• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

rajeev13

Please don't stop the story due to foolish users, who inexplicably write anything without reading full story, It's going fantastic !

I am read here only because You are one and only, who writing original and fresh story in english section with indian setting ! ?

Reactions: satabdi

prkin

I feel the same as other readers. You may try to steer the story slowly to a different direction, that way we shall not be denied the pleasure of reading your work.

Do consider favourably.

satabdi

Please don't stop the story due to foolish users, who inexplicably write anything without reading full story, It's going fantastic !

I am read here only because You are one and only, who writing original and fresh story in english section with indian setting ! ?
Feel satisfied by your encouragement and trying to overcome from my depressed condition. Thanks and have a nice day.

srider69

This is definitely an intricate plot. But do not stop. What about Subha and Sumitra in front of Sudhir and other such things.

satabdi

I feel the same as other readers. You may try to steer the story slowly to a different direction, that way we shall not be denied the pleasure of reading your work.

Do consider favourably.
I must appreciate your knowledgeable thinking and would try to follow your suggestions in forthcoming episodes if I continue it . Please stay with the fiction and post your comment. Thanks and have a nice day.

Last edited:

satabdi

This is definitely an intricate plot. But do not stop. What about Subha and Sumitra in front of Sudhir and other such things.
Right you're, would try to steer it in a simplistic way if it is continued. Thanks and have a nice day.

prkin

Hi,
Are you truly thinking of continuing? If not may be start a new one.
But break the suspense.