• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Shabnam

Lefty69

Dear friends,
I must apologize as the story begins with strong religious overtones but it's just a background cover with no disrespect to any community. The story is inspired from another I read long ago but is being presented with completely new plot and will continue with your encouragement.
Lefty69

Lefty69

Shabnam

My name is Ashok and this story happened to me when I was a horny 22.
In our building lived a Muslim teacher with his son Iqbal and daughter Shabnam. The teacher was a hardcore Islamic who even taught in his school how Islam was better. This led to his promotion being stopped but he didn’t care. He put all his retirement income to make Iqbal an engineer. He even stopped Shabnam from studying beyond 10th so Iqbal had no competition.

Just before his last term in engineering, Iqbal disappeared only to be informed 3 months later by CBI that Iqbal was in Afghanistan with Al-Qaida. 2 months later US Air force declared that Iqbal who was a communication engineer was killed in a raid. A call from Al-Qaida informed Iqbal was in heaven in company of all heavenly bounties.

Shabnam was untouchable. She could not get a job. First due to education and second that no police verification for a good job came clean with Iqbal's name association. Teacher suddenly stopped coming out of his home and even his pension was insufficient as nobody took tuitions from him anymore.

I was as usual returning late one night when I found Shabnam on a park bench near our building. Shabnam and I were in a bad position since Holi in my 7th class. I had thrown colour on small Shabnam and she had complained to her father about it. I was punished by my Dad for forcing my lust in name of un-Islamic rituals on unsuspecting girls. This was done to please Teacher who watched the punishment with fun. Still a 18 year old female on a park bench alone is difficult to ignore.

“Hi, it’s a little late for a walk. Do you want some company back to building?”

Shabnam “No. Just leave me. There is nothing anymore to do. Iqbal saw to it.”

“Shabnam, you know I don’t like you. Not since that Holi. But you have some problems and sitting here alone where anybody can harm you means you have nobody to talk. Talk to me. I may not help you, but you expect that already. I may help you, that would be a good surprise. You have nothing to lose.”

Shabnam looked at me like she was seeing me for the first time in her life. Then she started to tell her story.

Shabnam “Daddy always preferred Iqbal over me. I was stopped from studying so Iqbal will have full attention of daddy while I will cook and clean for them. Later Iqbal was to get me married. What Iqbal did was he took all the money and valuable that we had and went on Jihad. We now barely survive on daddy’s pension. I have to go by train just to buy salt or sugar. The community had kicked us out. Last week people approached me to marry their friend who is in Dubai and will be coming in 4 months. They don’t want any Dowry. It’s all very good but we will have to do half the wedding expenses. That is 1 lakh. We don’t have 1 thousand. How can I marry? If I don’t marry then what? When Daddy dies his pension stops. I will have no education, job experience or reference. I might as well be dead. So here I am mourning my death because nobody else will.”

“I have to think. I have off on Saturday Sunday. That is tomorrow and day after. Why don’t you meet me tomorrow morning 9am? Let’s see what I can do. Don’t tell this to Teacher yet. I don’t think that he will accept any help or deal.”

With that we walked back to our building. When she went to her home there was some shouting from Teacher and her. I went to my home. After taking Voluntary Retirement my parents went back to our native place where they do Organic Farming while I was picked by my boss mainly for my talking skill. Even being modest, I am a great salesman. I can sell sand to an Arab and snow to an Eskimo. My boss recognized this the day we met. Today I am his most valuable employee with a large Black Budget. Basically I can go anywhere, bribe anybody and buy anything on company account as long as I continue bringing new orders. Ajay is a king and I am his Right Hand man.

youknowwho

Keep writing... congratulations for new story.

Lefty69

Saturday morning 9am there was a knock on my door and I knew who it was and what I was going to do. I opened the door and Shabnam walked in. There was slight swelling and redness on her left cheek that said last night didn’t end well for her.

“Shabnam, have you given any thoughts on what will happen if you don’t marry now? If yes, tell me.”

Shabnam “I have thought of nothing else since last night. Daddy’s health is failing but he will not let me do anything. He will not let me study as ‘boys don’t like smart girls'. After he dies in some years I will be too old to marry. Mostly I will have to become somebody’s kept woman. Moving lower and lower till I am a whore. Someday I will be really lucky and I will die.”

“Shabnam, I can give you a job. Not only will you get Job Experience and Good Reference. In 3 to 4 months you will get it all plus 1 lakh in payments for your wedding expenses. I will need you and Teacher to agree by today 4pm”

Shabnam started to cry. She begged me not to make fun of her condition. Well I was not done, was I.

“Shabnam, let’s be clear. I am not doing this to help you or Teacher. I am doing it because I hate you both. According to you both it was my Lust for you that lead to my only beating. So you will get my lust. For the next 4 months till you marry, you will travel with me 5 days a week. Sleep with me 5 or 6 days a week. Also work like a dog when you are not sleeping with me. I don’t care what you tell Teacher. But you should have kept your lying mouth shut then. Now you will keep the truth shut from the world for ever.”

Shabnam was so shocked that she kept hands on her mouth and ran home.

At 3.30pm there was a loud knock on the door. When I opened, Teacher walked in arrogantly followed by Shabnam meekly behind him. She shook her head slightly to tell me that Teacher didn’t know all that I told her and She would like to keep it that way.

Teacher “Shabnam, like her name is as pure as a dew drop. She has been looked after that well. If she has to work for a Kafir, then she will do so in this building. She will leave before sun set. She will always be accompanied by me or some other female. You will not talk to her directly or shout at her. The 1 Lakh have to be paid in advance for no Kafir can be trusted with money.”

“So you want Shabnam as your slave till you die like Iqbal and give shit for her care after. Don’t you dare talk about dew drops and care. Her swollen cheek is clear for all to see. Now listen you religious idiot, I will be hiring your Daughter as my Personal Assistant for 4 months which means she will travel with me 5 days a week, attend office with me on Saturday. Sunday she gets off to look after your sorry ass. Her salary will directly be used to pay for her wedding and you will not see 1 paisa of it. If you have any better offers to get her married take it. And since I know you, this entire meeting has been recorded and will be shown to Mr. Khan who heads the community legal service center.”

Teacher suddenly fell like a burst balloon. He begged that if his daughter left him then there would be nobody to look after him. Realizing her father’s priority Shabnam started to cry. I told teacher to get used to living alone in 4 months. Shabnam will take my offer. Shabnam looked up at me realizing that I was not changing My Offer. Slowly she nodded accepting her fate.

Sunday morning 9am Shabnam reported for her Orientation Day at my home. The swelling on her cheek was gone. I was going to enjoy it. As soon as Shabnam closed the door I told her that her dress was unsuitable for work. Punjabi Dress was OK but it needed to have some quality for marketing job. After wedding she needed dresses to take to her new home that expense will be done now. Shabnam was happy that her wedding shopping was starting before her first day of work. My next words stopped that thought.

“Now strip for me. I want to see what all we have to do.”

Unwilling and incredibly shy Shabnam removed her salvar in front of me but couldn’t bring herself to remove her kurta. I told her that she may as well wear the salvar and leave as I don’t need a Blushing Bride but a Horny Whore. Distressed she turned around and stripped off her kurta. She turned around to face me with her arms folded on her breasts. I stood near her and touched her pussy from above her panty, “This is the spot a man wants. Those balls are for boys still playing without a chance at batting.”

Shabnam cried softly but I made her keep her arms away from the body and spread her legs slightly like in school exercise drill. Shabnam’s body was unknown due to those badly cut dresses but she was extremely fair compared to my Dark Skin. The skin colour bra was tight, unflattering and ill-fitting. The panties dark maroon couldn’t be more hideous even on purpose. Shabnam had armpits full of hair and same was possibly true for her pussy. I hated hairy arms and legs.

I told Shabnam to get dressed as we were going shopping. A subdued Shabnam dressed while I planned our day.

First on the list was a college friend who had gone into fashion industry. By lunch Shabnam was horrified to know that she had lost 6000 on haircut, facial, spa and waxing (including bikini waxing). Her horrors were to multiply as I took her to Lingerie Boutique where Bra and panty sets were for 1000+ for a girl who bought 3 for 100. By the time we were back to my home Shabnam had calculated a net loss of 15 Thousand that included only new Punjabi suits that she could show.

“Ashok, I need wedding Lehenga that costs 15 Thousands. This was unnecessary expense. Who will see my underwear?”

“Tomorrow I will. After wedding your hubby will. As for dresses and make-over equally necessary for Job and Wedding. We have scheduled another parlour appointment day of your wedding.”

Shabnam left with heavy heart agreeing to report tomorrow morning 5am for 5 days trip.

Lefty69

Reactions: youknowwho

Lefty69

Monday 5am saw an irritated me facing Teacher begging me to Honour my Kafir religion and not harm his family name. I promised to make Shabnam do no more than what had been told to her in the Offer. Shabnam understanding the meaning hugged her father and came with me in taxi. Soon Shabnam was surprised and excited to know that we were going to Surat.

Being a regular traveler, we were in our hotel by 11. In the last 5 hours Shabnam learnt her official role included writing notes of discussion with clients, making appointments and in general being invisible to avoid becoming a bribe for the deal. I was clear that if the client asks then Shabnam was sleeping her way into the deal. By the time lunch was over I had completed my quota of the tour but for me, they had more to buy from me.

Shabnam realized the meaning of a double bed without explanation. Shabnam slowly sat on corner of the bed but I bluntly told her get off the bed and wear comfortable shoes we were walking. By 7pm Shabnam sailed into the room ecstatic about holding a designer chic-looking lehenga worth 20k in boutique for 2k due to my knowledge and contacts. I asked Shabnam to try it out and she squealed and ran into washroom to change.

By the time Shabnam made her entry, I was ready. Shabnam had a golden Bridal glow in the Yellow Lehenga and heavy embroidered top covered from head down in translucent Dupatta. I had turned off all lights and had only 2 candles on either side of the bed.

Shabnam was excited and scared. First time out of father’s control, first time out of town, first time in bridal wear, first time in company of a man who wanted her First Time. I approached her and held out my hands which she took with only her fingers. I slowly pulled her towards me with her fingers. Soon we were in a hug. Her fast breathing was mashing her tits on my chest. I gently held her chin and tilted her head till she was facing me with closed eyes. I kissed her eyes through the dupatta and asked her to look at me. As she saw, I lifted the dupatta from her head and tossed it away. I again started to kiss her but on her nose, ears, cheek and head. Excited Shabnam was now pulling on my shirt trying to get me to do something that she wanted but didn’t know. I finally touched her lips with mine. She let out a gasp and I used it to catch her upper lip. Soon our lip-lock turned French. Shabnam had by now tore open my shirt and held on to my bare chest with her nails. I was moving my hands on her back when I gently held her tummy from between the lehenga and top. Unused to such bare touch Shabnam was shocked but I was hard as red hot steel. I had already opened the hooks of the top so I held it at her tummy, pushed it above her head and off her body. Shabnam was shocked shy and used her arms to hide the lacy white bra we had bought yesterday. Using her fear of exposing breasts I knelt down to kiss her navel. That deep unappreciated hole of sensation had Shabnam shaking in excitement holding my hair in fist looking at heavens and praying for unknown pleasure. Before Shabnam realized, the lehenga was off her waist and on the ground. I picked Shabnam and placed her on the bed.

Shabnam “Ashok, I beg you, don’t spoil me. My husband will know I am not a virgin and throw me out. Don’t spoil my life.”

“Shabnam, excited man needs satisfaction fast. If you can satisfy me before it becomes unbearable, I will leave you unspoiled.”

Shabnam cried “But I don’t know how!!”

I guided her hands to my pants and asked her to get me naked. A visibly scared but determined Shabnam stripped down my pants only to stare at my 8” long handle. The 3” thick hot-rod was pointed at her nose with her surprised “O” tempting me to just push on. I told Shabnam that it’s my Manhood and now needs to go down in 5 minutes or I can not answer for my needs. Understanding the threat Shabnam gently took hold of me in her hand. This was no pampered college queen but someone who did many chores. Her hand was not exactly soft and smooth but inexperienced and shy. Her slow soft strokes only made me harder. I told Shabnam that it wasn’t working and a scared Shabnam asked for a second chance.

I made show of reluctantly agreeing. Since she was unable in Handjob, I decided to teach her Blowjob. A terrified Shabnam reluctantly parted her legs only to feel her white bikini panties slide off. I 69ed on her thereby focusing my attention on her hard nub of clitoris while her dripping wet pussy discharged juices for a welcome. Within minutes Shabnam understood ‘Blowjob’ meant “suck like your virginity depends on it” but it was too late. Shabnam's body began to shiver. Her body tightened, she spit out my dick and cried, “Ashok, stop it Ashok. Something is happening. No… stop… it… ASH…OOO…K!!!”

Oh to be the cry of a virginal orgasm. Shocked boneless by her first Orgasm a sated Shabnam lay spread sobbing away her pleasure. I adjusted myself on her, kissing her and whispering how I enjoyed in her ear. Lulled by my caress Shabnam was slow to react when my rod pushed through her virginal pussy lips.

Shocked she looked into my eyes and clutched my shoulders as I made the irreversible entry into her depths. A scream of pain muffled by my kiss later, Shabnam was crying out her orgasming sorrow of virginity robbed.

Once seated properly to the base I allowed her time to adjust to my sizable intrusion. Shabnam unknowingly made some adjustment letting me know of her comfort. I pulled myself out till the tip was barely in and rammed my rod back in. A surprised cry of painful pleasure escaped her lips and I started the male dance of mating. Shabnam's nails digging into my shoulders made me want to hurt her equally in her bloody torn pussy. Each of my strokes caused her to dig into my shoulders making my next stroke harder, faster and forceful. Hot and excited as I was, Shabnam was more. She kept shaking her head and cumming on my dick such that by the time I unloaded my juices into Shabnam's hot bothered belly we had lost count of her orgasms.

Spent and tired, I lay on Shabnam thinking about what to say when she asked me a simple question.
“Again?”

That’s the last I remember of Monday night. We lost the night pleasuring each other in ways we thought were possible and impossible. Exhausted and spent we fell asleep in a mass of aroused flesh.

Tuesday morning I felt Shabnam slip out of my arms to get to washroom. I looked at the bed and saw large red stain decorating the white sheet. Extremely proud of my accomplishment I wrapped up the sheet I had spread on bed yesterday and packed it in bag. After flushing, a shy and unsteady Shabnam emerged from the washroom. She started to pick the tattered remains of her honour in form of her bra panties and bridal wear.

She was sad that her Suhagraat had been performed by someone who wasn’t her hubby. Scared that hubby may find out. Worried that she had to hide it for ever. But for someone so worried Shabnam was comfortable naked in front of me. Shabnam crawled on the bed on hands and knees to collect her bra. Taking the chance I stood behind her and pushed my Morning Wood in her Baby Maker. Surprised Shabnam could only look back to see me start hammering my rod in her pussy. Shabnam was not yet aroused enough to start enjoying immediately but I had a lot of stamina after being completely drained last night. Shabnam was a 18year old girl and not needing lot to arouse. While banging her, I had 1 finger play with her clitty and other hand fondle her boob. Shabnam was hot and bothered soon. She started pushing back in my strokes getting me deeper and longer strokes. Pretty soon her pussy was dripping juices onto the hotel bedsheets. Some 15 minutes later I was on top of her, still bottomed deep in her now flooded pussy saying Good Morning. Shabnam asked if this was ‘work like dog’ that I had told her.

We packed our bags and had breakfast in the hotel meeting some clients. By 10am we were out of hotel and traveling by car. At 12 we had another lunch meeting with other clients and were off. Shabnam was surprised to see us at airport. We were soon onboard for Jaipur.

youknowwho

Monday 5am saw an irritated me facing Teacher begging me to Honour my Kafir religion and not harm his family name. I promised to make Shabnam do no more than what had been told to her in the Offer. Shabnam understanding the meaning hugged her father and came with me in taxi. Soon Shabnam was surprised and excited to know that we were going to Surat.

Being a regular traveler, we were in our hotel by 11. In the last 5 hours Shabnam learnt her official role included writing notes of discussion with clients, making appointments and in general being invisible to avoid becoming a bribe for the deal. I was clear that if the client asks then Shabnam was sleeping her way into the deal. By the time lunch was over I had completed my quota of the tour but for me, they had more to buy from me.

Shabnam realized the meaning of a double bed without explanation. Shabnam slowly sat on corner of the bed but I bluntly told her get off the bed and wear comfortable shoes we were walking. By 7pm Shabnam sailed into the room ecstatic about holding a designer chic-looking lehenga worth 20k in boutique for 2k due to my knowledge and contacts. I asked Shabnam to try it out and she squealed and ran into washroom to change.

By the time Shabnam made her entry, I was ready. Shabnam had a golden Bridal glow in the Yellow Lehenga and heavy embroidered top covered from head down in translucent Dupatta. I had turned off all lights and had only 2 candles on either side of the bed.

Shabnam was excited and scared. First time out of father’s control, first time out of town, first time in bridal wear, first time in company of a man who wanted her First Time. I approached her and held out my hands which she took with only her fingers. I slowly pulled her towards me with her fingers. Soon we were in a hug. Her fast breathing was mashing her tits on my chest. I gently held her chin and tilted her head till she was facing me with closed eyes. I kissed her eyes through the dupatta and asked her to look at me. As she saw, I lifted the dupatta from her head and tossed it away. I again started to kiss her but on her nose, ears, cheek and head. Excited Shabnam was now pulling on my shirt trying to get me to do something that she wanted but didn’t know. I finally touched her lips with mine. She let out a gasp and I used it to catch her upper lip. Soon our lip-lock turned French. Shabnam had by now tore open my shirt and held on to my bare chest with her nails. I was moving my hands on her back when I gently held her tummy from between the lehenga and top. Unused to such bare touch Shabnam was shocked but I was hard as red hot steel. I had already opened the hooks of the top so I held it at her tummy, pushed it above her head and off her body. Shabnam was shocked shy and used her arms to hide the lacy white bra we had bought yesterday. Using her fear of exposing breasts I knelt down to kiss her navel. That deep unappreciated hole of sensation had Shabnam shaking in excitement holding my hair in fist looking at heavens and praying for unknown pleasure. Before Shabnam realized, the lehenga was off her waist and on the ground. I picked Shabnam and placed her on the bed.

Shabnam “Ashok, I beg you, don’t spoil me. My husband will know I am not a virgin and throw me out. Don’t spoil my life.”

“Shabnam, excited man needs satisfaction fast. If you can satisfy me before it becomes unbearable, I will leave you unspoiled.”

Shabnam cried “But I don’t know how!!”

I guided her hands to my pants and asked her to get me naked. A visibly scared but determined Shabnam stripped down my pants only to stare at my 8” long handle. The 3” thick hot-rod was pointed at her nose with her surprised “O” tempting me to just push on. I told Shabnam that it’s my Manhood and now needs to go down in 5 minutes or I can not answer for my needs. Understanding the threat Shabnam gently took hold of me in her hand. This was no pampered college queen but someone who did many chores. Her hand was not exactly soft and smooth but inexperienced and shy. Her slow soft strokes only made me harder. I told Shabnam that it wasn’t working and a scared Shabnam asked for a second chance.

I made show of reluctantly agreeing. Since she was unable in Handjob, I decided to teach her Blowjob. A terrified Shabnam reluctantly parted her legs only to feel her white bikini panties slide off. I 69ed on her thereby focusing my attention on her hard nub of clitoris while her dripping wet pussy discharged juices for a welcome. Within minutes Shabnam understood ‘Blowjob’ meant “suck like your virginity depends on it” but it was too late. Shabnam's body began to shiver. Her body tightened, she spit out my dick and cried, “Ashok, stop it Ashok. Something is happening. No… stop… it… ASH…OOO…K!!!”

Oh to be the cry of a virginal orgasm. Shocked boneless by her first Orgasm a sated Shabnam lay spread sobbing away her pleasure. I adjusted myself on her, kissing her and whispering how I enjoyed in her ear. Lulled by my caress Shabnam was slow to react when my rod pushed through her virginal pussy lips.

Shocked she looked into my eyes and clutched my shoulders as I made the irreversible entry into her depths. A scream of pain muffled by my kiss later, Shabnam was crying out her orgasming sorrow of virginity robbed.

Once seated properly to the base I allowed her time to adjust to my sizable intrusion. Shabnam unknowingly made some adjustment letting me know of her comfort. I pulled myself out till the tip was barely in and rammed my rod back in. A surprised cry of painful pleasure escaped her lips and I started the male dance of mating. Shabnam's nails digging into my shoulders made me want to hurt her equally in her bloody torn pussy. Each of my strokes caused her to dig into my shoulders making my next stroke harder, faster and forceful. Hot and excited as I was, Shabnam was more. She kept shaking her head and cumming on my dick such that by the time I unloaded my juices into Shabnam's hot bothered belly we had lost count of her orgasms.

Spent and tired, I lay on Shabnam thinking about what to say when she asked me a simple question.
“Again?”

That’s the last I remember of Monday night. We lost the night pleasuring each other in ways we thought were possible and impossible. Exhausted and spent we fell asleep in a mass of aroused flesh.

Tuesday morning I felt Shabnam slip out of my arms to get to washroom. I looked at the bed and saw large red stain decorating the white sheet. Extremely proud of my accomplishment I wrapped up the sheet I had spread on bed yesterday and packed it in bag. After flushing, a shy and unsteady Shabnam emerged from the washroom. She started to pick the tattered remains of her honour in form of her bra panties and bridal wear.

She was sad that her Suhagraat had been performed by someone who wasn’t her hubby. Scared that hubby may find out. Worried that she had to hide it for ever. But for someone so worried Shabnam was comfortable naked in front of me. Shabnam crawled on the bed on hands and knees to collect her bra. Taking the chance I stood behind her and pushed my Morning Wood in her Baby Maker. Surprised Shabnam could only look back to see me start hammering my rod in her pussy. Shabnam was not yet aroused enough to start enjoying immediately but I had a lot of stamina after being completely drained last night. Shabnam was a 18year old girl and not needing lot to arouse. While banging her, I had 1 finger play with her clitty and other hand fondle her boob. Shabnam was hot and bothered soon. She started pushing back in my strokes getting me deeper and longer strokes. Pretty soon her pussy was dripping juices onto the hotel bedsheets. Some 15 minutes later I was on top of her, still bottomed deep in her now flooded pussy saying Good Morning. Shabnam asked if this was ‘work like dog’ that I had told her.

We packed our bags and had breakfast in the hotel meeting some clients. By 10am we were out of hotel and traveling by car. At 12 we had another lunch meeting with other clients and were off. Shabnam was surprised to see us at airport. We were soon onboard for Jaipur.
Shouldn't have skipped best part of this update , i.e popping her cherry...

Reactions: kamdev99008

Lefty69

Shabnam was bouncing in her seat for her First Air Travel while I was thinking about other ways Shabnam could bounce. We reached Jaipur in 2 hours and were in hotel for dinner after some shopping. After meeting previous clients and savouring Rajasthani delicacies we headed to our bed exhausted. Unused to travel, Shabnam was tired but that didn’t stop her when I pulled her in my arms.

A very responsive kiss followed a shy beginning. Shabnam stripped me as I did same to her. Having learnt from yesterday Shabnam gave me enthusiastic blowjob that left me starving for her slippery hot pussy. I lay on my back guiding Shabnam to take charge. A scared excited Shabnam held my rod to pussy lips and sank herself with a cry of surprised pleasure. Shabnam lay on my chest adjusting herself physically and mentally. I pushed my hands between us to get hold of her tight breasts and fondled them with special attention to her pink nipples. Excited, Shabnam sat up to give me access. I moved my hips guiding her to seek pleasure herself. Sure enough, Shabnam found her pleasure rhythm and was riding my rod for all her worth. I had to enjoy seeing her boobs bounce which her hair flew in abandon as she shrieked her orgasm because I played with her clit.

After 10 minutes Shabnam couldn’t take anymore and collapsed as quivering heap of orgasming flesh. I turned Shabnam on her back and began deep, hard slow pistoning in her rhythm. It was torture as my pleasure was delayed but forced Shabnam into series of unending orgasms. In beginning Shabnam held me at hips with her legs but umpteenth orgasm later she was spread over getting hammered in Heaven. I felt my long delayed orgasm approach and increased my speed to finally pour hot baby-batter into her juicy slippery heated oven. Totally spent I took Shabnam in my arms and fell asleep.

Wednesday Morning I woke up to Hard Morning Wood and saw wet welcoming pussy open next to me. I spit-shined my rod and plunged into Shabnam's hot depths. Her Aahhhs of surprised wake-up were soon replaced by Unhhs of arousals followed by her kiss-muffled screams of orgasms. Soon I flooded her pussy with yet another batch of my cum to leave her sobbing in pleasure while I made her lick my dick clean.

We had a nice working breakfast with Traders from Jaipur during which Shabnam was conscious of her panties getting dripped by my cum which I loaded her with just minutes before they entered. After yet another successful meeting I decided to have a shocking chat with Shabnam.

“Shabnam darling, do you know how children are born?”

Shabnam “Ohh, my mom died when I was too young and I had no one tell me. Still I know that once I marry I will be blessed by God to take my husband’s blood and make a child.”

I can’t say I was surprised that Teacher had left a young girl so vulnerable to be cheated. I explained the business of Baby-making to Shabnam and she was shocked to the core that she could be pregnant already.

We checked out to visit a gynaecologist with fake names and got her on Injected Contraceptives. Shabnam was now safe for a year but was advised to use Condoms to prevent STDs. My curious cat had many questions about condoms, their need, ways for pregnancy and other ways to prevent pregnancy.

I told her to be patient and we boarded our bus to Ajmer. Once in Ajmer we had lunch and met my regular clients. After the usual spirited haggling and playful insults I was off with Shabnam doing the unthinkable, playing tourist. Visit to the Dargah saw Shabnam get sober and we boarded our next bus.

After check-in at Jodhpur it was already late. I made a short trip out before I joined Shabnam for dinner. Dinner was subdued as Shabnam was reeling under guilt and fear of both God and Hubby. After dinner Shabnam tried to keep distance from me but I forced her to talk.

“Shabnam you have extremely religious upbringing but you shouldn’t feel guilty. If anybody is guilty, it’s Teacher who never appreciated you or taught you modern world. Another one is Iqbal who left you unprotected for the likes of me. You can blame me but it was going to be someone no matter who. You are brave to understand your situation and survive.”

Shabnam quietly “I don’t blame you.”

“Well that’s good or you would miss the surprise.”

Before Shabnam could ask I kissed away her questions and started to arouse her. With curiosity and arousal peaking Shabnam pulled me into her only to scream in surprise. I hugged Shabnam and said “This is Dotted Condom.”

Banging away Shabnam into orgasmic semi-consciousness Shabnam had to learn a variety of types of Condoms. For every few orgasms I would replace condom and surprise Shabnam with newer sensations. The ultra-thin was last and I nearly broke it filling Shabnam with it. Shabnam was a sleepy girl around a satisfactorily abused pussy. I hugged Shabnam and slept.

Thursday morning I woke up to find Shabnam rustling through condoms. She wanted to know reason for flavours that nobody can taste. I spent a satisfied hour 69ing Shabnam as she Blew me Banana, Grape, Mango and Paan style.

After our usually busy breakfast and lunch meeting we broke off for some sightseeing but it was hurried as we had further to go. Jaisalmer was waiting.

Lefty69

We were greeted by a friendly client at Jaisalmer who guessing our relationship made necessary arrangements. My clients were good people though shrewd businessmen. We completed our deals and went to dinner. Our last night together was spent partly in the desert enjoying traditional honeymoon tour before we went to bed for further enjoyment.

After a beautiful stay in Jaisalmer we took the evening flight back to Mumbai. With a heavy heart Shabnam bid me farewell in our building and went to her home. Teacher must have tried to threaten her but a confident Shabnam gave back as she got.

Saturday morning 9am Shabnam reported eager and fresh. We went to meet my boss. Ajay is sharp as pin and sniffed out our arrangement before being told.

Ajay “Ashok, I agreed for you to have a PA for your Safety not Comfort. You can not make a girl sleep with you for so small amount unless it’s by force which I cannot allow.”

He offered Shabnam similar terms of work and pay without any sex but Shabnam decided to stick with me. With the additional cost of traveling and stay for my PA, Ajay increased my target but I had exceeded it already. Though Ajay appreciated Shabnam's beauty he was a true gentleman to her.