• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 89 both Dad and son took Aditi

That night Darun successfully got out of her room before Vishal arrived. And what happened then? Both dad and son went with Leena in her room and fucked her as she wanted it. She insisted that she was being ignored since they are taking Aditi so it was her turn and so they went to please her and slept with her till next early morning to get out of her bed so that Aditi and Vishal do not catch them. However, it was not the first time that they both dad and son fucked Leena together, this was going on since a long time back.

Now Darun and his dad talked later in the day that they must take Aditi together. Both agreed and decided to plan it. They had romantic moment every day with Aditi each one of them. Sometimes in the kitchen, at times in the lounge or elsewhere in the whole house. Some nights they went in her room in the night, the nights Vishal was to be back late, sometimes they fucked her standing in the kitchen in the day. Once the father-in-law did it in the bathroom when Aditi was going to bath, he pushed her in and just abruptly got inside, bathed her and fucked her. She was getting used to be fucked by both men and she loved it, rather wanted it now that she got used to it.

Often Leena was the guard to have a watch either Darun or her dad was in the company of Aditi. Leena knew that they were looking for an opportunity to fuck her both together. And Leena she was waiting for the day they all four will be on the bed to enjoy.

At last, the day arrived when both Darun and his father were to take Aditi together. It was in the day not night.

They had already talked the son and dad but Aditi was not aware. Both had already fucked her both in the front and at the back already so both knew that she receives in both holes just like Leena. Well, in fact, they made her get used to it by sweet talks. One night the father in law tried to sodomize her, she was reluctant but then accepted, the next night Darun tried it at her back hole and she let, so that way they got used doing in both her holes and she never complained. Then it was time to make her get two at once, one in both holes this is what the dad and son decided.

And this day Darun had told her he will fuck her after she ends her bath. It was around 11 of the morning when she was in her bathroom. Father and son talked that when she gets out Darun will go to her room followed by her father in law a few minutes later to surprise her.

Normally since Aditi was a new daughter in law in the house whenever she went to take her bath, she was taking all her clothes together and getting out of the bathroom all dressed. But since both men of the house started fucking her, now she accepts to get wrapped in a simple towel then go to get dressed inside her room. And this is what Darun precisely told her, that he wants to hold her when she is in her towel, before she gets dressed, so she was aware that Darun will wait for her wrapped in her towel, with wet hair, dripping water etc as its erotic to get a wet woman and freshly bathed. While she was still inside the bathroom Aditi was thinking of Darun as to how he will lick her freshly washed body, how he will lick and suck her pussy etc and that was exciting her a lot during her bath.

When she finished, getting out of the bathroom she looked around to see if she will find Darun watching her, but he was not seen and she walked on the tip of her toes to her bedroom. Inside her room, she was expecting to see Darun but he was not there also, so since she was told to wait for him, she remained in the towel and started rubbing off her wet hair waiting for him.

And he got into her room. Looking at each other, she was in all smile looking very sexy, the towel was much up above her thighs and she had a naughty smile on her lips and her eyes viciously looked into Daruns face who approached her slowly. She knew she was going to have a hot session with him. She seldom fucked in the daylight and she wanted to see how it feels like, so she was ready.

Darun kneeled in front of her and surrounded her butt with his arms and started licking her thighs while she crouched a bit with a little hiss. There still were droplets of water on the thighs partly which Darun licked dry. He was slowly moving up his tongue in between her thighs mounting up towards her pussy when Aditi found her father-in-law getting in with a dirty smile looking at his elder son kneeling and licking her thighs. Aditi got a shock and tried to move back thus making Darun miss her body… she went few step backs and blushing said, “please no, noooooo!!” she already understood that both were there to enjoy her together, she understood that father and son had planned to take her together……

The father in law said, “come on sweetheart, today you will take one in each hole and we will make you whimper and shiver, just try it you will see what a great pleasure it is!”

She coyly said, “No it will pain I don’t think I will like that!”

Darun stood up took her into his arms when the dad stood looking at them. She was very reluctant and even refused to get kissed by Darun, she was holding her towel with both hands and as if trying now to hide even her thighs. Holding her firmly Darun licked her neck and cheeks while the dad moved closer to them and he stood behind Aditi pressing his cock over her butt over the towel while his hand massaged her boobs still over the towel. There she was standing with two men, one behind her and one in front. She was blushing and felt hot and gasped for air as if.

Darun’s tongue continues to move downer towards her boobs where she placed her palm to prevent him, but from behind her, the father-in-law was moving up her towel palpating her soft ass cheeks. She moved her neck backward to talk to him but he savagely took her mouth into his from behind and started kissing her which she was not responding. And from the front Darun moved up her towel to put his palm over her pussy. The Father’s hand was on her ass and the son’s palm on her pussy, and she now did not know what to do!!

In a sudden Darun grasped the towel and there she was all nude In between two men of the house standing in her bedroom. She sighed and murmured, “no, I will not be able to receive both of you, it will pain, please come one after another pleeeeaaaasssseee!” the father-in-law from behind said, “If Leena being younger than you can take both why can’t you honey? You will believe me, and you will love it, just give a try and see!” and both men pressed their dicks over her nude body and started kissing her the parts which were coming to their lips…………. She muttered, “no both your dicks are much bigger than Vishal’s I will not be able to endure them!!” Darun Replied, “you will take both easily believe me, then every time you will want both of us to come together believe me, this is what Leena did when we first took her together, she said it was the best orgasm she ever got and she asked both of us to always take her together. So, will you sweetheart.!”

To be continued………………….

bondjamesbond09

Update 89 both Dad and son took Aditi

That night Darun successfully got out of her room before Vishal arrived. And what happened then? Both dad and son went with Leena in her room and fucked her as she wanted it. She insisted that she was being ignored since they are taking Aditi so it was her turn and so they went to please her and slept with her till next early morning to get out of her bed so that Aditi and Vishal do not catch them. However, it was not the first time that they both dad and son fucked Leena together, this was going on since a long time back.

