• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

satabdi

Thanks Satabdi,

Hope you have recovered well.
Yes......the wish of almighty God and the blessings from my well-wishers helped to recover at last. Have a nice day and thanks.

satabdi

I think this scene is on the way
Krissy_Lynn_Fucked_Hard_Lisa_Ann_Milf_Revolution_2-nashobmen.org.gif
You know, you’re one of my favourite readers. So if I fail to realize your assumption, it wouldn't be justified. By the way, is it possible for you to upload some pictures ( clips or still shots ) of the Bengalee film-heroine Sreelekha Mitra? Thanks....have a nice day.

Reactions: 123@abc

satabdi

Episode : 68

Maiya looked up at Dipu as she smiled and said, "Dipu I love you too. I somehow knew we belonged to each other. Please understand... I am really hot blooded. If I touch myself, I get myself soaked instantly. I have to get off almost everyday. I get turned on so easy, I can even get off by just playing with my nipples. Be patient with me .... I kinda expect we will do all those things I've heard about... but not right away..."

Dipu kissed her and fondled her large firm young tits. Maiya was getting more and more turned on. He then broke the kiss and bent down taking a hard nipple in his mouth. As he sucked on it, she jumped and groaned loudly. He let it free and said, "Boy.. you really weren't kidding, were you...?"

In a husky voice, hard to catch a breath, Maiya said, "No... I loved that... I sometimes do it to myself....I mean pushing my boobs upward and lowering my head, I could easily lick and suck my sensitive nipples. So, you better not do it anymore... I'm so close to getting off."

"I would love to get you off Maiya..."

She then felt him pick up her hand as he laid it on his hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and said, "Shit Dipu... it's the first time I ever touched a real one....would you take it out please."

Dipu was happy to oblige and Maiya had his bare cock in her hands stroking it. He pulled his handkerchief out and handed it to her. She understood what he was suggesting and as he dropped his lips to her nipples again, she started stroking his cock rapidly.

She came first... hard, tossing like crazy. She had just started to breath again as she had been stroking him unconsciously through it all when he said, "Shit I'm cumming."

She wanted to cover his cock with her mouth..... the way she had seen her mother do to her father. But instead, she caught his cum in his handkerchief. In a moment they kissed again... then She said, "Lots of firsts tonight Dipu.... "

"I know... it has been great... What are you doing tomorrow night."

"This again I hope...."

When Maiya got home, she told her parents that they had a fun time and went to her room. She stripped and climbed in bed nude pulling the sheet over her. She lay there thinking about her lover playing with and sucking her tit.... about jacking him off til he came. She could hardly wait till the next night.

At that moment, Sreelekha slipped in and closed the door behind her. She dropped her nightgown and said, "Your father is asleep, tell me about your date with Dipu."

She then crawled in beside her nude daughter and her fingers slipped into her little cunt. She was checking her cunt to make sure if there was cum inside. She wasn't sure if she was disappointed or relieved that there was none. Maiya sighed and spread her legs for her mother to play with her and she slowly told her mother everything that had happened.

When she had finished, Sreelekha slid lower in the bed and ate her darling daughter's wet pussy. Later when she returned face to face, they kissed tenderly until Sreelekha broke it, "Darling... it's pretty clear you are going to fuck your cute lover soon...is he big?"

Maiya giggled and said, "About like Daddy from what I can tell."

"Did he cum a lot?"

"Yes... I thought he would never quit. I wanted to go down on him and drink the valuable protein like you but I thought it might shock him so soon."

"Shit... that makes me so hot baby... could you lick my cunt...?" Maiya smiled and soon had her tongue in her mother's cunt.

The next morning, Saturday, after breakfast Sreelekha talked to her daughter at length......about her father. Later Maiya, still in her short T-shirt, in which she generally had slept in, caught her father in her parents bedroom. She asked if she could have one of his old dress T-shirts.

Aditya happily got one for her. She held it up to her nose and said, "It smells like you Daddy... I like it."

To his surprise, she stripped her T-shirt over her head right there, standing in front him gloriously nude. Again he couldn't keep his eyes off from her. She stood there slowly putting his shirt on, as she watched her father's cock growing rapidly. She stood before him with his shirt still unbuttoning while her large tits and her dark pussy in clear view.

"Maiya dear, aren't you going to button it up?"

"Why daddy... don't you like to look at me... I thought you did."

"I have to admit I do kitten, but it has that effect on me..."

"Makes you hard daddy. I can see it growing in your pyjamas."

"Yes... and you know you shouldn't do this....specially in front of your father. You are very sexy but unfortunately you are my daughter..."

"Daddy.....can I see yours?"

"Oh Shit Maiya...."

"Please Daddy.... "

And with that Maiya didn't wait. Her hands dropped to his fly and she soon pulled his hard cock free. Her mother Sreelekha meanwhile stood in the doorway of the bedroom. She was quietly watching her daughter following her suggestions carefully.

Aditya was in shock. He loved the way his daughter was running her soft finger tips up and down his throbbing cock. He couldn't believe his ears when he heard her say, "Daddy... I want you to teach me how.... I want you to put this in me... please."

She took one of his hands and placed it on a bare tits. His hand automatically cupped it and he groaned, "Oh shit baby... I would die to fuck you baby... but I can't...."

Then the two of them heard Sreelekha speak as she stepped into the room, "Yes you can dear...fuck our baby. I want you to do it honey. She is dying for it, you are so hard I'm afraid it is going to split... do it sweetheart... fuck our gorgeous daughter first and then me..." Sreelekha encouraged her husband excitedly.

Aditya seemed to flip, he scooped his daughter up and put her gently on the bed. Smilingly Maiya removed her father's loosened shirt quickly which she just wore.....not buttoning it. Her father stripped like a jet machine and immediately he felt his wife's soft hand gripped his hard on.

Sreelekha pumped her fist slowly on her husband's cock, watching her daughter closely. The baby girl's lips parted and she breathed faster, her little pink tongue moving slowly over her lips. Her eyes, fiery, took on a boiling, cloudy appearance. When Sreelekha glanced at her daughter’s soft-haired cunt, she actually saw those sugary-pink cunt lips twitch.

"So you still haven't Dipu's cock in your sweet cunt, baby?" Sreelekha asked. "Instead you want your daddy's cock, dear."

Maiya, still staring hotly at her father's cock, watching her mother’s fingers move on it. Sitting next to her parents naked, she peeked at her father's cock. Her large round tits were hard and her very pink nipples were swollen with desire.

"Now, baby," Sreelekha said, "Take hold of your daddy's cock and both of you come with me."

"Where ... what do you want to do with us Mamoni?" Maiya asked, her body trembling.

Sreelekha grasped her baby's hand and placed it around her husband's cock. "That's enough whining, Sona....do what you like.....you don't have to go anywhere."

Then, on her knees on the queensized bed, Sreelekha pulled her daughter’s legs wide, holding her ankles. She felt a hot twitch of her own cunt as she looked between her daughter’s smooth fleshy thighs. The pink lips of her daughter’s cunt were wet already......the slippery juices glistened sweetly.

Maiya lay still, unresisting, passive yet shivering. She kept her eyes open, gazing at her affectionate mother’s face. Her small hand moved of its own accord to grip her father's cock again. The voluntary movement was lost on Sreelekha.

Aditya, on his side facing her daughter, he slipped his hand about her large boobs. He fondled them..... then moved his hand down her flat stomach. When his fingers reached her cunt, Maiya gave a low moan, her ass starting to twist on the bed. As her father's finger penetrated her pussy, she almost went wild. Her upper body shot up off the bed as a soft squeal bubbled from her.

Sreelekha meanwhile held her sweet baby's legs wide, as Maiya twisted around almost violently, gurgling and whimpering.

"How about that?" She asked no one in particular.

"Please, please, please..Mamoni!" Maiya moaned, her head was back on the bed, but her hips arching up to her father's probing finger, "Please! Oh, please!"

"What dear?" Sreelekha asked. "Please what, Sonamoni?"

"Please!" Maiya screamed, throwing her cunt into the air and grinding against her father's finger. "Daya kore Amake chodo Daddy ( Fuck me! Fuck me Daddy! Please, please ... fuck me! )"

Sreelekha grinned in triumph. Once a finger went into her little cunt, Maiya went wild with erotic hunger as Sreelekha realized that her help was not needed after all.

"You want my husband to fuck you?" Sreelekha teased.

"Yes Mamoni!"

"You want your progenitor father's hard cock up your hot little pussy?"

"Ohhhhhhhh..... Mamoni.....yes....yessss.....please...!"

"You want him to fuck you deep and hard?"

"Yes! Goddamn it, yes! Ore Gudmaranir khankir bachchara, ami je ar parchine.....ohhhh....chod saala bokachoda baap amar. Chude Chude tor Meyer gud phank kore de saala kuttar bachcha. Fuck me! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... "

"You heard her, darling....she is using such vulgar languages. Oh God! I'm so happy....our baby have learned so quickly from us to use those nasty, dirty words," Sreelekha told her husband happily.

Aditya was much too excited to reply. He pulled his finger out of his daughter's thoroughly wet, scalding cunt.

Moving between her daughter’s spread thighs, Sreelekha grasped her husband's cock and fitted the swollen head to their baby's cunt. Aditya pushed in as his wife watched those sweet cunt lips stretch around his prick.

The tiny clitoris popped up and when Aditya had half his cock inside his daughter's pussy, Sreelekha could not resist rubbing her finger on it. The contact of her mother’s finger, with her father's cock entering her boiling cunt, sent Maiya's hips flying upward.

"Oh ... oh ... ohhhh.....Gudmaranir Leorachoda reeeee....!" Maiya grunted with vulgar words again. Her small hands curling into her father's ass, pulling him down, trying to jerk more cock up her cunt. "Ohhhhhh I want more! I can't help it. I want more cock!"

Sreelekha sat back, watching her husband's naked ass pounding into her baby. Maiya was squealing loudly, as she drew her legs up her father's hips until her knees were high. She then threw her legs about his waist, banging her ass up and down in a frenzy.....fucking on his cock....shaking her naked ass.....and thrashing into him with almost insane ecstasy.

Grunting sounds came from her as Aditya slammed his hard cock down, pressing his daughter's twisting ass into the mattress. He lifted his head....eyes closed as his face was showing the strain. At that moment, Sreelekha slipped her hand between her husband's legs and lifted his large hairy balls........fondling them as he fucked hard into her daughter’s clutching young cunt.

"Fuck the piss out of our baby!" Sreelekha hissed in perverse joy, as excited as they were. There was something very erotically beautiful about watching them. "Oh, darling, fuck her little cunt! Ram your cock up that hot, wet cunt!"

"Fuck me Daddy!" Maiya screamed, clawing at her father's shoulders. "Fuck me! Ohhh, I love it! Your cock ... so hard so long and so big! Fuck my cunt!'" She bit into his shoulder as her fingers was clawing at his pounding ass cheeks.

Sreelekha watched the wild churning of her daughter’s ass banging up and down in a matching rhythm with her husband's cock. She dropped her husband's testicle which she was massaging and jerked her skirt up. She plunged her two fingers into her own cunt. She was so excited...... it was almost unbearable!

Maiya was up-thrusting her pelvis with her father's downward pounding like a girl gone insane. Her small busty body was shaking as her ass slammed up and down. She was grinding her mound against her father's cock between those churning motions. Meanwhile her mother watched their pretty daughter's ass swinging in tight circles, as wails of ecstasy was coming from her.

"Fuck your daddy's cock Sonamoni!" Sreelekha groaned encouraging her daughter...... stabbing frantically at her own cunt with two fingers. She stood on the bed on one knee..... while the other was up and spread wide. Her left hand was clawing a tit underneath her dress. "Fuck my husband's cock baby! Fuck him with your hot, wet cunt! Fuck him until he comes! Make him spurt that sweet cum juice up your lovely cunt!"

"I'm trying Mamoni!" Maiya yelled. "Ohhh, I'm trying so hard! Oooo, you're gonna make me cum, Daddy! You're gonna burn my fucking cunt up with your hot juices. You're so hard...so hot...so long....so big that I love your hard cock, Daddy!"

Sreelekha gasped as she worked her cunt swiftly...... feeling her own orgasm approaching. As her cunt began to squeeze her embedded fingers, she jerked them free. Then grabbing her daughter’s right hand from her husband's shoulder, she stuffed all of her five fingers up her pussy. Holding her daughter’s hand tightly, she began to fuck those little fingers, screaming with ecstasy as she came and came.

Meanwhile Aditya was pounding their only baby harder and faster..... fucking her in a mindless frenzy. His long cock was plunging in and out of her teenage cunt with 'phach-phach', 'puch-puch' wet sounds. He then watched his wife fucking their baby's fingers.....her mouth was open as she struggled to breathe.

This lewd scene intensified his own excitement even more as he shoved his hands to his daughter's tight boobs. He digged them harshly.....causing her to scream with delight. This helped her to increase the moving of her large ass.....up and down with a relatively faster speed.....matching with her father's downward stroking.

She wailed in animalistic howl.....arching her head back as her neck became taut. Her curvy ass began to twist and grind on her father's cock as her clitoris pressed at the base. Somehow she got her hand behind her ass and pressed his balls into the searing crack.

"Ohhhhhhh.....Maa.......Mago......I'm gonna ... gonna ... Oh, shit! Shit, shit ... I'm coming! Oh, I'm coming so fucking hard!"

Sreelekha realised her husband's orgasm was coming nearer. She noticed his body go stiff....... he shuddered as his ass was trembling. She didn't need to hear his wail of ecstasy to know that he was shooting his scalding semen into her baby's greedy cunt. With each gush of his cum juice, Aditya pressed harder..... trying to stuff every inch of his cock into his daughter's convulsing cunt.

Sreelekha sat down as her daughter’s small fingers were totally buried in her still quivering cunt. Her body felt relaxed, warm and delicious. Her husband slumped on top of their baby..... gasping for air. And her baby dropped her legs......spreading them wide.....one arm above her head. Her pretty face was composed, a smile of satisfaction on it.

Sreelekha sat for a while and noticed that her daughter still had not pulled her fingers out of her cunt. She was still sitting on them as she squirmed her crotch a little. Maiya turned her head and grinned at her mother. The lewd expression on such a lovely, sweet, innocent face thrilled the matured Bengalee film-celeb.

Then placing her own palm on her husband's naked ass, Sreelekha stroked it softly..... as she leaned over and kissed it. She snaked her tongue out, and licked at his moist ass cheek.
Her husband squirmed getting his wife's tongue on his ass-crack.... lifting himself from his daughter's body. His face was split with a huge grin and shining eyes.

"That was awesome baby!" he said. "Maiya darling, you really go wild!"

The innocent teenage girl giggled, flushing with embarrassed delight. "I know," she said, finally pulling her fingers from her beautiful affordable mother’s hot cunt. "Once I feel a cock in me," Maiya confessed shyly. "I go crazy. I can't get enough. I have to be careful because I don't want people to think badly of me."

"I certainly don't think badly of you......it's a great quality of a hot girl and I think everyone would highly appreciate you for this," Sreelekha supported her baby smilingly.

Aditya and his daughter looked at each other...... then started laughing.

To be continued........

satabdi

Episode : 69

For most of the morning, Aditya fucked his sexy teenage daughter. The little buxom vixen, once she was going, did not want to stop. Her cunt was the hottest her mother Sreelekha had ever heard about from her husband. That day although Sreelekha remained dressed, her daughter refused to put any clothing on.

"I want to be ready as soon as daddy's cock gets hard again," she had said.

Sreelekha noticed that her innocent daughter could not keep her hands off from her husband's cock, either. She was constantly playing with it, fondling his balls when they weren't fucking.

Watching how her daughter toyed with her husband's cock, she wondered just how insatiable her baby was. How far she would go? It was obvious that once her baby was made to do something, she went after it wildly.

Maiya sat on the marble floor, leaning against the couch. Her father was sitting on the couch while she played with his cock and balls. Her mother gazed between the girl's thighs, seeing her sugary pink cunt lips and tiny clitoris.

She noticed her daughter’s one hand gripped her husband's cock, as she began to rub at her own cunt with the other. She was no longer bashful now....rather she openly showed her wanton mind. Sreelekha realised that her daughter now took a great delight in her erotism.

"Why don't you take your dress off, Mamoni?" Maiya asked her Sex-Bomb mother innocently. "I saw you put daddy's cock in my cunt while kissing his ass. Besides," She giggled, "Daddy was watching you fuck the hell out of my fingers."

A low, throaty laugh came from Sreelekha. "Yes, that's true,"

She then stood up, opened her dress and pulled it over her head. Maiya gazed at her mother's huge firm tits and hairy cunt and those dark eyes wide. Sreelekha spread her legs and dipped her knees, pulling the curls of hair away from her pussy. She gently rubbed at her clitoris, seeing her daughter’s eyes become excited.

The teenage vixen then took her father's cock in her sweet mouth. Sreelekha watched with amazed delight when her daughter wrapped her arms about her husband's hips. She gripped the cheeks of his ass as her pretty face darting back and forth quickly now.

Aditya didn't have to move...his daughter was sucking on his cock greedily, twisting her lips and making soft sobs of pleasure. Her tight warm mouth sucked deeply..... pressing her lips into the fuzz at the base of his cock.

"Look at her suck, darling!" Sreelekha gurgled. "She's going to eat your cock off! Looks like our baby is a professional cock-sucker just as I suspected. Watch her gobble your hard cock!"

Maiya purred hotly as she twisted her lips on her father's prick, sucking greedily, making wet sounds. It was obvious the girl had not sucked many cocks before, but her enthusiasm certainly made up for her lack of experience.

"Mmmm!" She sobbed. "Oohhmmm!"

Maiya was darting her pretty face swiftly, opening her mouth as wide as she could..... and jerked his ass with her hands. She began to run her hands about his tight ass and thighs feverishly, sucking with wild, wanton, ecstasy. Her little cunt was boiling with jealousy, her mother thought.

Sreelekha moved to her daughter’s backside. She put her hands on the her shoulders now...... as her legs was parted and her cunt pushed forward. The back of her daughter’s dark hairy head banged upon mother’s cunt, sending thrills through her naked body.

"Suck your father's cock really hard, Maiya Sona!"Sreelekha whined. "Suck his cock! Lick it....... suck his piss hole!"

Maiya followed her mother’s directions as she was eating at her father's cock hungrily now, making gurgles of cock-sucking delight. She gripped his ass-cheeks firmly, her fingers digging into the crack. She went after his cock as if it were the tastiest thing ever.

Sreelekha knew that daughter was tasting the sweet seepings of her husband's piss hole. Her own mouth became watery with a thirst for his juices as her hungry cunt started spasming. She moved slightly and stood up beside daughter's shoulder and spread her legs.

"Finger my cunt, dear!" She told her husband. Her eyes were glazed as she watched her daughter sucking his cock. "Finger-fuck my cunt, dear!"

"I wanna lick it, darling!" Aditya smiled at his wife.

"Oh, God ... yes!"

Aditya then went backwards to the floor, with his daughter still clinging to his cock with her tight lips. He sprawled back with Maiya on her knees who was sucking frantically at his hard cock.

Sreelekha straddled her husband's face quickly, sitting down, her knees wide. She pressed her wet cunt into his mouth, writhing on his darting tongue. She wailed with passion as her husband tongue-fucked her, holding her hips.

Meanwhile her daughter was sucking in a frenzy at her husband's cock, still making those wanton, wet sounds. Her relatively large ass, lifted into the air, was wiggling about as her ponytail waved with the urgency of her darting mouth.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck your slutty wife's cunt with your long tongue!" Sreelekha urged hotly, squirming her cunt onto her husband's face. "Ohhh, suck my pussy, dear. Suck my hairy, hot cunt! And Maiya Sona, eat your daddy's his cock! Ooo, you look so sweet sucking my husband's cock!"

Maiya was motivated by her mother’s encouragement. She moved her face up.....then hotly rubbed her mouth, nose and cheeks into his crotch......her tongue was darting about his flesh. With a squeal, she licked up the shaft hungrily, twirling her tongue around the smooth head. She even tried to penetrate his piss hole with the tip of her tongue and finally began to suck on his cock with renewed energy.

On the other hand, Sreelekha's cunt suddenly exploded around her beloved husband's buried tongue. She screamed and came with loud grunts, grinding her cunt into his mouth as her asshole smashed into his nose. Time and again, she came. Her naked body shook and her tits jiggled.

Her husband was then twisting his ass, arching up into her daughter’s mouth. He was about to come too. And Sreelekha was interested in her daughter's reaction when she realised that her daughter was a mouthful of gushing cock.

When Aditya came, it didn't surprise his daughter. The creamy sweetness burst against her throat....just like her Mesomasai did few days ago which she didn’t disclose even to her dearest mother.

She made a loud, muffled groan.....swallowing before she choked on his cum juice. She kept making soft squealing sounds as his cock flooded her mouth. She gulped down her father's salty juices, making wet sounds. Her sweet bubble ass twisted about frantically as her throat was working to gulp the precious liquid. Her lips and tongue were going into a frenzy of cock-sucking ecstasy.

Feeling her husband pushing at her ass, Sreelekha realised she was probably smothering him. She lifted her excessively large milk-white ass, leaning forward. She felt her husband's tongue licking up and down her moist ass-crack, swirling about her tight brown asshole and cunt with quick movements.

As her husband finished coming, his ass dropped to the floor and her daughter’s lips released from his cock. Her baby stretched out, her cheek resting on his thighs and her lips were glistening with sticky cum juices. Sreelekha noticed the same expression on her daughter's pretty face as she had seen earlier. It told her that her innocent baby loved sucking a cock as well as she loved fucking one.

Sliding from her husband's face, Sreelekha sat on the floor and leaned against the couch. Her one leg was stretched above her husband's head and the other was lightly over his chest.

"I thought you told us you haven't kiss your lover Dipu's cock even," Sreelekha said. "But from the way you sucked your daddy's cock off, I'd say you've been sucking cock for years, Sonamoni."

"Oh, but I've never sucked a cock before," Maiya lied not disclosing her torrid sex-training by her Mesomasai in the office of the famous 'Lorreto School of Girls'. She lifted her face. "That was the first time!"

"Then you must have liked it."

"Liked it?" Maiya giggled, sitting up. "You're out of your mind if you think I liked sucking a cock."

"Oh?"

"I loved it!" Maiya squealed childishly. She licked at her cum-coated ruby lips. "I sure liked it when you came in my mouth, Daddy, but it surprised me with it's amount.....it's huze, I thought the spurting would never end."

Aditya gurgled, grabbing for his cock and pulling on it, "Normally I cum just like a common guy, but today, it's only your sweet mouth which made me cumming a lot."

Maiya watched him a moment, then in a soft, almost hesitant voice, asked, "Do you like sucking pussy, Daddy?"

"Didn't you see me sucking your mother's cunt?" Aditya grinned, "Let me show you."

He immediately got to his knees as her daughter spread her legs. Lifting her smooth hairless legs high, he shoved them toward her large tits. Sreelekha watched with great interest, seeing her baby's sugary cunt and the twinkle of her tiny pink asshole.

Aditya kissed his daughter's cunt, his lips open. When he darted his tongue out and licked along the wet cunt slit she yelped.

"You ever been tongue-fucked, Sonamoni?" Sreelekha asked her daughter affectionately.

"Yes!" Maiya's tongue slipped in ecstasy as she uplifted her ass when her father's tongue scraped about her throbbing clitoris.

"By whom...your lover Dipu or other?" Sreelekha queried.

"Mesomasai!" Maiya yelled deciding at last not to keep the matter secret anymore....as she felt herself guilty to tell a lie to her dearest Mamoni.

"Mesomasai! I mean Jamaibabu ( Sister's Husband )!"

"Yes Mamoni! I've lied earlier....please don't get mad, forgive me Mamoni." Maiya's eyes moistened.

"It's OK Sona.....don't worry, I can understand and if you don't mind, we want to hear about the incident later," wiping her innocent daughter's tear-filled eyes like a caring Bengalee mother, Sreelekha smiled.

"Oh Sure.....you're the sweetest Mamoni in the world," Maiya's heart filled with emotion realising her mother’s greatness.

"Thanks baby....we always love you whatever you done. We already are aware that our sweet baby could never do a mistake....we're proud of you Sona. But keep in mind.....never tell it to others.... even to your dear friend Manju and your lover Dipu. OK....now compare your Mesomasai and Daddy," Sreelekha smiled happily, stroking her sweet tits.

She noticed that her husband wasn't bothered a bit hearing about the unexpected sexual escapade of their daughter and her Jamaibabu. He was too much busy in his sucking. She watched in great fascination that her husband's long tongue was darting from her daughter’s clitoris to her puckered tight asshole. His tongue lapped up and down as he dragged it from her hot asshole to her cunt. The rough tongue was snaking into the steamy wetness, then running it over her clitoris again.

Maiya squealed with ecstasy, grinding her crotch onto her father's face. Her dark eyes watched everything....which his tongue and lips were doing to her pussy.....her small but slightly chubby body was vibrating with taboo pleasure.

"Inside!" she urged her father restlessly. "Lick inside my cunt, Daddy!"

Aditya's tongue darted into the hot wetness, delving deep, twisting and working against the sensitive cunt lips. When he thrust it in and out, fucking swiftly, his daughter sobbed and thrashed.

Sreelekha then wanted to intensity her dearest baby's pleasure. She moved beside her daughter and cupped her boobs with her hands. She squeezed her tight boobs, pulling and pinching her rubbery nipples, watching with hot eyes as her husband tongue-fucked the sweet pussy.

She then shoved her free hand to her husband's cock, finding him very hard again. She stroked his cock as he licked and fucked their baby's cunt with his experienced tongue. Sometimes she squeezed at his dangling balls, pulling them up and holding them.

Maiya arched her ass up, sobbing as she began to cum again. Sreelekha could see her daughter’s pretty pussy convulsing about her husband's tongue. He licked hotly, drawing the juices of their baby's teenage cunt into his mouth.

His tongue brought his daughter to orgasm after orgasm.... her small body shuddered as she sobbed with the intensity of her pleasure. She began to pound on the floor with her little fists, her head twisting about as she rammed her cunt onto her father's face brutally.

Gripping her husband's cock, Sreelekha felt it swell. Knowing he was about to cum, she pulled hard on his prick. Aditya then lifted his daughter's pussy-juice smeared face and tried to shove his cock along the boiling lips of Maiya's cunt.

Before his wife helped him aiming the head of his cock into that pussy, he started coming. The white come juice flowed from his piss hole and splashed onto Maiya's stomach. Maiya groaned and arched her ass against his cock as one spurt of his cum splashed her open mouth. She wanted more but he had finished cumming.

"Ohh, that was amazing Daddy!" Maiya said, smearing his whitish sticky cum onto her smooth skin like a high-priced skin-cream. "I like that! You're as good as Mesomasai."

Sreelekha knew now that there wasn't anything their sexy baby would not involve herself in. What was surprising to her was her own reactions. Watching her husband and their pretty little daughter only increased her own growing incestuous desires.

"Let's all see if we can fit into the shower," She said, standing up. "We certainly shouldn't be home smelling like someone who's been fucking all morning."

With a lot of giggling, all three managed to get into the shower. It was crowded, of course, but they enjoyed the nearness, the touching of flesh against flesh, tits against tits, ass against cock. They soaped each other, playing like children, washing each other.

Sreelekha and her husband then watched their teenage baby dress, amused by her obvious wiggles. She pulled her panties up, making a show of snapping them around her hips and adjusting the crotch comfortably over her cunt. Dressed, Maiya was once again the sweet, innocent-looking little beauty.

"Should we do this tomorrow again?" she asked as she paused at the door.

"Tomorrow is Saturday," Sreelekha said. "And I haven't any shooting schedule."

"I know," Maiya said, looking at her sexy mother’s cunt, and then at her father's cock hungrily.

"But tomorrow is far away darling....why not at noon or night when you return from your school?... huh?" Aditya didn’t want to increase the gap as he replied in a disappointing tone.

"You see baby, your Dad couldn't wait....." Sreelekha winked, "And like your Daddy said, I also couldn't....."

With a cute twist of her ass, Maiya closed the door behind her and moved to her room.

To be continued.....

Mass

Super update Satabdi...you quickly implemented 123@abc request...great...eagerly looking forward to see how the story takes turns and other characters are "re-introduced". Thanks a lot..and stay safe!!

Reactions: satabdi

satabdi

Super update Satabdi...you quickly implemented 123@abc request...great...eagerly looking forward to see how the story takes turns and other characters are "re-introduced". Thanks a lot..and stay safe!!

Thank you bro....... it's evident from the story where it is going on. So it comes naturally following the story's proceedings. And your expectations would be fulfilled also as the old characters now will participate also with the new characters. Have a nice day.... thanks.

satabdi

Thanks bro
Marvellous work can't appreciate enough
Sreelekha-Mitra-14-1024x683.jpg

924_1000.jpg

57386143b7474.jpg
Oh God! It's superb and amazing......and thanks bro for uploading Sreelekha's picture but your choice of Maiya is accurate. Have a nice day and again thanks for fulfilling my request. By the way..... will you keep my same plea I've made in my other fiction "Tollygunge Film Queen"?