• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Sexual awakening of a teenage boy

Steverogers9

This is my first story, this story will be long as it deals with the sexual encounters of a young boy and follows through as he gets older.. I will describe the story from a first person point of view, hope you will like it.

I was 16 years old when I started my bachelors in engineering. As I had started school at an early age, I finished school a little bit earlier compared to other students. Just few days into engineering, I met a girl in the library. She and I were looking for the same book and there happened to be only one copy. We both found it at the same time. Her name was Neetu as I found out during the conversation.

Neetu: "Oh hi are you looking for this same book too? I guess you can take it, but please tell me when you were going to check it back it in and i will take it then"

Me: "No, no, you must need it urgently like I do, please, you take it."

Neetu: "No, it's ok, you take", Me: "Ok, lets do one thing, why don't we share this book, read through it together and in that way we will be able to discuss and help each other out as well". She liked that idea and agreed to it. In the process we became very good friends. I had no sexual feelings about her and I don't think she had either. We were just friends but very close. We shared a lot of things with each other. Her parents used to live in Dubai so she used to go to her grandmother's place in the holidays and only went to Dubai at the end of the academic year, when you have a longer break. So she used to feel lonely most of the time, but I was there for her. Being away from home for the first time in my life, I felt lonely as well and she was there for me. Three years have passed. After the third year of engineering, I went to a different city in the summer holidays to get trained for GRE in a coaching center. I was 19 years old then. There I met a girl called Kavya. I actually went to an internet cafe and the process was that you had to sign in a register. There I saw her email ID on top of mine and looked her up on Yahoo messenger and messaged her. Initially she did not respond much. But as I was being honest with her about me, she started responding and it turned out that we were going to the same coaching center. We started hanging out a lot after that initial chat session.

Kavya was a shorter girl but had a voluptuous body with large breasts and beautiful lips and amazing smile. At that time, I had not dreamed of her sexually but I had no idea that those beautiful lips are going to wrap around my cock and suck it so hard that all of the cum will come out faster than water through a dam. Days passed by and I had to head back from the summer holidays. Kavya and I were from the same city but we went to engineering colleges in different cities. But I could meet her whenever I go home which was only a two hour train ride from my college city. Nothing happened between us but I had a feeling about her and I knew that she had feelings for me as well. I was waiting for the right time to tell her. We used to talk on the phone all the time.

Back to college and I had been busy with my GRE and TOEFL exams. I did well in the exams and was going to relax through the rest of my final year. One day Neetu came to me asked me that she was also contemplating taking the GRE and TOEFL exams. Initially she did not have such plans. I told her I will help with that and we went to an internet cafe to book the slots for the exam. Neetu was sad that day as she was thinking of her parents a lot that day and missing them. She used to hold my hand for some time whenever she felt that way. That day too, she was holding my hand sitting in the cafe. Suddenly she hugged me. She said, "without you, my life would've been miserable here". I was consoling her and said it's okay don't worry, I am not going anywhere.

Neetu: "But you will leave for the USA, you got good scores in GRE and TOEFL"
Me: "You will also come there, I am going to train you and we will both get admission in the same school"

She kept hugging me the whole time. After some time, she looked at me and suddenly kissed me on my forehead. That was the first time she had done it. I kissed her back too. Some time had passed. She said I am a great friend anyone can have and that she was lucky to have me. I smiled and said likewise. Then she surprised me by kissing on my cheek. I still did not think otherwise and I proceeded to kiss on her cheek as well. And I kissed her repeatedly on her cheek and at one point I was kissing her close to the side of her lips. Then she turned her head slightly as if to say something to me, then both of our lips met. I was shocked and surprised and I guess she was too. My eyes got closed at that time, as it was my first kiss and it was a different feeling. We stayed like that with our lips locked for a min. when she slowly started parting her lips and I could feel the wetness from inside her lips for the first time. Suddenly my cock started getting hard. Slowly I put my tongue through her lips and was searching for hers. She started reciprocating and our tongues were intertwined for a good 5 min. Through all this I was hugging her so tight she almost came off her chair. I had not described Neetu. She was not very tall, but not a shorter girl either like Kavya. At 5,5" she was good for an Indian girl. She was an average build with large breasts. As I was hugging her, I could feel her firm breasts pressing against my chest. I loved that feeling and wanted her completely. After that kiss we let go of each other and smiled at each other. I looked at her lips and they were shivering and it felt like she wanted more. I wanted more too. For the next 30 min. in the cafe we kept kissing each other using our tongues and my cock kept getting harder and harder and started hurting because it was not relived and because of the blood flow to it. To be continued...

