• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

satabdi

Episode : 82b

Aparna sat at the kitchen table with head in hands..... staring at the floor. She was depressed and felt guilty about her sudden fascination for her son's huze cock.... what was she going to do now? Her second husband cum Bhasurpo along with her Bhasurthakur was becoming more and more distant for her.

Her children however were beginning to notice that their mother was having problems with her continuous irritating behaviour. On the other hand, her husband Ashim just couldn't get it up anymore, and their sex life was in the dumps. It was beginning to create a rift between them which surely had an impact on her happy family. She had always been proud of her family, in fact her whole life revolved around her family.

Manju who had turned ** yrs. just last week, was all any parent could ask for in a daughter. And Dipu, her irrepressible son of ** yrs old, was an over achiever who respected his parents too much and never got into trouble. If things between her husband and her weren't so strained, life would be almost perfect.

At that moment, Aparna could hear her son and Piklu ( Manju's boyfriend ) out front shooting hoops. To her shame and confusion, suddenly she felt her arousal build as she started imagining Piklu, (for the thousandth time) out there playing ball with her son.

Piklu's body was lean and hard, muscles rippling just like her son as the sun glinted on his bare chest. Almost without thinking about what she was doing, Aparna got up from the kitchen table and walked into the living room to watch the boys shooting their hoops in the driveway.

She was fascinated by the way she felt. The sexual thoughts kept running through her mind as she silently watched the two boys playing with the volleyball, although both boys were unaware that they were being watched.

She imagined/dreamt herself walking outside.... right up to Piklu as he and her son played their game. The image in her minds-eye was so vivid that she could almost see the shocked expression of her son's face as she proceeded towards Piklu. She silently walked up to his son's three yrs more older friend and pushed him up against the garage door.

She watched Piklu's eyes grow wide as she knelt down in front of the boy, pulling his shorts down to his knees. She could hear Piklu's gasp as he realised what was happening to him. She watched as his young manhood began to stand at attention before her gaze.

Aparna felt dazed as she saw herself reaching out to grasp his swollen shaft.... wanting nothing else but to feel it thrusting manfully in and out of her thirsty cunt. She wanted to hear this young boy grunting and groaning on top of her..... taking his pleasure in her body.

The vision of herself kneeling on the driveway in front of that handsome young boy, outside in full view of her son, and the whole neighborhood made the nurse shiver in fear, and arousal. She absentmindedly lowered her hand down between her legs.... feeling the velvety material of her dress between her fingers and her extremely wet pussy.

As Piklu jumped up in front of the basket.... dropping the ball through the hoop, Aparna could notice that he wasn't wearing briefs under his loosened shorts. She thought that she had glimpsed something in the shadows that were formed at the leg-openings of his shorts.

She rubbed herself a little harder and watched the young boy's hard body until she felt herself tense, and that wonderful feeling came to her so easily. What a lovely feeling she thought, 'To cum while imagining this strong perfect body using her roughly'.

Aparna bucked her hips, pushing her hand harder against her pleasure center as she experienced an incredibly intense orgasmic rush. Her body was out of control for that instant. She loved that moment.... it had been too long, she really needed a strong man.

"Mamoni, O Mamoni..... where are you? Oh Maa.... Maaaaa....."

Aparna stood rooted to the ground as her daughter walked up to stand beside her. At first she was afraid that Manju had seen what she was doing, but the teenager was looking out at the boys herself and hadn't noticed that her mother was flushed and breathing more rapidly than normal.

Aparna stood with her hands at her side waiting for her body to calm down from its recent sexual high before saying anything to her daughter. In her heightened state, she appraised her daughter's looks, and found that the **yrs. old girl looked more mature than she might have only moments before.

She even noticed that her daughter was almost as tall as she was, and that her boobs had grown to match her on 34C cup. Aparna suddenly wondered if her daughter was sex- ually active and that thought made her wonder about her son too.

'Was Dipu doing it with other girls like he did with Maiya few days ago? Was Piklu.....?'

Manju then started talking about their up-coming trip to buy school-uniforms. Soon Aparna was drawn away from the window and into her young daughter's world of school, party's and boys. She had promised her daughter a trip to the shopping mall to get her ready for her new school year and plans had to be made.

On the other hand, Piklu was breathing a little faster than he would normally, and he was worried that Dipu might notice his hard-on. Guys didn't get hard-on's when they were playing ball with other guys. But Piklu couldn't help himself when he had seen Dipu's extremely beautiful mother through the window.

He was certain that she thought she was safe from his view, but she wasn't. He'd already noticed her staring at his bulging crotch, and realised that she had been fingering herself, or at least he was pretty sure he'd seen her doing it.

Could he have been mistaken? Mrs. Sen had been one of his fuck dreams ever since he had seen her first time six months ago when Manju introduced her mother to him.

One day he and Dipu had been watching television over at Dipu's house in the evening when his parents had gotten home from a party. Piklu could still remember the look in Mrs. Sen's eyes as she entered the room.

