• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sophisticated Bengalee Family

Does Sumitradevi enter into the picture?

• Total voters

ramumargaya

Maybe it's your first comment. I think, you've gone through all the episodes of this fiction. If you don't mind, please comment and let me know your suggestions about this fiction. Thanks.
Yes. I was a silent reader until now. But your writing skills have mesmerized me.

I just have a small suggestion if you are willing to incorporate.

Although the adivasi servant has married his memsab. But there has to be humiliation involved. Please look into this matter.

All the best!!!?

Reactions: satabdi

satabdi

Yes. I was a silent reader until now. But your writing skills have mesmerized me.

I just have a small suggestion if you are willing to incorporate.

Although the adivasi servant has married his memsab. But there has to be humiliation involved. Please look into this matter.

All the best!!!?
Right you're. It would come in later episodes. Just wait and see. Thanks for your superb suggestion. Have a nice day.

satabdi

Episode : 46

Sabitri Mata alias Shabana Khatun quickly got off the floor and ran to the phone, answering it before her son could hang up. "Hi Sona, I'm here with your aunty. Do you enjoy your sight seeing?"

"Nice Ammi," Karim replied. "I'm on my way home right now. I should be in the Guesthouse in about 20 minutes. However do you need anything from the store?"

"Your Sree aunty is here and I'm not sure if she wanted to wait for dinner. She has an urgent discussion about her film-shooting, with her producer-director Monojbabu today and she may leave our guest-house after some time. So why don't you stop by a liquor store on the way home and get a bottle of strong whiskey." Sabitri Mata suggested and further added, "I'm now getting dressed, and then I've to go to a Beauty Parlour with the Caretaker. Later I may go for shopping to buy some girlie cosmetics. Then I've to meet with Guruji at his disciple's house to complete the oblation and burnt offering. So, you can imagine, today I've packed up programmes. That's why it may be late for my return but you and your aunty can gossip during that period in the guest-house and pass the time."

"Okay Ammi, as you say but just wait few minutes and I'll see you." Karim answered.

After hanging up the phone, Sabitri Mata turned to her celeb friend with a devilish smirk. She quickly sketched out a plan for Sreelekha as the two sophisticated Bengalee women picked up their scattered clothes and empty wine glasses.

Sreelekha heartily and excitedly agreed with her friend's naughty plan, thinking about how much fun she was going to have with her friend's stud son. Even she felt gratitude for Shabana's self-abnegation who wanted to share her son-husband with her.

Shabana quickly hopped into the bathroom while her friend Sreelekha started discussing with her producer through video-calling, about her filmy-character. As Shabana finished rinsing off, her friend Sreelekha came to the bathroom and peeked her head through the crack of the doors.

"Be quick dear, I think, your son will be home within minutes."

"OK, Sree, right you're," Sabitri Mata replied playfully while she stepped out of the shower.

As she wrapped her towel around her body, Sreelekha surprised her by pulling her close and kissing her passionately. After lingering over the kiss for nearly a minute, Sabitri Mata fully cooperated her and said, "Oh God! How sweet and soft your lips. Thank you Sree" saying this she pulled away herself.

"Ohhhhh yes, thank you Sabi dear." Sreelekha replied.

Next, Sreelekha moved into the shower leaving her dirty clothes, caused by her film-shooting for that day. Her clothes were left on the floor, just as Karim climbed off the Auto at the Guesthouse's main door.

Sabitri Mata now covered by her towel only, went to meet her son at the door. As Karim came into the house, she jumped into her son's arms and kissed him. As she leaned back, Karim had a grin from ear to ear.

"You are drunk Ammi, aren't you?" he said laughingly. "But where's aunty?"

"She is in the shower. She wanted to be freshen up before dinner. By the way, you also need to take a shower before dinner as well."

"Yes, right you're but is Guruji coming over for dinner too?" Karim asked.

"Your aunty was talking with him while I was showering, and he said that he was busy with his beautiful and sexy disciple. Maybe he thinks, we'll have a better time with just three of us."

"Whatever he planned," Karim replied smilingly.

Sabitri Mata then proceeded to the bedroom to get dressed for the Parlour while Karim put the whiskey in the refrigerator. As Sabitri Mata was adjusting her shampooed hair with the comb, he heard Sreelekha aunty was calling her friend for another glass of whiskey.

Karim thought quickly that it was a golden opportunity to get a peek at his favourite film-actress in the shower. He immediately poured a glass of wine and took it to Sreelekha aunty.

As he peeked into the modernized bathroom of the guest-house, he couldn't help but notice Sreelekha's soiled panties lying on top of her pile of clothes. Briefly stunned, he just stood outside the bathroom-door, until she tilted her head from the shower.

"Is that for me? Thanks baby."

"Oh Aunty, please," Karim whined, "I am not a baby anymore."

Karim mumbled something as he left the bathroom door, feeling disappointed that his dream queen film-actress thought of him as a baby, not a handsome virlie man.

As he walked into the living room, his mother emerged from the bedroom being dressed in her normal saffron saree like a holy priestess. He could realise that his mother wasn't wearing a bra by the outline of her hard brown nipples which was clearly visible through her thin white blouse.

Karim couldn't believe, this was what his priestess mother was going to Beauty Parlour with the Caretaker wearing such a see-through saffron saree. Not only that, after that, she would go for shopping and then to a disciple's house.

Thinking about his mother's holy but sexy dresses, he sat on the couch watching one of Sreelekha's movie on the TV and waited for his turn to shower. At the same time, he couldn't get the image of Sreelekha aunty's soiled panties out of his mind.

