• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Subi's exposed big belly deep navel final part

Aunty123

After few hours of teaching subi was going back home from school. It was at night time when she was going Bach home. As usual in saree subi's big belly deep navel was exposed in public. Subi was waiting at the bus stop waiting for the bus and eventually the bus arrived. Subi got the bus. The bus lights were very dim. Everyone was sleeping. Subi was standing at very back of the bus while exposing her big belly deep navel fully in saree. Surprisingly the same horny man from few days was inside the same bus as subi. The horny old man was standing next to subi. When the horny old man saw subi and subi exposing her full big belly deep navel in her saree in public and the horny old man was very happy.

To his surprise subi was standing in front of the horny old man, and subi's big belly deep navel was exposed in her saree in front of the horny old man's face which the horny old man decided to make a fool of subi while she is exposing her big belly deep navel. The old man pretended to be blind again so he can hold subi's big belly purposely. While subi was holding a pole for support, the old man pretended to fall and he put both his hands intentionally on subi's exposed big belly and the old man was holding subi's big belly. Subi looked at the horny holding her big belly but the horny old man pretended he was blind and he was holding something elsenbut he knew he was holding subi's big soft belly.

IMG-20190908-014231

The horny old man " sorry I think I am holding a pole"

Subi " no you are holding my big belly"

The horny old man " oh sorry I didn't know, I am blind so I thought I was holding something else"

Subi "oh I'm sorry. I didn't know you are blind"

The old man kept holding subi's big belly while talking to her. As the horny old man took his hands off subi's big belly subi checked if anyone was watching them and when no one was looking subi took the horny old man's hand and she placed the horny old man's hand on her big belly firmly so he can hold subi's big belly for support. Subi was holding the horny man's shoulders while the horny old man was holding subi's side big belly. As the bus was jerking subi's big belly was jiggling and jiggling on the horny old man's hands.

IMG-20190908-014514

The horny old man " wow, it feels really good when your big belly jiggles on my hands"

Then horny old man "does it feel good when I hold your big belly"

Subi "yes it feels nice when you hold my big belly"

IMG-20190908-014236

IMG-20190908-014522

The old horny old man took the chance and kissed subi's big belly deep navel. Subi closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure when the horny old man kissed her big belly deep navel. There was a seat for the horny old man to sit.

Subi "do you want to sit on there"

The horny old man sat on the seat in front of subi, subi's big belly deep navel was posed very close to the horny old man's face. Subi went close to the horny old man's face, as the bus jerked subi's big belly deep navel pressed on the horny old man's face. Subi closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure when her big belly deep navel pressed on the horny old man's face.

IMG-20190908-014529

Subi " ughhhhh"

The horny old man grabbed subi's side big belly and he kept kissing subi's big belly deep navel.

IMG-20190908-014231

Subi " ughhhhhh"

As the horny old man kept kissing subi's big belly deep navel, subi grabbed his head she pressed her big belly deep navel on the horny old man's face while subi grabbed the horny old man's face and made him press his face on her big belly deep navel.

IMG-20190908-014525

Subi "ughhhhhh"

Subi " it feels good when you kiss my big belly deep navel"

The horny old man kept kissing subi's big belly deep navel. After a while the horny as subi

The horny old man "can I pic of your big belly deep navel"

Subi "yes you can take pic of my big belly deep navel"

IMG-20190908-014241

IMG-20190908-014525

IMG-20190908-014519

Subi exposed her big belly deep navel in front of the horny old man's face and as subi's big belly deep navel was in front of the horny old man's face, he took photos of subi's big belly deep navel. Then he asked subi

The horny old man "can I stand behind you and hold your big belly"

Subi "yes come stand behind me and hold my big belly while I take photos"

The horny old man stood behind subi and he slid her pallu aside to hold subi's big belly. Subi took some selfies of the horny old man holding her big belly.

IMG-20190908-014525

IMG-20190908-014514

After that the horny old man sat again in front of subi and subi slid her pallu aside to expose her big belly deep navel in front of the horny old man's face. The horny old man kept kissing subi's big belly deep navel and subi was stroking his hair while looking at him kissing her big belly deep navel. Subi was really enjoying the horny old man kissing her big belly deep navel.

IMG-20190908-014525

IMG-20190908-014525

After a while then hornt old man reached his stop and just before he got off the bus for one last time he hold subi's side big belly and he kissed subi's big belly deep navel, subi closed her eyes enjoyed the pleasure and when the horny old man kissed her subi's big belly deep navel subi grabbed the horny old man's head and she pressed her big belly deep navel on his face while she lifted her head up and she made a loud horny sound one last time.

IMG-20190908-014241

IMG-20190908-014519

IMG-20190908-014525

Subi "ughhhhhhhhhh"

Then just before the horny old man got off the bus he said one thing which surprised subi

The horny old man "I wished I made you pregnant long time ago"

Subi gave a cheeky smile and said to the horny old man

Subi "I know you will make me pregnant and make me to give birth to your babies"

IMG-20190908-014525

The horny old man "yes I will definitely make you pregnant with my babies and I would make you give birth to my babies"

Subi smiles at him and she really liked what the horny old man told her.

The old horny man "I want to make you pregnant"

Subi "then come to my house" subi smiles at told the horny old man

Subi "one day come to my house and you can make babies with me and you can make me pregnant as much as you like"

IMG-20190908-014519

IMG-20190908-014519

IMG-20190908-014525

The horny old man "yes one day I will come to your house so I can make babies with you and I will make you pregnant as much I want"

The horny old man hold subi's big belly and he kissed subi's big belly deep navel one last time and he went, after sometime subi also got off her stop and she went home.

IMG-20190908-014241 IMG-20190908-014514 IMG-20190908-014519 IMG-20190908-014522 IMG-20190908-014525 IMG-20190908-014529

End of the story