Now Darun and his dad talked later in the day that they must take Aditi together. Both agreed and decided to plan it. They had romantic moment every day with Aditi each one of them. Sometimes in the kitchen, at times in the lounge or elsewhere in the whole house. Some nights they went in her room in the night, the nights Vishal was to be back late, sometimes they fucked her standing in the kitchen in the day. Once the father-in-law did it in the bathroom when Aditi was going to bath, he pushed her in and just abruptly got inside, bathed her and fucked her. She was getting used to be fucked by both men and she loved it, rather wanted it now that she got used to it.

Often Leena was the guard to have a watch either Darun or her dad was in the company of Aditi. Leena knew that they were looking for an opportunity to fuck her both together. And Leena she was waiting for the day they all four will be on the bed to enjoy.

At last, the day arrived when both Darun and his father were to take Aditi together. It was in the day not night.

They had already talked the son and dad but Aditi was not aware. Both had already fucked her both in the front and at the back already so both knew that she receives in both holes just like Leena. Well, in fact, they made her get used to it by sweet talks. One night the father in law tried to sodomize her, she was reluctant but then accepted, the next night Darun tried it at her back hole and she let, so that way they got used doing in both her holes and she never complained. Then it was time to make her get two at once, one in both holes this is what the dad and son decided.

And this day Darun had told her he will fuck her after she ends her bath. It was around 11 of the morning when she was in her bathroom. Father and son talked that when she gets out Darun will go to her room followed by her father in law a few minutes later to surprise her.

Normally since Aditi was a new daughter in law in the house whenever she went to take her bath, she was taking all her clothes together and getting out of the bathroom all dressed. But since both men of the house started fucking her, now she accepts to get wrapped in a simple towel then go to get dressed inside her room. And this is what Darun precisely told her, that he wants to hold her when she is in her towel, before she gets dressed, so she was aware that Darun will wait for her wrapped in her towel, with wet hair, dripping water etc as its erotic to get a wet woman and freshly bathed. While she was still inside the bathroom Aditi was thinking of Darun as to how he will lick her freshly washed body, how he will lick and suck her pussy etc and that was exciting her a lot during her bath.

When she finished, getting out of the bathroom she looked around to see if she will find Darun watching her, but he was not seen and she walked on the tip of her toes to her bedroom. Inside her room, she was expecting to see Darun but he was not there also, so since she was told to wait for him, she remained in the towel and started rubbing off her wet hair waiting for him.

And he got into her room. Looking at each other, she was in all smile looking very sexy, the towel was much up above her thighs and she had a naughty smile on her lips and her eyes viciously looked into Daruns face who approached her slowly. She knew she was going to have a hot session with him. She seldom fucked in the daylight and she wanted to see how it feels like, so she was ready.

Darun kneeled in front of her and surrounded her butt with his arms and started licking her thighs while she crouched a bit with a little hiss. There still were droplets of water on the thighs partly which Darun licked dry. He was slowly moving up his tongue in between her thighs mounting up towards her pussy when Aditi found her father-in-law getting in with a dirty smile looking at his elder son kneeling and licking her thighs. Aditi got a shock and tried to move back thus making Darun miss her body… she went few step backs and blushing said, “please no, noooooo!!” she already understood that both were there to enjoy her together, she understood that father and son had planned to take her together……

The father in law said, “come on sweetheart, today you will take one in each hole and we will make you whimper and shiver, just try it you will see what a great pleasure it is!”

She coyly said, “No it will pain I don’t think I will like that!”

Darun stood up took her into his arms when the dad stood looking at them. She was very reluctant and even refused to get kissed by Darun, she was holding her towel with both hands and as if trying now to hide even her thighs. Holding her firmly Darun licked her neck and cheeks while the dad moved closer to them and he stood behind Aditi pressing his cock over her butt over the towel while his hand massaged her boobs still over the towel. There she was standing with two men, one behind her and one in front. She was blushing and felt hot and gasped for air as if.

Darun’s tongue continues to move downer towards her boobs where she placed her palm to prevent him, but from behind her, the father-in-law was moving up her towel palpating her soft ass cheeks. She moved her neck backward to talk to him but he savagely took her mouth into his from behind and started kissing her which she was not responding. And from the front Darun moved up her towel to put his palm over her pussy. The Father’s hand was on her ass and the son’s palm on her pussy, and she now did not know what to do!!

In a sudden Darun grasped the towel and there she was all nude In between two men of the house standing in her bedroom. She sighed and murmured, “no, I will not be able to receive both of you, it will pain, please come one after another pleeeeaaaasssseee!” the father-in-law from behind said, “If Leena being younger than you can take both why can’t you honey? You will believe me, and you will love it, just give a try and see!” and both men pressed their dicks over her nude body and started kissing her the parts which were coming to their lips…………. She muttered, “no both your dicks are much bigger than Vishal’s I will not be able to endure them!!” Darun Replied, “you will take both easily believe me, then every time you will want both of us to come together believe me, this is what Leena did when we first took her together, she said it was the best orgasm she ever got and she asked both of us to always take her together. So, will you sweetheart.!”

To be continued………………….
too much hot
finally both were going to take aditi

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahul and Casinar

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
read this the whole day! one of the most erotic stories i have read in the longest time. binge reading!!! wanted to see if they were gonna fuck her in front of Leena! i was engrossed in it! i felt her emotion. especially her encounter with gianpath! i ended up cursing him. LOL! cant wait....
thanks very much and welcome to my thread friend.
thanks for the appreciation and praises. i am happy that it pleased you. next update in a few minutes.