• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery The French Connection

What position you liked the Most (vote after you read)

• Total voters

firefox420

Disclaimer : I am not a Original Writer, It is c/p Stories From Net.

Note : If you like this Story please Vote and Share. Also Like & Leave your valuable Comment about what you liked in this story.

The original Author of this story is - bdrew86. So great thanks for this amazing story.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamdev99008

firefox420

Update - 1

6bba5ce8d618ee4c18b0fdb76b0bd670.jpg

Rhea

I sighed as I finally walked past the gate of my apartment complex. It was an unusually hot day even for a city like Mumbai where the summers were cruel. The heat, the humidity, the fatigue was complimented by a heavy bag of groceries that I carried in my hands and also a big hand bag that was over my shoulder.

Drops of sweat were accumulating on my forehead as I awkwardly walked to my building. As I was walking, I noticed a cab standing below my building. It was a cab from one of those several cab hiring companies that had sprung up in the country in the last few years.

The trunk of the cab was open and I saw a couple of bags inside the trunk and I also noticed the driver sitting in the cab. He turned his head to look at me as I walked passed him, not failing to realize his lecherous stare.

'Asshole...' I thought about the cab driver and kept walking. I went over to the elevator and noticed that the 'out of order' board was hanging on the elevator door. Since my house was on the third floor, I never really needed the elevator. I had kept myself active enough to easily climb the stairs. But with all the groceries in my hand, my dehydrated body didn't have the energy to climb up the fleet of stairs which looked like huge challenge.

I cursed under my breath and started dragging myself to my third floor apartment via the stairs. I slowly and awkwardly labored my way over to my apartment and kept the bag of groceries on the stairs. I started looking for the keys to my house inside the bag when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I glanced up to see a tall, lean man walking down towards me. Looking at his white complexion and blond hair, I realized that he wasn't from around; that he was a foreigner.

Neels+Visser+Maybelline+NYFW+Welcome+Party+am2gtRYqtmol.jpg

Jacques

He stopped a couple of feet away from on the staircase. He was tall and the couple of feet added by the step made him look taller. I kept looking up at him, expecting him to say something. But he looked down at his feet and I followed his gaze to realize that my bag of groceries was in the way.

We both looked at each other and all I could do was smile awkwardly and move the bag to the side. He smiled at me, tipped his baseball cap and started walking down the stairs. I immediately picked up the bag of groceries and realized that he was staring me as he walked down the stairs. His stare wasn't as obvious and lecherous as the cabbie but none the less like a man checking out a woman. Being a woman, that too a beautiful one, I had become used to being stared and at times gawked at and didn't make much of it and walked inside my apartment.

I freshened up, had a couple of glasses of water and got down to cooking myself a meal. I was busy in the kitchen when I heard the doorbell. I wondered who it might be at the door in the middle of the afternoon. I walked over and opened the door to see my neighbor and friend Rupali.

861384cdc1ac2343ea1aa11308cc0c42.jpg

Rupali

"Hi Rhea..." Rupali said as she walked into my house.

"Hi Rupali..." I replied and closed the door behind me. Rupali and I had known each other ever since I moved to this place 5 years ago; she had moved here a year before I did. She and I were in our early thirties and we hit it off immediately and had been good friends ever since.

"We have a new neighbor amongst us." Rupali said as she walked behind me into the kitchen.

"I know." I replied.

"He's not from around here, you know?" She said as stood in the kitchen and I walked over to the kitchen counter to cook.

"I know." I replied.

"How do you know?" She asked with a sense of bewilderment, in her typical high pitched voice. Rupali, being the gossip monger of the neighborhood took offence to the fact that I knew the hottest piece of gossip before she could tell me.

"I saw him. He walked right passed me some time back." I told her, trying to pacify her dented ego.

"Ohhh...Do you know his name?" She asked.

"No I don't." I replied. As soon as I said that I saw her face glow hi delight. She finally was telling me something I didn't know.

"His name is Jacques. He is from France. His company posted him here at their office in BKC and he came to India a couple of days ago. He was living at the Marriott for the last couple of days. Mr. Mehra leased out his house to the company Jacques works in and they've giving him that place to live." Rupali said that in one breath.

I smiled in amusement at how excited she sounded telling me about a stranger from overseas who had moved in not more than an hour ago.

"How do you know all that? Are you a spy or something...like James Bond?" I asked her, wondering how she could gather all that information so quickly.

"Hahaha...No! I talked to him sometime back." She replied.

"Ohhh...You were welcoming him to the neighborhood huh?" I said and winked at her.

"Hehe...No No...just a courtesy visit; you know that I am a good neighbor." She replied, poorly justifying her walking up to a stranger and asking him a whole lot about himself.

"Hmmmm...righttttt..." I said and laughed and Rupali joined the laughter.

"What are you making for lunch?" She asked as she walked over to the counter and peeped inside on of the pots.

"Nothing special...just the usual." I replied.

"Your usual is also special for me. I love your cooking. I am not in the mood to cook today. I am going to eat here." She declared.

"Hehehe...alright..." I replied and we both got busy cooking.

Last edited:

firefox420

Update - 2

Another round of grocery shopping had come up a few days after. It had been days since Rupali had dropped by for lunch and we had talked about our new neighbor. This time I avoided going to the shop in the afternoon and opted for an evening excursion.

I walked over to the shop and heard some commotion. The shop keeper was talking loudly to a man whose back was towards me.

"No...I no Englisss...No...Vhaat you whaant?" I heard Ratichand, our neighborhood grocer speaking rather loudly.

I could hear the man speaking what was clearly not English. I walked closer to enquire when Ratichand saw me and turned to talk to me.

