• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 98 Vishal Brings Anand Home

After that double penetration of Aditi by father-in-law and elder brother-in-law, Aditi felt peace within herself as she really needed that and she enjoyed it to the fullest. Vishal, on the other hand, was very happy too as he dearly longed to see Aditi being fucked by his elders since long.

Aditi had now understood that Vishal was a cuckold. He derived much pleasure to see Aditi being fucked by other men. And Aditi did not hate him for that but loved it that she had a husband who accepted to share his wife or to let her get sexually satisfied by other men.

The night the inlaws’ went home Vishal had a great role play fucking Aditi at night with as roleplay he was at times the father-in-law and at times, Darun. Aditi responded very well to please him and herself.

As days went by Aditi noticed that Vishal could not make love to her without doing a roleplay, thinking of other men fucking her or himself pretending to be any other man.

Aditi then thought of taking things in her own hands. She told Vishal that she will decide and do as she wishes regarding sex and will always make him watch her whenever she will have a man on her bed. And Vishal told her that he can also bring his chosen guys to enjoy with her if she has no problem with that. She said she will first of all wish to know who are the guys coming to take her. So Vishal said, “just like Anand had come I can bring other friends, what do you think?” Aditi then told him, “why don’t you bring Anand himself but this time let him know that you want to watch him doing me, explain to him that you love that and sort of you will be sharing me with him, what say? Won’t that be spicy for your roleplays?”

Vishal was very happy and agreed. And the next day at work he had a talk with Anand. He asked Anand to meet in in the parking at lunchtime. They met and sat in his car to talk. Vishal went direct to the subject and asked,

“Anand, how far do you like my wife Aditi?”

Anand: “Well as you already know now, we are friendly and quite close, she is a lovely lady and yeah that’s it.”

Vishal, “And what will you say if I want to see you with her on the bed doing her?”

Anand did not believe his ears and staring in Vishal's face wondered either Vishal is now aware that he is fucking his wife, and that he went to fuck her a few days back!! He did not know what to answer and was silently looking at Vishal dumbfounded!

So Vishal talked again saying, “Look, Anand, I love to see Aditi with other man making love, I love to see her facial expressions when another man touches her body, I love to see her exhibiting for another man in my presence, and I die to see another man’s dick penetrating her and seeing my wife moaning and quivering under another man boosts up my libido to fuck her afterward…. So, being my friend, I am asking if you can do me that pleasure or should I seek the help of other strangers?!”

Anand smiled and said, “very strange a demand from you my friend but give me some time to think I will answer you later okay buddy?”

Vishal agreed and they went back to work. Anand wanted to make sure so he went to the loo and called Aditi telling her about what Vishal told him and Aditi replied to say yes and to agree with him then come to her place pretending that they have never met alone!

So feeling relieved Anand told Vishal that he is ready to do what he asked, and it was decided that after ending work Anand will go to his place with him.

And by 5 pm they were both at Aditi’s doorstep. Vishal called Aditi and told her Anand is coming before leaving the office so she got ready to receive him.

And when both men reached. She opened and this is how she was standing in front of Anand While Vishal looked into Anand’s face and Anand stared at the boobs of Aditi…..

Anand had an immediate hardon looking at Aditi dressed that way like she was ready to receive him on her bed on the spot….

And was more excited as he knew his friend was there and in his presence his wife was seducing him, and Aditi embraced Anand welcoming him asking him very gently to come inside. Vishal just showed Anand the way with his hand and both men seated in the lounge whenAditii went to bring drinks from the kitchen passing through the corridor, Anand knew the whole house already since he had been there so many times before.

Aditi came with drinks and served both of them and sat close to Anand while Vishal looked at them, taking the drink Anand held Aditi’s hand and pulled her to him while she with a smile passed her hand over his face saying, don’t hurry Mister Anand we have all the time for us!”

Vishal then called her near him and made her sit over his lap, ran his palm over her thighs making Anand look and he mounted his palm under her dress reaching her panty to uncover all her hip to make Anand see her panty where Vishal’s hands roamed which Anand watched….

