• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Suggestion for Threads

See right now we can see all the updates from "Your content" from "Your Account" but we cannot see our individual threads that how many we have posted what are the views for those threads. Right now if we have to view views of our story then we have to find first our story from story section then we can see it's views, it is very time consuming

For ex.
I have posted update in the thread two days before then if i have to check it's views I have to find first 2 days before update stories from that I have to find mine from story section then I can view the views of story.

So here's the suggestion that if you add one section like "Your stories or threads or whatever feel like correct" in "Your Account" in that it will show all our own stories or threads same as story section but only our own and if there is any other way to see that easily then please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon Light

Moon Light

Prime
See right now we can see all the updates from "Your content" from "Your Account" but we cannot see our individual threads that how many we have posted what are the views for those threads. Right now if we have to view views of our story then we have to find first our story from story section then we can see it's views, it is very time consuming

For ex.
I have posted update in the thread two days before then if i have to check it's views I have to find first 2 days before update stories from that I have to find mine from story section then I can view the views of story.

So here's the suggestion that if you add one section like "Your stories or threads or whatever feel like correct" in "Your Account" in that it will show all our own stories or threads same as story section but only our own and if there is any other way to see that easily then please let me know.

Your Account -> Your Name -> Find

Your account open karne ke bad ap apne name pr click kro,
Name pr jb ap click kroge to apko find option dikhega janha se ap apne content aur thread dekh sakoge, iske liye apko story section jane ki jarurat nahi..

:thanks:

Last edited:

The_Punisher

Death is wisest of all in labyrinth of darkness
Staff member

For ex.

Upar teen lines pe click karo aur your thread me jao waha tumhe tumhare sare thread total views on every thread, total comments on your thread aur who did last comment sab mil jayega

Your Account -> Your Name -> Find

Your account open karne ke bad ap apne name pr click kro,
Name pr jb ap click kroge to apko find option dikhega janha se ap apne content aur thread dekh sakoge, iske liye apko story section jane ki jarurat nahi..

:thanks:
Upar teen lines pe click karo aur your thread me jao waha tumhe tumhare sare thread total views on every thread, total comments on your thread aur who did last comment sab mil jayega

Thanks for your information guys this helped me.

Last edited:

Aidenhunt

one of my post is on every page of my story help me to fix it