• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

Mass

Satabdi, can we get an update on this story also pls?
Btw, Happy Durga Puja/Ashtami in advance...enjoy the festival time.

satabdi

Episode : 82d

Now that her daughter was gone, Mrs Sen wiped the tear off her cheek. Her mind was in turmoil. The previous night she had acted like a slut.

Feeling guilty, she had awoken her husband on Sunday morning with a blow-job. The rare treat stunned the renowned doctor, and the appreciative smile made Mrs Sen feel slightly better.

She had sometimes thought it degrading to perform oral sex with her husband only. So even though her husband liked it, she hadn't done it since early in their marriage.

Now with her husband's cock in her mouth, memories of her sucking Piklu's young virile cock with passion and swallowing his semen spurred her to repeat that with her husband also. But she couldn't. Instead, she straddled him quickly and inserted his cock inside her.

It hadn't been intentional, but she automatically compared the feeling of her husband's cock to Piklu's larger one with slight disappointment. Bouncing up and down a few times, her husband grunted as he climaxed quickly.

He apologized for being so quick and blamed it on the blow-job. Mrs. Sen simply smiled down at him and rolled off his softening cock, thinking, If you were a teenager it would stay hard.

All day of that Sunday and even next morning, Mrs. Sen was consumed with guilt. She had cheated on her husband once again.... after her extramarital affairs with her Bhasurthakur, Bhasurpo and later with Kaloo.

Although she had done all her previous sexual encounters with the intimation of her husband, it was totally exceptional and personal as it was related with her daughter's future. Sometimes she felt, she had cheated on her daughter. But worst of all, she realised that she had enjoyed it fully.

Not now, after the incidents, and also during the sex, she couldn't ignore her satisfaction which Piklu provided her. She still wanted to protect her daughter from making the same mistake which her own sister had made. It racked her brain for another solution, but came up empty.

She would make the sacrifice. She had to. But she promised herself not to enjoy the sex with Piklu. She really loved her two husbands and two children much for that and didn't want to create any type of complexity..

Like an alcoholic on a binge, the day passed in a daze. The slamming of the front door and her daughter's yelling, "I'm home," followed by heavy footsteps running up stairs, alerted Mrs. Sen to the time. Shaking her head, she looked at her watch in disbelief.

Taking two steps at a time, Manju stormed down the stairs yelling, "Mamoni, whatcha have for snack?" She jumped the last three stairs, bounced once, and stood still, her ears perked.

"Maa? O Maa, you here?" Manju continued her yelling as she went into the kitchen and then wandered around the house, finally shrugging her shoulders.

-------- --------- --------- ---------- ---------- -----------

Mrs. Sen meanwhile was uncharacteristically driving faster than the speed limit. It seemed like in no time she was ringing Piklu's doorbell. She waited and waited, and then pounded on the door with her fist.... ringing the doorbell several times in succession.

Stepping off the porch, she walked on the lawn and leaned into the window, cupping her hands on either side of her face, her nose flattened against the glass. Her eyes glanced back and forth, searching the dark house.

What the hell am I doing? she thought. With her heart beating rapidly, Mrs. Sen anxiously looked over her shoulder and then spun around. Feeling like every window had a nosy neighbor peering behind it, she hurried to her car and drove home.

As she climbed the steps to the upper floor, loud music blasted from behind Manju's closed door. Normally she'd burst in and demand that Manju lower it, but she continued to her own bedroom. Locking the door behind her, Mrs. Sen practically ripped her nursing uniform and panties off.

Diving onto the bed, one hand snaked under her body between her legs while she was still bouncing on the mattress. Cupping her pussy, Mrs. Sen humped her hand with a frantic pace. Her moans would not be heard over the blaring music, but she reached up and pulled a pillow to her anyway, stuffing one corner into her mouth.

A finger slipped into her moist pussy, but she craved more as her pelvis continued to grind her burning cunt into her hand. Another finger slipped inside next to the first without effort, and immediately both fingers were soaked. Oh, Piklu Sona, fuck me! her mind screamed as her body convulsed in a massive orgasm.

-------- --------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

"Where were you yesterday?!"

The shouting startled Piklu who pulled the phone away from his ear, and then cautiously replaced it. "Who is this?"

"Manju's mother!"

"Aunty you? Wh-What do you mean? Where are you--?"

"First answer me....! Where were you after school?!"

"Yesterday? I, um, had practice. Um, basketball practice. Why?"

Taking a few deep breaths to control her shaking body, Mrs. Sen said more softly, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Is there something wrong? Did you need something?"

Mrs. Sen thought, 'I need your big cock. I want you to fuck me', but she said into the telephone, "No, Piklu, I just got worried when you weren't home."

"You were here?"

"Yes, I thought you'd need me. You know, what we agreed to."

After a long silence, he said, "I'm sorry aunty, I wasn't home. After practice I jerked off thinking about..."

Piklu's voice trailed off as Mrs. Sen pressed the phone to her ear.... hearing only silence...... waiting. She finally said, "You were thinking about my daughter." Her voice was low and showing the hurt.

"No! I swear I wasn't!"

"Then who were you... ?" After a pause, Mrs. Sen said softly, "Was it me? Were you thinking about me when you jerked off?"

The response was so faint it could barely be heard. "Yes."

"I... I al..... " Mrs. Sen caught herself midway before she confessed to masterbate thinking about him and quickly said, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

"That's all right. It wasn't your fault."

"Do you need any help now?"

"Yeah! Wow! That would be great!"

Piklu pulled the mobile away from his ear when he heard the click and dumbly stared at it. Pressing it back to his ear he said, "Hello?" There was no reply. "Hello?" Still silence. "Aunty, you there?"

And then he heard the annoying noise indicating the phone was off the hook. He looked at the phone again, his eyebrows furrowed, and then he hung up. Were we cut off? She didn't say goodbye or anything.

It seemed like only moments passed when the doorbell rang, and rang and rang and rang. He ran to the door and found Mrs. Sen on his porch, her finger pressing the doorbell in rapid succession. She looked at him and barged into the house causing him to stumble backwards.

"Where's your bedroom?" Mrs. Sen breathlessly asked.

Piklu nodded in the general direction and Mrs. Sen grabbed his hand and pulled him with her as she hurried to the teenager's bedroom. She hesitated momentarily when she saw clothes scattered about, some haphazardly draped on a chair or desk and the rest on the floor.

She was about to mention his sloppiness when her eyes landed on the bed. With a sweep of her arm, the clothing on the bed flew onto the floor, adding to the mess.

Mrs. Sen began undressing as she whispered, "Hurry up."

Piklu yanked his shirt over his head, and when his eyes refocused on Mrs. Sen, she was already naked.... sitting on his bed. It was the first time she was completely naked before him, and the first time he saw her bare boobs.

With as much urgency as Mrs. Sen had shown, the teenager ripped the rest of his own clothes off..... adding to the room's disarray.

"Oh Piklu Sona, yes, touch them, feel my boobies. I love your hands on my body. Oh god, your cock is so hard. Do you like me fisting it like this? Ow, don't bite them. Suck my nipples. Go on, baby, feed on my tits."

Mrs. Sen fell onto her back and Piklu followed her down..... lying next to her.... with his mouth slurping on her boobs, first one then the other as if he couldn't make up his mind. Her hands cupped her both boobs..... holding them up for his feasting..... guiding each hard nipple into his hungry mouth as he changed.

Finally abandoning her tits, he rolled on top of her..... nudging her legs apart with his knee.

"No wait!" Mrs. Sen cried out. "Please do something first."

Panting, Piklu lifted his upper body in a push-up motion and stared down at his girlfriend's mother.

"Can you use your mouth on me?" she said sheepishly. Piklu continued to stare at her..... his face filled with puzzles. "You know, your mouth between my legs. Will you do that for me?"

Piklu's eyes went from confusion to enlightenment. Scooting down Mrs. Sen's lush body instantly, he found himself between her widely spreading legs.

Mrs Sen assisted him by raising her knees and pulling his head down on her juncture..... thereby offering him her pussy. The teenager got his first close-up look at the beautiful and juicy cunt of his girlfriend's mother.

His eyes scanned every detail, from the curly dirty-black hairs to the long moist slit. He pressed his thumbs against the meaty labia and pushed outward. The pink inner flesh appeared, as well as the hole.

Mrs Sen couldn't believe herself, she was exposing herself to a teenage boy.... to her daughter's lover. Part of her was embarrassed, but she was also very aroused. It excited her tremendously to show her body to him..... even her boobs.... especially her spectacular cunt!

She lay back with eyes closed tight.... fighting her modesty and the urge to snap her legs shut and cover her crotch with her hands. But her eyes sprang open when she felt his warm breath.

Piklu leaned forward, and then hesitated for a moment. The distinctive intoxicating smell flooded his nostrils. With his thumbs still holding Mrs. Sen's swollen pussy open, he took it all in.

Using more of his hands, he pried her open even more. The little shiny clit appeared. He moved closer and flicked his tongue over it causing Mrs. Sen's hips to jerk suddenly.

"Oh God!" she cried out in excitement.

Piklu licked the area furiously and Mrs. Sen kept moaning and thrashing under him. Soon his tongue was licking the inside of her slit with long strokes, and most of the time over her extremely hard clit.

He adjusted his hands to get a better grip, and one sudden thrust by Mrs. Sen caused his thumb to slip into her hole.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed.

Piklu held his thumb still while Mrs. Sen fucked it by swinging her hips. His tongue licked anything it came into contact with. She kept calling his name and screaming. Her lower body moved so much that his entire face was coated with her juices and his saliva.

And then her fingers grabbed his hair, holding him in place while her body became still. But it was the calm before the storm. He thought she had climaxed, but all of a sudden her lower body convulsed like an earthquake....

Mrs. Sen smashed her pussy on his face with an 8.0 magnitude. His lips pressed against her clit as she uncontrollably shook..... grunting and moaning for more than two minutes. Finally, she went limp.

Mrs. Sen slowly opened her eyes, her chest rising and falling with deep breaths. She looked around..... disorienting.... until her eyes landed on his face. The boy looked terrified. She smiled as she saw the teenager bite his lower lip.

"You're about to kill me," She said with a chuckle. "However I can't believe of heaven being so close. Did you mind doing it?"

He shook his head in negative.

"I'm so happy. If you want, you can do it to me again."

With a broad smile, Piklu lowered his face between her legs once again, but his eyes rose when her hand covered her pussy.

After another giggle, she said, "I didn't mean now. I think you were about to do something when I interrupted you."

Piklu sat still for a moment and then his eyes widened. He smiled and climbed on top of Mrs. Sen. Her hand found his cock quickly before he did anything and she guided it to her gushing tunnel.

The large meaty rod sunk in easily and Piklu collapsed onto Mrs. Sen's body.... hugging her tight and humping his hips. Suddenly Mrs. Sen realised his uncontrollable quivering clenched her pussy muscles around his cock.

Yes, the experienced nurse was right... he was climaxing as she chewed her spurting dick with her cunt-muscles. She lay still, waiting patiently while stroking the back of his head affectionately.

Piklu looked up and saw Mrs. Sen's smiling face. When she nodded, he pulled out partway and then rammed his still hard cock back into her. Her face grimaced, but not from pain.

The horny teenager in Piklu came to life as his hips started working once again..... driving his cock in and out of the cum-filled pussy of Mrs Sen..... entering this world through. By the time he climaxed for the second time, Mrs. Sen experienced another orgasm.

------- --------- --------- --------- -------- ------ -------

Mrs. Sen hummed softly while sitting in front of her dressing mirror. One would think it odd that a married woman with a teenage daughter and a teenage son would be applying her make-up well in the evening on Saturday, especially since her husband was at work.

It had become a ritual for her as she waited for her daughter to return from her Pvt tuition. But the sound of door slamming and the hurried footsteps snapped her out of her reverie. Jumping from her chair, Mrs. Sen ran to her bedroom door just in time to see her daughter storm by.

"Honey, what's the matter?"

When Manju didn't answer, Mrs. Sen went to her daughter's room and knocked. Impatient, her hand slowly turned the doorknob, inching the door forward.

Peering through the opening, she saw her daughter sitting on her bed cross-legged, face cupped in her hands. That brought back memories of the first time she had seen her daughter like that after a date with Piklu.

Her face became reddened and lips pursed as she asked, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Is it your studying or Piklu?"

"I hate him!"

"What did he do? Did he try something bad?"

"No! He didn't try anything!"

"I don't understand. Why are you--?"

"Maa, not now! Please just leave me alone. Nothing happened, so you don't have to worry. Okay?"

Mrs. Sen left her daughter alone and decided to find out the matter from Piklu... what transpired her daughter so much. He'd be waiting for her in their next meeting place at the side of the house.

Normally Mrs Sen was now habituated to listen Piklu's motorcycle and rush out the back to be there first, but today Manju came home so early.... and she was still in her bedroom.

Piklu wasn't anywhere to be found and his motorcycle was nowhere in sight. Dejected, she reentered her house and went into her bathroom to remove the fresh make-up.

Manju avoided her mother's questions the entire weekend, but on Monday at school, she sat down with her nearest friend Maiya and started conversation.

"Piklu is a jerk," she said.

"I thought you liked him?"

"I did, but he's ... I don't know, he doesn't show me that he likes me."

"How so?"

"I don't know. We go out and have fun, but afterwards he avoids me like the plague. If I initiate it I get a kiss, and it even gets passionate, but then nothing ... nada! He pulls away and tells me we have to go home," She paused..... looking at her friend.

"I was scared on our first date, but now I'm ready. But he won't touch me and won't let me touch him. That's not the kind of guy I want. I'm through with him! I told him I'm breaking up with him. It's over!" Manju finished with a distressing smile.

Later that day, Mrs. Sen went to Piklu's house.... on the way on her returning from hospital. Unconsciously fluffing her hair, she stared at the dark brown door, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Her finger hovered over the doorbell again, but after having rung it three times, she pounded on the door. With her hands on her hips, Mrs. Sen turned to walk to the window and peer in, but just then the door flung open. Both made eye contact with each other.... causing the boy to clench his fists and back up.

"Aunty, I can't help myself, your daughter broke up with me!" Piklu said frantically, stepping back even more. "I didn't do anything. She just broke up. I swear!"

"What! Manju broke up with you?!"

"Yeah, didn't she tell you? Isn't that why you're here?"

Piklu took a few more steps back when Mrs. Sen entered his house. He flinched when the door closed. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up and perspiration formed on his brow.

"No, Piklu, that's not why I'm here."

The long whew that emitted from the teenager's mouth was loud. Then he sucked in a lungful of air.

"What are you doing?" he asked.... but without answering any, suddenly Mrs. Sen pulled his pants down.... dropping to her knees on the floor.

"What do you think?" Smiling up at him she stuffed his cock into her mouth.

In no time Piklu's cock was fully hard, and her lips slid up and down the shaft. Pulling her mouth away at one point, she looked up at the teenager.

"You're not breaking up with me, are you?" She said and swallowed his cock again.

With his hands on Mrs. Sen's head, Piklu rocked his hips back and forth. His eyes closed tight and he thrust one last time, causing her to gag but she didn't release his cock.

Spurt after spurt of hot teenage sperm filled her mouth. Even when he stopped climaxing, Mrs. Sen didn't release his cock, but kept it pressed between her lips as she looked up smilingly at his face. His eyes slowly opened..... staring down at the older woman.

"You ... you mean you want to keep, um, you know?" he said, breathing hard.

Mrs. Sen sucked his cock one last time...... making an obscene noise, and then stood up. "Why would I give you up? Sex with you is the best I've ever had. But not today.... I've to go to hospital for an urgent operation and one thing must remember, keep your mouth shut. OK?"

"Y.....yyyyy......es....Aunty," Piklu stammered somehow.

------- ------- ------- ------- -------- -------- ------- --

The greatest festival of the Bengalee, Durgapuja was coming shortly and the whole Sen family, ( except Mrs Sen ) had to make their weekly trip to grandma Anuradhadevi's ( Aparna's mother ) house for the first Saturday in every year visit.

This time Mrs Sen had to stay home because she had obligated herself to her hospital duty for continuing her service in hospital. Moreover due to one thing and another, she hadn't gotten around to doing it earlier in the week.

