• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Sneha Group Fucked For Cheating Bachelors (Copied)

hornydude2k

Hi, I am Sneha, 19yrs girl studying in college. Being an athlete, i maintained good body structure and have a assets of 32c-24-32, fair, long black hair and black eyes.

I am staying in a PG in outskirts of the city near college and work part time at pizza shop in weekends for extra income inside the city. Life was beautiful and enjoyable. But the little pocket money and the small salary is no sufficient to meet my monthly expenses to live my life style.

In the building above my pizza shop there are houses and in a house some college boys are staying. Though i work in the shop for few months in weekends, they have not visited the shop or seen me. But from inside the shop i have seen them many times.

One the day i came to know that their maid didnt come and has not informed them also. So i thought of going trying my luck to deceive them and get some money saying the maid is not well and admitted in hospital and i am her neighbor asking help for paying hospital expense.

So i took leave afternoon and left to PG. Changed myself into a red and yellow half saree, took a share auto and reached the building where i work in pizza shop. Since i always come in uniform (pant, shirt & cap) to pizza shop in my scooty, no one could recognize me in this half saree. It was about 7pm, took the lift and reached the boys house in the top floor. It was easy to locate the house as it the boys were drinking and enjoying their weekend party and it was bit loud.

I knocked their door, they turned back and looked me with surprise who i am. one guy got up and came to the door. i told that i am relative of their maid and told that their maid is ill and admitted in hospital and asked if he can help her to pay hospital bill which could be later adjusted in salary. These boys looking at my curves and due to the booze they are having, they felt to help me and gave me some Rs.6000. I tried to hurry them and ask for more. Got another 9000 and left the place.

Next day Sunday, i went to pizza shop for my regular work and just observed if maid comes to their shop. And maid didnt come. Next week, again on Saturday, i went to pizza shot for my regular work. I noted full day if maid comes. But i didnt find the maid coming to their house. I thought that the maid has left the job and may not come. So next day i planned to again visit their house to get some more money.

Again on sunday morning i got up early dressed up again in the same red and yellow half saree and went to that house. They were all sleeping at 7am. i knocked the door. Rang the bell and finally one got up opened the door and asked who iam. i told i am their maids relative and told him that i came here as she is not well. he told me to proceed to maids work without hearing any more from me. he said he just came back from a week long trip early morning without sleep. so he is going to sleep and i do the kitchen works. Since others were all sleeping, i couldnt do anything. so i thought of to do some work to pass time and wait for these guys to wake up and try my luck again.

It seems these guys dont use the kitchen so no utensils. ha i am relieved. i thought that i might need to sweep and wait till they wake up. first i checked the amount of work i might need to do. First the hall with balcony. the guy who opened the door was sleeping there. next is a bedroom with attached bathroom. 4 guys were sleeping there and i could recognise them as they were the ones who gave me money last week assuming it was for the maids hospital expense. then went to next room saw 3 more guys sleeping but couldnt remember if they were there last week when i came.

hornydude2k

Then i took the broom to sweep. started in hall, then first bedroom and my back started aching. I convinced myself that my salary in a weekend in Pizza shop is only Rs.500 and these guys have given me Rs.15000 last week and more may be this week. so i convinced myself and continued to 2nd bedroom. There were 3 guys. All these guys were in their lungi or shorts and only couple of them were wearing t-shirts. all others were sleeping bare chest. i thought i maid may not come at this time and i might have come in a wrong time.

While sweeping the 2nd bedroom accidentally the broom hit the cot and woke up one guy. he got up and asked what iam doing. i said i am relative of maid and as she is not well, i came here. hearing this he just lied down again and slept. i continued to completed sweeping and then not knowing what to do waited in kitchen. The guy who woke up in 2nd bedroom came out and on seeing me standing asked me what i am doing. i said i am just waiting to know what else i need to do before i leave.

Actually i wanted to wait till all wake up and ask them more money for the sake of maid. He said that i need to wash all the cloths from both bed rooms. i was shocked. i was thinking that i even havent washed my cloths and i am dependent on washing machine myself. how can i wash these cloths. I asked him if there is any washing machine. He smiled and said that i seem to be more beautiful to be a relative of a maid. I was nervous. He said, be cool, washing machine is in 2nd bedroom’s bathroom and he introduced himself that he is Raju. He then went to hall to watch TV. I started collecting cloths and put them in washing machine and waited for it to complete.

It was about 9am and one by one woke up and came to hall to watch TV. As one by one came seeing me strangely, Raju told that i am maids relative and i am here as the maid is not well. everyone looked at me strangely and went to hall and settled down in. Once the cloths are washed, i took them out and asked raju where to dry them. Raju told me to hang them in the ropes in each bedroom. I was relieved that i dont want to go out to dry them. By that time few started playing cricket in hall itself.

Once i finished hanging all cloths, i asked raju if i can leave or if any other work is there. he said looking at me that my dress is wet and wait till it get dried and have breakfast which will arrive in a short while. all others insisted i wait as raju said. As i dont want to deny them i nodded and sat i the hall to watch tv till then.

After few mins, raju asked me to get his mobile. non of the other guys got up. so he asked me if i can get his mobile from 2nd bedroom. i politely got up and asked where it would be. he said that mostly it will be in bed or table. After searching in bed and table i couldnt find. then i told i couldnt find. he asked me to check the bathroom also. i couldn’t find there also. i came out of bathroom, before i could sense, couple of hands closed my mouth and eyes, another few hands held my hands and legs tight.

They carried me, put me on the bed and didnt allow me to make any noise. i couldnt get out of their clutch in-spite of my struggle to get out. i couldnt think what is happening. They put me upside down on bed. Tied both my hands behind me very tight and tied both legs separated and stretched to each end of the bed. And they inserted a thick cloth in my mouth and blind folded my eyes. i was sure now i got into the hands of these boys and going to be gang rapped. i cursed myself of my greediness. i cursed myself.

hornydude2k

Until this time no one was speaking. Now Raju came and asked me are the maids relative ? I said i am by nodding my head. He then called some one, turned on the speaker phone. oh no. it was the actual maid. I am got caught red handed. He asked me why i came again. Another guy told, may be she came to take any valuables if available. She is a thief. All said that i need to be punished. Oh my God, now what i can do ? i was twisting and struggling like a fish out of water.

Now i am a feast time for them. they discussed within themselves what they can do to me. Each one said their wish. And they wanted to take full revenge on me to recover the Rs.15000 which they gave me last week. though they know they are not going to get in terms of money, they wanted to torture me to satisfy themselves. On hearing each ones intentions, my heart beat raced like a race car. i tried to scream but its all muffled by the cloth and no sound came out.

First they removed the cloth used to blind fold my eyes. i saw all these guys around me. some standing and some sitting adjacent to me. One guy from my side lifted my face. Another guy teased me by rubbing my face with his hands. My eyes are wide open turning here and there looking each ones reaction. With my hands and legs tied, i couldnt move any side.

My half saree pallu dropped and my cleavage is visible in front and as my face is lifted and my body lying facing down, my breast is handing and makes them aroused. One by one started rubbing each part that they get. One guy took my left leg, another right leg. Since they were tied to two ends of the cot, my leg is already stretched and my half saree skirt is half way up till my knee. and these guys are not sliding it further up and are squeezing my milky white thighs. it was ticking and i twisted and struggled and it made my breast covered with red blouse to rub against the bed and this made other guys to come in front to see my struggling breasts and cleavage.

Another couple of guys started ticking and rubbing my navel, back, belly button. i was in explainable condition. one side it is arousing me. another side i am caught and struggling to find a way to escape from these hulks. Now Raju took control and started rubbing my face, made my upper body raise slightly more above the bed making my body bend backwards. My chest and breasts are now being stretched and blouse is getting tight. He then moved his both hands on my shoulders and slid my blouse from shoulders towards the side of my upper arms making my upper chest to be wide open. The skin color bra i was wearing was the one which is now in my shoulder and holding my untouched breasts.

