• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Suggestion: Thread view in profile of a member

Harshini

A

Last edited:

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Hello,
I have two suggestions here

1. When we open one person's profile add another tab for the threads that he started/ he replied. We go on seeing their posting at tspread through so many pages - it would be irritating.

2. When one wants to read an old story he will have trouble in changing the pages because of so many replies of audiance. Keep an option to see only the replies of Thread starter.

If you didn't understand please let me know I will elaborate it for you.
Click on the person’s profile > Find > Thread stared by xxx.

Gusion

Stay Classy
2. When one wants to read an old story he will have trouble in changing the pages because of so many replies of audiance. Keep an option to see only the replies of Thread starter.

First, Go To that Thread which you want to read. Then click Search Option. Select This Thread option and Enter Ts's Username in By- Option box . Then Hit Search. You Will get all TS's Replies in that specific thread.

Reactions: Harshini

Harshini

First, Go To that Thread which you want to read. Then click Search Option. Select This Thread option and Enter Ts's Username in By- Option box . Then Hit Search. You Will get all TS's Replies in that specific thread.
Thank you dear