• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 67 Aditi with the Director and the manager

Vishal was driving back home but his mind was there in the bungalow... The eagerness to watch Aditi in the company of other man was haunting him and he dearly wished to see his Aditi being fucked... he still had that longing desire to watch her expressions and he wished to see and observe how she enjoys other men..... He did a U-turn on the street and drove back towards the bungalow. Reaching a point where he left his car and slowly walked to the bungalow and got in the yard and wished to find a way to view things inside.

Lights were on everywhere in the building and Vishal first peeped in the lounge to find nobody.... He walked by the right-hand side of the bungalow and found lights on in every room but all windows closed and curtains drawn so he could not view anything......

Meanwhile, inside the bedroom, The Director was trying hard to push his cock in Aditi’s mouth which was closed. And the manager had already undone her blouse and was licking her back pressing her boobs with both hands......

Vishal by then was looking by the left-hand side of the bungalow walking in a crouch.

And the Director who was feeling hot asked the manager to open a window. The manager suggested to put on the AC. But the director said it had a break down since the last week and has not yet been repaired in that bedroom. So the window was getting opened by the manager right then when Vishal was passing by that window from outside..... Since it was dark outside no one saw him as he immediately sat down below that window.... The director asked the manager to draw the curtain though.

Vishal started hearing all their words now as the window was open, still, he wanted to watch, and he stood up and held a little bit of the curtain in between his fingers and moved it just to get a slim space for one of his eyes to peep through. And he succeeded. His Aditi was there bras less but wrapped in the sari from her waist up to her legs, and the director was rubbing his hard dick to her lips while Aditi was only moving aimlessly with her eyes closed and the manager was sucking one of her nipples as a baby suckles.

Vishal held his cock in his hand by undoing his zip caressing his dick he continued to watch and prayed Aditi gave some response. He understood that she was drunk, yet he wanted her to be active......

Aditi mumbled again and said something which was not heard well by anybody... She opened her eyes with much difficulty and found the Director’s cock to her mouth and tried to push it with her hand.... and seizing that opportunity the director held her hand placing it over his cock which Aditi palpated holding it among her fingers.... Aditi opened her eyes again with the Director’s dick in her hand but looked at her own breast being suckled by the manager and giggled saying, “You are like a baby drinking milk from her mother’s breast” and she laughs weirdly.

Vishal felt excited and wished she remains awake like that although drunk.

By then the Director had succeeded to make Aditi take the tip of his cock in her mouth.... Aditi lifted up her eyes looking at the director and tried to speak but the director pushed his dick deeper in her mouth and started moving his hip like he was fucking her mouth..... Aditi choked when his dick went deep to her throat and she started coughing removing her mouth.... she bent down and continued coughing while the manager brought her some water...... she swallowed the water and realised she was topless, and stuttered, “Where, iss..... m...my b ...b ...blo.... blouseee...” She was now looking all around but was feeling dizzy she said..... The director took her in his arms caressing her boobs and said,

“We are going to enjoy and have a good time in your company, your husband left you to enjoy with us you get it? So come on, I longed for you since the night I saw you in the other party... and wished to have you on bed like this, and look you are lucky you have two men in your company won’t you enjoy that honey....such a young and hot wife like you need to be pleased darling come one, what a body you have baby.. ssshh aaaaagghghghghg”

Aditi asked looking around in the room, “Where is Vishal?”

The manager then caressing another of her soft boob said, “He left you with us to be enjoyed sweetheart, let me continue to suck this lovely nipple of yours darling.” And he took the nipple in his mouth while the Director tried to lay Aditi over the bed again.

Vishal was continuing peeping he was the husband voyeur at that moment.

And finally, inside the bedroom, over the bed, Aditi was lying with her mouth being eaten by the director while the manager was unwrapping her sari.... slowly but steadily the manager was able to remove her sari completely out and was ongoing with the removal of the petty coat admiring and desirously licking her intimate parts while Aditi was kissing back the director with her arms around him and her waist and downer parts in charge of the manager.

When her petty coat was removed, the manager with great pleasure was palpating her lovely desirable thighs and running his fingers over her panties meanwhile licking the inner parts of her thighs which made Aditi look down at him yet still kissing the director passionately. The manager then was trying to remove her panties and her ass was preventing him to get hold of it so Aditi helped him to get her panties out by lifting up her ass and the manager looked in her face since she did that for him to get the panties out....