Raju slid my blouse as much down as possible from shoulder to sides of my hand. then he started kissing my face. From there his lips moved down and licked all through my upper chest. i couldnt resist the feeling of all that is happening around me. saliva started making the cloth in my mouth wet.

Everyone around me wanted wanted to take their chance to lick me and open my blouse to suck my milky breasts. Raju said, lets be patient. She isnt going any where. Lets all take our turn and enjoy without a hurry. I was clearly out of my mind in getting into such a slutty situation.

Raju asked another guy to slid their hand above my blouse and squeeze it. Two guys, one on each side of me took each breast on their hands and squeezed my breasts like stress relieving ball and like making atta for chappati they some time hit my breasts too. They told that the bra is disturbing as its a wired bra. I was trying to get their names. but none of them revealed their names except raju. i am not sure if that too is his real name. So it seems a master plan by raju after knowing that i am a cheater and not a relative of maid and came to fake them.

After about 30mins of all types of squeezing above my cloths and my slender legs, they said its time to go to next level. i wondered what it is. these guys swapped their positions. those who were just viewing from front took my legs, back, navel, breast and those who enjoyed these parts came to front to view my dangling breast in chest.

hornydude2k

“Its time to have our breakfast” – one guy said. I thought it will give me a break. But to my surprise, they said “Lets suck the milk out of her”. Saying so, the guys squeezing my breasts opened by blouse hooks one by one and slid it to the end of my hands which were tied behind and tied the blouse to my hands. I am still in that half bent condition with my body partially facing down and front. Then another hand unclasped the bra hooks from behind and aha… my boobs are hanging down with my nipples free. With all the struggles i had, i am sweating like anything. One guy was about to turn ON the AC & Fan. But another stopped him saying let her sweat. it adds shining to her beautiful body. I was breathing heavily. Feeling thirsty. But couldnt even speak to get some water.

Time may be around 10:30am now. i am topless and surrounded by 8 boys all topless and with their lund and cock pocking their shorts or underwear.

“Guys have your milk” – shouted one guy. Couple of guys came below me and my breast was lowered into their mouths and they started licking my milky buttery breast and pink nipples. i was struggling and twisting to take out my breasts. They both bit my nipples and held tight. the guys holding my shoulders pulled me further up and my breasts pained as they are being bitten by these two guys. now two more guys started squeezing my stretched breasts on either side. i started screaming a lot. but not audible as its muffled by the cloth in my mouth. “Its time for next” – said another guy. Now they changed positions. i started loosing energy and left them to do whatever they wanted to do with my perfect shaped breasts. all eight of them ate my whole breasts and both my boobs are now pinkish with nipples enlarged and dripping with saliva of all these guys.

Now two guys went out and brought breakfast. Seems its home delivered. And they said, “her milk is over” lets have a solid breakfast for next session. They lowered me in the same upside down position in the bed with both my hands and legs tied in same position. They all had their breakfast. cleared the spilling and asked “what is next” looking seductively at me. My eyes are ogling at them trying to anticipate their next plans.

I am sweating heavily. one side the temperature is high another side my heat beat is high. “Shall we start fucking, my lund is aching” – said one guy. “Not to hurry. She will not go anywhere before we all get our share” Said another. “So what shall we start now”- asked another. “Lets strip her naked fully” another voice. “Ok proceed” – another commanded. My half saree skirt was untied and taken out of my body. My body is now only covered with a black panty hiding between my butts. “Can i untie a leg to take the panty out?…..” “No dont untie the leg. Let me play with it and tease her cunt”. He pulled the panty from behind and made it to stretch and rub my cunt. My pussy already is wet and started dripping its juices. “Let me lick the nectar out of her” a guy slid under me and started licking my pussy. i shook my head from side to side due to these teasing and couldnt control myself. Couple of guys licked my pussy, bit my clitoris and vagina. others are not idle. My breasts are occupied with their squeezing, sucking, biting.

Next couple of fingers entered my vagina and started finger fucking. Initially one finger then after couple of mins two fingers then on secreting more fluid from me, 3 fingers were in. and the guy sucking my vagina was enjoying my nectar “slurrrp… slurrrp”…… I was moaning “mmmmmmmmmmm…….” withall these teasing and tortures. I thought in my mind that though i made a mistake, it seems i am going to enjoy the day in a sexy way which i will not forget in my life. I was in my peak and i reached my orgasm and released my sweet juice all out. and it was all sucked out by that guy. My mind was not thinking about what else is going to happen and when i am going to get out of this. But just enjoying the present situation which seems to be a present to me.

hornydude2k

Once my orgasm is over, i lost much of my energy and couldnt respond to their teasings. So they gave a break. Seems in middle of this, they too think humanly and brought me some pepsi. I asked or kind of begged for it with my eyes. He came close to my face, told me “If you want pepsi, then must not shout if the cloth is taken out of mouth”. I nodded and he took the cloth out. I didnt shout as i know its of no use in this tied up condition. i need energy now. Or i know they will take out all my energy out of me without any food and water. So i cooperated and drank half a bottle of pepsi. I thanked them and asked if i can get some food? They laughed. “Yes you will get. Wait for some time. We will feed you”- said one guy. I relaxed a bit feeling i will get food as its almost afternoon. They took the cloth to close my mouth. But i said “i will not shout, let my mouth be open and atleast allow me to speak”. they accepted and didnt block my mouth. I gasped for air and a relaxing feeling went through the body.

I said my hands are paining. One guy said “Let it pain you cheater”. Another said, “she is our angel, let her muscles get relaxed, let us turn her up”.

One cautioned not to keep my mouth open as well untie my hand. So they put the cloth on my mouth and then started to untie my hands. First the rope, then the blouse. They are very cautious in holding my hand and body tight under control. My right hand was pulled up above my head and tied it to left side end of the bed. After securing right hand, my left hand was pulled up and pulled to tied with right \side end of the bed. Now my body was twisted side ways as my legs are facing down as my left leg is tied to left bottom of cot and right leg to right bottom of cot. Next they admired me in this position and untied my legs, swapped the tied ends and now i am again tied facing up with all my arms tied to 4 corners of the bed. Since its bachelors cot, it is not having any wood wall on the head and leg sides. just there are 4 legs and a bed above it.

They then pulled me towards the top end of bed such that my head is closer to the edge of the bed. in this condition, my hands and legs are tied tightly to the corners of bed. i wondered why they are doing so. they then took the cloth out of my mouth. Since it was a king size bed, 4 guys lied down next to me and started their teasing, licking, squeezing all parts of my body. again raising the temperature in my body. guys standing started giving deeep mouth kisses…. i was enjoying all these a lot.

“Lets give her some food” – said one. I was expecting some food, but raju pulled his shorts and inserted his enlarged penis into my mouth. i hesitated, pushed with my tongue as much as i can. but couldnt. i was in such a position that there is no way other than taking his cock in. it was sliding and choking my throat.

He was fucking my mouth. i couldnt breath and got chocked. His balls were hitting my eyes and nose while he is fucking in and out. since it was chocking me a lot, i was gagging and happened to bite his 5inch cock and he screamed. He got angry and he slapped me in my face, squeezed my boobs, pinched my breasts and nipples. And further he deep throated into my mouth. I had no option other than to cooperate. he asked other guys to fuck me in anger. this was the moment others were waiting. So couple of guys jumped above me and started fighting who will fuck me first. I was screaming inside.