"Are madam...dekho na ye firang kya bol raha hai...kuch samajh nahi aa raha..." (Madam...look at this foreigner...I have no clue what he is saying). Ratichand said, sounding clearly agitated.

The man turned to me as soon as he heard Ratichand talk to me and I got a clear look at his face. It was the Frenchman from my building, Jacques. Amused at the cultural clash between the men, I smiled and walked over to them. Jacques gave me an awkward smile as I stood next to him.

"What do you want?" I asked Jacques in English which I thought he understood but I was clearly wrong. He looked lost, perhaps trying to figure out what I was asking him. I asked him again, this time tilting my hand in the typical Indian way when asking a question.

"Oeufs...Je veux des oeufs." He said.

"Huh...what?" I replied. I knew he was speaking French but at the moment I was as clueless as Ratichand.

Jacques thought for a moment and then tucked his hands under his armpits and started flapping hands like that of a chicken. He even went to the extent of clucking like a chicken and then made a circle with his index finger and thumb. I giggled when I realized what he wanted.

"Bhaiyya...give him a dozen eggs." I told Ratichand who look relieved and nodded his head in amusement when I solved the puzzle for him.

Ratichand came back with a dozen eggs and Jacques seemed elated to finally get what he wanted.

"Merci...." Jacques looked at me, gently nodded with a smile. Now I was no expert in French language but I knew a few words.

"You're welcome." I replied. Jacques picked up a loaf of bread, paid Ratichand the money and walked out of the store. I got busy shopping for my supplies and after a good fifteen minutes walked out of the store with a big bag of groceries.

As I stepped out of the store, I saw Jacques standing there, smiling at me. He had been waiting there all this while. I smiled back at him and he started walking with me. I didn't mind that. Perhaps he was showing courtesy to a woman who had helped him in this strange foreign land.

We kept walking slowly, not saying a word. I had the huge bag of groceries in my hand and was walking as awkwardly as the last time. He noticed that and promptly took the bag from my hands into his. I couldn't say much and I didn't want to either because it was a relief to have that bag off me.

"I...Jacques..." He said as he extended his arms for a handshake.

"Hehe...I am Rhea." I said, extending my hand and meeting his. The first thing I noticed was his hand was too large for mine. It enveloped my hand during the handshake. The next thing I noticed was how effortlessly he was holding the heavy grocery bag in his arm and walking with me.

"Nice...to...meet...you." He said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied and we kept walking. As we walked, the other things I realized was Jacques was tall...really tall. I stand at 5 feet 7 inches, making me tall for an Indian woman but Jacques towered at least half a foot over me making him a 6 foot plus man. His lean frame accentuated his height but he wasn't skinny, not by any standard. I realized that when I saw his chiseled forearm and bicep as he carried the grocery bag.

He had blond hair, not unusual for a European and he was white...not fair...but white. Even the fairest Indian was dark compared to him. His blond hair and white complexion was complimented with light blue eyes which seemed as if he was wearing lenses but I was sure they were natural.

We walked over to our building and got into the elevator all the while making awkward small talk; him in his broken English and I trying to reply. In the closed, cramped elevator, I realized that he was wearing really nice cologne which just added to his personality.

We walked over to the door of my house, I opened it and welcomed him inside. He walked in and kept the bag on the dinning table and was about to leave when I asked him to stay. He smiled awkwardly and stood in his place.

"Would you like to have some coffee?" I asked him as I signaled him to sit on the couch and make himself comfortable.

"Café?" He asked.

"Yess...café." I replied.

"Yeah...yess...Merci." He replied with a boyish smile to which I smiled too and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. I returned a little later to see Jacques sitting in his place, still as awkwardly as he was before.

I placed the cups of coffee on a table and the snacks as well. I handed him a cup of coffee and sat on the couch in front of him and handed him a small dish of typical Indian snacks. He wondered what it was before I told him to eat it.

Jacques was pleasantly delighted to taste an Indian snack, perhaps his first time having one. The snacks weren't very spicy even for his pallet and he nodded happily as he munched on some more.

"What is this?" He asked in his thickly accented English.

"Chiwada." I replied.

"Huh?" He replied. The word I uttered must have been like a tongue twister to him.

"Chee-wa-daa" I replied before giggling.

"Ohhh...Chee-wa-daa is nice." He replied before laughing out loud.

He promptly took out a small pocket sized book from his jeans and started reading from it. I wondered what he was doing.

"What...do you...do Rhea?" He asked.

"I am a school teacher." I replied to a confused looking Jacques.

He buried his head in he book before he raised it again before saying, "Professeur?"

"Yess...Professor." I replied, for the first time understanding what he was saying without having him to act out for me.

"What do you do?" I asked him in response.

"ingénieur" He replied in a very French sounding version of engineer which I understood. Perhaps it would not be so difficult talking to him after all.

So for the rest of the time, I and Jacques indulged in such short and conversations and introduced ourselves. It wasn't long before the coffee was finished and the snacks had been munched on and it was time for him to leave. He got up and walked over to the door. He walked out as I stood there and said goodbye.

"Au reviour." He said as he gently waved his hand.

"Bye...Jacques." I replied before closing the door and moving on.

...to be continued

Last edited:

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator

firefox420

Update - 3

Life had been pretty relaxed since the schools were closed for the summer vacations. I would spend my day doing chores at a leisurely pace rather than the hectic pace that I would do when I was working.

I had a good two months to go before the schools started and with my husband away on high seas till the end of the year, I had ample time at hand for myself. So, with that in mind, I would go for a morning jog every morning in and around my apartment complex. A few ladies from the complex would join me for a brisk walk but I preferred jogging rather than walking. Also, I wanted to focus more on the exercise rather than gossiping with the old ladies.

