• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Subi aunty school teacher part 2

Aunty123

So after subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel got played and kissed by a stranger sitting next to her which she really enjoyed after 2 hr she reached her school and she wwjr inside the class and she was preparing the lesson, subi never hides her huge belly properly and whenever subi aunty teaches she always exposes her huge belly in front of her students, she had 4 students in her class and it was small class so whenever she was going in front of her students to give text books her pallu would uncover her naked huge belly deep navel in front of the students and subi aunty would expose her full huge belly deep navel in front of her student's faces. While she read athe text book in front of her students, her students will be staring at her exposed huge belly deep navel.

Subi had 4 students raveen, gopal, ashok and rajesh. All 4 students were completely staring at subi Aunty's huge belly and her huge deep navel and they all wanted to poke her huge deep navel while subi was teaching them, then as subi was moving her HUGE BELLY and her HUGE BELLY DEEP NAVEL was jiggling and jiggling in front of her students, the 4 of them wanted to kiss subi's huge belly deep navel, they wanted to lick inside her huge belly deep navel and they were desperate to cum inside her huge deep navel.

After some time class finished so subi aunty was jiggling and jiggling her exposed huge belly and her huge belly deep navel and the 4 students went home. At night the 4 boys were discussing about their subi teacher's huge belly and her huge belly deep navel on WhatsApp.

Raveen: hey guys did you see subi teacher's fat belly deep navel?

Rajesh: OMG bro I wanted to poke her fat belly deep navel. Her husband must be so lucky that he get her fat belly deep navel everyday.

Gopal: dude I would kiss subi teacher's fat belly deep navel everyday. Like imagine if we kept poking her deep navel everyday during her lesson.

Ashok : you just gave me an idea guys

Rajesh : what idea?

Raveen: tell us bro

Rajesh: how about we tell her to teach her about body part and we can ask her about belly and navel so then she can show us her fat belly deep navel to all of us

Gopal : OMG yess bro

Raveen : OMG then subi teacher can shows us her fat belly deep navel

Ashok: whenever we behave we will tell her to show her fat belly deep navel to us

Gopal : tomorrow at end of the class I am going to definitely poke her big deep navel

Rajesh : really?

Raveen: come on do it bro, we wanna see you poking subi teacher's big deep navel

Gopal : okay guys I'm going to do it tomorrow. Guys let's sleep and hopefully it will be a good day for us

All 4 of them slept and they were getting prepared to go school. As usual subi wears pallu exposing her huge belly deep navel in public to let everyone look at her huge belly deep navel. So when she was in class as usual she exposes her huge belly deep navel to her students and began teaching. Subi was in front of of the 4 boys exposing her huge belly deep navel in front of the 4 boys face. The boys were staring at subi's huge belly deep navel and all 4 of them hungry to give big kisses on her huge belly deep navel. When subi was reading a text book in front of her students and teaching her students she doesn't realize she is exposing her huge belly deep navel in front of her 4 students faces and while subi teaches her students, gopal drops his pen on the floor so he gets up from his seat to take his pen from but just as subi turns exposing her fat belly deep navel in front of gopal's face he pretends to trip and fall down and with his two hands he purposely hold subi's fat hips and he presses his face on subi's whole huge belly deep navel and subi close her eyes and bites her lip.

When ashok, raveen and rajesh saw subi's expression when gopal pressed his face on subi's huge belly deep navel the boys got so excited to see subi's sexual expression. Then gopal purposely stood still while he was still holding subi's fat hips and he still pressed his face on subi's fat belly deep navel for few more seconds to get the pleasure of his face pressing on subi teacher's fat belly deep navel but subi looked at him very innocently as she thought gopal slipped by accident and his hand was holding subi's fat hips while he was pressing his entire face on subi's whole fat belly deep navel. As gopal kept holding subi's fat hips and he kept pressing his entire face on subi's fat belly deep navel even more and gopal pretended to apologise as if it was by accident.

Gopal : oh I'm very sorry miss. I didn't know I was pressing my face on your fat belly

Subi didn't know what to say as it was a first time that someone other than her husband was holding her fat belly and her student pressing his face on her fat belly deep navel, she never felt the pleasure like that before. Subi just kept staring at gopal while he was holding subi's fat belly and staring at her. Just before gopal got off he pressed subi's fat belly and when he pinched subi's fat belly subi moaned in pleasure

Subi: ughhh.

Then gopal went to this seat and subi was teaching her students again. When she was teaching her students, this time she slid her pallu aside pretending she was removing something from her fat belly but she exposed more of her fat belly deep navel to her students and her students got very excited to stare at her full fat belly deep navel while she was teaching her students. As she was covering her reading the textbook teaching her students subi's huge belly deep navel got exposed in front of her student's faces and all 4 students:, gopal, rajesh, raveen and ashok took thier phones out and they were taking photos of thier subi teacher's exposed huge belly deep navel. There was so much clicking sounds " click, click, click, click" subi could hear clicking sounds but she didn't want to ask as she was shy but she had a feeling her 4 students were taking photos of her huge belly deep navel.

Then gopal whispered to his friends saying

Gopal "guys let's put our faces very close towards subi teacher's huge belly"

Ashok " yeahh and also when she swings her huge belly let her huge belly touch our cheeks then that correct time we take photos"

Raveen "that's sounds like a good idea"

Rajesh "yess let's do that"

Subi heard the boys whispering to each other but she had no idea what they were planning to do with her. So while subi was covering her face with textbook and she was teaching her students first gopal got up from his seat, and he went very close towards subi teacher's huge belly deep navel and raveen took pics of gopal's face very close to subi teacher's huge belly then after few mins when subi swung her huge belly, her huge belly pressed on gopal's cheeks but subi didn't realise her huge belly hips was pressing gopal's cheeks. So raveen took photos of gopal's cheeks pressing on subi teacher's huge belly hips. Then after sometime ashok also got on the other side of subi's exposed huge belly hips and ashok also pressed his face cheeks on subi's huge belly hips, and raveen and rajesh were taking photos of gopal's face and ashok's face pressing on thier subi teacher's huge belly hips.

While subi was reading the textbook out loud to her 4 students, she could feel something soft pressing on her huge belly hips but she didn't react. Then after sometime gopal was taking selfie of him pressing his cheeks on subi teacher's huge belly hips and ashok also took selfie of him pressing his face on subi's huge belly hips, then after raveen and rajesh took thier turn and raveen instantly pressed his cheeks on subi's huge belly and rajesh also pressed his cheeks on subi's huge belly hips and this time goal and ashok took pics of raveen's cheeks pressing on subi teacher's huge belly hips and rajesh's cheeks pressing on subi teacher's huge belly hips. Subi could feel these 4 students doing something with her huge belly but she didn't say anything. Then all 4 boys were looking at her huge belly deep navel and they wanted to kiss subi's huge belly deep navel and curious to see her reaction but just then bell rang and it was end of the class. Then all 4 students got thier photos of thier subi teacher's huge belly deep navel on their phones. Then rajesh, raveen and ashok went home except from gopal. Gopal purposely stood back to feel subi teacher's huge belly deep navel again so gopal approached towards subi teacher, as subi was looking at gopal, subi's huge belly deep navel was exposed in front of gopal's face and gopal kept staring at subi's exposed huge belly deep navel in front is subi while she was looking at him, gopal made a trick to her to gell her huge belly so he pretended to cry while approaching towards subi and as he approached very close towards subi, gopal was holding subi's huge belly deep navel on purpose and he said to subi

Gopal "miss I'm so sorry today, I fell down and I pressed my face on your huge soft belly deep navel, please forgive me miss pleaseeee"

Gopal purposely pressed his face on subi's huge belly deep navel again to feel her huge belly deep navel on his face and while gopal pretended to apologise, he kept pressing his face on subi's huge belly deep navel and gopal kept kissing subi's huge belly deep navel. When gopal keeps pressing his face on subi's huge belly deep navel and gopal keep kissing subi's huge belly deep navel subi close her eyes and bites her lips while she makes a horny pleasure sound

Subi :uuuuughhhhhhhhh"

Gopal "muaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" on subi's huge belly deep

Subi strokes gopal's hair while gopal keep pressing his face on subi's fat belly deep navel and while he keeps kissing subi's huge belly deep navel. While subi strokes gopal's hair she close her eyes and bites her lips and subi makes pleasure sound

Subi "uuuuugggghhhhhhhh"

Subi enjoys gopal's kisses on her fat belly deep navel and gopal pretends to cry while kissing subi's fat belly deep navel

Gopal " miss I'm so sorry, please don't tell me parents"

Subi keeps stroking gopal's hair while she she is enjoying gopal kissing her huge belly deep navel and while subi was blushing she said

Subi "it's..... Its okay. Don't worry, it was by accident"

Then after sometime gopal got up and calmed down. Gopal's hand was still holding subi's side fat belly and subi was looking at gopal while gopal was holding subi's side fat belly and looking at her then after few seconds gopal pinched subi's side fat belly and subi closed her eyes and and made a loud horny pleasure

Subi "uuuuugghhhh"

Then gopal asked subi teacher

Gopal "subi teacher please can I kiss your fat belly deep navel please subi teacher please"

Subi was blushing while looking at gopal and she was hesitating to yes but then after few mins she said yes to gopal.

Subi "yyyyy..........yes"

Gopal played dump and he asked subi

Gopal "sorry miss I didn't get you what did you say?"

Subi looked down on the floor blushing and giving permission to gopal to kiss her huge belly deep navel.

Subi "you asked me if you could kiss my fat belly deep navel right?"

Gopal "yeah miss"

Gopal "miss subi please can I koos your fat belly deep navel please please?"

Subi hesitated a little again but she accepted his request

Subi " yyyes.........yes you can kiss my belly and you can kiss my fat belly deep navel"

As soon gopal heard her word he instantly kneeled down grabbed subi's fat hips and he kissed her fat belly deep navel like he was hungry so again he presses his face on subi's fat belly deep navel and he was kissing subi's fat belly deep navel like crazy and subi closed her eyes biting her lips and making pleasurable sound while she was letting enjoying to kiss her fat belly deep navel and whike subi was enjoying his kisses

Gopal "muuuuuuuahhhhhhh"

Subi "uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh"

Subi pressed gopal's face on her fat belly deep navel to make him kiss her fat belly deep navel more and as subi pressed gopal's face on her fat belly deep navel he knew subi started to enjoy his pleasure. After few mins gopal didn't miss the chance so he inserted his tongue deep inside subi's deep navel and he kept licking inside subi's deep navel and subi got more pleasure and again she pressed gopal's face on her fat belly deep navel while gopal kept enjoying kissing her fat belly deep navel and when he kept licking inside subi's deep navel. Then after some time he got up and just before gopal left to go back home he was staring at subi's exposed fat belly deep and he took his phone and he took photos of subi's exposed fat belly and photos of subi's exposed fat belly deep navel in front of subi while she was looking at him taking photos of her fat belly deep navel. Subi didn't react or shout at gopal, subi teacher is very innocent so she didn't what to do instead she was letting photo of her fat belly deep navel freely. The last thing gopal did was he again was holding subi's fat hips and he gave one big kiss on her fat belly deep navel

Gopal "muuuuahhhhhhhh"

Then again subi pressed gopal's face on her fat belly deep navel and she moaned loudly in good pleasure

Subi "uuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh"

Then he inserted his tongue subi's deep navel and he was licking subi's deep navel making sure all his saliva was inside subi's deep navel. After some time gopal went home and subi was getting ready to go home. Gopal was very excited to tell his friends things that happened after class and he decided to text his friends at night. Meanwhile subi was on the way home and at that time she was on the bus travelling there was no elderly man to kiss her fat belly deep navel in the bus so after hours subi reached her stop and he was walking very fast while her fat belly was shaking and shaking and shaking wirh gopal's saliva stuck deep inside her deep navel while she was walking home. As soon she entered her house, she went to her bedroom and locked her door, subi looked at her deep navel with gopal's saliva stuck deep inside her deep navel and subi said to herself

Subi " I can't believe my four students pressed thier cheeks on my belly"

Subi " also each of them took selfie of them pressing thier cheeks toon my fat belly"

Subi "after all of that gopal accidentally fell and pressed his face on my fat belly deep navel and he licked deep inside my navel"

Subi "also gopal's saliva is stuck inside my deep navel I can't even get out"

Subi "I can't imagine what it will be like if all my four students licked deep inside my deep navel, I won't be able to get the saliva out"

Subi "does my four students enjoy when I expose my fat belly deep navel in front of thier faces?"

Continued in part 3

Reactions: Harshini

Salim bhasha

So after subi Aunty's fat belly deep navel got played and kissed by a stranger sitting next to her which she really enjoyed after 2 hr she reached her school and she wwjr inside the class and she was preparing the lesson, subi never hides her huge belly properly and whenever subi aunty teaches she always exposes her huge belly in front of her students, she had 4 students in her class and it was small class so whenever she was going in front of her students to give text books her pallu would uncover her naked huge belly deep navel in front of the students and subi aunty would expose her full huge belly deep navel in front of her student's faces. While she read athe text book in front of her students, her students will be staring at her exposed huge belly deep navel.

Subi had 4 students raveen, gopal, ashok and rajesh. All 4 students were completely staring at subi Aunty's huge belly and her huge deep navel and they all wanted to poke her huge deep navel while subi was teaching them, then as subi was moving her HUGE BELLY and her HUGE BELLY DEEP NAVEL was jiggling and jiggling in front of her students, the 4 of them wanted to kiss subi's huge belly deep navel, they wanted to lick inside her huge belly deep navel and they were desperate to cum inside her huge deep navel.

After some time class finished so subi aunty was jiggling and jiggling her exposed huge belly and her huge belly deep navel and the 4 students went home. At night the 4 boys were discussing about their subi teacher's huge belly and her huge belly deep navel on WhatsApp.

Raveen: hey guys did you see subi teacher's fat belly deep navel?

Rajesh: OMG bro I wanted to poke her fat belly deep navel. Her husband must be so lucky that he get her fat belly deep navel everyday.

Gopal: dude I would kiss subi teacher's fat belly deep navel everyday. Like imagine if we kept poking her deep navel everyday during her lesson.

Ashok : you just gave me an idea guys

Rajesh : what idea?

Raveen: tell us bro

Rajesh: how about we tell her to teach her about body part and we can ask her about belly and navel so then she can show us her fat belly deep navel to all of us

Gopal : OMG yess bro

Raveen : OMG then subi teacher can shows us her fat belly deep navel

Ashok: whenever we behave we will tell her to show her fat belly deep navel to us

Gopal : tomorrow at end of the class I am going to definitely poke her big deep navel

Rajesh : really?

Raveen: come on do it bro, we wanna see you poking subi teacher's big deep navel

Gopal : okay guys I'm going to do it tomorrow. Guys let's sleep and hopefully it will be a good day for us

All 4 of them slept and they were getting prepared to go school. As usual subi wears pallu exposing her huge belly deep navel in public to let everyone look at her huge belly deep navel. So when she was in class as usual she exposes her huge belly deep navel to her students and began teaching. Subi was in front of of the 4 boys exposing her huge belly deep navel in front of the 4 boys face. The boys were staring at subi's huge belly deep navel and all 4 of them hungry to give big kisses on her huge belly deep navel. When subi was reading a text book in front of her students and teaching her students she doesn't realize she is exposing her huge belly deep navel in front of her 4 students faces and while subi teaches her students, gopal drops his pen on the floor so he gets up from his seat to take his pen from but just as subi turns exposing her fat belly deep navel in front of gopal's face he pretends to trip and fall down and with his two hands he purposely hold subi's fat hips and he presses his face on subi's whole huge belly deep navel and subi close her eyes and bites her lip.

When ashok, raveen and rajesh saw subi's expression when gopal pressed his face on subi's huge belly deep navel the boys got so excited to see subi's sexual expression. Then gopal purposely stood still while he was still holding subi's fat hips and he still pressed his face on subi's fat belly deep navel for few more seconds to get the pleasure of his face pressing on subi teacher's fat belly deep navel but subi looked at him very innocently as she thought gopal slipped by accident and his hand was holding subi's fat hips while he was pressing his entire face on subi's whole fat belly deep navel. As gopal kept holding subi's fat hips and he kept pressing his entire face on subi's fat belly deep navel even more and gopal pretended to apologise as if it was by accident.

Gopal : oh I'm very sorry miss. I didn't know I was pressing my face on your fat belly

Subi didn't know what to say as it was a first time that someone other than her husband was holding her fat belly and her student pressing his face on her fat belly deep navel, she never felt the pleasure like that before. Subi just kept staring at gopal while he was holding subi's fat belly and staring at her. Just before gopal got off he pressed subi's fat belly and when he pinched subi's fat belly subi moaned in pleasure

Subi: ughhh.

Then gopal went to this seat and subi was teaching her students again. When she was teaching her students, this time she slid her pallu aside pretending she was removing something from her fat belly but she exposed more of her fat belly deep navel to her students and her students got very excited to stare at her full fat belly deep navel while she was teaching her students. As she was covering her reading the textbook teaching her students subi's huge belly deep navel got exposed in front of her student's faces and all 4 students:, gopal, rajesh, raveen and ashok took thier phones out and they were taking photos of thier subi teacher's exposed huge belly deep navel. There was so much clicking sounds " click, click, click, click" subi could hear clicking sounds but she didn't want to ask as she was shy but she had a feeling her 4 students were taking photos of her huge belly deep navel.

Then gopal whispered to his friends saying

Gopal "guys let's put our faces very close towards subi teacher's huge belly"

Ashok " yeahh and also when she swings her huge belly let her huge belly touch our cheeks then that correct time we take photos"

Raveen "that's sounds like a good idea"

Rajesh "yess let's do that"

Subi heard the boys whispering to each other but she had no idea what they were planning to do with her. So while subi was covering her face with textbook and she was teaching her students first gopal got up from his seat, and he went very close towards subi teacher's huge belly deep navel and raveen took pics of gopal's face very close to subi teacher's huge belly then after few mins when subi swung her huge belly, her huge belly pressed on gopal's cheeks but subi didn't realise her huge belly hips was pressing gopal's cheeks. So raveen took photos of gopal's cheeks pressing on subi teacher's huge belly hips. Then after sometime ashok also got on the other side of subi's exposed huge belly hips and ashok also pressed his face cheeks on subi's huge belly hips, and raveen and rajesh were taking photos of gopal's face and ashok's face pressing on thier subi teacher's huge belly hips.

While subi was reading the textbook out loud to her 4 students, she could feel something soft pressing on her huge belly hips but she didn't react. Then after sometime gopal was taking selfie of him pressing his cheeks on subi teacher's huge belly hips and ashok also took selfie of him pressing his face on subi's huge belly hips, then after raveen and rajesh took thier turn and raveen instantly pressed his cheeks on subi's huge belly and rajesh also pressed his cheeks on subi's huge belly hips and this time goal and ashok took pics of raveen's cheeks pressing on subi teacher's huge belly hips and rajesh's cheeks pressing on subi teacher's huge belly hips. Subi could feel these 4 students doing something with her huge belly but she didn't say anything. Then all 4 boys were looking at her huge belly deep navel and they wanted to kiss subi's huge belly deep navel and curious to see her reaction but just then bell rang and it was end of the class. Then all 4 students got thier photos of thier subi teacher's huge belly deep navel on their phones. Then rajesh, raveen and ashok went home except from gopal. Gopal purposely stood back to feel subi teacher's huge belly deep navel again so gopal approached towards subi teacher, as subi was looking at gopal, subi's huge belly deep navel was exposed in front of gopal's face and gopal kept staring at subi's exposed huge belly deep navel in front is subi while she was looking at him, gopal made a trick to her to gell her huge belly so he pretended to cry while approaching towards subi and as he approached very close towards subi, gopal was holding subi's huge belly deep navel on purpose and he said to subi

Gopal "miss I'm so sorry today, I fell down and I pressed my face on your huge soft belly deep navel, please forgive me miss pleaseeee"

Gopal purposely pressed his face on subi's huge belly deep navel again to feel her huge belly deep navel on his face and while gopal pretended to apologise, he kept pressing his face on subi's huge belly deep navel and gopal kept kissing subi's huge belly deep navel. When gopal keeps pressing his face on subi's huge belly deep navel and gopal keep kissing subi's huge belly deep navel subi close her eyes and bites her lips while she makes a horny pleasure sound

Subi :uuuuughhhhhhhhh"

Gopal "muaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" on subi's huge belly deep

Subi strokes gopal's hair while gopal keep pressing his face on subi's fat belly deep navel and while he keeps kissing subi's huge belly deep navel. While subi strokes gopal's hair she close her eyes and bites her lips and subi makes pleasure sound

Subi "uuuuugggghhhhhhhh"

