• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 80 Darun moved on

Dear readers of my story. I want to announce that this is where I stopped writing at Xossip. This update was never posted, its fresh and so from here I continue the story till It comes to an end. I feel there will be about 20 to 25 more updates and this thread will come to an end. Now the updates may be more in numbers depending of the situations and development. So here it goes dear friends. ENJOY!

Darun’s heart jumped when he found no objections from her when his hand was slowly sliding her panty down her thighs lightly passing his palm feeling her fleshy thighs... Since he was kissing her at the same time his hand was not able to reach lower to bring her panty downer to get it out, he had to wait, to end with the kiss then move to her legs to remove the panty. But he had not expected at all that Aditi would lift her legs to make his task easy! Yes, Aditi moved both her knees and Darun’s hand moved her panty across her knees still kissing her and soon the panty passed through her ankles and it was all out, thrown on the floor... The kiss was very passionate and now Darun could not hold more, his hand started palpating up above her thighs trying to reach her pussy.

With an active and energetic move, Darun turned her to face him and her back was now against the wall. She was feeling ashamed to look at him, so she just closed her eyes lifting her head towards the ceiling. She knew what was going to happen now, rather she was expecting it or wanting it to happen….. Darun kneeled in front of her, lifting up her nightie, started licking her thighs from the beginning of her thighs till he reached her dripping pussy… aditi was breathing hard and fast, her heart was pounding in her chest which could be heard. As soon as his mouth touched her pussy, she took hold of his hair in her fingers tightly. And he breaths came out as moans. Darun passed his tongue over her clit and murmured, “Oh! I so much longed for this, missed it so many times, tonight is my night baby, hmmmm” And he did not lose time, he started devouring her piece of moistened meat down there. He forced his tongue in between the clit and half of his tongue penetrated inside her pussy. Aditi was like on fire, she was panting and moaning with quivers and continued pulling his hair which was clasped into her fingers. Her voice came out like, “ha! Ho! Aaah!! Hmmm!! Isssssh, ufff!!”

Darun felt her salty yogurt-like stuff dripping from her hole and he was like drinking them with great pleasure. With both his palms pressed over her belly trying to run his finger around her navel he continued licking and sucking her looking up into her face to see both her eyes closed looking upwards and moaning. He then continued moving his tongue upwards meanwhile, with both hands pulling out her nightie which she let go off. There she was now all nude in front of her elder brother-in-law.

Darun lifted her in his arms like a baby and put her over the bed then started taking out his clothes. She lay over the bed looking at him undress and whispered, “what if Vishal suddenly comes?” he replied removing his underwear, “We will hear his car getting in the yard, I will get time to leave before he gets in the house sweetheart, don’t worry. He won’t come now, I cannot be that unlucky to miss you every time. Tonight, I am getting you I am sure honey! Tonight, you will receive this dick inside you and it will go to and fro and you will enjoy and will ask for more tomorrow I bet my lovely little sister-in-law”

Aditi was still panting, her boobs were moving up and down and that excited Darun; so, he did not lose time and mounted on the bed, taking her by her underarms, moving her upper and he took both her legs and spread them apart. She was now letting him do. She had completely surrendered. But she talked, “I have NEVER been with another man, no man has ever seen me nude before apart from vish…. You are the first, I am feeling strange… please be gentle”

Darun smiled and said while he was getting in between her legs, “Don’t worry sweetheart, I will, of course, be very gentle with a newly married wife. You are the cutest daughter-in-law just married a few weeks back, so it's like another first night for you in this house. I will be very gentle. I will do it with love. Hmm come on baby, let me penetrate you now… taste the dick of your elder brother in law and see how it feels to receive a thicker dick inside you… you know it’s the greatest pleasure to receive the dick of another man of the house, you will love it I bet.” So, said, Darun mounted over his little sister-in-law and with his hand, he gently introduced his cock into his sister-in-law’s pussy. Aditi was looking patiently while he was doing it and as soon as the cock slide into her, she gasped and whimpered and gave a piercing moan and hissed. Darun felt he was in paradise when his dick got into her, he was at that moment looking in her face and admiring her boobs which were erect and looking at the ceiling. He pulled his cock in and out slowly while Aditi continued to hiss, and she made cute noises which amused Darun but he said in between gasps, “don’t make loud noises, they can hear your voice their, Dad and Leena are there have you forgotten?”