Anand soon started to manage his dick inside his pant then Vishal murmured in Aditi’s ear, “look he has a hardon and is dressing his cock in his pant” Aditi looked At Anand doing the action and smiling at him said, “hmm you want it right away Mister Anand okay lets go inside, but wait I will change, going to the bathtub will you join me?”

And without hesitation, Anand followed her and soon Aditi was like this with another dress in the bathtub, displaying her body showing Anand, while From behind Anand Vishal also watched with an erection down there…. She was like this:

Her boobs and beautiful spotless thighs were in front of both men and Anand could no longer wait so he moved forward and lifted her up, in front of Vishal and took her in his lap, started walking towards her bedroom when Aditi put her arms over his shoulders and opened her mouth, which Anand took into his mouth and kissing all the way they reached her bedroom followed by Vishal.

Anand was too excited and did not lose time, for him the most exciting was that he was going to take and fuck his friend’s wife in his presence, that was more thrilling for him that Aditi herself. Well, no doubt Aditi was very very hot and desirable like she was but Anand's excitement had no bound by feeling the presence of Vishal there!

Anand got nude, his huge cock pointing towards Aditi he mounted over the bed, Vishal pulled a chair and sat close to the bed to look at them. Anand looked back at Vishal and asked, “you will not join?” Vishal with hand sign signaled him to move ahead.

So, Anand very fastly ripped Aditi, all her clothes including bra and panty were pulled out and thrown over the floor, the panty went on Vishal’s lap which he held and put to his nose sniffing…..

Aditi lifted up her head to reach Anand’s mouth and they started kissing savagely while Anand’s hand ran over Aditi boobs moving down towards her pussy, and Aditi’s palm was caressing Anand’s back and at times piercing her nails over his flesh.

It went on very rapid, faster than ever, very soon Aditi was found parting both her legs and Anand’s cock found its way to her pussy which was all wet where Anand pushed and the dick easily slide deep into her while Aditi quivered and hissed under him with her mouth all open and her eyes looking at Vishal who was watching running his tongue over his lips and his hand pressing his dick inside his pant…..

Aditi did not even get the time to take Anand’s cock in her mouth, she loves to suck cocks but Anand was like in a hurry and desperate as if he will lose the opportunity if he delayed!

Vishal continued to watch and now his dick was out of his pant and he was caressing it with a hard-on watching his wife being fucked by his colleague.

This did not take time at all…. Very soon Aditi was found twisting under Anand who was humping rapidly, while Aditi was already reaching her orgasm by crossing both her legs over Anand's waist and panting and moanings she voiced out, “aaaaaahhhhhh yesssss, yessssss mister Aaaaanandddddd it's sooooo good I am cuuummmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!”

Anand seeing her reaching her orgasm, he turned his face towards Vishal and with a sarcastic smile looked into his friend’s face and quickly pulled out his cock from Aditi’s dripping pussy holding it in his hand pressing it firmly and trying to ejaculate over her body when suddenly Vishal stood up and asked him to ejaculate over her face and the rest into her mouth!! Aditi was panting, and taking a deep breath she got prepared to receive Anand’s dick over her face…..

Anand pissed his sperm over her face, the cheeks particularly, hut before he could leave all his stuff, Aditi like a hungry held his cock and took it in her mouth taking all the remaining cum inside….. Vishal standing close there watched with a smile and pleasure in his face was seen, his face brightened seeing Aditi taking Anand's cock and enjoying the suck

Anand groaned, moaned, whimpering while Aditi was swallowing his dick, he tried to push harder he could and could feel Aditi’s tonsil touching on his cock’s tip!!

Then they both lay flat over the bed still panting, and slowly taking each other’s mouth sucking their tongue’s nectar while Vishal sat on the bed running his palm over Aditi’s nude back like comforting her and thanking her for the treat she offered him!

To be continued……………….

bondjamesbond09

After that double penetration of Aditi by father-in-law and elder brother-in-law, Aditi felt peace within herself as she really needed that and she enjoyed it to the fullest. Vishal, on the other hand, was very happy too as he dearly longed to see Aditi being fucked by his elders since long.