Subi enjoys gopal's kisses on her fat belly deep navel and gopal pretends to cry while kissing subi's fat belly deep navel

Gopal " miss I'm so sorry, please don't tell me parents"

Subi keeps stroking gopal's hair while she she is enjoying gopal kissing her huge belly deep navel and while subi was blushing she said

Subi "it's..... Its okay. Don't worry, it was by accident"

Then after sometime gopal got up and calmed down. Gopal's hand was still holding subi's side fat belly and subi was looking at gopal while gopal was holding subi's side fat belly and looking at her then after few seconds gopal pinched subi's side fat belly and subi closed her eyes and and made a loud horny pleasure

Subi "uuuuugghhhh"

Then gopal asked subi teacher

Gopal "subi teacher please can I kiss your fat belly deep navel please subi teacher please"

Subi was blushing while looking at gopal and she was hesitating to yes but then after few mins she said yes to gopal.

Subi "yyyyy..........yes"

Gopal played dump and he asked subi

Gopal "sorry miss I didn't get you what did you say?"

Subi looked down on the floor blushing and giving permission to gopal to kiss her huge belly deep navel.

Subi "you asked me if you could kiss my fat belly deep navel right?"

Gopal "yeah miss"

Gopal "miss subi please can I koos your fat belly deep navel please please?"

Subi hesitated a little again but she accepted his request

Subi " yyyes.........yes you can kiss my belly and you can kiss my fat belly deep navel"

As soon gopal heard her word he instantly kneeled down grabbed subi's fat hips and he kissed her fat belly deep navel like he was hungry so again he presses his face on subi's fat belly deep navel and he was kissing subi's fat belly deep navel like crazy and subi closed her eyes biting her lips and making pleasurable sound while she was letting enjoying to kiss her fat belly deep navel and whike subi was enjoying his kisses

Gopal "muuuuuuuahhhhhhh"

Subi "uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh"

Subi pressed gopal's face on her fat belly deep navel to make him kiss her fat belly deep navel more and as subi pressed gopal's face on her fat belly deep navel he knew subi started to enjoy his pleasure. After few mins gopal didn't miss the chance so he inserted his tongue deep inside subi's deep navel and he kept licking inside subi's deep navel and subi got more pleasure and again she pressed gopal's face on her fat belly deep navel while gopal kept enjoying kissing her fat belly deep navel and when he kept licking inside subi's deep navel. Then after some time he got up and just before gopal left to go back home he was staring at subi's exposed fat belly deep and he took his phone and he took photos of subi's exposed fat belly and photos of subi's exposed fat belly deep navel in front of subi while she was looking at him taking photos of her fat belly deep navel. Subi didn't react or shout at gopal, subi teacher is very innocent so she didn't what to do instead she was letting photo of her fat belly deep navel freely. The last thing gopal did was he again was holding subi's fat hips and he gave one big kiss on her fat belly deep navel

Gopal "muuuuahhhhhhhh"

Then again subi pressed gopal's face on her fat belly deep navel and she moaned loudly in good pleasure

Subi "uuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh"

Then he inserted his tongue subi's deep navel and he was licking subi's deep navel making sure all his saliva was inside subi's deep navel. After some time gopal went home and subi was getting ready to go home. Gopal was very excited to tell his friends things that happened after class and he decided to text his friends at night. Meanwhile subi was on the way home and at that time she was on the bus travelling there was no elderly man to kiss her fat belly deep navel in the bus so after hours subi reached her stop and he was walking very fast while her fat belly was shaking and shaking and shaking wirh gopal's saliva stuck deep inside her deep navel while she was walking home. As soon she entered her house, she went to her bedroom and locked her door, subi looked at her deep navel with gopal's saliva stuck deep inside her deep navel and subi said to herself

Subi " I can't believe my four students pressed thier cheeks on my belly"

Subi " also each of them took selfie of them pressing thier cheeks toon my fat belly"

Subi "after all of that gopal accidentally fell and pressed his face on my fat belly deep navel and he licked deep inside my navel"

Subi "also gopal's saliva is stuck inside my deep navel I can't even get out"

Subi "I can't imagine what it will be like if all my four students licked deep inside my deep navel, I won't be able to get the saliva out"

Subi "does my four students enjoy when I expose my fat belly deep navel in front of thier faces?"

Continued in part 3
Nice