Sabitri Mata meanwhile walked around the room to collect her purse and vanity bag. Thinking about something, she intentionally dropped her purse to the floor and then bent over to pick that up. That was when Karim noticed through her thin saree that his mother not only was wearing a bra, but she didn't have her petticoat or panties on either.

The thought that he would take his dinner with his sexy aunty while his holy mother would go with the Malayalam young man, sitting next to him with no underwear on, began to arouse him even more. By the time his mother was ready to leave, the shower had turned off and Sree aunty had emerged out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her voluptuous body.

Sreelekha's still damp bob-cut hairs were cascading over her shoulders. Karim discreetly admired his dream-queen film-actress's beauty being mesmerized. At that moment, his mother said something to him and naturally he didn't quite hear.

"Karim Sona, you naughty boy. You're so engrossed with your aunty's beauty.... are you listening to me?" Sabitri Mata asked her son smilingly. "I said, come here and give me a kiss, goodbye."

"Ohhhhh, I....I....m...sorry Ammi..no no sorry Sabitri dear," Karim stammered as he got off the couch, trying to hide his erection from Sreelekha eyes.

As Karim leaned to kiss his mother, he was uncomfortably aware of Sree aunty's stare. He tried to just peck his mother on the lips, but his mother would have none of it. She leaned in and kissed him, prying open his mouth with her salivated tongue.

As she finally pulled away, Karim tried not to look at Sree aunty to see her reaction when his mother grabbed her purse and started to leave.

"Bye Sree dear," Sabitri Mata said over her shoulder and winked at her friend discreetly.

"Oh! Shabana dear, you're too selfish. Your son can get your sweet kiss only. Am I so insignificant, that I can't get a goodbye kiss from you," Sreelekha admonished to her friend with some mock sadness.

"Extremely sorry dear", Sabitri Mata replied, agreeing her fault.

Karim couldn't believe his ears. His mother and Sree aunty have bonded very recently but their interactions proved the close intimacy between them.

Karim didn't think, he could be more shocked until his mother turned around, then walked to Sree aunty and kissed her. He watched as Sree aunty smiled, then stroked the hair off of his mother's face and kissed her on the lips.

It was an open mouth kiss as they both took their time. As their swollen and juicy-lips touched each other's, Karim thought he was seeing things. Sree aunty immediately reached up and caressed the side of his mother's large boobs.

'Yes I'm right, what I just saw', Karim thought.

As the chieftain priestess of Sabitri Mata Ashram left the guest-house, Karim's eyes once again fixed at his favourite film-actress.

The Caretaker cum Driver ( Guddu ) was waiting outside the Guesthouse for Sabitri Mata in the Ashram's Innova car. Noticing the matured Bengalee priestess coming out with her bouncing bra-less large boobs and swaying large bubble ass, the young Caretaker looked at her being a hypnotized person.

Sabitri Mata noticed his mesmerizing as she grinned, "Oh Guddu, be ready and start the car, I'm already late".

Coming out from his trance, he stammered, "Ohhh...yes Mataji, I'm sorry". He opened the car's door hastily and invited the great priestess cordially, "Please Mataji, come in and take the seat".

As Sabitri Mata took her seat next to him, just the right side of the Caretaker, he started the car. After some time, she noticed suddenly that he was following her movements discreetly through the back-view mirror.

Yes, the Caretaker couldn't sleep the previous night remembering the two aristocratic Bengalee women's silly teasing. He had to pass the whole night restlessly with a massive hard on and stroking it reminiscing their sexy bodies.

Actually this young Malayalam Caretaker had a perverse and kinky fascination for these two aristocratic mature Bengalee women, specially for their underwears...... like soaked blouse or bra with their musky sweat, dirty petticoat or soiled panties etc. Other times, if he had a chance, he would peek into their bedroom during their change of clothes or in the bathroom when they were bathing, urinating or shitting.

Sabitri Mata smiled wickedly, noticing the poor chap's naughty stealing as she remembered the previous day's incidents when she and her friend teased him by showing their panties and panty-less pussy.

The distance of the parlour was more than thirty km which they've to go now. After that they would go to Guruji where he was busy with the oblation in one of the Ashram's disciple. Although the distance was a short one, the heavy congestion reduced the car's speed to it's minimum level. And it became difficult also for him to drive the car smoothly.

Moreover there weren't exist a single hotel and restaurant on their way. So neither of them were keen to make too many stops, which could waste a lot of time.

It had been a hot day too and they were both extremely thirsty. Soon they finished off the bottles of water he had behind his seat, drinking at least two litres each, over the course of an hour. And that's when things started to get interesting.

They had just passed a turning when Sabitri Mata interrupted the Caretaker, ''Damn, I should have tell you to pull the car in a nearby hotel or toilet.'

The Caretaker replied that neither a hotel nor a toilet was exist now on their way and it was fifteen km more to the Beauty Parlour. Actually he was excited already by the holy priestess's provocative restlessness and gestures which he was constantly watching through the mirror.

However within few minutes, Sabitri Mata felt the pressure in her bladder caused by her heavy drinking of water which was increasing at a rapid rate. She looked worriedly outside the window for a hotel, restaurant or toilet, even told the Caretaker to search any of those.

At last she told the Caretaker that she had to pee badly, and she'd never last another five or six minutes. Now he really was turned on, and was beginning to suspect, or at least hope, that it might be her intention.

"Mataji, I'm sure, there isn't a single hotel or restaurant at least fifteen km away, and I don't know, how far we've to go to find a toilet. After that you can avail the beauty parlour where you will be able to refresh yourself. I think you can't tolerate so long, you may end up having to pee behind a bush'', the Caretaker said hopelessly at last.

She laughed at this, and smirked knowingly at the Caretaker. "Maybe we're in the middle of the countryside. So why bother going behind a bush, if there's nobody to see me?'', she asked cheekily.

"But Mataji, I'd be there'', the Caretaker said smilingly arranging some courage.

In which, she just smirked again, and glanced pointedly down at the now obvious bulge at his crotch. Just to make it a little more obvious, she started jiggling up and down in her seat lightly. On the other hand, at one time, unable to bear the pressure, she almost casually put her hand between her legs to cup her pubic mound through her only thin saree.

By this point it was about all, the Caretaker could do, to concentrate on the driving. Fortunately lorries these days all have great cruise control, and there was hardly any other traffic around! But even so, he had to at least pay some attention to the road, which was getting more and more difficult to do.

Firstly because of his increasing arousal, and also because he was beginning to suspect that Mataji and her friend might be aware of his perversity and were deliberately teasing him from the previous day. Either way, it was a win from his point of view.

The Caretaker thought that how awkward it would have been for the next fifteen km, if the great Mataji was aware about his kinkiness. He felt embarrassed if Mataji knew that he was turned on by the idea of her peeing by the roadside in full view of passing drivers.

But the great God became helpful for him. Fortunately for him, he didn't have to make the next move. Suddenly Sabitri Mata picked up a nearly empty water bottle from behind her seat and looking into his eyes the whole time, finished it off in one long gulp.

''I wish, if I was a man, I could just pee in this bottle", she said with a grin.

"I suppose so'', the Caretaker replied. ''But Mataji, you are most definitely not a man, are you?''

Now it was Caretaker's turn to give the chieftain priestess a meaningful look.... mainly at her full, shapely breasts pushing against her bra-less thin white blouse.

She laughed out loud now, thrust her large boobs out wickedly and jiggled them as she thought, 'No, I'm all woman. But I bet I could still manage to pee in this bottle anyway'.

At this point, naturally, the silly Caretaker challenged and called her bluff, which was all the excuse she needed.

"OK Mataji, then you've to prove it'' the Caretaker said boldly. ''But you'd better make sure, you don't spill any of your holy liquid.''

''Holy liquid...ha..ha..ha..you naughty. Don't worry about that, I never spill a drop'', Sabitri Mata replied accepting the Caretaker's challenge which was even more intruiging.

This meant, she'd done this before. At this point, the Caretaker was even more turned on than he had ever been before in his life. Anticipation and imagination are everything. Although in this case, his imagination didn't come anywhere close to the reality to follow.

Sabitri Mata scooted forward slightly in her seat, loosening the seat belt so that she could wriggled her large ass right to the edge. Then she put the bottle down and slowly pulled her only saffron saree up.

She was looking all the time at the Caretaker cum Driver's eyes to check if he was watching her. Of course he was, at least as well as possible without crashing!

She pulled her thin saffron saree upto her waist, hold the bottle securely, and made as though to put it between her legs. Now she spread her legs wide, put it against her crotch, giving the Caretaker just a teasing glimpse of her neatly trimmed pubic hair and pretty pussy.

Even that partial view was more than enough to see that she was also enjoying her silly tricks tremendously. Her pink and swollen pussy-lips glistened in the rays of warm sunlight, streaming through the windscreen. She was clearly wet with excitement. Although, of course, she might also have already peed herself a little.

Now the holy priestess looked away from the Caretaker and concentrated her gaze on her own kinky act. Then very carefully, spreading her pussy-lips apart with her fingers, she placed the narrow mouth of the bottle right over her urethra.

She pressed it firmly against herself to make sure she had a good seal against her flesh. It was now obvious that she had done this many times before, and had known exactly what she was doing all along.

How many other drivers had the opportunity to watch about this naughty Bengalee priestess's lewdness, the Malayalam young man wondered! Moreover on second thought, how many drivers were going to admit to having a kinky pee fetish?

Surely he would have heard few naughty wickedness about some of the Ashram's priestess which he never believed. But the myth was shattered when he had the luck to witness it previous day and now it might be his second ever chance to concrete the perception.

Now being all set, Sabitri Mata looked at the Caretaker's eyes again and asked, ''Ready?''

The excited Caretaker could do no more than just nod, his mouth was dry with perverted excitement and expectation.

And then, finally, the holy Bengalee priestess began began to piss. The Caretaker could hear it before he saw it. The strong, hisssss........ sssee......eeee.. sound, of her stream was hitting the inside of the bottle.

The Caretaker looked down to see the fountain of the golden piss gushing out. The stream caught the sunlight as it was splashing into the waiting receptacle.

The great priestess let out an involuntary sigh of relief as she relaxed to let it flow. The Caretaker could imagine the warmth and weight, she felt in her hand as she held the urine filled bottle. He nearly came in his pants right then and there.

The fountain of great priestess's holy piss seemed to continue for ages, but then little by little the rush of urine slowed down as her bladder emptied and the bottle filled. The last drops dribbled into the nearly full plastic container, and she pulled it away from her crotch.

As she did, the Caretaker could smell it for the first time. Slightly bitter and acrid, not strong, but to his amazement it was extremely sexy as hell.

Then she adjusted her saffron saree as she pulled it down to her feet. She looked back at the Caretaker while holding the nearly full bottle of golden piss out in front of her. She swirled it around, as if in deep concentration, holding it up to the light, and then putting it up to her nose to sniff it's odour.

''Funny'', she said, ''It's almost clear. It barely looks as though it's been through me at all. I bet if I put the top back on and put it on the shelf, nobody would even guess it wasn't just whiskey.''

The Caretaker could hardly believe his ears what the holy priestess uttered, but he could see where this was going on as he threw his remarks.

''Maybe not'', he replied. ''But they'd soon find out, when they drank it.''

She sniffed the bottle again and smiled, ''Oh, I don't know. It doesn't even smell of much dirty.''

The Caretaker knew that wasn't quite true. He'd already smelled the dirty urine's tanzy and female smell. But he wasn't going to break the truth now and ruin the game. So he tried to titillate her ego and wanted to see how far she would go.

''OK. But they'd know once they tasted it.''

Hearing the Caretaker's titillation, Mataji didn't even blink. She just held the bottle up to her lips and took the tiniest sip. All the time, she maintained the pretence that this was some kind of experiment or debate.

''Hmm. Doesn't taste bad at all. You could probably pass it off as some kind of high quality fancy mineral water and sell it for a fortune.''

Then she took a proper mouthful now, and swilled it around her mouth before swallowing it fully. She let a little dribble 'accidentally' over her bottom lip and drip onto her blouse.

''You're absolutely right Mataji. I know some people drink their own pee because they think it's healthy. But as a holy priestess, I'm sure, your pee must be treated as a divine nectar.'' the Caretaker replied in a overwhelming tone.

Sabitri Mata became flattered by his praising and said, ''I know that but I think as a devotee, you are exaggerating me. It's OK and I'm not sure about that. It does have loads of electrolytes in it and it's been a really hot day. We've probably both lost a lot of salt.''

''I'll bet we have,'' the Caretaker replied.

She looked at her devotee affectionately for a long time and tried to realise his answer.

''Well, maybe we'd best do something about that then'', she said, and put the bottle back to her lips. This time, she took a good, full gulp and swallowed without hesitation and then smacked her lips.

''It's definitely better now,'' she said, before taking another mouthful, then holding the bottle out towards the Caretaker.

''I shouldn't drink it all,'' she said with a devilish grin. ''Because you look pretty thirsty too.''

He could properly smell the strong feminine odour of her urine as she offered it to him. Now the Malayalam Caretaker couldn't believe his luck as one of his long-cherished dream was going to fulfill at last.

He would never have believed that he could be so turned on by the strong smell of the priestess's sacred piss, freshly drawn from her sweet, wet pussy. He took the bottle from her, and could feel it still warm from her beautiful matured sexy body.

His hand trembled slightly in perverted excitement as he put it up towards his quivering lips. He tried to look casual, but he could barely force himself to keep his other hand on the steering wheel and away from his now rigid, straining cock.

The Caretaker put the bottle to his lips and took his first sip...delicious.... salty.. musky..... He held it in his mouth for a moment to savour it to the full.... and then swallowed very slowly. He took another...then another...then... deeper draught.

Sabitri Mata watched intently as if she was testing her Malayalam devotee's reaction when he held it in his mouth for a moment. He swallowed the whole mouthful with relish and she grinned appreciatively. He gulped down several more mouthfuls, before offering the bottle back to her.

The chieftain priestess took it willingly, and swigged a good deal of it before holding the bottle up in front of her to appraise it.

''There's a little to left'', she said, with feigned disappointment. "I should better refill it.'

The matured priestess pulled her saree up once again, further this time than before, making sure to give her devotee a proper look at her gorgeous holy cunt. With the fingers of her left hand, she spread her pussy-lips really wide.

She even gave her clit a quick rub, glancing at the Caretaker as she did so to make sure he was watching. Which of course he was, as best as he could. It was frustrating that he couldn't devote his full attention to her. But he thought that was a good part of her plan to tease him like that.

Putting the mouth of the bottle back to cover her pee hole, Sabitri Mata made great play of straining to push out more urine, but only managed a small trickle.

''No, there's no more left out. But I think you've also enough pee in your bladder'', she said being frustrated, and looked at his scrotum enquiringly.

"You've had plenty to drink now'', she said and added, ''But you probably wouldn't be able to pee with that'".

Saying this, she looked pointedly down at the very obvious bulge in his trousers. This was the first time that either of them had explicitly referred to the sexual nature of the game and their growing arousal.

''I can give it a go easily'', the Caretaker said. ''I don't think, I have much choice anyway. I'm bursting.''

''OK'' , she replied without hesitation, ''let's try.''

Sabitri Mata loosened her seatbelt off a bit more, and reached over towards the Caretaker. There was plenty of room below the steering wheel in the modernized A/C car, which was suitable for their perverse activities.

She put the bottle between her legs and held it there with her knees so as to free up both her hands. She hadn't even bothered to pull down her saree back, or to adjust her saree to cover her neatly trimmed pussy.

Using her both hands, the great priestess unzipped the Caretaker's fly. She took her time about it, so as to give his stiff cock a firm rub through the cloth. She then reached through the flap of his underpants to extract his cock and hairy balls.

The Caretaker felt the coolness of the A/C, playing across his exposed flesh. Then he felt the warmth of her hand as she grasped his shaft more firmly and stroked it once or twice.

After that she reached back between her own legs to bring the quarter full bottle over to him. She placed the neck of the bottle against the blackish head of his cock, and frowned.

''That's not going to work like that,'' she said hopelessly. ''Even if you manage to pee with that hard-on, it'll never go into the bottle. The angle is all wrong, and your dick is too big''.

''Well Mataji, we'll have to do something for that,'' he replied. ''I'll not be able to make it to the next stopage now that you've given me so much to drink.''

''I suppose, there's only one option then", she said smilingly.

Saying this she handed him back the bottle with the rest of her still warm urine and said, ''You can finish that, when I'll take care of this''.

At which, the priestess leaned right over to put her head in the Caretaker's lap, and took his now rigid black cock into her mouth. He drove the car with his left hand, and raised the priestess's urine filled bottle to his lips with his right hand.

Sabitri Mata looked up at him with wide and innocent eyes...at least as innocent as only a holy priestess can look with a huge black cock in her white mouth. He began drinking the rest of her salty nectar from the bottle, and tried to relax to release his own urine.

It took a moment but then his stream began and he felt the warmth as it filled her mouth. She clamped her lips more tightly around him, so as not to let any spill out.

The Caretaker paused the stream of his dirty urine after a moment to let the chieftain priestess swallow the first mouthful. She greedily gulped it down, and raised her eyebrows as though to signal that she was ready for more.

He was only too happy to oblige. He let go properly now, with a long steady stream into her waiting and divine mouth. She sucked, gulped and devoured continuously to keep up his urinating. At the same time, he continued drinking her necter from the bottle.

The Caretaker emptied the bottle of the priestess's holy urine well before he emptied his own bladder. Every time his stream of urine slowed, Sabitri Mata signalled him to keep going, eager to drink even more.

And after holding back his urine for so long, naturally he had plenty to give his pious Mataji. But eventually, the stream slowed to a trickle, and as it did, she pulled her head back.

Then she opened her mouth wide, so that he could see the last of his yellowish urine which filled her eager mouth. She let her mouth fill completely, waiting to collect every last drop of his urine, then closed her mouth and loudly swallowed.

After that she stuck out the tip of her tongue to lick off a final bead of urine, from the head of his cock. As she did so, a little precum oozed out. She enthusiastically ran her tongue round the blackish knob and tasted his precum.

Then she took back the throbbing shaft into her mouth and sucked him right in, deep and bobbed her head a couple of times. As she did so, she openly began to wank herself, and briefly pushed two fingers deep inside her soaking cunt.

Teasingly, she then straight herself suddenly and immediately adjusted her only saree to cover herself up. She looked the Caretaker in the eye and and grinned as she hungrily licked her pussy juices form her fingers.

However she made no attempt to stow his straining cock back into his pants. After a moment's hesitation, he took one hand off the steering wheel to rearrange his trousers and make himself decent.

To his amazement, by the time he had done this and looked back over her. She reached into her vanity bag, took out a sandwich and began to eat it with obvious hunger as though nothing unusual had just happened.

She quickly finished it and then took a banana out of her hand-bag. She peeled it halfway and made as though to begin eating it, but then cheekily wriggled her thin saree back up again.

Then, spreading her legs wide apart, she slowly eased the eight inches peeled banana right up her dripping, piss soaked cunt. She fucked herself a few times with it, before finally took it out and nonchalantly ate it. This time she didn't bother to cover herself again, but brazenly sat with her legs wide apart to display her cunt for her single-minded devotee.

"I need a shower badly", saying this Karim quickly went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, he started the shower water, hoping he wouldn't run out the water. He didn't hold out much hope since he would be the third person in under an hour showering.

He stripped naked and reached in the cabinet to get a towel, when he noticed Sree aunty's clothes still lying on the floor. Karim's hard-on had not gone down till then and he couldn't help himself as he grabbed Sree aunty's white lacey panties.

Right away he noticed, how wet her panties was still. Holding it to his face, he inhaled deeply, smelling for traces of the matured Bengalee film-actress's pussy. With his other hand, he slowly stroked his throbbing cock madly.

As he played with himself, he stuck his tongue out to get a taste of her heavenly pussy-juices which covered the netted crotch. It tasted so good, Karim knew he wanted to taste the real thing. Just then Sreelekha walked into the bathroom which he forgot to lock.

"Shit, I.....I...... mean.... sorry Aunty," Karim muttered.

Not phased one a little bit, the great actress responded, "It is okay baby. I mean to say, it's probably my fault. I thought, you would be in the living room by now and I just came in to get my clothes."

As if coming out of a deep sleep, Karim realized, he still held his raging hard-on in one hand and Sreelekha's panties in another. Sreelekha just smiled at her blind-fan's realization.

Karim moved away from Sree aunty's gaze as he reached out to hand her the panties. Sreelekha continued to grin and didn't even try to hide the fact, that she was looking at his huge black dick. When Karim finally looked at Sree aunty, he was shocked to see her lick her lips seductively, while staring at his naked rockhard manhood.

Sreelekha finally broke the silence and said, "I'll let you get back to your shower, but if I were you, I would save that for later," pointing between his legs. "I mean, your mother wouldn't want you to be to worn out to be a good husband."

With wicked smile, Sreelekha left the bathroom. Karim didn't know what the celeb actress meant by that last comment. But he realised that Sree aunty somehow guessed his actual relationship with his mother.

But how? Was his mother intimate her? If his mother had done that...it was so embarassing to meet with Sree aunty's gaze.. as his mind was dwindling continuously. Thinking about it, as he climbed into the shower, he realized his horse-cock had caused him to waste the last of the water.

His hard-on soon receded under the cold water, still he didn't want to get out of the shower. He wanted to give Sree aunty plenty of time to dress, thinking he might be able to push his luck a little far for today.

When Sreelekha left the bathroom, she heard the front door open quietly. She noticed her friend, Sabitri Mata's sudden return who was sneaking in silently. Without a word, both women went to the spare bedroom avoiding any noise, where they could talk without Karim hearing.

"How did it go, Sree?" Sabitri Mata whispered.

"Oh! Your son is a sick and perverted one. When I walked into the bathroom suddenly, I caught him jacking off, while he was sniffing and licking my dirty-smelling panties."

"Great. Now I'll hide in here, so you can get to know your blind-fan a little better," Sabitri Mata said wickedly as she walked her friend to the door.

"I hope, you want to see your son taking care of me the way, he did you in your honeymoon," Sreelekha said as she closed the door nearly all the way.

Sreelekha then went to the couch to wait for her fan to come out and see her still in her towel. As Karim walked through the living room to the bedroom to get dressed, he glanced sideways to see Sree Aunty sitting on the couch.

"Aunty, you still haven't got dressed."

"No, Karim Sona, your mother just called me and said that she was going to be longer than she thought. Something about a traffic jam and the oblation, so I thought, what the hell. It's refreshing, don't you think?"

"Yes. I mean...., I guess...," Karim replied, staring at his dream-queen film-actress's naked milk-white fleshy legs.

Her towel didn't cover much of her bare thighs and it seemed she wasn't doing anything to conceal them either. Actually it was as if she was spreading them intentionally slightly for him to see more.

"Don't worry about it. If you're uncomfortable, I can get dressed myself," the Tolly actress said mockingly, almost disappointed.

"No...no..Aunty. It's okay," Karim said in a little too quickly.

"Good. Now don't be shy like a newly bride and come here, sit with me," the naughty actress said as she patted the couch next to her.

Karim sat down, but not next to his her. He sat in the chair that faced opposite to the couch, hoping to get an even better view. As Sreelekha turned to talk to him, he noticed that only one leg turned with her body. The other stayed where it was, causing her knees to pull apart even further.

Now Karim had an unobstructed view of his favourite film-actress's heavenly pussy. Seeing her swollen pussy, Karim felt his hard-on returning again, yet Sreelekha seemed oblivious to his arousal.

He tried his best to hide the erection, which was too hard for him. Considering this, as he was just wearing a towel in that moment, he couldn't bring himself to suggest getting dressed.

Sreelekha continued talking to her blind-fan about her film-shooting for that day and the next day's programme, but he couldn't take his eyes off her pussy for a single moment. Sreelekha knew that her seductive plan was working well. It was as if he was hypnotized by the show, she was giving him.

Karim wasn't the only one enjoying himself, Sreelekha also could feel her pussy was getting warmer and the pussy-juices were leaking copiously. When she realised that she couldn't stand it anymore, she stood up.

"Where are you going Aunty?" Karim said disappointing by her move.

"You wanna know the truth?" The famous Bengalee film-actress asked wickedly, "I was going to get dressed. We've been sitting here for fifteen minutes and all you've done is to stare at my pussy hungrily."

Karim suddenly felt terribly blushed, realising the great actress sounded pissed, and tried to apologize, "Please Aunty, I'm extremely sorry..."

"You should be. Any other man would have made a move or at least asked to see more by now," Sreelekha said acting mad.

"You mean you won't be mad, if I asked to see more?" Karim asked stunned.

Seeming to think about it, the matured actress replied, "Well, I guess, if you asked me nicely."

"Please, please... Aunty, I would....."

"No," Sreelekha said, "I told you to ask me soberly."

Trying again, Karim said, "Please Aunty, my dream-queen...my fantasy idol...my heartbeat..... would you take your towel off, so that I can see more of your sexy and divine body."

The matured Bengalee film-actress just smiled wickedly, as she let the towel drop to the floor very slowly... just like a professional stripper. Karim was stunned to thinking, just how sexy his favourite actress was.

Sreelekha seemed delighted by the look on her fan's face as she posed sexily in different angles for some time in front of him. Her nipples were hard and her pussy lips glistened with flowing juices. Karim reclined in his seat and sighed contently. He didn't even think about the hard-on tenting his towel.

"Well, what does my fan think about myself? Is his favourite actress looks still sexy?"

"Ohhhh...God, oh... yes.... Aunty, you are much more beautiful and sexy than today's younger actresses. And in real you're far better in all respects than your photos in film-magazines or in your serials and films."

"Is that? I think, it's your exaggeration. However I'm highly impressed by your appreciation. But since I am naked now baby, it would only be fair if you took your towel off as well," the Tolly actress said naughtily as she bent over to grab her discarded towel and toss it off to the side.

But when she turned and bent over, Karim caught sight of her puckered brown asshole. He nearly came right then. After moving the towel out of the way, Sreelekha sat back on the couch and looked at her devotee expectantly. Karim stood on shaking knees, grabbed his towel, and slowly pulled it from his waist, exposing his huge black manhood.

"Oooh baby! you've a magnificent Nigro cock, doesn't you?" Sreelekha cooed being highly impressed. "Your mother is a lucky woman to get that cobra-stick whenever she wants."

Karim couldn't believe that the great sophisticated Tolly film-actress, like Sreelekha Maitra, was talking so vulgarly..so obscenely. Until now it just seemed like innocent fun, but it seemed more and more like his mother's friend wanted something to happen.

Before Karim could sit back down, the matured Tolly queen told him to come and sit on the couch with her. Excitedly, her fan moved to the couch and sat next to her, pretending everything was normal. They sat looking at each other in silence for what seemed like forever.

"You know Karim, your mother is such a pious woman and you need to make sure you treat her right. She is such a good and lucky woman." As Sreelekha spoke, she slowly reached over and lightly caressed his rigid cock.

Feeling his Aunty stroke his cock, Karim shifted a little in his seat and audibly gulped, "I... I... do Aunty,"

"Are you nervous, baby?"

"A little bit, Aunty."

"Well remember one thing. When we're alone, don't call me Aunty, I'm your Sree... only Sree and you shouldn't be nervous around me. Okay? Now come here and give me a kiss."

Hearing this Karim's nervousness seemed to increase even higher. He leaned in to touch his lips with Sreelekha as she reached her free hand to the back of his neck. Pulling him forward, the Tolly queen opened her mouth and kissed her fan, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Soon they were making out fiercely. Karim's hands moved up and down her voluptuous body while she stroked his long black snake. She pushed him back with a look of hunger in her eyes.

As Karim leaned back, Sreelekha bent over and directed his raging hard-on straight to her mouth. In no time at all, she was slurping and licking the shaft while she fondled his huge swollen balls.

"I'm going to cum Auntyyyyy.....ohhh... Sorry...Sree dearrrr.....," Karim moaned as he pumped his hips madly.

This made the Tolly queen suck harder and move one hand from his balls to her pussy. She fingered her pussy few seconds with her middle finger, getting it lubricated for what was to come next.

After her finger was good and wet, she moved her hand back to his crotch. Sliding her hand under his hairy balls, she felt for his asshole. When she found it, she gently eased her middle finger in past his anus.

Karim's hips bucked up even more, when he felt Sreelekha's finger penetrate his tight asshole. As his asshole relaxed slowly, he began to enjoy her finger. She started slow but as he breathed heavier and his balls tightened, Sreelekha began to finger fuck him faster and harder.

"Ohhhh Gudmarani Sree darling re...!" Karim groaned using the raw bengali slang words as he shot his load after load of salty semen, deep down the aristocratic film-actress's throat.

Not wanting to miss a drop, Sreelekha pushed her head forward, until she felt her blind-fan's shooting cock in the back of her throat. Once she was finished milking his cock dry, she sat up and eased her finger out of his dirty bunghole.

"Wow that was a big load baby. Now it's your turn," Sreelekha said as she shifted on the couch and spread her legs. "My dear fan needs to make his favourite actress cum, and she just loves getting her pussy eaten."

Karim didn't even say a word as he repositioned himself quickly. He just smiled, leaned in, and started to kiss the busty Tolly actress's milk-white inner thighs tenderly. Gently his lips made their way to her pussy.

After a few light kisses, he stuck his tongue out and began to lick her swollen pussy-lips. They easily parted giving him access to her inner folds. He began to lick hungrily. He placed one thumb to her hard clit and the thumb of his other hand up under her ass, probing her soft and warm butthole.

"That's it dear, make my pussy squirt," Sreelekha squealed.

Within minutes, the busty actress started bucking like a wild woman, but to her disappointment, Karim stopped suddenly what he was doing.

"Sree dear, I want to tongue you from behind. Pleeease," Karim begged.

Smiling the Bengalee celeb actress rolled over and got to her hands and knees. Her stud fan grabbed her thighs, spreading them to give him better access to her pussy and ass-hole.

Karim then dove in, licking first the back edge of her pussyhole then moving to her musky-smelled puckered ass-hole. He licked up and down her ass crack, pausing each time as his rough tongue touched her sphincter.

He then reached up to finger the matured actress's soft bunghole. He started with his index finger, and then added his middle finger as well.

When Sreelekha started to sway with the penetration of his fingers, Karim stopped licking her flowing pussy-slit and started to probe and push his tongue into her divine hole. It relaxed easily letting him push in the cunt-hole deeper.

As Sreelekha moaned louder and louder, Karim inserted a third finger in her soft and warm bunghole. The perverted actress began to buck madly again, making him push harder with both his tongue in her pussy and his fingers in her butthole. He also didn't want to lose contact with the sexy actress's two holes.

Sreelekha began to moan loudly, "Ohhh.. my Karim darling, that feels so good. Oh yesssss...... harder... harder... tongue-fuck my pussy, you dirty boy,"

Sreelekha nearly screamed. This just made Karim push harder, until he felt her pussy contract as she groaned, "Yesss... bokachoda... chudir bhai.... your dream queen film-actress is cumming baby!"

Sreelekha shouted obscenely using bengali slang words as she flooded her fan's hand with her flowing pussy-juices. As her orgasm subsided, she nearly fell, face first to the couch, with exhaustion. Instead of lying down to sleep though, she got up, grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Sree dear, we have to stop before Ammi gets home," Karim meekly protested.

Sree smiled back at him, but kept making her way to the bedroom.

"If she gets home, then she'll have to watch and wait for her turn. Just like I did when you were fucking your mother."

"You were watching our fucking, aunty ....ohh ...Sree?" Karim asked being surprised.

"Yes, I watched, and I got so turned on. I couldn't help myself. It must have been quite the sight. Me masturbating, watching, and wishing it was me and you were fucking. Now you're gonna use that Nigro fuckstick on my pussy. If your mother comes home in this moment, then she will learn that she is going to have to share you from now on."

"But Sree, I don't have any condoms."

"Silly boy," Sreelekha smiled innocently, "I can't get pregnant anymore. Doctors confirmed my inability to fertile anymore, so you can fill my womb as much cum as you got."

As they entered the bedroom Sreelekha pushed her devotee down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Reaching down, she grabbed his skyward huge pole and guided it into her waiting pussy. It slipped easily into of her soaked pussy and in one motion, the matured Tolly actress sat all the way down, forcing her fan's cock all the way inside her.

She began to move up and down on Karim's Nigro-prick quickly, getting a good rhythm going with him. Soon they were fucking at a quickened pace and her over-flowing pussy-juices were coming down his cock and onto his ass-crack and the bed.

Meanwhile when Sreelekha led her friend's stud son back to the bedroom, Sabitri Mata snuck in to the living room to get a better view. She sat in the spare bedroom, listening to her son-husband and her celeb friend as they performed oral sex on each other.

Sreelekha was confirmed that her priestess friend Shabana alias Sabitri Mata was listening their sex attentively. She probably even realized that her friend was fingering herself also the whole time as well. What Sreelekha didn't know was that, her friend had cum twice and the second time when she came, she nearly got caught.

When Karim was tonguing his dream queen actress's large 46" soft and smooth ass, Sabitri Mata fingered her pussy with one hand and her ass-hole with the other. The extra stimulation of her friend and son's live-porn sent her over the edge so bad, she nearly screamed out.

Now she needed to see what was going to happen next.

As she looked cautiously around the door jam, she saw her friend Sreelekha bouncing up and down on her son's glistening black cock. The sight immediately had her juices flowing again, so that, she pulled up her only saffron saree and began to rub herself, just above the pussy.

Occasionally, she would dip her a little lower to trace the line of her moist pussy-lips. As she watched Sreelekha continuously impale herself, she started to feel her climax building yet again.

In the bedroom, Sreelekha slowed her thrusting pace and leaned down to kiss her new younger lover-fan. While they kissed, Karim put his arms around her and rolled over. Now, he was on top of his dream-queen actress, as he began to drive his cock into her ferociously.

Sabitri Mata watched with rapt attention, not sure, who she was more jealous of, her dear friend Sreelekha who was obviously enjoying her son's dick, or Karim who was experiencing his longtime fantasy.

Karim continued his fucking harder and harder. His mother, who was watching the live fuck-show, loved it tremendously. She began working her two fingers in and out of her soaking pussy at a vigorous pace, hoping to cum once more.

Her wish was fulfilled as a tingling started in her toes working it's way up her body like an eruption. She soon felt herself cumming so hard, she had to bite down on her free hand to avoid making noise and getting caught. As her body convulsed, like it was exploding, she realised that Sreelekha was cumming again as well.

"Oh, Oh, Oh yes! Maa-choda Gudmaranir chele re, come on! Don't stop! Aro jore thap de re kuttar baccha... Don't ever stop fucking me, Karim Sona!" Sreelekha nearly screamed.

"Yes, Sree darling, khankichudi... I'll fuck you as much as you want!" Karim groaned as he too came, shooting his load into the busty actress's pussy.

Sabitri Mata watched as her son-husband flopped down on top of her friend in pure exhaustion. Sreelekha tilted her head up slightly to look over Karim's shoulder. Catching her friend Shabana's eye, she smiled and winked at her.

"Karim darling, you better climb off of me, before your Ammi gets home," Sreelekha said in a motherly voice.

Hearing this, Sabitri Mata left the doorway and went to the front door. Giving them a couple of seconds to adjust themselves, she waited outside the room.

Meanwhile Sreelekha emerged from the bedroom, without saying a word to Karim about his mother to arrive already at the guest-house. Sabitri Mata smiled wickedly, watching at her celeb friend's naked body, then opened the door and shut it loudly for her son to hear.

"I'm home and you're not..." Sabitri Mata trailed off as her son entered the living room being fully naked. She nearly broke out in laughter at the 'deer in the headlights look' he gave her. "What's going on here, Karim Sona? Why are you both naked?" She asked adding a little pretend confusion to her voice.

As Karim tried to find an suitable answer for his mother, when Sreelekha spoke up, "Oh Sabi, it's you! OK, it's nothing. After my shower I decided I wanted to relax like I do at home. Your son was nervous about having me be naked around him, so I made him take his clothes off as well." Then turning to Karim, she said, "I was right Karim Sona, wasn't I? It is just relaxing."

"Uh, yeah. I...I....mmmmmeee....an...," Karim started to stammer out.

"Oh, well I guess, if that's the matter, then who am I to say anything. At least she is your favourite film-actress, and not some strange woman."

Still recovering from his mother-wife's easy going attitude, Karim kept quiet. On the other hand, Sreelekha though new about this, she had to say something quick, so that Karim wouldn't realise, he had been set up, "Oh yes Shabana, where are the perfumes and makeup you've bought?"

Still playing the part of the confused mother-wife, Sabitri Mata shifted her eyes back and forth from her son to her friend a couple of times, before answering. "I....I'm sorry what did you say?"

"Oh Sabi, you're distracted. I wanted to say, where are the perfumes and makeup?" Sreelekha repeated.

"Oh that. Actually I've completed my shopping. That's when I checked out that I didn't have my wallet at all. I searched all through my purse and vanity bag when I realized, I left it here. Oh God! Even I couldn't meet with Guruji and attend the oblation ceremony. What's a waste of time. But what about the dinner?."

Karim finally spoke, "That's okay, we can order some bread with mutton, I think that would be alright with you, Ammi?"

"I would rather have Chilli-chicken, it would be quicker," Sreelekha suggested.

They all agreed, and Karim was given the job of ordering the food. As they waited for the delivery guy to show, Karim left the living room to get dressed. But Sree aunty stopped him before he got to the doorway.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get dressed," he replied.

"Don't do that. When the food gets here, I'll pay for the food, and when I'm done, I'll join you too in relaxing," Sreelekha told as she winked at her friend Shabana.

Karim's eyes widened a little and a smile started to creep onto his face. Sree aunty suggested that she would be naked with him and his Ammi.

On the other hand Shabana, not wanting to overplay her hand to her son, turned to Sreelekha and asked, "If that's alright with you Sree? I mean, me being naked too?"

"Oh yes, dear. I would love for you to join us in relaxing," the matured Bengalee film-actress replied coyly.

To be..

( Maybe this is the last episode of this aborted fiction, as this fictitious family-saga creates too much ambiguity and conflicts among some readers and the regulations of this well-known forum. Actually I don't want to hurt anyone or any group, it's just a fantasy for enjoyment. But even after that, anyone feels hurting, I'm apologizing for that. Thanks and have a nice day )

Last edited:
Reactions: rajeev13

Scared Cat

Finally karim got something.

Anyway great updates. Eagerly waiting for next

Reactions: satabdi

satabdi

Let adivasi kaloo fuck sumitra devi in front of sudhir. Let sudhir feel cuckold
Actually Sudhir felt cuckold long time ago when Sumitra was impregnated by Guruji in front of him and Subha was born. That's why I didn't incorporate that idea. Thanks and have a nice day.