• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Tara and Abraham - sibling incest story

Do you want me to continue the story?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Teacher3001

All characters and events depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The author and forum bears no responsibility if the readers have wild imagination.

Abraham has always been close to his elder sister Tara even though they had a 5 year difference. He was just a toddler when his father kaif Ali Khan divorced his mom Amita apoorva and married a woman half her age. His mom took the divorce very maturely. She used the money from the alimony into business investment to make sure her children are always self sufficient. But that meant working long hours out of home.

Tara was literally the woman of the house at such a young age and took care of Abraham. He was very inseparable. It was common for Amita to come home and find Abraham hugging her sister and sleeping.

Tara reached teenage but despite being from a rich family ,she was depressed as due to a medical condition,she was fat and wore thick glasses. She was teased as motu all through the school while her friends were having boyfriends.

Abraham was devastated when Tara got admission to a college in usa. He video called her every day as he missed her a lot. As years went by , he started getting independent. Since he possessed his dad's good looks and grandfather's wealth. He was fairly famous in school and joined a college in London.

Tara came back after completing her studies. Abraham asked her what she wants to be. Tara replied that she wants to enter the movie industry and Abraham thought she might want to join as an assistant director.

Then one day,Tara told Abraham that she is going on a top secret mission and she would only do audio calls for 6 months. Abraham agreed.

One day, Abraham got a call from Tara and she was so excited from her voice. She wanted Abraham to do a video call.

Abraham opened his laptop connected to Skype. He could only see a dark screen in the other side. He wasn't sure if there was a mistake in the connection and then suddenly the curtains came off and Tara shouted

SURPRISE!!

Abraham was so shocked that he fell off the chair. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing right. Tara used to be 85 kg,the last time he saw her and looked like an aunty now she was only 50 kg with an hour glass shape and looked gorgeous.

"What...er.... How... " Was all he could stammer.

" Hahahaha" laughed Tara "I put this call on record just to record your reaction".

Abraham slowly came back to reality " all I can say is 'Wow' ".

"Atleast now you understand why I never made a video call in six months " said Tara.

"Congratulations sister," he said " send it to all your high school friends " .

" Don't worry" she replied " They will know when my film gets released" .

" Film" asked Abraham ,he was having too many surprises for one day " what film?"

"I got signed up for a movie " replied Tara.

"Really " he asked.

"Why ?" She frowned" do you think I'm not beautiful to be a heroine?"

" No didi" he tried to damage control " you look absolutely gorgeous, I just can't wait to come back and give you a hug".

"I want to give you a big hug" said Tara and made a gesture on cam. Abraham couldn't help but notice how cute it was " come back soon ".

"Ok bye , didi" he said and disconnected the call. He couldn't literally believe what happened. He always had a mental picture of his sister and suddenly now he is faced with this damsel who claims to be her.

Few weeks later, her movie was launched and he was watching the livestream. Tara looked gorgeous in that white skirt and floral patterned blouse. He was watching the comments below the stream.

"Wow so gorgeous"

"Tara marry me "

" I'll watch movie just for you "

"I can't sleep tonight thinking of you "

"Mera khada ho gaya tujhe dekhke"

"Nice b**bs"

Fucking perverts, Abraham shouted in anger . Don't they know it was her sister but then he looked below. His 6.5 inch cock was fully erect forming a tent in his shorts. How did this happen? Why did he get erect seeing his own sister? What the fuck is wrong with me ?

Its not that he was sexually starved. He had fucked many indian and foreign girls in his school and college. But why did he get erect on seeing his sister? If he can't control seeing a video,how can he be with her in their home ?

College semester is going to end soon and he will be back at home. He was both loving and dreading that moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sameer Kapoor

Sameer Kapoor

Just dont do it like other incest
First sibling lov
Then attraction
Then seduce n love
Than fuck
Do it smoothly dont go too fast
N

Correcttiin in name

Sara.

Sameer Kapoor

All characters and events depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The author and forum bears no responsibility if the readers have wild imagination.

Abraham has always been close to his elder sister Tara even though they had a 5 year difference. He was just a toddler when his father kaif Ali Khan divorced his mom Amita apoorva and married a woman half her age. His mom took the divorce very maturely. She used the money from the alimony into business investment to make sure her children are always self sufficient. But that meant working long hours out of home.

Tara was literally the woman of the house at such a young age and took care of Abraham. He was very inseparable. It was common for Amita to come home and find Abraham hugging her sister and sleeping.

Tara reached teenage but despite being from a rich family ,she was depressed as due to a medical condition,she was fat and wore thick glasses. She was teased as motu all through the school while her friends were having boyfriends.

Abraham was devastated when Tara got admission to a college in usa. He video called her every day as he missed her a lot. As years went by , he started getting independent. Since he possessed his dad's good looks and grandfather's wealth. He was fairly famous in school and joined a college in London.

Tara came back after completing her studies. Abraham asked her what she wants to be. Tara replied that she wants to enter the movie industry and Abraham thought she might want to join as an assistant director.

Then one day,Tara told Abraham that she is going on a top secret mission and she would only do audio calls for 6 months. Abraham agreed.

One day, Abraham got a call from Tara and she was so excited from her voice. She wanted Abraham to do a video call.

Abraham opened his laptop connected to Skype. He could only see a dark screen in the other side. He wasn't sure if there was a mistake in the connection and then suddenly the curtains came off and Tara shouted

SURPRISE!!

Abraham was so shocked that he fell off the chair. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing right. Tara used to be 85 kg,the last time he saw her and looked like an aunty now she was only 50 kg with an hour glass shape and looked gorgeous.

"What...er.... How... " Was all he could stammer.

" Hahahaha" laughed Tara "I put this call on record just to record your reaction".

Abraham slowly came back to reality " all I can say is 'Wow' ".

"Atleast now you understand why I never made a video call in six months " said Tara.

"Congratulations sister," he said " send it to all your high school friends " .

" Don't worry" she replied " They will know when my film gets released" .

" Film" asked Abraham ,he was having too many surprises for one day " what film?"

"I got signed up for a movie " replied Tara.

"Really " he asked.

"Why ?" She frowned" do you think I'm not beautiful to be a heroine?"

" No didi" he tried to damage control " you look absolutely gorgeous, I just can't wait to come back and give you a hug".

"I want to give you a big hug" said Tara and made a gesture on cam. Abraham couldn't help but notice how cute it was " come back soon ".

"Ok bye , didi" he said and disconnected the call. He couldn't literally believe what happened. He always had a mental picture of his sister and suddenly now he is faced with this damsel who claims to be her.

Few weeks later, her movie was launched and he was watching the livestream. Tara looked gorgeous in that white skirt and floral patterned blouse. He was watching the comments below the stream.

"Wow so gorgeous"

"Tara marry me "

" I'll watch movie just for you "

"I can't sleep tonight thinking of you "

"Mera khada ho gaya tujhe dekhke"

"Nice b**bs"

Fucking perverts, Abraham shouted in anger . Don't they know it was her sister but then he looked below. His 6.5 inch cock was fully erect forming a tent in his shorts. How did this happen? Why did he get erect seeing his own sister? What the fuck is wrong with me ?

Its not that he was sexually starved. He had fucked many indian and foreign girls in his school and college. But why did he get erect on seeing his sister? If he can't control seeing a video,how can he be with her in their home ?

College semester is going to end soon and he will be back at home. He was both loving and dreading that moment.
Bro just read it twice.
Keep going n as we r in lockdown so pls update daily.