Raju told “all of you fuck her until i cum in her mouth and she must not bite me. If she again bites, let us increase the pain.”

hornydude2k

One by one started fucking me. i was rammed on both holes mouth and pussy. And others are not idle, they kept on sucking my breasts, navel, pinching my nipples. I just left it to their control. i didnt resist or do anything until all 7 guys fucked me. Raju said: “No have your energy drink” and he squeezed his penis into my mouth and ejaculated a lot of milky curdy sperms. He held my mouth tight with his hands so i will not spit or spill it. He ordered me to drink it. I got no other way. I imagined it as pizza cheese, i swallowed all the cum. All other guys who fucked me first wanted to shove their cock into my pussy and since they were all fighting with each other for their chance, they couldnt cum inside me. Now raju told others that he will fuck me and by that time all others fuck my mouth one by one. Oh my God, i got no options.

He took the position and inserted into my pussy. I was already in pain. Guys were all squeezing, pinching me and fucking my mouth one by one. Now since raju has already ejaculated in my mouth, he told that he will take time to cum again and so all other guys take time without fighting and fuck my mouth with patience and cum inside. And said, all these sperms are my lunch. I almost cried.

All these many hands were all squeezing, pinching my sensitive parts and i am being fucked in both my pussy and mouth in slow motion. I thought why cant i speed up. So i started sucking the cocks well, squeezed the cocks well with my tongue. sucked as if sipping a fruit juice and one by one started appreciating my performance and cummed in my mouth. to some extent it did fill my stomach too.

Seeing this raju got angry again saying “Is my cock so bad you bitten it and you are sucking all others cocks so well ?….” His speed increased. He started pinching and pulling my breasts and nipples. As already 6 of the other guys have cummed in my mouth in about an hour and the last guy inserted his cock in my mouth, raju ordered others to give him full control of my body and watch the action. Every one took a seat around and was watching me like a porn movie is going on.

Raju pulled my nipples hard and lifted me up from bed just by holding my nipples. i screamed in pain. and since i was lifted with my breasts, my head to came up and so the cock in my mouth was going deep in and i was gagging. He climbed up the bed and i was in inverted U position with both holes getting fucked. the mouth fucker as a last force further pressed and ejaculated in my deep throat, it didnt come to my mouth at all …. it all force fully went into my belly. Raju said : “Now that is fucking”.

Now all guys have mouth fucked me and ejaculated and loaded my stomach and all 8 guys have fucked my pussy though they havent yet ejaculated inside. i prayed that raju must not eject inside my pussy. Now all are taking rest around me and raju is in his peak. He is tolally squeezing me like a sandwich between his body and bed. He pulled my hairs, bit my breasts and nipples and gave a deeeeeep long stroke and ejected inside my pussy. “Ohhhhhh my God” was my reaction. all laughed at me. Raju told “Guys, now load all your cum inside her other hole tooo…. take your time. dont fight. everyone will get as much chance as you want”. I asked “What do you mean by as much chance as you want?” raju told the other guy to close my mouth either with a cloth or cock. for which suddenly couple of guys came to my face and started arguing to insert in my mouth. Raju told: “she is all ours. from both of you, whoever pulls her breast just with nipples without loosing grip as high as possible, will get the next chance to fuck. Oh my god, why cant they think some thing else. They just closed my mouth with a cloth to avoid my screaming out due to pain.

hornydude2k

Both guys came to the sides of me and started sucking and making my nipples wet with their saliva and got a grip of my breasts. They started to suck deeep and pull as much breast they can in their mouth and bit my breasts. I screamed and shook my head in pain. couple of other guys started measuring with scale. Both guys pulled my breasts as much as possible and were holding it tight by biting my nipples hard. Both the breasts seem to be pulled to same length. Then raju told its not going to work. Either the guys need to pull hard or the girl needs to pull in pain and one has to loose. so i started twisting and pulling in adding more pain to my already stretched breasts. It crossed 5mins one guy said. Still both are not leaving my nipples. so another guy came with a plan. He started slapping my breasts on slap at a time simultaneously on both breast. I screamed with muffled mouth and could see the scale marks in each breasts. My aurola around my nipples are getting expanded. I thought if this continues my nipples will come off my breasts. So i twisted, pleaded with my eyes and finally one guy left my nipples and then the next.