Aditi could not control herself; the images of Leena sucking Darun, visions of Leena getting fucked by her dad were turning in front of her eyes and now she was receiving her brother-in-law’s dick into her was making her shiver…. She was not believing that she was liking it and had started enjoying. She twisted like a serpent over the bed and threw her arms around Darun’s shoulder and started looking for his mouth. Darung understood it and he continued humping when he took her mouth into his and started sucking her tongue while the humps continued more and more. Aditi crossed both her legs over his butt and continued to receive the blows one harder than the other. She started then biting his neck leaving dark red spots, and she was quickly getting her orgasm which made her moan loudly with voice, “aaaaaaahhhh ohhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh give me moreee morreeee yeessssssssss” darun accelerated the blows looking into her eyes and said,"shhhh no noise they will hear!! ”

In his room, Darun’s father heard Aditi's voice and asked with Leena, “Is Vishal back?”

To be continued……………..

bondjamesbond09

Update 80 Darun moved on

Dear readers of my story. I want to announce that this is where I stopped writing at Xossip. This update was never posted, its fresh and so from here I continue the story till It comes to an end. I feel there will be about 20 to 25 more updates and this thread will come to an end. Now the updates may be more in numbers depending of the situations and development. So here it goes dear friends. ENJOY!

Darun’s heart jumped when he found no objections from her when his hand was slowly sliding her panty down her thighs lightly passing his palm feeling her fleshy thighs... Since he was kissing her at the same time his hand was not able to reach lower to bring her panty downer to get it out, he had to wait, to end with the kiss then move to her legs to remove the panty. But he had not expected at all that Aditi would lift her legs to make his task easy! Yes, Aditi moved both her knees and Darun’s hand moved her panty across her knees still kissing her and soon the panty passed through her ankles and it was all out, thrown on the floor... The kiss was very passionate and now Darun could not hold more, his hand started palpating up above her thighs trying to reach her pussy.

With an active and energetic move, Darun turned her to face him and her back was now against the wall. She was feeling ashamed to look at him, so she just closed her eyes lifting her head towards the ceiling. She knew what was going to happen now, rather she was expecting it or wanting it to happen….. Darun kneeled in front of her, lifting up her nightie, started licking her thighs from the beginning of her thighs till he reached her dripping pussy… aditi was breathing hard and fast, her heart was pounding in her chest which could be heard. As soon as his mouth touched her pussy, she took hold of his hair in her fingers tightly. And he breaths came out as moans. Darun passed his tongue over her clit and murmured, “Oh! I so much longed for this, missed it so many times, tonight is my night baby, hmmmm” And he did not lose time, he started devouring her piece of moistened meat down there. He forced his tongue in between the clit and half of his tongue penetrated inside her pussy. Aditi was like on fire, she was panting and moaning with quivers and continued pulling his hair which was clasped into her fingers. Her voice came out like, “ha! Ho! Aaah!! Hmmm!! Isssssh, ufff!!”

Darun felt her salty yogurt-like stuff dripping from her hole and he was like drinking them with great pleasure. With both his palms pressed over her belly trying to run his finger around her navel he continued licking and sucking her looking up into her face to see both her eyes closed looking upwards and moaning. He then continued moving his tongue upwards meanwhile, with both hands pulling out her nightie which she let go off. There she was now all nude in front of her elder brother-in-law.

