• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

So many updates, but so little reaction. Did you even like this story so far?

• This story is crap. Stop wasting my time.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • This story is enjoyable. Continue.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pawanqwert

हा हा! अरे ऐसा नहीं है। बहुत बढ़िया लिखने वाले हैं यहाँ।
मैं बस सामाजिक सन्देश भर देता हूँ कहानियों में। आपको पसंद आई, बड़ी बात है।

संयोग का सुहाग बहुत ज्यादा बेहतरीन हैं । ये compliment नहीं हैं सत्य हैं ✌️😍💙💙🙏🏽🙏🏼

• Love
Reactions: avsji

Rihanna

Let the fire burn
This was such a nice one to read. Not too long, not too short. Just the apt amount of words one wanted. 💫
The touch of Kaki's entrance and her relationship with the main character made me somewhat hot. Even though it was motherly love at start, later we do got to see her kissing him on his lips and even jerking him off. Too sensual. But this is where writer does his magic. He established a boundary...

A boundary where the main character doesnt have any sex with Kaki. Because she's still his mother. Even though she ain't the real one. They stay in their boundaries. Even his father got a happy ending as he married Kaki. The fact that teacher's mother breastfeeded both her daughter and her daughter's husband was just too sensual. I'm not an incest fan, but this was written very well. Made me hot to be honest. Making the teacher disappear was also a good move to enhance her character's significace and leaving the readers in turmoil and suspense. 💫

Shraddha left Ayush because she didn't want to leave Ayush with a child since Ayush was very young and wasn't prepared for parenting at that moment. But I still find the idea of her leaving everything behind totally dumb. She had such a good family. She could have told Kaki about it and then she could leave, returning to her own house for a couple of years. Kaki would have done her utmost to prevent any news leaking from her mouth. Though Ayush would have been in a panic but he wouldn't have been that much distracted since Kaki knew about Shraddha's location. So, this felt a little out of personality activity from Shraddha's side. If she really lived Ayush. Why leave him? What about Kaki? She didn't even tell her anything. Totally out of personality thing she did.

According to me. What the real Shraddha should have done was... She would have went to Kaki, crying hysterically, laying her head on Kaki's shoulders. And then she would have told all the truth about her child. Asking Kaki then what to do in that situation. This is how real Shraddha should have behaved. She would never risk her love because of the child. In fact, the child didn't belong to her alone. Ayush had the same right too. Their child belong to both of them. The missing factor was, Shraddha not feeling guilty. At the end we got to see everyone uniting happily. Ayush forgave her immediately.

We didn't get to see Shraddha's regret. She should have felt some regret after what she done. And how easily her husband forgave her. She should have shown it.

But Anyways, Great work writer jii! 💫
I truly enjoyed it a lot. The plot was simple yet left us on tenterhooks. Very admirable. :claps: Looking forward to read more stories from you side. Keep writing writer jii!!! 💫

avsji

Supreme
This was such a nice one to read. Not too long, not too short. Just the apt amount of words one wanted. 💫
The touch of Kaki's entrance and her relationship with the main character made me somewhat hot. Even though it was motherly love at start, later we do got to see her kissing him on his lips and even jerking him off. Too sensual. But this is where writer does his magic. He established a boundary...

A boundary where the main character doesnt have any sex with Kaki. Because she's still his mother. Even though she ain't the real one. They stay in their boundaries. Even his father got a happy ending as he married Kaki. The fact that teacher's mother breastfeeded both her daughter and her daughter's husband was just too sensual. I'm not an incest fan, but this was written very well. Made me hot to be honest. Making the teacher disappear was also a good move to enhance her character's significace and leaving the readers in turmoil and suspense. 💫

Shraddha left Ayush because she didn't want to leave Ayush with a child since Ayush was very young and wasn't prepared for parenting at that moment. But I still find the idea of her leaving everything behind totally dumb. She had such a good family. She could have told Kaki about it and then she could leave, returning to her own house for a couple of years. Kaki would have done her utmost to prevent any news leaking from her mouth. Though Ayush would have been in a panic but he wouldn't have been that much distracted since Kaki knew about Shraddha's location. So, this felt a little out of personality activity from Shraddha's side. If she really lived Ayush. Why leave him? What about Kaki? She didn't even tell her anything. Totally out of personality thing she did.

According to me. What the real Shraddha should have done was... She would have went to Kaki, crying hysterically, laying her head on Kaki's shoulders. And then she would have told all the truth about her child. Asking Kaki then what to do in that situation. This is how real Shraddha should have behaved. She would never risk her love because of the child. In fact, the child didn't belong to her alone. Ayush had the same right too. Their child belong to both of them. The missing factor was, Shraddha not feeling guilty. At the end we got to see everyone uniting happily. Ayush forgave her immediately.

We didn't get to see Shraddha's regret. She should have felt some regret after what she done. And how easily her husband forgave her. She should have shown it.

But Anyways, Great work writer jii! 💫
I truly enjoyed it a lot. The plot was simple yet left us on tenterhooks. Very admirable. :claps: Looking forward to read more stories from you side. Keep writing writer jii!!! 💫

Thank you so much dear friend! :)
One reason why Ayush did not let Shraddha feel any regret was because the couple had lost enough precious time in their relationship already.
What was done, was done and nothing could change it. And anyway, Shraddha and Chiku had suffered enough punishment because of her one misstep already. So, there was no space for Ayush to pile up more punishment on them, and their parents.
Yes, Shraddha should have gone to Kaki and asked for help and she would have been welcomes in the Thakur household. It was really silly of her.
Shraddha also had some good influence on the Thakur household - it was because of her that Ashok and Kaki married, and had a baby. That must have brought so much happiness in otherwise cold house.
I am very happy that you enjoyed this story. Please read my other stories as well and let me know your views. 🙏

• Love
Reactions: Rihanna

Rihanna

Let the fire burn
Thank you so much dear friend! :)
One reason why Ayush did not let Shraddha feel any regret was because the couple had lost enough precious time in their relationship already.
What was done, was done and nothing could change it. And anyway, Shraddha and Chiku had suffered enough punishment because of her one misstep already. So, there was no space for Ayush to pile up more punishment on them, and their parents.
Yes, Shraddha should have gone to Kaki and asked for help and she would have been welcomes in the Thakur household. It was really silly of her.
Shraddha also had some good influence on the Thakur household - it was because of her that Ashok and Kaki married, and had a baby. That must have brought so much happiness in otherwise cold house.
I am very happy that you enjoyed this story. Please read my other stories as well and let me know your views. 🙏
Thank you for replying... 💫
Yes I will read your other works too once I get time.

Reactions: avsji

Salim bhasha

Shraddha just finished her last class and was eagerly waiting to start her favorite work of the day… to daydream about Ayush!

Shraddha Shukla had been teaching computer science in one of the top schools in the city for the past two years. She enjoyed it. It was a challenging subject - first to understand and then to teach. But most of her students wanted to learn and excel in it, and that made it worthwhile. Equally challenging was to teach the senior students. She was surprised when she received confirmation of appointment from the principal of the school. It was an important subject, and she did not have any previous experience. However, her hesitation was eased when the principal told her that she would receive all kind of support from the school in the form of any training, if required, and assured her that the senior students were serious students. This assurance was a big relief and eased her into her new role.

Like any other Indian parents of a girl, her parents too were worried about getting her married as soon as possible. They had been searching for a suitable groom for her, but the issue of dowry always came in play. Those who seemed suitable for her, demanded an amount that Mr. Shukla could not afford. He did not want to compromise on choosing a partner for their only daughter. As a result, Shraddha was still unmarried.

To make matter worse, she was raised in an extremely conservative family. She was devoid of any intimate male contact till the time she shifted to this new place for her job. Because of that she became too reserved and did not have any boyfriend or even a close girlfriend. However, she did have a mental image of what could be an ideal man for her.

Ayush, one of her students, was not one of those who tried too hard, but she knew that he had natural smarts for programming. He was very humble too. Handsome as well. Ayush ticked all the check-boxes in her list. His qualities in fact added a few to that list. Except for his age, that is! She often thought and believed that if she were of Ayush’s age, of vice-versa, she would have chosen him as her man. That thought scared her and confused her. Their teacher-student relationship made those feelings even worse.

But daydreaming about him was safe, wasn’t it? She sat there on her chair, thinking about Ayush. Soon, a beautiful fantasy started to form in her mind. Ayush was hugging her close to his body. Their bodies were pressed tightly against each other. He could feel her breasts crushing into his chest. He looked her in the eyes, as if he was about to say something, but never did. She kissed him on the lips, lightly at first, then she felt his tongue enter her mouth. They kissed passionately for several minutes, their tongues swirling round and round. She broke the embrace. They stared into each other’s eyes.

They were both breathing heavily; her heart was racing. Ayush noticed that and gazed at her breasts. Shraddha followed his eyes and felt as if he had undressed her with his eyes. She felt both complemented and a little embarrassed that he would look at her breasts. Her faced flushed and she felt a tingling deep within her vagina. In her daydream, Shraddha felt something else too - his black denim jeans was sporting a very telling bulge in the front! She could feel his hardness touching and poking her just above her vagina. A very aroused Ayush! A very aroused Shraddha!

Her fantasy would have turned even more interesting, had she not been interrupted by a knock at the computer lab. She felt slightly disappointed that she could not continue with her favorite fantasy but promised herself to complete it while she slept that night! This boy was a walking, talking temptation!
Nice

Salim bhasha

She also noticed that Ayush’s penis was rock hard again. Although she was eager and accepting, she could not stop herself from laughing,

“Honey, if you get ready that quickly, then I don’t know how I will rest between.... each… session.”