It was just another morning when I had woken up early for a jog around my complex. I wore my regular T shirt with a pair of yoga pants. I wore the yoga pants not to show of my butt, which frankly was worth showing off but I wore them because they were comfortable and provided me enough flexibility to run around.

I had gotten used to the other women gawking at me for wearing what they thought were revealing clothes and an unbecoming of a married woman in her thirties but fuck them, who cares, I thought.

The other ladies were done with a couple of rounds of the park before they decided to call it a day where as I had finished 5 and decided to go for another 5 before getting back home. Soon, the park was empty and I was the only person on the jogging track.

As I was jogging, I heard footsteps behind me. I could hear and feel them getting close rather quickly. I didn't bother to look back at who it was but I was aware of that person's presence and I thought it must be just one of the neighbors and continued jogging.

"Hello....Rhea..." I heard Jacques' distinct voice next to me. He was jogging right besides me and was flashing me his usual boyish smile. Startled at first, I smiled back at him when I realized it was him and we continued jogging.

"Today...Sunday...is holiday..." He said.

"Ohhh...I know...great..." replied.

"You jog everyday?" I asked him and realized he didn't understand what I had said when I saw a puzzled expression every day.

"This....you do everyday?" I asked, gesturing at him, hoping he'd understand.

"Yeah...yess...Wake early but today Sunday...So late." He replied. He must be an early riser because I hadn't seen him in the track at all in these days.

We slowly walked back to our building after we were done jogging. The summer sun hadn't been kind even in the morning and I was sweating. My wet T shirt stuck to my body, clearly outlining the curves of my well maintained figure. I had noticed him stealing glances at me when we were jogging but now that we were facing each other, he looked at me more openly.

"You...teacher eh?" He asked as he sipped Gatorade from his sipper before offering me a drink as well. I was tired and thirsty and with a delicious drink in front of me, I just grabbed it and started drinking.

"Yeah...." I replied after I gulped down a large sip.

"What you teach?" He asked.

"I teach English literature to school children." I replied.

"Hmmmm...tres bon. You teach me...how to speak English?" He asked.

"Meee...Uhh.... I don't know...I don't take private tuitions." I replied hesitantly. I barely knew the man and I had no experience in teaching English to foreigners. Due to the colonial past, Indians were fairly acquainted with English even if they hadn't received formal education so teaching them, especially young children was not that difficult. But teaching a man who had no connection to English...I just wasn't sure. Besides, I didn't expect such a request.

"Please...without English...uhh...Tres difficile...to live here." He replied, understanding my hesitation and persuading me to teach him.

"Uhhh...let me think." I said but he continued his persuasion. I hadn't taught a foreigner before but Jacques wasn't completely alien to English, he could speak to survive, so I didn't have to start from scratch. I thought for a moment more and then decided to go for it. It would be a new experience I thought.

"Ok Jacques. I will teach you." I replied to which he smiled sweetly. His dimpled cheeks, his smile showing the sparkling white teeth and his blue eyes made him look very cute and gave a glimpse of child in him but at the same time, his sweat soaked shirt and his chiseled arms gave a glimpse of his manliness.

"We start after lunch today?" He asked.

"Ummm...okay... "I replied. I had nothing else to do on a boring afternoon so I'd rather spend time doing what I do best, teach.

...to be continued

Last edited:

firefox420

Update - 4

"Come Inside. Please sit down." I signaled him to sit on the dinning table in the living room.

It was late in the afternoon when I had finished all my chores when Jacques came to my door. He was wearing a loose white T shirt and a pair of black shorts. His blond hair was still wet from the shower or perhaps the sweat from the unbearable summer heat. He had day a old stubble which complimented his well formed jaw line.

He sat at the dining table and I served him a cold drink and some snacks. He had brought some books along; they were mostly books for foreigners who wanted to learn conversational English, self help books. He also had brought English to French dictionary which would help a lot.

I knew Jacques didn't want to learn the grammar and all the technicality of the language but rather wanted to learn how to speak every day English. So I had to change my approach and focus on helping him learn the words, the pronunciation and some basic grammar to get the sentences right.

We were sitting just a couple of feet away from each other and I could smell the cologne he was wearing. The pleasant smell emanating from his body was a distraction. As my husband would be on the seas for months at a time, I would be sex starved at home and my starving body's heightened sense caught the aroma.

He was speaking after me, the sentences I taught him. He would smile cutely when he fumbled with the words or their pronunciations. He would refer to the dictionary if he didn't know the meaning and he grasped quite a lot for just one session.

"Are you married?" He asked as I placed a cup of tea in front of him and joined him on the dinning table.

"Yes I am. You see this chain on my neck, this is called a Mangalsutra. In India, this is a sign of being married." I explained, giving him a tit bit on Indian culture.

"He is in the merchant navy...uhh...ship..." I tried to explain him my husband's profession. He opened the dictionary and flipped some pages before stopping at one. After a moment, he raised his head and smiled at me, indicating that he understood what I said.

"He is in ship for months then, yes?" He asked.

"On the ship...not in the ship and yes...he is away for months." I replied at the same time being a teacher.

"Don't you get...uhh...bored?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"Well...I am used to it...what can I do? It's his job." I replied and sighed. My husband earned handsomely from his job but was away for long durations. I had been on his ship twice before but the high seas bored me completely.

It wasn't a cruise ship where there is so much to do. It was a oil tanker with a crew of 25-30 men who worked long hours. The only entertainment on board was a stack of DVD's which I watched over and over during the long, mentally exhausting trip. I never stepped on his ship again, preferring to wait for him to come back on land.
"Are you married?" I asked him.