Darun lifted her in his arms like a baby and put her over the bed then started taking out his clothes. She lay over the bed looking at him undress and whispered, “what if Vishal suddenly comes?” he replied removing his underwear, “We will hear his car getting in the yard, I will get time to leave before he gets in the house sweetheart, don’t worry. He won’t come now, I cannot be that unlucky to miss you every time. Tonight, I am getting you I am sure honey! Tonight, you will receive this dick inside you and it will go to and fro and you will enjoy and will ask for more tomorrow I bet my lovely little sister-in-law”

Aditi was still panting, her boobs were moving up and down and that excited Darun; so, he did not lose time and mounted on the bed, taking her by her underarms, moving her upper and he took both her legs and spread them apart. She was now letting him do. She had completely surrendered. But she talked, “I have NEVER been with another man, no man has ever seen me nude before apart from vish…. You are the first, I am feeling strange… please be gentle”

Darun smiled and said while he was getting in between her legs, “Don’t worry sweetheart, I will, of course, be very gentle with a newly married wife. You are the cutest daughter-in-law just married a few weeks back, so it's like another first night for you in this house. I will be very gentle. I will do it with love. Hmm come on baby, let me penetrate you now… taste the dick of your elder brother in law and see how it feels to receive a thicker dick inside you… you know it’s the greatest pleasure to receive the dick of another man of the house, you will love it I bet.” So, said, Darun mounted over his little sister-in-law and with his hand, he gently introduced his cock into his sister-in-law’s pussy. Aditi was looking patiently while he was doing it and as soon as the cock slide into her, she gasped and whimpered and gave a piercing moan and hissed. Darun felt he was in paradise when his dick got into her, he was at that moment looking in her face and admiring her boobs which were erect and looking at the ceiling. He pulled his cock in and out slowly while Aditi continued to hiss, and she made cute noises which amused Darun but he said in between gasps, “don’t make loud noises, they can hear your voice their, Dad and Leena are there have you forgotten?”

Aditi could not control herself; the images of Leena sucking Darun, visions of Leena getting fucked by her dad were turning in front of her eyes and now she was receiving her brother-in-law’s dick into her was making her shiver…. She was not believing that she was liking it and had started enjoying. She twisted like a serpent over the bed and threw her arms around Darun’s shoulder and started looking for his mouth. Darung understood it and he continued humping when he took her mouth into his and started sucking her tongue while the humps continued more and more. Aditi crossed both her legs over his butt and continued to receive the blows one harder than the other. She started then biting his neck leaving dark red spots, and she was quickly getting her orgasm which made her moan loudly with voice, “aaaaaaahhhh ohhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh give me moreee morreeee yeessssssssss” darun accelerated the blows looking into her eyes and said,"shhhh no noise they will hear!! ”

In his room, Darun’s father heard Aditi's voice and asked with Leena, “Is Vishal back?”

To be continued……………..
super hot thanks for much awaiting update bro
thanks so much

Reactions: Rowdywa and Casinar

Rowdywa

Banned
Casi bro hats off to you for this masterpiece.
I am reading the hindi version and replying there
but i get to show you all my respect as now i am thinking you are doing both jobs at once, you are writing in english, then translating the same in hindi to please the readers of that section, plus you are writing the Chawla story for hindi section! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
bow to you brother you are really a genius. you cared the same way for us at Exbbi xossip, you are doing same here. you are a very generous person, may God bless you bro
love you loads my friend.

Reactions: Casinar

Casinar

Divine
Casi bro hats off to you for this masterpiece.
I am reading the hindi version and replying there
but i get to show you all my respect as now i am thinking you are doing both jobs at once, you are writing in english, then translating the same in hindi to please the readers of that section, plus you are writing the Chawla story for hindi section! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
bow to you brother you are really a genius. you cared the same way for us at Exbbi xossip, you are doing same here. you are a very generous person, may God bless you bro
love you loads my friend.
thanks very much for the appreciative comment, this boosts me up to move ahead in writing

Casinar

Divine
Update 81. Darun’s father wanted to know.

Leena also heard Aditi’s moans and she also wished to know but replied to her dad, “but I did not hear Vishal's car getting in pa” they had just finished fucking and Leena was wearing her clothes, the dad was in short and t-shirt and he got out to check. He verified and came back to tell Leena that Vishal's car was not in the garage. So, Leena answered, “maybe bhabi had a dream. Well, I am going to my room now papa.” And she left. The dad was sure having heard Aditi moaning by the pleasure of getting fucked. He immediately thought of Darun and went to check in his room to find he was not there. He thought, “is he in Aditi's room? Is he fucking his sister-in-law already? No, she is new in this house, a newly married, cute and nice Aditi cannot be fucked by him at this stage. But I must make sure, where Darun could be? Why Aditi moaned with pleasure like she was getting an orgasm?”

