• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 92 She Called Anand.

Aditi was horny as she did not get pleased with Om and was thinking of sex only on that day. And she thought of Anand. Her best roleplay partner with whom she had so many hot sensuous roleplays with Vishal then with Anand himself she had such hot encounters. She thought this night when Vishal will make love at night, she will ask him to do Anand’s roleplay. But she finally wished to call Anand and she did it….

Anand was in the office and on hearing his cell ringing he looked and seeing Aditi's number he looked at Vishal first then, dismissed the call and texted her writing this, “hi sweetheart, please don’t call your husband is in the same office I cannot reply you he will hear, I will call you at lunchtime okay honey?”

Aditi replied, “I want you here on my bed, can you come at your lunchtime? I badly want you baby!” Anand was overjoyed and replied, “I will do my best darling, so wait I am going to make an entry that I will be back late after lunch time.”

Aditi texted again; “no please take a half day leave we can then be together till 4.30 pm the time Vishal returns… I mean you will leave before he comes back home.”

Anand said okay. And he went to tell his superiors that he got an emergency and will leave at lunchtime which was granted. He was very happy. Since the time he last had Aditi when she went to her in-laws for the last harvest ceremony, he had not seen her either even talked to her. He was eager to feel her sensuous body in his arms!

And at lunchtime, Anand left the office telling Vishal that he will not return as he had to go for a medical check-up.

And he was soon getting in the apartment yard where Om opened the gate looking and lifting a hand to him. He knew him so well and immediately knew that he has come to fuck Aditi. Om thought “I just fucked her and she has called another man, wow Aditi she is never enough of one! damn hot Aditi!”

Aditi had taken a shower as soon as she finished texting Anand and was eagerly waiting for him. She was dressed in a flimsy nighty despite it was great day time, she was wearing neither a bra, nor her panty and all her curves were all clearly seen through the very flimsy dress.

She waited at her threshold since when knew he was coming and as soon as he knocked, she opened opening her arms and getting straight into Anand;’s arms who took her and their mouth stuck and their tongues melted in each others mouth standing at the threshold. Anand was feeling so good and was damn hard down there. Feeling her flimsy cloth material and the perfumes she had worn excited Anand even more and he carried her pushing her backwards till holding her mouth into his they walked inside the lounge, where Anand put Aditi over the couch and broke the kiss to undo his clothes.

Aditi, sitting over the couche said, “wait, let me do!” and she started unbuttoning his shirt, ran her tongue over his belly, then bite his chest and undid his pant, moving down the zip feeling his hard cock under it, passing her hand tenderly over the length of his dick she pulled down the pant and started licking his underwear together with his cock. His dick started to get out at the top of the underwear, and aditi passed the tip of her tongue over the tip of his cock and precum was already there which aditi licked joyfully looking up in Anand’s eyes who was hissing already by her tongue’s touch and lick.

Aditi slowly moved down his underwear to let the cock bounce like it was a spring material which bounced to her lips and she got hold of it into her mouth running her fingers delicately over it. She looked up into Anand’s face and with her drunkard ey,es she looked like in ecstasy, licking and sucking his cock taking it deep to her throat.

Anand was motionless watching at her boobs inside the flimsy nighty, her nipples pointed hard over the cloth material which made Anand’s errection grown even more harder. Anand’s eyes then went over her thick fleshy thighs which were very desirable and he understood that she was not even wearing a panty which meant that she was all ready to get fucked hard. Anand knew what he had to do. He understood all that Aditi is very horny and badly needed a cock.

After a little, while he pulled his dick out of her mouth which Aditi was not ready to leave, and he sat down on the floor to part both her legs and put his head in between her thighs whete he started passing his warm tongue and mounted up to her dripping pussy. Yes, Aditi was all wet and the couch was wet at the place she was seated…..Anand ran his tongue in between her clits licking her juices and Aditi shivered, whimpered, shrinked and moaned with hisses twisting her body like a snake.

Her voice came out like, “haaaaaa aaaaaahhhhh ffhhuuuuuu oooooohhhhhh” and anand opened her clits to put his tongue in between lickig off all her fluids from there which rendered Aditi like a mad, crouching then straightening her body over the counch still in moans. Anand then introduced two of his fingers inside her pussy and started pushing and pulling very fastly. With that action, Aditi turned madder and more, and started voicing out louder with her moanings and a trembling body.

Anand gave her an amusing look and at the same time licked her jiced coming out by his fingers’ rubs.

And after a while, Anand lifted her up in his arm like carrying a baby and went to her bedroom, placed her over the bed and ripped off her nighty and was mounting over her when Aditi grabbed his dick once again and started eating it vigorously.

Anand then did a 69-pose letting her eat his cock and he ate her pussy savouring her juices some more. And after a little, while they reached the missionary position and soon Anand’s cock went deep into her wet pussy and Aditi parted both her legs to the maximun receiving Anand all into her and gasped!

