• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

ronylol

would you like to read, "the incestuous encounter of a bahur"?
if you want i start posting it right away, what say bro?
It was my FIRST SEX STORY POSTED AT XP IN 2010
of course brother . i want to read . post it

Reactions: Casinar

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 93 Aditi tells about Darshil to Vishal

After the encounter with Anand Aditi felt relieved and felt at peace within her inner self. She was totally quenched. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiled and laughed at herself. She loved her own body and was happy that she could make men derive so much pleasure.

Vishal was back from work with only one thing in mind that Aditi will this day relate her about her and Darshil and before going to take his bath he reminded her, “get ready to start to tell about Darshil sweetheart.” Aditi sighed and looked up at the ceiling. She was fed up and did not want to talk more about them to him. But she knew she had to as that excited Vishal so much.

And after his shower in his short and t-shirt he came to sit with her on the couch and taking her in his arms he kissed her and asked, “so my love you are left to tell only about Darshil. Tell me all about him and you since the beginning.” Aditi looked in his face as if she was going to say something and Vishal said, “yes yes I know I will not interrupt you in between, I will not ask questions but only listen to you till you end, ok? Now please start.”

And Aditi took a deep breath then started.

“Darshil was back home for the school holidays. He was to stay for about a month at home. Leena was too happy to have him back home and was like getting glued to him. I then was aware that Darshil was having sex with Leena also so she was serving him the best leaving her dad and elder bro for me. Those were the days when your dad and Darun took me together the most. That was because Darshil was sleeping with Leena all night till morning so Darun and your dad were free to get me for as long as they wished.

But those were also the days when it was difficult for the two elders to get me during the day as Darshil was always around. They did not want to let Darshil know that I was a part of the game. But Leena alone wanted to let Darshil get me!

And I don’t know when Leena told everything to Darshil about me and included my name in all the encounters. He was very excited and it was then that one early morning when I was out of a shower, he complimented my wet hair and walked behind me. I felt like he was following me and really, he did and come to my room. Usually, he did come to have a chat but that morning I felt that his compliment was sexual and had a doubt that he knew something. I was fearing that Leena tells him all although I had told her not to let him know. He was less than 18 and I did not want to spoil him even though he knew all about Leena and slept with her. Both your dad and Darun had involved him also in their games with Leena, it was only you who did not know anything.

I was rubbing my hair with the towel standing in front of the mirror and found him sitting on my bed looking at me behind. I was in a sari with a semi-backless blouse and he was looking at that spot, means he was watching my skin over my back near my shoulders.

He spoke, “Bhabi, you are like a mum to me and I love you like that we talked about it last time, right?”

I replied still looking at him in the mirror, “no doubt in that Dar, you are like a son to me I admit.”

And I wanted to know where did he want to come since his look was sexual so why he was talking of a mother-son relationship.

He then said, “Bhabi, let's play a game like I am your son and you have not seen me for several days and when I come back home after several days you take me in your arms and love me a lot as you missed your dear son!”

You see Vish, later here I realised like you all in the family like playing games, roleplays just like you do always with me, you all have that in your blood, in your genes perhaps…. At that time, you have never played a roleplay with me, he started before you; being my son! You get me Vish?

And I then replied, tod him smiling, “what? How to play a game regarding that Darshil?

He stood up, came to me from behind, put his arms under my arms pressed me just over my navel, placed his cheek on the nude part of my back, since as I said my blouse was almost backless, and said, Mum, I missed you a lot!”

I held his hands over my belly and said, “hmm I understand now, so you are my son and it is you who missed me right?”

He continued rubbing his cheek over my upper back and that was really disturbing me, it was a weird feeling and he was like a kid really and I felt awkward he was doing that. And he murmured, “love me mum, I missed your love, your touch, your caress, please love me, mum!”

I could not hold and turned to his front and as soon as I did that, he took me firmly in his arms and placed his head over my boobs, that’s where he reached in height to me! My cleavage was visible, the blouse was tight, and I had no ‘pallu’ over there, since I was just out of shower and was drying myself, droplets of water were still present here and there over my body, and water dripping from my hair had let few droplets just over my shoulder above my boobs on the right-hand side which he slightly licked saying, “hmm there’s water here mum!”

I felt frozen by the touch of his tongue and hissed a little bit. He then bent his head downer looking at my boobs and said, Mum, you also put your arms around me, mum didn’t you miss me too mum?”

To be continued……………

Last edited:

bondjamesbond09

After the encounter with Anand Aditi felt relieved and felt at peace within her inner self. She was totally quenched. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiled and laughed at herself. She loved her own body and was happy that she could make men derive so much pleasure.

Vishal was back from work with only one thing in mind that Aditi will this day relate her about her and Darshil and before going to take his bath he reminded her, “get ready to start to tell about Darshil sweetheart.” Aditi sighed and looked up at the ceiling. She was fed up and did not want to talk more about them to him. But she knew she had to as that excited Vishal so much.

And after his shower in his short and t-shirt he came to sit with her on the couch and taking her in his arms he kissed her and asked, “so my love you are left to tell only about Darshil. Tell me all about him and you since the beginning.” Aditi looked in his face as if she was going to say something and Vishal said, “yes yes I know I will not interrupt you in between, I will not ask questions but only listen to you till you end, ok? Now please start.”

“Darshil was back home for the school holidays. He was to stay for about a month at home. Leena was too happy to have him back home and was like getting glued to him. I then was aware that Darshil was having sex with Leena also so she was serving him the best leaving her dad and elder bro for me. Those were the days when your dad and Darun took me together the most. That was because Darshil was sleeping with Leena all night till morning so Darun and your dad were free to get me for as long as they wished.

But those were also the days when it was difficult for the two elders to get me during the day as Darshil was always around. They did not want to let Darshil know that Iwasa part of the game. But Leena alone wanted to let Darshil get me!

And I don’t know when Leena told everything to Darshil about me and included my name in all the encounters. He was very excited and it was then that one early morning when I was out of a shower, he complimented my wet hair and walked behind me. I felt like he was following me and really, he did and come to my room. Usuall,y he did come to have a chat but that morning I felt that his compliment was sexual and had a doubt that he knew something. I was fearing that Leena tells him all although I had told her not to let him know. He was less than 18 and I did not want to spoil him even though he knew all about Leena and slept with her. Both your dad and Darun had involved him also in their games with Leena, it was only you who did not know anything.

I was rubbing my hair with the towel standing in front of the mirror and found him sitting on my bed looking at me behind. I was in a sari with semi backless blouse and he was looking at that spot, means he was watching my skin over my back near my shoulders.

He spoke, “Bhabi, you are like a mum to me and I love you like that we talked about it last time, right?”

I replied still looking at him in the mirror, “no doubt invthat Dar, you are like a son to me I admit.”

And I wanted to know where did he want to come since his look was sexual so why he was talking of amother-son relationship.

He then said, “Bhabi, lets play a game like I am your son and you have not seen me for several days and when I come back home after several days you take me in you arms and love me a lot as you missed your dear son!”

You see Vish, later here I realised you all in the family like playing games, roleplays just like you do always with me, you all have that in your blood, in your genes perhaps…. At that time, you have never played a roleplay with me, he started before you being my son! You get me Vish?

And I then replie tod him smiling, “what? How to play a game regarding that Darshil?

He stood up, came to me from behind, put his arms under my arms pressed me just over my navel, placed his cheek on the nude part of my back, since as I said mt blouse was almos backless, and said, Mu,m I missed you a lot!”

I held his hands over my belly and said, “hmm I understand now, so you are my son and it is you who missed me right?”

He continued rubbing his cheek over my upper back and that was really disturbing me, it was a weird feeling and he was like a kid really and I felt awkward he was doing that. And he murmured, “love me mum, I missed your love, your touch, your caress, please love me mum!”