He walked slowly towards Aditi’s room and stood near her door to listen.

By then Darun was ejaculating and groaned, “aaghgh huuughgh” he was panting while Aditi was going moaning “hmmmsssshhhhh aaaahhhh” but with slow voice. But her pantings were heard together with those of Darun to the father whose dick started growing into his short. He was certain that Darun was fucking Aditi. He asked himself, ‘that’s amazing, how and when did Darun get her? She is such a nice, cute, cool, sweet girl this Aditi, no one will ever imagine that she can come on the bed with another man so easily so how on earth did Darun get her? – But now I must lay her too if She is giving Darun It is now easy for me to lay her…….. All these days I am being mesmerised by her looks and smile, her sweet voice, her way of talking, her round breasts, her lovely hips, her whiteish cleavage whenever I catch a glimpse of….. I imagined her when fucking Leena, now I can do her for real! But how do I start?’

The old man could hear Darun pulling on his trousers after a short while mumbling, “you are just fantastic sweetheart. You gave me immense pleasure. Won’t be able to stay without laying you daily now, we will do it every day now okay baby?” And the father from outside placing his ear closer over the door wanted to hear what the reply of his daughter-in-law will be. And he heard Aditi answering in her lovely jovial voice, with a mischievous tone, “Nah! Not every day, we will not get such chances every day, and I do not want to be caught red-handed as I caught you with Leena sucking your dick!”

Darun’s father was shocked to hear that Aditi had caught Darun and Leena in action…… So, he made out that is why Darun could have got her because she saw younger sister sucking elder brother’s cock!! He told himself that he must find out how all that happened.

He left the place and went into his room from where he started looking for Darun to be out ofAditi'ss room.

On the other hand, after wearing his clothes darun went over the bed again where aditi was stil lying all nude watching darun getting dressed. He caressed her boobs, ran his tongue over one tit and said, “Bye honey got to go now or else vishal may suddenly appear and our game will be over for ever.” To his surprise, Aditi, put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him passionately sucking the nectar from his tongue. Darun understood that she liked the encounter and will no doubt want to do it again a next time.

The father was watching from the corner of his room for Darun to get out of her room. And yes, he found his elder son coming out of the bedroom of his little sister in law. Darun was looking very happy. The father held his dick inside his pant and wished to go to Aditi’s room immediately. He wished to fuck her right then. But he knew vishal was about to come, so he lay on his bed with Aditi in his mind.

Vishal came and went straight to his room where Aditi was waiting but was like feeling guilty and a pleasure was invading her at the same time. She behaved normal with her husband as if nothing had happened despite that she was feeling guilty looking into vishal’s face thinking that she just cheated on him with his own elder brother.

And that night per chance vishal did not make love to her as he was really very tired. Aditi was wishing that he does not touch her that night as she did not want to give him a left over of her elder brother. So, she felt relieved that he said he was tired and wanted to sleep after his quick shower.

The next day, as the old man was the first to be up, he was on the terrace smiking when Aditi went to the kitchen. He looked at her walking through the corridor reaching the kitchen and he thought, “you ate two cocks last night, and that of two brothers, you need to taste the dick of the father too darling, one night could be you will eat all three cocks in a row!”

And he walked to the kitchen when Aditi finished brushing her teeth and was about to serve the morning tea. Usually, the first person she served tea was her father-in-law and so she was heading towards him with a cup. He took it and sat sipping the tea with his eyes devouring her young daughter-in-law. Aditi was by then washing some cups etc at the sink. And slowly the old man got up and neared her from behind and thrust his lower part over her butt while placing his tea cup in th sink. Aditi shivered and moved aside looking into his face with fear. He had a naughty smile on his lips and murmured to her ears, “you enjoyed your elder brother-in-law well last night isn’tit sweetheart?” while saying his he pressed his lower part harder over her butt and Aditi blushed, felt trembling and had no words to say.

Normally she has had a friendly relationship with him since day 1 she came in the house. But when she saw him with Leena, she felt sort of disgust for him but when last night she got fucked by Darun the disgust for the father-in-law disappeared since she understood the pleasure to have sex with someone else. But at this moment since she was not expecting at all that he would approach her that way she was feeling very discomfort. She was still in her nighty like every morning with her gown over it. The father in-in-law could feel his dick sliding over her slippery cloth material. Aditi wondered how did he know about Darun and her last night’s encounter. She thought, ‘did Darun told him last night? Was it all planned by both of them? Since they both take Leena so have they planned to get me together?’

By then the old man had put his arms around her while she was trying hard to get out of his grip, he brushed his lips over her face but since she was struggling to get out of his arms his lips brushed her neck and her head. And she mumbled, “Pita ji please leave me what are you doing?”

He, still holding her said, “I am trying to love you baby, come on let me at least get a good sensual kiss honey!” Aditi could feel his hard cock pressing over her thighs. And she said, “They will soon come out of their rooms and will see us, leave me please!”

And still trying to kiss her he said, “okay I will leave you but at least kiss me well for only 10 seconds then I will leave you, but once they are gone you are mine for the next hours.” Aditi still trying to get out of her arms said, "even if they are gone, Leena will be here, so what are you saying?” the old man trying to rub his dick over her thighs said, “Leena wakes up at about 11, so we have more than 4 hours to be together sweetheart. Okay, come one let me taste the lovely lips’ nectar of yours. Aditi thought he will never leave her if she refused; but asked, “How did you know about me and darun pita ji?” he answered, “by chance honey. I was just out to pee and heard your moanings with his cock inside you, you were may be reaching your orgasm when I got out! just try me baby you will get better orgasm with me. Just give it a chance and see. Now that you have understood what it is to receive another dick apart from a husband’s try other you will deeply enjoy it!”

Aditi plucked courage to tell him this, “just like you do it with your own daughter Leena?” he was not shocked and said, “I was thinking that you were aware about this, so yes come on just like I do with my daughter can’t I do same with my daughter-in-law as well baby?” and he got her mouth in his and kissed her passionately but savagely like a monkey had got a delicious fruit to eat. He asked for 10 seconds but her mouth remained in his for about 4 minutes and she by then had put her arms around his shoulder and was letting her tongue melt in her father-in-law’s mouth!

To be continued…………………..

Casinar

Divine
Update 82 Aditi’s father in law continued….

Now, who remember that all these are being related by Aditi to Vishal. Remember that?

So, let's see back there what was the reaction of Vishal after hearing all this. After listening all these events told by his wife Vishal said he is going to smoke a cigarette on the terrace as he used to do.

On the terrace was Vishal disturbed by learning all this? No, not at all of course as he always wanted his wife to be seen with other men isn’t it? He was damn erect with hard-on after listening to the encounter which Aditi just related him with his elder brother and now learning his father also was wishing to fuck his wife. Well, he had already seen them fucking, but he wanted to know how it all happened and requested Aditi to explain all from the beginning and that’s what Aditi was doing. Vishal thought he was right when those days he was in the office and thinking either his wife was not having pleasure with his dad and brother at home. How eager he was to see her with them those days. He had one regret that was that he did not see anything like he wanted to those days. But he was thankful that Aditi was telling all the truth in details and he feels like he is living back those days together with her.

Finishing his cigarette, he went back inside to join Aditi who was looking in his face to guess his feelings. She was thinking how must he be feeling by learning all her escapades, should she tell him further or stop, or lie to him by saying that’s all which happened there! But Vishal sat close to her jovially and said, “okay you continue now, I now want to hear how father took you for the first time. So Darun and I left the house in the morning and Leena was still asleep. Then you and dad were all alone, what did he do? Were you feeling disturbed or you accepted to receive him? Explain all to me now.”

