• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

Mass

Super update....

satabdi

tumblr_otyratZK9C1woveklo3_1280.gif

Fantastic update bro
maiya
Woooooo....... lovely selection. Thanks...... have a nice day.

Reactions: 123@abc

Mass

Been very long time you updated this story... :)
Hope to get an update soon. Thanks.

satabdi

Episode : 81a
Sumitra wanted to ask her niece about her first husband Sudhir, wanting to know if he was really fucking her. Knowing her own extra-marital relationship with different persons as she did, she certainly wouldn't put it past to Sudhir. But now, knowing how sexual Maiya was, she wouldn't put it past to the young girl, either. The things her niece knew, the things she did, all pointed to Sudhir. Certainly no boy her age could have taught her those things.

Sumitra realised that she could, of course, talk directly to her film-actress sister Sreelekha. But then she would want to know how she had found out about Maiya. If that happened, then she would have to tell her about herself and her son cum husband Subha. It wasn't the matter that Sumitra was ashamed to tell her sister about her new relation with her son. And she wasn't really sure what held her back but she just didn't want to go to her sister right now.

It had been a week since she'd seen her first husband Sudhir and he had plans to go out for dinner this coming Saturday with the family of his Saali ( wife's sister ) Sreelekha. However Sumitra had not told her son about this and now she found herself wishing that she had not agreed to the date with her sister.

On the other hand, Subha had become very possessive lately. But, as much as Sumitra enjoyed fucking her son, she still longed for her three husbands. She hated the traditional Bengalee culture that kept her from enjoying them all openly as she felt jealous about the superb luck of Draupodi.

She hated her ministerial position as well as the backdated social systems..... she was finding herself in, as she wanted her two husbands ( Sudhir & Kaloo ) and son at the same time. She knew too, that if it came right down to it, her son or Kaloo would win out. Subha and her second husband Kaloo both needed her badly and would need her for years to come while her first husband Sudhir was a grown man with decreasing potentiality.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror. She realised her face had taken on a particular glow lately, her eyes clear, her skin creamy. She looked quite happy and content now... she confirmed. She had not looked so happy and desirable for a long time.

It was almost six in the evening, and she stood up completing her evening-puja, as her short-sized puja-special-saree was swirling about her long thighs. Her son should be home any minute, she thought, moving out of her worship-room and toward the kitchen. He would be hungry when he came in, as usual.

Today was the first day he had gone out after his internship with his friends in a week. He used to play ball everyday, she realised as she prepared his sandwiches. He was a good ball player, too, and he had been very excited. Lately, though, he had not talked much about it. She grinned, knowing her cunt had taken over his interest. She began to swing and twist her ass.

"I'm home, Maa!" she heard her son call from behind her that moment.

Looking over her shoulder, she jutted her ass out playfully, winking at him. "Hungry, Sona?"

"Yeah," Subha grinned, his eyes fixed upon her large upturned ass.

The thin saffron colour towel like saree she wore seemed to mold his mother's ass, even dipping into the crack. Sumitra noticed with the corner of her eyes that his cock growing inside his pants as she licked her lips suggestively.

"Anything you want, honey?" She purred. "Besides a sandwich and milk, that is?"

Subha opened his pant's fly and let his cock out. Sumitra gazed hard at it, seeing the smooth head, deliciously swollen. Her mouth began to water up as she shivered with need. The cheeks of her ass bunched up invitingly as her son grinned widely

Lifting her saree high, she wiggled her ass at him. She was naked under her dress and his cock responded with quick jerking motions as he gazed at her. She twisted her naked ass saucily, making the cheeks ripple sweetly. She leaned over and the hairy lips of her cunt pooched back at her son. He noticed the wetness glistening on his mother's cunt while his cock started dripping. He moved toward her..... gripping his cock with his fist.

"Wait a minute," Sumitra whispered, lifting the hem of her saree over her ass and turning toward him. "Let me have a taste of that hard-on first. Then you can put it anyplace you want."

With that she kneeled in front of him as she brushed her lips across the head of her son's cock, enjoying the wetness on them. She flicked the tip of her tongue out and swiped at his cock, tasting the juices. Subha, standing in front of her, held his mother's face with both hands, looking down at her with eager eyes.

"Suck me, Maa," he urged. "Suck my cock with your hot mouth! Oh, Maa, you're such a great cock-sucker!"

"Thank you, darling," Sumitra smiled at him. "For that I'll suck your hot balls off."

With that she pulled his pants wide apart with her hands, and then moved her head backwards, leaving his cock. She stuck her tongue into his open fly and flipped his balls out that way. She ran her tongue about his large balls, licking the sweat from them as her eyes slitted with heat. She pulled her son's hairy balls into her mouth and sucked them a while, feeling his cock throbbing against her cheek.

"I wanna come in your mouth!" Subha groaned.

"Mmmmm, please do," Sumitra gurgled, closing her hot lips about his cock and sucking hungrily.

She held her lips tight, sliding them back and forth on his cock, taking him deeply, then drawing back slowly, her tongue working. Her eyes kept flashing up at his young face, half slitted with the passion she felt.

"Oooohhh, God, Subha darling!" She sobbed. "I can't get enough of you! I can't get enough of your cock!"

She gulped his hard cock into her mouth again. She darted her face back and forth swiftly...... eyes glowing as she sobbed with rapture. She kept squeezing and pulling at the cheeks of his ass, all the time sucking in a frenzy on his cock.

"I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth, Maa!" Subha gasped. "I'm gonna cum down your cock-sucking throat! I'm gonna fuck your hot mouth and make you throat sore! Oooo, suck me, Maa! Suck me hard!"

They were so much absorbed in their own incestuous passion that neither of them noticed Sudhir's presence. Actually he had to come back from his school suddenly and caught sight of them before he opened the door. He stood staring in awe through the screen door..... watching his wife being fucked in the mouth by her son.

A huge grin spread over Sudhir's face as he stood watching. He could see halfway up his wife’s thighs and could see the joy they both expressed. His thick cock reacted instantly.

Sudhir had to return home that day early which he normally did at 9:00 pm. He was already intimated by Sumitra that Maiya had come to their house which made him excited. He decided to ask his wife if Maiya could stay with Subha during their dinner. But he had not expected to come upon his wife taking her son's cock down her throat.

Sumitra moved one hand between her son's spread legs and pushed her ass up, revealing her bushy cunt to her unseen husband. She herself began to rub and feel of her cunt, dipping a finger in and out. She held herself up with one hand so that her son could fuck her mouth. Meanwhile she finger-fucked herself with the other hand.

Sudhir noticed his wife's clitoris straining outward..... watching her finger darting into the juiciness of her cunt. He released his thick cock from his pants, but didn't stroke it. He grasped it hard to keep from cumming off as he watched the hottest taboo scene.

"Suck hard, Maa!" Subha groaned, pounding faster and faster into his mother's mouth. "Suck as hard as you can! I'm about to cum! I'm gonna fill your cock-sucking mouth with hot cum juice!"

Sumitra felt the throbbing of her son's cock increase and then her mouth was filled with his young, creamy cum-juices. She went wild as he sprayed her throat with the thick juices. She dug at her cunt harshly, sobbing as her throat swallowed, making wet sounds.

She gulped the hot salty nectar greedily as her pussy started clenching with orgasm. She pressed her fingers hard along the sides of her clitoris..... making it strain between them. Even if she had known that her husband was watching them, she would have done no differently.

She drained his balls with hunger, taking the splashing cum-juices into her throat with cries of rapture. She clung to his cock with her hot lips until she had received the final squirt of his cum-juices and then she relaxed her mouth.

Subha lifted his cock from his mother's lips as she giggled like a child . "Look Sona! It's still hard!"

Sudhir had started to enter the screen-door then as his son came off into his wife's mouth, but stopped when he saw Subha's cock was still hard. His own prick was jerking up and down at his open fly. He was slightly concerned that someone passing the road by, might see his throbbing prick. But he was too excited by watching his wife and son to do anything about it. He pulled his hand from the screen door...... waiting to see what his wife would do next with her son.

Sumitra struggled to her feet as the hem of her 'Puja-Saree' fell down. Her tits remained exposed.... firm and swollen with rumbling desire. She cupped her own tits and grinned in a smoldering, hungry way at her son. She licked her lips, finding them somewhat tender.

"You always cum so fucking much, Sona," She said. "But you know I love it, too. I could drink your cum juice all day."

"Yeah, but I wanna stick my cock up your cunt now, Maa," Subha said impatiently.

"What.... in my cunt?" Sumitra teased her son. "Not in my ass-hole?"

Sudhir's grin spread more as he watched and listened their hot talk.

"Okay, Maa ... I'll fuck you in the ass," Subha looked even more delightful.

"You really like to my fuck my ass now, don't you? Mmmmm, I also love it," the naughty lady minister purred, turning her back to her son and lifting her silky saffron saree. "Do I have a pretty ass, darling? Does mother's ass-hole burn and suck your delicious cock?"

She leaned over and shoved her rounded milk-white ass at her son..... wiggling it from side to side. Then resting her head on the sink, she slipped her hands to her ass, pulling her ass-cheeks wide apart. Her brown ass-hole pushed outward, and just below it, her wet cunt was winking at him lovingly.

Sudhir gazed with hot eyes as he watched his son step up behind his wife's naked ass.

Subha at first rubbed the head of his cock up and down the fiery, juicy slit of his mother's cunt, poking the swollen head into it a few times. Sumitra danced her ass about, squealing with anticipation. And Subha rubbed at the crinkled ass-hole with his finger a moment or so. With a laugh, he plunged his cock into her cunt.

"Oooohhhh, wonderful!" Sumitra gurgled slamming her naked ass back. Subha's cock went deep into his mother's cunt as she pushed back even more and his balls slapped on her pouting pussy-lips..... making a loud wet sound.

"Oh, fuck it, Sona!" Sumitra gurgled "Fuck your mother's hot cunt, baby!

Subha obeyed his mother's pleading immediately..... moving his cock in and out of his mother's pussy a few times as he held her jiggling hips tightly. He was looking down, watching his cock become slippery with her hot pussy-juices. Grabbing his mother about the waist, he leaned over and fucked her hard and fast into the cunt. She cried out with burning pleasure, with her saree's lower part bundled up at her waist. She arched her naked ass high and back for him, churning it wildly.

"Ohhhh, fuck my cunt, dear! I love that hard cock up my fucking cunt! Fuck your birth-place from which you've come from..... fuck that wet pussy!"

Subha grunted as he banged hard and deep, his lower stomach smacking at her ass, causing the cheeks to ripple from the force.

Meanwhile outside the room, Sudhir's balls, big and hairy, became tight inside his pants. He had to lift them free and relieve the pressure on them. The urge to jack off was strong, but he resisted it. What he was watching.... excited him tremendously. Although he had now felt less interest in fucking his wife as he was hooked up with Maiya's young pussy...... he had no idea that she was fucking her son.

"Now up my ass, Sona!" Sumitra cried out. "I want it up my ass, baby! Please, up my fucking ass-hole!" She sobbed. "You know I love it in the ass! Please, fuck me up the ass!"

Subha, after a few more strong plunges, pulled his cock out from his mother's hairy cunt. It was dripping with her slippery pussy-juices. At first he shoved the head against his mother's tight ass-hole, groaning with the intense heat of it. Then with a slow push, he pressed his cock into her ass-hole.

"Ohhhh, God, that's good!" Sumitra cried out. "That's wonderful, Sona! Fuck your mother up the fucking hot ass-hole!"

And Sudhir, his cock about to explode, decided he had seen enough. He stepped through the screen door silently, watching Subha plunging his cock into his mother's ass-hole.

Neither Subha nor Sumitra heard him to enter, they were to much absorbed in their ecstasy. Sudhir stood inside the room, watching his son ( ! ) stabbing his wife up her tight ass-hole. He saw his wife's tits jiggling with the force of the penetration, her nipples looking an inch long. His own cock jerked upward, straining toward the ceiling.

"Ohhhh, Subha, Sona chele amar!" She cried out. "Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass! Oooo, baby, fuck me! Fuck my tight ass-hole, darling!"

"I am, Maa!" Subha grunted. "I'm fucking your tight ass-hole! I'm gonna drown your fucking hot ass-hole!"

"Yes, yes!" The great mother sobbed. "Fuck it and cum in it! Ohhhh, my ass is on fire! Fuck it ... fuck my ass!"

Sudhir watched his celeb wife's large ass swing in tight circles as his son plunged his cock back and forth. He stepped closer, his eyes gazing at the cheeks of his wife's ass, moving up to her tits. He opened his belt, sliding his pants down.... his cock swollen and his balls very tight. Stepping from them, he restrained himself from grabbing his wife's attractive pendulous tits. He wasn't quite ready to let his wife and son know that he was standing nearby.

"My balls are loaded, Maa!" Subha gasped. "I've got such full balls! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard, you're gonna feel it in your hot cum-sucking ass!"

"Ooooo, yes, darling!" Sumitra cried out, wiggling her naked ass wildly. "Cum up my ass, Sona! Spurt that hot juice up your mother's aching ass-hole! I want it, baby! Ohhhh, God, I want you to cum in my ass so much!"

Subha's swinging balls was beating with each thrust against his mother's protruding cunt-lips, making obscene wet sounds. He leaned over her back again..... clutching her pendulous tits. He rammed his cock in and out of her gripping asshole with force.

Sudhir was jusr about five feet away from them, breathing heavily...... watching and stroking his thick cock. He opened his shirt, shrugging from it. He didn't care now, if they saw him. His shirt fell to the floor and he grasped his own hairy balls in one hand, his cock in the other.

He was dripping very much, anxious to get his thick cock into his wife's boiling body. He didn't care where it went.... her cunt, her mouth or her ass-hole, as long as it was someplace wet and hot and hungry. He took a step forward, ready to turn his wife's face to his cock.

That's when Subha screamed, "I'm gonna cum, Maa!" But his yelp stopped him.

"Cum, baby!" Sumitra whined. "Ohhh, please cum in my ass-hole! My cunt is burning, too, Subha Sona! Ooooo, yes, I'm going to cum with you too, darling!"

Sudhir watched as his son thrust hard, saw his young body go stiff. His wife screamed as the hot flood of her son's cum-juices spewed up her tight ass-hole. Her cunt throbbed, then it went into spasms.

She screamed with joy, her naked ass shaking with ecstasy. Her ass-hole gripped her son's gushing cock harder and tighter, sucking on it. The flexing of her ass-hole drew the thick, creamy cum-juices out of his large sperm-filled balls, sending his mother's mind spinning with erotic emotions.

At last being exhausted, Subha slumped across his mother's back, clinging to her tits with loose hands. And his father remained in place, waiting. However few seconds later, he decided that it was was the actual moment for intervention..... as he spoke, "That was a great fuck".

To be continued......