajan felt she was reporting him to her husband and he believed the husband will now be back and he will be bashed so he escaped!
Vishal just told Aditi that he will be back late this evening and she was inviting him with eroticism..... The fact was that Vishal had planned to send Om to her this night... he was since years waiting to see her get fucked by someone else and she had already started cheating on her.... but now he had to see how she starts for the first time with someone she had never done that, he wanted to watch all step by step.... he longed to watch all her expressions, he wished to see how she reacts on seeing another man’s dick, one which she has never seen, a cock which she has never thought of..... Vishal had different plans for her... he also wished to see Anand with her from the start till the end... but with Anand he wanted that Aditi accepted the game and agreed that with his knowledge and he would be the master of that Anand/Aditi game...... he was confident that he will someday succeed to make that happen, but now since he had planned all with Om so he now plans to get Aditi in more activities than only with Anand!

Vishal whispered to her;

“Sweetheart is it the role play for tonight why are you teasing me in the middle of the day honey I have a hard-on!”

Hearing that Aditi giggled and said, “No I am really nude at this moment and someone did that to me!!.... Hello, you do not believe that I am nude? I am really yes I am!”

Vishal knew that she was kidding and pulling his legs so answered, “Okay okay yes you are nude and are in the company of one of my friends and he is eating you up, this is what we are going to play tonight right?!”

Aditi only giggled again and biting her lips asked, “Well at what time will you be back then exactly 9 PM or later? Will your friend Mr. Anand also be with you for overtime?”

This question startled Vishal as neither he was going to do any overtime nor Anand would be with him... and he started thinking what if Anand will really go to see her...what if Aditi would call Anand to come as she will be alone till 9 PM?! Vishal was getting confused by his own plan now.... but he did not know that Anand and Aditi had a way to communicate, so he believed that they will not be able to talk to each other anyhow. His plan was to get Om got to see Aditi and he would watch all!

To be continued....................

bondjamesbond09

Update 48 - Aditi in ecstasy with Rajan

So Rajan continued to relate with his finger playing on her panty just over her soft pussy. He said,

“And after that every night the game between me and Anjali continued. I was no longer going to see his dad for business purposes but for his young hot daughter. I always found a pretext to tell her dada that we have to work on that or that project finding lame excuses for meetings at his place. At times we met only for drinks and it became a habit to be at his place every night. I started talking to his daughter in his presence pretending to be friendly to her and always waited for him to go to piss to kiss and caress Anjali. She loved being kissed and always surrendered which encouraged me to move ahead. I then little by little started caressing her intimate parts, touched her pussy under her panty and fingered her which she loved. I made her touch my dick. She had never ever touched a dick before mine. She was thrilled by the organ and looked at it in amazement. The day I made her kiss and lick my cock was wonderful. The way she took care and delicately held it in her hand, caressed it, kissed it, ran her tongue all along the length of my dick. She asked me why it was so long and hard, I asked her to take it in her mouth, she at first took the tip in her mouth without sucking it. I pleaded her to suck it she was not doing it but only holding it in her mouth. I took her finger in my mouth and sucked it by telling her how she must suck my cock; she then did the same with the upper part of my dick my moving the foreskin down..... It was the most amazing moment the way she sucked my cock that night wow!! I was like a moment of elation, I was on the seventh heaven, I was in trance....do you understand?!”

At that moment after listening to all his words it was Aditi who was in trance it seemed, she had let Rajan move her panty aside and let his finger enter her wet slippery pussy, her eyes were turning upside down as she was living all that he was relating....Aditi was imagining all that was happening with her and she was lost in ecstasy and lay over the couch and parted her legs wide apart letting Rajan view all her thighs and her moved panty..... Rajan had not thought that after just having fucked Anjali he would be able to double the action once again... he was not sure of his capability any more...... But Aditi was such a damn hot and seductive of a female that even an impotent man could get erect! Lol!!