“You are to be blamed for it.” Ayush complimented.

“Me? How?”

“You are so sexy and so naked… how can I not get ready in no time?

“Oooo… then my dear, let me wear something?”

“You don’t want me excited?”

“Honey, I do. I want you to be excited. It makes me feel special. Also, so that you know, I am willing and welcoming... whenever you get excited.” Shraddha smiled shyly.

Ayush smiled and again inserted two fingers in her pussy, and moved them in and out, slowly at first, picking speed later. He remembered reading about something called a 'g-spot' in women. If his memory was correct, it should be located about an inch or so inside her pussy. After a few trials and errors, he found it. When he pressed and caressed on Shraddha’s g-spot, she came. It was the most intense orgasm that she had ever had. She felt almost dead… completely powerless to move. Ayush lifted her in his arms. She was amazed to see how easily he picked her up and carried to the bed.

After Shraddha had rested for a while, Ayush asked her to get up on her hands and knees, so that he could enter her from behind. At this new request, Shraddha thought that her violation was complete! From there, he could see her anus, something she did not want him to see. Still, she complied. This virile young boy, almost a decade junior to her, was showing her another world, which could only be described as heaven! She turned and got on all fours.

Ayush stared at the gorgeous pair of her buttocks. He was in awe. They were fair, like the rest of her body, with a little red tinge, which was because of her sitting. Her anus was reddish-brown and scrunched. Wrinkly. He liked it. He thought, it looked cute. He rubbed his penis’s head up and down her vaginal slit, making it very moist, and then eased into her pussy. It was not easy for Shraddha - she was again stretched beyond her belief and this pained. But she was aware about all the pleasures that were about to come, so she just silently tolerated the initial pain.

When Ayush was all the way inside her, he stopped and stared. It was a sight to behold. His hard penis was buried deep inside Shraddha’s pussy. He almost came from that sight! Her reddish-brown asshole was also a sight to behold! He made a mental note to play with it sometime soon. By this time, he knew that his penis was big for Shraddha, so perhaps he could not penetrate her ass, but there are other ways! He pressed one of his thumbs in her anus. Shraddha yelped.

As he started to move his penis in and out of her pussy, Shraddha exclaimed, “Oh honey! fuck me harder.”

It both shocked and excited him to hear her talk like that. He could never believe that she could talk like that and could say the word 'fuck'.

Once he settled into a rhythm, he felt like he could fuck Shraddha forever. It excited him to see her pussy lips grabbing onto his penis as he slammed in and out of her. She moaned and told him that she was orgasming again. She reached around, grabbing his hand in hers and set it down right on her clitoris. He realized what she wanted and started rubbing it as he fucked her. She had a tremendous orgasm, so tremendous that she saw stars. When he felt her cum, he could not hold on any longer and came deep within her pussy. Gush after gush of semen was jetted into her waiting pussy. It was the best climax that he had ever had.

Their orgasm was so intense that they fell asleep in each other’s arms afterwards. A few hours later, when they both had awakened, she said soberly, “You know what! I was wrong.”

Ayush’s heart rate increased as he heard her words; immediately, he felt dread.

Shraddha kept on saying, “I thought we were over the teacher-student relationship! But I was wrong. You are teaching me things that I never knew before.”

With that, he breathed a sigh of relief, and said, “You still have not answered my question.”

“And what was it?” teased Shraddha, knowing perfectly what Ayush’s question was.

Before Ayush could repeat his question, Shraddha smiled, “I already have answered, honey… I already have.” and ran her fingers through his hair, “I could only allow my husband to love me the way you are doing. I have already accepted you with my heart. You are my husband.”

Ayush smiled.

“Wait here... with your eyes closed. Okay? I will be back in a minute.”

“Okay, honey”, she agreed pleasantly. ‘Another game?’ she thought! Shraddha crossed her legs on the bed and closed her eyes. The way she sat made her pussy display itself in all its marvelous glory. Ayush looked at it, smiled and walked out of the room.

“I will be right back.”

After about three-four minutes:

“Miss Shraddha Shukla, will you accept this”, Ayush called, and Shraddha opened her eyes. Displayed in front of eyes was a gorgeous, old, gold and diamond ring, probably an heirloom, in Ayush’s hand, “as my wedding proposal?”

Shraddha was shocked, pleasantly surprised - all rolled in one at the same time. She stayed in that shocked, gawking position for some time. Many emotions filled her heart - joy, love, dread, elation. Then she finally said,

“Honey, are you sure you want this?”

“Absolutely,” he nodded, looking directly in her eyes, “I have never been more certain about anything else.”

“But you are only, what? Eighteen? You have a lot of life ahead of you,” she said. “You may have someone... a girlfriend, I mean…”

“Yes, I do...” Shraddha’s heart sank, but only momentarily.

“… and I am looking at her right now.” he continued, “I am in love with you, Shraddha and I would love to fall in love with you each day of my life.” She was extremely happy. She would die happy just now, she was THAT happy.

“Yes...” she managed... in whispers. “Yes..”

Her eyes welled up. She cried happily in Ayush’s arms for a long time, and when she fell asleep, she did not know.

Nice

Salim bhasha

I don’t know how many student teacher relationships you are aware of. There is so much social taboo and stigma and additionally, professional boundaries and sanctions around this that make it virtually impossible for a vast majority of such relationships to bloom, and even if they do, they die an untimely death. But that does not deter the matters of heart.

In 1996, Mary Letourneau, a 34-year-old American teacher and her student, Vili Fualaau, started off a sexual relationship. At that time, their relationship attracted serious media scrutiny. Of course, their sexual relationship was a case of statutory rape and Ms. Letourneau was rightly given more than seven years of prison sentence. Doubters, at that time, may have thought that this was an end to their relationship… but the couple endured and married after Mary was released from prison, in 2005. Unfortunately, their relationship could not relationship could not endure the demands of marriage and after 12 years of marriage, they legally separated. Mary died of cancer this July. While several such relationships are driven by sexual attraction, what Mary and Vili had was much more than that. They wanted to be in a wedlock and enjoy life as husband and wife. The couple was parents to two children together.

How many such relationships do we know from our lives? I think that many students must have fantasized about the romance of falling for their teacher(s) and I suspect that many teachers too must have imagined what it would be like to have a relationship with their student(s). I had a huge crush for my science teacher when I was young. She was a beautiful person – both from outside and inside. In one of the most daring acts that I ever committed in my life so far, I told her that I wanted to marry her. Any other teacher would have given me a punishment, and/or escalated the matter to the principal, and from there to my parents. But she handled it with so much grace and told me that I did not know enough about what marriage entails for one, and second, she was not interested anyway as she was seeing someone else. The way she explained it to me made sense to me and perhaps those lascivious feeling morphed into feelings of respect for her.

I do not know how many teachers would publicly admit to their interest in their students. In many countries, any sexual relationship between a student and a teacher leads to an immediate dismissal of the teacher. Please understand, I am not trying to make an argument challenging the rightness of such actions. Teachers are trusted authority and they should never abuse or compromise that authority. What I am trying to challenge here is the notion that teachers will not or can not have feelings for their students. I am sure, as human beings, it is possible. It happens in all sorts of professions – between colleagues, between boss and subordinates etc. Remember, Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky? But that relationship was purely sexual. I will doubt any claims of pure romance in what Clinton and Lewinsky had. Other issue is that people can have feelings… but that does not mean that those feelings must be acted upon! I mean, how many times we want to publicly beat certain politicians? But how many times do we act upon that feeling? There are boundaries that should not be crossed.

But sometimes, some of these boundaries may become blurred. And when that happens, teachers are more likely to get in trouble. The subject of intimacy between student and teacher is a taboo subject. And any such acts are quickly branded shameful, and teachers are expected to hide and hate their feelings. I think, if such feelings can be acknowledged and discussed, rather than branding them as shameful, then teachers can maintain their graceful control of the situation and may not cross any boundaries.

In our culture, teachers are put on very high pedestal. They are referred to as ‘guru-dev’, where dev is like God. Even if we discount such divine allusions, they are like ‘parent figures’ for better or worse. Such high pedestals add to the confusion. For one, parents are not supposed to and expected to be romantically involved with their children… also, they are not supposed to and expected to have feelings of admiration and attraction. That is morally wrong. But psychology indicates that parents only become aware of their children’s attractiveness to others, because they themselves are aware of their child’s attractiveness. Please try to recall how many fathers respond to their daughters’ growing sexuality by suddenly distancing themselves physically from their daughters, and/or discouraging their daughters’ attempts to look glamorous (make-up, clothes, fashion). Imagine, how conflicting this can be! I imagine that many teachers too must feel similar conflicts and, in the process, may become confused, scared. They might think ‘I should not have these feelings. I am a bad person.’ And because of social taboo, I wonder how much professional support is available in such cases. In the process, both the teacher and the student are left in emotional limbo.

This story explores a similar relationship. It is in a way my ode to my science teacher. I published it to Xossip in English stories section. But there were not many readers then. So, I am re-posting it here. Of course, I have modified the story. Of course, there is no underage reference. Of course, it is a romantic story. Of course, it has strong sexual content. Of course, there is heartache. Of course, it is enjoyable.
Nice

avsji

Supreme
Status
Not open for further replies.