==================================================================================================

And what had happened there at that time was this:–

By 9 am Vishal and Darun both left the house for their workplace. Darun tried to touch Aditi several times, brushing his palm over her butt, running his finger over her back and arms etc. The dad noticed all, only Vishal was aware of nothing. Every time Darun was touching her Aditi was turning around to look in her father-in-law’s face to find him smiling naughtily. All this happened during the time Aditi was serving both husband and brother-in-law their tea and toast.

Before leaving Vishal held Aditi in his arms and embracing her she said, “last night we did not do it, tonight I want it double okay sweety?” Aditi smiled hitting him over his chest and turned to look both at her father-in-law and Darun who was by then getting in the car.

As soon as both men left, Aditi turned back to gaze at her father-in-law who was walking towards her. And on the threshold, itself he took her in his arms and they started kissing each other sensuously like two old lovers. Aditi was giving in, surrendering as she knew it was in vain to escape since he knew everything. And above all, since she did it with Darun she felt how good it was to enjoy someone else so she thought why not the father in law. The innocent cute daughter in law who had never ever thought to be touched by another man suddenly started experiencing sex with other men of the house and liked it!!

The father-in-law’s hands started running over her back during the kiss and he palpated her ass over her nighty which was smooth which led his hands sliding over her ass and she continued the smooch. She was for the first time in her life being kissed by an older person and she found it good and tasty. The experience mouth of the old man was exploring her inner mouth deliciously. Her whole body stuck to his and his hands touching her almost everywhere; she felt him palpating her boobs and trying to remove her gown over her nighty, and she gave way to let it off. The gown was found over the floor and Aditi was only with her thin nighty with thin straps over her shoulder and she was without a bra which excited the old man and her boobs crushed over his chest. She then mumbled, “must lift up the gown and bring it in, if Leena walks by, she will see that, take it inside the room.” The kiss was broken and she walked ahead towards her room followed by her father-in-law with the gown in his hand. She walked in rhythm as if she was seducing him more by the way her lovely ass dangled in front of his eyes. It looked like it was Aditi who was leading the game. Like she was the leader and he was following.

Once inside her bedroom, Aditi thought as if it was just a few minutes ago that her elder brother in law was fucking her over her bed and now her father-in-law was her to lay her over the same bed. She imagined the pleasure she had received doing it with Darun and believed she will receive the same now with his father and she was anticipating another pleasure forgetting Vishal at that moment. She was now feeling keen to eat another dick. She like got an opening by Darun to explore another man’s cock as her brother-in-law as though launched her into such adventures.

She sat over the bed looking into the old man’s eyes and thought, “her own young daughter enjoys his dick, she must be deriving much pleasure and he must be good, so why could not I also taste it. And his elder son took me a few hours back, I hesitated to let Vishal get the leftover of his elder brother but now his father can get the leftover of his elder son, I don’t mind this one.” She looked at him with vicious eyes running her tongue over her lips like she was eagerly waiting for him to take her. On seeing her tongue running over her lips that way was an invitation for the old man and he just kneeled down in between her legs and pulled them apart to let his head slide in between them. Aditi twisted a little feeling his head getting into both her fleshy thighs and parted her legs wider apart to ease his movements. She was the newly wedded bride for a few weeks only and here she goes with her father-in-law after being fucked a few hours ago by her elder brother-in-law. She had never imagined that in her life.

The old man pulled out her panty without losing time and his tongue started exploring her dripping pussy, yes Aditi got wet during the kiss itself a moment ago, and she was thrilled by just thinking that she was going to be now fucked by her father-in-law excited her so no doubt she would drip. But with an amusing smile Aditi thought to herself, “Your elder son just got this pussy dirty by fucking me and now you are cleaning your elder son’s dirt old man, good go ahead, clean my pussy with your tongue!” and she whimpered with gasps putting back her head over the bed lying over. While during the action the old man meanwhile took off his clothes and mounted over the bed pulling her upwards to place her in a position for his ease. He was so excited to get his young daughter-in-law who had completely surrendered herself, that he did not take much time to achieve his goal. Very fast and speedy fuck it was, she did not even get to see his dick well and it was inside her and he started humping savagely into her hole, which was all wet, and she started twisting over the bed quivering and panting heavily. And soon she looked for his mouth and during the hump, he inserted his tongue into her mouth which she sucked deeply. The old man was panting severely being old. She could hear his lungs was like about to collapse the way he was breathing. But he soon took out his dick to ejaculate over her belly and parts of her beautiful boobs…. Then he moved upper asking her to dry clean his cock which Aditi did with pleasure in her eyes looking into his panting face. She licked and sucked his dick licking off the remaining sperms over it, and she finally passed her tongue over the tip with a lovely smile and said, “there you are pita ji, happy now? You enjoyed well I hope.”