She may have been a little tipsy at that moment, but she had the sexiest expression on her face that he'd ever seen before. Mr. Sen ( Dr. Ashim Sen ) seemed upset and had said something about her kissing to a stranger at the party, and he was somewhat miffed at her slutty behaviour.

At that she had laughed and said that, "A kiss was only a kiss, and it wasn't like I was committing a adultery in the place! Moreover he is not a stranger.... he is one of my cousin's son. So what's wrong in this.... don't you agree boys?"

Both boys nodded their heads in agreement, but didn't say anything because Dipu's Father looked even more upset. But Piklu was shocked that she would say something like that in front of him. However at the same time it fueled his teenage hormones to an intense level.

After that when Mrs. Sen went over to her son and gave him a new years' kiss to prove her point, all Dipu could do was watch with a lump in his throat ( and his pants also.) But when the sexy vision came up next to Piklu and without a word pulled him out of the lazyboy and pressed her hot moist lips against his, he almost came in his pants.

Piklu could still remember what happened when he boldly slipped his tongue between those moist glossy lips. Mrs. Sen's eyes seemed to focus on his and she began to suck on his boyish tongue for few seconds. They stood there exchanging their kiss for what seemed like a dangerously long time, until Dipu said, "Mamoni!"

Startled by his three yrs junior friend's yell, Piklu pulled away from those incredible hot lips and looked around the room. Luckily Mr. Sen had already left the room, but Dipu looked confused and a little hostile toward him.

However today was something different..... his dream woman had masturbated while watching him lustily. He knew that was what she'd done. It was just too obvious to him that it had to be what he thought it was. He also knew that he was going to try to get into Mrs. Sen's saree, even if it messed up his relationship with his lover Manju. He had to try.

After that the boys played ball for a while longer and then Piklu said it was time for him to go home for dinner. All the way home, he couldn't get the image of his future mother-in-law's pleasuring herself while watching him. He began to think about how he could get her alone.
_______ ______ _______ ______ _______ ______ _____ _____ _____ ___

"I really love you," Piklu said.

"I love you too." Manju reacted instantly.

"Do you want to be my wife..... you know, like more than just going on dates. Yes, I can't live without you."

Turning, Manju stared into his eyes, her eyelashes fluttering. The girl's heart pounded and her mouth became dry. Unconsciously, her little pink tongue came out to moisten her lips.

With a finger under her chin, Piklu tilted her head back and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers. Her eyes closed as her mouth opened with a soft moan. His tongue slipped between her parted thin lips and soon they were French-kissing.

Piklu's hand slid from her shoulder to the big mound that Manju hoped would soon be a real tit like her mother. She pushed his hand away. Caught up in the passionate kiss, Piklu was not to be denied. He once again cupped one of her enormous boobs.

This time she grabbed his forearm and forcefully pulled his hand down. His hand ended up on Manju's leg, just above her knee. He lightly stroked the bare skin below her Navy-blue school skirts. Cupping the back of her head, he crushed his mouth to hers. She moaned loudly and matched the fervor of his kiss.

Piklu's fingertips glided up and down over Manju's thighs restlessly, increasing in length with each stroke. His fingers gradually snuck underneath and slid towards the inside of her thighs, finding the skin even softer. Manju's moans increased and her arms hugged his strong body tighter while she drew his tongue into her mouth and sucked it.

Piklu tried moving his hand higher, but the skirts dug into the back of his hand. He had never been so excited as the sexy image of her lover's mother was still blocked his mind and he wanted to show Manju how much her mother had aroused him.

So withdrawing his hand, he pulled her arm free of his body. He found it difficult to do so because Manju fought him, trying to hold him tight. But the boy's strength overpowered the young girl as he pulled her arm down, placing her dainty hand on his hard throbbing cock.

Manju yanked her hand away as if it had touched fire. Pushing hard against his chest, she separated from him, her back pressed against the door. She stared at him, her face red, and then frantically pulled on the door handle, pushing the door open so hard it sprung back.

Opening it again, she tumbled out of the car and landed hard on the pebbled parking area. Standing up and brushing herself off, the trembling girl flung the front door open and got into the car, slamming the door shut. Staring straight ahead with her arms crossed over her heaving boobs, she saw nothing but the steamed up windshield.

"What's the matter?" Piklu said from the back seat.

"Take me home!"

"But why?"

"I want to go home. Take me home now!"

Sighing deeply, Piklu got out of the car and, with slumped shoulders, climbed into the driver's seat. He looked at his lover but she was staring forward, her lips pressed tightly together.

Huffing loudly, he started the car and turned on the windshield wipers to remove the only remnant of their passion. The drive to Manju's house was in silence. When they arrived, Piklu was rewarded with a slamming car door and a bouncing ponytail as he watched Manju running towards her house.

"What the fuck was that about?" he muttered under his breath and floored the gas pedal. The screeching tires left a dark rubber line that faded as he got farther from Manju's house.

------------ --------- --------- --------- -------- ----------

"What's the matter?" Manju's mother called out, looking over her shoulder.

Mrs. Sen heard the front door slam and the sound of footsteps running on the tile floor. She waited for a response, but none came. Looking at her husband with that "Oh shit! what now?" look, she pushed herself off the couch and headed for her daughter's bedroom.

"Honey, you okay?" Mrs. Sen asked softly, tapping on the door with her fingernails. She waited, staring down at the tops of her slippers. "Manju Sona, answer me. Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

The sniffle belied the answer causing Mrs. Sen to purse her lips. "I'm coming in."

Manju's head shot up when the door opened. Sitting on the bed cross-legged, her wet hands were still palm up in front of her. Her dark mascara traced the wet lines running down her cheeks.

"Honey, did you have a fight with Piklu?"

"Mamoni, boys are so gross!"

Mrs. Sen stifled a chuckle. "What did he do?"

"Oh, Mamoni, I can't talk about it."

"Did he hurt you?"

"What! Oh god no! Nothing like that."

Hesitating, Mrs. Sen stared into her daughter's innocent face. "Did he force himself on you?"

"No! He, um, well I am not ready for what he wanted."

Reaching out for her daughter, Mrs. Sen pulled her daughter to her chest and cradled her in her arms, patting her back. "I know, dear. You did the right thing. You're too young."

Mrs. Sen felt her daughter stiffen and try to pull away, but she held her tight pressing her two massive tits on her daughter's impressive boobs. "I don't mean you're a baby. It's just that, like you said, you're not ready. Don't rush into it. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

Manju nodded her head.... rubbing against her mother's heavily soft melons.

"Good," Mrs. Sen said softly. "I trust you to do the right thing. You are not a baby and can make the right decision. I trust you very much ... and I love you very much."

--------- --------- --------- ---------- ---------- ----------

It was Monday.... after school. Piklu sat in his own room..... moping mindlessly. He had tried calling Manju all weekend after their Sunday night date, but she wasn't home.... anyway, that's what her mother had told him. And Mrs. Sen was cold and terse with him.

He was tempted to go to her house, but didn't want to make a scene with her mother's home. And today when he tried to meet with her at her school Manju even wouldn't speak to him.

She must have said something to her friends as well because they gave him the cold shoulder, clucking their tongues and shaking their heads when he tried to speak to Manju. So anyone can imagine his surprise when he answered the door.

"Aunty you!" With a surprising tone, he welcomed the great nurse and touched her feet.

"Can I come in?" Mrs Sen asked the shocked boy as she blessed him by touching her right hand on his head.

"Uh, sure."

Filled with anxiety, the boy stepped aside allowing Manju's mother into his house. She waited in the foyer after he closed the door, an uneasy silence hanging in the air.

"Um, do you want something?" Piklu asked, his eyes avoiding her glaring stare.

"I'd like to talk to you."

"Oh sure...... I mean, of course. Let's go into the living room."

Piklu plopped down on one end of the couch and was surprised when Mrs. Sen sat next to him instead of at the other end. Feeling like a cornered animal, he cursed himself for not sitting in the chair.

Looking him in the eye, Mrs. Sen asked, "Are you going to see my daughter again?"

"Yeah of course, if..."

Mrs. Sen stared at her teenage future son-in-law, his shoulders slumped, his eyes locked on his hands in his lap. "If what?"

"Well, we had a fight few days ago and now she doesn't want to talk with me."

"Do you know why she's mad?"

"Well, we, um, had sort of a disagreement."

"Do you plan to keep seeing my daughter?"

"Yeah. I really like her.... and you know very well that my parents also like her very much."

"Yeah..... we also like you and after your establishment, we want to complete the marriage. But at present, I think you're just eighteen and still novice."

"Yeah."

"However my daughter just turned **."

"I know that. I was at her birthday party, at your house.... Remember?"

"Yes I remember. Piklu, now listen very carefully. One small mistake can ruin both your lives as well as both the families." Mrs. Sen noticed his blank look. "What I mean is, if she gets pregnant accidentally in this tender age....."

Piklu's eyes opened real wide. "We didn't have sex! Did she tell you we did?"

"No, Piklu, I know my daughter. I trust her to make the right decision. But I wanted you to understand the consequences of having sex with her."

"I know. I won't have sex with her. It's just that..."

Mrs. Sen waited, studying the boy's down turned eyes and pained face, and then she patted his knee saying, "I know. I know. Relax. I was a teenager once too..... a long time ago."

She let out a quick chuckle. Her hand now stopped patting, but remained on the boy's muscled bare leg. "Piklu Sona, sometimes teenagers can't control themselves. You know, hormones and all."

She held up her hand to stop the boy's denial and then placed it back on his leg. "I was like that too...... all teenagers are. But I won't allow my daughter to be hurt."

"You know very well, I can't hurt Manju."

Deep in thought, Mrs. Sen stared at the boy. She leaned forward, putting her weight on the hand resting on his thigh.

"I am going to tell you a story about one my sisters," she said softly. "Her name was Priya and when she was at Manju's age, um, actually **, she thought she was in love."

"I am in lo...."

"Piklu, let me finish. Maybe she was in love, that doesn't matter. What matters is that she and the boy got carried away and before they knew it, they had gone all the way." Mrs Sen paused for a moment.

Piklu blushed, as Mrs. Sen continued. "Unfortunately for my sister, she got pregnant. Afraid to tell our orthodox parents, Priya kept it a secret until her growing belly couldn't be hidden. So my sister was a knocked-up by the teenager. The society sneered at her and pointed, calling her names. She became depressed and her schoolwork stopped. Her friends were no longer her friends and the boy ... well, he didn't want to be her boyfriend anymore."

Piklu was about to say something, but Mrs. Sen shushed him. "One day I really needed to use the bathroom, but Priya was taking a long bath. I kept screaming at her to get out, but she didn't answer. I couldn't wait any longer and burst into the bathroom."

Mrs. Sen became choked up and a lone tear slid down her right cheek as she tried to continue speaking. "My sister was in the bathtub...... her arm was hanging over the side...... blood on the floor under her hand. The tub was filled with bloody water. Priya slit her wrists."

"Oh my god!" Piklu cried out. "Was she..... you know?"

Mrs. Sen sniffled and nodded, then said, "So you see. A silly mistake during a moment of passion can have drastic consequences."

"I'm sorry, Aunty. I promise I would never hurt Manju like your sister."

"I know you mean that and we trust you also," She said, squeezing the boy's thigh. "But sometimes teenagers, and even adults, get carried away and don't think straight when they're aroused. So there's only one thing I can think of to protect my daughter."

"If I don't see her anymore, someone else will and I may loose her. And you know I can't live without her," Piklu's eyes became moistened.

"No, that's not what I mean. I know all about teenage boys and their needs. I decided that if I'm to protect my daughter I need to make sure you don't get carried away. And the only way I know how to do that is to make sure your needs are being satisfied."

Staring blankly at Mrs. Sen, Piklu said, "I don't understand."

The hand on Piklu's thigh slowly slid upward, not stopping until it rested on his bulging groin. The boy jumped, but there was no place for him to go. Staring down at his lap, Piklu watched Mrs. Sen's hand slowly rubbing his stiffening cock through his Bermuda. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't move. He couldn't take his eyes away.

Without removing her hand, Mrs. Sen said, "Piklu, your mother are about to home early?"

"No....no... she would return about 9 pm," he said being flustered, finally looking up.

"Oh fine.... but your sister?."

"She is in her pvt tuition and will come back with my mother."

"What time does your father get home from work?"

"Usually late. Never before sex..... I mean six." Piklu turned bright red.

Mrs. Sen bit her tongue to not laugh and embarrass him further. Squeezing his now fully erect cock, she said, "Here's the deal. I will let you continue to see my daughter till your marriage with her. But I have to make sure you can control your teenage hormones when with her."

Piklu's hips were moving now, pushing his cock against Mrs. Sen's hand. "Do you understand what I'm offering?"

Piklu's eyes clamped tightly shut as he pushed up harder against the hand on his cock. Breathing heavily, he thrust up so hard that his butt left the couch. With his shoulder blades sunk into the sofa and his straining body arched, Mrs. Sen pressed her hand firmly against his hard cock and rubbed it.

Piklu's face scrunched up as he groaned. Meanwhile Aparna moved the heel of her palm rapidly up and down the length of his young cock until she felt the wetness through his pants. Piklu collapsed onto the couch, and only then did she lean back, clasping her hands in her lap looking like a dutiful nurse on her patient.

Piklu slowly opened his eyes, his face flushed.

"Are you all right?" Mrs. Sen asked."

"I'm sort of embarrassed."

"Piklu, listen to me. I'm not offering you hand-jobs. I know you have needs and I will take care of those needs. The deal is..... from now on you can have.... me, I mean sex with me and not with my daughter. Believe me, you can fulfil your all wishes through me."

"I, um..."

"Don't answer now. Think about it. I'll come over tomorrow after my hospital duty for your answer." Standing up smartly, the hot blooded gorgeous nurse said, "I'm going now. I know the way out."

With that, Mrs. Sen quietly left the puzzled teenager alone.

To be continued......

Mass

Its been a very long time about update of this story. Hope you'll give it soon. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: satabdi

satabdi

Episode : 82c

Arriving at Piklu's house at the same time like previous day when none of his other family members were present, Mrs. Sen sat in her car for few seconds to chalk out her next plans. Actually when she barged in on Piklu's house the day before, she was angry and filled with adrenaline.

But today she had time to think. If Piklu accepted her offer there was no turning back. Could she go through with it? What if someone found out their salacious affair? It might ruin her daughter's love and marriage. Above all what her relationship with her daughter and Piklu would be then?

After all, Piklu was her daughter's boyfriend cum would be husband. And he was only a boy, just a couple of years older than her own son Dipu. It would be illegal. Words like "predator"....... "child molester"........ "slut" and of course "adulteress" flew through her mind.

Mrs. Sen's fingers tightened on the steering wheel, her foot ready to move from the brake to the accelerator. Her body trembled and she felt the perspiration on the back of her neck under her wavy silky hair. Taking a deep breath she let it out slowly and turned the car off.

Looking in the rearview mirror, Mrs. Sen checked her face and fluffed her hair. After taking another deep breath, she got out of the car and slowly walked up the path feeling like a new Bengalee shy bride of an orthodox family being led into the marriage stage or in a 'Fulsajjya' room.

When Piklu opened the front door of his room, his eyes quickly lowered and his cheeks reddened. He hadn't really expected Mrs. Sen... it seemed like a dream to the teenager as he quickly touched her feet.

"Can I come in?" Aparna asked him smilingly as she blessed her would be son-in-law.

"Um, okay." Piklu stammered in an unexpected joy.

Mrs. Sen didn't wait this time and walked directly to the living room, sitting on the couch in the same place she had the day before. Piklu followed her like a puppy dog and plopped down in the chair.

He held his one hand on the armrest tightly, while the tips of his forefinger and thumb of his other hand rubbed in nervous tension. He kept looking at Mrs. Sen...... remembering what she had done to him the previous day. His hands dropped to his lap, covering the erection that started to bulge rapidly.

"I hear you and Manju made up in the meantime."

"Yeah." Piklu looked up briefly, but his eyes dropped back quickly to his sneakers. His legs were straight out with his heels digging into the carpet. His raised toes fanned out and snapped together with a rubbery thud.

"Have you thought about what we talked about yesterday?"

The movement of Piklu's feet stopped and there was a long silence while he stared at his toes. "You know aunty I respect you just like my own mother, so that it seems kinda weird."

Mrs. Sen couldn't prevent the nervous chuckle that came out, and then said, "I know that very well and can guess it also. But my offer stands. It's up to you."

"But...... it's just that......" Piklu started to say something.

"I'm too old." Aparna smiled as her head shot up.

Piklu blurted, "Oh no, you're beautiful...... even more beautiful than your daughter" Immediately, his cheeks turned bright red and his chin lowered to his chest in shame.

Mrs. Sen couldn't hold back the broad smile that spread across her face. It was an ego boost for a teenage boy to find her attractive, and his nervousness was cute. For the first time she felt a warmth towards the boy.

"Piklu Sona.... come and sit next to me."

The teenager looked up and saw Mrs. Sen patting the couch cushion where he had sat the previous day. His eyes rose and saw a smile on her face. His lover's mother didn't seem ominous.

Pulling himself to his feet, his hands quickly covered the bulge in his pants. He looked to see if Mrs. Sen noticed his bulge and saw her staring at his groin. Her smile was replaced with something he didn't recognize that moment. Nervously, he sat next to her and tried to avoid eye contact, but she was staring at his crotch.

"Don't be embarrassed," Mrs. Sen said without looking up. "That's what I was talking about yesterday. Boys your age have a lot of hormones affecting their bodies. Even if you don't mean to, when you're aroused, your body will win out."

Mrs. Sen licked her dried lips. "The only way I know to protect my daughter is to be her substitute. So what do you say?" She looked up.

"What will we do?"

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?" Piklu's face turned bright red and he looked down.

"I....I...." Once again Piklu started stammering.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Well, Sona, I will do whatever you want."

Piklu's upper body jerked back when Mrs. Sen suddenly stood. She hesitated a moment and then her hands disappeared under her flowing white nursing skirt.

Piklu's eyes were locked on her creamy and smooth legs as her forearms inadvertently pushed her white nursing skirt up. Very slowly she reached beneath it. As a result, more than half of her naked thighs were now showed clearly while she fumbled under her skirt.

Then the skirt began to drop as her arms lowered and she bent over. Within seconds her hands reappeared from under the skirt..... pushing her twisted red lacy panties down. Mrs. Sen stepped out of the panties and tossed them onto the floor where she had left her pocketbook.

Piklu flinched again when she placed a hand on his knee. His eyes glued to her crumpled red panties.... lying on the floor when he felt tugging at his waist. His head spun around as Mrs. Sen's hands opened his belt and then his pants..... lowering the zipper.

She pulled on his pants expertly, as Piklu lifted his butt off from the couch to help her. Spellbound, the teenager watched his clothes slide down, and he quickly covered his erection with both hands, a moment before his cock would have been exposed.

Mrs. Sen flipped his sneakers off..... removing his pants and underwear quickly. Standing up, she stared into Piklu's eyes as she placed a knee outside one of his legs. The teenager felt the cushion shift, and almost immediately her other knee sunk into the sofa on his other side.

She fanned her skirt over his lap and then her hand disappeared beneath it. Nudging his hands away, Mrs. Sen grabbed his huze rockhard cock in a swift motion. Her face looked surprised. She looked down and immediately her free hand went to the hem of her skirt.