Aditi had now understood that Vishal was a cuckold. He derived much pleasure to see Aditi being fucked by other men. And Aditi did not hate him for that but loved it that she had a husband who accepted to share his wife or to let her get sexually satisfied by other men.

The night the inlaws’ went home Vishal had a great role play fucking Aditi at night with as roleplay he was at times the father-in-law and at times, Darun. Aditi responded very well to please him and herself.

As days went by Aditi noticed that Vishal could not make love to her without doing a roleplay, thinking of other men fucking her or himself pretending to be any other man.

Aditi then thought of taking things in her own hands. She told Vishal that she will decide and do as she wishes regarding sex and will always make him watch her whenever she will have a man on her bed. And Vishal told her that he can also bring his chosen guys to enjoy with her if she has no problem with that. She said she will first of all wish to know who are the guys coming to take her. So Vishal said, “just like Anand had come I can bring other friends, what do you think?” Aditi then told him, “why don’t you bring Anand himself but this time let him know that you want to watch him doing me, explain to him that you love that and sort of you will be sharing me with him, what say? Won’t that be spicy for your roleplays?”

Vishal was very happy and agreed. And the next day at work he had a talk with Anand. He asked Anand to meet in in the parking at lunchtime. They met and sat in his car to talk. Vishal went direct to the subject and asked,

Anand: “Well as you already know now, we are friendly and quite close, she is a lovely lady and yeah that’s it.”

Vishal, “And what will you say if I want to see you with her on the bed doing her?”

Anand did not believe his ears and staring in Vishal's face wondered either Vishal is now aware that he is fucking his wife, and that he went to fuck her a few days back!! He did not know what to answer and was silently looking at Vishal dumbfounded!

So Vishal talked again saying, “Look, Anand, I love to see Aditi with other man making love, I love to see her facial expressions when another man touches her body, I love to see her exhibiting for another man in my presence, and I die to see another man’s dick penetrating her and seeing my wife moaning and quivering under another man boosts up my libido to fuck her afterward…. So, being my friend, I am asking if you can do me that pleasure or should I seek the help of other strangers?!”

Anand smiled and said, “very strange a demand from you my friend but give me some time to think I will answer you later okay buddy?”

Vishal agreed and they went back to work. Anand wanted to make sure so he went to the loo and called Aditi telling her about what Vishal told him and Aditi replied to say yes and to agree with him then come to her place pretending that they have never met alone!

So feeling relieved Anand told Vishal that he is ready to do what he asked, and it was decided that after ending work Anand will go to his place with him.

And by 5 pm they were both at Aditi’s doorstep. Vishal called Aditi and told her Anand is coming before leaving the office so she got ready to receive him.

And when both men reached. She opened and this is how she was standing in front of Anand While Vishal looked into Anand’s face and Anand stared at the boobs of Aditi…..

Anand had an immediate hardon looking at Aditi dressed that way like she was ready to receive him on her bed on the spot….

And was more excited as he knew his friend was there and in his presence his wife was seducing him, and Aditi embraced Anand welcoming him asking him very gently to come inside. Vishal just showed Anand the way with his hand and both men seated in the lounge whenAditii went to bring drinks from the kitchen passing through the corridor, Anand knew the whole house already since he had been there so many times before.

Aditi came with drinks and served both of them and sat close to Anand while Vishal looked at them, taking the drink Anand held Aditi’s hand and pulled her to him while she with a smile passed her hand over his face saying, don’t hurry Mister Anand we have all the time for us!”

Vishal then called her near him and made her sit over his lap, ran his palm over her thighs making Anand look and he mounted his palm under her dress reaching her panty to uncover all her hip to make Anand see her panty where Vishal’s hands roamed which Anand watched….

Anand soon started to manage his dick inside his pant then Vishal murmured in Aditi’s ear, “look he has a hardon and is dressing his cock in his pant” Aditi looked At Anand doing the action and smiling at him said, “hmm you want it right away Mister Anand okay lets go inside, but wait I will change, going to the bathtub will you join me?”

