• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 87 The father-in-law in Aditi’s room

And that night the father-in-law went in Aditi’s room by 10 pm. Vishal had called to say he will be back around midnight or so. Before the old got there in his mind he had already visualised her in her nighty without a bra. He told himself, “if she will be in a beautiful nighty without wearing a bra will mean that she is waiting for me and is eager to receive me, but if she is not ready to receive me, she will be in sari or salwar kamiz. Let me go and see with my own eyes!”

He slowly opened her bedroom’s door when Leena was still sitting in front of the TV set who saw her father going to Aditi’s bedroom. But daughter and father talked before he went there. The old man told Leena, “I am going to Aditi’s room you stay here and if Darun wants to get in let him know that I am inside, and if in case Vishal comes earlier hurry to come to let me know okay sweetheart?” Leena cheered and said, “its okay dad you go without any worry I will stay here till midnight as this movie just started so will last till midnight or around, hmm papa! you naughty papa taking your bahu also now hmm you lucky old man papa darling! You have two young ladies to take in the house now!” and her father just kissed her on her mouth happily then walked to Aditi’s door.

Leena looked and with her hand signaled her dad to get in! and as soon as the old man got in her room, he found Aditi in a dark blue nighty sitting in front of the mirror combing her hair. She had her back turned to the door and she was looking at her father in law into the mirror with a smile on her face bitting her downer lip. The father-in-law approached her slowly trying to check on her back if he will see the bra, but noticed all clean and no sign of bra on her back. Then, when he was close to her, he ran his eyes over her legs to find the nighty was much above her knees, just up over her thick beautiful thighs. Aditi was lifting her eyes looking at him in the mirror smiling.

He talked, “come over the bed here sweetheart.” Aditi mischievously said, “Nah, you naughty father-in-law you come in your young daughter-in-law’s room when she is alone when her husband is at work!”

And thrilled the old man said, “oh come on stop torturing me, I am longing so much for you since this early morning!” to which Aditi answered with naughtiness in her face, “why? You just enjoyed me fully this morning when Leena was sleeping!” the old man replied, “that was only trailer honey, now we will play the whole movie!” and this made Aditi laugh and she stood up and started slowly to walk towards him approaching the bed.

When she was walking towards him, he was sitting over the bed’s edge watching her. Her nighty reached much above her thighs which made her thighs visible so much by the movements of her walk, and he looked up at her beautiful firm bobs, inside the nighty, the nipples erect pointing like a peak over the cloth material. The father-in-law looking her coming to him that way inflated his pant with a huge erection. And Aditi’s eyes went straight over her dick which was trying to explode out of his pant. She smiled and neared saying, “what if Darun comes to knock the door looking for me, or even Leena?”

He said, “None will come I have put Leena stand by to keep a watch. So, no worries at all!” Standing just an inch in front of him looking on his pant she said, “hmm your own daughter is having a watch outside when you are in with your daughter in law! What a family?!” He passed one hand over her knee moving up towards her thighs, when she held it and biting her lips said, “hmmm I am feeling strange to see you here on the bed your son Vishal should be!” he moves his hand upper together with her palm over it murmured, “that’s why I asked you to come into my room but you insisted to get pleased here on your own bed, now lets continue sweetheart” and he pulled her, she sat over his thighs. After being on his lap she got to put her arm across his shoulder to hold herself and her bare arm was there when he smelled her armpit. Running his nose from the armpit along the arm which made her shiver. Nd his other hand was going in between her thick thighs trying to reach her panty. She quivered and pulled back her neck and her open hair flung backward which emanated a perfume which made the father say, “wow your scent is attractive and is as if inviting me, you perfumed yourself like to receive me isn’t it baby?”

And he crouched her into his arm to get her mouth into his. Aditi gave in and opened her mouth like she was waiting for a hot sensual kiss from her excited father-in-law. Her tongue deep into his mouth he was sucking the sweet nectar of his young daughter-in-law. Aditi was savouring his tongue too while her fingers roamed over his chest trying to open the buttons then her fingers caressed his chest and ran into the hairs found over there. With her touch over his chest, he felt a pleasure which made him desire her much more. He felt it that she was all ready to get laid by him. She was longing for it, it seemed.