On the other hand, Piklu grew more and more excited as he formulated a plan of sorts. He didn't really know what to do exactly.... he wasn't even sure any more.... how to go ahead further after his previous encounters with Aparna aunty.

But he was so "in love" with Manju, so that both the families decided to finalise their marriage after his confirmation in a Pvt company. At the same time, he fell in love with his future mother-in-law Aparna that he only wanted to be close to her, to hold her.... who was he kidding.

For the first time since those "Memorable experiences" he thought that he might have more chances with her. Standing down the block from the Sen family's, he watched intensely as his lover Manju, her father and brother piled into their car.

It seemed like forever before they pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street in the opposite direction. He stood there watching as Mrs. Sen waved good-bye to her family and then turned to go back into the house.

He swallowed hard and tried to get a grip on his warring emotions as he walked on shaky legs to the kitchen door.... around the back of the Sen house. He felt slightly sick to his stomach.

'What was he doing?' he thought. 'What would happen if he had mis- read her, what would happen if she was offended by his behavior or worse..... afraid by his aggressive movement?'

The curtain was pulled back from the little window in the kitchen door as he stealthily snuck up to it to peer in. There she was! A picture of feminine beauty in her light summer dress, and a frilly apron tied loosely around her slim waist.

He smiled to himself when he noticed the evidence of white flower-spot on her nose. She must have touched her nose while concentrating on making the dough for the pies.

He looked through the window watching Mrs. Sen fluffing the flower onto the tabletop..... preparing to roll the dough out. Very quietly he opened the door and closing it just as quietly, he stepped up behind her.

Mrs. Sen stiffened and turned around as she sensed someone in the room with her. "Piklu! What are you doing here?!" She said in a surprising voice.
Her son's friend had given her quite a scare sneaking up on her like that.

"I... uh... I just thought I'd stop by to see if you needed any help Aunty." Piklu touched her quickly..... stumbling over his words, he was so nervous.

The thoughts that had been running through his over-sexed mind all week, were making him crazy with lust. He found that he had a hard time looking away from her large boobs as they rose and fell from her heightened breathing.

"Well, Piklu Sona, I'm doing just fine. I have to hurry and finish this little cooking and be out of the house by noon for my Hospital duty. So if you'll excuse me I need to get back to work... but I assure we can get together in the evening." She turned and began to pull lumps of pie dough from the bowl and place them to one side.

Piklu stood rooted to the ground looking at Mrs. Sen's back; his eyes took in her soft black hair, wide yet feminine shoulders, her slim waist... As he looked at her behind, his hands moved out to touch it.

He could feel his rapidly rising boner in his pants.... painfully throbbing for some kind of release. He swallowed hard and without saying anything, he pushed her back against the table so that her bottom was resting against the edge.

As she opened her mouth to say something, the teenager placed his hands upon her boobs and squeezed them. At the same time he covered her mouth with his strong arms. Realising his hard cock pressed on her swollen mound, she decided to cooperate as the teenager slipped his tongue between her lips.

He could hear her breathing and could sense her femininity. All he wanted to do now, was shoving himself into her again, to experience more and what new delights were hiding inside her body for him.

He firmly pressed her to her back on the flower-covered table as her arms began to flail. He watched her lovely body trembled under his hands as he pulled her dress up to uncover milky thighs.

That made him spurt a little more precum from his swollen cramped cock. He could feel it coming up from his depths as he yanked her panties off and feasted his eyes on the true object of his mounting lust.

Mrs. Sen was marvelled, she couldn't believe that a quiet blushing Piklu would or could do something aggressive like this. During their one month affair, all she could do as a major aggressor while Piklu never opposed her steps. But what really excited her more than his violent action was her response to it.

Now what she wanted most, was for the boy to pull his pants down and fuck her brains out. She could feel the moistness between her legs as she watched the teenage boy staring at her exposed pussy.

She squirmed a little under that in- tense gaze. Then the boy took one hand from her chest and began to fumble with the fly of his pants. She just lay there with her back on the kitchen table..... watching the horny boy standing between her spread legs.

She watched in fascinated eyes as the boy's cock popped into her view. The boy dropped his pants and stepped out of them. She lay there impatiently.... looking up into his eyes, and then down between his legs.

The previous sexual escapades kept popping into her mind unbidden.... Piklu's strong athletic body on top of hers humping away..... the feeling of his strong young cock thrusting away deep inside of her. She began to pant heavily as the boy stepped up between her legs and began to fumble between them.

She could no longer help herself; no longer cared what would happen after if any of the neighbors would come in and noticed their adultery.... all she wanted was what this boy now had to offer her.

She leaned on one elbow and took his hot swollen erection. She rubbed the head of it to spread his juices around..... placing it against her dripping slit.

"Shove!" she whispered, "just shove Piklu Sona."

Piklu followed her instructions without even thinking about it. A loud moan escaped from his lips at the very moment as Mrs Sen sighed in satisfaction.

He groaned as he felt the wonderful sensations of her cunt once again..... closing around his cock. The slick warm place that he'd recently experienced, was everything he'd been dreaming for last few days.

Mrs Sen almost sat up as the boy stood there with his cock plowed deeply into her...... holding her tightly against his body. She smiled as she quickly yanked her cotton dress off over her head. She unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor with the rest of her clothes.

Piklu gasped as he was fucking her ravishly and was deciding to plant deep inside her. With that thought raging through his mind, the boy began to pump his young strong hips, thrusting as deeply as he could into his lover's mother.

It only took a few thrusts for Mrs Sen to reach that lovely place that she had been taking herself with her different lovers for the past years. Her orgasm made her pussy throb and clasp down on the young teenager's cock as he thrust.

And the friction was too much for Piklu to hold back for long. The boy looked at the wild matured nurse below him. She was thrusting her pelvis on his cock like a rodeo queen.

He couldn't believe it, the feelings were surging through his body like nothing he'd ever experienced before, when his vision became blur and his knees began to tremble.

He felt the freedom that was coming so rapidly. He firmly held Mrs. Sen in place as he emptied himself into her convulsing pussy. They looked deeply into each other's eyes like a longtime lovebirds as he came in her.

They both knew what was happening and they both wanted it deeply. After a moment, Piklu's mind came back into focus. He realised that he was holding his best friend cum lover's naked mother in his arms, with his cock firmly embedded inside her.

The boy began to pull out, trying to formulate what he could say..... what to do and what they had been doing for the last few weeks?

Mrs Sen saw the confusion on the young boy's face and knew exactly what to do. It was now too late to turn back now, what was done was done.

She said smoothly, "Climb up on the table Piklu dear and lie down."

The boy looked at her speechless, but after a moment, he pulled out of her.... and noticed that his cum was leaking from between the slit of her pussy. He climbed up on the table and lay as instructed..... wondering all the time what she had in store new for him.

He could feel the flower on his backside; it was weird. Mrs. Sen's back was covered in flower where he'd pushed her down.

She greedily took the boy's cock in her hand and climbed over him with her thighs on each side of his strong masculine hips. She lowered herself onto Piklu's hard teenage cock and closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt his still hard cock slip all the way home.

'God! it always felt wonderful to be fucked by a young boy ,' she thought, as she rode the boy to another orgasm.

Piklu had never imagined this scenario... even in his wildest dreams. Here was his dream woman fucking him with unabashed lust, shouting at him, telling him that he was a stud, and that his cock felt so good.

The boy had never think that a soft-spoken, kind-hearted woman like Mrs Sen could talk so dirty. He didn't know what he did to this wanton lady.

But the fantastic sensation that she was causing him to experience as she rode him like a horse, brought the teenager to the top again.

Amazingly they both came hard at the same moment again. Mrs Sen could feel the young boy's body shudder under her. She clearly felt his hot spurting inside her, and that realisation made her crazy at just the right moment.

She shivered and clamped her thighs tightly against the boy's hips as she experienced another long wonderful orgasm..... impaled by his throbbing cock.

After they had their second orgasm Mrs Sen realised what a mess they had made of themselves and the kitchen. They were covered in flower from head to toe, so she dragged him off to the bathroom to take a shower.

Of course the shower turned into another fuck session which Mrs Sen never did in her life. She remembered that her pies were the rave among her friends in hospital and she received numerous inquiries for the recipe.

However, for different occasions, she now found herself that it became harder and harder for shopping or outings with her family. She would have to tell her loving family to go without her, and that maybe she'd be able to make it the next time.

However Piklu kept a close friendship with Dipu and Manju both, even staying overnight at his house whenever he could wangle an invitation. Ashim had observed many times that, while thinking, "Piklu had already become a member of our family."

To be continued....

Reactions: 123@abc

123@abc

Just chilling
beautiful-bengali-girl-wearing-traditional-saree-jewellery-occasionan-vijya-dashmi-129357839.jpg

Waiting eagerly

Reactions: satabdi

Mass

Khoob Bhalo Satabdi :)
Happy Durga Ashtami to you. Enjoy the festival.
Look forward to the next update...hope you'll write it soon and post it as a "festival" special"... :)

Reactions: 123@abc and satabdi

satabdi

Episode : 82e

After one week, the three members of the Sen ( Ashim & Aparna ) family returned but all the time Dipu was pissed off. Really pissed for the incident that took place few days ago.

Even he couldn't enjoy the great festival Durgapuja at her Dida ( Grandma ) Anuradhadevi's house. All the time, he felt a relentless anger upon his mother due to her sudden interference on his sexual encounter with Maiya.

But at the same time, he felt guilty as hell being caught red-handed by his mother. Since then neither of them could look into each other's eyes. He truly knew that his mother only had their best interests at heart when she’d put the hammer down.

Because of the pandemic and unable to go outside, what a horny boy was supposed to do when he had so many loads that he needed to get rid off? And a hot girlfriend like Maiya who was only too eager to help him with his problem?

So, starting about two weeks ago, they’d modified their little scheme to help them both out. She’d tell her parents that she was going out for a morning run..... like a lot of people were doing with all the gyms closed these days. Then she’d come by his place, sneak through the gate, and suck him off through the window.

The fence was high enough to give them the privacy they needed. All he had to do was pass that plastic step-stool out to her through the window. It put her at just the right height.... so that her hot wet mouth lining up with his long hard prick perfectly.

And yes, it gave them what they both wanted eagerly. While he needed to get off, Maiya at the same time could fulfill her desire to taste the delicious protein and quench her hunger by sucking his giant cock.

And since he’d started letting her suck his big dick, she’d become quite the cum connoisseur as well. She loved the stuff, and was happy to take as much as he could give her.

However Dipu was glad thinking about the fact that now she’d been able to take most of his huge cock into her mouth. And that's why he was too much impressed by her skill.

Due to his good-looking shy nature, he’d had a number of girlfriends try to go further, but most of them were too scared to do much more than just try.

At least Maiya sucked him like a cheap 'Sonagachi' whore, enthusiastically.... servicing his cock whenever he wanted. Yes, he loved how eager she was every time he waved his big fuck-stick in front of her face.

Maiya on the other hand, couldn’t wait to get her lips on his dong and suck out a creamy load. She wasn’t such a bad fuck either. When he did slide it into that tight little love pocket of hers, the experienced teenage could easily take most of it.

He was so thick that sometimes she was afraid he was going to tear her in two. However that wasn't the case with any of the other girls he’d fucked, or at least tried to fuck.

But Maiya's pussy was now well-adjusted with any size due to the fucking by her father Aditya and her headmaster cum Dipu's real father Sudhirbabu. Even sometimes the extraordinary flexibility of Maiya's pussy made Dipu surprised and decided to ask her about that.

Most of his other girlfriends became highly scared when they saw the size of his dick and clamped their legs together like a bank vault. They slammed shut... spinning the combination, so that there was no way he could get inside to make that money shot.

Those girls would usually end..... giving him some head.... or licking and sucking just the tip of his cock. Even they were afraid that he’d tear their mouths open if they went for more. Unfortunately, a handjob was standard for what he ended up with from most of them, but at least he got off.

But Maiya had been exceptional in all respects...... so willing, so enthusiastic, so fucking hungry to service his cock by her eager mouth or tight pussy.

And besides her unbridled desire to worship his prick and swallow his cum, one other thing that he liked about her was that, with her Bob-cut hair, pretty face, and relatively large sized tits. She always reminded him of his nurse mother Aparna and elder sister Manju.

Like all boys his age, Dipu constantly fantasized about having sex with his sexy mother, or sister. Both of them were so fucking hot that he could barely contain himself when he was around them.

If he had one rupee for every load he’d pumped out, while thinking about his sexy mother, he knew he’d be able to order a SUV with all that cash. And the number of loads he’d shot.... picturing what he’d do with his gorgeous sister wasn’t far behind.

Maybe with that money, he’d be able to buy a Hummer, which is exactly what he’d like to get from either of them, a nice wet hummer. Yes, he often thought about pouring load after load of thick creamy cum down their throats.

He’d often look at their mouths while they ate their meals at the dinner table. His perverted mind thought about having either pair of sweet lips, or both at the same time, wrapped around his dick.

And of course, when Dipu had those filthy thoughts about his mother and sister when Maiya was blowing him, she was none the wiser. Like the load that he’d shot into her mouth for the last days.

When he’d gone off, pasting her tonsils with a massive load, he’d been fantasizing about fucking his mother in doggie style. Sometimes, he thought about his sister Manju was lying on her back beneath them..... licking her mother’s dripping cunt.

And she eagerly waited to suck out the massive load from her mother’s clutching mature twat after he’d filled it with a torrent of spunk. That’s the image he’d had in his mind when he’d blown that load into Maiya's hot sucking mouth. The same kind of fantasies he’d had about his mother and sister..... every time Maiya sucked or fucked him off.

Yes, jacking off or getting sucked or fucked off when he was thinking about those two hotties in his house, was nothing new for Dipu. And he knew that any guy his age always dreamed about fucking his own mother or sister like him.

Fuck, even if anyone's sister or mother was uglier than sin, the taboo factor was still enough to make any teenage guy yank his dick thinking about it. But, fortunately, Dipu didn’t have that problem.

His mother or sister would have been definitely the permanent actress in Bengali-film like his lover's mother Sreelekha if they would try their luck in film.... they were that fucking hot. He’d seen many times the way his friends looked at both his mother and his sister.

He was sure that they all jerked off thinking about his mother and sister just as much as he did. And why not, the two were gorgeous, with pretty faces worthy of any Tollywood heroine, and sets of tits anyone wanted to lie down and die on.

Dipu had even taken his lust for his mother and sister further than most people would have ever dared to. He knew both his mother and sister were heavy sleepers, so he’d taken advantage of that fact on numerous occasions.

He’d often sneak into their rooms while they were asleep, and then pull out his pecker. As they slept peacefully, he’d move closer, looking at their pretty faces illuminated by silvery shafts of moonlight.

He always made sure to slip a condom on his surging prick before he started to slowly, methodically, jerk off while he watched them. Of course, it was always nice when they’d move around in their sleep and the covers would slide partly off their lush curvy bodies.

His sister had followed their mother’s example and always slept in sexy nightwear. No pyjamas, old-lady nightgowns, or baggy T-shirts for either of them.

And they always wore colorful silky or satiny chemises. The smooth cool material always looked incredible on them. The shiny fabric showed every delicious curve, like the tiny triangular cups that fought to contain their mammoth boobs.

Dipu would stand next to their beds and stroke his huge cock. He did his best to keep quiet and his movements to a minimum as he pumped his throbbing prick with a smooth fluid motion.

He’d eventually cum..... thinking about pumping his whitish sticky load out onto their faces and onto their huge tits. His wicked fantasy even went further and he knew it had to be their succulent pussies hidden beneath their delicate lace panties.

With the condom receptacle filled to the point of overflowing, Dipu would return quietly to his room. He was always careful when he removed the condom, setting it carefully into a coffee mug, he kept on his desk.

His mother and sister had been surprised when, a number of months back, he’d offered to take on the daily role of getting breakfast prepared for the family. They both thought it was incredibly sweet.

Neither noticed the additional protein that he prepared for them daily, like in his sister’s yogurt, or the specialized additive he’d put in his mother’s cup of coffee along with the usual cream and sugar. Or maybe in the cream cheese he’d put on her bagel for her.

He’d watch as they feasted on their breakfast treats.... with a naughty smile on his face. He’d look at both of them and think how perfect it would be to have either one, or both, as his personal cock-socket.

“A boy can dream, can’t he?” pretty much became his personal mantra.

Since he’d started dating Maiya, he’d been able to use her hot young mouth or pussy as a depository for his lurid teenage fantasies. He dumped load after load into that spunk receptacles as he’d laid back with his eyes closed.

During that he thought about all the nasty things he could do with his two gorgeous women living within just a few feet of him. And Maiya would drink it or took it in her pussy all down every time, with no idea that those taboo fantasies were running through her boyfriend’s perverted mind.

But the pandemic had thrown his ideal world into the middle of a shit-storm. He’d had to go back to jerking off, pulling up the Photoshopped pictures he had of his mother and sister on his mobile.

Sure, he’d pump out two or three loads a day, but it just wasn’t the same as filling Maiya's belly or pussy with all that cum. So, when he’d laid out his devious plan to Maiya for her to suck him off through the window, she’d been all for it.

Fuck, why wouldn’t she? She missed sucking his cock and swallowing his cum as much as he did. And now, for the past weeks, they’d had these clandestine rendezvous pretty much every day.

She’d come over when he texted her, and wait for him to pass the step stool to her through the window. And then she’d start sucking..... sucking that beautiful cock hungrily. He gave her what she needed, a healthy dose of the medicine that cured all her ills.

“Now that whole thing’s totally fucked up too,” Dipu cursed himself as he paced back and forth in his room.

His mother had caught them. He knew that there was no sense in him trying to deny what her eyes had clearly seen. Maiya had run off, and he knew his mother would be in to give him shit soon enough.

He knew that all he could do was come clean and create a goody goody image in front of his mother. He threw himself on the mercy of the almighty God and hope for the best.

------- ------- -------- -------- --------- ---------- -------

Those irresistible thoughts were going through his head constantly as he paced back and forth in his room.... returning from school..... and it was going on for last ten days. Even he didn't like to go outside and play his favourite cricket game with his friends.

This type of unbearable moments tortured his restless mind as he cursed his luck. He was now dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of sweat shorts.... after changing his school uniforms. He’d worn those loosened shorts when he knew Maiya was coming over.

This type of shorts gave him the facility of just pushing the shorts down easily and whip out his dick. He avoided to wear a pair of tight briefs with jeans or Bermuda that created much hindrances during the peak moment.

However once his mother had interrupted their little escapade and Maiya had raced off, he had slammed that window shut. Now he drew the curtains before that special window.... and dreamt about his sweet memories with Maiya.

Three days already passed away after his return from Dida's house. But till now both the mother and son couldn't behave normally with each other. He confined himself in his room everyday after returning from school.

On fourth day, as he was wondering in his room.... thinking about how to solve the problem, when he looked up at the sound of a sudden knock on his door.

That must be his mother, as his father didn't return till now from his nursing home while his sister was in bathroom.... refreshing herself for her evening Pvt tuition. Instantly he became scared..... thinking about the prospective of his mother's confrontation.

He was actually thinking that she would bang on his door long before as that horrible incident had already passed more than ten days. He was surprised that it had taken her this long.

And the sound of the knock was confusing on it's own. It wasn’t the abrupt rap that he’d been expecting, and it wasn’t a tentative knock either. Somewhere in the middle, like he’d expect in a normal situation. Maybe his mother was just being careful not to alert Manju that something was going on.

“Yes?” he called out.

“Dipusona, can I speak with you for a minute?”

His mother’s voice was calm and even. Like her knock, it definitely was not what he’d expected. It made him think that maybe he was right.... maybe she was just trying to make sure Manju wasn’t clueing in to anything.

For better or worse, he figured he’d better get this over with. “Uh, sure. Come in.”

His mother came into his room and closed the door silently behind her without making a bit of sound. She then turned to face him, her hands on her hips.

“We need to talk,” she said.

Again, Dipu was thrown by the tone of her voice. He’d expected an undisputed anger, but what he was hearing was concern. It was something else thrown in there that he couldn’t readily identify.

Was he hearing a sign of curiosity? He’d been prepping himself for this conversation over the last few days. Even he was ready to get his back up and argue with her. But her mysterious tone had changed his frame of mind in a hurry..... not to mention the way she looked at him.

They’d just finished the afternoon snack a short while ago. But as she stood there before him, she looked different than she had just a little while ago. It looked like she’d put on some glossy lipstick on her kissable rosy lips.

Her full lush lips were definitely shining with a rich red gloss, the sight of which was sufficient for his needy teenage pecker to rise. And her eyes looked different, more sultry, more alluring.

She’d definitely put on some eye shadow and mascara too. Her normally long lashes looked stunning.... highlighting the darkness of her eyes.

She’d fluffed up her long silky hair as well. Her shampooed tresses looked a little wilder, and incredibly sexy. Her flowing black locks framed her pretty face attractively as she looked him in the eye. She looked gorgeous, and she didn’t look angry, for which he was thankful.

“Uh ... talk? Okay,” he finally responded as he continued to watch his mother and tried to read her mind.

His piercing eyes scrutinized her down..... like they often did, to that spectacular rack of hers. Her set of tits looked fantastic in her tight pink sleeveless blouse. The cleavage looked extremely deep enough for him to dive right into.

“Why don’t we sit on your bed to talk,” Mrs. Sen said, nodding towards her son’s bed. “And I don’t think your Didi needs to hear this.”

She’d then noticed where her son’s eyes had strayed to as the Pallo ( Anchal, last portion of a Saree ) of her Saree slightly moved away. She’d purposely stood with her hands on her hips, her elbows drawn back.

She knew there was no way any male could look away from the thrusting shelf of her boobs when she did that. And, as usual, Dipu's eyes had quickly gone to her boobs, just as she’d hoped.

Mrs Sen stepped over as her son took a spot on the side of his bed, towards the top. She turned and leaned forwards slightly as she swung her curvy backside into her desired place.

She sat in such a way that only a short distance was existed between them and her heavily round bum set onto his mattress. She’d made sure that he caught a good view down inside her low-cut blouse...... his eyes jerked to her boobs like iron filings to a magnet.

“Dipusona, you know how many times we’ve talked already about the importance of self-isolating during this pandemic.” Mrs Sen started her conversation.

“I know, Maa,” he responded as he nodded positively. “I’m sorry about that incident you saw. It’s just so hard not being able to see Maiya and myself like that.”

“I bet IT’S hard,” Mrs. Sen thought to herself, glancing down at her son’s package filling crotch.... the front of his shorts.

She couldn’t get the image of that enormous cock that she’d seen poking through the open window out of her head. Now there it was, mere inches away from her, with just a thin piece of fabric shielding it from her eyes.

She felt her fingertips itching to get her hands on it. She could feel her mouth actually salivating as she thought about taking that beautiful member into her mouth.

And after seeing that kind of load he was capable of shooting, it made it even more difficult for her to concentrate on what she wanted to say. She could only think about what it would feel like to have that massive load splash across her tongue, and then feel it slide luxuriously down her throat.

'Fuck, I need my son's cock badly,' she thought to herself.

“Dipusona, you shouldn't be doing that so openly,” Mrs Sen continued. “You can’t be seeing Maiya like that. Not only were you having sex almost right out there in public, but you’re putting all of us at risk, and her too.”

Dipu knew that his mother was absolutely right. He’d known all along that and what they were doing..... was truly foolish. He felt bad for disappointing his mother, especially now with the way she was speaking to him about it.

Her voice was full of affectionate, caring and compassion..... not a little bit of anger, he’d expected. This just made it worse, and he felt guilty as hell about it.

“I’m really sorry, Maa, please forgive me," with tearful, he grabbed his mother's feet and continued, "I promise it won’t happen again.”He looked at her face as he said it.

Instantly Mrs Sen pulled her son as her heart filled with motherly emotion. And as she did, she seemed to sit up a bit straighter and take a deep breath. Her both dark eyes were moistened immediately..... hearing her cute son's apologies as she felt herself proud of her innocent son.

On the other, there was no way Dipu could now control himself as his eyes zoomed in on her rising chest. Those voluminous mounds of flesh making her tight blouse strain to the point that he thought the thin cotton fabric was going to tear apart.

As he looked at those mouth-watering tits, the next words came out of his mouth without him even thinking about it.

“It’s just that sometimes I get these urges that I ... that I...” He finally realised what he was about to say, and let his words die out there in the air.

Mrs Sen nodded and reached out to pat her son’s arm tenderly, the simple gesture making her big boobs wobble enticingly.

“Being a nurse, I understand that fully. Really I do Sona. I know that teenage boys have these urges, and that they are so strong that they can’t be denied sometimes.” Mrs Sen tried to rationalize her son's horny state.

She remembered that she’d swallowed more paste in her nursing profession than they make at a glue factory.

“You’re just going to have to find some other way to release those feelings you have.” She paused as she indicated his groin to his hand. “I think you know what I mean.”

Dipu felt sheepish as he clearly understood what she wanted to mean. But all he could think about was Maiya's hot mouth. Oh God! How amazing it felt to go off inside it instead of jacking off.

And lastly to have Maiya's eagerly suck out every last drop of his spunk. Thinking about that sweet memories for few seconds, he replied, “I know, Ma, but it ... it’s just not the same as with Maiya. You must know what it was like, being my age?”

Again, the matured nurse knew exactly what her son meant. Although she didn’t have to be his age to have those same feelings.... she could still realise that type of feelings when she was with her younger lovers like Subha, Kaloo or Piklu.

While Subha had been fucking her nearly every day for the past two years.... Kaloo came in her life for one year and Piklu joined the array for just one month.

For the last few days, she’d felt like a dying woman..... unable to have sex with either of her three young lovers for various reasons. It seemed she was crawling across the desert and searching for an oasis of cum.

And that's when, the remarkable incident was occurred suddenly in front of her eyes. She was sure that it happened only for the blessing of the almighty God. After having seen the way her son fed that load to her future Bouma, she knew that oasis she was looking for, was right there beneath her son’s shorts.

“I understand, Sona. I knew that you and Maiya loved each other deeply. It's natural you were having sex. I understand what it must feel like to have that abruptly taken away from her. But you can’t continue seeing her like that, you just can’t.”

Dipu hung his head in shame as tears were rolling down from his eyes. Mrs Sen felt her son's emotion as she wiped out the tears from his eyes with her Anchal ( Pallo ).

Dipu couldn't speak further and waited for almost a full minute before speaking again. Yes, things were going exactly as Mrs Sen had planned. She'd been very much careful to work on their conversation.

Along with that, she was tossing out a lure, and now it was time to reel in a big one..... only he was the one with the rod, not her.

“Look, Sona, I know this situation is difficult for all of us. For you, for your Didi, for me, for your father, and for Maiya too. Hopefully things will get back to normal with the culmination of covid, but nobody knows when. You never know, they’re saying we could be in this situation for a long time.” She paused again, letting her words sink in.

“I’ve been giving it some serious thought and, if that’s the case, if we’re stuck here on our own. It might be best if we tried to do what we can for each other. To make sure we can stay safe.” She paused again, noticing the curious look on his face as he took in what she was saying.

With that Mrs Sen looked into his eyes and decided to go to the real matter at last, “Maybe, just for a little while, until it’s okay to meet with Maiya and enjoy yourselves again, I can help you with your problem.”

Dipu's head snapped up. Had he actually heard his mother correctly? Did she just say she could help him with his problem? If she did, and he was sure he’d heard her correctly, what the hell did that mean?

As he glanced down at that huge set of tits of hers, he just had to ask. “What? What do you mean, Ma?”

“I know it won’t be the same as what you were doing with Maiya, but maybe I could give you a hand, if you know what I mean.” Mrs Sen held up her hand, as her son looked at it. She curled her fingers partway, as if she was about to grip a big cock.

Dipu gulped nervously. There was no mistaking what his mother was suggesting...... there was no denying the fact, that his cock was rapidly stiffening beneath his shorts hearing his mother's naughty proposal.

“You mean ... you mean...” he stammered, unable to even get the words out.

“I heard you say to Maiya that you wanted to go for two in a row. By the look at that bulge in your pants, it looks like you still feel that way. Moreover, you haven't come in contact with Maiya for the last ten days.... so I think it's too painful to you. And as a mother, it's my duty to reduce your pain... I think I should help you out with that right now. However if you think it’s a good idea or not?”

Dipu couldn’t believe his ears. Was his mother..... his own respected mother really offering to give him a handjob? And whether or not he thought it was a good idea or not? Fuck ... there was no chance of that being a bad idea. No fucking way!

“Mamoni, are you ... are you serious?”

“Of course, sweetheart,” Mrs Sen said as she reached past him and grabbed one of the pillows of his bed. “It’s not good for a boy your age to get all backed up. Let’s see what I can do and thereby help you to get rid off a little of that nasty stuff.”

Dipu watched, totally spellbound, as his mother tossed the pillow on the floor at the side of the bed. She then slid to her knees on it, facing him. “Why don’t you slip your shorts off and your Ma’ll see what she can do to help you out?”

Dipu was beside himself with excitement. His scorchingly-hot mother was actually on her knees at the side of his bed..... asking him to take out his cock!

He’d only dreamed of such a thing and, now, here she was, those huge tits of hers right before him.... seemed they were going to popped out from her low-cut blouse. Her angelic face turned up to him with a naughty glint in her eyes.

Not wanting to risk of losing this once-in-a-lifetime chance, he quickly shucked off his shorts and tossed them to the side. He shifted over until he was perched on the bed right in front of his mother.

Wearing just in his T-shirt, he spread his muscular legs as he leaned back, supporting himself on straightened arms. His stiffening and unconfined cock started rising rapidly, the enflamed mushroom head pointing skyward.

“Oh my goodness, you definitely aren’t a LITTLE boy any more, are you?” Mrs Sen couldn’t believe the size of the rearing cock thrusting upward before her eyes.

It was literally throbbing, flexing back and forth with each powerful beat of his heart. It continued to grow as the flared helmet was puffing up and getting angrier-looking..... it rose higher and higher.

“It seems you're definitely ready for two or three in a row, aren’t you?” Mrs Sen said as she gazed hungrily between her teenage son’s powerful spread thighs.

Like the main mast on one of those old sailing ships, her son’s enormous prick thrust skyward. The thick veiny shaft was throbbing as his hot teenage blood pulsed through it.

The engorged cockhead was a thing of beauty, as big as a lemon, but the colour was of a shiny red apple. She had to get closer.

Drawn in like a moth to a flame, Mrs Sen rose up on her knees and leaned in. Her hands slided up.... along his strong thighs. She could feel the corded muscle beneath her fingertips, and the sensation was making her pussy weep.

His balls were hanging nice and heavy between his spread legs. The two big orbs were looking nice and full of sperm as they lay encased in his silky sack.

Mrs Sen knew that those two beauties had the special cream which she wanted badly..... a nice big load of creamy boy-cum. Although It had been just two days since she’d tasted so young cum from Piklu, she found herself salivating at the thought of it.

She couldn’t help it as her tongue instinctively snaked out and wet her lips as she moved closer. Meanwhile her son was looking down at her intently as she leaned in between his thighs.

“Fuck, she is so fucking HOT!” he thought to himself as he watched his mother lick her dried lips again.

Her red lipstick glistened even more and her half-closed eyes were glassy with arousal. He knew in that instant that his mother was doing this just as much for her own benefit as for his, and that was perfectly fine with him.

He’d dreamed so many times about being in a situation like this with his mother. And now it was happening. From the hungry look in her eyes, it was clear that she wanted it just as much as he himself did.

Mrs Sen slid her hands higher as her fingertips traced lightly over his smooth warm sack before she reached the base of his thrusting cock. She almost gasped with arousal, trying to catch her breath.

She couldn’t believe how thick her son’s cock was, and how fucking powerful it looked. It reminded her the three cocks of her Bhasurthakur, Bhasurpo cum second husband and Kaloo's cocks.

Just like those horse-cocks when they laid on the bed, her son's cock was also thrusting straight up like a flagpole. The enormous crimson crown was absolutely engorged and throbbing in excitement.

She’d seen a lot of cocks in her thirty-six yrs life, but none had taken her breath away like this one.... even her Bhasurthakur and Bhasurpo couldn't excite her this level.... maybe, it was her own son.

She’d stroked a lot of cocks during her fifteen yrs nursing life, but none had made her fingers itching like this. She’d sucked a lot of cocks, but none had created her salivating like this.

She’d fucked a lot of cocks, definitely more than she imagined, but none had her made steaming love canal seeping with so hot cunt-honey like this.

Mrs Sen found her hands almost shaking as she let her fingers circle the mighty shaft. The incendiary heat which was coming off from the mighty shaft almost scorched the palm of her hand.

Fuck, it was hot, and so incredibly hard, while at the same time as soft as a rose petal. She closed her fingers around the throbbing monster, or at least she tried to.

His surging prick was just too big around. Her fingers could only get partway around it. Her fingertips were coming nowhere near to meeting up with the palm of her hand.

She gave it a gentle squeeze, causing a deep guttural groan to issue from her son’s throat. And then she stroked slowly upwards.

“Oh God! Fuck!" Mrs Sen gasped under her breath as her circling hand moved higher up slowly.

Her hand was now started moving smoothly with the outer sheath of her son’s rigid shaft. She felt the skin move over the pronounced coronal ridge. Her heart skipped a beat..... picturing how that thick purple rope would feel..... tearing deep into her needy snatch.

Her hand moved higher up on the sensitive glans. Then she started reversing the direction..... feeling the pulsing blood within the raging prick throb beneath her fingers.

When she got back to the bottom, she started up again. This time she noticed the red eye at the tip start to glisten, a pearl of cock-sap seeping forward.

“Ohhnnn...” It was her that groaned as she saw that delicious morsel of fluid seeping out from the small eye.

It had been almost 48-hrs since she’d sucked Piklu's cock, and she could barely control herself. The shiny drop of fluid grew as her stroking hand slid higher.

She looked at the amount of cockshaft left beneath her hand. She was amazed at how long the thick meaty shaft was.

Once again it reminded her Bhasurthakur whose cock was a carbon copy of her son's. And why wouldn't be..... actually Dipu was his unofficial son.

The memory intensified her lust instantly as she brought her other hand forward.... the fingers of that one circling the girthy lance as well. As she looked at her two hands wrapped around the mighty cock, she felt her pussy give a needy twinge as more of her juices seeped into her already wet panties.

“So big, so fucking big,” she muttered as she started pumping more vigorously..... now adding a twisting corkscrew motion to her stroking grasp.

“Oh fuck, Mamoni, your hands feel so good... so smooth.... so soft.... so heavenly,” Dipu gasped out as he looked down between his spread thighs.

His mother’s face was flushed, her skin glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. Her hooded eyes were dreamy-looking, as if she was in a trance.

Her eyes never left his thrusting erection as she pumped her hands rhythmically up and down. Her gaze was steady on the seeping tip as more and more precum oozed forth. It started to distend downward in a lewdly exciting strand.

She watched that glittering jewel swing provocatively from side to side as it grew. And at that moment, Dipu noticed his mother's tongue slip out and wet her dried red lips once more.

Mrs Sen couldn’t control herself any more. She needed to taste that cock so bad.

“I ... I just ... I just have to taste...”

The words died on Mrs Sen's lips as she leaned forward and extended her tongue. It slided quickly right beneath that shiny pearl of cocksap.

She let out a warm moan as she brought her tongue closer to his cock. She let that glistening web of fluid gather on her tongue.

“She isn't really going to...” Dipu's mind was in turmoil as he watched his mother’s open mouth get closer and closer to his enflamed cockhead.

Her long salivating tongue followed the shiny bead of precum right up to the wet red eye. She funnelled the pointed tip of her tongue into the seeping eye.

Dipu watched intently as his shy mother pursed her lips forward and touched to his pebbly glans in a searing kiss. She sucked it gently as she pulled more of the slimy fluid into her greedy mouth.

“Mmmm...” Dipu and his mother both gave off a gentle moan at the same time.

Both of them were luxuriating in the wonderful sensation of her mouth as it came in contact with his stallion-like cock. This was something Dipu had dreamed of for so long.... his gorgeous mother sucking his cock.

And now, although unbelievable, it was happening. Now she was starting to move further down on his thrusting erection. Her soft red lips followed the flared contours of his engorged knob.

He couldn’t believe it, but his mother looked even sexier than in his most vivid fantasies. Her hooded eyes were glassy and filled with perverted desire.

Her mouth..... her fucking gorgeous red lips and hot wet mouth..... fuck..... They felt like liquid velvet against his sensitive glans as more of his cock disappeared between her lips. He felt her tongue swirl over the sensitive membranes of his cockhead..... bathing it with her hot spit.

“Oh fuck,” he groaned out loud as her stretched lips slipped over the broad coronal ridge..... locking the massive cockhead inside her sucking mouth.

He felt her cheeks cave in as she started to suck..... enveloping his throbbing pecker in a hot buttery sheath. He gasped again as she started to drive her head forward.... inch after inch of thick teenage cock disappearing into her mouth.

Earlier he’d thought Maiya was a fantastic cocksucker, but he could tell that she wasn’t even in the same league as his mother, and she was just getting started!

In the meantime, Mrs Sen was in heaven as she took in every scintillating inch of her son’s gorgeous rod in her mouth..... now halfway down his throbbing erection. His balls were huge, and she knew they were just loaded with cum.

She could almost taste it as she looked at the massive orbs nestled in his silky sack. His abdomen was cleanly hairless, and it made his throbbing member look even bigger.

She couldn’t believe how enormous her son’s cock was, and how incredibly hard. She thanked her Bhasurthakur for providing her son such a monster cock. It felt like a shaft of steel in her hands and mouth, with the outer sheath as soft as velvet.

She never ceased to be amazed by the way those two diverse sensations could exist in one beautiful piece of equipment. Her son’s immense cock was a prime example of that bizarre dichotomy that always astounded her.

She’d started off thinking.... maybe she’d just be satisfied to give him a handjob. But once that glorious wand was out in the open, she couldn’t look at it without salivating.

It was throbbing menacingly as it pointed straight up, like a heat-seeking missile all primed and ready to launch, which she knew it was. She knew from seeing what he’d fed to Maiya.

The unlimited thick teenage amount of that fluid was stored in his lightly hair covered ballsack. It was now ready to fire.... and all he needed to find was a hot target to fire that missile into.

She knew the perfect one. It was then that she’d opened her mouth and moved closer to that fiery warhead. There was no stopping her, she wanted to feel that immense cock in her mouth more than anything she’d wanted in her entire life.

The taste of that dewy drop of precum hitting her tongue was like magic, setting her on fire. And when she finally slipped her lips over the big flared crown, she could feel herself creaming like crazy.

She almost swooned as the engorged cockhead filled her mouth. The tip was oozing a steady stream of silky cocksap onto her tongue. But she knew she had to have more cock, more of that magnificent man muscle sliding deeper into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue over the pebbly surface of his glans and then pushed a big wad of spit to the front of her mouth. She forced it out delicately around her stretched lips to lubricate the way further down the thrusting shaft.

“Oh Ma Magoooo.....,” Dipu groaned like a wounded animal as he watched his mother’s mouth slide forward on his throbbing erection.

He’d pictured this in his fantasies so many times, having her gorgeous soft red lips wrapped around his cock.

And now it was actually happening. The wickedly sinful taboo act of his mother sucking his cock had all of his senses screaming with intense arousal.

As he watched her pursed lips move erotically down his shaft, he was more turned on than he’d been in his entire life. As he hadn't gone off in Maiya's mouth for last two weeks, he could feel a quick load of semen rushing up the throbbing shaft of his cock.

He wanted the blissful sensation of feeling his mother’s hot sucking mouth to last forever, or even for just a few minutes more. But there was just no way to deny that load of cum was already on its way.

“OH FUCK, MAAAAA....... I’M GONNA ... I’M GONNA CUMMM.....!” Dipu warned as he started to go off.