Aditi held his hand, brought it to her boobs and pressed it over it and with her druggist's eyes she beseeched him to massage them, and murmured, please continue telling me about Anjali and meanwhile continue doing this to me, do both at the same time please can you? She was now begging for him to do anything to her..... Just then Rajan pulled one of her hand to his dick and did almost the same action he had done to Anjali like he just related. He made Aditi press his cock and he quickly unzipped his pant to let his big, hard cock out, which sprang out of his underwear.... Aditi did not hesitate any second to hold it firmly in her soft hand and started moving her closed fist on the dick in the way one normally masturbates..... Rajan then placed his waist near her shoulder and he lay opposite with his head reaching to her thighs...... In short, it was like a 69 pose. As soon as his dick touched her face, without being asked Atiti opened her mouth and took his cock in her mouth and gave him a vigorous suck taking almost the whole cock up to her throat while Rajan tried to push the maximum he could altogether. Rajan meanwhile gradually pulled off her panty to throw in on the floor parting her legs wider where he placed his head in between and his tongue was found lapping Aditi’s pussy like a dog. Under that process Aditi was moving like she was possessed by a devil with moans and whimpers... her voice’s sound changed and seemed she there was a devil’s voice coming out from deep inside her. She was in ecstasy and dearly wanted to be fucked. Rajan entered his tongue in her wet hole the more that he could be feeling the heat she has kept there. Aditi was dripping and Rajan was sipping all her juices; while she was giving him such a wonderful suck that Rajan felt it was the first time in his life that someone was sucking him that way.... It was with such expertise that Aditi was doing the task as though she was a degree holder in the matter. Rajan’s cock was not decreasing vigour at all and was ready to enter her hole. Aditi murmured by clenching her teeth, “I want this completely inside me now, all of it should penetrate me with high speed.... come on now please ohhh I dearly want it...I am your Anjali Mister come ion take me again...uuuffff!!!!yeaaaaaaahh iiisssssssssshhhhhhhh!!!”

Rajan understood that she was horny and needed to be fucked and that she was getting herself in the shoes of Anjali. Everything that he related heated Aditi and she was living the role play which has such an importance in her life that she lived every role play she played...... Vishal has made her so much accustomed to role plays that whenever she does so she starts living them as if for true, like in reality, till she is in ecstasy, and that would stop only when she gets her orgasm!!

So Rajan changed position and, and mounted over her by undressing and himself. Aditi was longing for his cock to drill her. She had parted her legs and was eagerly waiting with her eyes semi-closed. Her breath was heavy and she was badly in need of a good fuck!! Rajan started licking and sucking her beautiful boobs which were all that time hidden. Rajan was in love with her boobs now and was concentrating on them only but Aditi was dying to get his cock inside her.... She was sort of panting, taking breath unevenly, her whole body was hot, she was as though in fever..... She begged, “Put that thing into me please, later take my breasts, I need that inside me now! Do it now please I beg of you my dear oh shit hurry up!! My God!! I dearly want that into me now!! NOW I SAY NOW!!” She shouted in whimpers and hissed!

When Rajan found she was desperate he gently pushed his dick which slides into her pussy easily since she was damn wet longing and being desirous for long. And he did not stop and humped as fast as he could looking into Aditi’s face and crushing her boobs with both hands each while his dick was rapidly doing to and fro in her dripping pussy. Aditi was wailing with moans and whimpers, the more she got the blows of the cock inside her the more she lamented and moaned with hisses..... Her fingers griped on Rajan’s back and her nails were piercing his flesh, he felt the pain but she was unaware that he was hurting him, she was lost in ecstasy and the intensity was such that she was in another world... What was important for her was her orgasm and she was feeling all the pleasure of a good fuck...she was immensely enjoying her the pleasure deep in her pussy and all her organ was in ecstasy, her clit, vulva, the labia majora, the labia minora, the G spot, everything was touched, rubbed, ripped..... And Aditi was on the seventh sky.... she was as if knocked out on a ring. Rajan was getting much pleasure seeing her in that state, he was admiring her facial expression and felt victorious for being lucky to make such a damn God of sex reach her peak of sexual desire and quench her thirst...... Rajan was as well deriving very great pleasure feeling his cock in the hot pussy of Aditi... he thought he was so dearly willing to get her on bed when he found her in the lift some days ago and here he was the lucky one to be humping her inside her house on a couch in her lounge... and she was giving him voluntarily, and that also she was begging him to put his dick into her..... It was an immense pleasure for Rajan as well......

