• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

So many updates, but so little reaction. Did you even like this story so far?

• This story is crap. Stop wasting my time.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • This story is enjoyable. Continue.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme
I'm still reading your story and I'm loving this story, you are great sir....
Thank you so much... Please keep reading and commenting. It is awesome to have readers who enjoy my stories :)

• Love
Reactions: pawanqwert and aalu

aalu

Ayush’s whole world spun upside down. How did that happen? Did Shraddha really want to leave him? That is simply not possible. No one, including Shraddha, can convince him of this. She can not desert him. That is just not possible. Then what happened? Where did she go? Was she okay? Did someone do something to her?

Ayush on his part tried his best to locate Shraddha. She did not call, as she used to do. There were no emails from her. Kaki too had no idea where she was, for she too had not heard from her. He went to the college, where he came to know that Shraddha had left the job, and no one told why. They hinted at something that had ‘happened’, but despite all probes, no one elaborated what.

Ayush wrote emails to her known email address, each day and night, but never got a reply. He searched through the internet to locate Shraddha but got no trace of her. They even hired a private detective, but he too drew a blank. He could only tell him that the family itself has vanished, and no one knew where. It was too fantastic to believe. It was as if she never existed.

Why would Shraddha do that to him? Did she not love him anymore? Did he do something that angered her? He had no idea. He kept on trying - he was heartbroken but did not give up. He kept on trying to search for her and kept on drawing blanks in result. To Kaki’s heartache, since the move away from Shraddha, Ayush had seemed to become increasingly quiet. Something in his manners showed to Kaki the early signs of falling into a deeper, more serious depression.

Once, during their video call, Kaki noticed him crying silently. She just could not bear the sight. She needed to do a quick intervention. She asked Ashok to try and find about Shraddha. Ashok too had a strong liking for the girl and could not think of any reason as to why she left his son. He tried many sources, including hiring a private detective, but all his efforts drew blank. It felt as if the Shuklas never existed. What happened? Everyone was clueless.

What the fuck, why did she hid her baby from Ayush, and what was she thinking while telling her father instead of Ayush, that his father will welcome him wholeheartedly, a baby without a father, his father would obviously ask him for an abortion.

As they are already a conservative family or any family wouldn't allow their daughter to have a baby without a husband...

Reactions: avsji

aalu

“Hello.” Chiku’s said noticing a new face in the room.

“Hello, little girl.” Ayush said mechanically. His voice had choked with emotions. She was spitting image of a young Shraddha. No. Upon a careful looking, one could see that Chiku got the best features from both her parents. Wow! She was perfect! Tears formed and trickled down in two thin streams over his cheeks.

“Who’s that, Granpa?” the little girl asked, looking at her grandfather.

“Meet you Daddy, Chiku!” Mr. Shukla announced.

“He’s my Daddy?” Chiku said questioningly, almost excitedly, making sense of what was told to her.

“Yes honey.” Ayush said with great difficulty - fighting emotions, “I am your Daddy.”

He was overcome with emotions; his voice was laden with emotions. Before he could say anymore, Chiku ran to her father. She climbed up onto his lap. Ayush was too surprised to react.

“Why didn’t you come to see me earlier, Daddy?” she said, giving him a big kiss and hugging him tightly around the neck.

Mr. Shukla was happy and surprised to see him hugging her back. Chiku settled down into his lap and began to play with the collar of his shirt, liking the way the fabric slid between her fingers. He took it pretty well.

“I am so sorry, honey! I am so sorry!!” Ayush could say as he kissed Chiku like hundreds of times, and held her against his chest - smelling her baby scent.

“Daddy, don’t cry.” The little girl wiped the tears off his face. “Mommy showed me your photo - but you look handsomer in person! I love you!” and hugged him.

That one action and that one sentence brought a lot of happiness to Ayush. Mr. Shukla was surprised that Shraddha never showed him Ayush's photo.

“What is your name, honey?” Ayush playfully asked.

“My name is Chitrangada, Daddy.” Chiku said gracefully. It was a tough name to pronounce for a girl of three. But coming out of her mouth it sounded very sweet. More than that Ayush was pleasantly surprised and even more overcome with emotions.

“What! Chitrangada?”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Why? What happened?” Mr. Shukla was curious.

“Sir... Chitrangada was my mother's name.”

“Oohh.”

“Daddy, your mommy has my name?”

“Yes honey. Yes, she has.” Ayush said and kissed her again.