Mrs Sen was torn. In the worst way, she wanted to get a full mouthful of her son’s thick rich cum. She’d already seen the huze amount of the load that her son had fed to Maiya.

She wanted to actually see it, to see that horse-cock shoot that incredible load. She knew that she’d be feeding from this magnificent cock many times in the future....

Fuck! there was no way she was going to give up this huge tonsil tickler once she’d seen it. She'd gotten her mouth on it....and so, she quickly backed off.

Her wet mouth was open and gasping for breath as she pulled off his twitching prick. A nasty web of saliva was bridging her bottom lip and his surging cockhead.

Dipu was surprised at first when his mother pulled her mouth off from his cock, but there was no stopping him at this point. His cock was fully primed, the trigger had been pulled, and he was going to give her a face-full of spunk.

He noticed his mother's face was flushed with excitement..... her eyes locked on the yawning red eye at the tip of his twitching cock. He saw the wet opening get cloudy for just a split-second before a thick ribbon of cum rifled forward.

The scorching white ribbon hit her full on her face..... starting at her chin and running up the full height of her face and onto her lustrous black hair. A second thick strand jettisoned forth.... hitting her on the cheek forcefully and spreading out over one side of her face.

Another volley spewed forth..... this one hitting her on her 'Sindoor'-covered 'Sinthi' before she directed it to her other cheek. He felt her keep pumping his surging pecker with one hand while her other one cradled his spunk-filled balls..... massaging them gently with her soft fingers.

He could tell she was trying to coax as much cum out of him as she could. His cock still kept spitting at her face... but in a lesser amount, the throbbing third leg of his was doing it best to give her what she wanted.

“So much cum,” Mrs Sen gasped out as she felt the wads and ribbons of her son’s potent teenage cum rain down on her face.

It was so thick and so heavy, that she knew that baby batter was fully loaded with sperm. Enough to populate a whole fucking country. And it felt so illicitly wicked as he plastered her face with it.

Gobs and ropes of the sticky stuff smacked onto her fairly millk-white skin.... clinging there lewdly. She still was rolling those massive balls in her fingers as she pumped that cunt wrecker.

The tip spewed out so much rope after rope of delicious teenage seed. And she’d become so much aroused by sucking her son’s cock that she felt herself cumming as she basked in the silky white shower her son was giving her.

Her lush mature body was twitching as paroxysms of delight rolled over her in one delicious wave after another. Her cunt was gushing like crazy. Even with her panties on, she could feel streams of emulsion running down the insides of her thighs.

“OH FUCK ... MAMONI ... THAT IS SO FUCKING GOOOODDD...” Dipu groaned as he totally unloaded......

He flooded his mother’s sweet face with so much cum that it looked like someone had thrown a whole bucket of whitish stuff on her. The tingling sensations of his climax finally dwindled.

But his mother’s skilled hands still kept working even though they were now slowed. She tried to pump out the last dewy drops of semen which she flicked right into her open mouth.

Few minutes later, both of them sat back, their chests were heaving as they recovered from their mutual orgasms. Mrs Sen kept her hand circled around her son’s still-hard cock..... her other one was gently rolling those huge nuts of his ballsack with her fingers.

Dipu could only stare at his mother, never having seen her look so sexy in his whole life. Her face was a total mess, nearly every square inch was covered with cum.

She looked up at him with all steamy-eyed..... her spunk-covered face a mask of lust. But what she said next... had his resurgent libido sparking like crazy.

“Feed it to me, baby. Use your cock to feed your darling Mamoni all of that nice hot cum.”

Just listening to what his mother said had him almost firing off another load right there on the spot. Fuck! his mother was so fucking hot, he couldn’t believe it.

As he reached forward, she withdrew her own hand from his still-twitching cock. She allowed him to wrap his hand around it in a warm loving corridor.

He then directed the enflamed knob at her face..... pressing the tip into a massive wad of cum dangling off her cheek. He rubbed the flared crown against her warm skin and then dragged it sideways.

With that he snowplowed the thick white paste towards her eagerly-awaiting mouth. Her lips were open and wet, and she welcomed his cum-coated cockhead enthusiastically.

She wrapped her lips around it before her tongue swirled over the glazed surface..... sucking off all of that delicious boy-juice.

Dipu smiled to himself as he pulled his cock out of her sucking mouth. Next he moved it to the other side of her face..... gathering up another huge wad of his pearly goo.

For the next five minutes or so he kept feeding his mother..... shoving as much of his glistening jizz into her greedy mouth as he could with the blunt head of his cock.

Mrs Sen continued her swallowing it all like a hungry puppy. It was incredibly thick, and tasted so manly and wonderful. She knew she was already addicted to her son’s cum, even after just tasting it for the first time.

Every time she swallowed she gave off a blissful purr of contentment. Every ribbon and gob that slithered luxuriously down her throat just seemed to increase her appetite for more.

She loved cum, and here was an endless supply, right here in her own home. She knew this was just the beginning of many loads of her son’s cum that would warm her belly for years to come.

“I think you got it all, Mamoni,” Dipu said as he looked down at his mother’s shiny face.

He massaged all over her soft mature skin with his seeping cockhead. His cock was still hard, which didn’t surprise him. He was usually able to get off three times in a row before having to take any kind of a break.

Now seeing his beautiful respected mother kneeling between his legs definitely helped him to keep his purple-headed soldier standing at attention.

“Oh my God, Dipu, your cum tastes so wonderful. And such a huge load.” Mrs Sen let her hands slide back and forth over his powerful thighs.

His stallion-like cock still rearing up majestically as he rubbed the hot tip lovingly all over her extremely beautiful face. She gave a soft moan as she pressed her cheek against the apple-sized knob.

She loved the feel of it on her skin as she asked, “Do you always shoot that much?”

“Pretty much,” Dipu said as he took a long slow stroke up the shaft with his hand.

A pearly drop oozed from the very tip, and he drew it across her pouty bottom lip. He smiled at how quick she was to slip her tongue out and lick it off.

“But even for me, that was a big load. It’s because of you, Mamoni. With you working on my cock, I could shoot like that all day long.” he smiled happily.

Mrs Sen felt dizzy as she listened to what her son had just said. He was young, still just a student of Class-X. All the cocks she’d sucked in her fifteen years nursing life, she knew that boys that age had a tremendous amount of stamina but ... all day long?

“Really? What do you mean when you say all day long?” Mrs Sen asked in a surprising tone.

Dipu shrugged, but kept dragging his burgeoning cockhead back and forth across her 'Sinthi' and forehead.... teasing his mother continuously. He could see that twinkle in her warm dark eyes as she pushed her face back against him.... mewling like a little kitten.

“I know my cock, Mamoni. As long as somebody keeps sucking on it, it’ll stay hard. And with you being the one doing the sucking, I don’t think I’m going to have any trouble staying hard for hours on end.” he said with a naughty grin.

“Hard for hours on end! Fuck yes...” Mrs Sen thought to herself as she looked at the beautiful cock.... throbbing right before her eyes.

She could only stare at his rigid prick as he kept rubbing it against her face. It was hard to believe, but the evidence was right there, his cock was still brick hard.

She’d had it in her hands, she’d had it in her mouth. She wanted to have it between her lips a lot more, but right now, her other two lips were just dripping with need. She knew exactly where she wanted to feel that cunt-stretcher next.

“I see,” She said..... looking at her son with a provocatively sexy look in her eye. “You asked Maiya if she was ready to go for two in a row. Now, how about you and Mamoni try and go for two in a row?”

“Anytime, Mamoni. Anytime... you wish.”

“Well, let me tell you sweetheart, I’m feeling kind of flushed and hot right now. Why don’t you use that big thermometer of yours and take Mamoni's temperature from my tunnel?” She paused as she saw the excitement spark in her son’s eyes.

"Temperature! From your your tunnel....," A broad smile started playing on his face hearing his mother's illicit remark.

“Yes, but to make sure we get an accurate reading, you’re going to have to take my temperature nice and deep. What do you think, darling? Can you do that for me? Can you put that real thermometer of yours deep inside your Mamoni to see how the fever have attacked me?”

To be continued.....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sabnam888