• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 90 The Trio worked fine
And she was soon all nude over her bed pushed by Darun who mounted over her after getting himself all nude too while the father stood watching them with a dirty smile. He started licking her calf and slowly mounted upwards to reach her thighs which he forced open while Aditi’s eyes were on her father-in-law who was running his tongue over his lips admiring her nude body and running his hand over his dick’s shape over his pant.

Aditi gasped and tried to change position over the bed but she was blocked by Daruns strong arms who prevented her from moving. He was licking her dripping pussy and the father started taking off his clothes ready to join the party. Aditi found her father-in-law'ss cock standing straight looking towards her and she hid her face in her palms. Finally, the old man mounted over the bed with his knees directing his dick to Aditi's mouth and murmured, “take it, sweetheart, your pussy is being sucked so, you suck a cock you will derive much pleasure I bet.” She could not refuse and took it, holding it with her hand and taking half of it inside her mouth when the old man started moving to and fro into her mouth. He was not feeling good enough so he held her head to push more of his dick deeper and her mouth and started fucking her mouth moving his hip.

Meanwhile, Darun gradually started moving upward after giving a good lick and suck on her pussy, he licked her navel which made her quiver with her father-in-law’s cock into her mouth and Darun then reached her boobs and took one nipple in her mouth to suck while with his fingers started crushing the other nipple. She was twisting over the bed still with the old man’s cock in her mouth feeling the pleasure by Darun’s tongue on her nipple.

No more time was lost and they both took position, as they had planned, Darun went down on his back lying over the bed and took Aditi over him parting both her legs, she struggled a bit to accept it but her dad in law caressed her hip, back and boobs asking her to part her legs well to receive his son’s cock inside then he will mount over her from behind. She was reluctant but had no choice so she went over Darun with his dick sliding into her wet pussy, and she hissed as it all entered her.

When she was done, she was over Darun with his dick inside her and she was aware that the old man will now get over her back she murmured, to Darun, “I will not be able to hold him on my back!” Darun said, “don’t worry you won’t have to hold him, he will not put his weight over you, only the important parts will touch your body the rest he will take his own support…… Aditi was watching turning her neck aside to see how the old man will do it

And the father-in-law parted both legs far apart and she felt his dick’s ball touching her ass, then felt his dick in between the two ass cheeks and then she felt him rubbing some saliva over her asshole and there he started pushing his dick into her back hole….. She had already Darun’s cock deep into her and she held Daruns wrists with all her force bearing the pain then, when the dick was halfway through, she started biting and eating Darun’s shoulder.

Her mind was only over her own asshole feeling her father-in-law’s dick penetrating inside her, she could not think anything else at that moment as it was the first time in her life that she was taking two in one. Darun’s dick was easy in her pussy but there she did not have to care as it was normal… She thought she will get too much pain but only during the first push it pained and she was surprised to feel both dicks moving inside her and she was not feeling any pain but started enjoying it… she became horny by thinking she had two big cocks inside her and both were moving to and fro… but she started panting and gasped every now and then with moans and whimpers accompanied by hisses.

The father in law was feeling too good was happily pumping her asshole and smell of fart invaded the room despite that he went on pumping more and more while Darun was pushing his cock from under Aditi who was sucking his neck. Very quickly she started feeling in ecstasy and her moans turned in voice “aaaaaahhhhh haaaaaa ssssssssshsshshshshshshshs!! Oh my goooaaaaaadddddd!! yeessssssssss yessssss pump more, more I want it faster, faster….. move on Darun do it faster I say!!!!” and she lay flat over Darun with all her weight over him….. the father in law got to lay with his weight over her as she had laid flat instead of being in a crouching position….. but none of the men were pleased yet….. she reached her orgasm as it was the first time she was receiving two, but for the men it was not the same feeling….. the father-in-law put his hand under her belly to lift her up to be a bit crouched and lifted her ass to get position to fuck her asshole better…. She understood and went on her knees and Daruns cock got out, and the dad started humping wildly, then Darun tried his best from below to put back his dick into her at the front and he succeeded, there she was again with two cocks, and the old man went so fast that soon he shivered and groaned, “aaaghghghghghghghhh … I put all my sperm inside your ass honey, take it from the back today…. Woooowwww!! You are too good Aditi… ye,s baby wooooow I really enjoyed….”

And Darun did not lose time when his dad took out his dick he came to push his cock into her asshole and she whimpered again receiving a next one inside her….. she received the cock of a dad and his son in turns….. Darun was excited when he saw his dad pumping her so he was visualising Aditi’s expressions while his dad was humping her and he pumped savagely making Aditi even drop a few tears… till he ejaculated….. he also groaned and murmured, “there you go sweetheart with both father’s and sosn’s liquid deep inside you and he licked her shoulder from her back and turned her mouth to him to lick her lips and tongue when the father also joined and took her mouth and she started kissing both men turn by turn!!

This was how she had received two men in one go!! And this continued many more days till she lived in that house with them. And many time Leena also joined them and all four did it together. Leena loved Aditi’s boobs, she was often found licking and sucking her sister in law’s boobs, while Aditi smiled, bit her lips and looked into Leena’s face… this way the bonding of both ladies in the house became stronger…. They went to lesbianism whenever the men were not around Leena often went to meet her bhabi and undid her clothes to suck her body and even her pussy and Adidit tried the same and often both women were found nude on the bed their legs crossed their pussies rubbing against each other and they eating each others tongue.

This was how Aditi lived in the house for the few months she lived there before Vishal took her in town in their new apartment.

She stopped talking and looked into Vishal's face and said, “It’s the end, that’s how it all happened, you are happy now?”

Vishal said, “but you did not tell me about Darshil?”

She sighed and said, “pfffff!! Okay, next time I will tell you how it all started with him, I am tired of talking now! So, for today it’s enough. Let me breath now.!”

To be continued………………..

Last edited:

Rowdywa

Banned
And she was soon all nude over her bed pushed by Darun who mounted over her after getting himself all nude too while the father stood watching them with a dirty smile. He started licking her calf and slowly mounted upwards to reach her thighs which he forced open while Aditi’s eyes were on her father-in-law who was running his tongue over his lips admiring her nude body and running his hand over his dick’s shape over his pant.

Aditi gasped and tried to change position over the bed but she was blocked by Daruns strong arms who prevented her from moving. He was licking her dripping pussy and the father started taking off his clothes ready to join the party. Aditi found her father-in-law'ss cock standing straight looking towards her and she hid her face in her palms. Finally, the old man mounted over the bed with his knees directing his dick to Aditi's mouth and murmured, “take it, sweetheart, your pussy is being sucked so, you suck a cock you will derive much pleasure I bet.” She could not refuse and took it, holding it with her hand and taking half of it inside her mouth when the old man started moving to and fro into her mouth. He was not feeling good enough so he held her head to push more of his dick deeper and her mouth and started fucking her mouth moving his hip.

Meanwhile, Darun gradually started moving upward after giving a good lick and suck on her pussy, he licked her navel which made her quiver with her father-in-law’s cock into her mouth and Darun then reached her boobs and took one nipple in her mouth to suck while with his fingers started crushing the other nipple. She was twisting over the bed still with the old man’s cock in her mouth feeling the pleasure by Darun’s tongue on her nipple.

No more time was lost and they both took position, as they had planned, Darun went down on his back lying over the bed and took Aditi over him parting both her legs, she struggled a bit to accept it but her dad in law caressed her hip, back and boobs asking her to part her legs well to receive his son’s cock inside then he will mount over her from behind. She was reluctant but had no choice so she went over Darun with his dick sliding into her wet pussy, and she hissed as it all entered her.

When she was done, she was over Darun with his dick inside her and she was aware that the old man will now get over her back she murmured, to Darun, “I will not be able to hold him on my back!” Darun said, “don’t worry you won’t have to hold him, he will not put his weight over you, only the important parts will touch your body the rest he will take his own support…… Aditi was watching turning her neck aside to see how the old man will do it

And the father-in-law parted both legs far apart and she felt his dick’s ball touching her ass, then felt his dick in between the two ass cheeks and then she felt him rubbing some saliva over her asshole and there he started pushing his dick into her back hole….. She had already Darun’s cock deep into her and she held Daruns wrists with all her force bearing the pain then, when the dick was halfway through, she started biting and eating Darun’s shoulder.

