• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 78 Darun in Aditi’s bedroom

Soon she was over her bed. Darun carried her like a baby and rested her against her pillow. She took a deep breath and whispered; “I can’t believe it! For how long this has been going on in this house?”

Darun sat by her side over the bed and caressing her head like consoling her said; “Stop taking such an air my dear, all this forms part of life. What had to happen happened, now we should move on it’s as natural as anything else!”

Looking in his face Aditi replied;

“You call this natural? A father fucking his daughter and you say its normal? I hate this! I feel disgusted!”

Darun smiled and said; “Once you will get used to it you will find it as normal as I do, believe me, it’s the nature.... men are made for women, women for men.... female and male, so why to differentiate either its daughter, sister, mother or whatever? A female and a male get together and quench the body’s thirst that’s it, my dear!”

Aditi: “Stop brainwashing me! I know what you want that is only why you are saying this, deep inside you very well know what I mean!”

Darun grinned and placing his hand over her leg caressed her up to her thighs when Aditi placed her hand on his to prevent him from moving further.

Darun felt that everything was turning wrong. This is not what he wanted, he had thought Aditi will become hot by seeing Leena being fucked by his dad and so she will give herself to him, but she was being too serious and was mentally disturbed after seeing Leena enjoying with her dad. Darun thought about managing the situation in another way and changed the subject. He asked;

“Vishal will delay tonight it seems. He is usually back by this time isn’t it?”

Aditi replied; “He has gone in an anniversary party of one of his friends and will return by 2 in the morning he called.” After saying this Aditi realised the blunder, she did by revealing the returning hour of Vishal to him. She was so much absorbed by what she just saw in her father in law’s room that she did not realise what answer she was giving to Darun, but it was too late and the truth was already told to him and he looked too happy by learning that and kept looking at her breasts moving up and down by her racing heartbeat. Aditi found his gaze over her body and blushed by taking another deep breath and a sigh.

Darun crouched over her and tried to kiss her cheeks but since she turned her face, so his lips brushed over her ear lobe and he finally planted a kiss on the back of her neck. Aditi was by then looking to the other side not facing him, he was admiring her bare back since she was in the nighty which had a very low cut at the back and her straps were collated to her back so now Darun brushed his lips over her bare sensitive back which made her get goosebumps. She whimpered and turned back to look in his face and said; “Please leave now I want to sleep, I am feeling restless!”

Darun placed his palm over her bare back answering; “How can I let such a nice opportunity slip away darling? I am longing for you since so long and tonight it’s a marvelous occasion for me, let us take full use of this time, you are restless you say just give yourself to me and see how you will have a peaceful night, you will enjoy to the core I guarantee you that.”

Aditi almost groaned and in anger answered; “Will you leave, or do I shout? I will make a scene if you do not leave immediately!! I will call each member of this house in this room, just get out of here I beg of you!”

Darun knew it was useless to insist and felt angry by her answer and got up to walk out saying; “Stop being mother Theresa my dear, I will get your pussy and take your juice out soon hear me, bitch?!!”

Being called a ‘bitch’ angered Aditi and she rushed out of the bed like a tigress and jumped over him when he was just walking out of the room and she held his hand and bite him mercilessly venting her anger!! During that action, she got to crouch her body while biting him, thus almost all her breast was out and Darun did not worry about the pain he was getting by her teeth piercing on his arm but was watching her lovely pair of boobs hanging inside her décolleté nighty. And since with both her hands she had held his hand which she was biting with his other hand Darun immediately started fondling her boobs... his hand got inside her nighty to do that... She was red in anger and did not get the time to pay heed what he was doing.

All that happened within a few seconds and when Aditi felt blood over her tongue, she was shocked that she really pierced her teeth on his arm flesh!! She stopped and looked in his face which displayed a painful look, she then looked at the place she had bitten, all her teeth were marked over his flesh and two canine teeth had pierced his flesh from which blood was oozing in little droplets..... She then felt frightened on seeing that and felt a shiver all along her body...... she was panting and looked in his face, she looked pale and then noticed his other hand was inside her nighty palpating her boobs..... She then placed both her hands over his hand on her chest and still panting whispered; “I am not Leena that you call me a bitch!!”

Darun put his wounded arm around her shoulder to bring her close and got her stuck over his chest crushing her boobs on his stomach and sucked the blood from his arm then took her mouth into his to let her suck the blood he had over his tongue!! Aditi was not opening her mouth but he forced it opened and pushed his tongue inside her mouth and she was compelled to kiss him...and yes she felt the salty blood taste.....

She continued panting and noticed her nighty had got blood stains from his arm at several places during the struggle and kiss.

Darun was by then pulling her towards her bed, she was letting herself being pulled like being enchanted by him at that moment. The fear of having wounded him weakened her and in a feeble voice, she asked; “Is it paining? Let me take out cotton and some antiseptic to place over there....”

She speeded her steps towards a drawer from where she took cotton and a phial of antiseptic then hurried near him while he was already sitting over her bed. By then Aditi was cool and her anger had vanished, she was looking very caring at that moment. She sat close to him, soaked a piece of cotton with the antiseptics and brushed it over the bitten area over his arm. While she was doing that Darun had placed his other arm over her shoulder bringing her closer to him, her breasts were stuck partly to his chest and partly over his left ribs..... In short, she was in his embrace during the while she was taking care of his wounded arm.