And without hesitation, Anand followed her and soon Aditi was like this with another dress in the bathtub, displaying her body showing Anand, while From behind Anand Vishal also watched with an erection down there…. She was like this:

Her boobs and beautiful spotless thighs were in front of both men and Anand could no longer wait so he moved forward and lifted her up, in front of Vishal and took her in his lap, started walking towards her bedroom when Aditi put her arms over his shoulders and opened her mouth, which Anand took into his mouth and kissing all the way they reached her bedroom followed by Vishal.

Anand was too excited and did not lose time, for him the most exciting was that he was going to take and fuck his friend’s wife in his presence, that was more thrilling for him that Aditi herself. Well, no doubt Aditi was very very hot and desirable like she was but Anand's excitement had no bound by feeling the presence of Vishal there!

Anand got nude, his huge cock pointing towards Aditi he mounted over the bed, Vishal pulled a chair and sat close to the bed to look at them. Anand looked back at Vishal and asked, “you will not join?” Vishal with hand sign signaled him to move ahead.

So, Anand very fastly ripped Aditi, all her clothes including bra and panty were pulled out and thrown over the floor, the panty went on Vishal’s lap which he held and put to his nose sniffing…..

Aditi lifted up her head to reach Anand’s mouth and they started kissing savagely while Anand’s hand ran over Aditi boobs moving down towards her pussy, and Aditi’s palm was caressing Anand’s back and at times piercing her nails over his flesh.

It went on very rapid, faster than ever, very soon Aditi was found parting both her legs and Anand’s cock found its way to her pussy which was all wet where Anand pushed and the dick easily slide deep into her while Aditi quivered and hissed under him with her mouth all open and her eyes looking at Vishal who was watching running his tongue over his lips and his hand pressing his dick inside his pant…..

Aditi did not even get the time to take Anand’s cock in her mouth, she loves to suck cocks but Anand was like in a hurry and desperate as if he will lose the opportunity if he delayed!

Vishal continued to watch and now his dick was out of his pant and he was caressing it with a hard-on watching his wife being fucked by his colleague.

This did not take time at all…. Very soon Aditi was found twisting under Anand who was humping rapidly, while Aditi was already reaching her orgasm by crossing both her legs over Anand's waist and panting and moanings she voiced out, “aaaaaahhhhhh yesssss, yessssss mister Aaaaanandddddd it's sooooo good I am cuuummmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!”

Anand seeing her reaching her orgasm, he turned his face towards Vishal and with a sarcastic smile looked into his friend’s face and quickly pulled out his cock from Aditi’s dripping pussy holding it in his hand pressing it firmly and trying to ejaculate over her body when suddenly Vishal stood up and asked him to ejaculate over her face and the rest into her mouth!! Aditi was panting, and taking a deep breath she got prepared to receive Anand’s dick over her face…..

Anand pissed his sperm over her face, the cheeks particularly, hut before he could leave all his stuff, Aditi like a hungry held his cock and took it in her mouth taking all the remaining cum inside….. Vishal standing close there watched with a smile and pleasure in his face was seen, his face brightened seeing Aditi taking Anand's cock and enjoying the suck

Anand groaned, moaned, whimpering while Aditi was swallowing his dick, he tried to push harder he could and could feel Aditi’s tonsil touching on his cock’s tip!!

Then they both lay flat over the bed still panting, and slowly taking each other’s mouth sucking their tongue’s nectar while Vishal sat on the bed running his palm over Aditi’s nude back like comforting her and thanking her for the treat she offered him!

To be continued……………….
Fabulous fucking hot too hot jabardast

Reactions: Casinar

Rowdywa

Banned

To be continued……………….

superb!
damn hot and erotic update casi bro
full dick raising update
you really are a legend my dear
wooooooooooow
thanks very much for such a damn hot stuff my dear
:yourock:

king cobra

awesome :hot:

Reactions: Casinar