Her mind was only over her own asshole feeling her father-in-law’s dick penetrating inside her, she could not think anything else at that moment as it was the first time in her life that she was taking two in one. Darun’s dick was easy in her pussy but there she did not have to care as it was normal… She thought she will get too much pain but only during the first push it pained and she was surprised to feel both dicks moving inside her and she was not feeling any pain but started enjoying it… she became horny by thinking she had two big cocks inside her and both were moving to and fro… but she started panting and gasped every now and then with moans and whimpers accompanied by hisses.

The father in law was feeling too good was happily pumping her asshole and smell of fart invaded the room despite that he went on pumping more and more while Darun was pushing his cock from under Aditi who was sucking his neck. Very quickly she started feeling in ecstasy and her moans turned in voice “aaaaaahhhhh haaaaaa ssssssssshsshshshshshshshs!! Oh my goooaaaaaadddddd!! yeessssssssss yessssss pump more, more I want it faster, faster….. move on Darun do it faster I say!!!!” and she lay flat over Darun with all her weight over him….. the father in law got to lay with his weight over her as she had laid flat instead of being in a crouching position….. but none of the men were pleased yet….. she reached her orgasm as it was the first time she was receiving two, but for the men it was not the same feeling….. the father-in-law put his hand under her belly to lift her up to be a bit crouched and lifted her ass to get position to fuck her asshole better…. She understood and went on her knees and Daruns cock got out, and the dad started humping wildly, then Darun tried his best from below to put back his dick into her at the front and he succeeded, there she was again with two cocks, and the old man went so fast that soon he shivered and groaned, “aaaghghghghghghghhh … I put all my sperm inside your ass honey, take it from the back today…. Woooowwww!! You are too good Aditi… ye,s baby wooooow I really enjoyed….”

And Darun did not lose time when his dad took out his dick he came to push his cock into her asshole and she whimpered again receiving a next one inside her….. she received the cock of a dad and his son in turns….. Darun was excited when he saw his dad pumping her so he was visualising Aditi’s expressions while his dad was humping her and he pumped savagely making Aditi even drop a few tears… till he ejaculated….. he also groaned and murmured, “there you go sweetheart with both father’s and sosn’s liquid deep inside you and he licked her shoulder from her back and turned her mouth to him to lick her lips and tongue when the father also joined and took her mouth and she started kissing both men turn by turn!!

This was how she had received two men in one go!! And this continued many more days till she lived in that house with them. And many time Leena also joined them and all four did it together. Leena loved Aditi’s boobs, she was often found licking and sucking her sister in law’s boobs, while Aditi smiled, bit her lips and looked into Leena’s face… this way the bonding of both ladies in the house became stronger…. They went to lesbianism whenever the men were not around Leena often went to meet her bhabi and undid her clothes to suck her body and even her pussy and Adidit tried the same and often both women were found nude on the bed their legs crossed their pussies rubbing against each other and they eating each others tongue.

This was how Aditi lived in the house for the few months she lived there before Vishal took her in town in their new apartment.

She stopped talking and looked into Vishal's face and said, “It’s the end, that’s how it all happened, you are happy now?”

She sighed and said, “pfffff!! Okay, next time I will tell you how it all started with him, I am tired of talking now! So, for today it’s enough. Let me breath now.!”

To be continued………………..

superb update bro
so now u got to translate this into hinglish for the hindi version, wow bro u are really great my friend.
thank you so very much for doing all this for us.
will eagerly wait for the hindi update by tomorrow

Reactions: Casinar and Rahul

Rahul

Kingkong
awesome update bro:vhappy:

Reactions: Casinar

bondjamesbond09

To be continued………………..
Amazing hot fantastic fabulous mindblowing update

Rahul

Kingkong
waiting next update :flowers:

orpheus852003

CAN NOT WAITTTT!!! i was also expecting an episode of Leena watching her bhabi being fucked by other family members, rubbing herself.. maybe inviting her friends to let them watch.. a nice voyeuristic angle to the story.. hoping for something like that.. Love the direction so far!

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
CAN NOT WAITTTT!!! i was also expecting an episode of Leena watching her bhabi being fucked by other family members, rubbing herself.. maybe inviting her friends to let them watch.. a nice voyeuristic angle to the story.. hoping for something like that.. Love the direction so far!
thanks very very much and will try to add what you have asked if the situation permits me according to my scripts :D