• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Shy wife

Milind

Well come mam.. have a nice stay here.. dont be shy.. just enjoy.. we r here to help.. best luck

DevilKira

Hi all,
This is the first time I have registered on a forum. I am quite shy by nature and here only to make my hubby happy. He gave me no alternative but join here. So here I am and I hope all of you will be kind to me. I am just a normal looking housewife so do not expect a hot thread or a hot wife. Hubby will visit here to check if I have fun here which he is sure of and in case I get negative feedback I will be free to leave here.
I do not know what else to write and so I will wait for a response, if any.
Just to give you an idea of how I look I may post a few pictures later. It will take a me lots of time of and guts to do so if and whenever I do. So guys, please do not hurt me if I do not come close to the beauty standards of others here.
Love to all
Post some photos of your looks so we can know how sexy you are

William

Hi all,
This is the first time I have registered on a forum. I am quite shy by nature and here only to make my hubby happy. He gave me no alternative but join here. So here I am and I hope all of you will be kind to me. I am just a normal looking housewife so do not expect a hot thread or a hot wife. Hubby will visit here to check if I have fun here which he is sure of and in case I get negative feedback I will be free to leave here.
Just to give you an idea of how I look I may post a few pictures later. It will take a me lots of time of and guts to do so if and whenever I do. So guys, please do not hurt me if I do not come close to the beauty standards of others here.
Love to all
wel come dear😈

singarachennai11

Hi all,
Love to all
Hello Rits
how are you doing?