• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Advice Needed Should I approach my Sali

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Divine
Guys,

From last two years I am attracted to my sali and I want to fuck her. Should I approach her or is it a dangerous path?
My wife kind of aware it but she dont tell me as I am not doing any thing which shows my affection about my sali.

Thanks.
Jo dil me hai bol, sali ki panty khol :cool:

Last edited:

rahi_hussain4u

AgentGhost
Show her pics.. then let me tell you whether she worths risk taking on not.. If possible, put some of your wife's pics too, so that we can compare how much you may lose in worst case scenario.
Well, that wont be possible as it is risky and for sure there is no point of putting fake pictures. Now if for comparison sake then wife is way better than sali. But you know men are men B-)B-)

Reactions: Rocky.

rahi_hussain4u

AgentGhost
Show her pics.. then let me tell you whether she worths risk taking on not.. If possible, put some of your wife's pics too, so that we can compare how much you may lose in worst case scenario.
Well, that wont be possible as it is risky and for sure there is no point of putting fake pictures. Now if for comparison sake then wife is way better than sali. But you know men are men B-)B-)

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Dekh ke mutth maar lo.. Fir...

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme

Thats your own assessment, but while taking a decision, there has to be a maker checker system, as there are chances that you may forget some points in someone's favor. So, review your decision.

Rocky.

Supreme

Rocky.

Supreme

Rocky.

Supreme