• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Should I continue the story?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aaahhhhhhhh...aahhh... faster... faster."

The ancestral house of Balwant Thakur, the sarpanch(Sheriff) of the village, was empty, but there were sounds coming from the storeroom. Anupriya's naked ass was on one of the wheat sacks. Her legs were locked onto the thighs of Dhondu who was showing no mercy as he was pounding her as hard as he could.

"Oh god... Four days is like four years... ahh... suck my boobs, drink the milk... it's tough to drain it myself." Anupriya moaned.

Dhondu immediately started sucking out the warm sweet breast milk. Although, Anupriya's son Aaditya was weaned off six months ago, she was still secreting milk for Dhondu to feast on and she had to drain it during her bath if he couldn't suck it dry.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?"

A voice totally shocked them and drained all the blood from their respective bodies. It was Anulekha, Anupriya's eighteen year old sister standing in the door of the storeroom with her eyes bloodshot in anger.

She had come to stay with her sister during college vacation four days ago. She never missed going to the Shiva Temple every Friday. Anupriya faked back pain so she decided to go alone, but halfway there it started raining so she came back to take an umbrella. She found the house empty and then heard the guttural moans of her sister coming from the storeroom. She decided to investigate and got the shock of her life.

Her sister, the daughter-in-law of the Sarpanch Balwant Thakur, the most famous person in the nearby 16 villages, was fucking her lowly servant. Anupriya weakly called out to her to stop but by that time, Anulekha had already run off from the house.

Anulekha waited for Thakur ji to come back home and then returned. Anupriya silently begged her after dinner to hear her but Anulekha refused to listen and threatened to expose them which made Anupriya stop.

Anulekha couldn't sleep that night.

How come her sister who she idolized since childhood could do this?

Mahesh Thakur married her just for her beauty even though their family was dirt poor. Their family is helping her to go to college which would have been an unfulfilled dream otherwise. Yes, Mahesh ji goes for days regarding their granite business, but that doesn't mean she should jump at the first cock she finds.

Dhondu... even his name sounded funny. While her sister looked like a movie heroine and was very popular in her village, he looked like one of the perverts who got beaten by the hero in the old movies. What did she really see in him? He was in his mid 40s too. Was she coerced or blackmailed? But the passion she saw in Anupriya made her think otherwise.

Next day during breakfast, she told Thakur ji that she wanted to go home. Thakur was surprised, but she insisted that she was homesick. Anulekha's village was even more remote than Thakur's and they had just 2 buses, one in the morning and other in the evening. The morning one had already left while the evening one was so jam-packed that no woman would travel unless she had absolutely no choice.

Mahesh had already taken one car while Thakur ji needed the other one for the upcoming village inspector meeting.

There was a shortcut between villages which was accessible by foot or bicycle, so Thakur ordered Dhondu to take her. Anulekha protested but he insisted that it was for her safety. Anulekha stopped herself from telling Thakur that he was sending a wolf to protect the sheep.

Despite a protesting Anupriya, Anulekha packed her bag and then sat in the carrier of the bicycle instead of sitting on the handlebar. Dhondu started cycling. Once he reached out of earshot of the house, he tried to explain.

"Madam-"

"Shut up Dhondu" interrupted Anulekha, "Don't think I forgave you. The only reason I didn't tell Thakur ji was because my sister's life will be affected. But I won't leave you. If you try to talk now or if you ever touch my sister in the future, I'll complain to Thakurji that I left suddenly because you touched me inappropriately while I slept. I'm ready to do this for my sister whom you have blackmailed somehow. Stay away from her."

She had rehearsed this script overnight and wanted to instill fear in him. Dhondu kept quiet and continued cycling. They soon left the village and came into a forested area, which is why it was avoided during night times.

They came across a small waterfall only ten feet tall which led to a small stream. The water was waist high and they had put big boulders for people to skip and cross.

They both got off the bicycle and Dhondu lifted it up his head and moving swiftly, he skipped over the boulders and was at the other end. He put the bicycle down and went back to hold her hand to help her across.

"Get lost, Dhondu," sneered Anulekha, "Do you think I'm a baby that I can't cross these stones myself? I'll never let those filthy hands touch me."

She jumped, but her legs slipped on the boulder, and she fell down in the stream. Her bag also fell in. She got completely drenched and had no choice than to hold Dhondu's hand to come up. Dhondu recovered the luggage bag.

"Are you hurt?" he asked handing over the bag. Anulekha shook her head.

"Do you have any other dress?" He asked and then Anu looked at her chest. The pink salwar kameez was totally sticking to her skin and became transparent showing her black bra prominently.

"Yes, but they are wet too," she cried.

"Ok then, go behind that tree and use my dhoti like a towel and give me your dress. I'll wash the dress and it will be dry in an hour. I'll guard you till then and I promise I won't try anything." He said.

Anulekha wanted to argue but she found no other choice. So she went behind the large tree and wrapped the dhoti around her chest where it covered her sensitive areas. She stripped her dress and gave it to Dhondu. Dhondu insisted she give him her bra and panties as well so that it wouldn't look odd with wet underwear making her dress transparent again. Anulekha realised he had a point and removed her undergarments and gave them to him.

Dhondu went to the stream and washed the dress and put the clothes against the neat stones. He also kept small stones on top to avoid them from flying away in the wind.

She then saw him come close to the tree and then he started walking with his eyes closed towards her. Anulekha wanted to protest but realised that she had nowhere to run. Dhondu sat on the floor and asked Anulekha to sit behind him so that he wouldn't look.

"Look, miss," He started, "What I'm going to tell you next... I just want you to listen with no interruptions. Once I'm finished, you can do what you want. I promise you that if you want, I'll give an excuse of going to Kasi for religious pilgrimage to Thakurji and I'll never come back if you agree to hear.

Also I'm going to tell secrets which are so powerful that I could be killed if they know I told you."

Anulekha was totally flabbergasted. Was he just bluffing or was it that bad? Anyway, they had to be there for at least an hour. The least she could do was listen to it. She came and sat behind him so that their backs were almost touching.

Dhondu began his story:

"My real name is Dharmendra Kumar after that the great actor but no one calls me that as it's not a good name for a servant. I lost both my parents by the age of 5 and was sent to my uncle's home. But he too was very poor. So he 'sold' me to be the servant of Thakur ji which was actually a blessing in disguise. They made me work hard but still treated me very well.

Then Balwant ji got married and bhabhiji looked after me like a real brother. Then Mahesh was born and I felt so happy. When I was 25, they found an orphan girl for me to marry. Life was so good,I was the servant while she was the cook. I loved her so much.

But then tragedy struck, my wife died of tuberculosis and then a few years later, bhabhiji died of cancer. Both of us were so attached to our wives that we didn't remarry. Balwant was just entering politics, so he hired a nanny to look after Mahesh while he kept himself busy.

Without a mother, Mahesh became more spoiled and Thakur was enabling him. He bought him a motorcycle at the age of 15 and he was showing off to the entire village. One day he had an accident and was hospitalized for a month. We didn't think it was anything serious at the time.

Then Mahesh enrolled in a very famous college in the city and with his money and looks, he was very popular among girls. But one day, he came crying all the way home. Apparently, he was having trouble in having sex.

Balwant ji took him to some of the best hospitals all over the country during the college holiday, but they said that the problem could be treated but not cured.

After college, Mahesh's friend pointed out that there are many granite deposits in our village. So they quietly used their money and clout to buy from clueless villagers and then started quarrying. The money from the granite was so much that Balwant ji gave their agricultural land to lease and started using the granite money to rise up in his political sphere.

Mahesh was constantly travelling to co-ordinate and finalize deals. As he started growing older, the question of marriage kept popping up and everyone wanted to give their daughter to him.

Balwant ji was in a fix. He didn't want his son's secret to come out. So he asked the broker to look out for a conservative girl from a poor family. He was happy to meet your sister as she was very beautiful and your father was a drunkard with a land case with his brothers. So he fabricated a story that Mahesh saw your sister when he came to your village and got smitten by her."

A tear rolled away from Anulekha's eye. All her relatives were jealous of how they got such in-laws. Anupriya used to get so many love letters during her school years and she always wanted to maintain her family honor. It was her beauty which actually turned out to be a curse