• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Tharki landlord

Should I continue this story ?

• Yes

Votes: 45 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

harryhott

Thanks yenjoy and p_gal .

Honestly the original story was a one shot but then I recently returned and wrote a second part and then it turned into a third part.

But now I don't know how to proceed because the story is in first person and I don't know how to describe the happenings of Neha without switching narration.

That's why I left in open . Also I'm very occupied due to the current pandemic.
Nobody can write the way you for your own story... Will love to read in your words

Reactions: yenjvoy

ambirod

Yes... nobody can write it like you do. Your style is best for this story... please continue whenever you can... its wonderful to read.

ambirod

Not exactly,the story "Innocent wife degradation" is actually good after oscar pistorious took over.

I am reading that story as well. It's being written very well by Oscar.
This story however, has a different taste. It certainly gives a feel that a witty, smart and an adventurous girl, who still wants to maintain her limits is narrating it. The narration has that tension which holds us there wondering what Madiha will do next... how Neha will go further crazy and drag Madiha into the mess... The cherry on the top is the sarcasm that Madiha embodies. It's an absolute tickler. Sarcasm is a gift... and one cannot acquire it form someone else. So, please continue the story... as and how you can. We will wait...

Reactions: yenjvoy and navytut

yenjvoy

This story however, has a different taste. It certainly gives a feel that a witty, smart and an adventurous girl, who still wants to maintain her limits is narrating it. The narration has that tension which holds us there wondering what Madiha will do next... how Neha will go further crazy and drag Madiha into the mess... The cherry on the top is the sarcasm that Madiha embodies. It's an absolute tickler. Sarcasm is a gift... and one cannot acquire it form someone else. So, please continue the story... as and how you can. We will wait...
You nailed it. The most enjoyable part of the story is the unapologetic female perspective and the humorous inner voice of the narrator. Quite unique and refresh ing on this or any indian forum.

Reactions: ambirod

Thanks for your wonderful feedback.

Reactions: Ssking

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. Such feedback helps me with the encouragement to write.
However unlike my 2 sisters or nri bride, I've a writer's block here where I don't know how to proceed. I can't make it too degrading as the humor will be lost nor can I move it away from first person.

Someone can help me in this I'm all ears.