He looked amused and still panting said, “You made me fall in love with you honey. It is such a pleasure to fuck you. And you are such a good kisser. I enjoyed it thoroughly baby.” And with a good smile and giggle, Aditi said, “hmm you are probably lying pita ji, if you have fallen in love with me then how is it with your own daughter? Did you fall in love with her also? Hmm?” the father-in-law answered, “no I love you much more. You are now her rival and she will not delay learning that she now has got a rival in the house, if both me and Darun are taking you, she will become aware of it soon I bet.”

To be continued…………………..

Last edited:

bondjamesbond09

Update 81. Darun’s father wanted to know.

Leena also heard Aditi’s moans and she also wished to know but replied to her dad, “but I did not hear Vishal's car getting in pa” they had just finished fucking and Leena was wearing her clothes, the dad was in short and t-shirt and he got out to check. He verified and came back to tell Leena that Vishal's car was not in the garage. So, Leena answered, “maybe bhabi had a dream. Well, I am going to my room now papa.” And she left. The dad was sure having heard Aditi moaning by the pleasure of getting fucked. He immediately thought of Darun and went to check in his room to find he was not there. He thought, “is he in Aditi's room? Is he fucking his sister-in-law already? No, she is new in this house, a newly married, cute and nice Aditi cannot be fucked by him at this stage. But I must make sure, where Darun could be? Why Aditi moaned with pleasure like she was getting an orgasm?”

He walked slowly towards Aditi’s room and stood near her door to listen.

By then Darun was ejaculating and groaned, “aaghgh huuughgh” he was panting while Aditi was going moaning “hmmmsssshhhhh aaaahhhh” but with slow voice. But her pantings were heard together with those of Darun to the father whose dick started growing into his short. He was certain that Darun was fucking Aditi. He asked himself, ‘that’s amazing, how and when did Darun get her? She is such a nice, cute, cool, sweet girl this Aditi, no one will ever imagine that she can come on the bed with another man so easily so how on earth did Darun get her? – But now I must lay her too if She is giving Darun It is now easy for me to lay her…….. All these days I am being mesmerised by her looks and smile, her sweet voice, her way of talking, her round breasts, her lovely hips, her whiteish cleavage whenever I catch a glimpse of….. I imagined her when fucking Leena, now I can do her for real! But how do I start?’

The old man could hear Darun pulling on his trousers after a short while mumbling, “you are just fantastic sweetheart. You gave me immense pleasure. Won’t be able to stay without laying you daily now, we will do it every day now okay baby?” And the father from outside placing his ear closer over the door wanted to hear what the reply of his daughter-in-law will be. And he heard Aditi answering in her lovely jovial voice, with a mischievous tone, “Nah! Not every day, we will not get such chances every day, and I do not want to be caught red-handed as I caught you with Leena sucking your dick!”

Darun’s father was shocked to hear that Aditi had caught Darun and Leena in action…… So, he made out that is why Darun could have got her because she saw younger sister sucking elder brother’s cock!! He told himself that he must find out how all that happened.

He left the place and went into his room from where he started looking for Darun to be out ofAditi'ss room.

On the other hand, after wearing his clothes darun went over the bed again where aditi was stil lying all nude watching darun getting dressed. He caressed her boobs, ran his tongue over one tit and said, “Bye honey got to go now or else vishal may suddenly appear and our game will be over for ever.” To his surprise, Aditi, put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him passionately sucking the nectar from his tongue. Darun understood that she liked the encounter and will no doubt want to do it again a next time.