Anand was damn hard erect like a wooden pice and started pushing and pulling into her hole while Aditi threw both her arms over his shoulder pulling him closer over her boobs and whimpering she voiced out, “aaaaahhhh yesssss mister anand, fuck me deeper, more more…yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhh hhhaaaaaaa fffffuuffuuuuuuuffhfhfhuuuuuu yes yes yes yes yes… go on on go on baby fuck me fuck me more I damn want this hard cock!!”

Anand kept moving his waist harder and harder to please aditi, his dick was big enough to make her reach her orgasm, and after several rapid blows aditi started shouting with pleasure noising the whole room with “ooooohhhhhhh aaaaaahhhh yesssss yessss am cuuuummmmiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg its sooooooooooooooooo gooooooood good good I love it yeaaaaaahhhh just love it!!!” and she reached her peak and threw her body backward to stay flat over the bed while Anand continued humping till he reached his peak and rapidly took out his cock to spread all his sticky stuff over her body…partly on her bobs, belly, navel and even her cheeks got droplets of his thick sperm!!” Aditi then took his dick in her mouth licking off all the remaining liquid to clean his cock and looked in his face with a pleasant smile panting with pleasure.

Anand was panting a lot too and tok her in his arms after lying flat over his back.

To be continued……………………………..

Last edited:

ronylol

Its look like Aditi become a whore for others. Now she isn't satisfied with one man. She wants more . What will happen to vishal ? Is he turn into a cuckold husband?

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

Update 92 She Called Anand.

Aditi was horny as she did not get pleased with Om and was thinking of sex only on that day. And she thought of Anand. Her best roleplay partner with whom she had so many hot sensuous roleplays with Vishal then with Anand himself she had such hot encounters. She thought this night when Vishal will make love at night, she will ask him to do Anand’s roleplay. But she finally wished to call Anand and she did it….

Anand was in the office and on hearing his cell ringing he looked and seeing Aditi's number he looked at Vishal first then, dismissed the call and texted her writing this, “hi sweetheart, please don’t call your husband is in the same office I cannot reply you he will hear, I will call you at lunchtime okay honey?”

Aditi replied, “I want you here on my bed, can you come at your lunchtime? I badly want you baby!” Anand was overjoyed and replied, “I will do my best darling, so wait I am going to make an entry that I will be back late after lunch time.”

Aditi texted again; “no please take a half day leave we can then be together till 4.30 pm the time Vishal returns… I mean you will leave before he comes back home.”

Anand said okay. And he went to tell his superiors that he got an emergency and will leave at lunchtime which was granted. He was very happy. Since the time he last had Aditi when she went to her in-laws for the last harvest ceremony, he had not seen her either even talked to her. He was eager to feel her sensuous body in his arms!

And at lunchtime, Anand left the office telling Vishal that he will not return as he had to go for a medical check-up.

And he was soon getting in the apartment yard where Om opened the gate looking and lifting a hand to him. He knew him so well and immediately knew that he has come to fuck Aditi. Om thought “I just fucked her and she has called another man, wow Aditi she is never enough of one! damn hot Aditi!”

Aditi had taken a shower as soon as she finished texting Anand and was eagerly waiting for him. She was dressed in a flimsy nighty despite it was great day time, she was wearing neither a bra, nor her panty and all her curves were all clearly seen through the very flimsy dress.

She waited at her threshold since when knew he was coming and as soon as he knocked, she opened opening her arms and getting straight into Anand;’s arms who took her and their mouth stuck and their tongues melted in each others mouth standing at the threshold. Anand was feeling so good and was damn hard down there. Feeling her flimsy cloth material and the perfumes she had worn excited Anand even more and he carried her pushing her backwards till holding her mouth into his they walked inside the lounge, where Anand put Aditi over the couch and broke the kiss to undo his clothes.

Aditi, sitting over the couche said, “wait, let me do!” and she started unbuttoning his shirt, ran her tongue over his belly, then bite his chest and undid his pant, moving down the zip feeling his hard cock under it, passing her hand tenderly over the length of his dick she pulled down the pant and started licking his underwear together with his cock. His dick started to get out at the top of the underwear, and aditi passed the tip of her tongue over the tip of his cock and precum was already there which aditi licked joyfully looking up in Anand’s eyes who was hissing already by her tongue’s touch and lick.

Aditi slowly moved down his underwear to let the cock bounce like it was a spring material which bounced to her lips and she got hold of it into her mouth running her fingers delicately over it. She looked up into Anand’s face and with her drunkard ey,es she looked like in ecstasy, licking and sucking his cock taking it deep to her throat.

Anand was motionless watching at her boobs inside the flimsy nighty, her nipples pointed hard over the cloth material which made Anand’s errection grown even more harder. Anand’s eyes then went over her thick fleshy thighs which were very desirable and he understood that she was not even wearing a panty which meant that she was all ready to get fucked hard. Anand knew what he had to do. He understood all that Aditi is very horny and badly needed a cock.

