• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 101 LAST UPDATE

Vishal after assisting all that felt too happy and wondered how far his wife is now more than a slut. But is this not what he wanted? Is this not what he desired the most since the beginning?

He asked himself how and when this Saman and Rajan started fucking Aditi? Why Aditi never told him earlier? Vishal at least came to understand and know that Aditi seeks her pleasure without letting him know and could be she has more such suitors whom Vishal does not know at all.

And when both guests were gone and Aditi and Vishal were alone Vishal talked to Aditi about the two men asking her to tell him how she knew them etc.

Aditi was not keen to explain all to him but only answered, “you are interested to see me with them on the bed or you want to know all details Vish? Is that not enough for you to see your wife eating their cum?”

Vishal said, “you know it pretty well how far that will arouse me to know since the beginning, the day you first met them and how it all started between you nah?”

Aditi then briefly told him,

Rajan fucks mister Saman’s teen daughter. He is his business partner and when he started coming in the absence of mister saman I noticed and started having a watch and learnt that he comes to fuck that teen Anjali who lives next door to us. Do you know Anjali? She is very hot and sexy and mister Rajan got her. Mister Saman was not aware that he was fucking his daughter all these days. Anjali in fact enjoyed getting fucked by mister Rajan.”

Vishal asked, “so how come you came to know that mister, Rajan?!”

Aditi: “He came one day to talk to me as Anjali was afraid that I tell her father about her affair with him. And that day Rajan got attracted to me and we started to have a liaison and thus he often came to see me when he came to see Anjali.”

Vishal: “wow! and how now, Anjali's father came to know you and when did you start with him?!”

Aditi: “no doubt Rajan talked about me to him sweetheart. Rajan told him that there is such damn hot neighbour of yours here and you are not aware? A very beautiful hot sexy housewife in your neighbourhood and I am fucking her still you are not aware?!.... Then mister Saman got eager to know me and see either really Rajan was telling the truth, thus one day Rajan told me that Anjali’s dad wanted to see me and like that one day he brought him here and caressed me and sucked my boobs in front of him and that started that way!”

Vishal: “oh my God, honey such a hot encounter you had and you hide that from me? I have been longing all my life to see you in such encounters still you did not let me know baby? Why?!”

Aditi: “come on darling, I let you know nah? had I to hide I would not have called them here to sleep with me in your presence? I got to prepare them first then give you a pleasant surprise, right? So, this is what I did my love. Aren’t you happy? – The fact is that Anjali also wanted her dad to fuck me so that his attention does not go on her and Rajan! And Anjali now knows that both her dad and Rajan fucks me and she gets hot knowing that.!”

Vishal: “okay now tell me are there any new persons whom you are having affair with and I am not aware which you have planned to tell me later after preparing them?!”

Aditi laughed and for a while remained, silent plunged in thought and answered with a smile, “hmmm why not let that be a surprise sweetheart?!”

Vishal them came to understand that the woman whom he considered to be an innocent wife is not at all the innocent wife he thought her to be. Since the start he had always thought that it was he who was mouldering her in his ways and now he found out that his innocent wife was herself mouldering him in her ways. Vishal who wanted to turn his wife as a sexy lady so that other men get interested in her, he always wanted other men to look at his wife, he wanted to share his wife with others and watch, he did all those since the beginning but behind his back Aditi was enjoying with other men and he was not aware at all, Vishal asked himself, was it he who turned her like that or was Aditi like that herself but wished to cuckold him since always? Like he always had the pleasure to see her get fucked did Aditi get the pleasure by getting fucked by other men without letting him know? Did Aditi have that hidden desire to cheat on him just like he had the desire to share her? Vishal’s question remained unanswered, could be he would never know either Aditi really had those hidden desires or it was he who turned her to be like that.

But then Vishal started thinking of the days he was still living with his parents and how his own father and brothers started fucking her in his father’s house; So, Vishal thought maybe Aditi loved nd enjoyed to be with other men just like he enjoyed and loved to see her getting laid by others.

And their life continued like that only. Vishal was often surprised by Aditi when he suddenly got introduced to a stranger in his own house when he returned from work. Every day when Vishal was in the office he wondered, “whom with will Aditi introduce me this evening? Is she with someone? Has someone been fucking her today? I would love to meet someone new when I go back home and watch Aditi getting fucked!”

Aditi was her own boss. She looked for her men by herself, she attracted men for her husband’s pleasure and for her own of course. Many of them Vishal was not told about and Aditi’s libido increased more and more day by day, she started going out to seek for pleasure while Vishal was in the office. She only had to roam in the mall and take a man home to her bed and after a few days make that man understand that her husband loves to watch her getting fucked and thus invites Vishal to watch them.

This continued for years ahead and both Aditi and Vishal got acquainted with many more men in their bedroom where Vishal was the spectator and Aditi and the male partner the main characters on the bed.

Often Aditi’s father in law, Darun and all others also came to visit her, but not every time Vishal was told about their visits. Many others like om also often shared Aditi’s bed but Vishal was kept unaware. And many other men whom now Vishal knows already also often came to sleep with Aditi in the day but Vishal was not told.

So, thus continued the sex life of Aditi. This was the story of the innocent wife, whom Vishal thought to be innocent but was she really an innocent wife?

The End.
Written by Shah Khan (Casinar)

Last edited:

bondjamesbond09

Update 101 LAST UPDATE

Vishal after assisting all that felt too happy and wondered how far his wife is now more than a slut. But is this not what he wanted? Is this not what he desired the most since the beginning?

He asked himself how and when this Saman and Rajan started fucking Aditi? Why Aditi never told him earlier? Vishal at least came to understand and know that Aditi seeks her pleasure without letting him know and could be she has more such suitors whom Vishal does not know at all.

And when both guests were gone and Aditi and Vishal were alone Vishal talked to Aditi about the two men asking her to tell him how she knew them etc.

Aditi was not keen to explain all to him but only answered, “you are interested to see me with them on the bed or you want to know all details Vish? Is that not enough for you to see your wife eating their cum?”

Vishal said, “you know it pretty well how far that will arouse me to know since the beginning, the day you first met them and how it all started between you nah?”

Rajan fucks mister Saman’s teen daughter. He is his business partner and when he started coming in the absence of mister saman I noticed and started having a watch and learnt that he comes to fuck that teen Anjali who lives next door to us. Do you know Anjali? She is very hot and sexy and mister Rajan got her. Mister Saman was not aware that he was fucking his daughter all these days. Anjali in fact enjoyed getting fucked by mister Rajan.”

Aditi: “He came one day to talk to me as Anjali was afraid that I tell her father about her affair with him. And that day Rajan got attracted to me and we started to have a liaison and thus he often came to see me when he came to see Anjali.”

Vishal: “wow! and how now, Anjali's father came to know you and when did you start with him?!”

Aditi: “no doubt Rajan talked about me to him sweetheart. Rajan told him that there is such damn hot neighbour of yours here and you are not aware? A very beautiful hot sexy housewife in your neighbourhood and I am fucking her still you are not aware?!.... Then mister Saman got eager to know me and see either really Rajan was telling the truth, thus one day Rajan told me that Anjali’s dad wanted to see me and like that one day he brought him here and caressed me and sucked my boobs in front of him and that started that way!”

Vishal: “oh my God, honey such a hot encounter you had and you hide that from me? I have been longing all my life to see you in such encounters still you did not let me know baby? Why?!”

Aditi: “come on darling, I let you know nah? had I to hide I would not have called them here to sleep with me in your presence? I got to prepare them first then give you a pleasant surprise, right? So, this is what I did my love. Aren’t you happy? – The fact is that Anjali also wanted her dad to fuck me so that his attention does not go on her and Rajan! And Anjali now knows that both her dad and Rajan fucks me and she gets hot knowing that.!”

Vishal: “okay now tell me are there any new persons whom you are having affair with and I am not aware which you have planned to tell me later after preparing them?!”

Aditi laughed and for a while remained, silent plunged in thought and answered with a smile, “hmmm why not let that be a surprise sweetheart?!”

Vishal them came to understand that the woman whom he considered to be an innocent wife is not at all the innocent wife he thought her to be. Since the start he had always thought that it was he who was mouldering her in his ways and now he found out that his innocent wife was herself mouldering him in her ways. Vishal who wanted to turn his wife as a sexy lady so that other men get interested in her, he always wanted other men to look at his wife, he wanted to share his wife with others and watch, he did all those since the beginning but behind his back Aditi was enjoying with other men and he was not aware at all, Vishal asked himself, was it he who turned her like that or was Aditi like that herself but wished to cuckold him since always? Like he always had the pleasure to see her get fucked did Aditi get the pleasure by getting fucked by other men without letting him know? Did Aditi have that hidden desire to cheat on him just like he had the desire to share her? Vishal’s question remained unanswered, could be he would never know either Aditi really had those hidden desires or it was he who turned her to be like that.

But then Vishal started thinking of the days he was still living with his parents and how his own father and brothers started fucking her in his father’s house; So, Vishal thought maybe Aditi loved nd enjoyed to be with other men just like he enjoyed and loved to see her getting laid by others.

And their life continued like that only. Vishal was often surprised by Aditi when he suddenly got introduced to a stranger in his own house when he returned from work. Every day when Vishal was in the office he wondered, “whom with will Aditi introduce me this evening? Is she with someone? Has someone been fucking her today? I would love to meet someone new when I go back home and watch Aditi getting fucked!”

Aditi was her own boss. She looked for her men by herself, she attracted men for her husband’s pleasure and for her own of course. Many of them Vishal was not told about and Aditi’s libido increased more and more day by day, she started going out to seek for pleasure while Vishal was in the office. She only had to roam in the mall and take a man home to her bed and after a few days make that man understand that her husband loves to watch her getting fucked and thus invites Vishal to watch them.

This continued for years ahead and both Aditi and Vishal got acquainted with many more men in their bedroom where Vishal was the spectator and Aditi and the male partner the main characters on the bed.

Often Aditi’s father in law, Darun and all others also came to visit her, but not every time Vishal was told about their visits. Many others like om also often shared Aditi’s bed but Vishal was kept unaware. And many other men whom now Vishal knows already also often came to sleep with Aditi in the day but Vishal was not told.

So, thus continued the sex life of Aditi. This was the story of the innocent wife, whom Vishal thought to be innocent but was she really an innocent wife?

The End.
Superb update
Superb ending of an erotica
Fabulous story
Thank you very much

Reactions: Rahul

Rowdywa

Banned
Update 101 LAST UPDATE

The End.

thanks very much bro
super fantastic update, sad to see this end but really for how long could you keep on getting aditi fucked by one and all this had to end anyhow and it was right time i think and you did very well.
this had been a very hot and exciting story..... t
it is in fact one of the BEST EROTICA i have ever come accross on the net.
from update 1 till here it has been a wonderful journey indeed.
your absence made it a bit slow but now anyone who will read this from update one till here will be overjoyed.
thanks very much casi bro for this wonderful erotica.

Reactions: Rahulp143 and Rahul
Sadly this story has ended, I was expecting more updates from the master story teller.

But as all good things come to end. All I have is words for praise for casi bhi as this story was, is and shall remain one of my all time favorites.

Your every update in this story was always eagerly awaited. Keep up the good work casi bhai and keep on writing more great stuff.

Reactions: Rahul

Rahul

Kingkong
:congrats:for completed awesome story dear chachu:thanks:for sharing very :hot: story :flowers: