• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

The Current state of Lounge

Rooted

Majestic as Fuck!
Divine
trash-meme-funny.jpeg

You know who I am referring to. And for those who don't know, its none other than our beloved @jaisen Bhram @itzcarl3 etc etc.

Who tf is that?

A person who has no irrelevant meaning in life. Fails at everything he does && a fucking waste of prem oxygen thief!

This guy has almost 100+ IDs banned due to violation of rules and still he is continuing to make this section full of trash. By trash i mean, Mindless tagging( it was banable few years ago :roll:) but only he got no punishment for doing it. I don't even need proof for this one , just click on any of his threads .

Whats the point of this thread?
I request everyone, for the love of our lord casi, Use "ignore" option and stop giving him attention ffs. He has a supported named Lucifer in admin team, despite getting banned permanently few times, his so called jaisen id got unbanned just after few hours? what the fuck? why are insects getting better treatment than sunskari members like us. I request all of our junta to come forward and raise your voice against this corrupt Staff member.

ps; writing proper english is too hard for me. just get rid of him to appreciate my efforts. This took me almost 84 years to write. I asked my grandson to post this on my behalf. Its been 84 years and we are still tolerating this shit! save us!

Last edited:

Mr. Magnificent

Marathi section king
Supreme
trash-meme-funny.jpeg

You know who I am referring to. And for those who don't know, its none other than our beloved @jaisen Bhram @itzcarl3 etc etc.

Who tf is that?

This guy has almost 100+ IDs banned due to violation of rules and still he is continuing to make this section full of trash. By trash i mean, Mindless tagging( it was banable few years ago :roll:) but only he got no punishment for doing it. I don't even need proof for this one , just click on any of his threads .

I request everyone, for the love of our lord casi, Use "ignore" option and stop giving him attention ffs. He has a supported named Lucifer in admin team, despite getting banned permanently few times, his so called jaisen id got unbanned just after few hours? what the fuck? why are insects getting better treatment than sunskari members like us. I request all of our junta to come forward and raise your voice against this corrupt Staff member.

ps; writing proper english is too hard for me. just get rid of him to appreciate my efforts. This took me almost 84 years to right. I have asked my grandson to post this on my behalf. Its been 84 years and we are still tolerating this shit! save us!
With you on this

Reactions: andyking302

Adam WarlocK

Things just got out of Hand.....
Prime
trash-meme-funny.jpeg

Who tf is that?

ps; writing proper english is too hard for me. just get rid of him to appreciate my efforts. This took me almost 84 years to write. I asked my grandson to post this on my behalf. Its been 84 years and we are still tolerating this shit! save us!
I approve this message 🤝🤝

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
trash-meme-funny.jpeg

Who tf is that?

:wtf: Luci unkil is supporting him... This is breaking :arnab:

Lion of India

Sigma Male
Staff member
trash-meme-funny.jpeg

Who tf is that?

If all jaisan ids gets permanent banned then me along with MNC chucifer will take naked swim in dharavi nala and mastrubate openly