After a little, while he pulled his dick out of her mouth which Aditi was not ready to leave, and he sat down on the floor to part both her legs and put his head in between her thighs whete he started passing his warm tongue and mounted up to her dripping pussy. Yes, Aditi was all wet and the couch was wet at the place she was seated…..Anand ran his tongue in between her clits licking her juices and Aditi shivered, whimpered, shrinked and moaned with hisses twisting her body like a snake.

Her voice came out like, “haaaaaa aaaaaahhhhh ffhhuuuuuu oooooohhhhhh” and anand opened her clits to put his tongue in between lickig off all her fluids from there which rendered Aditi like a mad, crouching then straightening her body over the counch still in moans. Anand then introduced two of his fingers inside her pussy and started pushing and pulling very fastly. With that action, Aditi turned madder and more, and started voicing out louder with her moanings and a trembling body.

Anand gave her an amusing look and at the same time licked her jiced coming out by his fingers’ rubs.

And after a while, Anand lifted her up in his arm like carrying a baby and went to her bedroom, placed her over the bed and ripped off her nighty and was mounting over her when Aditi grabbed his dick once again and started eating it vigorously.

Anand then did a 69-pose letting her eat his cock and he ate her pussy savouring her juices some more. And after a little, while they reached the missionary position and soon Anand’s cock went deep into her wet pussy and Aditi parted both her legs to the maximun receiving Anand all into her and gasped!

Anand was damn hard erect like a wooden pice and started pushing and pulling into her hole while Aditi threw both her arms over his shoulder pulling him closer over her boobs and whimpering she voiced out, “aaaaahhhh yesssss mister anand, fuck me deeper, more more…yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhh hhhaaaaaaa fffffuuffuuuuuuuffhfhfhuuuuuu yes yes yes yes yes… go on on go on baby fuck me fuck me more I damn want this hard cock!!”

Anand kept moving his waist harder and harder to please aditi, his dick was big enough to make her reach her orgasm, and after several rapid blows aditi started shouting with pleasure noising the whole room with “ooooohhhhhhh aaaaaahhhh yesssss yessss am cuuuummmmiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg its sooooooooooooooooo gooooooood good good I love it yeaaaaaahhhh just love it!!!” and she reached her peak and threw her body backward to stay flat over the bed while Anand continued humping till he reached his peak and rapidly took out his cock to spread all his sticky stuff over her body…partly on her bobs, belly, navel and even her cheeks got droplets of his thick sperm!!” Aditi then took his dick in her mouth licking off all the remaining liquid to clean his cock and looked in his face with a pleasant smile panting with pleasure.

Anand was panting a lot too and tok her in his arms after lying flat over his back.

To be continued……………………………..
Very hot

Casinar

Divine
We are Waiting brother
yes bro I know, it is that i have two hindi thread which is the priority at this moment thats why its being delayed here, if you read hindi please visit hindi section too, i would love to have your comments there too, but if you dont read hindi then its ok.... i will post here by tonight or ealy tomorrow morning bro. thanks.

ronylol

yes bro I know, it is that i have two hindi thread which is the priority at this moment thats why its being delayed here, if you read hindi please visit hindi section too, i would love to have your comments there too, but if you dont read hindi then its ok.... i will post here by tonight or ealy tomorrow morning bro. thanks.
sorry to say i cant read hindi .only english and bangla brother . what about your another story ?

would you like to read, "the incestuous encounter of a bahur"?
if you want i start posting it right away, what say bro?
It was my FIRST SEX STORY POSTED AT XP IN 2010

Would love if you could find some time and continue the "the incestuous encounter of a bahu"

That story also was classic and very long, I followed that story long long ago.

I can read in hindi but am not very comfortable reading it in hindi, hence english is my most preferred language, but of-course I do enjoy a lot when the story is in english and in-between the conversations we have hindi or a few words in hindi or sort of Hinglish.

I am sure you can understand that It gives the desi type of feeling.

Casinar

Divine
Would love if you could find some time and continue the "the incestuous encounter of a bahu"

That story also was classic and very long, I followed that story long long ago.

I can read in hindi but am not very comfortable reading it in hindi, hence english is my most preferred language, but of-course I do enjoy a lot when the story is in english and in-between the conversations we have hindi or a few words in hindi or sort of Hinglish.

I am sure you can understand that It gives the desi type of feeling.

thanks bro,
just like i am completing the innocent wife, i will no doubt complete the incestuous encounter of a bahu as well, that's only why i restarted to write, to complete all my incomplete threads.... but that will take some time, hence i will start reposting "The incestuous encounter of a bahu here" and when i will reach the parts i had stopped writing i will continue to finish it once for all.