Twisting, quivering, moaning, Aditi shouted, “ Yesssssssssss yesssss I am getting iiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiing, its sooooooo gooooooooooood wooooooooooow you are extra ordinary my deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssshhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssss suupeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!” And she clutched Rajan’s shoulder in her arms biting his neck dangerously leaving dark red spots...... Rajan started to cum within a few seconds after her orgasm and Aditi coming back to her senses precipitated looking in his eyes in worries, “Take it out, take it out fast don’t ejaculate inside I am not using any contraception!!” So Rajan pissed out his cums with pressure all over her belly, partly even reached her boobs and neck....., Rajan groaned lying flat over her with his cock pressed in between his and her flesh, “aaaaghghghghghghghghgggggghhhhhh sssssshhhhssssssssssssssssssss yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! You are fabulous my looooooooooove!!!! Superrrrrrrrrrrb!!” He stayed over her for a long while panting, his chest crushed both her boobs, and her arms had enveloped his back while she was licking his neck and cheeks tenderly...and kissing him all over his body part that she was getting...... Both were panting, and she slowly whispered in his ears, “So this is the way you please Anjali a little girl, and now tell me who is better she or me?”

To be continued.................
very very hot update

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

Update 49 - Aditi got a call from Vishal

Rajan was overjoyed having been successful to get Aditi. They were still lying on the couch almost nude when Aditi’s mobile rang. Her boobs were partly over Rajan’s chest, as by then it was Rajan who was lying on the couch and Aditi was leaning over him, her tits over his hairy chest and Rajan’s hand caressing her nude back...... The mobile rang and Aditi quickly got up to take the call by just holding her blouse with one hand covering her boobs while Rajan said, “Why are you hiding them, I have seen and touched, licked all....” Aditi looked at him by placing her index finger to her mouth whispering, “Shhhh, it’s my husband, don’t talk at all please....”

She attended the call and Rajan watched her from tip to toe and observed her expression. Aditi sat on the opposite couch, Rajan kept looking at nude Aditi who sat to talk on her mobile....... She was with one hand trying to pull her skirt and wear her blouse..... Vishal talked on the other end,

“Hi wifie, what's up?”

Aditi answered with a blushing smile still trying to wear her clothes,

“Am okay why you called suddenly?”

Vishal: “Why I called? Do not I always call you? I will be late this evening, have some special works to be done will be back by 9 PM may be; had to tell you this!”

When Aditi was replying him, Rajan got up and pulled her skirt which she was trying to pull on her..... he did not let her wear her dress.... he wanted to look at her nude talking to her husband.... her boobs were looking beautiful and were still firm and erect nipples were inviting! Aditi could not react or else Vishal could hear so she had to let Rajan pull out her skirt...... She continued to talk to Vishal and Rajan purposely started being naughty to her.... he sat down on the floor near her and placed his head on her thighs and started lightly passing his tongue in between her thighs.... Aditi was trying her best to stop him but could not do much as Vishal would hear any of her movements..... That was an amazing scene to watch a young beautiful wife all nude in front of a stranger talking to her husband and the stranger taking all advantages and admiring the wife who was compelled to keep quiet!

Rajan was being naughty as he was very much enjoying that moment. That was exciting him to caress, touch, kiss and lick Aditi when she was in the company of her husband on phone. Rajan was feeling very victorious that he was having Vishal’s wife nude in front of him while from a distance he was talking to her.

