• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Story of Innocent Wife.

andrewrocket79

Chapter - Husband and Wife-1

Ravi felt,
very jealous. The bitch had said she is so innocent, virgin- my foot! This is how man can be . He was talking about he being so broad minded, open relationship extra, and himself fucking someone else's gf in front of her, and here he was complaining and feeling jealous. He grabbed the beer and emptied it in one go. His eyes were furious. There was a sense of anger.

Maria came down to the kitchen, she was wrapped in the towel. Richard also came towards the kitchen, he had wiped off the blood which was on his dick was sanitized it. Sunita was not there yet, she was in another bathroom, and was crying. She had lost control. She fucked a stranger. The vagina which she had protected for only person she loved, had been broken by a complete stranger. Most importantly, she was feeling hell struck. She was feeling guilty. She was feeling as if she had betrayed her husband, even though he did not love her. Her bangles (chuda) were making noise. Her heena (mehendi) on hands and legs have not yet gone off. How can she loose control, how can she give in to her lust? She was abusing her self. She was feeling bad. Cleaning her pussy with the tissue , she found lots of blood had come out. She being a Science teacher knew that her seal had been broken. The dick of Richard was quiet big, but still was worried if it had not damaged her other part. But she was too shy to even come out. As a teacher she was suppose to give value and principals to her students, and here she was just moving away from that path. But the main reason for her guilt was that she was feeling satisfied. That was making her feel sad.

Richard who was not a good reader of human mind, was taunting Ravi "Man your wife is too hot, her pussy is to tight, very fresh. I had a time of my life"

Ravi was silent. He was just busy drinking the beer. There were many times when he had spoken in similar language to his friends about their girl friends or wives. But somehow today he felt little bad. May be it was because he wanted to be the first one to fuck her. But Richard was not interested in his tantrums. Looking at Maria he said- "Hope you had a great time, lets plan for 3some soon, our friend is after all in honeymoon" , and he pasted his kiss on his Russian girl friend. Then he saw an irritated face of Ravi "Are you okay", Richard asked.

Frustration and irritation on Ravi's face was fathomable. He did not answer. His eyes were red. He did not look okay.

Both Maria and Richard, were seeing this kind of behavior of Ravi for the first time. They both were unable to understand what exactly happened to him.

Richard ask him again, "are you okay buddy".

Ravi, realized that he was brining his emotions to much than he should be. He looked back at their eyes, and composing himself said "Yeah yeah I am okay, just felt that woman can be so bitchy at times"

Maria felt relieved by his statement. But Richard understood. He than looked at Maria, and gestured her to leave him alone with Ravi. As Maria left back to the bedroom, Richard than said " See buddy, I asked you before fucking your wife, and honestly I was not aware she was virgin. She is you wife buddy, you have brought her in honeymoon, what do you expect woman to have on honeymoon. But she is not a bad woman buddy. Believe me, but honestly, rather than making her away from your life, make her a part of your life. The team always work better. Look at me and Maria, we have fun, we have sex, we love travelling, we do whatever we want. Dont you think I also get jealous seeing her fuck her different friends, but we are partner in crime. Your wife is good in bed, she is adventurous. So buddy, I am sorry but again, I informed you"..

Richard was man of few words. He did not like that the man who was fucking her girl friend was feeling angry on him fucking his wife. He also wanted to give a more better and open minded understanding of life to him.

Maria and Richard left soon after. They had to go to a disco, also Richard wanted Ravi to spend some time on self analyzing.

Sunita was still in the bathroom. She was dipped in the bath tub. Her vagina was paining. Richard was very brutal. He was not used to fuck virgins, may be that is why!

Ravi was still drinking, but Richard's words did touch his heart. He realize that he was mean, he himself had spoken to Sunita like this. But his ego was not allowing him to kind of accept it.

Sunita had still no courage to face him, her eyes were still red, her Pussy was still paining.

t b c

Reactions: Foolstop