"No...but have girlfriend." He replied before flipping his smart phone. He turned the screen towards me to show me his girlfriend. I saw a picture of a cute blond in her mid twenties, wearing a nice white turtle neck sweater. Standing next to the girl was Jacques and from the way the photo was clicked, it was evident that it was a 'selfie'.

"You must be missing her." I asked him.

"Yes...very much." He replied with a tinge of sadness or perhaps loneliness appearing in his eyes.

"She is very beautiful." I said trying to cheer him up.

He looked at me, smiled and nodded and said, "You are also very beautiful." I smiled and blushed which surprised me a little. It wasn't that I had been called beautiful the first time. I was surprised that I was blushing like a virgin teenage girl in front of a man over such a simple compliment.

"Thank you." I replied as I brushed aside my thoughts.

"I don't have friends here. Will you be my friend?" He asked and extended his hand at me.

"Yes Jacques. We are friends." I replied and shook his hand. We smiled at each other and continued talking for a while before he left.

...to be continued

Last edited:

firefox420

Update - 5

"Hi Rhea, I am sorry... I am...uhh...late." Jacques said as he walked over to me. I was standing near the jogging track of my colony waiting for him to join me for the morning jog.

It had been three weeks since I started teaching Jacques and we had become good friends. Apart from teaching him conversational English, we talked about a lot of things which not only ended in making us good friends but also improved his command over English.

Apart from English, the common thing about us was our fitness freak nature. I had seen Jacques just once on the jogging track but he told me that he woke up earlier than others to jog since it was calm and peaceful at that hour and that was the only time of the day he could tolerate since it was cooler in the mornings. He invited me to join him for his early morning jogs and I agreed and it had been a few days since we started jogging together.

"It's Okay Jacques. I just came here a couple of minutes ago." I replied as he stood near me. We walked over to the lawn in the middle of the jogging track to do some stretching exercises before we started running.

We were standing a couple of feet away, facing each other. We both started with rotating our arms and out wrists. To warm up my legs for the jog, I bent down to touch my toes and counted to five before standing back up. Till now Jacques was following me with the exercise but when I stood up I saw him staring at me.

I looked at him but didn't say anything. His behavior was a little strange as if he had stumbled upon something, something mesmerizing; it was only moments later I realized what he had seen.

I bent down again to touch my toes and this time I looked up at him to see what he was looking at. I saw him staring at me, rather my chest. My round necked T shirt gave way when I bent down revealing my cleavage. From that angle, he could clearly see my cleavage and the black bra which held them in place. Still looking up at him, I cleared my throat, trying to get his attention.

"Mr. Jacques...come back to earth." I said as I stood up. He was thrown out of his trance when he heard me and stumbled to say something. I was amused at his loss of words and giggled at the awkward moment he was facing. Was it his poor English or his loss of words and face that stopped him from coming up with an explanation but I didn't bother. It wasn't the first time someone had stared at my chest.

Depending on what kind of a person was looking at me, he would either notice my face or my breasts when he saw me and Jacques was no different. Other times I would stare angrily if I saw someone staring at me and my breasts like that but I didn't take offence at Jacques. I don't know what stopped me from getting upset.

After we were done with stretches, we plugged the headphones to our ears and started the music before we began jogging. We didn't talk much during the jog, rather saving our energy for chats before and after.

I was done with my fourth round of the track, focusing only on the music in my ears and the track ahead as I usually did. For a fleeting second I looked next to me and I saw Jacques jogging just a couple of paces behind me with his attention not on the track ahead but my butt. I looked at him for a few seconds before he saw me looking at him. This time, he didn't try forging an explanation but rather smiled cheekily.

Again I didn't get offended by his open staring at me and any upsetting feeling was shot down by his boyish smile and his dimpled chin. I smiled at him coyly to which he smiled even more, his smile showing a sense of relief and jubilation.

I looked forward and continued jogging but at the back of my mind, the first thought that came was that with that coy smile, I had just given him an invitation to check me out. A part of got busy wondering my reaction or the lack of it, another part of me felt a little offended but another part of me was enjoying the attention that a man was showering on me.

Confused and deep in thought, I didn't realize when I completed my usual 10 rounds of the track. While I was pondering upon the situation, Jacques had stepped up and had run besides me. Perhaps he knew that it wasn't wise of him to take too much liberty of the situation and he ended it.

We got in to the elevator starting our usual small talks but the moment the doors of the elevator closed, both of us kept quite, as if on cue. In the confines of a metal box, we were standing just a foot away from each other. Our eyes met as we faced each other. I smiled awkwardly and he smiled back with the same sense of awkwardness.

I saw his eyes, slowly gazing down my body from my eyes, slowly down to my chest, my stomach and then to my feet. My heaving chest, my sweat soaked hair must have been some sight to devour.

He was standing there in his white sleeveless T shirt, drops of tears pooled on his forehead and a couple of them were trickling down. A thin layer of layer of sweat covered his fair white skin, adding sheen and a glow to it. Dark green veins popped out of his arm as he squeezed the bottle of water he was holding. His black shorts gave way to hairless but very muscular thighs and a large calf muscles with very visible size and cuts.

The elevator door opened when it stopped at my floor and it brought us back. I said nothing and got off the elevator and walked straight inside my house. Once inside, I plunked myself on the couch, not believing what had just happened.

I recalled the entire time and with each flashing memory, I was in utter disbelief of my actions. I had let a man other than my husband check me out. I didn't say anything to stop when he stared at my cleavage and later when he openly glued his gaze to my butt. What was even more disturbing was that I liked it and silently gave my approval and the stare game in the elevator made things worse.

I decided to shake everything off my mind and get busy with my chores; perhaps they would distract me from the happenings of the morning. I walked in to my room to change out of my sweat drenched clothes and head into the shower. I stood in front of the mirror and watched myself. The first thought that came to my mind was this was how I looked to him.

Unknowingly, I bent down enough for my round necked shirt to part away enough and I saw the view Jacques enjoyed at the jogging track. I had been stupid enough not to wear a sports bra and co-incidentally Jacques saw me in that state on the day when I hadn't worn one.

I stood up and turned around slowly. My taut round butt protruded out of my body; the yoga pants clearly accentuating its curvature and also the under butt curves beautifully. No wonder he was staring at it lecherously.

I walked in to the shower before undressing and getting under the sprinkle of the cool water falling from the shower. I closed my eyes and recalled the morning again and again, each time the memory flashed slowly at those precise moments when he was checking me out.

Jacques in one of our conversations had told me that he was 28 years old and I was 34, a good six years older to him. Why was a handsome young European man interested in an ordinary Indian woman? With those thoughts and the recurring memories, I finished the bath and walked out of the bathroom with a towel tied around my torso.

I walked up to the dressing table and stood combing my hair. The thought was still lingering in my mind as I brushed my hair. I kept the comb on the dressing table before gently untying the towel and letting it fall to the floor. I saw my naked self in the mirror and that gave me the answer.

photo1536636931262-15366369312681157468228.jpg

Rhea and Jacques

Standing at five feet seven inches, I am a tall woman by Indian standards. My black colored hair flowed down to the middle of my back. I have oval face with black doe eyes and a sharp, straight nose and full pink lips; a small jaw line and chin gave me the most feminine and graceful look.

I possessed a pair of a generous c cup breasts which had a very beautiful drop like shape. Chocolate pink areola crowned my breasts and nipples. a shape darker which would puff up like a tiny raisin when stimulated by a cold whether or by arousal. My long slender arms with delicate wrists gave way to perfectly manicured hands.

Years of regular work out gave me a strong but lean abdomen with just an ounce of baby fat which made it look cute rather than fat. My curvaceous hips led down to a perky butt. As I turned to my side, I saw its beautiful curvature, protruding out of my body. I turned around and looked back in to the mirror looked with pride the under curves of my butt. My 34 inch trousers would perfectly accentuate my butt. A pair of succulent thighs and slender shins paired with beautiful pedicured feet completed my lower body.

tap-the-duc-moi-ngay-bi-quyet-de-co-suc-khoe-tot-hon.jpg

Rhea

Add to all this, I was fair; fair not by any western standard but by the Indian standards made me a fair maiden. I followed a balanced diet and a carefully planned routine which gave my skin a healthy glow and a soft touch. Regular exercise had kept had given me good posture and my assets to add to it me a hottie. As I admired my body in the mirror, another thought came to my mind; of course Jacques was checking me out, any man would, after all, I am a stunner.

I gently touched my pussy and felt a damp spot and it alarmed me. I was aroused by thoughts of Jacques!
"Hi Rii..." Rupali waved to me in her usual high pitched squeaky voice and her usual enthusiasm.

She called me Rii, short for Rhea. I was walking back to my building from the nearest ATM when I saw her. Her demeanor always made me giggle; she was a 32 year old child.

"Hi Rups." I said, shortening her name like how she had mine.

"What's up?" She asked as we stood near our building.

"Nothing much; just spending the summer vacation, doing chores etc etc." I replied with a sigh.

"Apart from that you seem to be doing a little more?" Rupali said, her eyes displaying an intention of mischief.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, sounding puzzled.

"The Frenchman seems to be bowled over by your charm." She said before giggling.

"What...what are you talking about?" I asked her, trying to dismiss her.

"The English tuitions, the morning jogs...hmmmm...something's happening!" She said in a very childish manner. She was teasing me like teenaged girls teased each other.

"What nonsense. He requested me to teach him English because he knows I am a teacher and I've been telling you to come for the morning jog for the last 1 year but you're too lazy to wake up early. All the other women are also irregular. I know your husband leaves for work without a lunch in his hand and breakfast in his stomach you lazy bum." I replied, checkmating any further moves she had.

From having that smug, mischievous smile on her face, she went to a frown with my comment. All these years with her had taught me how to counter her and I was now an expert in it and I enjoyed it.

"Hehehe...relax; I was just joking. Nothing is going on between me and Jacques." I replied as I kept my hand on her shoulder to console her ego.

"Wanna join me for tea?" I asked her and she nodded silently to which I smiled and pulled her close.

"Hi Rhea!" I heard just as we were about to walk to my house. We both turned around to see Jacques walking towards us. He was dressed in a crisp white shirt and stone grey trousers with a pair of black shoes. It looked like he had returned home after a day at work.

"Hii Jacquesss." Rupali said to her in manner which was not meant to be a greeting to him but a taunt at me.

"Hello" He replied smiling awkwardly, he too got a sense of her tone.

"Office done?" I asked him, brushing Rupali to the side in this conversation.

"Yes." Was all Jacques replied; I wasn't comfortable talking more in front of Rupali. As it is she was teasing me and I didn't want to give any more cannon fodder to go around, Jacques realized that too, nodded slightly and stood in front of us with an awkward smile.

"Good bye." He said.

"Bye." I replied.

"Byeee Jacquess.." Rupali replied in the same teasing manner, gently thrusting her elbow and giving me a mischievous smile. Jacques flashed an awkward yet cute smile before walking past us to the elevator.

"He's totally into you." Rupali almost screamed at me as soon as the elevator door closed behind Jacques. I winced hearing her squeaky voice so close to my ear and loud enough for someone else to hear.

"Shut uppp..Are you in for that tea or not?" I cut her down before she said anything. She nodded and we started walking to the elevator.

"You have to agree with me on one thing though; he's hot." She said as the elevator started moving up.

"That I will agree to." I replied and winked at her to which she winked back at me.

...to be continued

Last edited:

firefox420

Update - 6

A couple of weeks had passed since the day I caught Jacques staring at my assets at the jogging track. We would meet everyday in the morning on the track for some stretches and then a few rounds around the track.

I hadn't objected to him checking me out and everyday I thought I would say something about that to him but in the end I would say nothing.

He too didn't broach the topic but silently kept an eye on me. He didn't take my silence as an open invitation and wasn't a total jerk. A total jerk would've stared at me lecherously and perhaps taken liberties but Jacques didn't.

Even though I caught him stealing glances at my butt and my tits whenever I could, he would simply look away feigning innocence the moment I looked at him. I smiled at myself for indulging in such childish plays.

One day after the routine run was over I came back home and started my chores. I hadn't hired a maid and preferred to do everything myself; that way I could be used to working around the house and found another reason to burn calories.

I picked out the freshly washed clothes from the dryer and put them in a basket before walking to the balcony to hang them to dry. As I was busy putting the clothes over the line, I noticed someone on the balcony upstairs. I looked up to see Jacques standing in his balcony.

He was topless with just a towel tied around his waist and a cigarette in his hand. He leisurely smoked, looking in to the skyline of the city and occasionally down at the street. The first thing that I noticed about him was that he was fit. He wasn't pumped up like a body builder but had an athletic body.

Broad, muscular shoulders gave way to pronounced shoulder bones. His pectoral muscles were clearly out line with impressive cuts and even from a distance I could make out that they were hard. He unknowingly hardened his abdomen and his washboard abs became visible and his clearly cut hip muscles protruded outwards.

He had no hair on his chest and I was a little impressed by it. I always had a thing for men with shaved chest. I had asked my husband many times to shave his chest but he flatly refused.

He thought that chest hair was a sign of manliness and that the models were faggots for shaving their body hair. But from one look at him and I knew Jacques was far from being a faggot. He was one of the most beautiful specimens of man I had seen.

The balcony had two walls on the side but only railings at the front which didn't hide anything. He had tied the towel below his navel and it covered his body right up to his knees. I saw something protrude out of his crotch and gasped when I realized what it was.

Was he having an erection? If yes then that seemed impressive and If no, then even more impressive. I was sure that he didn't know I was down here looking at him in that state and there wasn't something so arousing about the skyline that his penis would poke out. So, in conclusion, I was impressed.

As I was dumbly staring at him, he realized my presence. He quickly burnt out his cigarette and threw it on the balcony floor and started waving at me with his usual boyish smile. His waving hand brought me back and I too smiled at him and waved.

We were at quite a distance so talking wasn't out of the question so we simply kept smiling at each other for the next couple of minutes. He gestured me that he had to go and I nodded and just as he was about to turn around, his towel fell down on the floor.

He was stunned at the sudden wardrobe malfunction and fumbled to pick up his towel. In a normal case, one would avert their eyes when such a thing happened in front of them but I shamelessly kept watching his failed attempts to save his modesty. I giggled and kept watching him.

He finally managed to tie the towel back around and looked at me. His cheeks were flushed and he was smiling from ear to ear albeit with a profound sense of shame and awkwardness. I kept giggling as he waved me goodbye and walked back inside.

I walked back inside my house, still laughing at the episode. My laughter died down when I recalled what I saw. For a fleeting second his crotch was open for me to see, and was enough for me to know what he packed under there.

I was sure that no one would have an erection at such an awkward moment and his flaccid penis was still bigger than the erect ones I had seen before. Just like the rest of his body, his crotch too was clean shaven which made his penis look even bigger. I brushed aside the thoughts of his manhood before I got damp again and got back to work.

...to be continued

firefox420

Update - 7

It was an unusually hot and humid summer afternoon even for a city like Mumbai. I had just finished eating lunch and was lazing on the couch watching TV. Afternoon programs on TV are far too boring with their talk shows, boring soaps and the repeat telecast of the far more boring soaps shown the previous evening. I was about to go to sleep when

I heard by door bell. Startled, I got off the couch and walked to the door and when I opened it, I saw Jacques standing there.

"Hi Rhea...can I...uhh...come in?" He said. I smiled at him and took him inside the house.

"What brings you here?" I asked him as I sat on the couch opposite to his.

"The office is closed today and I had nothing else to do. Uhhh...I have not seen Mumbai, the...Uhh...famous places...uhh..." He said in his thickly accented and broken English.

"Can you show me around? I'd love to see the city. I have not seen the city except on the way to and back from office." He requested, showing his usual boyish reluctance and charm.

I thought about it for a second. What important things did I have to do right now; none. What would I end up doing if I stayed here; nothing besides a nap? And the decision was made.

"Okay...let me get ready and I will meet you at the gate in half an hour." I replied. He smiled at me and stood up to walk out.

Half an hour later I was walking to the gate of the complex. I was wearing a white T shirt and faded blue jeans with inch high heels adoring my feet. I had put on some strawberry lip balm and a pair of sun glasses to protect me from the glare.

With a handbag in my hand I walked to the gate and saw Jacques who by some weird co-incidence was wearing a white T shirt and faded blue jeans, we smiled at each other when we realized that we were wearing the same colored clothes.

"I hope you have that jeans buckled tight this time. We don't want any embarrassment in public." I said before laughing. Jacques cringed as he remembered the balcony fiasco before smiling awkwardly. I continued laughing recalling the incident.

He called for a taxi and we were off to the Gateway of India. It was the most famous monument in the city, a strong standing symbol of India's colonial past and what better place to start the tour. Half an hour later we were at the Gateway and after paying the cab driver, we started walking to the monument.

"The British built this monument to commemorate the landing of the royal couple King George V and Queen Mary when they arrived in 1911." I said as I started telling him about the monument's history.

I told him about Taj Mahal Hotel and the history of Mumbai in general. Jacques listened to my speech intently, nodding his head very so often and looking at the places and spots that I pointed out to earnestly.

Once the history lesson was done, it was time for photographs. Jacques pulled out his cell phone and started clicking pictures of the whole place. Like any other enthusiastic foreigner, he went on a photography spree clicking pictures of perhaps the most irrelevant things.

"We should take photograph of us." Jacques said to me, beckoning me.

"Sure why not." I said as I walked to him. He stood close to me and raised the cell phone in his arm to click a selfie.

I could smell the sweet fragrance of his cologne mixed with his natural odour, making it a heady mix of masculinity.

He gently held my arm and said 'smile'. Just as we were about to smile and let the camera do its job, he squeezed my arm a little and pulled me closer to him.

I felt his touch and the squeeze as clearly as I heard the camera's click. He held me close to him even after the picture was taken under the pretext of showing me the picture. I silently stayed in my place letting him feel my arm.

"Let's take one more from your phone." He said and I couldn't refuse. I grabbed my cell phone from my handbag and handed it to him. He switched on the camera and again pulled me closer to him but this time he held my waist. He snuck his hand through the gap between my waist and my hand and gently held my waist.

We said 'smile' again before the camera clicked but this time, Jacques snuck his hand under my shirt and squeezed my naked waist. I jumped a little when I suddenly felt his hand just as the camera clicked and the photo was ruined.

"Ohhh...you moved..." He said feigning innocence. I didn't ruin the picture, he did by squeezing my waist but I didn't say that to him and simply blushed.

Emboldened by my reaction, he asked for another picture and asked me stand still, the sly little boy that he was, the whole time holding on to my waist under my T shirt.

We stood close again for the picture; this time he pulled me even closer to a point that I had to move my other arm to get closer to him. I moved my hand behind him and just as the camera was about to click, I smacked his tight little butt, making him jump this time. He looked at me, surprised at the move and the initiative that I had taken. From being such a daring woman a moment ago, I reverted back to being a demure woman when Jacques smiled at me.

We decided to go for one last picture and this time held grabbed my waist and I too grabbed his waist pulling each other really close and this time, the picture clicked perfectly.

We went to the Leopold café, a famous hang out amongst the locals and the foreigners. The moments at the Gateway had lightened the mood and we were chatting very freely. We had a couple of beers and some snacks before we headed out to the next location, The Marine Drive.

"This pace is called the Queen's Necklace." I told him as we sat on the platform on the side of the drive, staring at the sea.

"Why?" He asked me as he looked around.

"You should see this place after dark and then you'll know why." I replied and looked ahead at the sea.

At the back of my mind, I started recapping all the moments that had led up to this and wondered where was this going and was it the right thing. My chain to thoughts was broken when Jacques as where to next?

We took a walk up the Marine Drive before calling it a day. We decided to take a double decker bus this time, for it being a leisurely and iconic mode of transport other than the other most famous mode of transport in Mumbai, the local train.

I didn't want Jacques to be traumatized by the maddening rush of the trains but rather have pleasant memories of this city.

As we were travelling in the bus, I looked up from the window to see dark clouds gather. Just a few minutes ago the sun shinned bright over us but the clouds gathered so quickly and I realized that a heavy downpour would start any minute and it did.

The rains started lashing the streets of Mumbai.

Soon the bus arrived at our intended stop and we had no choice but to get down. With no umbrella or any other form of cover, we decided to walk home in the rains.

Running was futile because our homes were pretty far away and we'd still end up drenched and the trees wouldn't provide enough cover either; so why waste our breaths on running and risk slipping. We decided to walk home, completely wet.

I opened the door of my house and we both walked in. I rushed to the bedroom to bring us a couple of towels to dry our bodies. I started rubbing my hair off all the water and watched as Jacques did the same.

He was sitting on a dinning table chair and wiping his head when I reached over and took his towel from him. I sat on a chair next to him, facing him and started helping him with the drying.

I rubbed the towel over his head a few times, and he bobbed his head with my movement. I giggled at his childish behavior and continued rubbing it.

"Acchooo...Achoo..." Jacques sneezed. I realized that he was at a risk of catching cold and briskly pulled his wet shirt off his body, not realizing what I had just done.

I had partially undressed a man, a relative stranger in my living room. A part of me tried to justify that it was for his well being and I was just being a good host but a part of me knew what I was risking.

I sat there staring at him, pondering over my actions when I realized that he too was staring at me. He moved forward, bringing his face closer to me, his lips came an inch close to mine.

I kept staring at him as he moved forward gently. I felt his lips gently touch mine and I moved my head back. My heart raced as I realized what had just happened but didn't have the strength to the resolve to stop this.

He moved forward even more, touching his lips to mine so very gently but still looking at me for a sign. I didn't react but rather stayed still and perhaps that was the sign he needed when he closed his lips over mine.

I closed my eyes as I felt his soft lips on mine and his breath flow over them. A few moments of silence passed as we kept our lips locked to one another without moving.

He took the initiative and moved his lips. I didn't react and didn't move my lips as he kissed me more deeply. I was still, from the surprise, the fear and the awkwardness but all that flew away when he gently bunched the wet hair at the back of my head and pulled me close.

I kissed him back and our kiss started getting intense. Our lips munched on each other and our pulses quickened as our make out session played out in the living room.

Without breaking the kiss, Jacques pulled my chair closer to his; bring me closer to him before focusing back on the kiss. I placed one hand on his thigh, feeling the wet fabric of his jeans and the other on the arm rest of the chair.