When she finished, she held the cotton over the bite and let herself in his embrace looking downward and was quiet. Darun then blew her hair with his mouth in a little blow, and she bit her lips after which he lightly ran his tongue under her ear while she quivered... She was looking like a savage animal which was just being tamed by her master at that very moment.....

To be continued.........

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 79 Darun remained in her room by her side

When she finished, she held the cotton over the bite and let herself in his embrace looking downward and was quiet. Darun then blew her hair with his mouth in a little whistle, and she bit her lips after which he lightly ran his tongue under her ear while she quivered... She was looking like a savage animal which was just being tamed by her master at that very moment.....

Aditi was motionless for a while and felt his hand which was over her shoulder now roaming over her belly moving upwards little by little..... Aditi no longer had the force to hinder him after what just happened, she was still feeling guilty having hurt him by giving him that deep wound on his arm, she had never been so wild before in her life ever. She was herself amazed on her own act and cursed herself for having done such a thing which she regretted deeply.

When Darun’s hand reached her breasts, she held his hand into hers and blushing looked in his face then murmured, “Vishal will soon be back now!” Her heart was beating fast and she was gasping. Darun did not answer her but continued to move his hand upper despite being held into her clasp. When his palm felt her soft boob, he felt excited and tried to kiss her bringing his mouth much closer to her mouth, but Aditi turned her face repeating; “Vishal is about to come now!”

By then Darun had brought his mouth over her cleavage and his lips got pressed over there which made Aditi whimper and she stood up! She was breathing unevenly. But her breaths could be heard. Darud also stood up with his body almost stuck with hers’ and surrounded her in his arms. Aditi perspired and in an inaudible voice pronounced; “No it’s not good.....” she was taking short quick breaths, her cleavage was moving up and down much faster than usual which pleased Darun as his eyes were upon them..... Darun was facing her side at that moment so either he had to turn her face to him or hold her with her back facing him! He decided to hold her with her back to press his dick over her ass, so his arms went around her and his wrists were placed over her belly and he pulled her closer to him while Aditi could not hold herself by his pull and was caught in his arms with her ass being pressed over his hard dick which Aditi felt in the hollow in between her ass. Now to hold such a young, irresistible, desirable woman who is in her flimsy nighty without a bra, all her flesh being felt by Darun, was it possible for him to let go such an opportunity after all when she was no longer struggling and resisting? She looked completely tamed now...

Darun pressed his cock hard in between her ass and crouched a bit then started to give strokes in a fucking movement despite being in standing position over her lovely fleshy ass. Aditi despite her also crouched a little in the front as if giving him a better position to move on with his action. Then Darun’s hands from behind went down over her thighs and tried to move up her nighty feeling her fleshy thighs under his palms. Aditi quivered and turned back to look in his face with an expressionless look. Darun too looked in her face while his palm felt her fleshy thighs and his hand caressed both her thighs moving upward to reach her panty..... They were still looking in each others’ face when this was being done..... Aditi was gasping, and her cleavage was moving up and down much faster than earlier, she was motionless still fixing in his eyes while she felt his fingers reaching her pussy over her panties...... she quivered and took a deep breath and murmured; “Not that please Vishal should be on the way by now”

Aditi was a new bride in that house, she was never been touched by any other man than her wedded husband, and Darun was the first man to touch her intimate parts that way in her bedroom, in the house of her father in law. Imagine how she should be feeling at that moment. She enjoyed sex yes but with her husband not someone else. She was being touched on her intimate parts by her elder brother in law and she was motionless during such a situation and only murmuring inaudible words and was going on sweating and panting.

Darun’s mouth by then brushed her cheeks and behind her ears and his hard dick was being continuously thrust in the hollow of her ass which Aditi was feeling well but was unable to react. She knew her elder brother in law wanted to fuck her, she knew everything which would proceed soon, yet she was still like confused as what to do or what not to let happen!! Darun tried to get her mouth into his but she was by then looking at the wall she was being leaned by him with both her palms over it and her head bent in such a way that Aditi was viewing her own fleshy thighs and Darun’s hand in between them.....

Darun’s fingers by then had worked out in such a way that her panty was moved aside just from over her pussy to let her clitoris and vagina at the touch of Darun’s fingers. On feeling his fingers over her pussy Aditi felt ashamed since she was wet already by his touch, she was feeling awkward that Darun will now be aware that she was all wet down there..... She was breathing with difficulty and her boobs were mounting up then coming down to move up again which Darun was having a peep at now and then over her shoulder. She tried to hinder his finger getting ahead so she pressed her hand over his. But Darun mumbled; “What’s that honey let it touch and palpate you down there, you will feel good believe me, sweetheart.” Aditi again muttered; “But Vishal must be reaching now you ought to go now....” Insisting Darun, with his strong wrist was able to bypass her hand to let his middle finger explore the centre of her pussy!! Aditi hissed and pushed back her neck looking at the ceiling then closed her eyes feeling his finger sliding over her wet clits..... Hissing, quivering, whimpering, shivering, Aditi gave up and tried to feel his finger moving in circles over his pussy hole while she stood up on her toes at that moment while her legs shook!!

Darun drooled and looked for her mouth again meanwhile his fingers continued fingering her and his cock was constantly being rubbed over her ass and with one hand he held her neck and moved her face towards his and Aditi opened her mouth to his great surprise!! He felt happy and pushed his tongue into her mouth which Aditi took and starting to take the nectar from it by sucking it! And slowly Darun started moving down her panty and Aditi did not give any sign of refusal.....

To be continued..............