Now the guy who left the breast first gave the opportunity to the 2nd guy who held my breast for long. the 2nd guy preferred to fuck my pussy rather than my mouth. the first guy took my mouth and 2nd guy my pussy. Again both my mouths are full and other guys came around me to start sucking my breasts which are redish pink and nipples which are enlarged a lot by the pulling.

Now one by one fucked me to their full heart content and all loaded their cum inside my pussy. It was almost getting dark and lights were turned ON. For hours i have been getting fucked. These guys took their lunch in between and feeding me only with their sperms and occasionally with pepsi or water.

Now all their anger, emotions and sex desire are satisfied after fucking me couple of times in mouth and couple of time in my pussy throughout the day. Now Sunday is over. its 9pm. Still iam tied and surrounded by at least 4 or 5 guys continuously engaged in their sexual activities with my body. i wondered when it will all get over. may be Monday they have to leave so i would be free. i was counting hours.

“Dinner time” – said raju. He asked me if i really wish to eat some proper food or not?. I nodded and pleaded to have dinner. He opened my mouth by removing the cloth. All this time i was holding my urine and fearing of further torture, i controlled myself and requested them to let me to toilet.

My request made them think for a while and feared that i will do some mischief to escape and put them in trouble. Mean time one guy some how got a anti-pregnancy tablets and patches. On seeing it i was relieved. Had the tablets immediately. They then tied my hand behind again and chocked my mouth with cloth and sent me in to the bathroom under their watchful eyes. After peeing in the western toilet, i was made to stand under the shower and they were gentle enough to give me a warm shower. They did soaping my full body, finger fucked and finally iam out of bathroom wet and dripping with water.

Again they made me lie on the bed and made me sit this time. they took the cloth from my mouth. i gasped for air and let out some air. they turned ON the AC and fan. atlast i felt the chill breeze which was soothing. Gave me some roti and panneer as dinner. All this while i found that none took any pictures or video, which was also making me comfortable. I was getting sleepy. Some guys told let her sleep. Some told we need another fuck before sleep. I wondered when are they going to leave me. There seems to be no sign of an end to leave me. Then i took some courage and asked when are they planning to free me. They all laughed and just ignored. I pleaded them to leave me. And i dont want to reveal my identity.

At last, they told me that i will be dropped some where out in early morning. Until then i need to cooperate. i accepted.

The last session started.

hornydude2k

One of their wish was to insert to cocks inside my pussy. i was really not ready for it. already my pussy is aching a lot. i pleaded and with no hope, they held my hand tight made me sit between two guys who were facing each other and their cocks touching. other guys lifted me and made me slide between them and these two guys each having a 2inch enlarged cock held them together and inserted into my wet vagina hole. it was too tight and too painful. i was screaming and they have already inserted cloth in mouth. they tied my hands up and guided me to take the two cocks simultaneously inside my pussy. with my weight, resting on the two cocks, my body went down by pushing both the cocks inside my pussy deep. it was so tight that both the guys couldnt move and i was the only one who could be pulled up and down to get fucked. it was severely pressing my abdomen walls and could see the stomach stretching out due to two cocks inside my vagina. after few tens of strokes, one guy ejaculated followed by another.

Now all their adventures are over, they said that its almost 1am. will drop you out by 4am when there will be least people out. I finally got some sleep and in early morning, they woke me up, put my half saree in a cover and gave me a pant and shirt to look like a boy and took me to a railway station nearby and left me there and gave me some money for auto. From there i took an auto and reached my PG by early morning. I just crashed in bed after this adventurous weekend and slept for a whole day.

Next week i checked my breast size and it seems my cup size increased to D size after all these sucking stretching and fucking. Oh no i need to go to shoping and i need money.

End