• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Suggestions

mastkalan502

I have enjoyed 2 sis-in-law, 1st one is elder sis of my wife and another cousin of my wife....

I had to register my plot in my native place where my wife's elder sis also resides. mine in-laws are also in the same place. I am used to calling my wife's elder sis as didi so would refer her as didi. Her husband was out of town and she requested me to stay in her house where she used to stay with her hubby and her daughter (around 9 months that time). First day, when I reached in the morning she gave me breakfast and while serving breakfast she also had shown me her cleavage with glimpse of her milky boobs. I was deprived of sex as my wife was going thru periods. I had a instant hard-on and decided that moment only to enjoy her. She had taken leave from office so I requested her to make Palak paneer my favourite for dinner, to which she agreed and said to bring in paneer for the same. I had already made my plans, so went on the pretext of buying paneer along with it bought some bhang (assuming everyone knows bhang and its after-effects). In the evening, while she was preparing the meals I mixed bhang in the palak paneer and ate the dinner along with her appreciating silently her assets. In the night when I knew she might be enjoying the intoxication, I entered her room nude and then crept on the bed where she was sleeping with her boobs out of her nighty (probably for breast feeding her kid). I instantly had a hard on and started caressing her boob with one hand and moving her nighty up. To my delight, she was not wearing panty and I started caressing her thighs and butt while busy kissing her on her neck (thats how I used to arouse my wife when she used to sleep and I in mood). After a while, I turned her towards myself and started sucking her boobs. My dick was throbbing hard on her hairy pussy and I decided to make my next move so moved my face up and started kissing her, she was little resisting but slowly it died. I then moved her on her back and moved myself on top of her and with little guidance of my hands inserted my dick inside her pussy. She after a while was fully submissive giving all her support by moving her ass to enjoy more. The only precaution I was taking to be slow in my movements. After a while I cummed inside her and rolled over on her side playing with her boobs. I asked her if she liked the session to which she replied by nodding her head as yes. She posed a question to me if her hubby would do the same to my wife how would I react. To which I told her, I do not mind even if my wife is fucked by her jiju, who is already lusty about my wife. I then requested her to be complete nude by taking her nighty off, which she obliged and we had another session in the night and slept nude together. Now-a-days her husband has divorced her and I enjoy her when ever needed.

The cousin of wife came to our house while we were staying Noida for a week since her hubby was going for training abroad. Her chubby figure was quite astounding with one kid she was going to stay for a week. She was quite naughty in her talks as I was her jiju. When we gave farewell to her hubby at the airport and came back mine evil mind was all set to fuck her. We all cheered for her hubby and I laced sleeping pills in my wife drinks and little bit of it in saali, so that I could enjoy my chubby saali. After the drinks, me and my saali started chatting while my wife went to sleep. I was any opportunity to compliment my saali about her assets (taking liberty of being jiju of her), she was blushing. There was a romantic song n the tv so I asked her if I could get pleasure of dancing with her. She obliged me and with one hand on her shoulder and another on her waist I started dancing, she was getting in influence of the sleeping pill and put her face on my chest. I asked her how she is feeling to which she replied good. I moved my hands to her face and asked her if I can kiss, she was hesitant but I did not stop and kissed her lips lightly appreciating them again. With one hand caressing her boobs and the other busy on her ass, I appreciated her assets and whispered to kiss her assets. I moved her to the sofa and removed her pallu to kiss her boobs over her blouse. She was reluctant initially but later flowed. I made my next move of licking her cleavage and telling her that it is very tasty. She asked me mine wife cleavage was tastier to which I replied no she is tastier. I swiftly unbuttoned her blouse to see her boobs in her black bra. She was hesitant as she told me about not being comfortable in the drawing room. I said no problems and asked her to move to bedroom though I did not leave her boobs. Before laying her on bed I asked her to remove all the clothes so that I can kiss her from head to toe. Meanwhile I also got naked and started kissing/licking her body. After which we made love two times before I left for my room. Now we fuck everytime we meet.