And the director was also aware that her panty was out and during the kiss his eyes went over her pussy which the manager was about to explore with his tongue..... The director then felt greedy and he broke off the kiss and reached the pussy too.... both men were trying her wet pussy by then and Vishal, outside was watching Aditi’s face who was lifting up her head to check on both men trying to drink her juices.... The director put his fingers to her clit and slowly made the petals apart and moved his tongue like a snake upon it, while the manager who wanted to do that let his boss get the lion’s share..... Aditi whimpered and clutched the bed's sheet in her fists while she parted both her legs apart widely stretching her body to let both men enjoy the feast!!

To be continued.....................

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 68 Vishal watching them but something queer happened

Aditi started moaning by the Director’s sucks on her clit. She was tossing on the bed by taking a fistful of the bed sheet in her hand and gasping; whimpering and hissing.

Soon the Director was on top of her and was directing his dick to her pussy while the manager licked and kissed her boobs. Aditi was panting by then and surrounded her arms over the director’s shoulder pulling him over her breasts while the manager got to make way for them.

Aditi licked the director’s cheek and neck and held his dick in her hand which she introduced to her pussy and it slid easily into the slippery wet hole of hers’ while the director moaned feeling his cock getting the hot temperature of her deep pussy.

The manager by then all nude got out of the bed and went by the head side of Aditi and started licking her forehead, her nose and moved his tongue to her mouth so Aditi left the director’s neck to take the manager’s tongue in her mouth to be sucked meanwhile feeling the director’s dick thrusting inside her.

The director continued humping but protested that he was feeling too hot and needed fresh air, he was sweating a lot. From outside Vishal continued watching but feared that the director ordered to move away the curtains to get fresh air since he was complaining of heat.... Aditi was eating the manager’s tongue and receiving hard humps from the director in her hole. She once thought of Vishal and wondered if he was around watching her. She thought he would be very pleased to see her with two men at once.

The director started behaving abnormally. He was like a hungry lion roaring, groaning and continuing to give blows moving his waist with force and making his dick do to and fro into Aditi’s pussy..... And he soon gave a complaining moan and started sweating a lot, stopped humping, pressed his chest and pulled out his dick and gasped for air ...... Aditi looked at him bewildered! The director fell on the floor with his hand pressed on his chest and uttered to the manager who came to his help; “call me a doctor, fast I feel I am getting a heart arrest....” Aditi was shocked, she jumped out of the bed and started wearing her clothes the fastest possible. Vishal went to knock at the door quickly. Aditi came to open. She threw herself in his arm and started crying looking at the director lying on the floor all nude.

The manager and Vishal helped to put on his clothes. The director could hardly talk, he was moaning with pain in his chest. He said he could not see anything it was dark all around him. The manager advised Vishal and Aditi to return home and never to mention that they were present there at that moment. The director also with difficulty told Vishal to go back home.

Vishal walked Aditi to his car at a distance where he had parked and they drove back home. While returning Aditi asked Vishal; “where were you? How did you reach there at the appropriate moment? You were peeping at me from somewhere? You were inside the bungalow itself isn’t it?” Vishal lied by saying that he was not there, that he had been to visit night shifts workers and was just returning...... and he asked what happened to the director and how it all happened. Aditi did not mention about sex but only said that he felt pain in his chest.

Aditi that night could not sleep and only visualised the director over her humping and moaning with pain..... She thought; ‘he could have died over me while fucking! Oh my God!!’

Indeed, the next morning they got the bad news. The director died of a cardiac arrest in the nearest hospital by 3 AM!! Both Vishal and Aditi were shocked!

They attended the funerals. All employees of the company were present.

Much later Vishal talked with the manager about his promotion and the answer he got with the manager depressed him. He was told that nothing was official, the director had only said that in words, but nothing was official and to consider that as canceled now. The board of directors appointed another senior member as new director who had no idea at all about the deceased director’s decision of appointing Vishal as manager of another unit. The fact was that there was nothing as such; the late director had only mentioned all that to Vishal to get Aditi to bed. Could be he would have promoted him but since nothing was official, that was really to be forgotten now.