Reactions: ashachinna86

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
This is my first story, this story will be long as it deals with the sexual encounters of a young boy and follows through as he gets older.. I will describe the story from a first person point of view, hope you will like it.

I was 16 years old when I started my bachelors in engineering. As I had started school at an early age, I finished school a little bit earlier compared to other students. Just few days into engineering, I met a girl in the library. She and I were looking for the same book and there happened to be only one copy. We both found it at the same time. Her name was Neetu as I found out during the conversation.

Neetu: "Oh hi are you looking for this same book too? I guess you can take it, but please tell me when you were going to check it back it in and i will take it then"

Me: "No, no, you must need it urgently like I do, please, you take it."

Neetu: "No, it's ok, you take", Me: "Ok, lets do one thing, why don't we share this book, read through it together and in that way we will be able to discuss and help each other out as well". She liked that idea and agreed to it. In the process we became very good friends. I had no sexual feelings about her and I don't think she had either. We were just friends but very close. We shared a lot of things with each other. Her parents used to live in Dubai so she used to go to her grandmother's place in the holidays and only went to Dubai at the end of the academic year, when you have a longer break. So she used to feel lonely most of the time, but I was there for her. Being away from home for the first time in my life, I felt lonely as well and she was there for me. Three years have passed. After the third year of engineering, I went to a different city in the summer holidays to get trained for GRE in a coaching center. I was 19 years old then. There I met a girl called Kavya. I actually went to an internet cafe and the process was that you had to sign in a register. There I saw her email ID on top of mine and looked her up on Yahoo messenger and messaged her. Initially she did not respond much. But as I was being honest with her about me, she started responding and it turned out that we were going to the same coaching center. We started hanging out a lot after that initial chat session.

Kavya was a shorter girl but had a voluptuous body with large breasts and beautiful lips and amazing smile. At that time, I had not dreamed of her sexually but I had no idea that those beautiful lips are going to wrap around my cock and suck it so hard that all of the cum will come out faster than water through a dam. Days passed by and I had to head back from the summer holidays. Kavya and I were from the same city but we went to engineering colleges in different cities. But I could meet her whenever I go home which was only a two hour train ride from my college city. Nothing happened between us but I had a feeling about her and I knew that she had feelings for me as well. I was waiting for the right time to tell her. We used to talk on the phone all the time.

Back to college and I had been busy with my GRE and TOEFL exams. I did well in the exams and was going to relax through the rest of my final year. One day Neetu came to me asked me that she was also contemplating taking the GRE and TOEFL exams. Initially she did not have such plans. I told her I will help with that and we went to an internet cafe to book the slots for the exam. Neetu was sad that day as she was thinking of her parents a lot that day and missing them. She used to hold my hand for some time whenever she felt that way. That day too, she was holding my hand sitting in the cafe. Suddenly she hugged me. She said, "without you, my life would've been miserable here". I was consoling her and said it's okay don't worry, I am not going anywhere.

Neetu: "But you will leave for the USA, you got good scores in GRE and TOEFL"
Me: "You will also come there, I am going to train you and we will both get admission in the same school"