6065hard

I have enjoyed 2 sis-in-law, 1st one is elder sis of my wife and another cousin of my wife....

I had to register my plot in my native place where my wife's elder sis also resides. mine in-laws are also in the same place. I am used to calling my wife's elder sis as didi so would refer her as didi. Her husband was out of town and she requested me to stay in her house where she used to stay with her hubby and her daughter (around 9 months that time). First day, when I reached in the morning she gave me breakfast and while serving breakfast she also had shown me her cleavage with glimpse of her milky boobs. I was deprived of sex as my wife was going thru periods. I had a instant hard-on and decided that moment only to enjoy her. She had taken leave from office so I requested her to make Palak paneer my favourite for dinner, to which she agreed and said to bring in paneer for the same. I had already made my plans, so went on the pretext of buying paneer along with it bought some bhang (assuming everyone knows bhang and its after-effects). In the evening, while she was preparing the meals I mixed bhang in the palak paneer and ate the dinner along with her appreciating silently her assets. In the night when I knew she might be enjoying the intoxication, I entered her room nude and then crept on the bed where she was sleeping with her boobs out of her nighty (probably for breast feeding her kid). I instantly had a hard on and started caressing her boob with one hand and moving her nighty up. To my delight, she was not wearing panty and I started caressing her thighs and butt while busy kissing her on her neck (thats how I used to arouse my wife when she used to sleep and I in mood). After a while, I turned her towards myself and started sucking her boobs. My dick was throbbing hard on her hairy pussy and I decided to make my next move so moved my face up and started kissing her, she was little resisting but slowly it died. I then moved her on her back and moved myself on top of her and with little guidance of my hands inserted my dick inside her pussy. She after a while was fully submissive giving all her support by moving her ass to enjoy more. The only precaution I was taking to be slow in my movements. After a while I cummed inside her and rolled over on her side playing with her boobs. I asked her if she liked the session to which she replied by nodding her head as yes. She posed a question to me if her hubby would do the same to my wife how would I react. To which I told her, I do not mind even if my wife is fucked by her jiju, who is already lusty about my wife. I then requested her to be complete nude by taking her nighty off, which she obliged and we had another session in the night and slept nude together. Now-a-days her husband has divorced her and I enjoy her when ever needed.

The cousin of wife came to our house while we were staying Noida for a week since her hubby was going for training abroad. Her chubby figure was quite astounding with one kid she was going to stay for a week. She was quite naughty in her talks as I was her jiju. When we gave farewell to her hubby at the airport and came back mine evil mind was all set to fuck her. We all cheered for her hubby and I laced sleeping pills in my wife drinks and little bit of it in saali, so that I could enjoy my chubby saali. After the drinks, me and my saali started chatting while my wife went to sleep. I was any opportunity to compliment my saali about her assets (taking liberty of being jiju of her), she was blushing. There was a romantic song n the tv so I asked her if I could get pleasure of dancing with her. She obliged me and with one hand on her shoulder and another on her waist I started dancing, she was getting in influence of the sleeping pill and put her face on my chest. I asked her how she is feeling to which she replied good. I moved my hands to her face and asked her if I can kiss, she was hesitant but I did not stop and kissed her lips lightly appreciating them again. With one hand caressing her boobs and the other busy on her ass, I appreciated her assets and whispered to kiss her assets. I moved her to the sofa and removed her pallu to kiss her boobs over her blouse. She was reluctant initially but later flowed. I made my next move of licking her cleavage and telling her that it is very tasty. She asked me mine wife cleavage was tastier to which I replied no she is tastier. I swiftly unbuttoned her blouse to see her boobs in her black bra. She was hesitant as she told me about not being comfortable in the drawing room. I said no problems and asked her to move to bedroom though I did not leave her boobs. Before laying her on bed I asked her to remove all the clothes so that I can kiss her from head to toe. Meanwhile I also got naked and started kissing/licking her body. After which we made love two times before I left for my room. Now we fuck everytime we meet.
Mike to chodne kaa tarikaa bataao...yaaa saali ko seduce kaise Karu??