Vishal, as usual, started talking eroticism with Aditi and asked,

“So how is my hot, sexy wife dressed right now? Did you change with what I left you in this morning? Tell me in what you are?!”

Hearing his question Aditi suddenly became mischievous and wished to be naughty with him and she answered,

“I am all nude baby!! And I am on the couch!!”

Rajan jumped hearing her saying that and quickly stood up staring at her! But she asked him to sit back by pulling him with one hand..... Vishal on the other end thought Aditi was creating a new sensational role play for that night to spice their encounter and listened to her. Aditi continued,

“Yes, I am nude on the couch and not alone honey, someone is here by my side annoying me! Hmmmmm!!” And she placed her index finger to her lips asking Rajan to keep quiet and pulled his head on her nude lap! This time Aditi was being dominant! She was leading and Rajan following her, Vishal listening to her! She was entertaining to men at once! Wow!! But Raja was shocked and was not understanding what was going on he thought, ‘Is she going to tell him that I fucked her? What the hell is she talking?!’ He did not know about the husband’s fantasy and the role plays with which they used to spice their bed life!

Vishal on his part became very excited hearing her saying such words and for a second doubted either she really was in the company of someone! But he now had ways to learn if someone was really with her, through Om he will know all he thought so asked his wife to continue the adventure telling..... But the fact was that Om was unaware about Rajan with her since Rajan was accompanying the little girl Anjali but not Aditi, so he was not aware either Rajan was in Aditi’s bedroom!

Anyhow she continued saying in an erotic way with sensuousness in her voice while Rajan looked in her face with dismay and opened his eyes big together with his ears to listen all that Aditi was relating to her hubby.

Aditi talked;

“Hmm the person I am with just juiced me and I am an uncontrollable baby...hmmm I dearly wish you were here and I could hold your hard piece of meat in my mouth... please be back sooner!”

Hearing that in the voice and the intonation in which she said those words thrilled Vishal and asked her to continue. Rajan was still not understanding what was going on and he asked for leave, he walked to the door waving ‘bye’ to Aditi who looked up at him waving back. Rajan felt she was reporting him to her husband and he believed the husband will now be back and he will be bashed so he escaped!
Vishal just told Aditi that he will be back late this evening and she was inviting him with eroticism..... The fact was that Vishal had planned to send Om to her this night... he was since years waiting to see her get fucked by someone else and she had already started cheating on her.... but now he had to see how she starts for the first time with someone she had never done that, he wanted to watch all step by step.... he longed to watch all her expressions, he wished to see how she reacts on seeing another man’s dick, one which she has never seen, a cock which she has never thought of..... Vishal had different plans for her... he also wished to see Anand with her from the start till the end... but with Anand he wanted that Aditi accepted the game and agreed that with his knowledge and he would be the master of that Anand/Aditi game...... he was confident that he will someday succeed to make that happen, but now since he had planned all with Om so he now plans to get Aditi in more activities than only with Anand!

Vishal whispered to her;

“Sweetheart is it the role play for tonight why are you teasing me in the middle of the day honey I have a hard-on!”

Hearing that Aditi giggled and said, “No I am really nude at this moment and someone did that to me!!.... Hello, you do not believe that I am nude? I am really yes I am!”

Vishal knew that she was kidding and pulling his legs so answered, “Okay okay yes you are nude and are in the company of one of my friends and he is eating you up, this is what we are going to play tonight right?!”

Aditi only giggled again and biting her lips asked, “Well at what time will you be back then exactly 9 PM or later? Will your friend Mr. Anand also be with you for overtime?”

This question startled Vishal as neither he was going to do any overtime nor Anand would be with him... and he started thinking what if Anand will really go to see her...what if Aditi would call Anand to come as she will be alone till 9 PM?! Vishal was getting confused by his own plan now.... but he did not know that Anand and Aditi had a way to communicate, so he believed that they will not be able to talk to each other anyhow. His plan was to get Om got to see Aditi and he would watch all!

To be continued....................
very nice

Reactions: Rahul and Casinar