He then lay her over the bed still kissing her, and she was there over the bed lying lost in a kiss by her father-in-law. During the kiss itself, Aditi removed his shirt and the old man had put his right leg in between Aditi’s lovely thighs and his hand was on her butt palpating the beautiful ass of Aditi. Aditi then broke the kiss to remove his shirt completely out and he started undoing his pants which he very fastly threw over the floor and bending over Aditi he pressed his waist over her in between her legs which Aditi opened to receive him. The father-in-law’s mouth was by then roaming over her neck trying to reach her boobs and Aditi herself moved down the nighty’s strap on the left shoulder to give way to him to get her boob. As soon as his mouth took the boob in his mouth Aditi gave a sudden breath out which sounded like “aaaaaaahhhh” and she ran her hand over his neck with her agile fingers pressing him more over her breasts.

And then the old man ran his tongue in circles over her nipple while with the other hand massaged her other boob and sounds like, “hhhmmmm” came from Aditi’s throat. And during the suckling he muttered, “hmm how exciting this is to such a newly wedded bahu in the house, you are 6 weeks married right?” with a moan Aditi replied twisting her body, “7 months old I am in this house pita ji!” hearing this the father-in-law felt more excited and pressed his hard dick over her pussy which was still into her panty and his dick was still inside his underwear and Aditi herself put her hand over his underwear to feel his hard cock. Then the old man sat over the bed to remove Aditi's panty while she lifted up her ass to get rid of the panty then he also removed his underwear which he threw over the floor and in an abrupt movement opened both her legs and place his mouth on her pussy while his warm tongue slid in between her openings and Aditi twisted more with quivers.

When he was licking her pussy Aditi’s hand was stretched down to hold his cock into her finger and she tried to touch his hole over the dick to run it in a circle which made the old man groan. His tongue was exploring g her dripping pussy and Aditi was dying to take his cock into her mouth. She mumbled, “turn this way I want to suck your dick pita ji!” the old man felt too excited to hear that and they did a 69 pose when his dick went into her mouth and his mouth continued to drink her juices.

Aditi ran her tongue all along the length of his cock then passed her tongue in circles over the tip and the hole and then swallowed the dick deep up to her throat moving her head up and down making the old man get the world’s best pleasure he ever had! And he started to move his waist in such a way like he was fucking into her mouth. Then he talked in groans, “Wow do you do this to Vishal too? You are doing it so well!” holding his cock onto her hand she stopped sucking to answer saying, “hmm vish asked me and taught me how to suck. I started and learned it, and now deeply wished to such yours” he then asked while she had already retaken his dick into her mouth, “And did you suck Darun too?” she stopped again and said, “Since it was the first time with him, I hesitated a lot but finally yes sucked him too!”

Then he quickly in a brisk movement tuned her to the missionary position and inserted his dick into her pussy and started humping very fast while Aditi gasped and whimpered under him. Her heart raced into her chest and her boobs were dangling after every shock she was receiving from her father-in-law’s cock. She started twisting her whole body and was at her peak and started moaning with her voice like she was in a pain and she orgasmed voicing out, “aaaaahhhhhhh yesssss pita ji more, I need more and faster yesssssss aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” and the old man fastened his blows deep into her and also groaned taking out his cock pissing out in jets his hot thick liquids over her belly and partly over her boobs and few droplets reached her cheeks too! He groaned “aaghghghgh oohhhh yessss her you go, baby….” Take my juice too… and he fastly moved up with his cock in his hand directing it to her mouth which she took into her mouth with pleasure cleaning it by sucking the remaining drops of his sperm!!

To be continued………..(1789 words)

Last edited:

bondjamesbond09

Update 87 The father-in-law in Aditi’s room

And that night the father-in-law went in Aditi’s room by 10 pm. Vishal had called to say he will be back around midnight or so. Before the old got there in his mind he had already visualised her in her nighty without a bra. He told himself, “if she will be in a beautiful nighty without wearing a bra will mean that she is waiting for me and is eager to receive me, but if she is not ready to receive me, she will be in sari or salwar kamiz. Let me go and see with my own eyes!”

