• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Incestuous Encounters of a 'Bahu' - Adultery, Incest

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
The Incestuous encounter of a 'Bahu'
by Casinar
banner-bahu-3.md.jpg

The Incestuous Encounters of a 'BAHU'
Update 1
It starts.Pravindra approaches His Bhabi Neha

She was married to Ravindra when she was only 18 years old. Ravindra was living in a remote village and was a labourer, living with his father and younger brother Pravindra. Their mother was no more. Ravindra's father got him married although he was only 19 years old because he needed a woman in the house to do the house chores etc. Ravindra was a reserved type of person and had a sort of neurologic problem. When he faced difficult situations his hands and fingers started shaking along with his head and he blushed and
perspired. He inherited this from his late mother. His wife's (the bahu) name was Neha. She was more intelligent and developed than Ravindra. She was educated. Her father accepted to get her married because Ravindra's father had lots of lands under sugar cane cultivation and he had a 4x4 and had lots of money though they were labourers family.

The first day after their wedding, the relatives of Pravindra asked women relatives to check the bed sheet as it was a custom to verify either the bride is a virgin or not. If she was a virgin blood stain would be found on the bed sheet. This is the way people were undergoing the next morning of their first night.

Ravindra's father was in doubt either he would succeed to have sexual intercourse or not as he could not face difficult circumstances. Even the day they went to see the girl he was trembling when Neha came to serve tea. His father knew his problem and all relatives believed, once that he will get married all his shaking problems will be cured.

The ladies came from his bedroom the next morning and announced that there was no blood stain found on their bed.

Later, after inquiries it was known that he had no sexual intercourse with Neha but he turned his back with her and slept.

The women talked to Neha that she should seduce him etc so that he could approach her that way......
Well, days went on yet nothing was happening..... Ravindra's father himself was going to check the bedsheet when she was going to have her morning bath...... And Pravindra knew all that was happening...he knew his elder brother was not having sexual intercourse, and he was fantasizing he could replace him on the bed at night... He was 18 years old, same as his sister-in-law.

Neha was a very beautiful girl, sexy, svelte body, lovely smile and perfect look any man would love to find in a woman. She had very nice attractive manners as well. She was seductive and looked sensual. Her lips and eyes were inviting... Her breasts had very nice proportion which any male would get attracted to even they were under clothes.....

Pravindra got friendly with her and they started teasing each other openly in the house, in the presence of his father and Ravindra. They even tapped each other and had physical contacts with hands like, hitting each other and playing with the hands, pulling her hair and she doing the same to him..... Ravindra considered that as brother-sister plays and love and the father also looked at it that way.....

Ravindra's father had a worry about their not having sexual relations...and one day after a month she talked to Neha himself. He told her to seduce his son and approach him sexually and caress him etc.... Neha blushed when he said all that but she understood that they had a problem and it had to be solved.

Days, weeks, months went by and Pravindra started looking at her viciously and wished to have her on his bed.... Every time she was going to have her bath he went to try his chance to eavesdrop. He waited for his father to move out and he seized every opportunity to be in her company... and one day he plucked courage and enlaced her from behind when she was drying her wet hair after a bath. She was shocked and pushed him asking him to behave, but he persisted and pulled her by her hand to him and she was in his arms and tried to struggle out of them, he started to run his tongue over her neck and cheeks and she was struggling to get free.... Pravindra caught hold of her mouth in his hand and was forcing her to be kissed, but she shut her mouth and he sucked her lips and said, "you are too hot bhabhi and I desire you since the first day you came in this house, Bhaiya can't please you so I will do it, what say sweet bhabhi?" Neha said "I will tell Pitaji about what you did and said" He left her and smiled "You can't do that and I know you will not do that, gradually you will come to me my darling, sweet bhabhi, I will get you someday, and I bet you will enjoy it."

to be continued............

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Index of Updates
click on the updates not on title to get the page to open

Update 1 It starts.Pravindra approaches His Bhabi Neha
Update 3 Pravindra still after her bhabi….
Update 4 Pravindra eavesdrops his Bhabi Neha in his father’s bedroom
Update 8 Pravindra questioning Neha on what he saw in his father’s bedroom
Update 11 Pravindra watching Neha with his dad in the lounge at night

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Update 2.
Pravindra saw her getting out of her father’s bedroom.

After that encounter with his sister-in-law, Pravind was in a little bit of worry in the evening when his father and elder brother were back home, lest Neha speaks up. They were all gathered in the lounge watching a TV serial and His eyes were not on the TV set but on Neha. She was aware and without being noticed she asked him with signals 'do I tell them what you did?' He replied 'No you won't' But Neha said 'I will' and he replied, 'Ok, go ahead, tell them and you will see what will happen to this family after that.'
And Neha loudly said addressing to the father-in-law: "Pitaji, you know what Pravidra did today?" The aged man, looked at her with inquiring eyes and asked: "What did he do bahu?" And Pravind felt hot and looked in her eyes seriously and begged her not to talk. And she mischievously said to the head of the family "He teases me a lot like a little kid, he tires me, he does not listen, he did not eat properly and like a kid, I got to make him eat, like feeding a little baby." - On hearing this the old man laughed and replied: " he is the youngest, that's why he behaves that way, he is just spoiled a bit, but he will grow up, take it easy bahu"
And she looked at Pravind with a mischievous smile and a giggle.
That smile of hers betrayed herself. Pravind thought in his mind 'there you are my sexy bhabhi, you will never betray me, you did not say what I wanted to do with you, you invented false words only to speak.... so you are in my way sweetheart.'

And he felt happy that she did not speak about his sexual behaviour towards her.
Now, days passed and every time that he was alone with her, he molested her, touched her anywhere on her body, kissed her, ran his hand over her butt, pressed her over him and all that. She usually struggles out of his grip but never let him do anything further..... Pravind went to jerk off every time after caressing her and touching her. Every time that he masturbated, he visualised Neha's body. he thought of her boobs and sexy thighs and colour of her hidden parts.
Once he saw her bending to pierce a wet cloth to get dried, and he found her beautiful, envious breasts, they were so inviting that he wished to hold them, lick them and give them a suck..... And in fact, he had on that day told her openly how far he desired to get those boobs in his hands and mouth. he held her, and struggled hard to succeed to put his mouth at the beginning of the soft parts of her breasts, and ran his tongue over them.... That's all he was able to do and she freed herself from his grip.

Days went by fast and 5 months elapsed that way.

And one night, Pravind had to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. His room was on the left and Ravindra's in the right and their father's room was just behind Ravindra's room. A corridor separated the rooms of the two brothers. That corridor led to their kitchen on one side and to the lounge on the other side. Then to reach the toilet which was outside the house he had to pass through the kitchen and open it's door to go out. but before doing this he got to pass near Ravindra's room.
So he was going to open the Kitchen's door when he heard voices in his father's room. He smiled saying ' Dad is talking all alone in his sleep!'.... But then he heard murmurs and whispers too.... he approached his dad's bedroom and heard Neha's voice saying: " I have to go now pitaji." He was amazed and started thinking what was she doing in dad's room at this time of the night. he told himself may be dad was sick and she had come to give him water, or massage his legs or something like that...... but he was intrigued and wished to see her getting out. He hides himself behind the refrigerator as the kitchen was dark at that time, and waited for her to get out.
And when the door opened, the father looked out first then said to Neha: " you may come out" And Neha came out. Pravindra was astounded on seeing her in a very flimsy nightie, with sexy straps, her boobs visible through it and she was wearing no bra, her hair flung open.....she walked sexily and went to her room and turned back to look at the father- in- law in a sexy smile and whispered 'ok, you sleep well now Pitaji.'

Pravind was all hard erect and thought- 'Oh my God!! Dad is fucking her?? And I am struggling since such a long time? No, no, no, that can't be!! I am mistaken and thinking bad because I have such filthy thoughts in my mind. There must be something else.... that can’t be.......

Last edited: