• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 91 Aditi calls Om and....

Vishal had to go to the office the next day. Last night when Aditi finished telling him all her encounters the days, she lived in his father’s house Vishal fucked her hard visualising her being fucked by his dad and his elder brother. He lived all those moments which Aditi related him. Aditi was horny too and responded to his pulsions very well.

This day when Vishal was in the office Aditi was alone at home and felt like worn out after living all those moments mentally the day before. But still rethinking of some moments at times, she was getting horny and wished to be among them, with Darun or her father in law or even with Leena. She could think how much she had really enjoyed sex those days despite being reluctant in the beginning she really enjoyed all. Leena sort of initiated her to it pushed by Darun and taken by her father in law she had a great time there she started thinking. Though they were coming here in the apartment to enjoy with her at the precise moment she missed them and thought about them a lot.

She was thinking about which part to tell Vishal this evening when he would return from work. He wanted to know how Darsheel got in all this so she said to herself okay she will tell him how Darsheel got in it all.

And in a flash suddenly Anand came to her mind and she thought it was a long time ago she had not been with him, she also thought of Om and said, let'ss go on the terrace to check on Om a bit, long time have not talked to him even!”

She went and put her leg up on the railing from where Om used to look in between her thighs, remember the first time Om asked her to do that action? Om did not see her but was inside the kiosk….. Reminder – om and Aditi’s look and see started in update 8 – then update 13 where they talk on the phone, - update 31 - Update 40 – then from update 50 to 54 its all between aditi an Om.

So today she thought of him and wanted to flirt with him since she was all alone and she got dressed in one of her most revealing dress in which she had seduced anand; this one again yes-

aditi4.jpg

Now we got to imagine when her leg is on the metal bars up on the terrace what is the view Om will get in between her thighs……

So, she was leaning on the terrace railings looking for Om and since he was busy inside the kiosk, she waited loking on the road at passers by who had a glance at her. She was ready to tease Om to get his dick explode in his pant.

When Om got out of the kiosk, he was not looking upward but by his sides having a walk. Aditi was smiling looking at him wandering in the yard and she tried to bring his attention by whistling like teasing him mischievously. He heard and was very happy to see Aditi whistling at him, with a huge grin on his face he looked up and looked straight in between the thighs of aditi then signalled her with his hands showing his dick to her by pointing it with his finger; it was inflating inside his pant. Aditi smiled bitting her lips as she was successful to make him get a hardon as that is what she wanted.

After a while of watching at each other and with hand gimmicks, Om took his mobile and signalled her to take her mobile, because they would have to shout to talk without a mobile. So, Aditi hurried inside to take her mobile and came back on the terrace and signalled him to call. Om was dressing his dick in his pant and called her.

Om: “Hello maam, you are looking gorgeous, damn hot as usual but today in this dress you are just killing!”

Aditi in all smile looking at him giggled saying, “hmmm why? Have not you already seen me all nude? You took my whole body so why in this dress I am looking so hot Om? You mean you prefer me in it than all nude like last time on bed?”

Om was getting excited said, “no maam its not that, tell me can I come up right now please? I am longing for you I will be fast let me come please.”

Aditi still laughing asked, “Who will replace you if you come here? You are not allowed to let the gate unattended like that, you are alone I see, if you would have had an additional man, I would have accepted you voluntarily Om.”

Om in a beseeching voice said, “oh maam, I have the right to get an emergency nah? So, I will do it fast and withing 5 minutes I will be back here, if need be I will say I had been to the loo!... and hey why did you remove your leg from the railimg put it back there I can see your black panty woooo I am hard erect maam its ready to get deep inside you please let me come!!”

And Aditi said, “okay come on and be quick……”

Om hurried all the dtairs without taking the lift as he always said he gets up faster than the lift. Indeed, he did and Aditi was waiting for him at her threshold smiling, on seeing him she lifted up her dress a bit upper to let her whitish fleshy thighs be seen to him and she walked into her apartment asking him to follow.

As soon as Om got in, he grabbed her rapidly and took her mouth into his sucking her tongue savagely while his hands ran over her breasts crushing her boobs making her moan. She was very quickly laid over the couch and her dress was pulled completely up over her breasts to let her thighs, panty and belly visible while om knelt down and started licking and sucking all the parts which came to his mouth, her thighs, her navel her belly till he reached her boobs….. Aditi wanted it too and she completely surrendered herself to him, she was at his mercy.

Om had to be very fast and he was soon all nude and made her all nude too and mounted over her pushing his dick inside her wet pussy and started humping hard crushing her boobs with both palms of his hands…. Quickly Aditi started whimpering receiving his black cock into her pinky pussy and her waist changed movements as if wishing to feel his cock in different positions, but Om did not have time to care for her but for his own pleasure so continued humping faster making her wetter and soon he groaned eating her shoulders and licking her armpits, “aaghghghghghghg ssshshssshhhhhh yesssssss Aditi maaaaaaaaammmmm you are fantastic…… woooooooooooooooow”

And Om pulled out his cock to piss his sperm over her belly and boobs in pressure… while Aditi crossed both her legs panting crouched on the couch hissing…..

Om thanked her with great pleasure on his face, he wore his clotes rapidly and came to suck her tongue saying her good bye. He left. Aditi sighed and felt she did not reach her orgasm but only pleased Om to quench his thirst!!!!

To be continued…………..