She kept hugging me the whole time. After some time, she looked at me and suddenly kissed me on my forehead. That was the first time she had done it. I kissed her back too. Some time had passed. She said I am a great friend anyone can have and that she was lucky to have me. I smiled and said likewise. Then she surprised me by kissing on my cheek. I still did not think otherwise and I proceeded to kiss on her cheek as well. And I kissed her repeatedly on her cheek and at one point I was kissing her close to the side of her lips. Then she turned her head slightly as if to say something to me, then both of our lips met. I was shocked and surprised and I guess she was too. My eyes got closed at that time, as it was my first kiss and it was a different feeling. We stayed like that with our lips locked for a min. when she slowly started parting her lips and I could feel the wetness from inside her lips for the first time. Suddenly my cock started getting hard. Slowly I put my tongue through her lips and was searching for hers. She started reciprocating and our tongues were intertwined for a good 5 min. Through all this I was hugging her so tight she almost came off her chair. I had not described Neetu. She was not very tall, but not a shorter girl either like Kavya. At 5,5" she was good for an Indian girl. She was an average build with large breasts. As I was hugging her, I could feel her firm breasts pressing against my chest. I loved that feeling and wanted her completely. After that kiss we let go of each other and smiled at each other. I looked at her lips and they were shivering and it felt like she wanted more. I wanted more too. For the next 30 min. in the cafe we kept kissing each other using our tongues and my cock kept getting harder and harder and started hurting because it was not relived and because of the blood flow to it. To be continued...
Very good n beautiful style of narrating the story,I love u n bless u simultaneously,my dear friend,with Om n prem,ion the lord.om

Steverogers9

I could not wait to get to my room after we left the cafe. My cock was so hard throughout my walk I did not know how to hide it in my pants. I almost ran to my room. After reaching my room, I masturbated so hard, like never before in my life. I came so quickly and with so much force that the cum shot onto the wall a few feet away from where I was laying down. I kept thinking about what happened in the cafe and in no time my cock got hard again. I kept masturbating and did for 5-6 times that day. I had no issue in getting harder. The sixth time I got an orgasm I got almost no cum. I dried up. My cock was aching with pain. I was tired and slept off.

The next day I tried to made sense of what happened. "Am I in love with Neetu?" "Then what about Kavya?" My brain was confused but my cock was clear, clear as a sunny day. It got hard whenever I had thought of Neetu. I started thinking what must Neetu be feeling about what happened. Later that day she called me. My cock instantly started getting hard as soon as I heard her voice.

Neetu: What are you doing? Me: Not much, you? (that was a weekend, so no school)
Neetu: Not much..........(silence for a few seconds and then..) about what happened the other day...........
Me: I know. I don't know what to tell you, but it feels like I want you.
Neetu: Me too, I felt like I wanted all of you, just for me. Like I did not want to let you go, like I wanted to become one with you! But what we did was not right. I think we should not do it again. Please promise me that this won't happen again.

I was only half hearing what she was saying... my thoughts were occupied with the hot kisses and if it could lead to anything else... Neetu used to live with another roommate (Sowmya). Some times I used to get her take outs from restaurants as we lived nearby each other. When she said she did not want that to happen again, I was so disappointed. But I did not let it show. I assured her that I had no evil intentions in my mind and that what happened was an accident. But I had other plans. I was sure I can seduce her to take this to whole another level.

Neetu: Can you get me some food? Sowmya is not there and I don't feel like cooking. Me: Ok, what do you want? She told me and then I hung up and got the food and brought it to her room. Usually I leave it at the door and go because the house owners don't like boys going in to their house. But this time, I so badly wanted to see her, so I sneaked in and knocked on her door. She was shocked to see me. She told me to leave. I barged in and said nobody saw me and I am not leaving. I can see some sexual tension in her face. I promised here I was just there to give her some company and I will leave after some time.

We started watching a movie sitting next to each other. I put my arm around her. She looked at me suspiciously. I said I was feeling lonely and just wants to hold her. She bought into it. After some time, I slowly started rubbing her hair, she didn't object to it. The movie was a romantic love story with enough romantic sequences. That was my plan. At one such point, I looked into her eyes and said, " you are the best thing ever happened to me, I don't know where I would be without you, you are the gentlest soul I know, you care about me a lot, almost more than my parents." I think that was enough to had her melting. She looked into my eyes and moved closer to me. Her face was less than an inch away from my face. I moved in closer and she closed her eyes. I put my lips on hers and parted them and let my tongue in. First I was gentle and slowly swirling my tongue inside her mouth and licking her tongue. When she started reciprocating I became aggressive. I was licking and slurping her lips one after the other and started gently biting them too. I pulled her tongue into my mouth and sucked on it. I could feel her breathing getting heavier. I thought this was it and started slowly moving my hand form her back to the front. At the same time, I left her lips and started kissing her neck. I could tell she was enjoying it and her big breasts were slowly moving up and down because of the deep breaths. Then I suddenly put my hand on her left breast and gently squeezed it.

She was surprised and held my hand and asked me, "what are you doing?" First I did not know what to say. But I had prepared for this. I got my senses together and said, "I just wanted to feel all of you, I want all of you for myself, I don't want anything between you and me, please let me just feel all of you, I promise you nothing bad will happen." I have to tell you that Neetu was a bit naive regarding sex. I mean she had a basic idea but did not know much about it. She had no clue of the treacherous plan I was hatching to fuck her.

Then I slowly took her lips into my mouth and started slurping them again. At the same time, I started squeezing her breasts too, now with both hands. I could not tell if her breasts were firm or not because of the bra but I could feel how large they were. Must be between a C and D cup, I thought. After some time, she broke the kiss and asked me, "what is so special about woman's breasts anyway? why most guys are always looking at them?". I was shocked and said, "they are probably the most beautiful part of a woman's body, if not the most beautiful, they are also very important for woman's sexual pleasure as told by some of my friends". She said, "how can they cause sexual pleasure, I am not feeling anything as you are pressing my breasts". Immediately a thought stuck my mind. I said, "it's because you are wearing multiple layers and also because I am using just my hands. If I use my mouth or if you remove your inner wear, you will feel something, I am sure." She giggled and said, "what do you mean by using your mouth and no I am not removing my inner wear". I said, "I do not know, I am just saying what I heard". She paused for a second and said, "ok, you can do whatever you want for 2 min. let us see if something will happen, but I won't remove anything". I was elated when she said that but I made sure my excitement did not show. I told her to lie down.

I started squeezing her boobs harder and started taking them into my mouth. I had to get her nipple in mouth to make her feel anything. So I started to try to displace the bra from underneath her shirt with my teeth. My goal was to move the bra enough to get to the nipple. She said, "what are you doing?" I said, "you said whatever for 2 min. so calm down". I got hold of the top edge of the bra with my teeth and started pulling it down. Her t-shirt was a regular cotton t-shirt, so was not very thick. I was able to displace the bra part covering the nipple area and took the nipple in my mouth. I could feel the nipple even if it was under the shirt. I started slurping on it and was squeezing the other breast and did the same with that breast. Feeling my time running out, I became aggressive. I shifted between the two nipples and was sucking them aggressively and started gently biting them. I could notice a sudden change in Neetu's breathing and I could feel the nipples getting harder. I thought this is it, I have her under my grip now. The time has passed two min. but she did not stop me. Now I started to take her whole boob in my mouth. The t-shirt was becoming wet over her boob area. After a min. I slowly started putting my hand on her stomach and in a swift move slid my hand under her shirt and held the boobs over the bra. Neetu got shocked and was going to say something. I quickly covered her lips with mine and started sucking them.

She showed some resistance to try to break free from me, but I can tell that it was not wholehearted. Sensing that I puller her bra down and held the bare breasts. She was shocked again, but I could feel her resistance withering away slowly. I could feel that they were perky and firm. I broke the kiss for a second and whispered in her ear, "please let me feel you completely, I don't want anything between you and me, you know that I love you more than almost anything in this world". Saying that I got hold of her nipples and started squeezing them with my fingers and was drawing circles around them. This act of mine sent her over the edge and she let out a small scream of ecstasy. Sensing this was my opportunity, I lifted her shirt up quickly and took one of her magnificent breasts in my mouth. Her resistance at this point has completely waned and she just started enjoying the moment. I was sucking on the breasts vigorously. I could tell that she was lost in ecstasy. For the next few min. I was switching between the two breasts and she was breathing so hard my head was moving up and down along with her breasts. After some time I suddenly stopped. I took my mouth and hands off of her breasts. She came out her ecstasy and looked at me with a question mark face.

I said, "I think we should stop". She: Why? Me: We should just stop. She: Why? Did I do something wrong? please tell me. Me: (I had turned the tables now, I have her in my grasp) No, nothing, you can never do anything wrong, it's just that I can't explain to you. She: No, you can tell me anything, you know you can. Me: Ok, while we were doing these things, didn't you feel good? A feeling that you had never felt before? Like some adrenaline rush? something releasing in your brain and body that's making you over the top happy? She: (with a little bit shyness) yes. Me: That's because of the hormones in our body. The same hormones bring a certain change in my body and if I do not take care of it, it will start hurting me. It happened after we kissed in the cafe, I was hurting for several hours after that. It's happening again now. If I continue what I was doing, the pain will only grow more. She looked worried after hearing what I said. She said, "what happens to you? is there anything I can do to help?" I said, "forget it, there is nothing you can do". She: no tell me, I will do anything for you. Me: Ok, I need your promise. She: Yes, you can tell me anything, I will do anything for you. Then I told her what happens to my body and showed my rock hard cock through my pants. She was surprised and giggled at it. She became curious. I told her I can show it to her if she want. She was hesitant. I told her since I saw her boobs she should see something private of mine. I pulled my cock out and her eyes got bigger.

She: What do you do with this? (she was feeling so shy at the moment)
Me: I just play with it until it produces a liquid then it becomes smaller. But if I don't do anything and continue being close to you, it will stay like this and start hurting me.
She: Ok then play with it
Me: With you infront of me, I can't
She: Then what?
Me: You promised you would help
She: No, I am not touching that
Me: But you promised, ok fine. Let me be. Who cares if I am hurting.
She felt bad when I said that and slowly proceeded to hold my dick. Her touch made my cock jump and I could not believe what was happening. I told her to move her hand up and down. Since she had never done it before, she started doing it very fast and because of no lubrication I felt a strong burning sensation and let a scream out. She asked me what happened with a worried look on her face. I explained her that it needs lubrication and usually girls do it with their mouth as I read somewhere.
She: What? Eww.. how can you put that thing in your mouth?
Me: Why is it ewww? it's the same as lips or breasts or anything else. In fact, it is actually cleaner than our other body parts as it is not exposed to any dust or pollution, etc.
She: But you pee from there?
Me: Sure, but I clean it off every time, don't you clean yours?
She: Shut up, I clean mine too.
Me: Then what's so eeiikk about it? Its all in the mind. If you think it's disgusting it is. If you don't then it not. Anyway, you don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with. Just let me be. I will leave now. I will go and do it myself to ease out my pain.
She: No, please don't go, I want you to stay with me for some time.
Me: But I can't stay like this for even an hour, the pain will be intolerable.
She thought for a few seconds and said, "Ok, I will help you. But just this once, now tell me what to do"
I started jumping in my mind when she said that. I told her "Ok, close your eyes and open your mouth. Let me guide you through the process"

I pushed her mouth slowly onto my cock and told her to grip around the cock tightly with her lips. I was in heaven. My cock was half way in her mouth. I told her, "now slurp on it like how you would with a milky ice cream bar." She did the same, and it sent me over the edge. I told her to repeat the thing and move her head up and down. She was an obedient student. She wrapped her lips and tongue around my cock tightly and started bobbing her head up and down. For a first timer she appeared to be doing a tremendous job at sucking dick. That was my first blowjob as well so I got nothing else to compare it to, but based on the feeling I was getting I could tell that it was one of the best blowjobs anyone can get. I told her to go slow as I wanted to enjoy it and wanted it to last long. After some time, I held her head and told her to take more of my cock in her mouth. She lowered her head more on to my cock and I could feel it touching the back of her throat. She started deepthroating me and I held her head and made her increase her pace of sucking. Because of the deep sucking, my cock was covered with her saliva. After a few min. I started pushing my cock so hard into her mouth and said,"ya keep sucking it, I want you to suck it so hard". When I was getting close, she stopped to catch her breath. I said,"No, please don't stop, I am so close, keep sucking it hard" and pushed her head back on to my cock and started fucking her mouth. Within seconds I started shooting my cum into her mouth. I came so much, all the while keeping my cock deep in her mouth, and in order to catch her breath she gulped down most of the cum. When I released my cock from her mouth, the remaining few drops of cum were dripping down from the corners of her mouth.

krishna.ahd

शुरुआत तो अच्छा है
एक ही मिलन में ब्लो जॉब ?
ऐसा कभी हो सकता है ?

britneyj21

Mrs Britney An Sexual Specialist Writer
Good narrating story with lust, romance and sex mix, I have never read such kind of stories but I visited this website and i found your story and read it well explained.