• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

Mass

Please don't be depressed.... Sreelekha would also appear in due time. So have a nice dream and keep yourself safe.... goodnight.
Thanks Satabdi..even i like Sreelekha and other milfs (sumona, aparna, Sumitra, etc) characters in the story. Looking forward to their sexy acts as well going forward.

Reactions: 123@abc

Mass

Hey Satabdi, seems you are very busy now a days..not seen you here since long time (atleast you comment on some of the posts)..
hope you'll find time and update the story..which many of us are looking forward to...thanks and stay safe!!

satabdi

Episode : 80

Sumitra rested her wet cunt on her son's stomach, as she watched her niece sucking on his cock. She was sucking with little twists of her head.... making soft sounds of pleasure.

"We'll make you cum," Sumitra smiled. "Subha dear, you can't hold out on us. Right, Maiya?"

Maiya lifted her head, grinning, her eyes bright. Her lips were wet with the juices of her Masimoni's cunt. She held his balls in one hand, while the other shoving into her Masimoni's crotch. "Right, Masimoni," she agreed.

Sumitra rubbed her hairy cunt along her son's stomach, making his flesh slippery with seeping juices. And Maiya lapped her tongue about his balls and cock, tickling his piss hole, and stroking the shaft with a hot little hand. At that time, Sumitra leaned forward slightly and caressed the tight tits of her niece, pulling at the pink nipples. She slipped her ass backwards, rubbing it over her son's chest.

Subha didn't mind as he watched his mother's ass coming toward his face. When it was close enough, he lifted his head and kissed a creamy cheek, then swiped his tongue over it, wiggling the tip at the base of her spine.

"Taste it, you little Motherfucker!" Sumitra hissed. "Lick my pussy, Subha."

Subha grasped his mother's hips and shot his tongue into her hairy, juicy cunt. His nose pressed against the hot pucker of her ass-hole. Sumitra gurgled at his touch as she watched her niece sucking and licking on his cock, cleaning up all the cunt juices she had left on it.

Maiya drew back herself and little bit and arched her titties to her Masimoni. Quickly Sumitra began kissing and sucking her sugary stiff nipples..... going from one to the other and at the same time wiggling her cunt into her son's open mouth.

Maiya squealed with pleasure as her aunt sucked her titties. Sumitra then slipped a hand to her young, soft pussy, playing with it as she licked the sweetness of the hard titties. She herself slammed her cunt up and down, banging into her son's mouth almost brutally, fucking on his out-thrust tongue. But that wasn't the only place Subha's tongue was licking. She felt it scrape about her brown ass-hole, sending beautiful ripples of rapture through her.

"Ohhhhh, baby, yes!" The renowned minster groaned. "Lick my asshole, Subha! Ooooo, twist your tongue about mother's ass-hole! That's nice, dear! Ohhh, that's very, very nice!"

Maiya giggled and pulled herself from Sumitra, twisting past her aunt's hip to see Subha's swirling his tongue into the crack of her aunt's ass. She giggled lewdly.

"Stick your tongue up into Masimoni's ass-hole! She told excitedly. "I wanna see if you put your tongue up into that sweet hole, Subhada!"

"Yes..... try it Subha! " Sumitra whimpered, arching her ass into her son's face. "See if you can tongue-fuck me in the ass!"

Subha complied their wishes as he hardened his tongue and poked it at his mother's ass-hole eagerly. Sumitra squealed when she felt the pressure. And Maiya leaned down close, her hot breath fanning the cheek of her Masimoni's naked ass.

"Push hard, Subha!" Sumitra cried out. "Push your tongue real hard! Ooooo........yes!" She whimpered, her ass shivering.

"It's in you, Masimoni!" Maiya squealed with excitement. "I can see his tongue up your ass-hole!"

"Ohhhh, I can feel it up into my ass-hole!" Sumitra sobbed. "Subha, tongue-fuck me in the ass! I love that feeling! Fuck your mother's ass-hole with your tongue! Do it ... do it fast and hard!"

Subha began plunging his tongue back and forth. His mother's ass-hole sucked and squeezed it. And Maiya gasped with increasing excitement, now licking the creamy cheek of her aunt's ass. She shoved her tongue down into the crack, flicking the tip against her cousin's upper lip, trying to lick her aunt's ass-hole jointly with her cousin.

"My cunt!" Sumitra shouted. "Please suck my cunt someone! "

Subha yanked his tongue out his mother's ass-hole and plunged it into her dripping, juicy cunt. His tongue had hardly been pulled from her ass-hole when Maiya started licking the sensitive pucker, pressing her tongue inward.

Sumitra sobbed with the double delight, tears of ecstasy dripping from her eyes. She wiggled and twisted her crotch into her son's face, but always keeping her ass lifted for her niece's probing tongue.

The sensation of having a hot tongue flicking into her ass-hole with another swirling into her bubbling cunt was unbelievable for the great minister. She felt another orgasm was swelling inside her body, making the muscles of her stomach go tight. She leaned down and began to suck her son's cock hungrily, as her tits were dangling on his stomach.

Meanwhile Maiya ran her hot little hand about her aunt's milk-white soft ass, pulling the cheeks as wide as she could. Her face was now close to her cousin as her tongue started licking wetly into the tight crinkled ass-hole.

At that moment, Subha was plunging his tongue in and out of his mother's hairy cunt...... then he shifted himself slightly so that he could suck on her throbbing clitoris. Now Maiya had a little more room and with a squeal, rammed her tongue into her Masimoni's dark ass-hole even more.

Sumitra groaned with her son's cock deep inside her mouth. The orgasm boiled over and sent her cunt and ass-hole into spasms of intense ecstasy. She couldn't suck on her son's cock anymore as the orgasm shattered her mind and body.

She shook violently as she came, her ass-hole clenching about her niece's buried tongue. Her cunt was sucking inward as the power of her orgasm grew and grew. She strained her cunt and ass into those eager, young faces, sobbing with rapture. How the coffee table withstood their squirming weight, no one knew.

At last the matured minister slumped on top of her son. Her knees drawn up with her hairy pussy in his face...... groaning as her orgasm finally receded. Her niece slowly pulled her tongue out of her ass-hole..... giggling in a naughty way. Maiya wiped her lips as her aunt lifted her mouth off her son's cock.

"He still didn't cum, Masimoni," Maiya said, gazing at his throbbing cock. "I thought we should make him cum together?"

"Mmmmm, we will dear," Sumitra replied, sounding slightly tired.

"Promise?" Subha laughed, proud of himself.

Sumitra lifted from her son, standing on shaking legs. "You bet your balls.... we will," she said. "If the two of us can't make you cum when we want you to cum, we might as well not fuck you anymore. Right, Maiya?"

"Right, Masimoni," Maiya giggled, shaking her pretty large ass.

"How are you gonna make me cum, Maa?" Subha grinned at his mother.

"I know one way," Sumitra said, her eyes smoldering. "I know something that will excite you so much that your precious balls won't be able to resist. You'll cum! Yes, you'll surely cum, all right."

"What are we gonna do to him, Masimoni?" Maiya asked, willing to do anything. "We've already fucked him and sucked him."

"Now I'm going to fuck him with my ass-hole," Sumitra said wickedly.

"Really?" Maiya squealed. "Ohhhh, golly! You're really gonna fuck him with your ass-hole, Masimoni.... I can't believe it?"

"You just watch, baby," Sumitra said firmly.

She then slid her hands to her ass, squeezing the cheeks and pulling them open. She turned her back to them, jutting her ass outward. They saw her ass-hole pooch out, crinkling up as if winking at them.

"How about it, Subha? Would you like to fuck your mother up her ass?"

Subha nodded his head with great interest.

"But what about me, Masimoni?" Maiya asked innocently, dancing about and rubbing her hairless shaved cunt with one hand, while her other hand squeezed her tight large tits. "I don't wanna just watch!"

"Do you like licking my cunt?"

"Oh, yes!" Maiya replied gladly.

"Then you can eat my pussy while I fuck my son with my ass-hole," the great minister proposed her cute niece.

Subha, still spread out on his back across the coffee table, his cock standing up very hard, glistening with wetness of his mother's saliva, waited. The idea of shoving his cock into his mother's sweet ass-hole held a great appeal to him.

Sumitra then climbed back onto the coffee table. Straddling her son's hips, she pulled at him until his ass was hanging over the edge. With her back to his face, she squatted over his cock.

And Maiya dropped to her knees on the floor between his legs, taking hold of his cock in her small hand. Leaning down, she watched with big eyes as she rubbed the cockhead onto her aunt's slippery cunt-slit.

Meanwhile her aunt teased herself and her son by stretching the large ass-gloves wide open, using both her hands. Then she hovered her ass above his prick, letting Maiya rub the swollen head back and forth on the slit of her cunt, across her ass-hole.

She shivered with the contact, anxious to feel his hardness inside her ass-hole. It was difficult to perch on the edge of the coffee table this way but Sumitra lowered her ass downward, feeling the pressure of his prick against her tight ass-hole.

However Maiya was constantly helping her by gripping her son's skyward hard cock at the base.... leaning down to see. Her eyes were bright as she saw the head of her cousin's cock pushing inward, the hairy slit of her aunt's cunt. She couldn't resist darting her tongue out and taking a swipe at her Masimoni's juicy cunt.

"Ooooo, nice!" Sumitra whimpered as her niece's tongue glided across her swollen clitoris once again. "This is going to be very good!"

"Sit on his cock, Masimoni!" Maiya urged hotly. "I wanna see your son's cock go up your ass!"

"You will dear!" Sumitra moaned. "Oh, you will!"

Slowly she lowered her heavy ass. The pressure built about her ass-hole as the head of her son's cock pressed. She relaxed the tight ring and slowly..... very slowly, pushed downward. Maiya, her face only inches away from her aunt's cunt, stared with big eyes, panting excitedly.

"It's almost in, Masimoni!"

"Ooohhh, I know!" Sumitra groaned. "I can feel it!"

She cried out as the swollen head of her son's cock penetrated her ass-hole. She held herself still, as the head of her son's cock just past the ring of her ass. She felt stretched, very stretched, yet it felt delicious, too.

Her ass-hole squeezed the head of her son's cock, bringing a groan from him. He, too, could see the spreading cheeks of his mother's inviting ass, only the head of his cock was inside. It was fiery hot and so tight he wondered if he could stop himself from cumming before his mother had his cock all the way inside.

"I'm going down!" Sumitra hissed.

She lowered her ass, taking more and more of her son's cock inside her exquisitely scalding tunnel. The more she took, the better it felt. Her ass-hole burned and opened, surprising her. Her ass-hole had always been very tight, but it was stretching easily to accommodate her son's throbbing hardness. She felt the cheeks of her ass against his flesh now, his cock all the way in. She sat there, her knees bent upward against her tits, spread wide with her niece's head between them.

"Golly!" Maiya breathed. "It's fully in, Masimoni! Your son's huze cock is fully inside your ass-hole! It's unbelievable...."

"I feel it!" Sumitra whimpered, twisting her ass. "Oh, God, I can feel it!"

"Fuck him now! Fuck him with your ass-hole, Masimoni!"

"Yes! I will! Ohhhh, yes ... I'll fuck my son with my ass!"

Then the kind-hearted soft-spoken Bengalee minster began to lift and lower her body on her son's massive pole, slowly letting her ass-hole become accustomed to the burning sensations. She sobbed sweetly as she rode her ass-hole up and down on the skyward hot meaty rod. Her cunt seemed to expand and drip more than before, the sensations starting to flare hotly inside her naked body.

"Ohhhhh, it's wonderful!" she crooned. "It feels so very good! Almost like my ass-hole is stuffed! My God, my ass-hole is stuffed! It's stuffed by your hard cock, Subha darling! Ooooo, I think I'm going to love taking your hard cock up my ass!"

"I can see you fuck him, Masimoni!" Maiya squealed excitedly, now clutching her cousin's large sperm-filled hairy balls in her right hand. "Ooooo, can you fuck him faster Masimoni?"

"Ohhhhhhhh...... yes, I can!" Sumitra cried out hysterically..... stabbing herself more violently in her ass with her son's cock. "See? Now I'm fucking him fast!"

She pounded up and down, squealing with ecstasy. The ring of her ass-hole burned and stretched and she felt as if she could take a thicker, longer, cock up her ass. She wanted it deep and hard and tight. Her cunt pulsated, the hairy pussy-lips twitching, her clitoris expanding outward in a tight bulge.

"Ohhhh, Maiya Sona, please lick my cunt!" Sumitra wailed, feeling more erotic than ever. "Yes, lick my cunt, honey!"

Maiya didn't hesitate. She shoved her mouth over her aunt's hairy cunt... sucking and licking it hard. Her aunt slammed her ass down onto her son's prick.... grinding it at the crotch as her own tongue moved into her aunt's pussy.... flicking back and forth.

Sumitra cried out with rapture as her ass-hole burned with her son's cock while her cunt throbbed around her niece's tongue. "Ohhhh, I'm about to cum!" Suddenly she screamed out.

She then began to bounce up and down madly, fucking her son's cock with her tight ass-hole with a frenzied speed. As a result, Maiya could no longer suck on her pussy.... so she simply thrust her tongue out, letting her aunt slide her cunt over it.

The contractions of both her cunt and asshole started and she started hissing uncontrollably. She slammed her ass down brutally, feeling her son's cock penetrate deeper with each downward thrust. Suddenly her niece pulled her face back and lifted her son's balls with her right hand. She pressed them at the lips of her aunt's excessively seeping pussy and watched them slowly entering into that hot wetness.

Feeling her son's large hairy balls inside her pussy and his cock up her ass-hole, the gorgeous lady-minister almost came completely apart with sensation. Her cunt squeezed his embedded sperm-filled huze balls as her ass-hole gripped his cock with a tight, hot flexing motion.

"Ohhhhh, shit, shit!" Subha yelped, gritting his teeth, feeling as if his mother's cunt might suck his balls off. Maiya also held his balls securely inside her aunt's tightly clutching pussy..... leaning forward and swirling her tongue about her aunt's convulsing clitoris again. Her aunt shook and shivered with ecstatic orgasms, one after the other.

When she felt the spasms of her cunt starting to slow down, she began to bang up and down on her son's cock again.... hard and fast as his balls started slipping out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh, cum, damn it!" she howled. "Cum in my ass! Darling, I want to feel your hot Cum off up my fucking ass-hole!"

Subha arched his hips upward with a high peach of yelping, staring with big eyes at his mother's huze ass pounding up and down. He grabbed her hips...... digging his fingers into her flesh. His cousin Maiya then began to gasp hotly as she watched the fury of her aunt's ass moving. She took hold of his pussy-juices coated balls in her hand, twisting and pulling on them. But he didn't feel any pain, only rapture.

"I'm about to cum, Maa!" he groaned.

"Ohhhhhhhh...... yes.... now! Come now, darling!"

Maiya was gasping with excitement, stared at her aunt's beautiful pussy, watching the visible convulsions. She watched the base of Subha's cock throbbing as her aunt was still climaxing. And Sumitra felt the increase in the throbbing of her son's cock inside her ass-hole and slammed her ass up and down on it in a wild, perverse frenzy.

"Ohhh, shoot your hot liquid up my fucking ass, Subha! Squirt that juice up into your mother's hot, tight ass-hole! Give it to me ... every fucking drop!"

Her ass moved swiftly, almost pulling from his prick. Twisting and grinding and making wild screwing motions, she pounded hard, breathing in gasps, as her cunt was exploding time and again.

With a grunt, Subha rammed his cock upward and a boiling gush of thick cum juice started splashing along the greedy hot walls of his mother's ass-hole. His mother screamed again as she felt it. She swung her ass about in tight circles, lifting up and preparing to plunge downward.

But, as she lifted, the head of his cock suddenly came out of her ass-hole, still spraying the cum juice. Some struck the crack of her ass, then her ass-hole, and a spurt splashed along the slit of her cunt.

Maiya, seeing this, squealed and shoved her face down, capturing the slightly yellowish spewing head of her cousin's cock in her greedy mouth. Closing her lips about the head of his cock, she sucked with intense hunger, swallowing the nectar thirstily.

Sumitra moaned, but scooted her ass back to give her niece room. Her pussy pressed against her son's stomach, dripping until his pelvic region was smeared.

"Ohhhhh, that was so good," she hissed. "Suck his cum juice up, Maiya! Suck it up and drain his sweet balls completely!"

Taking the last drop of her cousin's salty cum juice along with her aunt's slightly tanzy shit down her throat, Maiya sat back on her heels. She grinned with a satisfying smile, her young lips glistening with the sticky white cum of her cousin.

"I got some of it, too, Masimoni!" she giggled.

"Greedy little cunt," Sumitra laughed.

To be continued......

123@abc

Just chilling
tumblr_otyratZK9C1woveklo3_1280.gif

Fantastic update bro
maiya