The father was watching from the corner of his room for Darun to get out of her room. And yes, he found his elder son coming out of the bedroom of his little sister in law. Darun was looking very happy. The father held his dick inside his pant and wished to go to Aditi’s room immediately. He wished to fuck her right then. But he knew vishal was about to come, so he lay on his bed with Aditi in his mind.

Vishal came and went straight to his room where Aditi was waiting but was like feeling guilty and a pleasure was invading her at the same time. She behaved normal with her husband as if nothing had happened despite that she was feeling guilty looking into vishal’s face thinking that she just cheated on him with his own elder brother.

And that night per chance vishal did not make love to her as he was really very tired. Aditi was wishing that he does not touch her that night as she did not want to give him a left over of her elder brother. So, she felt relieved that he said he was tired and wanted to sleep after his quick shower.

The next day, as the old man was the first to be up, he was on the terrace smiking when Aditi went to the kitchen. He looked at her walking through the corridor reaching the kitchen and he thought, “you ate two cocks last night, and that of two brothers, you need to taste the dick of the father too darling, one night could be you will eat all three cocks in a row!”

And he walked to the kitchen when Aditi finished brushing her teeth and was about to serve the morning tea. Usually, the first person she served tea was her father-in-law and so she was heading towards him with a cup. He took it and sat sipping the tea with his eyes devouring her young daughter-in-law. Aditi was by then washing some cups etc at the sink. And slowly the old man got up and neared her from behind and thrust his lower part over her butt while placing his tea cup in th sink. Aditi shivered and moved aside looking into his face with fear. He had a naughty smile on his lips and murmured to her ears, “you enjoyed your elder brother-in-law well last night isn’tit sweetheart?” while saying his he pressed his lower part harder over her butt and Aditi blushed, felt trembling and had no words to say.

Normally she has had a friendly relationship with him since day 1 she came in the house. But when she saw him with Leena, she felt sort of disgust for him but when last night she got fucked by Darun the disgust for the father-in-law disappeared since she understood the pleasure to have sex with someone else. But at this moment since she was not expecting at all that he would approach her that way she was feeling very discomfort. She was still in her nighty like every morning with her gown over it. The father in-in-law could feel his dick sliding over her slippery cloth material. Aditi wondered how did he know about Darun and her last night’s encounter. She thought, ‘did Darun told him last night? Was it all planned by both of them? Since they both take Leena so have they planned to get me together?’

By then the old man had put his arms around her while she was trying hard to get out of his grip, he brushed his lips over her face but since she was struggling to get out of his arms his lips brushed her neck and her head. And she mumbled, “Pita ji please leave me what are you doing?”

He, still holding her said, “I am trying to love you baby, come on let me at least get a good sensual kiss honey!” Aditi could feel his hard cock pressing over her thighs. And she said, “They will soon come out of their rooms and will see us, leave me please!”

And still trying to kiss her he said, “okay I will leave you but at least kiss me well for only 10 seconds then I will leave you, but once they are gone you are mine for the next hours.” Aditi still trying to get out of her arms said, "even if they are gone, Leena will be here, so what are you saying?” the old man trying to rub his dick over her thighs said, “Leena wakes up at about 11, so we have more than 4 hours to be together sweetheart. Okay, come one let me taste the lovely lips’ nectar of yours. Aditi thought he will never leave her if she refused; but asked, “How did you know about me and darun pita ji?” he answered, “by chance honey. I was just out to pee and heard your moanings with his cock inside you, you were may be reaching your orgasm when I got out! just try me baby you will get better orgasm with me. Just give it a chance and see. Now that you have understood what it is to receive another dick apart from a husband’s try other you will deeply enjoy it!”

Aditi plucked courage to tell him this, “just like you do it with your own daughter Leena?” he was not shocked and said, “I was thinking that you were aware about this, so yes come on just like I do with my daughter can’t I do same with my daughter-in-law as well baby?” and he got her mouth in his and kissed her passionately but savagely like a monkey had got a delicious fruit to eat. He asked for 10 seconds but her mouth remained in his for about 4 minutes and she by then had put her arms around his shoulder and was letting her tongue melt in her father-in-law’s mouth!

To be continued…………………..
very nice

Reactions: Casinar