I could not hold, and turned to his front and as soon as I did that, he took me firmly in his arms and placed his head over my boobs, that’s where he reached in height to me! My cleavage were visible, the blouse was tight, and I had no ‘pallu’ overthere, since I was just out of shower and was drying myself, droplets of water were still present here and there over by body, amd water dripping from my hair had let few droplets just over my shoulder above my boobs on the right hand sice which he slightly licked saying, “hmm there’s water here mum!”

I felt freezed by the touch of his tongue and hissed a little bit. He then bent his head downer looking at my boobs and said, Mum you also put your arms around me mum didn’t you miss me too mum?”

To be continued……………
Superb fantastic

Hector

Hello Casinar Bhai,
Hope you are doing Great!!!!
Thank you very much for resuming the Story. It's a great surprise, the plot ruled the xossip is back to life by Legendary writer.

I am going through all the updates.. story is so much fresh and still readers feast.

Rowdywa

Banned

But those were also the days when it was difficult for the two elders to get me during the day as Darshil was always around. They did not want to let Darshil know that Iwasa part of the game. But Leena alone wanted to let Darshil get me!

And I don’t know when Leena told everything to Darshil about me and included my name in all the encounters. He was very excited and it was then that one early morning when I was out of a shower, he complimented my wet hair and walked behind me. I felt like he was following me and really, he did and come to my room. Usuall,y he did come to have a chat but that morning I felt that his compliment was sexual and had a doubt that he knew something. I was fearing that Leena tells him all although I had told her not to let him know. He was less than 18 and I did not want to spoil him even though he knew all about Leena and slept with her. Both your dad and Darun had involved him also in their games with Leena, it was only you who did not know anything.

I was rubbing my hair with the towel standing in front of the mirror and found him sitting on my bed looking at me behind. I was in a sari with semi backless blouse and he was looking at that spot, means he was watching my skin over my back near my shoulders.

I replied still looking at him in the mirror, “no doubt invthat Dar, you are like a son to me I admit.”

And I wanted to know where did he want to come since his look was sexual so why he was talking of amother-son relationship.

He then said, “Bhabi, lets play a game like I am your son and you have not seen me for several days and when I come back home after several days you take me in you arms and love me a lot as you missed your dear son!”

You see Vish, later here I realised you all in the family like playing games, roleplays just like you do always with me, you all have that in your blood, in your genes perhaps…. At that time, you have never played a roleplay with me, he started before you being my son! You get me Vish?

And I then replie tod him smiling, “what? How to play a game regarding that Darshil?

He stood up, came to me from behind, put his arms under my arms pressed me just over my navel, placed his cheek on the nude part of my back, since as I said mt blouse was almos backless, and said, Mu,m I missed you a lot!”

He continued rubbing his cheek over my upper back and that was really disturbing me, it was a weird feeling and he was like a kid really and I felt awkward he was doing that. And he murmured, “love me mum, I missed your love, your touch, your caress, please love me mum!”

I could not hold, and turned to his front and as soon as I did that, he took me firmly in his arms and placed his head over my boobs, that’s where he reached in height to me! My cleavage were visible, the blouse was tight, and I had no ‘pallu’ overthere, since I was just out of shower and was drying myself, droplets of water were still present here and there over by body, amd water dripping from my hair had let few droplets just over my shoulder above my boobs on the right hand sice which he slightly licked saying, “hmm there’s water here mum!”

I felt freezed by the touch of his tongue and hissed a little bit. He then bent his head downer looking at my boobs and said, Mum you also put your arms around me mum didn’t you miss me too mum?”

To be continued……………

wonderful update casi bro, just wonderful
very well thought of darshil and her bonding, how on earth you got such an idea i wonder but this was the only type of a relationship which did not appear at all in this thread since the start, so this is the most welcome, i lnow you will develop this in the hottest erotic one and am eager to read the way it will unfold.
i appreciated the way you have written darshils bond with her till now and am sure to read very hot and erotic liason between them very soom
keep rocking bro and thanks very much for this wonder!
:yourock: