• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Story opinion

In which genre should I write a story ?

• Incest

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Adultry

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Romance

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkk Soul

Hi Bhavana694 , Good to know that you want to write something.... of course of your own.

Just Remember 2 things dear (अभी के लिए):-

1) No one; be it the readers or anyone else; can really suggest you of any genre. Actually, it's up to the WRITER to decide which genre he/she is comfortable to write. Whatever may the genre be; if the Writer can really write well --- the readers automatically gonna appreciate it.

2) If you're gonna start your first story; keep the total updates limited and the story mustn't be complicated. Just write whatever your writer mind wants to write, keeping it simple.

I hope these 2 advice would help you.

Thank you and wish you good fortune as a writer.

Reactions: Bhavana694

Bhavana694

Hi Bhavana694 , Good to know that you want to write something.... of course of your own.

Just Remember 2 things dear (अभी के लिए):-

1) No one; be it the readers or anyone else; can really suggest you of any genre. Actually, it's up to the WRITER to decide which genre he/she is comfortable to write. Whatever may the genre be; if the Writer can really write well --- the readers automatically gonna appreciate it.

2) If you're gonna start your first story; keep the total updates limited and the story mustn't be complicated. Just write whatever your writer mind wants to write, keeping it simple.

I hope these 2 advice would help you.

Thank you and wish you good fortune as a writer.
Thanks Darkk Soul I'll keep that in mind

Reactions: Darkk Soul