He slowly opened her bedroom’s door when Leena was still sitting in front of the TV set who saw her father going to Aditi’s bedroom. But daughter and father talked before he went there. The old man told Leena, “I am going to Aditi’s room you stay here and if Darun wants to get in let him know that I am inside, and if in case Vishal comes earlier hurry to come to let me know okay sweetheart?” Leena cheered and said, “its okay dad you go without any worry I will stay here till midnight as this movie just started so will last till midnight or around, hmm papa! you naughty papa taking your bahu also now hmm you lucky old man papa darling! You have two young ladies to take in the house now!” and her father just kissed her on her mouth happily then walked to Aditi’s door.

Leena looked and with her hand signaled her dad to get in! and as soon as the old man got in her room, he found Aditi in a dark blue nighty sitting in front of the mirror combing her hair. She had her back turned to the door and she was looking at her father in law with a smile on her face bitting her downer lip. The father-in-law approached her slowly trying to check on her back if he will see the bra, but noticed all clean and no sign of bra on her back. Then, when he was close to her, he ran his eyes over her legs to find the nighty was much above her knees, just up over her thick beautiful thighs. Aditi was lifting her eyes looking at him in the mirror smiling.

He talked, “come over the bed here sweetheart.” Aditi mischievously said, “Nah, you naughty father-in-law you come in your young daughter-in-law’s room when she is alone when her husband is at work!”

And thrilled the old man said, “oh come on stop torturing me, I am longing so much for you since this early morning!” to which Aditi answered with naughtiness in her face, “why? You just enjoyed me fully this morning when Leena was sleeping!” the old man replied, “that was only trailer honey, now we will play the whole movie!” and this made Aditi laugh and she stood up and started slowly to walk towards him approaching the bed.

When she was walking towards him, he was sitting over the bed’s edge watching her. Her nighty reached much above her thighs which made her thighs visible so much by the movements of her walk, and he looked up at her beautiful firm bobs, inside the nighty, the nipples erect pointing like a peak over the cloth material. The father-in-law looking her coming to him that way inflated his pant with a huge erection. And Aditi’s eyes went straight over her dick which was trying to explode out of his pant. She smiled and neared saying, “what if Darun comes to knock the door looking for me, or even Leena?”

He said, “None will come I have put Leena stand by to keep a watch. So, no worries at all!” Standing just an inch in front of him looking on his pant she said, “hmm your own daughter is having a watch outside when you are in with your daughter in law! What a family?!” He passed one hand over her knee moving up towards her thighs, when she held it and biting her lips said, “hmmm I am feeling strange to see you here on the bed your son Vishal should be!” he moves his hand upper together with her palm over it murmured, “that’s why I asked you to come into my room but you insisted to get pleased here on your own bed, now lets continue sweetheart” and he pulled her, she sat over his thighs. After being on his lap she got to put her arm across his shoulder to hold herself and her bare arm was there when he smelled her armpit. Running his nose from the armpit along the arm which made her shiver. Nd his other hand was going in between her thick thighs trying to reach her panty. She quivered and pulled back her neck and her open hair flung backward which emanated a perfume which made the father say, “wow your scent is attractive and is as if inviting me, you perfumed yourself like to receive me isn’t it baby?”

And he crouched her into his arm to get her mouth into his. Aditi gave in and opened her mouth like she was waiting for a hot sensual kiss from her excited father-in-law. Her tongue deep into his mouth he was sucking the sweet nectar of his young daughter-in-law. Aditi was savouring his tongue too while her fingers roamed over his chest trying to open the buttons then her fingers caressed his chest and ran into the hairs found over there. With her touch over his chest, he felt a pleasure which made him desire her much more. He felt it that she was all ready to get laid by him. She was longing for it, it seemed.