Last edited:

Rowdywa

Banned

Vishal had to go to the office the next day. Last night when Aditi finished telling him all her encounters the days, she lived in his father’s house Vishal fucked her hard visualising her being fucked by his dad and his elder brother. He lived all those moments which Aditi related him. Aditi was horny too and responded to his pulsions very well.

This day when Vishal was in the office Aditi was alone at home and felt like worn out after living all those moments mentally the day before. But still rethinking of some moments at times, she was getting horny and wished to be among them, with Darun or her father in law or even with Leena. She could think how much she had really enjoyed sex those days despite being reluctant in the beginning she really enjoyed all. Leena sort of initiated her to it pushed by Darun and taken by her father in law she had a great time there she started thinking. Though they were coming here in the apartment to enjoy with her at the precise moment she missed them and thought about them a lot.

She was thinking about which part to tell Vishal this evening when he would return from work. He wanted to know how Darsheel got in all this so she said to herself okay she will tell him how Darsheel got in it all.

And in a flash suddenly Anand came to her mind and she thought it was a long time ago she had not been with him, she also thought of Om and said, let'ss go on the terrace to check on Om a bit, long time have not talked to him even!”

She went and put her leg up on the railing from where Om used to look in between her thighs, remember the first time Om asked her to do that action? Om did not see her but was inside the kiosk….. Reminder – om and Aditi’s look and see started in update 8 – then update 13 where they talk on the phone, - update 31 - Update 40 – then from update 50 to 54 its all between aditi an Om.

So today she thought of him and wanted to flirt with him since she was all alone and she got dressed in one of her most revealing dress in which she had seduced anand; this one again yes-

aditi4.jpg

Now we got to imagine when her leg is on the metal bars up on the terrace what is the view Om will get in between her thighs……

So, she was leaning on the terrace railings looking for Om and since he was busy inside the kiosk, she waited loking on the road at passers by who had a glance at her. She was ready to tease Om to get his dick explode in his pant.

When Om got out of the kiosk, he was not looking upward but by his sides having a walk. Aditi was smiling looking at him wandering in the yard and she tried to bring his attention by whistling like teasing him mischievously. He heard and was very happy to see Aditi whistling at him, with a huge grin on his face he looked up and looked straight in between the thighs of aditi then signalled her with his hands showing his dick to her by pointing it with his finger; it was inflating inside his pant. Aditi smiled bitting her lips as she was successful to make him get a hardon as that is what she wanted.

After a while of watching at each other and with hand gimmicks, Om took his mobile and signalled her to take her mobile, because they would have to shout to talk without a mobile. So, Aditi hurried inside to take her mobile and came back on the terrace and signalled him to call. Om was dressing his dick in his pant and called her.

Om: “Hello maam, you are looking gorgeous, damn hot as usual but today in this dress you are just killing!”

Aditi in all smile looking at him giggled saying, “hmmm why? Have not you already seen me all nude? You took my whole body so why in this dress I am looking so hot Om? You mean you prefer me in it than all nude like last time on bed?”

Om was getting excited said, “no maam its not that, tell me can I come up right now please? I am longing for you I will be fast let me come please.”

Aditi still laughing asked, “Who will replace you if you come here? You are not allowed to let the gate unattended like that, you are alone I see, if you would have had an additional man, I would have accepted you voluntarily Om.”

Om in a beseeching voice said, “oh maam, I have the right to get an emergency nah? So, I will do it fast and withing 5 minutes I will be back here, if need be I will say I had been to the loo!... and hey why did you remove your leg from the railimg put it back there I can see your black panty woooo I am hard erect maam its ready to get deep inside you please let me come!!”

Om hurried all the dtairs without taking the lift as he always said he gets up faster than the lift. Indeed, he did and Aditi was waiting for him at her threshold smiling, on seeing him she lifted up her dress a bit upper to let her whitish fleshy thighs be seen to him and she walked into her apartment asking him to follow.

As soon as Om got in, he grabbed her rapidly and took her mouth into his sucking her tongue savagely while his hands ran over her breasts crushing her boobs making her moan. She was very quickly laid over the couch and her dress was pulled completely up over her breasts to let her thighs, panty and belly visible while om knelt down and started licking and sucking all the parts which came to his mouth, her thighs, her navel her belly till he reached her boobs….. Aditi wanted it too and she completely surrendered herself to him, she was at his mercy.

Om had to be very fast and he was soon all nude and made her all nude too and mounted over her pushing his dick inside her wet pussy and started humping hard crushing her boobs with both palms of his hands…. Quickly Aditi started whimpering receiving his black cock into her pinky pussy and her waist changed movements as if wishing to feel his cock in different positions, but Om did not have time to care for her but for his own pleasure so continued humping faster making her wetter and soon he groaned eating her shoulders and licking her armpits, “aaghghghghghghg ssshshssshhhhhh yesssssss Aditi maaaaaaaaammmmm you are fantastic…… woooooooooooooooow”

And Om pulled out his cock to piss his sperm over her belly and boobs in pressure… while Aditi crossed both her legs panting crouched on the couch hissing…..

Om thanked her with great pleasure on his face, he wore his clotes rapidly and came to suck her tongue saying her good bye. He left. Aditi sighed and felt she did not reach her orgasm but only pleased Om to quench his thirst!!!!

To be continued…………..

superb bro, lovely hot update.
Aditi meeting her old lover, Om got her once more after many days and it was a quickie for him, but aditi was not pleased yet :D
hope she gets quenched soon...
Will wait for the hindi version now Casi bro

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

aditi4.jpg

To be continued…………..
superb hot update

Reactions: Casinar