But after an almost imperceptible shrug, Mrs. Sen guided his hard cock into her dripping hot furnace. She tried to lower herself onto him, but it didn't slip into her pussy. Shifting back, Mrs. Sen pulled her skirt towards her, gathering the material between her thighs and uncovering the boy's extraordinary large cock.

"My god, it felt soo....ooooo..... big but I didn't believe it was that big!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry....... aunty....."

"Don't be sorry. It's just that I wasn't ready for it. No, don't cover it. Let me look at it."

Piklu couldn't believe his girlfriend's/betrothed's mother was sitting on his knees and staring at his hard-on while her cute panties were lying a few feet away. He was embarrassed, but he fought the urge to cover his cock, even though it was sticking straight up and twitching.

His eyes were fixed on Mrs. Sen's glowing face, but she wasn't looking at him. Well, not at his face anyway. Mrs. Sen's hand then rose and she stuck a finger into her mouth. When the hand journeyed downward, Piklu watched like a hawk as it disappeared under the gathered material between her exposed thighs.

Looking on in awe, the 18-yrs old boy saw the movement beneath her skirt. His lover's mother was masturbating her anal orifice with her own salivating finger while perched on his knees.

Piklu looked up and saw that strange expression on Mrs. Sen's face again. Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened slightly. Her hips moved to and fro and he felt her hand brushing his thigh.

After a long sigh, her hand stopped and she slowly opened her eyes. She stared at him with a glazed look, almost like she was staring through him.

Pulling her hand out from under her skirt and lifting it, she said, "I think I'm ready now."

Piklu stared at her wet finger as his cock slapped against his belly. Mrs. Sen smiled, then pressed her slick finger against his lips.

His nostrils flared as he inhaled her dirty backdoor's tangy scent deeply. She then pushed her finger into his mouth. Instinctively he sucked on her slightly yellowish finger, tasting her shit for the first time.

Piklu's mouth made a loud kissing noise when Mrs. Sen pulled her finger out. She then placed her hands on the teenager's shoulders as she got back onto her knees. Positioning herself over his hard-on, she fluffed out her skirt and sat down..... her pussy squishing his cock flat against his belly.

The sensation of a warm dripping pussy on his throbbing dick almost caused the teenager to climax. Realising that, Mrs. Sen lifted her ass slightly as she reached under her skirt and guided the boy's throbbing dick to the entrance of her pussy.

Very slowly, she lowered herself until the large cock-head popped inside her. She sucked in a lungful of air.

"Did I hurt you, Aunty?" Piklu asked.

"No, honey. Let's do it slow though."

Mrs. Sen lowered herself, taking another inch, and then rose. Hesitating only a moment, she dropped back down, passing the previous point by at least two inches. She waited again, taking deep breaths.

"Shouldn't I use a rubber?"

"No, Sona, you don't have to ... with me that is! Recently I've had a hysterectomy... so I can't get pregnant. Now stop talking and let me concentrate. Oh God! you're too big!"

Taking a deep breath and letting the air out slowly, Mrs. Sen pushed down. This time the full length of the teenager's long shaft entered her in one motion and she found herself sitting on his thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhh......, Aunty..... my beautiful sexy aunty..." Piklu moaned. "Oh..."

Mrs. Sen closely watched the boy's strained face as his cock throbbed inside her hot tunnel. His hips pushed up suddenly and then she felt the scorching liquid started spurting inside her cunt.

His lower body kept humping as he released more sperm into her. She pulled his face to her heaving chest and held him tight while contracting her vagina muscles around his spewing cock.

Breaking free from Mrs. Sen's arms after few moments, Piklu's flushed face turned even redder. "I'm sorry aunty," he said softly, looking down.

"No need to apologize," Mrs. Sen assured him in her genuine motherly tone. "You didn't do anything wrong. That's what happens at your age. But there's something else that happens too." She waited for the boy to look up. "You stay hard still now." She gripped his cock with her pussy for emphasis.

Without waiting for a reply from him, Mrs. Sen's hands grabbed the boy's shoulders as she slowly rose and felldown. Piklu breathed through his open mouth. She did it again and again, increasing the speed each time.

Soon Mrs. Sen was slamming down on the teenage cock feverishly..... her mouth was now open also and her eyes were closed in lustful bliss. Her shampooed wavy hairs were bouncing on her shoulders with strands sticking to her wet face.

"Oh God!" Piklu groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes........ohhhhhhhhh!" Mrs. Sen cried out.

With her fingernails digging into Piklu's shoulders, Mrs. Sen bounced on his cock like a madwoman. She had never felt so full, or so stimulated.

Every nerve ending in her pussy was on fire, sending jolts throughout her body. She was close...... real close..... and then she felt his cock once again flood her pussy with his scorching liquid.