Mr. Shukla could recall that Shraddha insisted on that name. Almost fought with him. He wanted to use the first letter of her letter according to and as suggested by the horoscope, but Shraddha told him that her daughter's name would be Chitrangada, and nothing else. Ayush was overwhelmed with emotion when he came to know of this. Not only did she love him, she also loved and respected his late mother, and she also tried to keep her memory in their child. Chiku was a loving child, who loved to hug people whom she liked. Once she began talking, she was unstoppable, always asking questions about this or that. Her smile would light up a room; her laugh could make even the most serious people smile.

In no time, she had Ayush wrapped around her little finger, and she knew it. All she had to do was to look up at him with those big beautiful eyes and say, “Please Daddy?” in a sweet, pleading voice and put out her lower lip to melt him.

Ayush found that he loved playing with Chiku. It may sound odd for a man in his early twenties to want to play games with his daughter, he thought that she and him could spend hours playing games of some sort. He was already having fun with his daughter. Ayush found himself trying to make a scary face or having her riding on his shoulders singing any song, while Chiku laughed and urged him to go faster. In the next two hours since she first met her Daddy, she him do and say everything she liked. Ayush was just so happy and overcome with joy to say no to her.

This was the best update of this story, Ayush meeting chiku for the first time, ohh that joy, that feeling, you can't express with words, the joy running through my heart while reading it is simply inexplicable. The feeling of holding your child for the first time in your arm...

aalu

Ohh! brother you are such a beautiful writer, all the stories of yours posted in this forum are magnificent, I have read almost all of them, still a few are left, I left this story to read for later because of the english version, but after reading, I realised my mistake, it is such a wonderful story of love, emotion and the way you describe female emotions are incredible...

Well now I am gonna start reading My experience with love, I am a fan of yours, and I am sure that one is also as marvelous as this one.....

avsji

Supreme
What the fuck, why did she hid her baby from Ayush, and what was she thinking while telling her father instead of Ayush, that his father will welcome him wholeheartedly, a baby without a father, his father would obviously ask him for an abortion.

As they are already a conservative family or any family wouldn't allow their daughter to have a baby without a husband...

I have explained Shraddha's thought process. She did not want to be a burden on Ayush and his family... despite knowing very well that she would be welcomed there with open arms and will be loved and cared for. She was burdened by several pre-conceived notions, some of them might have come because of her upbringing. So, when one support system (Ayush's family) became non-existent (in her own mind), she was left with only one option, and that is to live with her father. Good thing about Shuklas was that although they were traditional people, they were not cruel. So, they did not force an abortion.

• Love

avsji

Supreme
This was the best update of this story, Ayush meeting chiku for the first time, ohh that joy, that feeling, you can't express with words, the joy running through my heart while reading it is simply inexplicable. The feeling of holding your child for the first time in your arm...
Thank you! Yes, I wanted it to be a cute and warm turn in the story.

• Love

avsji

Supreme
Ohh! brother you are such a beautiful writer, all the stories of yours posted in this forum are magnificent, I have read almost all of them, still a few are left, I left this story to read for later because of the english version, but after reading, I realised my mistake, it is such a wonderful story of love, emotion and the way you describe female emotions are incredible...

Well now I am gonna start reading My experience with love, I am a fan of yours, and I am sure that one is also as marvelous as this one.....

Thank you so much! Yes, I write both in English and Hindi. Unfortunately, writing in Devanagari is very difficult (takes about 3-4x the time that it takes to write in English. And I hate writing Hindi stories in English fonts. Not many people read my stories - so you can be forgiven! :)
Most people, if not all, come here to read incest, and that too between a mother and her son. It is depraved thinking. I wonder what is wrong with people here. You are most welcome to read, "My experience with Love". That is a very long story and currently about 1/3rd posted here. So a lot is yet to come.

• Love
Reactions: aalu

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
Dear avsji one more marathon reading session and I completed this Gem in one sitting. Only one word - Speechless.

End note -

लगे रहो बहादुरों।

You know what I mean. 😂😂😂

Ashu

avsji

Supreme
Dear avsji one more marathon reading session and I completed this Gem in one sitting. Only one word - Speechless.

End note -

लगे रहो बहादुरों।

You know what I mean. 😂😂😂

Ashu

Thanks brother! Good to know that you enjoyed the story!

Reactions: pawanqwert

pawanqwert

It is okay and I understand. This story was not for you. It was for the masses.. yahan jo sab kuchh padhne aate hain, wo sab tha isme.

Ek badiya, beautiful story likh raha tha, wo band karwa di logon ne..

कौन सी कहानी बंद करा दी लोगों ने?

Status
Not open for further replies.