So, both Vishal and Aditi had to forget the dream of owning a bungalow and another new car. Their life returned to where it was and had to live in the same apartment they had been living so far. Vishal had to continue occupying the ordinary post he had been occupying before.

Well, so again life became routine like before. Vishal was dreaming to live a higher status life but could not realise his dream..... Aditi did not feel any difference.... she continued to flirt with Om and Anand like it was before.

Gradually Vishal succeeded to get out of the dream world of being richer and having a higher position in the company and restarted enjoying his old post.

After a few weeks, their sex life again started getting spicy with the role plays they used to have and in Vishal’s absence Aditi started receiving Anand or Om at times. The episode of the manager and director was finally erased from their life.

Thus, one day Vishal was feeling a cold in the office. His body temperature was getting high. He got it checked and was told that he must be catching a fever. So, he took leave and drove back home. It was only 11 Am by then.

He parked his car in the underground and could hardly walk to the lift. He started feeling pain in his body joints. Anyhow he managed to reach the lift and finally got to his apartment. The door was locked so he opened with his key and got in..... walked to his bedroom to find Aditi only in her panty, no bra, her boobs hanging, and she was bending over the bed kissing Vishal’s Elder brother Darun who was lying almost nude on his bed!!!

To be continued...................

Casinar

Divine
Update 69 Vishal sick and Aditi with Darun

He stood at the threshold looking at them for a few seconds then stepped back in the lounge. Aditi felt the presence of someone and abruptly stood up and walked to the lounge in the state she was that is nude in her panty only to find Vishal lying on the sofa with closed eyes! She got panicked and hurried back in her bedroom and whispered to Darun that Vishal is back and is looking sick!! Both got quickly dressed and came in the lounge to ask Vishal what ‘was the matter.’

Vishal was really feeling very sick and weak. He could hardly speak and asked for a doctor. Aditi called Om to tell him to bring a doctor the quickest possible. Darun called Aditi aside and asked either Vishal found them in the bedroom Aditi said she does not know but it could be that he found everything. Yet Darun said just try to be normal and pretend that I just came to pay you a visit and we were both in the kitchen and you were making me a tea. Aditi said that is what she will pretend to be doing.

The doctor came after a while and checked Vishal and injected him plus prescribed some drugs. Darun went to buy the drugs and returned soon. Vishal needed to sleep by the injection he was given, and he was soon on his bed and dead asleep.

Darun closed the bedroom and took Aditi in the lounge to have sex with her. But Aditi was feeling afraid and refused. Darun cajoled her and succeeded to lay her on the couch and started undoing her dress. Aditi was letting him with reluctance. She was still imagining how she felt like Vishal was standing at the bedroom’s threshold while she was bending on the bed kissing Darun. She said that to Darun;

“I think he watched us while we were kissing, the moment I had just undressed and was bending on the bed kissing you.... it was at that very moment that I felt someone’s presence; so, I had got out and found him lying on the couch.... I believe he saw all!! What should I tell him now if he asks me?! I am very worried Darun!”

Darun at that moment badly needed to fuck her since that’s what for he had come so did not want to miss that and he continued palpating her boobs inside her dress and was undoing her bra and trying hard to get her dress out. Aditi was refusing still Darun succeeded to get rid of her dress and she was under him in bra and panty while he was crushing her on the couch and threw her bra on the floor followed by her panties..... Darun quickly parted both her legs and got in between and started licking her pussy while Aditi tossed. She was not able to concentrate on the sex at that moment, it was only Darun who was enjoying her body, she was only thinking of Vishal. She was worried, and her mind was in turmoil.

Darun continued licking and kissing her pussy trying to get her juices but Aditi was not wet, she was all dry there now since she was shocked by the recent event.... So Darun wetted her pussy with his spit and enforced two of his fingers in her hole and by holding her with his left palm under her ass with the other hand he deep fingered Aditi who continued tossing on the couch. Darun was looking in her face while doing that action admiring her small moans and hisses..... He loved to see her face changing colours while being fucked.

Soon Darun’s cock was in her mouth and he was fucking her throat. Aditi was at that time almost sitting on the couch while Darun was standing a bit crouched giving blows in her mouth. Aditi was with one hand holding his dick and with her other hand supporting her body by leaning over the couch. Darun was enjoying and went on pushing and pulling his dick into her mouth. Aditi despite being reluctant agreed to let him do to finish that at once....... without reaching her pussy Darun felt so much joy seeing her in that state of helplessness that he quickly felt his cum reaching the veins of his cock and groaned pressing her head with one hand and pressurizing his liquid into her throat!!! Aditi lifted her eyes looking in his face as she felt his hot thick sperm deep in her throat..... She chocked and pushed back her head by pressing her palm over his bowel and part of his cum dripped on her boobs and neck while Aditi coughed and spat out the remaining of his cum from her throat.

Darun continued to rub his cock over her lips, cheeks, and neck by holding it in his hand, and Aditi was letting him do..... He finally pressed his dick on her boobs and rubbed it on her nipples..... The dick was becoming soft and like a piece of soft rubber hanged in Darun’s hand who pleaded her to take it in her mouth...... Aditi pleased him by taking the tip in her mouth passing her tongue on the hole of the dick which made Darun whimper and shakes his body. The organ was now small and Aditi with a little smile said, “Hide it now it’s of no more use for me anymore!” And she laughed having said that.

After about 2 hours Darun got to leave. He was waiting for Vishal to wake up, but he was not getting awake, so, he left by explaining to Aditi not to let Vishal know anything although he will ask. When Darun was about to leave the apartment, it was then that Aditi came to hold Darun tightly in her arms and lovingly spoke to him. She placed her cheek on his chest, kissed it and as a child spoke;

“I am sorry I was not able to enjoy today. I know I did not please you like always, but please don’t mind we will do it better the next time okay honey?” Darun kissed her hard and said bye to her.

At 9 PM Vishal woke up and was feeling much better. He was very hungry he said and asked for meal. They both had dinner. Aditi was very caring and served him with love and was every now and then sitting on his lap and caressing his cheeks and running her fingers in her hair caring oh him like a baby.

And finally, while they were both on the couch in front on the TV Vishal talked.

Aditi was sitting crouched and her head was on his belly, Vishal’s arm was around her when he asked;

“So, Bhai enjoyed a lot with you? Since when did he start, today I want to know everything, I want to know all bit by bit.....I know everything about you, dad, Darun and Darsheel as well....... I have seen you with all now..... I am not angry neither I am disturbed. You know it adds spice to our sex life, so for me, this is not an issue, yet I want to know everything since the beginning.”

To be continued................

Casinar

Divine
Update 70 Aditi talks

And finally, while they were both on the couch in front on the TV Vishal talked.

Aditi was sitting crouched and her head was on his belly, Vishal’s arm was around her when he asked;

“So, Bhai enjoyed a lot with you? Since when did he start, today I want to know everything, I want to know all bit by bit.....I know everything about you, dad, Darun and Darsheel as well....... I have seen you with all now..... I am not angry neither I am disturbed. You know it adds spice to our sex life, so for me, this is not an issue, yet I want to know everything since the beginning.”

Aditi felt a little bit disturbed and did not know how to react and what to say. She looked in Vishal’s face interrogatively and wanted to assure herself either he meant what he just said! Vishal was continuously looking at her expecting her to talk. But since she was not replying he said;

“Come on sweetheart I am waiting!! tell me all ALL I said!!”

Aditi blushed and move out of the couch, walked a few steps, stopped near the door which leads on the terrace, glanced outside and opened the door, breathed some fresh air and looked back at Vishal who was still looking at her and following all her movements. She then took a deep breath and left a long sigh and walked back to him and placed her left knee on the couch where he was sitting and biting her lips asked;

“Are you sure that you won’t mind, and this won’t be an issue for you? I feel like there will be terrible disturbances in our relationship if I relate you everything!”

Vishal ran his hand on her knee and moved his palm upper over her things saying;

“Come on honey I told you I know everything and have seen you with each of them on different occasions.......”

Aditi: “Okay first you tell me when you saw me with each one of them?”

Vishal: “Oh no, shall we start arguing now on this issue? Don’t you believe me that I have seen you with all of them?.... Just like I just saw you with Darun today the same way I have seen you with dad and Darsheel as well that’s it!”

Aditi: “And when was that? Is it a long time back or recently?”

