• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Sex with office collegues

I woke up early next day. Did all my work and was about to close my door and saw uma aunty coming down.

She saw me and said hi to me. Started ah da. I opened the door and went in. She came in she was looking sexy. I pulled her in and hugged her tightly.

I left my hand in her hip and pulled her against me. Ennada ippadi ilukura. Ungala paatha odane sema moodu aachu uma. I kissed her chin hip and neck. My one hand was on her ass. Dai eppo paaru kundi la kai vaikura. Yen aunty pidikalaya. Illa da athu koosi moodagudhu. Nee ippo pannitu poiduva aatitu. Na enna panna appuram. Sari eppo uma namma velila polam atha sollu. Next week plan pannuvom da. Sari di en thangam. Ippo na polama. Ok da paathu bathirama poitu va. Sari aunty. Uma enna eluthu pidichu oru kiss kodutha. Na appuram sushmitha kootitu office poiten.

I went to my cabin and sat. Some one knocked my cabin door. I said come in. Radhika came inside.

Ur looking pretty radhika today. Thanks da. Lalitha offer release agiduchu sam. Aama radhika. Namakku innum rendu per thevai. Hmmm edupom. Na medhuva elunthu ava pinnadi poi radhika va katti pudichen.

20200824-141140

Radhika ippo romba mooda iruku di. Hmmm un poolu en sootha kuthitu tha nikkuthu. Sari vidu. Sollu da. Pannuvom radhika. Appuram radhika poita. Appuram oru call vandhuchu HO la irundhu. Oru pudhu client poi meet pannanum nu. Sari ok nu meet panna ponen. Avaru peyar Ram. He should be 55 yrs. I spoke to him and convinced him and got the deal. I went back to office happily.

I reached office happily and sat near to sushmitha. Everyone asked me wat happened ur in full josh today nu. I said them that we are getting another deal. Its finalised today nu. Everyone became happy.

Then i went out for a smoke and went back to cabin. Sushu came in. She said that lalitha has confirmed her DOJ to her nu. I said cool sushu.

Sexy ah iruka di nee. Inga va di. Ava vandha. Na sushu molaya amukki vitten. Dai enna pandra. Yen sushu. Ippo yen da enna moodakura. Chumma di. Un molaya paathu moodachu enakku atha. Sari sari. Aduthu enakku veedu paakanum da. Sari di paathukalam. Hmmm meedhi namma veetukku pogum bodhu pesalam. The day passed on like that.

I left sushu and came home. Days rolled of fast. After two week it was a Wednesday i received a call from the new client. Ram spoke to me and he said that he has one more person in the call her name is Megha. Ram said that sam will be supporting us and you can take his help for our needs. Me and Megha got introduced. She asked me to and out a mail to her id and i shared her the same. She said that she is sharing some demands to support.

I called radhika to my cabin. She was standing by my side. Na radhika kitta sonna demand pathi. Ava en thala pinnadi kai vachu thadavi vitutu ninna. Radhika molai en thalaila patute irundhuchu. Na solli mudichitu radhika va munnadi eluthu.

Ava molaiya kiss pannen. Appuram ava appadiyee en madila enna paathu ukkandhu enna kiss panna.

Na radhika soothu la kaiya vachi pisanju vitta.enna da innaiku evalo mooda irukka. Unnala tha di.

Ava appadiyae siricha. Appuram enaku mail vandhuchu na radhika ku anupi vitten. Radhika ava place ku poita. Team fulla work panni koduthanga. Appuram client ku Anupunom. 3 days ah revert varave illa.

Monday client ku follow up mail poten. Appuram ram ku call panni megha number vaanguna. Megha ku call panna. Ava edukala. 1 hr kalichu call panna sonna. One hour kalichu call pannen. Y dont we meet and close this sam. Shall we Meet for coffee today near my office na. Na sari nu sollittu ponen. Megha ku call panna. She didnt lift the call. I messaged her. She replied back that she will come in 10 min Nu.

I ordered for a coffee for me and waited. I was surfing in my mobile and she called me. I lifted the call and said hi megha. I asked her where r u. She asked me to turn back. I turned back.

Hi Sam i am megha. We handshaked and she sat opposite to me. She should be above 35 yrs but was looking gorgeous.
Sollunga sam. Illa megha ethukum updates illa atha enna nu kaekalam nu vandha. Enna sam industry puriyama irukinga. Oh yen megha ennachu. Sam enga company ungalukku yen business tharanum. Appadiyae koduthalum nan yen support pannanum. Enna megha ippadi solringa. Ram tha refer pannaru. Avaru pannaru sam. But na tha unakku business tharanum. Enna pannalanu sollunga sam. Megha enakku enna sollanu therila yena na indha madhiri business pannunathu illa idhu varaikkum.
She laughed.

Enna megha sirikiringa. Coffee came for both of us. Thanks for the coffee sam. Sollunga megha how can we take it ahead. Sam u need business so u have to tell me. Illa megha neenga enna ethirpaakinga nu sollunga. Do u drink sam. S megha. Cool then. Shall we meet up at 8 today. Enga megha. She said the hotel name. Its a 5star hotel. I said ok megha. She had her coffee and said see u at 8 young man and left. I paid the bill and returned to office.

Sushu was standing in the bus stop. I asked her what happened. She said lalitha wants to meet me ah so leaving early nu. I asked her to wait der. I'll pick u up in 10 min. I reached office. Called radhika in and said that i have a meeting at 8 today. So leaving home nu i left. She said ok da.

I reached the bus stop. Sushmitha came in. I asked her y meeting her sushu. U should have met her after office hours la. Konjam urgent da atha. I dropped her and went home.

I refreshed at home and got ready. Some one was knocking the door. I went and opened the door. Uma aunty was standing. Come in aunty.

How come early and where r u going sam. I have a client meet aunty today at 8. So came home early to refresh. Ok da started ah. Got ready my sweet uma and pulled her against me. My hand was in her hip above her bum. U look cute today uma. She had a great fragrance. I slowly dropped down my hands towards her ass. I love this kundi uma. Hugged uma tightly having both hands in her ass and hitted her pussy area in fucking style with my dick. Aaahhh sam don't make me moody da.

We both kissed each other. Then uma asked me did u drink anything da. No uma. Shall I make coffee or tea for u. Seeing her boibs i said i need milk only aunty. U naughty sam. Sari aunty enakku time aachu. I need to leave. Sari da pathirama poitu va. Ok uma kutty. We both came out of the house. I locked the door and went.