• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Slutty Lecturer Saree Wife

Lust7615

Hi All,
I'm married to a slutty wife who I believe is getting fucked every day with big dicks at her work place. Reason being, wearing revealing blouse straps recently, exposing deep navel below saree waistline with no concern. While fucking her recently, found her pussy slossy...I'm sure with her 36+ boobs, big butts and her pretty looks, she's hammered secretly. At home too, started revealing with no concern deep cleavage and revealing clothes...Recently, she comes late home always with excuses....would love to see her getting fucked!!

Last edited:

Stone cold

Hi All,
I'm married to a slutty wife who I believe is getting fucked every day with big dicks at her work place. Reason being, wearing revealing blouse straps recently, exposing deep navel below saree waistline with no concern. While fucking her recently, found her pussy slossy...I'm sure with her 36+ boobs, big butts and her pretty looks, she's hammered secretly. At home too, started revealing with no concern deep cleavage and revealing clothes...Recently, she comes late home always with excuses....would love to see her getting fucked!!
Fuck she might be a slutty Bitch fucking around with students

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel

Dr. Horny Sculptor

Hi All,
So let's get started