Vishal: “Oh come on baby how does that matter either its long ago or recently? The point is that they all come to see you here and that when I am not here.... right? So please stop asking questions now and answer me. Tell me when did all this start? Who started first? What was the situation etc..... Wait let me help you..... okay tell me, who proposed you first? Dad or any 1 of my 2 brothers?”

Aditi blushed again and turning her face aside replied;

“No, I won’t say that I have to start all from the beginning so that you may understand how it all started and how I was mixed up in all then got sort of addicted to it....”

Vishal held her hand and pulled her over his lap and looking in her face asked;

“Are you in love with any of them babe?”

Aditi smiled and instantly answered;

“I love every member of your family sweetheart even your sister!”

Vishal: “Well, ok ok, tell me one more thing, when we had been there for the festival celebrations last time, did any of them get you and I was not aware?”

Aditi: “Why do you want to know something in the middle? Why don’t you want to hear all from the beginning, that’s what you asked for isn’t it?”

Vishal: “Okay sorry, come on then start from the very beginning my love, I am so excited and eager to know everything, I am damn rock hard you see! Start darling start to tell me all!! Count down...... 5..... 4 ....... 3........ 2........1 and there you GO!!!!!!!!!”

Aditi felt her heartbeat racing in her chest and she felt her leg shaking before she started. She mustered much courage and pushed back the hair falling on her forehead, looked at Vishal’s expressions and said;

“It was only a few weeks after our wedding. I never had expected that I will be involved in such actions ever in my life.”

Vishal looked so happy and held Aditi in his arms saying;

“Wow!! Just a few weeks after our wedding? So fast it happened?”

Aditi hit him on his head and said;

“Listen it’s not that; now you tell me, do you know what goes on in your house over there? Did you ever take the time to understand or look around in your house if everything is going fine? No, you never did! But within the first few weeks, after I got in your house, I discovered things which made me have goosebumps.”

Vishal looked at her interrogatively and innocently asked;

“What? What should I have known? What did you know which I do not? Okay, tell it to me yourself what I am not aware of about that house!”

Aditi pressed her body to his and gently asked;

“Have you ever asked the question as to why Darun remains a bachelor? Why he did not get married?”

Vishal said;

“That’s easy question honey, Darun never wished to get married and gradually his age climbed fast and he decided to remain a bachelor.... but finally, he is lucky as I brought you in the house, so he now will never need a wife as he gets all with you!!”

Aditi laughed and said;

“No stupid!! It’s not about me that I am talking...... even before I reached your house Darun already had someone in his life that’s why he remains without getting married!!”

Vishal felt shocked and looking deep into Aditi’s eyes asked;

“What? Oh my God?! Do you mean Darun was bringing someone else in the house and you caught her with him? And because you found them together then he started flirting with you and that way he got you too? Is it that?”

Aditi sighed and looking up at the ceiling talking;

“Oh, God!! Will you please stop asking questions in between? Let me say everything and you listen quietly okay? Done? You got it?”

Vishal then placed his index finger to his lips and meant to obey!

And Aditi continued to relate;

“I found it queer one day as I could not see your little sister around. It was not her day to go out for sewing. It was midday at that time. I called Leena thrice but got no answer. So, I walked around the house still she was not to be seen. We had become very good friends in a very short time. We used to talk about anything and everything. She was only 18 years old and so was I. So we understood each other so very well. I looked for Leena in all rooms except for your father’s and Darun’s room. But at that time both your dad and Darun had gone to work so It could be that Leena would be looking for something in any of the two rooms I did not look for her...... So, I decided to walk to Darun’s room first had thought if I will not find her in his room I will then check in papa’s room. But I got goosebumps as I heard little hisses and sound coming from Darun’s room when I neared... my heart started beating fast and I felt hot. I gasped for air and felt frightened to open or knock the door....... I heard only female moans, so I thought could be Leena was masturbating or caressing herself, thus I dared to turn the door handle and it opened!!! And I got the shock of my life at that moment. Leena was almost nude with Darun on his bed with his cock in her mouth........”

To be continued...................

Rahul

Kingkong
Great Going Casi Bhai,

I hope you have already written the further parts as well to continue this ahead, looking for more juicy episodes.
yes bro he said he will continue and complete this here, in this forum. i am so happy for this :happy: