• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Shorties, a new experiment in Erotica

gaawti

Banned
"Shorties" are not short erotic stories, it's something else. No character build up, so sorry setup, no start, no end, just short snippet with no starting point and loosely open ended end, giving you fodder for delving into your dark dirty mind and building your own start or the end.

"shorties" starts from no where and ends no where, gives you a lot of scope to think as diry as you can.

Will post first shorty only after I recieve atleast 3 response to this post.

gaawti

Banned
# Mummy Dantengi

There she stood, dusky damsel, friend of my son, asking for a book, come in beta, take it yourself from his room, I said.

I saw her she walking past me, swinging small buttocks in a right little frock, frock for a 12th std Girly is little too hot, I was still thinking and she called "uncle, nahi mil rahi"

I went in, tried helping her find the book, so close, so nice a fragrance, I don't know what came over me, I saw in her eyes, stayed feeling her ear lobes and started a deep kiss in her small juicy lips, there was light moans, I was still feeling her ear lobes, my second hand cupping her small buttocks, almost a minute passed by, we broke the kiss.

There she stood, no sign of resistance, lowering her eyes, she uttered

मम्मी डांटेंगी

Last edited:

Rehaankhan

I am.khan
Pitaji bahar paper padh rahe hai aur maa aur beta kitchen mei chupke se kiss kar rahe hai, mu mei mu daale zubaan ek dusre ki chusrahe hai aaaaahhhhhhhhh uuuuuummmmm hhhhmmmm

Kiss todte hue maa idhara karti hai bahar dekho

Beta bahar dekhta hai aur pitaji chay pi rahe hote hai, wapas aakar beta maa ko piche se sadi uthakar ahista se lund par thuk lagakar unki choot mei daalta hai.

Reactions: Raja jani

karthik90

Mehrunisa farsh par padi kitabe utha rahi thi. Tabhi usne mud kar dekha toh paaya ke Asif uski aur dekh raha hai. Woh halke se muskurai magar Asif lagatar uski aur dekhe jaa raha tha. Tab usne jaana ki Asif ki nazar uske kulhon par tiki hai. Usey bahut gussa aaya. Woh uth kar Asif ke saamne khadi hui. Asif bhauchakka ho gaya. Usne apni nazre jhukali. "Kaha dekh rahe ho bhaijaan?" Mehrunisa ne sakth lehje se kaha. Asif apni choti behan ke saamne bezuban ho gaya.

gaawti

Banned
there she standing at the door, short, bespectacled, some papers in hands

"how many members in family uncle?, anyone 60+, anyone with fever symptoms? She was filling in some door to door survey for local municipal body

" you were doing a good job", what's your name?

Uncle, I am Shivani, I study in 12th std, since schools are closed, I do this for Nagarpalika, they pay me Rs 500 per day.

Oh great, come inside hv a cup of tea, you must be tired, she smiled, hesitated a little, I let her in

"sit", I bring you the tea, I one again glanced through kitchen. She was dark but very tight, boobs in her tight Tshirt were like small oranges, jeans was making her ass look so hot.

She took the tea with a coy smile, we chatted a little abt worsening covid situation, I was taking off her clothes with my eyes, I don't know what came into me, and I blurted out

They pay you Rs 500 for a day, if you want I can pay you this, I took out 3 pink notes of Rs 2000,

She was taken aback, what? Mujhe kya karna hoga?

She took the 3 notes, Rs 6000, there was a light in her eyes, I got bold and looked into her eyes and said "ek blowjob, mera lund chusna padega"

She come little nervous, but said, OK but only once, then I will go from here

I said OK, she stood and sat on her knees in front of me, I took my aching cock out, she took and start sucking it.....

Reactions: karthik90

gaawti

Banned
This is Mumbai, and you are a working women, and on that got a good ass too, ab panty toh utregi hi, tu chahe ya naa chahe, neha told me straight on my face. Yes it's true, every Mumbai working women live duel life, one at home and another at work, and neha was right, go anywhere, weather you got a good ass or not panty toh utarani hi padti hai.
This is my second year in this big corporate house, casual sex is a norm, everyone respect everybody's home life, but sex is not a taboo. My boss was a decent guy, homely, smart and very supportive, neha used to sleep with him occasionally....

Reactions: karthik90