• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica STRANGE yet RELISHING encounters.....

how many readers here understand and enjoy marathi ?

• understand and enjoy it too !!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • understand partially

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

strange_sandy

This is my 1st attempt at writing a story. This story is a fruit of imagination and fantasies.

As this is my debut, u may find slight rawness in story writing with a few unintentional errors too. This story will be a combination of some short and long stories in continuation.

We start with a society in metropolitan city. A complx of several high rise bldgs.

Characters to start with…many more would be added later…

DRISTI

39 yr old housewife

Friendly and participative in all activities

Features slightly on heavier sides but curvy with long hairs.

36-33-37

Fair with green eyes

BHARAT

Dristi’s husband

43 yr old

Cool and friendly guy

Govt servant

SACHIN

Dristi’s son

17 yr old

NEHA

31 year old teacher

Active in dance n cultural programmes

Features 34-30-36

Short in height but gorgeous in look

Fair n black eyes

VIKAS

Neha’s husband

Corporate guy

36 yr old

ANSH

Neha’s son

7 yr old

ANUSHKA

19 year old

1st year BMS

Long hairs cute look

Wheatish tone

Slight thin built with blossoming youth

NAMRATA

25 year old

MA student

Slightly dark in complexion

Curvy body with butt long hairs

36-30-36

SIDDHESH

21 yr old

Engineering student

Fair

Athletic build

SHYAM SINGH

Watchman

Thin wit a pot belly

RAMESH

Local shopkeeper

35 yr old

Well built and friendly

RUSHIKESH

20 yr old

Bsc student

Dark with curly hairs

Heavily built

strange_sandy

Story starts on a Monday morning,

Drishti was involved in usual household chores…she packet bharat’s tiffin and he left for work…sachin was still asleep.

She now took some time for herself, she grabbed a cup of tea and went in balcony looking around she felt the fresh, mrng sunlight and air combined amazingly with a strong cup of tea.

She looked down were she found siddhesh and rushikesh talking to each other and suddenly siddhesh looked up…their eyes met…dristhi looked away...these days she felt siddhesh stared a bit longer than usual; she felt strange to simply look and smile…which was so normal for them few weeks ago.

{drishti and siddhesh lived on same floor opposite to each other…rushikesh lived in another wing}

She unintentionally looked back at those boys while going inside…and found siddhesh taking a quick but strong gaze her…that strange feeling crept in again after 2 looks. She ignored them, but something in her noticed and remembered all.

Her heart told her he was the same neighbour boy she knew for a decade…but her womanly instincts hinted at various questions…she sometimes wondered “ evdha vegla ka vattay mala…hyala evdhe varsh jhale olakhte mi 10 varshan peksha jast…amhi ekatrach ithe rahayla aloy. Kahich tar nahi badalla…sagla same ahe…mmm…DUSRA AWAJ…kharach same ahe ka sagla…to same mulga tar nahi vatat mala…barech badal jhalet tyat…ata tarun jhalay to ekdum…god sa chehra sodun khali baghitla tar saglach navin ahe…ani bahuda chaan pan “

(why am I feeling so different…I know him for so many years more than a decade now…we shifted into this bldg at the same time. Nothing has changed everythimg is same…mmm…2ND VOICE….is everything really same …I don’t feel he is the same guy…he has so many changes in him..he is young now..if u see below that sweet face everything had changed…and seems good too)

She shook her head and got back to work…took the mop and started wiping the floor…she thought of starting from the living room

Drishti was wearing a purple gown…her hairs tied in a bun..which actually looked pretty big and beautiful as she had long thick hairs…and a few strands were flowing on her face…few green and gold bangles in her hand…anklets in her feet…mangalsutra and a chain in her neck…she looked fresh due to her face wash…she did not take a bath yet…but that did not dampen her beauty…

She opened the main door and started brooming all over….she turned arnd went to collect her mop and started wiping the floors…she was wiping with her back toward the main door and it was still open as wanted to wipe all over and arnd the door…and as she turned arnd…she was shocked a bit but then came back…ter she saw siddhesh looking at her, he was standing between stairs and his flat. She straightened herself up and this time to avoid awkwardness smiled at him and said “good morning siddhesh”….he replied “good morning kaki….tumhi parat siddhesh bolat…kiti vela sangu sid bola….sid cool vatta… ani friendly pan…and made a face at her.(good morning aunty, u again called me siddhesh…how many times I have to tell u call me sid…it sounds cool and friendly…)

She said…”ok baba…good morning sid “(ok as u say, good morning sid)

He gave his usual innocent smile and went inside his flat. Drishti too closed her door and went inside.

She relaxed looking at his smile…and thght to herself “samech tar ahe…nehmi sarkha good ani sada mulga ahe to” (he is still same same sweet and innocent neighbour boy)

But as those thghts conflicted each other…and she argued with herself, a thght struck her and she stopped wiping her floor…she stood straight…her eyes opened wide with that thght “siddhesh majhyakade asa ka baghat hota ?? khup vel to mala baghat hota ki atach ala ?? kay baghat hota to majhya mage ??” (why was siddhesh looking at me ?? what was he looking at from behind ?? was he there for long or he just arrived ? ), and she gulped…swallowing some saliva that was on her tongue…she shut her eyes tightly and unintentionally bit her lower lip..she did smile foe a moment but then was lost into thoughts with one big question “TYACHYA LAKSHAT ALA ASEL KA ???” (DID HE NOTICE THAT ??)

Actually that morning dristhi did not wear a skirt(petticoat) which is usually wore under gown or saree by women…she wore gownand usual undergarments…

She was answering her question and also creating new doubts…”to atach ala asel..NAHI..pan mi mage valali tevha to baghat hota majhyakade ; tyachya lakshat nasel ala kahich evdha thodi laksh deta koni ..ASA KAHI NAHI.. ya vayat mulanchya lakshat sagla yeta kay mahit bahuda lakshat ala asel mhanunch evdhya vel baghat asel ; pan lakshat ala asel tar to tithe nahi baghnar..NAHI..lakshat ala pan ani mhanuch to tithe ektak baghat hota ; pan tyala evdha spasht kahi disla nasel karan mi loose gown ghatla ahe..AGA TU VAKLI HOTIS tyala sagla ekdum spasht disla asnar ani to tech baghat hota ; chaan outline kadhat asel to..GAPP HA kahi pan kay ; to mala ata tasa nahi baghat majha vaay kay ahe sadya..KAY JHALA .. mast tar aahe vaay ani tu pan mastch ahes ; khup muli astil tyachyakade ektak baghayla..HO pan tari to sarkha sarkha tujhyakade baghat asto ; asa vichar karat karat tine potavar haath thevla…tila tchya potat gole yet hote ha sagla vichar karun

(he must have just came…NO..but he was already looking when i turned back ; he must not have noticed it nobody cares to notice these things..NOTHING like thatboys this age notice everything and who knows he must have noticed it and thats why he was staring so long ; but if he must have noticed it he wont look there..NO DEAR..he noticed it and thats why stared at it continuously ; but he could not see anything very clearly bcoz I am wearing a loose gown..OH DEAR u were bent down and he must have seen everything very clearly and thats what he was staring at ; that guy must be outlining everything nicely..OHH u just shut up ; he does not see me like that I am an old woman now..DEAR u are in perfect age and with perfect looks ; he will have many girls to stare..YES DEAR BUT…he does look at u again n again these days ; with all these thoughts she put one hand over he stomach bcoz she had strange feelings in her stomach while thinking of all this )

She was talking to herself “aajch mi petticoat ghatla nhavta barobar…normal ahe te mhana pan mala aaj khupch kasa tari vattay

(i had to skip wearing a skirt today only…even though this is normal I am feeling very awkward about it today )

Her actual concern was…”tyala jast kahi tar disla nasel na, asa haluch tondatlya tondat bolat hoti ti [tiche hoth ekdum halu halu halat hote asa boltana] ani bolta bolta tine potavarcha hath mage nhela ani kambre varun chalu karat hath tichya hips varun firavla agdi thighs paryent..ticha hath ardhyatch thambla tichya hips varch…tila barach kahi kalala, tiche dole ghatt band jhale..parat ek chota ghot tichya jibhe varchya thukicha tine gilala ani SHITTT bolat tine ticha khalcha hoth chavla

(he must’nt have able to see much na, she was saying it slowly [her lips moved very faintly while she said so] and saying so she removed her hand from her stomach and took it to her waist and from ter lightly moved them over her waist n then her hips right upto her thighs…but her hand stopped in middle on her thighs…she realised a lot of things, her eyes shut tightly, again she gulped a small lump of saliva she had on her tongue and saying SHITTT she bit her lower lip )

tila he lakshat ala ki tichya panty chi outline ekdum spasht disli asnar…jevha ti vakli hoti ; ani he pan lakshat ala ki kal dusripanty oli aslya mule tine tichi juni panty ghatli hoti ji tila ata tight hoychi…tichi size ata thoi vadhli hoti “

(she realised that her panty outline must have been clear when she bent to wipe the floor ; she also realised that yesterday she wore an old panty as all others were wet ; that panty fit her tightly as her size had increased now)

That panty fit her snugly and so covered only half of her butts…it dug lightly into her flesh…and formed a different curve at panty outline, but bcoz it was seamless it did not hurt her much. But even then when she removed her panty during washroom or the next day she could feel a light line on her buttocks running up and down diagonally through he butts.

tila ek vichar ala ani ti ekdum thoda hasli, tila he samajla ki siddhesh ne baghitla asnar ki kaki kiti tight panty ghatli ahe ; kay vichar kela asel majhya baddal tyane..JAUDE NA..je pan kela asel tu khush raha…karan tya tight panty madhe tujha bocha[manatch lajli ti ha shabd athaun] disat pan ekdum mast hota ...tevach tar porga bichara baghat rahila

(she had a thought and it made her smile slightly, she thought that siddhesh must have noticed that aunty is wearing such a tight panty ; what must be his thoughts about me..DON’T WORRY..whatever his thoughts u be happy bcoz in those tight panties ur butts[she felt shy as she thought of it] were looking amazing..thats why that fellow kept staring )

She had so many thoughts…she did not know what to make of them all…it was all strange and awkward…OR WAS IT…it was strange but she relished it slightly…awkward but it did cause a slight excitment which she felt after a long time…it was disturbing yet those thoughts pulled her into another world for few minutes…

She felt shy at first about all these thoughts…but then sachin’s alarm bell woke her up…she looked at the clock and realised she was 30 mins in these thoughts. The floor and floor mop had dried by then. She switched his alarm and got back to her work.

Drishti had noticed so many things…but had she noticed them all..

: she did not notice where siddhesh looked when she looked away or when she wasn’t looking…

:she still called her siddhesh and not sid.

:she was sometimes surprised sometimes shocked and she smiled in a different way sometimes…that got bells ringing for sid.

:She did not notice that she unintentionally bit her lips…she smiled in between played with her hairs thinking about all this…and how much more beautiful it made her look.

:and she did not notice that there was a small wet spot formed on her tight panties due to this arguments and thoughts she had.

When will she take notice of all the above things and were will all that realization lead her to…….

Reactions: Bhavana694

karan1122

Very nice start waiting for next update

strange_sandy

Siddhesh got up early on Monday mrng and went for a run, it was his usual routine and he took great care of himself physically and mentally…

He was a well read and smart guy…interested in reading, hiking, martial arts as well…

He had a pretty long run that day, he could not help but look around at women who came there for walking and running . Women running in front of him did take away his focus as he found it difficult to look the other way when hips moved in front of him in perfect motion.

Women who ran regularly did have hips n waist in perfect shapes and hard to resist.

He completed his run and was headed home when he saw rushikesh coming out of his bldg. He was headed towards his gym. They called out each other and started talking…

Sid- “evdhya late aaj “

(so late today)

Rushi- “ho…kal ratri khup late jhoplo “

(yes I slept very late last night )

Sid-”kay karat hotas nakki “ tyane chidvat vicharla

(what were u doing exactly he asked teasingly….)

Rushi-”kahi nahi re…kal ek story vachat hoto xossip var, tyatch late jhala “

(nothing yaar…was reading a story last night on xossip, so slept late )

Rushi-”varun story vachtana sarkha namrata didi cha chehra yetoy samor, jevha pasun tila vakelela baghitla tya divshi…dolya samorun jatch nahi ti “

(on top of that I was imagining namrata didi while I read that story, I cant take her out of my sight from the day I saw her bent over that day )

Sid-”khup uthtoy ha tujha aaj kal”

(u getting very horny this days)

That was when sid saw drishti standing in her balcony, she did not notice him yet.

Now sid got lost in his own thoughts…”kay mast distayt kaki aaj, “

(aunty is looking so amazing today )

Till then drishti looked at sid and then took away her gaze..sid also realised that he was staring for a long time.

Sid now knew that this look of drishti he saw this morning is going to stay in front of him throughout the…little did he know that he is going to have a special sight today.

Few more mins of conversation and many more glances at drishti, after which sid started walking towards his bldg, till then drishti had moved inside. sid always preferred taking the stairs.

When he was a few steps away from his floor, he could sense a a familiar fragrance…and he recognised that fragrance in an instant. It was drishti aunty..

He reduced his pace and started climbing very slowly…his footsteps very silent..he wanted to catch a glimpse of drishti…so that he could stare at her for a while before she notices it and that gaze gets awkward.

As he reached up and moved closer he could see drishti wiping her floor close to the door with her back towards him…and he got what he wanted…he just kept staring at her from top to bottom and admiring her body “ kaki kay mast distayt yaar. Magun tar baghatch rahavasa vatta. Tyancha to hairbun kiti bhari vattoy { sid la adhi pasunch lamb kesa ani mothe hairbun yancha khup aakarshan hota…tyala te khup avadaycha ani tychi najar lavkar hataychi nahi tyavarun….tya karnane to hairplay madhe dekhil khup interested hota}. “

(aunty is looking so amazing. Her backside view is irresistible. That hairbun looks so amazing { sid was attracted to long hairs and big hairbuns right from the start, he loved those and found it difficult to take his eyes off them…that is why he was interested in various types of hairplay too } )

“khali ti mann kiti gori ani mast ahe…tyanchi path kiti smooth diste blouse madhe..khup kahi karavasa vatta tyala baghun. Tyanchi kambar tar kamal ahe, jyakhali tyancha bocha tar ved lavto mala..jar ata tya ashyach vaklya tar kiti maja yeil baghayla….”

(coming down her neck is so fair and amazing, her back looks so smooth in a blouse…I feel like doing a lot of things when I look at her back. Her waist is a wonder, below which lie her buttocks which gets me mad everytime..now if she bends over in from this position itself…it will be a sight to watch)

Just when sid wished for it…drishti bent over a little to do her work. It was as if sid;s wish had come true. But his eyes lit up in a few seconds, when he noticed something strange but exciting…”wow…kay bhari drishya ahe he, kaki vaklya ahet majhya samorch…but he kay…hi line kasli distye gown var…ohhh

(wow…this is such a wonderful sight, aunty bent over right in front of me…but what is this…what is this line on her gown…ohhh)

Just then sid feel a tingle in his shorts and he was excited a lot, flow of blood between his legs had increased rapidly.

“hi tar kakinchi panty ahe, wow kay bhari vattaoy kakincha bocha…ata tar ajun spasht distoy “

(this is aunty’s panty, wow her buttocks look so fine …now I can view its shape veryclearly)

Just when his hand went toward his crotch and he was about to scratch it drishti turned arnd and found siddhesh staring at her.

He quickly moved away his hand and kept looking at her eyes. Drishti’s smile loosened things up a bit. They had a conversation (u can read it in previous post).

Sid just talked a bit and turned away immediately to hide his raging hardon…which would soon be prominently visble in his shorts.

“kakinicha laksh tar nasel gela na tyakad, majhya shorts madhun jast kahi distay ka”

(did aunty notice it, is it visible in my shorts)

Thinking so he entered inside and closed the door behind. he looked through the peephole, he saw drishti too closed the door in few moments.

Sid went straight to the bathroom…got naked and released his cock,it felt like a relief…now that cock can get to its full size thinking of drishti.

He stood beneath the shower and took his cock in his right hand stroking it slowly…cold water flowing through his body calmed him down a bit.

His blood pressure went down a bi, a long run, and bent over drishti had sent his blood pressure gushing.

Cock now started growing in size due to the stimulation it had, partly through stroking and majorly due to his brain replaying that scene of drishti bending and her prominent ass pushing out with a clear panty outline.

“lavda jasa motha hot gela sid chi pakad ghatt hot geli and tyache vichar ajun wild hot gele. Kakinchi kambar, kakincha hairbun…tyancha to mast bocha ved lavel mala ek divshi. Kaki mala baghun thodya dachaklya ani tyanchya ghasa dekhil halla thoda. Kakini jar tyanchi thuki gilali asel tar mala pan havi ahe ti…tyanchya jibhevarun majhya jibhevar…ani ma mi parat tyana dein ti tyanchya jibhevar majhi thuki tyat mix karun…tevach mi kakina parvangi dein tyanchi thuki gilaychi tya shivay nahi….majhya samor ubhya astana kakina mala vicharlya shivay thuki gilta yenar nahi…mi je dein tech gilaycha tyani “

(as his cock grwe in size his grip on his cock grew tighter and his thoughts got wilder. Aunty’s waist, her hairbun, her mesmerizing ass will make me mad one day. Aunty was a bit surprised when she looked at me and he throat moved too. If aunty did swallow her saliva then I want it too..from her tongue on to my tongue…and then I will give it back to her on her tongue after mixing my saliva with it…only then will I permit aunty to swallow it…when she is standing in front of me she cannot swallow her saliva without asking me..she will swallow what I give her)

lavda ata tyachya purna jorat hota and sid suddha tyala var pasun khal paryent halu halu halvat hota, foreskin purna mage ali hoti ani tyacha cockhead lalsar gulabi jhala hota rakt pravah mule...kakincha shvas thodyavel vadhlya mule te ball thode var khali hot hote, kakini bra pan tight ghatla hota vatta…kay mast drishya hota te. Majhya hatat bastil ka tyanche ball…kasle soft astil { he vichar kartach lavdya var pakad ghatt jhali ani speed vadhli }

(cock had sprung up to its full size now and sid was stroking it slowing on its entire length…foreskin had retracted back completely and his cockhead was reddish pink due to blood flow..aunty’s breathing got a bit heavy for sometime and sue to it her breasts moved up and down a bit, aunty was wearing a tight bra I guess…what a view it was. Will those breast fit in my hands…they must be so soft {thinking this his grip on his cock got tighter and he started stroking faster} )

ani tyanchi ti kambar…kay mast vatte…kiti curvy ahe ani tya khali ahe tyancha bocha..kiti motha ani sudol ahe…ekdum akarshak aakar ahe…tight ahe ani chaltana kay bhari disto. Kadhi ti vel yeil jevha mi hava tevdha tya bochyala baghen…tyavar hath firaun tyana mast squeeze karen. Ani khara maja tar tyanchya bochyavar fatke marnyat ahe…kasa mast halel to bocha majhi ek chapat padtach. Var majhi chapat padli ki aat laal thasa umtel majhya hatacha {to ata khup jast excite jhala hota }”

( and her waist…so attractive…its so curvy and below which is her ass…so big and shapely it is…very attractive shape and size..its tight and looks amazing while she walks. When will that time come when I will stare at that ass as along as i want…will move my hands over it and squeeze them. Real fun would be in slapping that ass..it will jiggle so nicely when I slap it. When I slap it , it will get red with my hands imprint on it {at this moment he was very excited } )

Just then somebody banged on bathroom door…it was his mom..she told him to finish it fast and get ready. Or else he will be late.

Sid had to finish bathing and get out before he could relieve himself. His cock started getting limp he hurried up and went out.

While he was getting ready he saw anushka standing in her balcony combing her hairs. She really had beautiful hairs.

She noticed sid watching her and looked down and continued combing her hairs. Sid kept on looking, his excitement from morning was making him stare more at anushka. Finally his phone rang and it broke his attention.

He went to his college..on the way he typed 2 msgs.

To anushka.

Good morning cutie pie.
So beautiful hairs…it was a sight to watch. (love and smile smiley )

He hit send.
Msg was delivered in few seconds

To drishti on her fb acc {they were friends there }

Good morning kaki
Tumhi aaj sakali khup sundar disat hotat (winking smiley )

(Good morning aunty
Today morning u looked very beautiful [winking smiley ] )

But he did not send it. His senses came back…msging anushka and drishti are two different things. He just wondered what his raging hormones are making him do..he could not help but smile.

As he was putting his mobile back in his pocket…his palm touched a spot and that msg got sent..he simple locked the screen and went ahead with his day.

Reactions: Anish29

strange_sandy

Sid had a a busy day at colg with his friends and classes. But the excitement he had from morning did make some changes. He was a little less in control of himself when he found a beautiful female in front of him. He could not help but stare and measure them up. Comparing them with drishti and with each other. Junior, classmates, seniors and professors included.

Talking of professors, there was one professor mrs. Aparna, sid’s favourite teacher, partly due to her looks and behaviour and largely due to her intelligence. Her intelligence attracted him as did her curves.

Mrs. Aparna wore leggings and kurta that day. Modestly dressed nothing revealing, but still hormonal students and old professors gawked at her throughout the colg.

Today she looked stunning as always. Leggings fit her perfectly showing her perfect legs and thighs…side cut of that kurta played perfect peek- a-boo, showing and hiding her thighs. She looked pretty and sexy.

Sid used to be mesmerized when she wore a saree. Today sid was looking for her as she could not see her till mid day.

He knew only aparna maam could cool down his uncontrollable hormones.

Finally he saw her walking out of lab going toward her department, at first sid took his time watching her as she walked away from him staring at her swaying butts her thin waist and then ran up to her…

S - good afternoon maam

Ap - good afternoon siddhesh.

S - maam sid is good (smiling sweetly at her )

Ap - I am not ur friend siddhesh.

S - then we should be maam.

Ap - not now, behave now, did my mail clear ur doubt in that subject ? ( smilingly )

S - then when maam ??

Ap - ur doubt ?

S - ohh yes it did maam. Thank you maam.
And I have a few more doubts..

Ap - but u have already studied a lot of extra stuff than needed. Why so much trouble ? this stuff is all PG level.

s - just curious maam, and it is quite interesting (and I get to talk to u a lot )

Ap - ok, I will let u know when I a free.
I will call u after 2 pm.

S - ok. Thank you maam.

Ap - u r welcome siddhesh.

S - am I maam ?? (he asked teasingly )

Ap - run before u get slapped..(and she laughed )

S - bye maam.

Sid thought to himself “what causes that excitement is it her intelligence or raw sexual attraction. He was thankful that jeans don’t show out ur excitement. But yeah they do cause a lot of discomfort when u r excited.

The way went by normally

Aparna maam texted him that she wasn’t free today and they will talk some other time.

He came back home and went to play football.

There drishti completed her work and sat down for a while.

She checked her mobile, she had few msgs from her relatives few msgs on her friends group. They discussed about some post on facebook.

To check it out she logged in to fb and found few notifications. Few msgs and many new friend requests, it was nothing new she got request daily but she accepted only known acquaintances

In those msgs, and several good mornings and wishes, sid’s msgs stood out. He rarely msged her on fb as they lived across each other.

She was surprised reading those msgs and did not know what to make of it.

Why did he msg me today and said I looked beautiful. Sid did comment on her pics that she looked beautiful and stylish. But this felt different to her.

“aaj ka msg kela siddhesh ne…aaj kay asa vegla hota…normalch tar disat hote, aaj kahi khas tayar thodi jhale hote…SHIT..tya mule tar tyane asa msg nahi na kela ; nahi nahi asa nahi karnara to, ani bahuda tyala kahi disla pan nasnar ; pan ma ha msg ka kela ?? “
(why did siddhesh msg me today..what was so different today ; I looked normal today..SHIT..did he msg me due to that reason ; no no he wont do such a thing and probably he did not notice anything too ; but why did he msg me then ??)

Other voice in her started speaking “ yamulech kela asnar msg, ya adhi kadhi kelay ka msg tyane ; tyane te baghitla ani tyala te avadla vatta tevach msg kela tyane { ha vichar kartach parat tila potat kasa tari jhala } ; nahi tasa nahi karnar to..AGA.. pan tyane kelay tasa{ potatli val val halu halu khali sarku lagli ani tila doni payan made kasa tarich vatla } “
(he msged u due to this reason itself ; he noticed it in the morning and he liked it too, thats why he msged u { as this thought came to her she again had those strange feelings in her stomach } ; no he wont so so …OH DEAR …he has done so { strange feelings in her stomach started to creep down slowly…and now she felt a tingle between her legs } )

She was again lost in her thoughts from morning and went to bath.

She went inside her bathroom and started removing her clothes

“ tyani gown aplya dokyavarun kadhla ani khali petticoat cha nada sodayla gelya…but aaj tar petticoat ghatlah nhavta, tyana parat laaj vatla sakalcha athaun…tyani bra kadhun bajula thevla ani panty suddha kadhun bajula thevli, panty kadhtana thodi adchan jhali kara panty tight hoti. Jasa tyani bochyavarun hath firavla tyana te vran feel jhale je ardhya bocyavar hote tight panty mule, parat toch vichar siddhes la he disla asel ka ? “
(she removed her gown from over her head, further she moved her hand to open strings of her skirt but she realised she isnt wearing one today, she felt shy and remembered morning incident…she removed her bra and kept it aside, then she removed her panty, removing panty was slightly difficult as it was tight. As she moved her hands over her buttocks she felt those marks left diagonally halfway her ass by that panty, again that same thought did siddhesh notice it ?)

“ tyani anghol chalu keli…pani angavarun jatach tyana relax vatla, tyani saban ghyayla hath pudhe kela tar tyancha laksh shajach panty kade geli…tyana tyavar ole daag disle ; tyana adhi vatla pani udala asel pan jithe te ole hote te baghun tyana thoda dhakka basla ; saban na gheta tyani panty hatat ghetli ani tya olya jagevarun hath firavla, tyana te thoda chikat lagla ; he asa chikat ka ahe, he pani tar nahi ahe, ma kay ahe he ??…OHHH…he te tar nahi…nahi nahi asa kasa asel ; khatri karayla mhanun tyancha haat khali jau lagla ani tyanchya 2 payanmade pochla jashi kahi bota ajun aat gelit ani tyani tya bhagavar sparsh kela tyana to bhag olsar ani chikat lagla ; ani tyana thoda dhakkach basla “
(she started bathing…she felt relax as soon as water rolled over her body, she put her hand ahead to take soap that is when she noticed her panty…she saw wet spots on it ; first she though a fw drops of water must have spilled on it but she was shocked a bit when she realised the spot at which it is wet ; she picked up her panty instead of soap and moved her fingers over that wet spot, she felt a bit of stickiness there ; why is this sticky ? this isnt water, then what is it ??..OHH..is it that..no…no no how can it be ; to confirm her hand started moving down between her legs as soon as few fingers went deep between those legs and touched there she felt that area to be wet and sticky ; she was shocked by it )

“he asa kasa jhala, kasha muke jhala asa mala…asa vichar karat astanach tyana sakalchi ghatna athavli ani tyanchya hothanvar halka sa hasu ala ; tyani parat tya bhagavar hath firavla tyana to sprsh chaan vatla…ani vichar karta karta tyana siddhesh athavla…he siddhesh mule tar nahi ?? ; olya bhagavar bota firat astana jevha tyna siddhesh cha vichar ala tevha tyancha shariratun current gela, tyana he asa khup varshan nantar vatla hota…ti excitement ti gidgudi tyana punha janau lagli…tyanchi bota tithun hatayla tayar nahi janu te tithe chikatle asave…ani tasach chikatla hota tyanchya manat siddhesh cha vichar “
(how did this happen ?? what must have caused it..thinking so she suddenly remembered morning;s incident and a light smile crossed her lips ; she again moved her hand over that wet area, and she liked that feeling...thinking about all this she remembered siddhesh..this isnt due to siddhesh na ?? ; when she thought of siddhesh while her fingers moved over that wet spot, she had a current pass through her body; she had had this feeling after many years..that excitement..that tingling sensation had returned..her fingers were not ready to move from there as if they are stuck there…and in the same manner stuck siddhesh’s thought in her mind )

“siddhesh cha vichar karta karta tyanchi bota khali halchal karu lagli jyamule tyanche dole band jhale ani tya anandat harau laglya ; asa ka hotay mala, he khupch chaan vattay ; asa nahi jhala pahije, ani mi asa nahi vagla pahije..ASA kahi nahi thoda changla vatat asel tar kay vait ahe..kunacha nuksan kartye tu…asa vichar yetach botanchi halchal ajun vadhli…shvas ata bhari jhala hota ani to bagh purna pane ola va chikat. Ajubajuche chote chote kesa dekhil chikat jhale hote…bota ajunhi baherch firat hotit…va madhe madhe tya danyala lagat hotit…but te aat ajun gele nhavte…na tasa drishti ne vichar kela hota…ti hyach anandat evdhi magn hoti ki tila dusra kahi suchena….nakki ti kay kartye he hi suchena…tiche bota he sagla ghadavtayt ki tichya dokyatle vichar ha farak samajnyachya paristhitit ti nhavti…ti tichya jagat haravli hoti….”
(thinking about siddhesh her fingers started moving down there due to which her eyes closed and she was losing herself in bliss ; why is this happening to me, ? this is feeling so great ; this should not happen, and I should not behave like this ..DEAR nothing like that whats wrong if u are feeling good, u are causing harm to no one…as this thought entered her fingers began to move a bit more faster, her breathing got heavier and that spot was completely wet and sticky now. Surrounding small hairs were sticky too..her fingers were still moving over and around that area…sometimes the touched her clit..but they didn’t go inside her yet…nor drishti had any intentions like that…she was so lost in this feeling that she could not think of anything else…she did not even know exactly what is she doing…are her fingers causing all this or those thoughts in her mind..well she was not in the state to know this difference as well..she was lost in her own world )

Imagine karnya sathi

“ drishti sadya purna nagdi bathroom madhe stool var basli hoti. Tiche kesa ajun hi hairbun made bandhle hote jo kama mule thoda loose padla hota. Ticha sharir ekdum smooth ani gora hota…ek layer fat cha hota tichya sharirawar, pan to tila shobhun disaycha, tiche ball ekdum bharlele ani mothe hote…te thode khali latkat hote…pan te size mule asawa…loose tar te ajibaat vatat nhavti…tila kambrevar charbi hoti…aplyala hatat dharta yeil…chimta kadhta yeil…chavta yeil ashi..pan ticha pot sapat hota,,,ani tya made hoti tichi bembi gol…khol…ani ekdum akarshak…jyat jibh, bot takun tila tila chidvayla kunala hi khup maja yeil. Kambre khali hota ticha sudol bocha jo kambre peksha barach baher yaycha…ani tya mule to akar khup akarshak vataycha. Pudhe tila thode kesa hote pan jast nahi…ani tya madhe lapli hoti tichi gulabi pucchi ji sadya khup oli hoti. Khali tichya bharlelya mandya hotya jyana kuni baghitla tar lagech taath hotil. Ya shivay tine mangalsutra, chain, bangdya, painjan he sarva suddha hatla hota. Sadya ti stool var basli hoti, mandya thodya fakavlya hotya, tichi bota tichya pucci var firat hote. Dusra haath bhinti var hota jyane ti swatahla balance karat hoti. Dole band hote, ani ti tiche hooth chavat hoti halu halu. Utsaha mule tichya jibhe var thuki dekhil khup nirman hot hoti, je ti thodya velane gilaychi. Shvas evdhe jorat hota ki bajula koni asel tar tyala aiku yeil. Botanmule pucchi ata thodi thodi fakat hoti.”

For imagination

( drishti was completely naked right now and sitting on a stool in bathroom. Her hairs were still tied in a bun which was got slightly loose while working. Her body was very smooth and fair, she had a layer of fat on her body but it suited her well. Her breast were full n big in size..they did sag a bit, but it must have been more due to size bcoz they did not seem loose at all..she had fat on her waist..we could hold it in our hand, pinch it, bite it, but he belly was flat. And in the middle was her navel round n deep, anyone would love to put our tongue n finger in it to tease her. Below her waist was her shapely ass which was bigger than her ass and protruded out from both sides, and so her shape was very attractive. She had few hairs in front but not much..hidden in those hairs was her pink pussy which was very wet right now. Below that were here full thighs which would get anyone erect at first sight. She was wearing mangalsutra, chain, bangles, anklets. She was sitting on the stool with her thighs slightly apart,, her fingers roaming on her pussy. Other hand was on the wall which she used to support herself. Eyes closed, she was slowly biting her lips. Due to excitement lot of saliva was forming on her tongue, which she swallowed after sometime. She was breathing so heavily that anyone next to her could hear her breathe. Activity of her fingers was making her pussy open up a bit )

“he ashya avasthet astana achanak tila mummy mummy ashi haak aiku ali…sachin uthla hota…ti lagech saral jhali haat baher kadhla , ani tyala alech asa uttar dila. Ti tichya botankade baghat hoti, ekdum ole va chikat jhale hote, tila te baghun khupch laaj vatla, tine lagechach bota dhutli, ani anghol karun baher ali “
( in this situation she heard mummy mummy, sachin had woke up. She straightened up removed her hand from her pussy. She looked at her fingers, they were all wet n sticky, she felt very ashamed looking at them. She immediately washed them and had her bath and came out.)

Today morning both sid and drishti had an eventful bath, both played with their bodies, both let their thoughts rule their hands. Sid did it intentionally and drishti unintentionally, let us see for how long it remained so…..

Reactions: karan1122

karan1122

Super update.. Waiting for next