• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance SON'S GIRLFRIEND

Jazzy007

Riyaz " You are my property from today and I desire to see my wife naked... Remove your clothes and show me your beauty .. As your husband I have absolute right on your body..

Neha " Dear , I am not ready for this .. Give me some time.. Let me be mentally ready in the first place..

Riyaz : Naziya !! don't test my patience... Come on ... Hurry up..

Neha was shocked to see Riyaz raising the tone of his voice...

Neha slowiy got up and removed her veil.. She had tears in her eyes...

Riyaz greedily sat on the couch to witness Neha undress in front of him...

Neha started removing her clothes and her jewelry... She could see the lust in Riyaz's eyes..

She removed the salwar kameez and come in her undergarments... She did not want to remove them and she stopped.

Riyaz " Darling... Let me help you out now..Come and sit on my lap.

Neha was feeling very shy but now she had no options. She advanced towards Riyaz and slowly sat on his thighs..

Riyaz : Your buttocks are so soft and nice.. Saying this he started to run his hands on Neha's back with the panties on.

Neha felt shy and scared. This was not the man whom she married assuming him to be a thorough gentleman..

Saying this all of a sudden , Riyaz unhooked the bra giving no opportunity for Neha to respond,,

The bra felt revealing the beautiful round breasts with the perfect brown aerola and the lovely tits... Riyaz's eyes were fixed on the breasts and he took his hands and started kneading them .. Neha felt shy but she consoled her by saying that he is my legally wedded husband and has the right to touch and play with my body.. So as his wife I must encourage him and make him happy..

After kneading the lovely breasts of Neha, Riyaz took one of her boobs in his mouth and started nibbling it.. Neha felt very excited as she was experiencing such an act for the first time in her life...

Reactions: Sheild

Jazzy007

Neha is a virgin and Riyaz is the first man who is touching her body...

Riyaz is kneading hher boobs and she felt very excited... After playing with Neha's boobs for some time. Riyaz took one of her boobs in his mouth and started sucking it.. Neha was very excited and her tits got erect and hard and she started moaning..

Riyaz is an experienced.. All his life he has played with women and with his experiencing he knew that now Neha is getting hot...He sucked both her boobs and Neha in excitement wrapped her arms around Riyaz's neck tightly...

After playing with his wife's boobs... Riyaz started moving his hands round Neha's flat tummy.. and inserted his middle finger in Neha's navel.. Neha felt excited..

Riyaz : Darling... Now free your young body from the clutches of your remaining clothes.. Show your husband your body... As my wife... ONLY I have the right to see your body and have FUN with you whenever I like depending upon my mood... You have NO CHOICE from today onward to refuse me.. As per your new faith you cannot deny your husband sex.. Even when you are cooking and I want sex then you should leave cooking and and satisfy me..

Neha in her excitement did not pay much heed to the words uttered by Riyaz.. She did not understand the depth of those words due to her immaturity and no knowledge of her new faith...

Neha was excited and shy to remove the last bits of clothes on her body.. She was only in her kameez and below that is her panty..

As a young girl and whatever little teaching she got from her mother... she was feeling very shy to show her body to another man...Her resistance was strong and she stood still in a state of confusion...

She put down her head in shame and was not able to just open up like this in front of another man for the first time in her life...

Riyaz : Naziya !! you are my legally wedded wife and you should not feel shy to show your nudity to me... don't keep me waiting..

Neha felt that she should shed her shyness and get involved in the act of love making with her husband....He has legal approval to see my nude body...

Saying this Neha opened up her salwar and with trembling hands she slid her panties down...

Riyaz was an old player and he has seen innumerable cunts in his life but Neha's cunt was so beautiful... It was untouched, unseen and looked like petals of rose flower... red and fresh...

Neha's cunt was surrounded with pubic hairs which too looked untouched... Seeing Riyaz stare at her nude body... Neha turned her head on one side as she was feeling very shy....

Riyaz "Neha.. I thank the almighty for giving me such a beautiful virgin wife... You are very beautiful and you have kept your assets intact. i am the owner of this beautiful body and its assets.. Every inch of you is preserved in perfection... untouched... untarnished...Now as your husband,,, you too have the right to see your husband ..

Saying this he started removing his clothes and in a few minutes he stood naked in front of his naked wife...

Neha's eyes rolled towards Riyaz and she was stunned to see an erect big penis in front of her eyes...

Neha was shocked.. She has never seen a naked man with such a big penis..

Riyaz penis''s front part foreskin was not there and the pink part of his penis seems to greedily eye Neha's pussy...

Jazzy007

Neha has never seen a man's dick directly... Her friends in college showed her some pics and videos of men's dicks but seeing a man's dick directly is her first experience...

Riyaz : Neha... Come in my arms..
Neha slowly went into the arms of Riyaz and like HOT BUTTER she melted in their first naked embrace..

Suddenly,, Riyaz lifted Neha in his arms and took her to the bed and both of them laid on the bed...

Riyaz " I will train you on how to make a man excited and ready for intercourse . Did you have any boyfriend in college""

Neha "no ..

Riyaxz : Now you are married and my property and you should only satisfy me and take care of the house

Riyaz held Neha's hands and placed it on his dick. This was like a shock to Neha... The dick was semi erect and hot and the exposed pink meat is glistening with the precum... Riyaz instructed Neha to move her hands up and down..

With few strokes Riyaz's penis got hard...

Riyaz wanted more fun and he told Neha to take his penis in her mouth and suck it..

Neha was shocked... She has never seen in pics and never heard of such a thing...

She was not prepared to take the penis dripping with precum in her mouth..

Riyaz is excited and he forced Neha to take his penis in her mouth...

Half heartedly.. Neha took the penis of Riyaz in her mouth and started to move her mouth up and down the shaft of the penis..

Riyaz is in a state of ecstasy and the pleasure cannot be described and with excitement he started to moan..

He is an experienced man and knew where to stop.. he wanted to reserve his semen for the intercourse with his virgin wife....

With pleasure Riyaz is a happy man and he started lifting his hips to experience more fun....

oscar pistorious

Pardon me bro...but your story is getting boring day by day...it was interesting till zenab was not forced to marry riyaz ...

Jazzy007

A point of ecstasy came to Riyaz when he was about to ejaculate his semen in Neha's mouth but somehow he controlled himself as he is an experienced man.

He took out his penis from Neha'mouth . His penis was rock hard and red with vigour and excitement.

He laid Neha on the bed and mounted on her. Neha being only 18 years old never had an experience of intercourse before and she was scared and showed her discomfort to continue the act and tried to remove Riyaz who has mounted on her but Riyaz was in no mood to mount down and through force he stayed on atop Neha,

She started the foreplay and kissed Neha on her lips and thrusted his tongue inside Neha's mouth. Neha also thought that since Riyaz is now her legal husband whom she has married with her will and so Neha too started co -operating in the act.

After the long lip kiss , Riyaz started sucking Neha's boobs. With excitement Neha's nipples stood erect and Riyaz wa happy that he is the first man to play with Neha's boobs.. he sucked them hard and also bit her tits with his teeth and Neha moaned with pleasure...

Riyaz then started to caress and bite Neha's soft stomach and Neha was on cloud eleven. Then Riyaz sucked her thighs and then started kissing her feets and sucking her fingers.

At first Neha felt bad that her husband who is almost 50 years elder to her is touching her feet. In her culture, she has been taught that she has to bow down and touch the feet of her elders.

She stopped Riyaz and told him of her discomfort but Riyaz told her that in her new faith she is equal to Riyaz and it absolutely fine..

Neha felt good with this new found freedom and felt excited that a man 50 years her senior is touching her feet and licking her toes.

Riyaz stopped and looked at Neha... He said " Naziya... I want to fuck my wife now" Its your first time and you will feel pain initially but with time you will enjoy these fuck sessions and your will crave for for sex..

Neha "I have never had sex in my life and I am scared but you are my husband and if this activity can give you happiness , then I will endure any pain to make you happy..

Riyaz put his penis on the entrance of Neha's vagina and and gave a full thrust...

Neha screamed with pain as if she will die.. the pain was too much to endure.. The Hymen of the Vagina has collapsed and blood came gushing out... Neha has lost her virginity...

Riyaz was happy and did not wanted to stop and he kept on going back and forth..

With passage of time , Neha felt her pain easing and she started to enjoy the sex..

Riyaz increased his pace and went on for 15 mins non stop.. After that it was difficult for him to hold any further. Neha's cunt was very tight since this is the first penis which is going inside her...

After 15 mins Riyaz ejaculated inside Neha and collapsed atop Neha.. Neha felt hot semen filling her love hole...

Both were fully exhausted and tired with the events of the day.. and dozed off in each others arms...

In the morning around 8 AM , Neha awoke and saw herself and Riyaz naked in each other arms.. Riyaz was fast asleep...

Neha flet ashamed being naked in the bed of a man.. But she said to herself... I am the wife of this man and my body is only for him .. She smiled at this thought and got up and stood in front of the mirror . She saw her body devastated .. All throughout her body she had scratch marks and bite marks.. She felt lot of pain in her vaginal area and found it difficult to walk... she started to limp...

She decided to clean up and get ready as other members of the house would be waiting for the new bride.