• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Shanthi & Firoz - ‘Serendipity’

ShanthiSpore

Shanthi From Singapore - 37 F
Hi. I am New to XForum , however I have been reading stories on this site for the last few months.

I have decided to write an Erotic story but it will not be a long story.
It will be a limited update erotic story. Lots of stories here are left incomplete because the writer tries to make it an unlimited update story but as its pretty natural over a period of time the writer either loses interest or has his real life issues takeover his virtual life on this platform.

Another caveat is that this is not just a sex story. Its a mix of a Non - Erotic story that will morph into an Erotic story over a period of time. This story will explore the lives of two individuals living in opposite spectrums of society , who meet each other and their individual lives get intertwined with each others !!

Last edited:

ShanthiSpore

I am 30 years old. I am a South Indian however unlike them, I am a fair lady due to my majority of my upbringing in Singapore. I was around 58 kgs when I got married, slim not very busty but good looking as I had many marriage proposals. After my 2nd kid around 6 years back, I put on quite a lot of weight and became 90 kgs. However, I through regular diet and exercise , eventually my weight would get to 70 kgs - a weight that i have maintained since then.

I would remain very busty and curvy which made me even more attractive as Singapore men would flirt with me more than when i was slimmer and I would get proposals of leaving my hubby to marry them.

Now I from a young age was fascinated by the Indian dress known as Saree. I always found Sarees to be the beacon of female sexuality if worn well. It showcases our curves and displays certain aspects of our bodies but also ensures a lot of it Is covered in some beautiful textural designs. Hence I love to wear sarees and would wear sarees even in Singapore. I have a variety of sarees and blouses, sleeveless, deep back cut, netted blouses, two string blouses, and three string blouses, triangle shaped blouses . My Sarees are all eitherChiffon, silk sarees or designer sarees. I would wear my mangal sutra proudly and all my bangles, earrings, and all. I loved the feeling of being this traditional yet classy Indian Beauty. I had a variety of perfumes from international brands n some Indian ones. In Singapore, guys would say I look similar to Sonakshi Sinha, which used to make me feel very proud.

I am a South Indian but I have lived my entire life since the age of 3 in Singapore. My Dad owns a business there. I got married at a young age. I was around 22 years old. My Husband is an Indian but also has Singaporean nationality as his mother is from Singapore. He works in an IT company in Singapore, he is much older than me and his age was 35 when I got married to him. I have had a good married life I also have two daughters aged 7 and 6. My Husband is a decent man, not too good in looks or body but he cares for me and provides for me. My life was going well with my hubby, kids, and in-laws quite well in Singapore. We lived in a more affluent area of Singapore. However, my life was about to take an erotic turn as my husband was promoted to international operations head. He was tasked with developing international business relations with Indian clients and asked to take over the operations of Delhi. So we all shifted there. At first for 2 months my hubby went and got settled there and we bought a nice 3 bhk row house. I along with my daughters then travelled to Delhi.

Delhi is where the next erotic chapter of my life started.

For the first 2 weeks, I would rarely venture out of the house. I would order all vegetables in a big basket. I got too bored cooped up at home, my hubby was also given the task to handle operations in Punjab, so he would have to travel there and stay in Punjab for a week every month. I got so bored. Finally, I decided to go to the market and do my daily household shopping there. As with all Indian ladies we love to bargain and that’s where we enjoy our time so I decided to do that.

So finally I decided to go to the market.

Now in Singapore there were markets too but in the affluent area where I was staying at , the markets were all attended by rick affluent families and I always wore classy sarees, maybe some bit too revealing too. So as I did in Singapore.

I wore a Chiffon saree which had beautiful designs and was semi-transparent. I wore a netted deep-back blouse, mangal sutra, and bangles, and tied my hair in a pony using a Chinese stick. I have long hair till the waist if let loose.

So I went to the market. Instantly I realized this market is completely different to the markets in Singapore. Firstly it was a bit far from my house. 2ndly there were a lot more males in this market unlike Singapore which is dominated by female sellers. It’s a lot more crowded and the men are big either well built or fat , but with many ladies buying vegetables and all I still felt comfortable enough in that market. I could sense the eyes of all the men on me which gave me a mixture of worry and even a little excitement. Any lady loves attention and these men were giving me a lot more attention that the other ladies.

Over the next 2 weeks I went to the market abount 5 times. Now the shopkeepers, vegetable sellers even the juice seller had become friendly with me. After about a week, they had started openly flirting with me, some would ogle at me and pass some or the other lewd comments. I never had such an exp in Singapore so was shocked initially , however they were just talks and they never went too far and I never felt worried around them in the market. After about a week internally I would enjoy the lewd comments and would even smile back at them. After the 2nd week as soon as I would come they would all call me to buy from them. But I made 3 regular stops. One was a vegetable seller who would always give me vegetables at a nice discount, and so would one shopkeeper and one juice seller. They were the 3 I had gotten most friendly with. With the sabziwala, shopkeeper, and juice seller, I would enjoy their talks, not because I was attracted to their personality or looks, just enjoyed their lewd commentswhich I had never heard before in Singapore.. However they also never crossed the line hence maybe I enjoyed their company and talks.
They must have all been 45 or older and well-built men, with sharp tongues. I got a feeling everyone else didn’t dare talk back to them. So in a way I also felt safe around them as no other men would dare even pass lewd comments at me.
Soon It became a regular thing for them to flirt and tease me openly.

The Sabzi wala would not leave a chance to hold my wrist or hands if I got too close to him. He would say dialogues like “Madam ji today the brinjals are fresh and I got big variety, you like them big n thick I can see that. If u want I can home-deliver them too. Bhabhi ji, these tarbuz (musk melon) are very big, very juicy(and he would rub his hands all over them), mangoes, and oranges are also so soft on ripe (squeezing them as he would talk to me ). All this talk made me a bit wet as I would enjoy them. At one time he was sitting in such a way I could make out his big phallus through his dhoti. And he would say “Bhabhiji, see this brinjal, don’t look at the other brinjal (meaning don’t look at my phallus, look at the brinjal) and he would wink at me. One time it went too far and when I saw it, his big thick phallus slipped out and I could see his thick cock had a big mushroom head. I got too wet that time.

The shopkeeper would always invite me to see his stock in the godown behind his shop. @ Bhabhji come inside I will show more hot items, once you come in you won't want to come out” he would say. The juice/shake seller would say “Bhabhijitoday I will give you fresh milk mango milkshake”. A 1 Quality fresh from the milk tankers”(then he would unabashedly look at my breast area and say such stuff). Bhabhiji do you want my special cream he would keep his hand on his crotch.) this all was too much for me and they would do this whenever I would come. I started strangely feeling so aroused I would come every day just to hear their comments. I would think in my mind that these horny bastards must be talking at night drinking alcohol about my curves and looks and how they want to ravish me all night.

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
I am 30 years old. I am a South Indian however unlike them, I am a fair lady due to my majority of my upbringing in Singapore. I was around 58 kgs when I got married, slim not very busty but good looking as I had many marriage proposals. After my 2nd kid around 6 years back, I put on quite a lot of weight and became 90 kgs. However, I through regular diet and exercise , eventually my weight would get to 70 kgs - a weight that i have maintained since then.

I would remain very busty and curvy which made me even more attractive as Singapore men would flirt with me more than when i was slimmer and I would get proposals of leaving my hubby to marry them.

Now I from a young age was fascinated by the Indian dress known as Saree. I always found Sarees to be the beacon of female sexuality if worn well. It showcases our curves and displays certain aspects of our bodies but also ensures a lot of it Is covered in some beautiful textural designs. Hence I love to wear sarees and would wear sarees even in Singapore. I have a variety of sarees and blouses, sleeveless, deep back cut, netted blouses, two string blouses, and three string blouses, triangle shaped blouses . My Sarees are all eitherChiffon, silk sarees or designer sarees. I would wear my mangal sutra proudly and all my bangles, earrings, and all. I loved the feeling of being this traditional yet classy Indian Beauty. I had a variety of perfumes from international brands n some Indian ones. In Singapore, guys would say I look similar to Sonakshi Sinha, which used to make me feel very proud.

I am a South Indian but I have lived my entire life since the age of 3 in Singapore. My Dad owns a business there. I got married at a young age. I was around 22 years old. My Husband is an Indian but also has Singaporean nationality as his mother is from Singapore. He works in an IT company in Singapore, he is much older than me and his age was 35 when I got married to him. I have had a good married life I also have two daughters aged 7 and 6. My Husband is a decent man, not too good in looks or body but he cares for me and provides for me. My life was going well with my hubby, kids, and in-laws quite well in Singapore. We lived in a more affluent area of Singapore. However, my life was about to take an erotic turn as my husband was promoted to international operations head. He was tasked with developing international business relations with Indian clients and asked to take over the operations of Delhi. So we all shifted there. At first for 2 months my hubby went and got settled there and we bought a nice 3 bhk row house. I along with my daughters then travelled to Delhi.

Delhi is where the next erotic chapter of my life started.

For the first 2 weeks, I would rarely venture out of the house. I would order all vegetables in a big basket. I got too bored cooped up at home, my hubby was also given the task to handle operations in Punjab, so he would have to travel there and stay in Punjab for a week every month. I got so bored. Finally, I decided to go to the market and do my daily household shopping there. As with all Indian ladies we love to bargain and that’s where we enjoy our time so I decided to do that.

So finally I decided to go to the market.

Now in Singapore there were markets too but in the affluent area where I was staying at , the markets were all attended by rick affluent families and I always wore classy sarees, maybe some bit too revealing too. So as I did in Singapore.

I wore a Chiffon saree which had beautiful designs and was semi-transparent. I wore a netted deep-back blouse, mangal sutra, and bangles, and tied my hair in a pony using a Chinese stick. I have long hair till the waist if let loose.

So I went to the market. Instantly I realized this market is completely different to the markets in Singapore. Firstly it was a bit far from my house. 2ndly there were a lot more males in this market unlike Singapore which is dominated by female sellers. It’s a lot more crowded and the men are big either well built or fat , but with many ladies buying vegetables and all I still felt comfortable enough in that market. I could sense the eyes of all the men on me which gave me a mixture of worry and even a little excitement. Any lady loves attention and these men were giving me a lot more attention that the other ladies.

Over the next 2 weeks I went to the market abount 5 times. Now the shopkeepers, vegetable sellers even the juice seller had become friendly with me. After about a week, they had started openly flirting with me, some would ogle at me and pass some or the other lewd comments. I never had such an exp in Singapore so was shocked initially , however they were just talks and they never went too far and I never felt worried around them in the market. After about a week internally I would enjoy the lewd comments and would even smile back at them. After the 2nd week as soon as I would come they would all call me to buy from them. But I made 3 regular stops. One was a vegetable seller who would always give me vegetables at a nice discount, and so would one shopkeeper and one juice seller. They were the 3 I had gotten most friendly with. With the sabziwala, shopkeeper, and juice seller, I would enjoy their talks, not because I was attracted to their personality or looks, just enjoyed their lewd commentswhich I had never heard before in Singapore.. However they also never crossed the line hence maybe I enjoyed their company and talks.
They must have all been 45 or older and well-built men, with sharp tongues. I got a feeling everyone else didn’t dare talk back to them. So in a way I also felt safe around them as no other men would dare even pass lewd comments at me.
Soon It became a regular thing for them to flirt and tease me openly.

The Sabzi wala would not leave a chance to hold my wrist or hands if I got too close to him. He would say dialogues like “Madam ji today the brinjals are fresh and I got big variety, you like them big n thick I can see that. If u want I can home-deliver them too. Bhabhi ji, these tarbuz (musk melon) are very big, very juicy(and he would rub his hands all over them), mangoes, and oranges are also so soft on ripe (squeezing them as he would talk to me ). All this talk made me a bit wet as I would enjoy them. At one time he was sitting in such a way I could make out his big phallus through his dhoti. And he would say “Bhabhiji, see this brinjal, don’t look at the other brinjal (meaning don’t look at my phallus, look at the brinjal) and he would wink at me. One time it went too far and when I saw it, his big thick phallus slipped out and I could see his thick cock had a big mushroom head. I got too wet that time.

The shopkeeper would always invite me to see his stock in the godown behind his shop. @ Bhabhji come inside I will show more hot items, once you come in you won't want to come out” he would say. The juice/shake seller would say “Bhabhijitoday I will give you fresh milk mango milkshake”. A 1 Quality fresh from the milk tankers”(then he would unabashedly look at my breast area and say such stuff). Bhabhiji do you want my special cream he would keep his hand on his crotch.) this all was too much for me and they would do this whenever I would come. I started strangely feeling so aroused I would come every day just to hear their comments. I would think in my mind that these horny bastards must be talking at night drinking alcohol about my curves and looks and how they want to ravish me all night.
Nice start, congratulations

Reactions: ShanthiSpore

ShanthiSpore

• Love
Reactions: UFAQ_DASAN

ShanthiSpore

After about a month of my visits to the market, one day at the construction site some men started working. Of them there was a group of 3 men. There were about 1 week of smiles between me and one of those 3 construction workers who I felt seemed decent.

The other two of them would say lewd comments like @Bhabhiji come in the site once, you will not regret it. Bhabhji we need a release , so give us some. I would notice the 3rd guy would never say such comments, but he would look at me and smile, and also admonish the others to not talk that way. I liked that from him. He was around 45 maybe and had a ruff half-shaven beard, wearing only a baniyan and pants. Somehow I was feeling attracted to his looks and personality.

Now all these mini adventures my hubby knew nothing about. My hubby had gone for his monthly- one week stay in Punjab. One day After hubby had gone to Punjab , near the construction site around 8 in the evening when the construction worker I liked was not around , the other 2 men were there and they came towards me saying “come to us Bhabhi ji give us something more than a smile, then one held my wrist forcing me towards the site. Suddenly the guy who I was attracted to came and beat the guy that was forcing me, gave him some gaalis in Hindi or maybe some other dialect. He then came to me and apologized to the other men. As he came close I could smell that manly sweat-filled odor which in normal circumstances would have put me off, but somehow I wasn’t too put off by that. I smiled and said thank you so much Mr … then he said “Call me Firoz.”

I said I am Shanthi and thanks for ur help, without u they would have forced themselves on me, so thanks once again. Then I extended my hand. He would then shake my hand and as usual for all men, this touch would linger on my hands for a few seconds longer, which I didn’t mind this time. His touch actually gave me a jolt right till my pussy.

He told me to go ahead he will just make sure I go safely . I said thanks, and if u need any help let me know my home is just nearby. (I don’t know why I said that and whether I should have , but I said it anyways.).He didn’t react to it any differently and just smiled. Then we both went our separate ways.

The next day I didn’t see him or those other two who were forcing me. I started to miss my glances and smiles with Firoz.

Now my routine usually would be to get up at 7 am and do a bit of Pooja. I would prepare breakfast for my kids and hubby if he was in Delhi. My kids school bus would arrive by 9 am. The sweeping maid would come and leave by 11 am. Then I would cook lunch so I could send tiffin to kids by 12. From 12 to 4, I would have time for myself and I would either go to the market or stay home, do some exercise, and watch some tv. Once kids came from school then they would either go to their friend’s houses to play or their friends would come over till around 7 . In the meantime I would cook for dinner. Hubby if in Delhi would come by 8 then we all have our dinner by 9 and then go to their rooms and me and hubby would go to pur rooms by 10. After that whenever hubby was not too tired, we would have sex, before sleeping. If hubby is not in Delhi after dinner I would be free again to play with my kids and then put them to sleep. I would sleep myself after that.
Tonight my thoughts were about Firoz and how he held my hand for those seconds longer. I was really feeling quite hot thinking of a lowly construction worker and hoping to meet him soon.

Last edited:

ShanthiSpore

I said I am Shanthi, thanks for ur help without u I would have been forced, so thanks and I extended my hand. He would then share it and as usual for men, linger on for a few seconds longer, but I didn’t mind it. His touch actually gave me a jolt right till my pussy. He said u go ahead I will just make sure u go safe. I said thanks, and if u need any help let me know my home is just nearby. (I don’t know why I said that and whether I should have , but I said it anyways.).He didn’t react to it and I went on my way.

The next day I didn’t see him or those other two who were forcing me. I started to miss my glances and smiles with Firoz.

Now my routine usually would be to get up at 7 am and do a bit of Pooja. I would prepare breakfast for my kids and hubby if he was in Delhi. My kids would be at school by 9 am. The sweeping maid would come and leave by 11 am. Then I would cook lunch so I could send tiffin to kids by 12. From 12 to 4, I would have time for myself and I would either go to the market or stay home, do some exercise, and watch some tv. Once kids came then they would either go to their friend’s houses to play or their friends would come over till around 7 in the meantime I would cook for dinner. Hubby if in Delhi would come by 8 then we all have our dinner by 9 and then go to their rooms and sleep by 10. After that whenever hubby was not too tired, we would have sex, before sleeping. If hubby is not in Delhi after dinner I would be free again to play with my kids put them to sleep. and sleep myself after that.

One day after preparing lunch as I was relaxing in my room, my doorbell rang. I was in a yellow saree, a cream color sleeveless blouse, a deep wide back, mangal sutra n bangles, and hair tied in a pony as usual. I was thinking about who would come at such a time. I went to the door and peeped thru the keyhole and saw to my surprise Firoz the construction worker. Instantly I felt a rush of blood to my private parts. I opened the door. Firoz was stunned to see me.

F: (He stammered )“ oh Madamji its you, Mrs Shanthi right.

S: (I nodded.) “Hi Firoz how come ur here”.

F: “ Oh I didn’t know it was your house, I wanted water as I am very thirsty, actually I forgot my water bottle at my home, plus today my friends haven’t come to work. “

S: Oh is that so, plz do come in I will give you water. Please sit on the sofa.

F: No madam I am fine standing here. I will not take too much of ur time

S: Hey don’t say that, plz sit and take a rest I will come

F: oK Madam, if you don’t mind can I have chilled water plz?

S: No problems (and I went to get water)

I was feeling so nice that Firoz, the man I have had been thinking about has come.

S: Firoz I was preparing tea for myself, I will make you one too. u must be tired from such hard work (I said from the kitchen as I wanted to spend more time in his company. )

F: Oh madam, plz don’t take so much trouble for me (inside his mind Firoz was thinking such a sexy curvy housewife I would love to spend more time in her company), but if u insist plz make

I made tea and put it on a serving plate and was bringing it to him shaking my ass and my wet hair along with it. I could see Firoz look at my swaying hips as I walked towards him giving me a smile.

I offered him the teacup, he took that chance to feel my hands lingering on my hand for extra seconds, surely my smooth well-manicured hands he was enjoying the touch, as I enjoyed his rough and manly touch on my hands, we both glanced at each other smiled then he left my hand and I sat down beside him at one end of the couch itself.

S: How's the tea, Firoz? I asked.

F: It's very sweet n tasty maam, I love a lot of milk in my tea (and he abashedly looked at my breasts area as he said that. I noticed it and was feeling quite shy but didn’t attempt to hide anything, in fact, I sat straighter which made my cone-shaped breasts jut out more. )

S: thanks Firoz, yes I put a lot of fresh cream milk in my tea, makes one strong so much milk (I said that looking at his manly chest and his hairy hands n biceps which were flexed as he drank the tea,

(I had never been in such close proximity with any man since marriage other than hubby, my heart was fluttering.

F: Maam u have such a beautiful home, I love beautiful sights(and he again looked at me as he completed that sentence.)

S: oh thanks, well as u know we ladies love to keep everything prim n proper and beautiful.

F: oh maam not all ladies, my wife doesn’t keep things so neat n tidy n clean, now what to say to u .. ur hubby v lucky he has everything one wishes for in a wife.

(I wanted to ask what he meant by everything, but I kept quiet and just smiled )

Oh god never had I felt so attracted to one man ever before, now here he was a Muslim n less, a construction worker yet I felt such attraction towards him his manly odor was making me wet,

F: Maam what about ur family, u stay here alone?

S: oh no no firoz I have my husband and two lovely daughters.

F: Ooh two daughters so nice, i am sure they r as sweet as their mom, no doubt about it

Shanthi blushed said thanks and flashed a smile.

Then I told him abt my hubby and what he does (didn’t mention he isn’t in the city), told my daughter's names and they were school-going girls with one just joining lower kg.

F: MAAM u don’t look like a mother of two... I mean ur still maintained and looking lovely dare I say (as he said that I sensed he had moved just a bit closer.

(suddenly like a jolt of reality hit me, I was with a stranger whom I just met and am alone in this house with him sitting on the same sofa .. )

S: well firoz my daughters r about to come in 15 mins...

F: oh maam sorry didn’t know i will be on my way, maam thanks for the tea it was so tasty,(as he said that he looked at me head to toe with special focus on my hips n navel area ) (my eyes fell on his crotch area and could make out a bit of wetnesss and realizing why so blushed and turned away.

S: no problems Firoz, anytime u want u can come over I can prepare tea for u.

F: oh thanks maam ur very sweet, let me take ur leave.

(I was very impressed being a construction worker he was polite, not typical lecherous construction worker types.)

The rest of the day was spent with Shanthi thinking of Firoz while Firoz was getting hard thinking of Shanthi and her sexy figure, her fairness, her long hair swaying hips. He had never chatted so much with such a well-to-do married woman who also treated him like a normal person, unlike others who treated him only as a dirty construction worker.

ShanthiSpore