He had one hand on my shoulder and the other behind my head, caressing the soft skin and the wet hair, turning me on even more.

He pulled me out of his chair and into his lap and I did so without uttering a single word and this time I grabbed him and kissed him. I held his head in my hands and he held me in his arms as we smooched like a newly dating couple.

I felt his hand gently cup my breast and I moaned in pleasure and protest at the speed and way things were heading. But I didn't say or do anything further and kept kissing him even more as his hand squeezed my breast before tweaking my nipple.

Jacques swiftly pulled my shirt over my head and I simply raised my arms to let him. Once the wet T shirt was off, we got back to kissing and he simultaneously started mauling my breasts.

His hand slowly creped up behind me and I felt it on the bra strap. He clicked it open and was about to pull it off before I heard my cell phone ring and pulled away from him to attend the call; thanking god for the timely phone call before things got out of hand.

"Hello..." I said still shivering from the cold and the proceedings.

"Hey baby...it's me." I heard my husband's voice at the other end. My pulse quickened as I checked his number, it was the one he used when he would be in India.

"I am coming home." I heard my elated husband on the phone.

"Where are you babe?" I asked him.

"I've landed at Cochin. I am getting a week's off so I thought I'll spend it with you at home. I'll be home by tomorrow." He replied. I walked back to the living room and stood a couple of feet away from Jacques who was still seated in the chair, looking at me intently.

"Okay baby...come home soon. I am waiting." I said before disconnecting the call. I kept the cell phone on the table and looked at Jacques.

I noticed he wasn't looking me in the eye and followed his gaze and he was looking at my bare breasts! The cell phone rang the moment he unhooked my sleeveless bra and in a hurry to get away from him, I didn't realize this and voila, he saw me naked, well partially naked but that is no consolation.

I was standing in front of him, talking to my husband with my uncovered breasts for him to gawk at without realizing it myself. That's some fucked up shit right there!

I ran back inside the bedroom and I heard Jacques laughing loudly. I looked around for something decent to cover myself and I couldn't find anything.
I simply grabbed a towel and tied it around my chest and walked out to the living room. Jacques was standing at the door, about to leave.

"Now we are even Rhea." He said before laughing out loudly. All I could do was cringe in embarrassment. He opened the door and walked out.

...to be continued

firefox420

Update - 8

"Have you taken the keys to the house?" I asked Varun, my husband as I stood outside out apartment.

"Yeah I have and also the keys to the car." He replied as he closed the door and locked it. We were going out for dinner and then a movie.

Whenever my husband came home after a tour, we would go out often, since that was the only time we could enjoy as a married couple. The evenings would be to go out for a movie, club or dinner and the rest of the day would be spent lazing around and having sex.

Varun still had 2 days out of the week's vacation left and he would leave day after on his ship and wouldn't return for months. I had been 5 days since the fateful evening when Jacques and I made out in my living room.

Even though, my husband's timely phone call had prevented us from going any further, I still cringed in embarrassment at the thought of him staring at my naked breasts but a part of me would smile recalling it.

Varun and I were about to get in to the car when we saw Jacques. He was walking into the building. He first smiled at me and nodded his head before stopping in front of us.

"Hello Jacques." I said and smiled.

"Hello Rhea." He replied.

"Varun, this is Jacques, our new neighbor I was telling you about the other day." I introduced Jacques to my husband.

"Hi I am Varun, her husband. It is nice to meet you." Varun said and smiled and extended his hand at Jacques.

"Nice to meet you too" Jacques replied and they both shook hands.

"My wife tells me she is teaching you to speak English; she is good teacher. But don't forget to pay your fees. Haha..." Varun said and started laughing. Jacques and I joined the laughter.

"No I won't." Jacques replied.

"Hey Jacques, since I am here for just a couple of nights more, why don't you join us for dinner tomorrow night. We'll have your company and you'd enjoy some Indian hospitality. How does that sound?" Varun said.

'What the hell??' Was my first thought when I heard my husband say what he said. He was inviting a man with whom I had a brief intimate liaison just a couple of days ago.

I couldn't blame him since I had not told him about it; I had only told him what he needed to know. But still the idea of having Jacques for dinner made me uncomfortable.

The idea that my husband and the other man would be having a cozy dinner that too in my company gave me a chill. Since both were men, a couple of beers would be obvious. What if Jacques spoke up or worse, what if he tried to do something after downing a couple of drinks. Not only would that end up in a violent altercation but spell doom for my marriage.

Just as I occupied thinking about ways to thwart the plan Jacques said, "Sounds good to me.", smiling at me and Varun.

'Shit.' I thought. How could I end this non sense? Jacques seemed more than elated at the invitation but tried curtailing his enthusiasm and my husband unaware of the past stood clueless.

"Ok then; how about eight tomorrow night?" Varun asked to which Jacques nodded before they shook hands again. The men were finalizing the plan without even asking me; Men!

"Thank you and Rhea you look nice today. The sari is nice." Jacques complimented me. I was wearing a blue chiffon saree with a black blouse. My hairs were tied loose and were flowing over my shoulders right down to the middle of my back. Varun liked when I let my hairs free and I would oblige him.

"Thank you Jacques." I said with a smile. What else could I say at that moment? It would be obviously rude to cancel the plan and giving the reason behind it would be even more difficult. I just smiled and kept my mouth shut as I felt my heart thump faster in my chest.

"Well...you haven't said anything about my suit." Varun said and they both started laughing. I just gave out a fake laugh trying to blend in without showing any discomfort. We bid goodbye to Jacques and headed out.

...to be continued

Reactions: ughadna