• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Should I continue the story?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
I'm sorry but I'm having a tough time personally and also I don't have experience in writing threesomes ..
you can read other stories who has threesome scenes, and it is okay to take your time. you can start writing by putting out short para's. It is better for story and reader to be completed by one person cause readers are tend to stick to the story cause of the writer's writing style.

i hope and wish that you would give this story little much of your time and complete it's journey to the very end.

you can read other stories who has threesome scenes, and it is okay to take your time. you can start writing by putting out short para's. It is better for story and reader to be completed by one person cause readers are tend to stick to the story cause of the writer's writing style.

i hope and wish that you would give this story little much of your time and complete it's journey to the very end.
I'm not sure if i might ever write again looking at the amount of pressure i have professionally and personally..

That's why i wish some one complete what i started

Sauravb

Victory 💯
I'm not sure if i might ever write again looking at the amount of pressure i have professionally and personally..

That's why i wish some one complete what i started
You should continue noone can match your writing skills