Shifting her hips slightly, Mrs. Sen then leaned forward, so that her hard clit pressed against the thick shaft. She rocked back and forth, and then stopped..... moving except for her orgasmic convulsions.

She fell forward as her arms were limply dangling over the back of the couch. The side of her face was on Piklu's shoulder and her hot breath caressed his neck.

When their panting subsided, Mrs. Sen leaned back and smiled at the boy. She slid backwards, grimacing as his large cock slowly withdrew from her sperm-filled pussy. On rubbery legs, she rested a hand on his knee for support.

She was still breathing hard. Her eyes locked on his cock, no longer completely hard but still much larger than her Bhasurthakur and husband. She wanted to grab it, to fondle it, but remembered why she was there.

"Well, Piklu Sona... (pant) ... what did you... (pant) ... decide? Do we have... (pant) ... a deal?"

"Yes. I promise not to have sex with Manju till our marriage and without your permission."

Mrs. Sen gave him a warm satisfying smile and leaned forward, kissing him on the forehead. "We'll work..... the details out later."

She walked unsteadily towards her small vanity bag and lifted it..... stuffing her panties inside. Then, with a wry smile, she extracted the panties and tossed them onto the couch next to Piklu.

"A souvenir," She smiled wickedly. "You know, to remember your first time with your future mother-in-law."

"I won't ever forget this." Piklu winked at her naughtily as he moved towards her and once again touched her feet.

Mrs. Sen then ruffled his hair with motherly affection and walked slowly to the front door. Feeling Piklu's boyish sperm dripping on her inner thigh, she left the house and went to her car and drove home.

------ ------ ------- ------- ------- ----- ----- ----- -----

On Saturday night, Manju's dainty fingers nonchalantly flipped a page at a time, leaning forward as she strained to read the CD labels. The streetlights provided only flittering bursts of filtered light through the car windows.

"How 'bout 'Mad Season'?" she asked, continuing to peruse the pages for something even better.

"Yeah, Matchbox Twenty is cool. Haven't heard that one in a while."

Manju slipped the disc into the dashboard slot of her laptop and waited for the first song to begin. Then she sat up. Glancing out the window, the scenery looked too familiar. Paying more attention, she glanced at a street sign as they entered an intersection.

Samrat Hotel? She thought...... and became puzzled. Turning her head, Manju looked at the houses beside the five-star hotel more closely. Twisting in the leather seat to face her lover Piklu, she was about to speak when the car stopped in front of her house.

"Did you have a good time?" Piklu asked.

Manju stared at her fiancee and then said, "Yeah, the arcade was fun." Then peering into the darkness, she looked at her watch. "I don't have to be home this early."

Piklu shifted in his seat. He had wanted to take Manju back to the parking area, but after what happened the last time he was gun-shy. And of course he continually thought about Mrs. Sen's warning, as well as his own promise.

"Well, I thought you didn't want to, you know ... What did you have in mind?"

Manju blushed, her eyes lowering. "I don't know. I just thought we could go back to ... um, I don't know."

Piklu fidgeted. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

"No, I guess it is late."

The uneasy silence was broken by Manju through opening her door. Piklu leapt from his side and ran around the car, but she was already heading towards her house. He tagged slightly behind as they walked to the front door.

The awkward silence filled the night air until Manju got onto her tiptoes and pursed her lips. Leaning down, Piklu pressed his mouth to hers and wrapped his arms around her lithe body.

His tongue entered her mouth with ease and the two passionately kissed. He felt his cock stiffening. He thought Manju would get mad feeling his hardness as he backed away, breaking the kiss.

Manju's eyes widened with surprise. She stared up into his face expectantly but he didn't seem to be interested. Sighing deeply, she spit out a goodnight and entered her house, slamming the door behind her. Alone on the porch, Piklu maneuvered his hard cock in his pants for comfort.

"Need any help with that?"

Piklu jumped so high an NBA scout would have offered him a professional basketball contract on the spot. A soft giggle came from the same area the whisper had. Ready to pounce or run, he strained to see who had been watching him and Manju. There was movement in the darkness at the end of the house.

"Aunty, you?" he asked tentatively.

"Shhhh."

"I ... I didn't do nothing. Believe me."

"I believe you, Sona. That's why I'm offering to help you out."

"Help me?"

"I promised I would take care of your needs. And it looks like you have some needs right now." Piklu's hands flew to his crotch, overlapping them in front of the bulge. "Come over here ... and, for God's sake, be quiet."

Piklu looked at the front door as if expecting Manju to appear, and then back towards her mother. In the shadows, he could easily make out the feature of Mrs. Sen, her arm hugging the building, and her head leaning around it. Glancing back at the door one last time, Piklu slowly walked towards Mrs. Sen, his hands still covering his erection.

As he got closer, he was able to see better in the darkness. A good portion of Mrs. Sen's leg was bare, and what else he could see of her body was covered in a thin terrycloth robe.

He hesitated, but Mrs. Sen grabbed his arm and quickly yanked him around the corner of the house. Losing his balance, the confused boy crashed into her body as she wrapped her arms around him.

Mrs. Sen spun the speechless, discombobulated teenager around so that his back was against the house. Her face moved close to his, but after a moment's hesitation, she backed away.

Piklu stood like a statue as the hands of Mrs. Sen's found his belt and opened it swiftly. When his pants were undone, she dropped to her knees, dragging his clothes down with her.

Mrs. Sen couldn't believe how aroused she was. She had to keep telling herself that she was doing this for her daughter, and that was the only reason. But actually, she had almost kissed the boy. That had nothing to do with her plans.

She wasn't sure what would have happened if their lips had touched. But now she had another dilemma. As she pulled Piklu's pants down, his rockhard cock appeared right in front of her face. His long, thick, beautiful teenage cock was twitching with excitement.

She had planned to give her daughter's lover a hand-job, spilling his seed onto the grass but the sight of his massive cock brought back memories of what it felt like inside her. Drawn to it, she leaned forward and kissed the large cock-head.

The hard-on sprung up, slapping the bottom of her nose, and then smacked her cheek as gravity pulled it back down. She loved the feel of it on her skin and, without thinking, opened her mouth wide, shifting into position. Snapping her mouth shut like a bear trap, Mrs. Sen's tongue flicked the warm flesh inside her mouth.

A long sigh filled the night air as Piklu's eyes became closed by the sensational warmth around his cock. Both hands of Mrs Sen gripped his thighs as her head bobbed..... dragging her lips up and down on his shaft and swirling her expert tongue around his cock.

Loud sucking noises with an occasional gag eclipsed the soft moans..... coming from Piklu. And Mrs. Sen's quickly adapted her breathing pattern to adjust his long cock inside her mouth. Her nostrils expanded and her face became red. What she lacked in experience, she made up for in effort and enthusiasm.

So caught up in the blow-job, Mrs. Sen didn't notice Piklu's hands grabbing her hair. Her fingers dug into his muscular thighs as his body began to move. If it had suddenly become as bright as a noon sunny day and her family or the neighbors.... all were all watching, Mrs. Sen would never have stopped.

Holding onto Piklu's legs, her head moved more rapidly, as the tip of the long cock tried to enter her throat. It was the suddenness of the explosion inside her mouth that stunned her. It was warm and wet and salty.

And then it happened again. Mrs. Sen became amazed as the gooey semen started splashing onto her tongue and the inside of her cheeks.

With a big, noisy gulp, she emptied her full mouth..... making room for more of the same. When the cock stopped firing, she let it slip from her mouth as she fell backwards onto the damp grass. Sitting with her knees raised and her arms behind her supporting her weight, she swallowed again that precious juice.

Opening his eyes, Piklu peered into the darkness. Mrs. Sen was staring up at him with smiling eyes. Her knees were up and spread. And although her terrycloth robe was still securely fastened around her waist, it had fallen away from her lower body.

Even though he had fucked her the day before, it was the first time he saw her glorious pussy. The moon had appeared from behind the clouds..... providing enough light to see her hairy snatch.

Piklu grabbed his saliva-coated hard cock and began fisting it. His eyes wandered up Mrs. Sen's body to her face as she was staring intently at his pumping fist. In the moonlight, he could see some of his semen at the corner of her mouth.

That caused him to stroke his cock more urgently. His gaze returned between Mrs. Sen's creamy thighs and he gasped when he saw her fingering herself. It began with one finger, but soon two digits were sliding in and out furiously of her wet pussy with 'puch' 'phuch' wet sounds. He stepped closer, now standing between her feet.

"Ahh, ahh," Mrs. Sen moaned as her fingers sped up.

And then both fingers sunk all the way into her pussy as her palm grounded her extended clit. Her hips jerked forward as she fell onto her back.... her legs opening more. All the while, Mrs. Sen's eyes never left the hard cock of her daughter's boyfriend and his pumping fist.

With a loud grunt, Piklu's hand stopped suddenly as jets after jet of white semen started spewing from the small eye of his huge cockhead.

Mrs. Sen stared up at his cock.... watching the white sperm spew forth. It seemed to float in the air, in slow motion, immobilizing her.

She flinched when it splashed onto her forehead, the warm wetness running into one eye and then down the side of her face. Instantly her both eyes became shut down. And then more landed on her cheeks, nose, lips, arms, the back of her still clutching pussy, and the inside of her thighs.

Piklu realised that he had sprayed his semen all over his girlfriend's lovely mother like a slut in a porn movie and quickly yanked his pants up. Without bothering to fasten them, he clutched his pants while awkwardly running. Jumping into his father's car, the teenager sped away.

Mrs. Sen still sat on the grass of her garden being stunned. One eye was shut tightly and she felt the cooling sperm dripping on her skin, and it tasted as hell.

Her fingers scooped the semen from her eye socket. Pulling her hand away, she looked at her sticky fingers. 'What am I doing? Am I right?' she thought. 'My God! What have I become?

To be continued.....