He then lay her over the bed still kissing her, and she was there over the bed lying lost in a kiss by her father-in-law. During the kiss itself, Aditi removed his shirt and the old man had put his right leg in between Aditi’s lovely thighs and his hand was on her butt palpating the beautiful ass of Aditi. Aditi then broke the kiss to remove his shirt completely out and he started undoing his pants which he very fastly threw over the floor and bending over Aditi he pressed his waist over her in between her legs which Aditi opened to receive him. The father-in-law’s mouth was by then roaming over her neck trying to reach her boobs and Aditi herself moved down the nighty’s strap on the left shoulder to give way to him to get her boob. As soon as his mouth took the boob in his mouth Aditi gave a sudden breath out which sounded like “aaaaaaahhhh” and she ran her hand over his neck with her agile fingers pressing him more over her breasts.

And then the old man ran his tongue in circles over her nipple while with the other hand massaged her other boob and sounds like, “hhhmmmm” came from Aditi’s throat. And during the suckling he muttered, “hmm how exciting this is to such a newly wedded bahu in the house, you are 6 weeks married right?” with a moan Aditi replied twisting her body, “7 months old I am in this house pita ji!” hearing this the father-in-law felt more excited and pressed his hard dick over her pussy which was still into her panty and his dick was still inside his underwear and Aditi herself put her hand over his underwear to feel his hard cock. Then the old man sat over the bed to remove Aditi's panty while she lifted up her ass to get rid of the panty then he also removed his underwear which he threw over the floor and in an abrupt movement opened both her legs and place his mouth on her pussy while his warm tongue slid in between her openings and Aditi twisted more with quivers.

When he was licking her pussy Aditi’s hand was stretched down to hold his cock into her finger and she tried to touch his hole over the dick to run it in a circle which made the old man groan. His tongue was exploring g her dripping pussy and Aditi was dying to take his cock into her mouth. She mumbled, “turn this way I want to suck your dick pita ji!” the old man felt too excited to hear that and they did a 69 pose when his dick went into her mouth and his mouth continued to drink her juices.

Aditi ran her tongue all along the length of his cock then passed her tongue in circles over the tip and the hole and then swallowed the dick deep up to her throat moving her head up and down making the old man get the world’s best pleasure he ever had! And he started to move his waist in such a way like he was fucking into her mouth. Then he talked in groans, “Wow do you do this to Vishal too? You are doing it so well!” holding his cock onto her hand she stopped sucking to answer saying, “hmm vish asked me and taught me how to suck. I started and learned it, and now deeply wished to such yours” he then asked while she had already retaken his dick into her mouth, “And did you suck Darun too?” she stopped again and said, “Since it was the first time with him, I hesitated a lot but finally yes sucked him too!”

Then he quickly in a brisk movement tuned her to the missionary position and inserted his dick into her pussy and started humping very fast while Aditi gasped and whimpered under him. Her heart raced into her chest and her boobs were dangling after every shock she was receiving from her father-in-law’s cock. She started twisting her whole body and was at her peak and started moaning with her voice like she was in a pain and she orgasmed voicing out, “aaaaahhhhhhh yesssss pita ji more, I need more and faster yesssssss aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” and the old man fastened his blows deep into her and also groaned taking out his cock pissing out in jets his hot thick liquids over her belly and partly over her boobs and few droplets reached her cheeks too! He groaned “aaghghghgh oohhhh yessss her you go, baby….” Take my juice too… and he fastly moved up with his cock in his hand directing it to her mouth which she took into her mouth with pleasure cleaning it by sucking the remaining drops of his sperm!!

To be continued………..(1789 words)
Truly amazing

Rowdywa

Banned
Superb casi bro, wonderful erotic, sexual update
so now you will translate this into Hinglish for the hindi section hmm?
wow hats off bro, you are doing a great job, no one else has ever done this here i think, you are the only person writing and posting both in english then hindi.
you are amazing casi bro. bow to you my friend :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Reactions: Rahul and Casinar

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Superb casi bro, wonderful erotic, sexual update
so now you will translate this into Hinglish for the hindi section hmm?
wow hats off bro, you are doing a great job, no one else has ever done this here i think, you are the only person writing and posting both in english then hindi.
you are amazing casi bro. bow to you my friend :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
thanks very much for the appreciation rowdy bro